Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 11:43 am by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 11:42 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:30 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:14 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 3 Empty Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Post by Cyrellys

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 3 Legend_of_zelda__hero_s_shade_quote_by_thornhylian-d4syym2

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 3 Viking-Age-Warrior-Woman

BANNED from TWITMO. 

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 3 Sam_1010

Last edited by Cyrellys on Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:52 pm; edited 49 times in total

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Share this post on: reddit

Bard

Post Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:12 am by Bard

Cyrellys wrote:Pray tell Apple, did this cute little toy originate in one of those technology transfer agreements or did you come up with this one, all of your own accord?
    This is closer,Cy.....

http://m.digitaltrends.com/mobile/polytron-unveils-clear-cell-phone/

Of course I can't possibly know this. Theirs are much better....
    pman35

Post Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:47 am by pman35

update Hi Guys just been looking at the 2nd video of Ison and have images which I will talk about.

This First photo Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 3 Photob11

Now as you can see from it there is a lot of irregular edges to the blue surrounding the image , now this effect can be done in photoshop/paintshop pro and I believe windows paint , what it basically does is allow the user to paint over something or to blur something out , its an over use, I personally would have used a clone method ( this allows u to clone the area around the object to make it seem more realistic , not the massive brush strokes of the pic above. Also the image above has a heat signature filter added thats why it is the color it is.

This Second pic Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 3 Ison_c10

Now as you can see from this The photo has been lightened using a simple program.  In the next pic I will also try to  explain why it seems to be real

Now this third pic is Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 3 Ison11

As you can see it shows the object that is meant to be a comet , this was after being darkened a few times , now is this a comet ? Ok this is why I think it seems to be a real photo when u look at the larger version of the photo look at the area around the "comet" you will notice it looks even and the glow even has a natural fade out , the stars in the area around it also have a certain brightness which is similar to the trail of "comet". Now if the object was fake there would be a similar pattern to the blue edges from the first photo ie badly cut and paste or brushed in , ( when u cut and paste something the surrounding areas will always be a different tone of colour and its sometimes easy to see when the join is same as a brush job there will always be those irregular edges, Now looking at this photo there is none of that and its just from the same lighting and the surrounding area I'm basing my thoughts on ( the color , distance and brightness all seem to be very similar ( it looks like it should be there)  

Larger version Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 3 Ison12

Last but not least this photo shows the object in the "comet" after a lot of darkening down using something like photopshop    Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 3 Ison_c11

I hope this has made the Ison comet now a bit more interesting Smile

Enjoy the post
    Cyrellys

Post Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:46 pm by Cyrellys

pman35 wrote:@Cy The Ison cover up certainly looks real , watched the video and can tell the photos were what is reported , if u look at the object in question and turn it on its side what do you get. Now another theory that could also be regarded is the fact that Bp Earthwatch may have made those images prior to his video to make it look like there something there, Now the question is why and for what purpose.

The object in question could be from our own starfleet "solar warden" but again this might be wrong depending on its location in the video.  (I've only watched part 1 so far)

Now onto the "Apple Tool" , The official response to this is that it will stop "Terroists" using remote controlled devices , also its so the police and anyone in authority can do what they like , for noone can prove anything without video or photographic evidence. Now this next part of my post is pure conjecture , Its also a blackout device for the entire globe or where they need to zone in on , does this mean ET gonna be calling soon , tptb need to contain the situation , and create their own version of events , there is only 1 time in the year where it could be used effectively and thats new years eve/day at midnight it will be made to look like an overload on the communications systems and hence under the cover of that covers can be created or attention took away, use 1 situation to create another.

By the way guys this is just me thinking out load , I'd be a good scifi novelist Smile

yep my thinking is along those lines.  I think that what it gets used for will be according to who is using it.  I think the Big ET event will be one party and one particular use.  Policy enforcers  will be another, and the hardcore globalists will use it along the lines of 9-11 type shenanigans because they can.  Once this toy is cut loose to use, use it they will.  

there is also the possibility that the waves of radiation that fry the electrical grid prior to a theoretical full or partial pole shift will be blamed on its use.  Buying just a bit more time for the "In the Know Crowd" to act and move as pre-planned, everyone else left quite literally in the dark.  

I think it's one of those Pandora's boxes where sky's the limit.  It's like arming all the criminals and then mandating a policy that the average person is not legally allowed to defend themselves, their home, nor their family.  It's the classical deal with the devil and we know how those usually turn out.

