Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Smelly Goat’s Full Disclosure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:35 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Smelly Goat’s Full Disclosure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:52 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Smelly Goat’s Full Disclosure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:13 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Smelly Goat’s Full Disclosure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 11:52 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Smelly Goat’s Full Disclosure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Smelly Goat’s Full Disclosure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Smelly Goat’s Full Disclosure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Smelly Goat’s Full Disclosure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Smelly Goat’s Full Disclosure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

5 posters

Smelly Goat’s Full Disclosure

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Smelly Goat’s Full Disclosure - Page 2 Empty Smelly Goat’s Full Disclosure

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here I will ramble about the Disclosure movement and the strange happenings on planet Earth from an outsider and skeptical perspective.

I will share my strange personal 🖼️ and view on life.

Smelly 🐐 is a shaman and mystic 🧙‍ traveler 🧳

A high priest of all religions and none.

I have been over the 🌈  and come back to tell the tale.

Philosophy is my way of life.

I am an artist and poet, a lover of all fine and lowly things in this world.

I have crossed the Abyss and have been set free by LOVE!

I have found the center of the Labyrinth and been eaten and digested by God.

I exist on the other side of the hole in the sky and here in body.

I am reaching up and down into this world to provide guidance and help, but really, you can only help yourself.

I am here to help awaken the sleepers and watch over the flock.

Let us walk this life together then and share each other’s burdens.

Let us love the least of us.

I am in contact with my Daimon, my Holy Guardian Angel, and these ramblings are a peak into our secret dialogue.

My religion is Knowing Thyself.

My heart is aflame with LOVE of all Being.

I speak with the Great Dragon 🐉 and vibrate with Source.

I know the dark side and the light, but now I stand in the Sun sunny and under the Dark Sun 🌚 and I say to the Thunder Beings, I have felt your call and I will do my part!

Set my tongue and pen on 🔥

I give myself as a servant to all willingly.

Careful, you may get 🔥 YMMV here.

I salute my past mentor and interlocutor, Dan “The Man” Smith and all the others.

Much love and respect to my OMF friends.

Follow my blog if you like, https://quantumhe.art

A new podcast will be showing up soon.

We are just getting started.

If you want to ever chat or message me, you can do so below if you prefer a 1:1 tête-à-tête.

My up close magick is top notch.

I am always open and available.

I am not hiding.

dasmellygoat@gmail.com

Last edited by Smelly El Chivo on Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Smelly Goat’s Full Disclosure - Page 2 Empty Re: Smelly Goat’s Full Disclosure

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:02 am

Ha.

I have been.

Gotta go with what comes, when isn’t so important.

There is a new Jacques Valle talk I’ve been studying.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:54 am

so most respected one....
    What is a nuclear so called explosion?

What is so called radiation?

Maybe consciousness is at the core of this?

Maybe radiation is actually the material trying to GO TO rest in the FIELD IT IS IN, THUS TAKING THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF WHEVER IT IS NEAR.
    What if a so called nuclear explosion is the release of compressed consciousness?

What if precise timing relative to the field of the sun and the field of the earth are involved any any so call atomic war is ballocks?

hobbit
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:53 am

Perhaps.

I do feel consciousness is primary and all of this is happening in mind.

Whatever spirit is, it’s reality.

There is something underneath consciousness but we exist in consciousness and there are many levels of it.

This correlates with Valle’s and Jung’s hypotheses that the UFO phenomena is mental.

We obviously don’t really understand time and space.

I have always suspected that the Fairies/Djinn were behind the UFO phenomena.

These are possibly imaginal multi-dimensional beings.

Henry Corbin explored common fairytales across cultures and the imaginal realm.

He was good friends with Carl Jung.

The UFOs could be spiritual, or imaginal beings.

They have no objective reality.

This is possibly why they appear to violate our science.

These experiences are likely mental contacts.

It’s all an illusion, projections.

So following this line of thinking, radiation is not what we think at all.

A nuclear bomb going off, would have its roots in the imaginal realm.

We simply have all collectively decided to project the world we have.

Last night I had a dream.

