Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 14 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:31 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 14 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:18 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 14 Empty Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Post by Cyrellys

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 14 Legend_of_zelda__hero_s_shade_quote_by_thornhylian-d4syym2

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 14 Viking-Age-Warrior-Woman

BANNED from TWITMO. 

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 14 Sam_1010

Last edited by Cyrellys on Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:52 pm; edited 49 times in total

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Share this post on: reddit

Cyrellys

Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:13 am by Cyrellys

ROFL MD!

Oh my, a focus group! lol.

Ok, the late evening haul which I was too tired to post here last night:

Re: A National Control List obligated by the treaty
    http://modernsurvivalblog.com/government-gone-wild/obama-kerry-united-nations-treaty-requires-us-to-hand-over-american-gun-registrations/

Now, in light of the two terrorist bombings in Russia just last month that killed a total of 34 people and injured more than 100 others, rumor is creeping out of the Kremlin that Putin has had enough with warnings and tough talk and is planning a tactical nuclear strike on Mecca, the heart of Islamic ideology; the Muslim holy land.
    http://thelibertydigest.com/2014/01/10/putin-vows-to-nuke-mecca/

Which was built upon the quote/material found here: http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/01/01/russian-president-vlaidmir-putin-vows-total-annihilation-of-the-muslim-terrorists-who-were-behind-the-recent-suicide-bombings-and-bus-bombings-which-killed-dozens-and-wounded-many-more/

"While visiting survivors of the most recent terrorist bombings, Putin vowed to pursue these Muslim terrorists to their “total annihilation” in his first public comments since the Volgograd suicide bombings. “The inhumane terrorist acts in Volgograd” were among the biggest challenges Russia faced in 2013.”"

My thoughts: I'm thinking that after the Administration deciding it needed one more wave of US servicemen pulled from this nation to ensure the need to use foreign troops here, it attempted to use Syria for that. They built up Syria's conflict by running guns through Bengazi, which backfired, then they attempted to kype an undocumented set of nukes from TX Dyess AFB like the Minot AFB incident back in 2007 to turn SC's Charleston Harbor into a disaster which would force Congress to go to war on Syria (the accumulated account of this is enough you can't ignore it), and this then backfired which escalated the military purges of brass and officers and those who maintain the nukes.

So now are we looking at a change of tactics? If they couldn't get us loose our brains once more in the mid-east maybe they can get the Russians to do it?

When I read down the comments on the last link I noticed something interesting. The author was highly involved in the comment section, which is a little unusual for alternative journalists who are usually already on the trail of their next writing, at least to the degree this guy was...

And the other thing I noticed was the author was very particular about who said what in the comment section. In particular he made a distinct point of threatening to ban a guy who made a single post that perhaps the russians should check or consider the possibility of a mossad made false flag, implying information under consideration by certain American militia groups wrt Oklahoma Bombing etc.

Looking at the quality of the posts that the author left un molested were thinkers generally adhering to the msm memes.

So I consider what he posted, what perspective he left intact, and then how it was picked up by another theoretical 'patriot' site and evolved from 'total annihilation' into 'nuking' 'em.

Interesting pattern. IF I can notice this, I bet the Russians can too. And if after that service man briefed them about the in-advisability of accommodating the Napolitano Letter a few years back they changed their minds and sent troops and booksellers over here? Would he still allow his people and their resources to be used in such a way if he had a suspicion about being used to start a WWIII situation in the mid east?

The general impression I've had of the man is of a hard won field campaigner who while he can be ruthless in defense of his own people , nation, and position, would not be caught dead being the level of monster that kind of manipulation would create out of him. And he didn't get to where he is right now by being stupid.

Cy

Bard

Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:39 am by Bard

Cyrellys wrote:ROFL MD!

Oh my, a focus group!  lol.

Should I stop while I'm ahead? I have more.
    Cyrellys

Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:51 am by Cyrellys

MD02 wrote:
    Cyrellys wrote:ROFL MD!

Oh my, a focus group!  lol.

Should I stop while I'm ahead?  I have more.

Nah! Laughing is good for the soul. If we cannot laugh because we do not practice it in those moments afforded us,

If we cannot then laugh when we stand in the face of overwhelming odds created by a world's insanity because we did not take advantage of those moments afforded us,

Then it is possible we have already lost our humanity and thus the fight before it really began.

Grin

Those are not the kinds of fights I let myself lose.

Double grin.

Though the gale may roar around us there will be heard an echo of distant laughter on the wind and there will be strength in the hands at the oars and upon the ropes that secure the sails.

And all storms pass quicker before the swordsman and the bard who also keeps the light alive by the twinkle in their eye.

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:57 am by Cyrellys

Bard

Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:06 am by Bard

Fire in the hole?
    Cyrellys

Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:07 am by Cyrellys

MD02 wrote:Fire in the hole?

In all the whole there is always something burning somewhere. Someone's tail feathers...feathers on the sidewalk.

I could say, 'well' but Synch might automatically assume I was properly thinking of the Well between worlds and then it'd grab me by the ankle to ensure I trip and fall in...

Oh wait it's already done that....I've done been cornered into giving all my livestock away so I am unencumbered. Ex-ranching partner comes to retrieve them this afternoon sometime, from eastern montana...

...not all that far unrelated from the declaration of policy Jake noticed on 01-14-14. It is discomforting on my part because I could tell Synch was working on something and not saying what to me anyway.

All these preps toward the event period...dang but I really liked ranching. And there's that monologue by raven number one who hangs out on the drama shelves who reminds me about IT; being a part if IT isn't about self.

Sucks when a certain something can run right over me, dragging me kicking and screaming into proper conduct and position and preparation because it is more right than I am.

Rolling Eyes  A geis is no picnic.

Yeah oh yeah D-day not so far away.

Cy
    Bard

Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:51 pm by Bard

oops!

I guess I better find some friends!  If that fails, I'll be hiding in the Library.  Robert Frost in hand.  Heck, I have not even had a chance to see D.C. yet.  I can hear it now: "Bring him in through the alley....Scroungy looking thing...."

