Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
False Flag Preps? Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
False Flag Preps? Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
False Flag Preps? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
False Flag Preps? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
False Flag Preps? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
False Flag Preps? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
False Flag Preps? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
False Flag Preps? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
False Flag Preps? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

False Flag Preps?

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

False Flag Preps? Empty False Flag Preps?

Post by Cyrellys Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:39 pm

Powerful EMP blast in Veliky Novgorod, Russia. SQ NOTE--EMP WEAPONS TEST? SEE FEEDBACK IN Q_ALERTS FROM AIR FORCE COLONEL(RETIRED)
    http://investmentwatchblog.com/powerful-emp-blast-in-veliky-novgorod-russia/

FEEDBACK FROM AIR FORCE COLONEL (RETIRED) ON RUSSIAN EMP BLAST
    Something odd about this EMP type explosion......an EMP should fry
    everything except strong and well built older
    electronics......everything for the last 3 decades is built such that
    about all will be destroyed......
    Yet this sounds clearly like a blast caused problems in electroncs and
    the odd color light suggests to me that it is perhaps some Tesla type
    weapons using physics unknown to most.........
    Picture how this will play into events.......many now have backup
    power and isolated circuits such that it is not enough to take out
    power grid.........you also do not want to destroy all since you may
    have use for things later...........so this makes perfect military
    sense.......take out electronics for a couple or few hours to acheive
    what you wish.......nobdoy calling to warn, no car/truck to escape.
    Clearly this is speculative on my part, but there is certainly more to
    the story than told........heck the cat in electronics story is so
    pathetic that it could be used in the US.......

Nov 30, 2012
    Source: http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=200

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

False Flag Preps? Empty Re: False Flag Preps?

Post by Cyrellys Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:54 pm

INNER CITY RESIDENTS WILL BE FIRST INTO CAMPS WHEN POLICE LOSE CONTROL OF THE PEOPLE
    Aloha Steve,

Wow, I just got some info that's blew my mind. This is from a very reliable
    source.
    The first bit intel I found to be a bit ironic. It comes from someone that
    works inside a FEMA camp and this person said that the camps will be filled
    with people from the inner cities when the police lose control of the
    people. I thought it was ironic that the people that "re-elected" the
    president would be the first to put in the concentration camps.
    The second bit of info comes from a military subcontractor that handles
    heavy freight and this person said that they are fearful of WWIII starting
    soon because of the amount of hardware and munitions that are being
    mobilized in Iraq. This person is also a reservist and knows when it
    happens they will be called in and deployed to the front(s).

Keep praying

Ed

Nov 26, 2012
    Source: http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=197

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:56 pm

RESPONSE TO AIR FORCE JETS OVER BOISE--ARE THEY PRACTICING FOR- YARD FARMING?
    Steve,
    The 389th was my old sister squadron and I can tell you those loyal to the constitution and those that will follow their superiors blind is about 50/50. (The Air force is particular about who they promote and they only try to promote those that will follow orders blindly. Luckily the promotion system up to Master Sargent (E-7) is testing. After that is a board promotion). However most of the enlisted are kept in the dark to begin with. I can recall an operation where we were not told details until the jets were in the air. As to those that will stand up to this, they would have enough of the blind to get the job done. And they may not even know what is happening before its to late.
    God bless,B. SQ NOTE--REMEMBER THE ROYAL SINGAPORE AIR FORCE IS BASED IN IDAHO- YARD FARMING- IS THE USE OF AIR FORCE ASSETS AGAINST CIVILIAN TARGETS IN THE U.S.THERE ARE MULTIPLE FOREIGN MILITARY AIR WINGS ASSIGNED TO DIFFERENT U.S. BASES.WANT TO BET WHAT THEIR ORDERS ARE WHEN THE TIME COMES?

Nov 15, 2012
    Source: http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=194

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:21 pm

False Flag? Explosion At Arizona Social Security Building
    Friday, November 30, 2012 17:02

This morning, a small explosion occurred at a Social Security office in Arizona. The Daily Kos has come out with a story today in which they are quick to blame ‘right wing extremists’ and further state that ‘we are seeing the start of something that I have seen coming for awhile’. The title of the story is telling, “And so it begins? Explosion at a social security office in Arizona.” And so what begins? If you ask me, what may have begun (again) is another series of putting a sense of fear back into the minds of the public via false flag bombings. What better way to clamp down on more of American’s civil liberties; I guess they’re not quite ready to nuke us yet, they obviously want to keep the facade going so that they can rob us of more of our money before they ‘drop the bomb’ on us. From Daily Kos

Today, At about 8:30 AM, it appears a small explosive was detonated at the rear door of a Social Security office in Casa Grande, AZ. Thankfully, nobody was injured. It is still early, and we cannot say that it is a political act, or even be sure that this is an act of domestic terrorism, but it does seem likely.

Assuming this is a bombing, and that the bombing was conducted by a right wing zealot opposed to big government (neither of which we know for sure), I think we are seeing the start of something that I have seen coming for awhile.

Sure enough, Daily Kos then blames this bombing on the re-election of Barack Obama and all of the anger being expressed by the right wing. Expressing anger appropriately is one thing, bombing government buildings is another altogether, something more likely to be committed by black op government agents rather than ‘right wing’ militia members. Again from Daily Kos:

For a long time now, I have believed that the re-election of President Obama would lead to a rash of right wing violence in the US. That is, with the right wing feeling that ‘traditional America’ is lost, many will turn to violence.

I fear that the bombing today is a sign of what is to come. Just as the violent and secessionist rhetoric of the early 90s culminated in the bombing of the Federal Building in Oklahoma City, I fear hate radio and Fox News will lead to bombings in red states.

Any comparison to the Oklahoma City Federal Building being bombed by ‘right wingers’ is a sure sign that this is another in the long series of ‘false flag‘ attacks upon America by forces within our own government; it is what they do best. How long will it be until they take it to the next level? With events unfolding rapidly in our world and heading towards world war 3, one could imagine now that it won’t be long. In the meantime, they’ll just go ahead and blow up a few more buildings to once again get Americans cowering in fear. Is this also why the Social Security Administration recently put in a purchase order for 174,000 rounds of hollow point bullets?

Links from article:

http://azstarnet.com/news/state-and-regional/no-injuries-in-blast-at-casa-grande-social-security-office/article_0bb4107e-3b1f-11e2-9840-001a4bcf887a.html

http://beforeitsnews.com/u-s-politics/2012/11/us-under-nuclear-attack-threat-from-forces-within-our-own-government-2445246.html

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/11/30/1166078/-And-so-it-begins-Explosion-at-a-Social-Security-Office-in-Arizona

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

http://archive.org/details/OklahomaCityFalse-flagBombingAndCoverup-MassiveResearchPack

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/08/is-dhs-preparing-oklahoma-city-style.html

Social Security Administration To Purchase 174 Thousand Rounds Of Hollow Point Bullets
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM5Oa4C-SGE&feature=player_embedded

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:57 pm