Dreams are direct contact I think to the same kind of phenomena.

The voice in my dream showed me the earth and the solar system and sun and said very clearly, earth is the mothership.

The entire solar system is a mental construct of a sort, a vessel moving through something.

Space is not space it said.

Human beings create religions to explain this kind of dimensional mind contact.

Then it said, we are going to help you see things clearly, as you asked.

That’s pretty interesting isn’t it.

Ha.

I have long suspected that all of our world is just a projection, like light through a prism.

My evidence is totally subjective.

So everything is spiritual imagination is the gist of my thinking.

Earth and the solar system are correlated flying spiritual objects

So I call UFOs…ISOs.

Irrational Spiritual Objects.

That’s my own term.

So the earth, our appearances, and the solar system are all ISOs.

That word spiritual is very overloaded today.

I mean it in its most original sense.

We are the ‘Breath of God.’

“A large body of literature acknowledges the connectedness between spirituality and the Greek word πνεύμα (pneuma) which means spirit, mind, soul, and breathing. The semantic root of the English term spirituality is the Latin word spirare which meant to breathe, to blow and to live. Spirituality does elicit an experiential sense by force of the words’ own signification and etymology. Based on the definitions of spirit outlined in this manuscript; the spirit animates not only human beings but all beings. This analysis shows that since “air” is an extension of breath, spirituality must possibly be as vital as the air we breathe. It must be our ‘Breath of Life’. Air has also been ascribed divine attributes, so spirituality could also be the ‘Breath of God’. This ‘Breath’ could help people understand answers to ultimate questions about life, about meaning and about the relationship to the sacred, the transcendent, and the Divine.”

See if you can follow these threads U2.

I think they lead to the source of everything.

Materialism has forgotten being.

The physical UFO experience is for children, for the spiritually immature, to wake them up.

We would prefer this kind of awakening compared to a nuclear bomb.

The children discuss UFOs as physical objects, but they are spiritual objects.

Children listen to the accounts of other children bewildered.

Bewilderment is a portal.

A gateway.

An alignment with being.

But the physical thread leads to the inner spiritual thread.

Science sees the universe as ever expanding, which poetically can be seen as an ever blooming flower.

Anyway, back to the land of the absurd land of make believe, the physical world.

This is the world of make believe.

Belief causes things to appear.

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:37 pm

Time = gravity.
    Gravity =time.

Neither exist.

Both are local consequences of the eternal chase of consciousness , so called UFOs are both time and gravity manipulations.

Consciousness chases itself in a toroidal field, which if You inverse such is a pyramid.

Consciousness is universal forming these fields at all scale, and each field has it's own time and gravity, hence all the zillions of fields commonly called atoms of You all hold together magnetically, when that field leaves You they will all ease apart and become part of the planets field.

If You locally manipulate consciousness to form a stronger field than the planets then You will not be subject to that planets time/gravity.

To any observer operating within the planets field the ufo will seem to defy logic ,it is simply displacing in universe alternate to the planets field, to those on the UFO the planet will seem to defy logic as it displaces relative to the larger field it is displacing within ( the suns field)

hobbit
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:44 pm

All that said by you hobbit, let me challenge you to share what it “feels” like to ride in the Mothership.

Wink

The ISOs are transecting our fields, yes.

A higher dimensional disturbance in our 3D existence.

Like what would happen if we changed something in a 2D world.

To the 2D entities it would appear like magic.

Things would just change.

And they would have no ability to figure it out.

Time is not really understood by anyone living in the sense world I think.  

As we align with being, it doesn’t make more sense, but it is a much more energetic experience, allowing gnosis.

The world was supposedly spoken into being.

Time is deeply related to Logos and language.

We exist within the breath, the spoken logos.

Beyond the speculations or descriptions of the mechanism, the important point is to follow the bouncing ball to what they point us to.

And to follow the threads, inside and out.

Poetry is a better guide.

A 3D being is never going to be able to really make much sense of a higher dimensional disturbance in our space using their senses.

But if everything is connected, we can feel the effects.

We are interacting with other aspects of ourselves.