On a serious note: I will behave until Friday. My apologies to all for the ruckus. Ambiguity, ya know. For now I have to go play on trampolines, no joke..... Yea, we are a little odd here.

p.s. The White House ref. was a joke!
    Bard

Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:50 pm by Bard

Am I just now - realizing some increase of strangeness again??
    Cyrellys

Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:02 pm by Cyrellys

MD02 wrote:Am I just now - realizing some increase of strangeness again??

It's always strange in this proximity to Synch. SOSDD. Sorry I'm tired at the moment. Just finished loading animals into a trailer a bit ago.

I'm not registering any meaning out of your white house post. Have I suddenly become half brain dead?

Anyway, just popped in on Dan's thread for a peek a little while ago. A bunch of princess mush from her hubby. And he's fawning over killing people again and promoting drone usage to do it or help with it. Great way to develop it for use here as all the white papers like to talk about. Depopulation at its finest and at this point it don't yet qualify as using a weapon of mass destruction which would get them in really hot water with ET.

Sorry I wasn't impressed. Contemplations of murder doesn't impress me. Doesn't matter if you call it war or not. And I've spent my fair share of raising and preserving animals. War is an ugly business not the pretty display they just put on. And the 5000 year of breeding comment pandolfi made is how male chauvinists with insecurity complexes justify enslaving their women to make it sound palatable. Too twibbed or control freakish to run with an equal. Again, real impressive....Not.

ugh.  Rolling Eyes It paints quite the picture of Dan however for joining in.

Cy

Jake Reason

Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:03 pm by Jake Reason

Cy, I'm sorry to learn you had to say goodbye to your animals. I hope this direction serves you well in some way. And that you will be comforted.

Jake Reason

Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:15 pm by Jake Reason

It appears to me that RP has been significantly demoted. Resources and tasks are mediocre. This whole picture looks even lower than middle management. Maybe Ron's been retired.

Cyrellys

Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:59 pm by Cyrellys

Hi Jake,

Wrt the animals I already have a bead on what's going on there. I mentioned it to MD02 via email this evening again as part of a dialog on Synch. Shrug. I'm notorious for getting caught up in the side projects and not liking it if something changes. It is what it is. I have prior obligations, and playtime is coming to an end. Synch is right. Like I said to MD, I may not like it but that darn crow on the shelf reminds me being a part of IT, is not about self.

Wrt RP, maybe. But from what I know of paradigm, there is no real thing as retired. Just stasis.

With unambiguous contact on our doorstep, the old guard globals trying to set up the book of Revelations Armaggedeon, the situation with Russians and Chinese and now muslims in the US for the coming conflict all at the same time, the different factions will pull their tools out of stasis to be on hand for the unending questions and issues they are not equipped to deal with.

Did you know UNESCO has added five NEW sites to their most protected status (treaty for sites of historic importance to all of humanity in the event of war)? More proof of our post tech civilizational status 5000 years ago just after the fall and planetary war, AND the declaration of policy we've been discussing courtesy of FARS News via Sorcha Faal, essentially affirmed by the Washington Post who parroted it....Washington Post, yeah THE Washington Post the communication device for the US State Department. And MD is getting really weird vibes lately, am I surprised? no.

Did you catch my mention that both the terms in the moniker Sorcha Faal is not russian but Old Irish? I noticed that in 2007 when the org was putting out commentary on the Minot AFB event. It was weird then and is still weird now, to me at least.

Very key all that....and so is the discussion in this video:

Jake Reason

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:17 am by Jake Reason

Jake Reason wrote:It appears to me that RP has been significantly demoted.  Resources and tasks are mediocre.  This whole picture looks even lower than middle management.  Maybe Ron's been retired.
    Cyrellys wrote:Wrt RP, maybe. But from what I know of paradigm, there is no real thing as retired. Just stasis.
    True.

Dan recently wrote that R told him the R&D Show was no longer.  If Dan wanted any continuance it would be as an A&D show.  And a Gold Cross pen?  Dan the Bard.
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:37 pm by Cyrellys

RCVD via EMAIL

excellent thread, good on both of you for sharing !!! Thomas

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 12:16 AM, Cyrellys wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 3:58 PM
    Subject: Re: Thomas Jefferson
    To: Karen G

And with peers like Thomas Paine who held a closer working relation with Jefferson than so many realize, it is no small wonder that today we have a nation to thank them and all the others for. Their studied literacy and fearlessness before the great debates of their time is what made their legacy possible for us. It is our duty to protect that legacy and restore it from the damage of every usurpation of power for the benefit of tomorrow's potential brightness of minds,not simply our own.

Thomas Paine said, "In England, a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling for a year, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."

If we fail in our endeavors to protect and restore, a failure no one living can afford, it can only be because we had not the thought or the will to pour every resource both physical and spiritual into the effort, for not only did those gentlemen bequeath to us a nation, a set of principles embodied in plain arguments and common sense, but they also left for us every reasonable means for success, regardless of whatever design it may take or what controversies must be traversed. Failure is ever a fatal thought, whose consequences will not be limited only to 'our time'. And whatever the need may direct, it should be also without hesitation conducted with only the highest of motives, fueled with virtuous character toward proceedings in our current contest which will not cause any of us to be remembered by future generations with detestation.

While unbeknownst to most Americans, history was made 01/14/14 through covert means using a much be-soiled communication device to forward a message among knowledgeable listeners. That message was then picked up, ironically by an Iranian news agency named FARS, which content in turn was then promoted or parroted through commentary once more by the Washington Post which itself bears a reputation as a communication device for the US State Department....This is what Liberty has fallen to, passing notes behind the back of all who participate in the remnants of our Republic because the current controllers are hostile to its principles and even its existence. What was that message? You might laugh it off if it was not for a near simultaneous public statement, 'en mirror, made by the honorable Mr. Hellyer, one time leader of Canada in a detailed audio interview which can be obtained on youtube. That message pertained to what matter currently influences US policy.