Cy
    pman35

Post Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:14 pm by pman35

They will try to black out the system , but with if ET actually turned that all of preventing any interference , they have the tech to do it i would presume , so as to make their arrival that bit more believable.
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:36 pm by Cyrellys

From my offline notes 08-21-13

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/20/20110054-spending-to-fight-raging-wildfires-tops-1-billion?lite Note to self: FWIW-COLD WAR DOCUMENTS INDICATE BEFORE INVASION OF US -MASSIVE FOREST FIRES WOULD BE SET IN WEST TO DESTROY AREAS TO HIDE AND RUN TO

Why the Globalists Selected Obama to be President :Cloward and Piven eventually achieved their goal of overwhelming the American economy through Obama’s presidency. http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/08/21/why-the-globalists-selected-obama-to-be-president/
    Quote: these two former Columbia professors wrote about collapsing the economy and how they planned to do it in the article they co-authored in the 1960′s called, “Mobilizing the Poor: How it Could Be Done.” Six months after the initial publication, it was published in The Nation, under the title “The Weight of the Poor: A Strategy to End Poverty.” - Richard Cloward and Francis Fox Piven

From: http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/atlantic-ocean-floor-oozing-massive-iron-cloud-plume/

I think the only ones surprised by this are the scientists, who have arrived late to the party. I’ve said repeatedly that ocean sea-floor spreading rates would, and are accelerating in concert with the fluid expansion of magma from gradient fluctuations in the planet’s outer core. This is the part of the geologic process that accentuates magnetic reversals. I’ve said many of these changes we’re seeing in the world are the result of geological changes happening to the planet- and what we surmise as climatic change is merely symptomatic consequences of the shift. It won’t be long before massive movements begin occurring with tectonic plates. See Aug 19, 2013 article below how one scientist is now blaming tectonic plate movements for a rise in ocean-levels.
    http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/international/radio/program/pacific-beat/tectonic-movement-more-likely-cause-of-island-flooding/1178394

And next topic is that employees at a restaurant have encountered those russian booksellers a number of time – updated observation on Quayles site in Alerts – they do exercises for 15 minutes out behind restaurant after 1.5 hour morning meeting there...sighted by employees taking out trash etc. On another account of a female of similar type doing the same there is in the account that she gives different stories to different people in the neighborhood as to her origin, was using plates on the car that when ran by an observers community LEO didn't match the description of the car.

From my offline notes 08-22-13

Today on the strange Russian in US reports topic:

8/22/13-Russian's would soon be taking over America, bursting into people's homes and killing them
    Two days ago a neighbor girl came over to our home. We have known this girl
    since she was an infant. She is currently about 19 years old or 20. She is
    not a Christian, and has been living a partying/drugs/alcohol etc.
    lifestyle. NEVER would have expected the info she shared. Here is what she
    said, two days ago, and completely out of the normal conversation we have
    ever had with her. She stated that she had been communicating with a
    Russian soldier in Siberia through some type of social site. This Russian
    soldier told her that the Russians would soon be taking over America,
    bursting into people's homes and killing them. That any one making
    statements against the government and/or Obama would be thrown in jail.
    That our police were being militarized. And that very soon America's
    government would begin to bomb its own citizens. He said if she wanted to
    survive she should get out of the city and be above an elevation of 1500
    feet. I asked her if he gave any type of a date or timeline. She said He
    said by December 15th we would not recognize America.

This girl is not political, not educated, not involved in keeping up with
    news/politics. This is the most unlikely person on the planet of the Earth
    that I ever would have thought to hear this from. God used THE MOST
    unlikely source to confirm to my family of all that we have been hearing
    from you and others.

What is the being safer above 1500 feet about? and have you heard the date
    of December 15th?

Thank You so much for all you do.

Aug 22, 2013

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=525

Vaccine Inventor & Genetic Engineer Jokes About Depopulation & Biological Warfare
    Posted by Christina Sarich on August 22, 2013 at 7:14 am
    http://tv.naturalsociety.com/vaccine-inventor-genetic-engineer-jokes-depopulation/

Edible vaccine supporter and head of the Biodesign Institute for Infectious Diseases and Vaccinology, Dr. Charles Arntzen has recently responded to questions about the issue of overpopulation with the following sardonic remarks, “Has anybody seen Contagion? That’s the answer! Go out and use genetic engineering to create a better virus [to wipe out the population]“.

According to the Institute for which Dr. Arntzen works,

“Infectious disease causes 35 percent of deaths worldwide, and is the world’s biggest killer of children and young adults. Our researchers are focused on basic bacterial and viral infectious disease processes as well as the design and use of vaccines and protein therapeutics to combat infectious diseases. These include newly emerging pathogens and potential biological warfare agents.

We are devising new and effective ways of producing advanced vaccines and therapeutics, methods include the use of recombinant attenuated bacteria and viruses as well as genetically modified plants, and transferring this technology to the developing world to help fight diseases. Accomplishing our goals requires the creation and evaluation of novel bio-manufacturing systems for cost-effective production of vaccines and therapeutics and the development and implementation of new strategies for translation of this research into health benefits for the developing world.”