We are moving along with the mothership.

Through “apparent” time and space.

Partying on the mothership in 3D.

The poetic description of the experience is closer to reality than descriptions of the mechanism in my experience.

The magic is in and expedited through the logos.

We are just doing ourselves in 3D atm.

Probably doing it in 2D and 1D somewhere, all the way back up the chain too, all at once, always happening.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:32 pm

Aristotle spoke of those men from Miletus who were called the “Physicists” by Aristotle because they searched for, and fixed on, the material that might most eminently function to support the various motions and transformations seen in the world. They each settled on a “stuff” that appeared before the senses in some familiar form or before the mind as a fairly immediate abstraction. Heraclitus seems to have despised them.

I don’t despise physicists, but they seem to have driven Heraclitus deeper into his search for and understanding of logos. True work is done in dialogue, not measurement of the material. But the sense most significant here is that of “addressing,” of entering into relations: The logos brings terms into relations to each other, particularly the ratio-relation that connects two terms in mutually determining juxtaposition, especially in respect to their common measurability; logos names a relation of magnitudes. Heraclitus thought non-linearly.

“Listening not to me but to the Logos, it is wise to acknowledge that all things are one."

“The Logos is not only a Speech but a Speaker, for he is audible to us.”

I think the ISOs are speaking to us, symbols from the One.

“The Lord, whose is the Oracle at Delphi, neither speaks nor hides but signifies.”

Heraclitus spoke of Knowing Thyself before the temples existing with  this written on them.  

The Logos is not only double-tongued but also two-faced: It shows one aspect within, another without the cosmos. Consequently Heraclitus too is cognitively comprehensive:

“A wisdom-loving man must be inquiring into many things.”

I think this is all related quite intimately to the ISOs.

“Tom Cheetham begins a reflection on the word based upon Ibn 'Arabi's view of language as the unique articulation of the divine Breath. Our breath, articulated, nondualistically, belonging both to us and to world, speaks human and cosmic reality simultaneously. This is poetic, creative speech, speaking without knowing in advance what one is going to say. Speaking that lives in the region of holy Silence. The excursion into spirit must always return to soul in order to be connected with sensuous reality, and it is with speech that this return continually occurs, embodying spirit without collapsing it into matter. We come, then, to a new understanding of soul, soul as the embodying process of spirit, and as the spiritualizing process of matter. These intertwining processes live together in word-breath. The world speaks and the symbols of its speaking are the breath of God. The discipline needed to hold technological destruction at bay is the capacity to read the world. This discipline requires, says Cheetham, an imaginal asceticism, an ongoing purification process that works to keep us from falling into the false desires of the present worldview and inspires courage to be fully present to what is present.”

—From “Green Man, Earth Angel”

Wow, I have come across the breath of god quite a bit today synchronistically.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:14 pm

Some more excerpts from the “Green Man” book I find very interesting.

Jung writes, "The psyche creates reality every day." But this psyche is not localized inside our heads. Rather, we exist in it.

“We are dumb about matter, and we are hopelessly muddled about things spiritual. The realm of Intellect and Spirit is abstract, distant, bloodless, and vague. Technological metaphors and technical literalisms are undermining the very possibility of experiencing ourselves as persons.

We rush headlong into the oblivion of Progress. Let me be explicit about what I intend.

First: What we think of as reality is a restriction, an immense constriction of existence.

Second: Scientific materialism is non-sense, and acceptance of its premises leaves us insensate. We must be willing to accept the reality of depth psychology's psyche, of Corbin's rnundus imaginalis, of the Soul of the World. Or, if that seems too exotic, recall Blake and Coleridge and the Romantic claims for the primacy of the imagination.

If we want to make sense of the cosmos, of rocks and persons both, we must make moves that seem ridiculous to modern, hard-headed materialists. To recover our senses, our sense of what matters, to breathe once more the life of the world, we must move not toward Matter as we have come to conceive it, as its Masters, but, seemingly, away. We've been pushing matter around for a long time now. It pushes back apocalyptically. We should sense something wrong. We should do something else. So, let us meditate on matter by moving for a few minutes into the spaces of psyche. We need to reconsider the act of Creation.”