And for any who still doubt, another synchronistic comment on the subject but made in a tone of dismay over the confusing seeming US behavior was published by another communicating source for Israel.

If our behavior is confusing it might be because of two things. A. not all of us are on the same level of need to know. B. There is internal conflict over the corruption entangled in the system and in the years of management of the influence. C. That recent events within this nation have entailed intolerable usurpation's and abuses of power.

I said to a friend just today, that in order to truly begin our climb from our impoverishment of mind, soul, and body politic -- from surface to system policy, we must first begin with the covert paradigm with its great siphon of man and money down through the ever widening hole in our boat, making it impossible to do but wallow and wait for oblivion if the secrecy and management is not addressed; that pink elephant beneath Unkle Sam's wayward skirt...where it roams from coast to coast, through D.U.M.B.s, research labs, think tanks, interservice groups, forgotten crates of ancient shards, and across nations sitting even now upon soils laden with the fumes of the untold ancient histories held from the Peoples of this world, even as UNESCO commits five new properties to the highest level of historical protection "in the event of war" which is within its power to do via international treaty. Histories, of loves, lives, and mistakes tangled now in our modern issues with paradigm and questions over multi-faceted corruption, which drives "substantial sums of missing money in the billions", illicit and nonsensical motives for foreign wars, false flags, and a fear systematically assembling a tyranny of population control here at home.

That beginning, no matter how seemingly crippled by tools without fine reputations, is still a beginning. To right such long running wrongs, find some redemption in its checkered past, they must first collect its many parts to be pulled kicking or screaming if necessary into the daylight where a world ready or not must face them. And then the truths must be given their head as any fine thoroughbred in the final stretch of his track.

Hold firm the rails as the gale thunders past, for you shall be the first generation in more than five millennia to see the likes of this. And if your courage, principles, and virtues hold in its wake you may rest assured that so many other greater things will arise within your grasp too. You have this potential to become the vision Jefferson & Paine built for; dedicated every resource of their lives for. This can be either the worst of times or the best depending on your reception and reaction.

I do not detract from the damages this near century long twisting of construct, through our nation by truth embargo and underhanded actions has wrought, suffered, or may yet do. The corruption is so very real, and the usurpation's of power are so very real. But these things have two roots. The first is the self-servancy and fears of those who lay yet ahead of you in this race. The other is the core of who you as a people are. That core where there lies dormant that half-forgotten spark you inherited from men and women the likes of Jefferson and Paine. It is something that stems from an even older and deeper Source; a vibrant, creative, and supportive Source; that which enabled the existence of your universe and seen in you something remarkable among all species of en-souled beings.

"...there is youth in them yet, but the fabric of reality needs them in ways few have ever discerned, " (source withheld).

Jefferson and Paine were right then, and still are even where so many have forgotten it. They understood in great difficulty there also lay great opportunity, and mankind is worthy of it. Mankind only has to remember who they are. They have to believe in it. Once more, onward.

Cyrellys

~ permission granted to copy and forward without alteration.

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 12:22 PM, Karen G wrote:
    Where is our Thomas Jefferson of today?

Thomas Jefferson was a very remarkable man who started learning very early in life and never stopped.

At 5, began studying under his cousin's tutor.

At 9, studied Latin, Greek, and French.

At 14, studied classical literature and additional languages.

At 16, entered the College of William and Mary. Also could write in Greek with one hand while writing the same in Latin with the other.

At 19, studied Law for 5 years starting under George Wythe.

At 23, started his own law practice.

At 25, was elected to the Virginia House of Burgesses.

At 31, wrote the widely circulated "Summary View of the Rights of British America?" And retired from his law practice.

At 32, was a Delegate to the Second Continental Congress.

At 33, wrote the Declaration of Independence & took three years to revise Virginia's legal code and wrote a Public Education bill and a statute for Religious Freedom.

At 36, was elected the second Governor of Virginia succeeding Patrick Henry.

At 40, served in Congress for two years.

At 41, was the American minister to France and negotiated commercial treaties with European nations along with Ben Franklin and John Adams.

At 46, served as the first Secretary of State under George Washington.

At 53, served as Vice President and was elected president of the American Philosophical Society.

At 55, drafted the Kentucky Resolutions and became the active head of Republican Party.

At 57, was elected the third president of the United States.

At 60 obtained the Louisiana Purchase doubling the nation's size.

At 61, was elected to a second term as President.

At 65, retired to Monticello.

At 80, helped President Monroe shape the Monroe Doctrine.

At 81, almost single-handedly created the University of Virginia and served as its first president.

At 83, died on the 50th anniversary of the Signing of the Declaration of Independence along with John Adams.

Jefferson studied the previous failed attempts at government. He understood actual history, the nature of God, his laws, and the nature of man. That happens to be way more than what most understand today. Jefferson really knew his stuff. A voice from the past to lead us in the future:

John F. Kennedy held a dinner in the White House for a group of the brightest minds in the nation at that time. He made this statement: "This is perhaps the assembly of the most intelligence ever to gather at one time in the White House with the exception of when Thomas Jefferson dined alone."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." (Sound Familiar)
    Thomas Jefferson

"It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes, a principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world."
    Thomas Jefferson

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
    Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
    Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
    Thomas Jefferson

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    Thomas Jefferson

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."
    Thomas Jefferson
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:05 pm by Cyrellys

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/21/katy-perry-gq-cover_n_4636778.html

Excerpt, quoting Katy Perry:

“I look up into the stars and I imagine: How self-important are we to think that we are the only life-form? I mean, if my relationship with Obama gets any better, I’m going to ask him that question. It just hasn’t been appropriate yet," she said."

ALSO FROM EMAIL:

To:
    Sent: 1/17/2014 2:07:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
    Subj: Let the Disinformation Begin - PRG Update

Having trouble viewing this email? See: http://tinyurl.com/kgce9pc
    You are receiving this update because you have expressed an interest in the Disclosure advocacy projects of Paradigm Research Group . Don't forget to add prg@paradigmresearchgroup.org to your address book so PRG Updates will be sure to land in your inbox. Thanks.