It seems the professor isn’t joking about using germ warfare to wipe out over 25% of the population, as he joked during an Arizona State University Biotech department discussion that took place this past February. This is similar to how some biotechs support GMOs role in causing infertility. In one email we received, a ‘biotech scientist’ known as ‘Ed’ explains how he thinks it’s ‘awesome’ that GMOs are contributing to infertility, as he believes the world is overpopulated.

When Arntzen was asked if he felt the world population of over 8 billion people deserved to be fed or if population reduction was a more intelligent pursuit, he laughed off the question with sarcastic remarks. Artzen, not surprisingly, was one of the first scientists to pursue an edible vaccine that would take the place of injections with funding from the Boyce Thompson Institute in 1996 under funding from the Rockefeller Foundation. He believed that “children of developing countries may not be the only beneficiaries of this technology.”

It seems the eugenics claims made by non-GMO activists are not an exaggeration. The scientists are being funded to come up with the technology to carry out a Malthusian prerogative.

Cyrellys

Post Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:26 pm by Cyrellys

Regarding this post by Pman: https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t158p45-uncommon-thoughts-on-common-things-cyrellys#3538

Nice photo analysis! It is interesting to see examination of photos like that.
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:42 pm by Cyrellys

Regarding this article: http://in.reuters.com/article/2013/08/21/pope-benedict-idINDEE97K07920130821

From this post: https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t42p735-the-bible-ufos-et-and-the-ancients-part-3#3543

And comment at this post of mine: https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t42p735-the-bible-ufos-et-and-the-ancients-part-3#3553

And comment at this post by pman: https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t42p735-the-bible-ufos-et-and-the-ancients-part-3#3554

My meandering thoughts: https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t42p735-the-bible-ufos-et-and-the-ancients-part-3#3558

Latest addition to my mile long list of questions: what's with the appearances? Have the russians gone to bed with Nazis emerging from the history books for a round 2?

Cyrellys

Post Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:32 pm by Cyrellys

Wait a minute - Farrell in his book talks about the Nazis in Egypt right? or was that a left at Jesuit Lane?

Egypt huh? Muslims?

This just arrived in my email:

Relay from Douglas F. wrote:Douglas Farrell
    11:54 AM (4 hours ago)

to DBongino, me, Charles, Daniel
    Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

To: Lee Gliddon ;
    Bcc: ;
    Subject: Re: Fw: [chinoteaparty] Fw: Look who's new in the White House !!!!
    Sent: Thu, Aug 22, 2013 5:40:48 PM

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 10:31 AM, Guy wrote:

----- Forwarded Message -----
    To: . Sly McNasty
    Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 10:22 AM
    Subject: [chinoteaparty] Fw: Look who's new in the White House !!!!

Subject: Look who's new in the White House !!!!

LORD, HELP US AND OUR NATION... HEAL OUR LAND AND YOUR PEOPLE ... OPEN OUR EYES TO THOSE WHO WANT TO SEE THE END OF THE U.S. OF A. AND ITS CHRISTIAN BELIEFS....... "FORGIVE OUR SINS AND HEAL OUR BROKEN LAND"

Look who's new in the white house!
    Arif Alikhan- Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Mohammed Elibiary- Homeland Security Adviser
    Rashad Hussain- Special Envoy to the
    Organization of the Islamic Conference(OIC)
    Salam al-Marayati- Obama Adviser and
    founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council and is its current executive director Imam Mohamed Magid- Obama's Sharia Czar from the Islamic Society of North America
    Eboo Patel- Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships
    This is flat-out scary!!!
    The foxes are now officially living in the hen house...
    Now ask me why I am very concerned!!!
    Do you feel OK with this???
    How can this happen, and when will we wake up??? We are quiet while our Country is being drastically changed!!!

If you’re not CONCERNED, DELETE this. Go to bed tonight...sleep well!
    Otherwise, pass it on—get the word out!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Ok let's tick this off on the fingers once more:

Nazi International/Paperclip/NASA, Argentina/Nazi International/unified field theory (exotic propulsion systems development)/NWO

Jesuits/Black Nobility/Argentina/current Pope announcement which we're only just now hearing about but occured in February,

DHS & FEMA buying sprees for a planetary cataclysm & multiple paths for warning to be above 1500Feet and more than 200 miles inland,

DUMBS/Military Industrial Complex/US Shadow Government Apparatus/National Security Apparatus/Unacknowledged Special Access Projects/NWO/FEMA Camps and Transnational Security Practices.