“Hell is right here, and today we live in it; together we make it up. There are only two ways to avoid suffering in this Hell. The first way out is easy for most people: Let Hell be, live it up, and stop noticing it. The second way is risky. It demands constant attentive curiosity to find out who and what in the midst of this Hell is not part of it, so as to make it last by giving space to it."

“Aristotle accused Plato of confusing space and matter." I want to persist in that confusion, and engage in what Giambattista Vico called "imaginative metaphysics." In the New Science Vico writes, "As rational metaphysics teaches that man becomes all things by understanding them, imaginative metaphysics shows that man becomes all things by not understanding them, for when ... he does not understand he ... becomes them by transforming himself into them..""

Consider the following triad of First Principles: Mythos, Topos, Logos. Mythos: The function of myth is to open, to reveal depth, complexity, mystery, and enigma, and the connections to the nonhuman. Topos: Place. The pre-Socratics associated any kind of being with spatial existence-all being has place. Logos: This is speech, a rational account, a true account, distinguished from myth.”

“Myths, or mythic moves, open spaces. Rational accounts limit them. This is necessary. Both are necessary. But we live after the Enlightenment. We live amidst the wreckage of the split between the Rational and the Irrational. When Reason is your God, the repressed returns, monstrous, titanic. The wreckage of Reason, its burned-out skeleton, is the logical device: rubber bands and paper clips.”

Like the emergence of AI today, Socrates saw the rise of alphabets and writing as an end to education and dialogue.

“The rise of literacy would mean the end of education-people would stop thinking, ineinoria would fade, dialogue would wither.”

“We have come to accept education not as initiation into mystery, but as training and as technique. If we learn this way, if we live this way, our lives have been lived already, and as we move we are merely occupying spaces laid out for us in advance. Merely rearranging the furniture. And living this way, we think we are empiricists, pragmatists, hard-headed realists. When in truth we completely ignore an enormous range of potential experience, to the point that most of us are insensate and numb most of the time.

The world is too much for us. Rationality as we have come to know it works by ignoring most of experience: laws are arrived at by selective abstraction. The optimal number of variables must be small ... ignoring friction ... ignoring the observer ... under ideal conditions ... Newtonian fluids that don't exist ... in the absence of perturbation ... and so on and on. James Hillman draws our attention to an idea from Jewish mysticism: tsitn tsutn, Retreat, Withdrawal.

"Since God is everywhere, the existence of the universe is made possible by a process of shrinking in God.... God crowds out all other kinds of existence. He must pull back for the Creation to come into being. Only by withdrawal does God allow the world."

Our move has been to take that creation and constrict it still further until it is almost not there at all. And we call that understanding.

As Hillman suggests, the proper move for us might mean letting the creation expand, letting genesis occur by moving out of the way Withdrawing our human control and letting the world shine forth. Creation by retreat. It is the mythic experience, the mythic imagination that opens, reveals depth and mystery, which places the human in the context of the nonhuman, and so, forces retreat, humility, and awe, in the presence of spaces beyond our will.”

I can promise you, few are if any are making these kind of connections in the UFO community, Valle intrigues me because he is aware of the power of myth.

The answer will only be found in learning to think with our hearts again.

Last edited by Smelly El Chivo on Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i)
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:23 am

"Think with our hearts"

When I have tripped out of this 3D reality ( and I never have even smoked a cigarette)
    I have communicated with Myself in the triplicate.
    This was explained by My 5D self to My 5D heart located self and 3d vehicle self ( which just wanted it's hands and feet and ground back)
    as been where We are eternal and a part of our eternal occupies the central pinch point of the heart centred vortex of local field of consciousness allowing the vehicle to operate here and now for ourselves to experience this wacky 3D reality.

We then download our experiences when dreaming and pick up information as well from our eternal selves.

That there is no distance involved as all exists within a perfectly packed crystal called universe, our vehicles are 3D memories encoded to keep us above ground for whatever we chose to come and experience, and We sure are experiencing things presently, nes pas?

hobbit

Big Bunny Love likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:04 am

This is a very wacky experience to be sure.