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

www.paradigmresearchgroup.org
    January 16, 2014
    Let the Disinformation Begin
    COMMENTARY
    Sorcha Faal (www.whatdoesitmean.com) is a highly sophisticated disinformation site. Its ownership and funding source is unknown, and the site constantly publishes elaborate articles mixing fact and fiction with recent events to create elaborate conspiracy threads. Often these articles will appear only hours after an event has taken place. This may well be a serious cointelpro propaganda operation.

Three years ago I received an email from a colleague with information excerpted here:

Before I go into this subject in any great depth, I would first like to deal with Sorcha Faal, otherwise known as David Booth of the CIA. David Booth works within the Central Intelligence Agency in COINTELPRO. Other western intelligence agencies known for using COINTELPRO methods include MI5, MI6, GCHQ, and the thinktank, DEMOS. To be quite blunt, all intelligence agencies have their own COINTELPRO departments.

Sorcha Faal does not exist. There is no "spokesperson" within the GRU named Sorcha Faal. Intelligence agencies rarely make public statements, and when they do, it is always through either someone in the highest echelons of the organisation or a government minister with the correct clearances, and never a mere "spokesperson".

Do leaks ever happen through lesser agents? Yes, but those agents if caught are dealt with very strictly, usually with "Holy Orders" to keep their traps shut. By rights, if "Sorcha Faal" was really working within the GRU, she/he would have been silenced by now. Permanently.

It appears that David Booth is a major thorn in the side of the Alternative Intelligence Community, as well as the Patriot and Truth Movements. This is a gross understatement. Over the past week or two I have had to take aside many people and let them in on the whole Sorcha Faal thing.

Known sites run by Sorcha Faal / David Booth: http://WhatDoesItMean.com/

Known sites that Sorcha Faal / David Booth writes for:
    http://EUTimes.net/
    http://FreedomFighterRadio.net/
    http://FourWinds10.com/

I have not been able to fully corroborate this assessment, but the website's disinformation basis is self-evident. I encourage any researchers reading this to consider digging into the the Faal website, its ownership and financing. It is time to bring the hammer down on this corner of the truth embargo.

Why am I bringing this up at this time?

On January 11 Sorcha Faal published the following article: Snowden Documents Proving US-Alien-Hitler" Link Stuns Russia

This article ties ETs, Edward Snowden, NAZI Germany with Paul Hellyer in a typical manner designed to diminish the credibility of the target, which I believe to be Hellyer. The article is about 10% fact and 90% crap.

As sometimes happens, perhaps when it suits a government's agenda, this article was picked up by a more mainstream venue. The Fars News Agency news service in Iran just happened to republish an article based on the Faal material. From there the story went mainstream and the disinformation from Sorcha Faal was republished by: Forbes, The Washington Post, The Examiner, The Blaze, The Jerusalem Post, UPI, Huffington Post with more likely to follow. The most egregious instance of this outrageous journalism was a piece by Max Fisher in the Washington Post - Iranian news agency says the U.S. is secretly run by Nazi space aliens. Really.

Let's be clear. The Post's coverage of ET/Disclosure issues has been mostly dismal for decades and will ultimately be a huge black mark on its legacy. But the above article is beyond the pale. Apparently Fisher does not know how to use Google. He has presented information to Post readers that is from a known disinformation site. He has served up sewerage and should be fired or reprimanded.

Given the timing just one month before PRG is set to launch its Congressional Hearing Initiative, this may be the first indication elements within the government are going to try to undermine the Initiative by injecting disinfo designed to elevate the ridicule factor.

So let the disinformation begin. PRG is going back to Capitol Hill to get congressional hearings for the scores of military/agency/political witnesses of rank and station ready to testify under oath. Any member of Congress stupid enough to drink the government's Kool-Aid will be ignored, and those who can think for themselves will be engaged.

Stephen Bassett
    PRG Executive Director

[Feel free to republish this commentary.]

Developments of Interest

PRG Award
    The LA Conscious Life Expo has announced that Coast to Coast AM and Beyond Belief host George Noory will present a lifetime achievement award to PRG Executive Director Stephen Bassett for his Disclosure advocacy work. The presentation will be part of a special event on Saturday, February 8 from 6 to 7:30 pm at the LAX Hilton.

Cyrellys cyrellys@dishmail.net
    Jan 20 (2 days ago)

to -------------- (name withheld)

Ok, again, let's see if I can do this coherently because I have so many thoughts on all this going on right now. This is a continuation of the last email commenting on the Irish aspect.

I think there are elements in here of Bassett being both right and wrong BUT NOT NECESSARILY IN THE WAY HE THINKS HE'S RIGHT.

The Nazis were involved in TEPs. Technology Exchange Program. It was moved by the Jesuits to Argentina at the end of the war (Richter/Borman) where it went underground. The creation of the CIA was done by an ex-nazi and operation paperclip et al was part of the mix that resulted in several strands ranging from NASA, to nukes, to the military industrial complex that Eisenhower freaked out about after handing the Contact Paradigm with the Grey's and the Tall Whites over to them.

It is true that not everything about the non-fanciful portion of the Contact Paradigm involves post-war nazism. It is also true that not everything about globalism involves marxism/fabian socialism. The left right paradigm is like laws which are for surface dwelling mainstream media zombies. The factionalized substrata with all their compartmentalization and blurred boundaries and interservice workforce of technocrats and the competing interests in their thinktanks and corporatotic hierarchies are ruled by policy. Like following the money to figure things out, you must to this add follow the policy and don't be surprised when the policy wears more than one set of pants at the same time but still shows its glow-in-the-dark butt crack. "We can see you Karl! It's embarassing Karl." Geico commercial with antelope and night vision goggles, ring a bell?