Fabian Socialism/Weathermen/Obama/modern eugenics/population stabilization/Cloward&Piven/TARP/Apollo Alliance/FrankMarshallDavis/VernonJarrett/leftwingnewspaper-ChicagoDefender/NWO/violentcensureofjournalists&journalism/politicalendofgunconfiscation/martial law practices/military equipment and military grade weapons & ammo to law enforcement-IRS-FEMA-SocialSecurity/purchaseordersofemergencyfood24hours/

PostWWII coordination on both sides of the Iron Curtain Nazis (Farrell - book N.I. pp 306 & 390)/Cold War Documents quoted by researchers including statements that massive fires in Western US to eliminate places of potential hiding prior to an invasion/Russian troops sighted in US during joint trainings for martial law and public disarmorment, Russian booksellers mil types scoping out child slavery ring candidates/& Russian house to house slaughter rumor see my 8-22-13 offline notes.

Contact Control Structure/Paperclip/NASA/Military Industrial Complex/Russian political leader Medevev comment/Nazis International work on exotic propulsion system based on global research into Sirius and ancient technologies/US alternative space program/DUMBS/cyclic planetary cataclysm/Unacknowledged Special Access Projects/TS-SCI level plus clearances

Ancient History/cyclic planetary cataclysm/HyBrasil/mapofAntartica without the glacial coverings/
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:05 pm by Cyrellys

Continuing the above:

Subject: planetary cataclysm ISON(?) Surprise find

The date of the publication is really interesting besides the content.  I downloaded this one to stow since this guy finding it will probably end upgetting it deleted, especially on the heels of the "Party Girl's Tale" about getting to an elevation ASAP of above 1500 feet along side the info she was given by her party friends that the russians are here to go house to house to slaughter families (USA)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PH2f8yH-V_A#t=18

**Remember folks, in the best tradition of the "do as I say not as I do" crowd this video only depicts some goober's starship 'er Comet out for a drunken jaunt through our crowded solar system

I wonder if anyone has compared the ISON photos to the SOHO pics of starships refueling in the energy of the sun?

but it's probably all a moot point - politicians play golf while Egyptians destroy themselves because in a downward spiral such things don't matter right? Isn't that why Obama golfs so much?

Ack, it's probably just a highly bored college kid with a vivid red imagination who authored the commercial.

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:55 am by Cyrellys

I heard something halarious about 15 minutes ago, and I'll actually tell ya about it because I'm too zombie'fied still to have enough sense to not be today's laughing stock of the internet....Best buddy comes tearing up the stairs all gungho, bright-eyed and bush-tailed for the day because it's friday and tomorrow he's free of the ranch to do other things. He has the gall to say to me, GO GO GO!  RUN RUN RUN it's 630 AM!

My eyeballs rolled up into my head and I looked balefully at him over the day's ice-water jug.  You're kidding right?  Says I.  I might be like that at 11pm, Midnight, 2 or 3 am, or 5pm in the evening or just about any other time except between 5am and 7am.  This is why I wisely decided I wasn't employee material and decided running my own show had more coherent marbles....

He grins and says, awh come on!  Your the cog in this wheel!  

I laughed and replied, at 630 am you might succeed at goading me to climb a tree to retrieve an errant couch with a good shove (inside joke), or catch me stuffing my shoes bleary-eyed in the refrigerator (a whole 'nother story!), or at best wandering aimlessly -  But cog in a wheel?  or jogging?  ARE YOU FREAKING NUTS?

I'm vertical at 630 am and that's a galactic scale accomplishment in itself - call it good and pound your way on till you get to 8am and I've had about three cups of coffee....then you are welcome to call me a cog in the wheel.  

Till then heaven help us, we're in trouble.

I mean seriously, out of a 24 hour Earth day, surely the universe could grant me two hours in peace to be semi-coherent mush.

Cy
    Bard

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:13 am by Bard

Cy: I'm having one of those revelation days again....

I nearly fell off my chair, drinking coffe.....

Post will follow later! It ties into your PDA technology transfer comment.
    Bard

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:32 am by Bard

Off to the park - to clear the mind.....
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:40 am by Cyrellys

MD02 wrote:Cy: I'm having one of those revelation days again....

I nearly fell off my chair, drinking coffe.....

Post will follow later! It ties into your PDA technology transfer comment.

Kewl Beans! Looking forward to hearing about it! Good fortune at the Park.
    Bard

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:21 am by Bard

I spent the morning, with a bit of a nagging aspect hanging over me.   I felt as if I was missing something. I oftentimes, get ‘a feeling’ I am missing or have missed something in what was said/written. It is not uncommon for me to revisit or listen to videos numerous times to draw greater insights from them.  

I found myself with ‘the feeling’ I was missing something in what I had written or how I may have conveyed it. I did not know what it was.  So, I just started reading and listening to things I had already posted. Finally I reached my destination:

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t127-prose-destiny#2668

Reading it a few times, the feeling dawned on me: ‘Look not at the meaning but the Capital letters within it’ ‘Not the capital letters at the lead lines’.  So I begin looking at them.  I didn’t have ‘this feeling’ while looking at the other material, already read over.

