Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:58 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Icon_minitimeToday at 11:43 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:30 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:14 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Empty Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Post by Cyrellys

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Legend_of_zelda__hero_s_shade_quote_by_thornhylian-d4syym2

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Viking-Age-Warrior-Woman

BANNED from TWITMO. 

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Sam_1010

Last edited by Cyrellys on Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:52 pm; edited 49 times in total

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Share this post on: reddit

Cyrellys

Post Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:13 pm by Cyrellys

I don't know the first thing about him being bullied.  I haven't looked at anything to that effect.  That's not what I'm looking at.

U likes this post

Cyrellys

Post Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:18 pm by Cyrellys

Twitter is gone rabid again and is nixing accounts.  I'm still intact at the moment but I dusted off my Gettr just in case.  Since they've lost their minds I've decided I don't have any reason to limit my words.  I'm saying whatever I see fit there.  Screw them and the horse they rode in on.  

Cyrellys on GETTR

U likes this post

Cyrellys

Post Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:37 pm by Cyrellys

U likes this post

U

Post Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:36 pm by U

All I'm saying when it comes to Putin is...

(Bottom left corner 😉)

Ukraine is a very strategically significant location.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2022/04/12/world/europe/germany-russia-ukraine-war.amp.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion

https://time.com/5926750/azov-far-right-movement-facebook/

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Offici10

http://futurewarstories.blogspot.com/2018/02/our-enemies-space-nazis.html?m=1

Ukrainians have put up a really good fight.

Almost too good.

Last few Dark Journalist episodes were pretty good too.

At this point it just becomes too redundant to post them here.

Cyrellys likes this post

Cyrellys

Post Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:43 am by Cyrellys

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Paradi10

U likes this post

Cyrellys

Post Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:59 am by Cyrellys

Things I can say about Putin:

He was a first. a nations leader to publicly admit the NWO was real and a problem.  See the paradigm map for what we know and compare to him and his related officials statements on the matter.

Things I can say about Ukraine: 

- We knew and 'howled' about the illegal bioweapons labs in the 'slavic lands' (diplomatically not naming Ukr at the time) working some of the depopulation vectors. Turns out there were more labs there than we even found then.  A few didn't receive funding until 2014/2015.

- AND the illumined effort to dev a way to differentiate between their dna and the truth, justice & liberty neurotic celtic dna ancestral enemy.  Ref.  USAF purchase order request for Russian DNA samples...russian dna being the most specifically undiluted old world celtic remaining (globe trotting has mixed most other ethnic versions).  So if you plan on targeting the celtic root but don't want to nail yourself, you have to differentiate between the two.  

- Ukraine is the ancestral homeland of the Illumined.  They have had to tolerate both Celtic and Viking control of the region historically.

- Ukraine is a gateway to blackmarket Russia

- Ukraine has a remaining post WW2 contingent of "nazis" which were favored in the 2014 coup by the West's NWO instigators.

- Ukraine is a hub for human and child trafficking, adrenochrome production.  Awful lot of tunnels.

- Ukraine was funneling money into H. Clinton's campaign.  Read a really interesting FBI document about that tonight from a friend's archive.  The feebs attempted to 'protect her' as part of remaining politically neutral.  At least that was the stated reason in the document.

- Monsanto was on record in 2014 wanting the ethnic russians genocided out of eastern Ukr so they could set up terminator production on the rich agricultural lands.

- US military officers have been witnessed by multiple witnesses, latest being a Dutch Journalist, leading Ukr troops in the current conflict WITHOUT a Declaration of War by US Congress.

Final note.  U's Ukr soldier pic above is apropos displaying the Nazi Black Sun symbol.  Anyone read Farrells books "Reich of the Black Sun" and "Nazi International" lately?

U likes this post

Cyrellys

Post Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:37 am by Cyrellys

AltNews

China has gone full Orwellian! Schwab’s Utopia becoming a reality in Shanghai: Troops, people screaming, jumping out of windows, farmers arrested, Big Tech censorship (videos and pictures)  

UK military vaults upgraded to store new US nuclear weapons A US 2023 budget request shows the UK is one of several European countries where investment is under way at ‘special weapons’ storage sites  

62-Mile UFO Space Station Discovered In ESA Photo lurking in deep space near Lutetia, a large asteroid located in our solar system’s asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter. 

World Premiere: Watch The Water (Full Movie):The plandemic continues, but its origins are still a nefarious mystery. How did the world get sick, how did Covid really spread, and did the Satanic elite tell the world about this bioweapon ahead of time? 

The Pimps of War:The unaccountable coterie of neocons and liberal interventionists who orchestrated two decades of military fiascos in the Middle East are now stoking a suicidal war with Russia.  
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:13 pm by Cyrellys

OMG it is getting insane (the censorship) on socmed platforms.  I thought twitmo was bad...Gettr hammers Oma and then Loki right after.  Civilization skirts the drain until we start trying to tell people what they can or can't say.  

I've offered up OMF once again as a haven.  The old ship can still sail.  Everyone break out the storm gear, this is looking like a rough year.
    U

Post Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:31 am by U

Why don't you stick around here a little while longer this time Cy?

This place has needed someone like you at the helm again for quite a while now.

Someone's got to whip these spooks back into shape.

That footage coming out of China is wild btw.

Even a people as stoic as themselves will only tolerate so much.