It is 100% accurate to say that IC (intelligence community - which is not limited to the traditional acronym agencies) uses internet forums, and organizations with "plausible deniability" built in for "fail-safe" purposes to hold cross boundary dialogs with other groups, to find and influence other groups, and to make public statements true or not. But it is ALSO 100% true that just because they are system inhabitants that they do not always know what is going on fully at any given point in time and immune from putting 2 + 2 together to get an answer and publish it as 7.5 according to the USGS who then turns and adjusts it for accuracy to 6.67 if you catch my illustration. Being who they are does not make them right, and sometimes it is the other way around. Sometimes it is us who don't know the deal.

I have found that much of the stuff that the public, the ufology community, and researchers/observers take note of that doesn't mesh well or doesn't make a whole lot of sense, doesn't because it is not actually directed at them. In other words it makes sense to someone and if it doesn't to you, it might be because you were not the intended recipient. You just happen to be the guy between the bulldozer and the freight train catching the barrels of bs getting tossed back and forth for purposes you are not directly involved in.

For example this: https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t158p315-uncommon-thoughts-on-common-things-cyrellys#4864

They are not real patriot sites. And the dialog is not what the commentator's at those sites think it is. I explain in my two cents at the bottom of my post my impression of what is going on. It looks like a classic evolutional arm-twisting exercise.

Shrug.

The huge mistake Bassett is making in his "shut Sorcha down" statement is that he won't get rid of it. There's nothing he can do to totally eliminate how they are going about things. But knowledge is power. He hates not having the ability to influence what is going on. But his lack of effectiveness is largely because he is still thinking like a high schooler. He thinks we elect representatives who go to DC to do our bidding. nah, nah that died over 2 decades ago. It's gone and until the corruption is dealt with on a grand scale he ain't getting it back. So he needs to learn how the system works NOW and make good use of it! So burning bridges is about the dumbest thing he could do.

Look in what goofy world does a message get passed through a factionally controlled communication device ABOUT PLANETARY LEVEL CONTROL/OPERATIONS which gets sent out through an Iranian asset(?) i.e. Fars which then gets parroted back out into the noosphere, which then gets picked up and parroted again by Washington Post? No one out there is THAT retarded. Not the Iranians sitting on real estate with post-cataclysmic global planetary civilization chunks lying all over the place. Not a communication device that has functioned for as long or perhaps longer than I have been online and puts out more compilations whether right or wrong, than even my energetic little noodle could manage on my best year. Not the Washington Post who has historically over this same time frame been the communication device for elements in the US State Department regardless of being right or wrong at any given time. This is one of the few times I will stress what is important here is not specifically the content of the communication device, but the WHO is speaking.

I think Bassett misses the boat on this. He's too busy wanting his carrot to look left and right. Jake Reason caught what happened dead on. Check each of his three or four posts on OMF about 01/14/14 and its importance. I missed it because as usual the day something really interesting happens I'm tied up doing something mundane like grocery shopping.

Ok, let me think a bit more and see if there's more to add. But I'm sending this off to you now.

Gotta do a quick chore. Back in a bit.

Cy

Cyrellys cyrellys@dishmail.net
    Jan 20 (2 days ago)

to ----------------- (name withheld)

Ok I'm back. Bear with me an I hope I don't bore you.

One thing I have noticed about researchers, bystanders, and so on is that they get so seriously caught up in who someone is these days, generally like Bassett because they have a bone to pick about the corruption and truth embargo (not even realizing 98% of surface government is uninformed anyway), that they get a hold of some communication device and shake it like a rag doll crowing the whole while that they got a liar by the pants! String him up from the nearest tree, criminal, he ain't even a real whistleblower! There is no such thing as an insider, because no one inside knows what is really going on, they declare, thus promoting the meme that whistleblowers are automatically traitors to be skewered and thrown on the bbq to sizzle.

Well geez folks. I hate to be the bearer of bad newz but I'm estimating maybe 80% of the so called experts out there possibly better, wouldn't know the difference between a whistleblower and a communication device (asset) if their life depended on it or perhaps even recognize one if it ran them over with a steam roller. People assume "truth" and "accuracy" are a prerequisite when that if the most remote requirement they have.

Here, there are competing and hostile factions within the system. And they do things with law and policy, uses which they twist up so badly it makes a preztle look tame. If any reader of this needs an example, consider the very publicly posted signs for Area 51 which everyone knew about before Congress Critters did, in which if you tresspass they can shoot you on sight...at a place where the most you will see above ground are lights of craft (either air, space, or exotic) which you could see on any give day you please in places like Gulf Breeze Florida. Big Whoop. Is everyone so easily entertained they miss something this obvious? In a REPUBLIC?! Sigh.

Look at it this way. Someone on that side of the paradigm is willing to shoot some ignorant joy-passer for rubber-necking at UFOs on government property THEIR taxes pay for when the paradigm is many many decades ahead of them and continues to pick up speed? If they will do that to the modern day caveman, just think about what twisted things they do to each other! Shooting is certainly on the list. And a war rages around you. And the info put out by compartmentalized system inhabitants is off kilter and looks like a nutcase threw it together to spend a decade or more taking up space on an internet that alternative news roams like the Wild West and controlled fascism thinks needs to be shutdown, revamped, filtered, you name it and whistleblowers should be shot on site right along with the mediators who enable them to be heard. And then everyone wonders why no one has disclosed anything, or communication devices put out information that makes no sense or is filled with disinformation! It is generally upon close observation, a matter of CYA. Fail Safe. Or part of the pot shots and manipulation and arm twisting they do to each other to achieve some result.

All fun and games to them, ha, ha, ha....even when everyone else doesn't see the amusement in it. SOSDD.

Maybe....till now.