I grab a pen and paper and begin mindlessly pulling them out and transposing them….

How many Pell grants
    Would one need
    To surf with stars of Destiny
    Opened eyes in treaty-plea
    Or under guise, in fantasy.

When little Ashburn played too much
    Between the pews of Falls Church
    Into the basement he would go
    With nothing left to touch
    But Chanting - 'Little pig little pig let me in.'  

George Mason with his Bill of Rights
    Might spring right from his grave
    Launching ships from the Chesapeake
    For trying to bind new slaves,
    Blinded from its mysteries
    O' profiteers of secret sheets.

1. PDA (upon seeing this I thought – “humm….PDA…”
    2. FCC (Upon seeing this I thought – “HUH!? – tying them together)
    3. LGM (I was lost here – until I googled… and opened the first link - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGM  

I immediately thought of your TTP (Technology Transfer Program) comments a couple days ago, what I wrote afterwards, and what Dan said that made me write the prose to begin with. The Cogs!

Cyrellys wrote: Pray tell Apple, did this cute little toy originate in one of those technology transfer agreements or did you come up with this one, all of your own accord?

MD02 Wrote:

This is closer,Cy.....

http://m.digitaltrends.com/mobile/polytron-unveils-clear-cell-phone/

Of course I can't possibly know this. Theirs are much better....

4.BRC ( Still lost on this meaning currently) Perhaps, its for someone else?

When I read your comments today about Cogs, an illumination of sorts came over me.  I needed to take a walk, to clear my thoughts. Deep stuff! Especially considering I wrote the poem 4-26-13 without the knowledge of the comments I left until 1 week ago.

After getting back from my long walk with the dog, I listened to the videos again and then noticed the details of the first video!

1st Video:
    Uploaded on Feb 24, 2012
    "Future of Communication" Lecture on "More on the Future"
    .....And the rest!

2nd video:

Published on Jun 6, 2012
    We discuss the meaning of life, free will, alternate universes, and alien lifeforms. Follow me on Twitter @ziasami or tumblr (ziahassan.tumblr.com) or my site ziahassan.com.

Not only that – But I am at a loss as to why I would have Capitalized Chanting and just now noticing that “Little” is part of LGM….  

Weird stuff!
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:59 am by Cyrellys

Remember our subconscious processes information from the collective consciousness(s) we have interconnection with...the greater the interconnection, the more we seem to register it/them

type 1:  human collective d-base
    type 2:  biosphere d-base
    type 3:  other collections of sentience (ETs, UTs, less developed beings)
    type 4:  proximity collections (sort of like a biosphere d-base but on larger scale)
    type 5:  Universal Consciousness - God

creative acts like writing, music, daydreaming, lucid dreaming, patterned movements etc can become venues for a psychic leak from that subconscious interconnection.  Sometimes its in the raw sometimes it's partially digested by you.

Everyone you know and interact with on some level of regular basis is all parts of your pinwheel.  Those on a respective pinwheel, spin around each other, exchange information, sometimes co-process together whether they know it or not.  Synchronicity adds its influence and ta dah!  You have the emergence of wildcards and black swans in the system.  Wisdom comes in responding and directing the results in appropriate ways.  

You're no dead-head.  You recognize the process adequately, respond to it, and provide a fertile seeding ground for more or better development of it.

Example of the pinwheeling between groups of related individuals (sometimes called soul families) is in your LGM.  Remember when I posted all that stuff about the LGM?  It was awhile back so np if you don't. What you don't know is I've also been back engineering here at home the date of the last pole shifts or cyclic planetary cataclysm based on geologic and historical data compared to my ancestral story and the correlations to Hy Brasil, Antarctica, ship logs of shrinking land/island masses as glaciers melted and seas rose to cover areas that were high and dry during the last couple passes of the cycle.  I've been doing this bit by bit off and on in order to better pin point the window of potential for this cycle to compare to volcanic, seismic, sea level changes, land mass rise & fall, and sea bed spreading.

LGM - glacier cycles result in glacial maximums and minimums.  Those cycles are interwoven with solar cycles, geologic cycles and the periodic cosmic cataclysm cycle of a foreign body which enters the inner solar system every so many thousand years on an extreme elliptic.  LGM core samples can show periods of atmospheric dust and pollens etc that can indicate the health and stability of the planet's surface.  

The cycle of cataclysm does not always cause severe trauma in every passage.  For example, the number of millenia between catastrophic eruptions of mega volcanoes like yellowstone.  Or migration of thin areas of continental crust over the planet's mantle.  Or time difference in various areas of the world between plate cracking/displacement/chunk diagonals being upthrust as can be viewed in areas of Montana along highways.  Chaotic does not mean ELE for the entire planet.  It happens too often but genetic bottle-necks are rare and not always caused by the cataclysm.