We are of the same heart my hobbit brother.

We sing the body electric.

If only all could partake of this!

Instantly we would be one.

We burn with the power of 10 million stars ✨ 🌟 💫
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:09 am

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:55 pm

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:54 pm

Here we go…a Gnostic interlude.

The Fate of the Western Psychonaut: from biochemical ecstasy to the transfiguration of the body

Life plant. Of drugs and gods. The great crossing: drugs between the gods and the Titans.

Smelly Goat’s Full Disclosure - Page 2 86d05d10

“Nature is such that it leaves traces of a lost God everywhere, both in man and outside man” —Pascal

In ancient times, the Gnostics sought for salvation through personal, experiential knowledge of the Divine.

“The psychonaut as the negative hero of modernity Through the neuropsychic effects of narcotics, the drug-taker changes his body, his mind and, of course, his perception of things: he seeks and believes he finds the transfiguration we evoked earlier and which is the deepest aim of scientific action and modern technique. In this sense, he presents an archetypal image of the fate awaiting modern man, but he does so too quickly, in an immediate way. He is not on the margins but is, on the contrary, a pathfinder who is much too far ahead, whose daring terrifies us. Such hatred, in short, is what is produced in all of us by the future destiny of ourselves and our descendants: the transformation of the traditional biological fate that is still our own and which science and technique ask us to give up. The drug-taker interiorises, in a paradigmatic way, the abandonment of the anchors that link us to our biological and cultural past, which has been inaugurated in our times by genetics and molecular biology; and this prophetic figure is unbearable for us all since we know very well that both ourselves and our descendants will be forced to sail for these worrying horizons without having any choice in the
    matter.

The drug-taker is biochemically ‘plugged into’ modernity; yet he represents a parody of it, since he does not transform himself substantially: he only modifies the subjective conditions of his apprehension of the world and of himself and for limited periods. His experiences are in this sense closer to modern decoy techniques, such as television, virtual objects and virtual "worlds" – everything that is being set up before our eyes at the intersection of the new digital treatment of the image, sound and touch. The consumer of psychotropic drugs only retains from biochemistry the effect on the conditions of neuropsychic apprehension of the world and of himself, and if he does indeed prophesise the demiurgic vocation of science and technique, then he only presents, like John the Baptist, what is to come; Christ will come later. The messiah announced by drug- taking and the biochemical aspect that feeds it, is a substantially transfigured mankind, a mankind one is striving to change and to improve using the other aspect of biochemistry in its relations with molecular genetics and genetic engineering. Each responsible citizen who tries to keep informed knows that this future is now possible; how could we hesitate when faced with such a radiant future on which we have less influence than ever? Who would not feel suspicion, contempt or fear for those who give themselves up too quickly and even run towards such a project?

The chemically pure body of the "drug-addict" is frightening because he announces the transfigured body. From chemistry he only retains its neuropsychic effects but wishes for those that are active in molecular biology. A first train may hide a second: the worrying strangeness that the illicit drug-taker produces is a reference to an everyday threat, the call to mutate, to be purified, to be ‘eugenised’ that is manifested ever more strongly in industrial societies. Thus our path towards the remnants of drugged intoxication becomes clearer: from chemically pure bodies we will pass to transfigured bodies.

Imaginary bodies

What a surprising convergence there is between the well-publicised and institutional display of the “paroxystic” drug-addict and the underground work carried out by the members of the medical profession and the pharmaceutical industry in order to initiate entire sections of the population into the molecules of legal psychotropic drugs! The real problem of public health was not among drug-addicts; and those taking part in the spread of this belief in the name of health and order, journalists, doctors, managerial staff and psychologists contributed despite themselves to the establishment of the strange optical illusion thanks to which attention was focused on the gesticulations of 100,000 ‘untamed’ drug- addicts, and turned away from the army of twelve million legal drug-takers. Everyone can see very well in this case how much illness, deviancy and, more generally, the fringes of society are cordoned off in the imagination by the media, the state and, increasingly, by the public. The imaginary burdens weighing down approaches to drug-taking deform its scope and results in the collapse of common sense. Evaluation becomes irrational, even according to the criteria of modern medicine; still worse, paradoxical behaviour appears and leads those who are in charge of treatment to spread disease. But these traps are not without doubt the most worrying. We have noted the convergence between the rise of the social role given to drug-taking, accused of all the world’s ills, and the unpublicised regular consumption by (highly numerous) sections of the French population of legal psychotropic drugs. Is there nothing more than a coincidence at work here? Is it a complex form of the spread of new addictive behaviours to psychotropic substances that find in the designation of scapegoats the cause for their use in ever wider sections of society?