See I know a little something. While the various ideas they've toyed with about a "project blue-beam" scenario are real enough, and a certain sectare of these shadow peons working for the factionalized globalist culture behind them are hunting and testing for way's to depopulate to the 'desired' degree, they're using "the name" of someone else to do it. Not using them themselves, but the idea of them. And it seems, ET doesn't like being used that way. And we are coming up on a proposed D-Day. ET, the REAL ET, told them a number of years ago (not us, not the general population, but rather the PtB) to KNOCK IT OFF. "You are not allowed to depopulate using weapons of mass destruction" And this includes things like False Flags like Fukashima, Genetically Modified Organisms (Terminator Seeds & Biologicals & Chemspraying), etc. For those who didn't get that particular memo. Have they "stood-down"? No.

And they wanted a chunk of ET's action. They (the ptb) want to be part of the "greater community". Thing is, one of the requirements is a "Global Government". Interesting in that, they (system inhabitants/need to know) didn't have that as yet, but the Old Guard Feudal Globalist faction had been working on such a set up...for them by them not for the people by the people. And ethics, maturity, and planetary stewardship is also in that list of requirements but I think either the message got garbled or the globals figure they can continue to mask corruption with public approval and control of the population. And oh it will be so much easier to do all that if "oops" happens after all, proving the ptb right by default.

Shrug.

As I understand the history I was taught (returning to family tales of the darkside), this is along the same lines as what happened before that ended in a global conflict. The idiots by ignoring or trying to destroy the THIRD OPTION which was designed to do a good deal more than just create a nation, are instead sliding into the exact same situation that happened last time and they are repeating history.

The oft made statement by the Globalist Types: Oathkeepers are just rightwing political extremists. They are dangerous and ignorant and generally bad. Watch out for them. They must be disarmed.

Oh how little those speakers realize.

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:27 pm by Cyrellys

With unambiguous contact on our doorstep, the old guard globals trying to set up the book of Revelations Armaggedeon, the situation with Russians and Chinese and now muslims in the US for the coming conflict all at the same time, the different factions will pull their tools out of stasis to be on hand for the unending questions and issues they are not equipped to deal with.

Did you know UNESCO has added five NEW sites to their most protected status (treaty for sites of historic importance to all of humanity in the event of war)? More proof of our post tech civilizational status 5000 years ago just after the fall and planetary war, AND the declaration of policy we've been discussing courtesy of FARS News via Sorcha Faal, essentially affirmed by the Washington Post who parroted it....Washington Post, yeah THE Washington Post the communication device for the US State Department. And MD is getting really weird vibes lately, am I surprised? no.

Did you catch my mention that both the terms in the moniker Sorcha Faal is not russian but Old Irish? I noticed that in 2007 when the org was putting out commentary on the Minot AFB event. It was weird then and is still weird now, to me at least.

Very key all that....and so is the discussion in this video:

About the interview by Moore with Hodges in the video posted above,

http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/russian-radio-propagandists-attack-dave-hodges/#

It is kinda long but info packed so I'm not reposting it here. Allow yourself some time to read it.
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:29 pm by Cyrellys

BE SURE TO CATCH MY LAST THREE OR FOUR POSTS ON THE PAGE BEFORE THIS ONE. Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:37 pm by Cyrellys

Update on Ernie, courtesy of Elias Alias of Montana

Just last year Nov/Dec shot by Elias:

Via Email Today:

Please enjoy the resurrected spirit of Henry David Thoreau, Lysander Spooner, and many other great American philosophers, as it resurfaces, a bit gritty like good ground should be, in the person of one Ernie Wayne TerTelgte, of Three Forks, Montana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxUunEPUGN4

Elias says: My comment, which will likely be buried soon, is reproduced here:

Ernie poses questions which should be looked into more closely. He gives me things to think about, and for that I'm grateful to know the man. Ernie is not a stereotype, cannot be conveniently cubby-holed into a popularly conceived classification, does not conform to anything other than the pure spirit of non-conformity, which is a trait bearing spiritual fruit for destined futures in his life, methinks. And yes, he is a friend, a man who honors his word, who extends his hand to help anyone in need, and a good neighbor. When my old Ford pickup truck breaks down, I call Ernie. His studies have taken him into areas which I've failed to investigate myself, and some of his conclusions I hold to be questionable in my own perception, while others are to me self-evident and obvious. Of particular interest to me, as I am a writer, is Ernie's passion for etymology - seeking knowledge of the root meanings in words, the history of words, and the social and cultural and historic import the study of words reveals to the scholar. I have a great admiration for Ernie's research into many interesting words.

One good question - Is it true that a public servant in Montana must show proof of one's bond, upon request? Is a judge, a prosecuting attorney, a Sheriff, or other public official, required to obtain a bond before acting in an official capacity? Is that Montana Law, or not? And if one does obtain, and file record of, one's lawfully-required bond, is one not obligated to show proof of said bond upon request by a citizen in one's jurisdiction? If it is the law, and if such named officers failed to obtain their required bonds, or refused to show proof of bond when asked by a citizen who is seeking discovery in preparation to a court action, what should we the people make of that? What should the State of Montana make of that?

Ernie has asked several involved persons for proofs of their bonds, which are legally required in Montana, and which the involved persons are required under law to produce upon request. None has thus far come forward with said proof of bond. Yet all of them hold Ernie in contempt for not governing his personal actions in accordance with the demands of said public officials.

Is this justice? In the Age of Information, when everyone (except Ernie!) seems to have an online computer, the truth will no longer be repressed or suppressed, and we all know it. Will anyone reading this for a second dare say that corruption does not exist in the American judicial system? If corruption exists in our court system and its enforcement system, can we expect that corruption to admit its guilt? And in the face of corruption's refusal to confess its corrupt ways, what is left to the just and moral majority of good people who seek satisfaction untoward their legitimate grievance?

It harks back to long-dead visionaries who pondered this question: Is the law to serve mankind, or is mankind to serve the law? The Constitution for the united States of America says it's to serve "We The People". So we may now always remember - a person working for "law enforcement" is of the government, while a person working as a "peace officer" is of the people. Show me where I'm wrong about that.