I had a convo about the future with my daughter just yesterday.  We touched on the blank spot that psychics were having in 2012. I ended up explaining about patterns in reality, paths or courses patterns travel, wildcards, black swans, and the proverbial third options which influence or alter original patterned outcomes.  This is why the original tale in Revelations is not set in stone.

Human awareness
    wildcards
    blackswans
    coordinated intentions
    and path/course suppositions

all move to intervene in collective concerns with patterns.  You're seeing some of how this occurs.

Carry on!

Cy

Cyrellys

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:25 pm by Cyrellys

The context you use "Chanting" in, is as a "glamore" or shield which can be used both to conceal and to pursued/influence/call out. Part of the revealing process?

Bard

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:33 pm by Bard

Are you asking if chanting had anything to do with me coming to this conclusion? Confused as to your direction. Can you clarify - especially the 'revealing' aspect.
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:32 pm by Cyrellys

@ MD

it has to do with my earlier post on process. You're still thinking of the term "Chanting" in its traditional context not in a process context. You used it in a process context so I'm responding to it in that way. What is chanting in a process context. It is a means of altering the mind/spiritual connectivity to enable a better flow. Clarity. It is only technique in a literal sense. But there was a deeper use there which I'm noting too. As in the old term "Glamore" which is process to produce a shield or influence....i.e. some ETs use psychic glamores to cause a witness to see a natural animal in the normal environ so you don't realize it is out of place or that you're being observed, or that you stumbled across them collecting bio-material samples from the life library we live in.

In mythology, some "Others" use the glamore to be able to approach a human in a primitive state of understanding so as to avoid causing a fight or flight reaction...i.e. Native Americans recounting ancestors who spoke with a fox or an eagle. Or ancient heroes speaking with the Irish pucca or Irish each-uisage, both of which are shape-shifters.

In old Irish culture the glamore can be used to steer or influence such as the Sidhe Woman who naturally of great beauty, transforms into a hag to speak with a hero to transmit a Geis which tests the hero - setting immutable boundaries within a quest- and so alters the course of his life in some way and thereby the whole course of the world thereafter.

In modern terms the tale from the ScA affaire that told of the C's shapeshifting naturally beneath a projection of being human in order to be presented without panic to the initial group was a "glamore" whether mechanically or psychically projected is irrelevant. It is what it is. It is a historically common aspect to be found in human experience, but not something you'll find taught in any school.

So I'm not speaking of literally chanting, I'm referring to the proverbial process it implies - the tool of glamor(e) to elicit a change between the mind/spirit connection for better flow of being to produce either shield or influence or a combination of both.

speaking of the pinwheel between family members and the Cosmic Consciousness/Universal Consciousness in play....

I didn't know David Wilcock had ever spoken of Synchronicity, and certainly not in the same vein which I do....and atop it, he is also describing the practice of glamore when speaking of Anonymous...a must read from top to bottom it explains a few things from the 2008-20010 OMF stuff http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1145-us-military-fed

And the lightning strike was icing on the cake...it also mentions what happened over the Pope stepping down to be replaced earlier this year, not all that different from this next which is also a must read from top to bottom: http://tomohalloran.com/2013/08/14/why-ambassador-stevens-was-really-killed-and-who-really-killed-him-plus-oh-so-much-more/

I have both saved in case either were to be "disappeared", particularly the latter.

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:45 pm by Cyrellys

More stuff on the Russian question

Bard

Post Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:10 am by Bard

Thanks for the long and detailed response.

Do you see anything else within those lines - using your intuition?  Does anyone else see anything of note?  Don't hold back!

I must admit, I have never been a firm 'believer' in the Bible Code. Perhaps, that is shortsighted?

If the future, (or beings that can travel through it at liberty) knows of a particular past or that of its own,  Surely one could assume that sending messages would be an easier task?  If, even momentarily, influence is placed within that realm, it does have it affects.

I don't want to distract from the direction you wish to take here. I will listen to any comments and withdraw.  I will link to this short discussion as well from its origination point.
    Cyrellys

Post Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:50 pm by Cyrellys

I can't say I'm a Bible Code follower either.  But I recognize that there seem to be people in positions of power and influence with enough money and position to try to create the scenario in the book of Revelations, although the ones doing it seem to think the dark side of a created reality is the good place to be?  Only observation.  

I think it worth mentioning here that I don't strictly run on intuition.  That does play a part in what direction to take a look but largely I follow an immense web of information drawn from many sources and responding to multiple layers of patterns.  I watch the interrelations and interactions between all the events,systems and psyches out there.  Probably not the best description but it is more nutshell sized that way.

I will continue rereading what you wrote and compare it to the flow and shifts of the details in the paradigm.  I tend to notice things dribble in like lazy basketball players not in a hurry to reach a accumulation at the basket....

