Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Sensitives Reel From Disturbance In the Force Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Sensitives Reel From Disturbance In the Force Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Sensitives Reel From Disturbance In the Force Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 2:34 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Sensitives Reel From Disturbance In the Force Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 4:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Sensitives Reel From Disturbance In the Force Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 3:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Sensitives Reel From Disturbance In the Force Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 1:41 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Sensitives Reel From Disturbance In the Force Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 4:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Sensitives Reel From Disturbance In the Force Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 3:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Sensitives Reel From Disturbance In the Force Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 5:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Sensitives Reel From Disturbance In the Force

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Sensitives Reel From Disturbance In the Force Empty Sensitives Reel From Disturbance In the Force

Post by Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:05 pm

By the way, Have you been having a string of headaches, maybe trouble sleeping? Everyone I know, and alot of people I've talked to have had trouble sleeping very recently. And the 'sensitives' I know have been having a string of headaches, starting at about the same time as the sleeping troubles the others are having.
    Soemthing to think about.

response...

Yes actually I have had a string of headaches lately but I am finding ways to deal with it successfully. I rarely sleep so I can't say I have trouble sleeping. I tend to sleep only when my body shuts down. I find the best recourse for the headaches is immersion in the (altered mental/psi state). It means I'm in the sight and pattern state almost constantly unfortunately, which means waking dreams...but it is relief from the headaches. It also helps to eat 3/4 or more of your diet red meat and the rest milk products or dark greens. Coffee helps to keep the edge necessary to prevent the sight/pattern state from overwhelming. Honey maintains the immune system and digestive system in this diet. Spread the word and see if this helps the others too. Everyone should also be getting regular exercise and keep an animal near. Some animals have their own ability to help you stabilize.

Tell them don't fear the sight. We are a people of infinite possibilities. We check all choices against our principles first. Sight is only a suggestion not a fate.

This disturbance in the force continues. The contributors are a conglomerate of things.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:02 am