Salute!
    Elias Alias, Montana Oath Keepers

End Quote. Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:21 pm by Cyrellys

So who and how many of you watched the videos about Ernie posted above, or Elias's comment?

Some of you did not or will not because you make the mistake of thinking it has nothing to do with the Contact Paradigm or the problem of Communication, the problem of Disclosure, and/or the problem of the corruption which has been a busy little hive of bees building a guilded tyranny to deal with everyone till they have the strength to finish off all the "useless eaters".

Now I echo Elias's comment that I know Ernie (not as long as Elias but I met him roughly two years ago in person) as an honorable man who is well studied in our history and Constitutional Republic.  And while I don't know if I believe everything he says is true, I can agree with Elias that Ernie poses some important and necessary questions.  

Now those of you who watched the videos and read Elias's comment are echoing those who did not, that this still seems to be unrelated to the Contact Paradigm, and our current situational landscape.  To this I say, NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH.

I will to the best of my ability explain.

Get ready to scream at me -- at least till you finish reading this commentary, at the end of which I hope you recede just a hair to a state of thoughtfulness.  

The life you live is a FICTION.

It has been carefully scripted for you over more than a century!  

Now I won't proclaim myself some expert in what Ernie is saying, but I've learned just enough to be dangerous.  I've learned that the roots of how and why the System Inhabitants at the behest of the Shadow Governance, and the current overt corruption in the surface governance can get away with doing what they've been doing.  Why they think they can justify doing things in the name of National Security, and public safety; things which are usurpation's of power which exceed the limits upon power contained within the Constitution which they call 'outdated'.

You have a truth embargo and a civilization built upon a fiction because they have been operating according to a 'color of law'.

What Ernie is describing and experiencing is a clear illustration by someone who is learned enough in what our founders attempted to prevent, to lead you through to understanding the ways in which your world has been twisted and conscripted.

Only by understanding what you have lost, in what way your world has been altered can you then be properly equipped to seek solutions and resolution to your problems.

This is why all who have fought and questioned to fix the truth embargo have as yet failed.  It is because you did not understand the depth of the problem.

Begin by understanding who and what you are.  The Natural Man.  Strip away all trappings of property and political correctness, all color of law and policy, all ignorance and faux belief and you will find a Natural Person, with Natural Rights, and in doing so you will begin to crumble the cage you have been raised in.

"Help them remember who they are!" pleaded the big man in dark suit with searching eye and the last shred of hope.  He would not live to see the day the people remember.  But he had the courage to ask.  And the Source had already answered.

Cy

Edit To Add:

Cy wrote:I've learned that the roots of how and why the System Inhabitants at the behest of the Shadow Governance, and the current overt corruption in the surface governance can get away with doing what they've been doing. Why they think they can justify doing things in the name of National Security, and public safety; things which are usurpation's of power which exceed the limits upon power contained within the Constitution which they call 'outdated'.

From the follow up on the Moore interview of Dave Hodges:

Dave Hodges wrote:The extra-constitutional “agreements”(that means illegal agreements), between Russia and FEMA were inked late last spring in Washington, D.C., at the fourth annual meeting of the illegally created “U.S.-Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission Working Group on Emergency Situations.” This extra-governmental organization, formed under the Obama administration, is one of almost two dozen similar “working groups” bringing together top U.S. and Russian officials. These two bodies are cooperating on everything from the drug war and agriculture to terror, science, “rule of law” (could that be code for martial law?), health, environment, energy, nuclear issues, education, culture, media, business, arms control, and more, according to the U.S. State Department. The Senate has not ratified any of the international deals, as required by the Constitution of the United States. And as such, this is an illegal agreement. However, this is not just an illegal agreement, IT CONSTITUTES TREASON AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

The agreement calls for Russian troops to engage in policing activities at American public events on American soil. And we are seeing the same thing at the Army base at Fort Carson, Colorado where Russian soldiers are training at the local base and are engaged in local policing activities.

According to the locals who have contacted me, the Russians walk freely in Alaskan cities in full view of the residents. Amanda Mitchell, from Ketchikan, Alaska, has seen Russian troops in full uniform walking the streets of her town. Did you know that Obama gave away seven Islands to Russia in a supreme act of treason?

Lots more to read here: http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/russian-radio-propagandists-attack-dave-hodges/#

and these connections are not lost on everyone...

http://investmentwatchblog.com/ufo-sightings-u-s-senator-says-snowden-is-a-hero-ufo-disclosure-is-near-exclusive-watch-now/

UFO Sightings U.S. Senator Says Snowden Is a Hero & UFO Disclosure Is Near Exclusive Watch Now! Part 1 Dr. J Andy Ilias, and Blake Cousins interview Senator Michael Gravel In Regards to Area 51 Snowden, and Osama Bin Ladin, and the UFO Cover Up! Jan 19, 2014 Thirdphaseofmoon radio had a historical show when retired Senator Mike Gravel joined Blake & Brent Cousins along with Dr. J to discuss disclosure & all aspects of the UFO phenomenon. Being the senior member of the panel on the citizen hearing on disclosure, Senator Gravel came in with an open mind & left convinced that we are being engaged by an extraterrestrial race & it is being covered up the world governments. Hear this & so much more, plus Dr. Roger Leir joining the group as a special guest caller.
    Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/ufo-sightings-u-s-senator-says-snowden-is-a-hero-ufo-disclosure-is-near-exclusive-watch-now/#5qPwYwUULvRlphdj.99

Bard

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:22 pm by Bard

Cy:

I watched the fist video about a month ago. I will catch up when time permits... I was fighting a headache all day. The Source? I wish everything was so certain....

Like this evening for example (headache resolved) showering in a lit bathroom and a small shadow passes by the curtain. I peek out, nothing..... I just laughed, said a prayer for the little thing, wondering if it fell as it exited as I hear one of the pack strumming guitar, singing poorly in the other room.

Yes, its that odd... Sometimes. Bugbusters be on alert. Ya just never know these days. I'm in the belief the paranormal can be mimicked as well - so no sense in caring if a passerby pops in/out.