Edit to add:

Also MD, no worries about any conversation here. There is no specific topic defined other than that I witness, think, and write about it. Discussion is just part of the landscape of living. You're welcome to join in whatever you may be seeing or thinking on. Consider it like a living room with big cushy sofas and your favorite beverage at hand whilst this all moves forward good place for the great salmon to rise...none are silent but by choice.

Quote:  What had not been released to the American people was this source told me that Americans are being given a threat matrix score. Presumably, this is will become a life or death list. The source also revealed that he had seen, firsthand, the monitoring of talk show host Alex Jones, by this Arizona State University DARPA program. The source further took this information to mean that all Americans are receiving a threat matrix score which will be acted upon when the bad guys make their move.

More:  http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/08/24/what-time-is-the-invasion/

more quotes from same source:

Quote: These agreements were inked in June of 2013 in Washington, D.C., at the fourth annual meeting which led to the illegally created “U.S.-Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission Working Group on Emergency Situations.”
    http://www.state.gov/p/eur/ci/rs/usrussiabilat/c37332.htm

Quote: This extra-governmental organization, formed under the Obama administration, is one of almost two dozen similar “working groups” bringing together top U.S. and Russian officials. These two bodies are cooperating on everything from the drug war and agriculture to terror, science, “rule of law” (could that be code for martial law?), health, environment, energy, nuclear issues, education, culture, media, business, arms control, and more, according to the U.S. State Department. The Senate has not ratified any of the international deals, as required by the Constitution of the United States. And as such, this is an illegal agreement.

The agreement calls for at least 15,000 Russian troops to engage in policing activities at American public events on American soil. In actuality, there are at least 150,000 Russian troops on American soil. This bilateral agreement is designed to conceal the fact of what the Russians are up to and they have been on American soil for some time.

No Staging Necessary, the Russians Are Ready To Go

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=your-thoughts-can-release-abilities-beyond-normal-limits

Our cognitive and physical abilities are in general limited, but our conceptions of the nature and extent of those limits may need revising. In many cases, thinking that we are limited is itself a limiting factor. There is accumulating evidence that suggests that our thoughts are often capable of extending our cognitive and physical limits.

End quote.

Mind over matter dear! In this way we participate in creating reality. I think therefore I am. Now it seems to be scientifically proven.

Cyrellys

Post Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:32 pm by Cyrellys

Cyrellys

Post Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:21 pm by Cyrellys

the planet shifting it would seem?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10265372/Volcanic-geyser-erupts-close-to-Rome-airport.html

From Quayle notes:
    FLASHBACK;Ice Age Polarity Reversal Was Global Event: Extremely Brief Reversal of Geomagnetic Field, Climate Variability, and Super Volcano-VERY IMPORTANT BACKGROUND ARTICLE AS OUR POLES ARE BEGINNING TO SHIFT!

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/10/121016084936.htm

I hear that we may be now seeing the purpose behind the theorized Syrian gas attack being a false flag...DC & Britain, the two biggests anti-disclosure advocates on both ET Contact AND planetary cataclysm...

STRIKE ON SYRIA? GOING TO WAR AGAIN BLINDLY, STUPIDLY, AND MAYBE ILLEGALY http://www.andmagazine.com/content/phoenix/13249.html

Western-Mid East military action prepared for Syria. Israel, Jordan, Turkey face up to Syrian counter-attack. Russia on war alert http://app.debka.com/n/article/23220/Western-Mid-East-military-action-prepared-for-Syria-Israel-Jordan-Turkey-face-up-to-Syrian-counter-attack-Russia-on-war-alert

Navy ready to launch first strike on Syria Britain is planning to join forces with America and launch military action against Syria within days in response to the gas attack believed to have been carried out by President Bashar al-Assad’s forces against http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10265765/Navy-ready-to-launch-first-strike-on-Syria.html

Syria lets U.N. inspect gas attack site, Washington says too late 129 Syria says US intervention would be 'no picnic' http://www.torontosun.com/2013/08/25/syria-says-us-military-action-would-inflame-middle-east

Both Syria's government and the rebels claim neither used the chemical weapons, yet the west is suddenly gungho to go storming in to the latest quagmire. And the West has the most to gain, and a history of false flags to boot....

I remember in 2008 when the quagmire train wanted to roll into Iran too. Anything to keep our guys busy?

Russia is doing a token squawking about it...could it be that they have sights on real estate over here instead, like the whistleblowers are saying? Or the hardliners at least?

While the show is over there, we look more closely over here...

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:11 pm by Cyrellys

This also from Quayle:

PERSONAL ACCOUNTS NOT ALLOWED TO TRANSFER FUNDS OUT OF U.S. AFTER SEPT 22ND
    Steve,

God bless, and thanks for all you are doing.