Hopefully this will be the beginning of the end for the CCP.

Cyrellys likes this post

Cyrellys

Post Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:38 am by Cyrellys

Good Morning All!

U likes this post

Cyrellys

Post Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:18 am by Cyrellys

So a basic update. 

I've started my first cup of coffee...had to clean up the hurricane the kids left behind last night first.  I've also checked in at Gettr.  Have yet to stick my head in the door over at Twit or anywhere else.

Made a few replies to an ongoing convo here on OMF with Dan and 99.  

Yesterday I had my first eye doctor appt.  It's been needed for a number of years as deterioration of my eyesight has definitely been hindering me in many ways.  Results, I have beginning of cataracts in both eyes, and some blood pockets that could account for the blotchy vision.  Glasses were warranted as my far sight is still excellent but I'm almost blind as a bat within arms length.  Hopefully after the glasses arrive I'll no longer be tripping over my glaringly white Great Pyrenees dog in the dark of the house and continually cranking up the zoom on my computer.

Favorite games:  Valheim, Space Engineers, Planet Crafter.

EDIT TO ADD:

I've already been fishing a bunch of times.  I'll take the camera with me here soon...I have a new data chip to increase the recording length.  Youtube posting still limits me to 15 minute clips so I have to go in and cut up all my video to make it uploadable.  I've also experimented with using XBOX desktop recording of my computer gaming using a timer that helps me to halt the record before the 15 minute upload limit.

It's six inches of snow outside right now...snowed again last night.  I'm awaiting the melt.

Husband finally acquired his disability so he's now constantly home underfoot.  Lots of interruptions.  I run back and forth.
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:40 am by Cyrellys

Late to the party FuxNews....

Biden could be impeached for this: Charlie Hurt

Cyrellys

Post Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:45 am by Cyrellys

ALT NEWS REEL PARTIAL 04142022
    Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Web_ca10

open image in new tab.  Reduce image to 110 zoom.
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:47 am by Cyrellys

Naval dated MAR 7 2018...

Naval Medical Research Unit San Antonio studies effectiveness of potential snakebite treatments  https://www.jbsa.mil/News/News/Article/1460153/naval-medical-research-unit-san-antonio-studies-effectiveness-of-potential-snak/

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Web_ca14

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Web_ca12

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Web_ca11

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Web_ca16

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Web_ca13

FULL TEXT: https://telegra.ph/Briefing-on-the-results-of-the-analysis-of-documents-related-to-the-military-biological-activities-of-the-United-States-on-the-t-04-14

DOCUMENTS: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/GWeH18ux9aL17g

R Link: https://t.me/mod_russia_en/878

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Bec1db76fbd9ca61dc3d2802fb7ca834_500x0
    https://t.me/mod_russia_en/877

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Web_ca15
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:31 pm by Cyrellys

Mental note for personal edification...

Remember to change out the reel line on fishing pole to the new 20lb before next fishing escapade.
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:43 pm by Cyrellys

Zuckerberg Ends Controversial Grants to Election Offices (theepochtimes.com)

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Web_ca17
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:26 pm by Cyrellys

Grin. Interesting.
    Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Web_ca18

Cyrellys

Post Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:51 pm by Cyrellys

Cyrellys

Post Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:31 pm by Cyrellys

Cyrellys wrote:Be a nation.  Countries in this context are not relevent.  Be a PEOPLE.  A singular spirit as the Old Irish were when they returned home to Eire...the Claíomh Solais...a singular spirit.  A nation.  A shining sword.  A sword acts; does what is needed.
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:42 pm by Cyrellys

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Web_ca20
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:33 pm by Cyrellys

RTerriers on GETTR: "ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING!!! WHERE’S ..."

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Web_ca21
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:18 pm by Cyrellys

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 32 Web_ca23
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:36 pm by Cyrellys

Well, I just learned how Congress is managing to pay $3800 an illegal.  The IRS screwed everyone at tax time this year (Feb/Jan) -- anyone who filed married filing jointly.  Child tax credit.  Assholes.
    Big Bunny Love

Post Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:34 am by Big Bunny Love

Cy, a friendly request.

Would you please delete my Arjuna thread and Living your Best Life?

Would you please delete all my Smelly El Chivo account posts?

It’s an artistic request.

Like being in the moment or a bird flying leaving no trace.

Either way, all good.
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:07 pm by Cyrellys

Smelly El Chivo wrote:Cy, a friendly request.

Would you please delete my Arjuna thread and Living your Best Life?

Would you please delete all my Smelly El Chivo account posts?

It’s an artistic request.

Like being in the moment or a bird flying leaving no trace.

Either way, all good.

No I will not.  All of us stand by the words we utter or we should not utter them.  Deleting whole threads and swiss cheesing conversations with deletions damages the context and fabric of our shared interactions wrecking whole dialogs.  It's a part of our history as a people.  Shall I delete George Washington for you?  Should I delete JFK?  Or your grandmother's existence?  

The members of this forum especially those with whom you have been interacting with for these years are a part of you family...your soul family.  It's ok to be angry with them.  It's ok to be frustrated.  But these things pass.  Family remains.

Smelly you are a vibrant valued part of the world in which you live.  Deleting any portion of your contribution would be criminal.  So no.  That is the one request I can't honor.  This is your home.  I'm not going to wreck it.  I can't do that.  Cy

99 likes this post

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:40 pm