I'll just chalk it up to the MK's Or that I'm trapped In time somewhere.

I still have to cook, clean, and go to work. Big deal.
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:05 pm by Cyrellys

Bard wrote:Cy:

I watched the fist video about a month ago. I will catch up when time permits... I was fighting a headache all day. The Source? I wish everything was so certain....

Like this evening for example (headache resolved) showering in a lit bathroom and a small shadow passes by the curtain. I peek out, nothing..... I just laughed, said a prayer for the little thing, wondering if it fell as it exited as I hear one of the pack strumming guitar, singing poorly in the other room.

Yes, its that odd... Sometimes. Bugbusters be on alert. Ya just never know these days. I'm in the belief the paranormal can be mimicked as well - so no sense in caring if a passerby pops in/out.

I'll just chalk it up to the MK's  Or that I'm trapped In time somewhere.

I still have to cook, clean, and go to work. Big deal.

Yes Source. I have no trouble differentiating between types/origins of experiences. But I realize not everyone can say the same. Paranormal experiences are not limited to one origin. This is a large part of the confusion that is rampant. Many hands in the one cookie jar.

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:40 pm by Cyrellys

Go SC!

http://benswann.com/south-carolina-house-passes-legislation-100-0-to-ban-drones/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=nl
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:20 pm by Cyrellys

"Oddly, unlike Iran, Saudi Arabia, Israel, and Russia, the U.S. and the U.K. are the only powers acting in the Middle East that do not take any special interest in the safety of those with whom they have a historical religious affinity."

http://brandontward.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-worlds-most-ancient-christian.html

Maybe because those in the US & UK calling the shots are not Christian. Period. Hark back to articles about muslim brotherhood in the US administration. And Zero's affiliation with marxism & fabian socialism & transhumanism

FYI

http://truthstreammedia.com/eugenics-and-population-control-how-the-85-richest-see-the-3-5-billion-poorest/

And a bit more from the first link:

These are the lands in which Jesus' apostles and their disciples made some of the first Christian converts. In an interview, West pointed out that these communities "were Christian when our ancestors were worshipping trees and stones." Now they are in danger of imminent extinction.

In 2013, Raphael I Sako, the Chaldean Patriarch of Baghdad, said the following at his installation homily, "Still the shadow of fear, anxiety, and death is hanging over our people." He warned: "If emigration continues, God forbid, there will be no more Christians in the Middle East. It will be no more than a distant memory." West's book is a sobering reminder that Western policy has helped shape this grim fate for Middle Eastern Christians — and Western silence allows it to continue. - The Week: The world's most ancient Christian communities are being destroyed — and no one cares

All part of the situation.

Cyrellys

Post Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:31 pm by Cyrellys

http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/01/24/the-elites-playbook-of-geopolitical-and-ideological-quests/

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/10408

The Olympic games are very high profile event with multi-national participation. Any attack, terrorist event or disruption at Sochi, whether a false-flag or “real world” action, would be viewed as an attack on the “world’s” Olympic games, not just against Russia. Considering everything that has gone into the planning of the games and preparation of the venue, in this case to the tune of a reported $50 billion, Sochi provides itself as a near-perfect venue for such an event, which needn’t be large scale. A smaller attack or the mere discovery of a plot having a significant potential would likely be sufficient to enable Russian President Vladimir Putin to gain popular support at home and globally.

We’ve already seen a number of disconcerting things take place in the run-up to the games that should serve as indicators of potential problems. Most telling, perhaps, is that the Saudi Intelligence Minister, Prince Bandar bin Sultan visited Putin last August and again in December, 2013. It is well known that Bandar, also known as “Bandar Bush,” speaks for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. He told Putin that the Saudis would not authorize or support any terror attacks during the Olympics, but they could stop such attacks under the right circumstances.

Now where have I heard this before?

article continues:

"What was the message in that statement, and specifically, what circumstances were being referenced? Through Bandar, the Saudis delivered a backward threat over Syria and the future of President Assad. They are strong-arming Putin over Syria, pushing him into a corner to keep him from overtly backing Assad by military and other means by using the threat of terrorism during the Olympics as a bargaining chip. The Saudis are basically telling Putin to stop providing material support to Assad. Failure to comply means that they won’t stop terror attacks at the games, over which they appear to have certain control. On one hand, this could not have pleased Putin. On the other hand, it appears to have given Putin a definitive suspect, a solid alibi, and a “free pass” of sorts relative to a terror act or incident at the Olympics.

Those who have followed my reports on Benghazi and its relevance to overthrowing Assad understand that Syria holds strategic military and economic importance to Russia. We also know that Putin has questioned the motives of the West (U.S. and U.S. led NATO, the British, French, the Saudis and even Israel) from the Arab Spring through present day Syria. The world has seen the chaos that resulted from the Arab Spring and Putin does not want Syria to descend into the same chaos via the installation of a Muslim Brotherhood regime.

So, the Olympics are being used as a bargaining chip by the Saudis to ties Putin’s hands, at least until the Olympics are over. Putin has so far been reserved in his responses, or perhaps he is actually being calculating rather than reserved."

I was right about what was posted on those two faux patriot sites...about arm-twisting the russians. And the correlation to the 'foreign policy' declaration?

AND THERE's ALOT MORE in the article including this:

"Considering this situation, it is possible that Putin, who thinks of himself as a Russian John Wayne, could very well look the other way in the face of a terror threat, even allowing a false-flag operation to take place. As noted, the not-so-thinly veiled threat by the Saudis has given Putin a free pass of sorts, the ability or the rare opportunity (plausibility) to blame the Saudis and by extension, the West, and specifically Obama, causing them to appear weak, indecisive and slow to act against terrorist organizations. In that sense, it’s difficult to imagine him not to take advantage of this opportunity."

Emminetizing the Eschaton still?

Cyrellys

Post Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:16 pm by Cyrellys

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:55 am