I have received from Chase the note that I include in its entirety at the end. The part that really got me was this one:

"For Personal Accounts only: Starting September 22, 2013, you won't be able to schedule future-dated or repeating Wire Transfer to any recipient outside the United States."

What's up with this? The date is pretty close to some other dates I am aware of, when the soup letter agencies of our wonderful government are getting ready for some "unexpected" events.

"For Personal Accounts only: Starting September 22, 2013, you won't be able to schedule future-dated or repeating Wire Transfer to any recipient outside the United States.

We've updated the Wire Transfer Service Agreement to reflect these changes. You agree to these new terms and conditions by continuing to use the Wire Transfer service. The updated agreement will be available online September 22, 2013. To review the updated agreement, click "Legal Agreements and Disclosures" at the bottom of any page after you log on to Chase Online".

Aug 25, 2013

Source: http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=528

LABORATORY PRACTICE
    Successful fractional distillation demands a column with an adequate number of plates. (snip) Estimation of the desired number of plates requires knowledge of the composition and boiling behavior of the mixture to be separated. When this information is lacking it is desirable torun a preliminary simple distillation and to plaot a graph showing the actual relation of distillation temperature to volume of distillate...

Methyl orange belongs to a class of dyes known as"azo colors," which contain the -N=N- group linked to two aromatic nuclei. In addition to the azo group the dyes must contain salt-forming groups such as hyroxyl, amino, sulfonic acid or carboxyl groups (auxochromes) which usually intensify the color....

REALLY? Separating the wheat from the chaff requires a bit of knowledge of the composition through long periods of observing the boiling behavior...when the knowledge is missing checking a sample is desirable and so spelling out the data showing the actually relation of the temperature to the volume of the distillate. Organic they are, and belonging to a class of influence known, containing sub-groups of interest linked to great stink...ground-salting; intense color...

you can't miss them.

Shrug. SOSDD.
    Cyrellys

Post Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:11 pm by Cyrellys

What I'd like to know is how is it humanly possible to be someone who hates enough to participate in a "hate group" and at the same time "respect individual liberties," and "state's rights?" What the latest DOD training manual is trying to portray doesn't compute. Are they so hard up for financing now that they're hiring third graders with attitude malfunction to write their manuals?

Salazar wrote:From article: DoD Training Manual: ‘Extremist’ Founding Fathers ‘Would Not Be Welcome In Today’s Military’ by Adan Salazar

Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch recently obtained a Department of Defense training manual which lists people who embrace “individual liberties” and honor “states’ rights,” among other characteristics, as potential “extremists” who are likely to be members of “hate groups.”

Marked “for training purposes only,” the documents, obtained Thursday through a Freedom of Information Act request submitted in April, include PowerPoint slides and lesson plans, among which is a January 2013 Air Force “student guide” distributed by the Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute simply entitled “Extremism.”

Judicial Watch’s FOIA request asked for “Any and all records concerning, regarding, or related to the preparation and presentation of training materials on hate groups or hate crimes distributed or used by the Air Force.”

As the group notes, “The document defines extremists as ‘a person who advocates the use of force or violence; advocates supremacist causes based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, or national origin; or otherwise engages to illegally deprive individuals or groups of their civil rights.’”

The manual goes on to bar military personnel from “active participation” in such extremist organization activities as “publicly demonstrating,” “rallying,” “fundraising” and “organizing,” basically denying active-duty military from exercising the rights they so ardently fight to defend.

It begins its introduction of a section titled, “Extremist ideologies,” by describing the American colonists who sought independence from British rule as a historical example of extremism.
    “In U.S. history, there are many examples of extremist ideologies and movements. The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule and the Confederate states who sought to secede from the Northern states are just two examples,” according to the training guide.

And now let's refresh: Air Force is involved in the direct ET Contact, Navy handles policy, Army handles base security.

This is how they're training our guys? I'd call this ignorant BS and question their fitness to be engaged with ET Contact if it were not for the fact that most "Globalists" espouse to believe that all national borders should be dissolved and replaced with a one world government run by the central banks and enacted by the corporations for corporations with the general population reduced, according to them down to 144,000,000 globally or in the process of so doing. It's their comfortable goal. So natural rights, history, and truth? Extremism.

What can we say for the beneficiaries of ol'Eisenhower's conditional surrender and mixing it up with the wrong bunch for a few decades?

I'm beginning to sound like a broken record in just about every subject - but here it is again! "doesn't look like much has changed."

And the Navy? Well they seem to be soundly shackled to the middle east with their own Oath used as an Argentine Gag bit on the horse sporting blinders. Policy makers? Doesn't look like it unless they happen to be gluttons for punishment? Here's where I could insert the traditional "I could be wrong" bit but I won't. Show me the pudding boys. You're over there, we're over here, and lookie what the Air Force is teaching?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/162321199/2161-docs#page=43

Crunch crunch...popcorn.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 6:38 pm