The loss of the most basic common sense on the part of professionals, particularly in medicine, whose duty is to prevent addictive conduct, would thus be manifested in two ways: their active participation, involuntarily, of course, in the transmission of epidemics, their blindness concerning the disproportion between highly publicised and yet controllable health issues, and the widespread, but silent growth of highly toxic behaviour or infections. But is it just a question of the loss of common sense? How can we answer this question without falling into an all- consuming interpretational tendency?

There are no conspiracies, such is the permanent lesson that sociology teaches us; the appearance of convergences, of a certain logic bringing together social phenomena that are seemingly quite different, is much more significant when it is not attributed to explicit intentions. There was no explicit intention aiming to intoxicate the French population (which had already long been intoxicated by alcohol) but there is an unswerving internal logic that brings together under one heading the movement by which ‘untamed’ drug-addicts are stigmatised, locked up and treated, and millions of French people are initiated, introduced and encouraged to consume psychotropic substances. This convergence is full of meaning and must be studied for itself: the organisation of contemporary industrial societies, state institutions and health systems, no longer correspond to the descriptions and analyses carried out by Michel Foucault, but to a very different logic dominated by a global project that has often been pointed out while these few developments have taken place – a laboratory-State whose sole essential task is not to organise new systems to designate the world and mankind, but ‘objectively’ to transform the world, the body and minds in a kind of collective desire for transfiguration.“

Mr. Janus likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:25 pm

This convo was actually pretty good I thought.

A good sampling from the zeitgeist.

What’s amazing is that these folks are talking and the subject they are reacting to.

We are definitely not in Kansas anymore.

They even get into the liminal!

Yes!

Look into Henry Corbin and Tom Cheetham who I have written about a lot in my Living Your Best Life thread.

The gods are real, but inside of us.

They actually discuss this.

I’m impressed.

It could have an unconscious source.

I don’t think the resurrection or all UAP interactions are material.

They may be shared liminal experiences, a la Fatima.

I have had liminal shared experiences with my wife actually.

We both saw the same vision, she saw the end of it and I saw the beginning.

When we compared notes we saw it was related.

This is the crack I think that we are picking away at.

The biggest conspiracy of all is that our world is not what we think it is.

It is a shared liminal immaterial one shrouding reality around us.

The mystics know this.

All the true believers, including science, can’t accept it yet.

The literal views in all religions are materialistic actually.

This is very messy and sticky stuff.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:21 am

Ladies and gentlemen, the Blue Brethren, a blast from the past.

I’m taking a class this fall with a liminal master, Tom Cheetham.

I think now is the time to let fly.

Time to remove our masks and start our engines.

Mine is all warmed and tuned up.

We crashed some party here.

Who has the hooch?!

Pass it down to the end of the table.

Let’s raise our glasses for a toast.

D.T.S. wrote:The Aquarium Rationale
    by the V.H. Fra. D:.T:.S:.

"Oh, how I wish you were here.
    We're just two lost souls, swimmin' in a fish bowl -- year after year.
    Goin' over the same old ground -- and how we've found the same old fears.
    Wish you were here."

Eschaton is the Problem. The Aquarium is the Solution

The aquarium preempts the eschaton. We transform the eschaton into a transcendental opportunity. The world will not end because the world has already been saved. The aquarium saves the world by reminding the world, in a novel fashion, that it has already been saved two thousand years ago. The aquarium is the second coming, for all practical purposes. The aquarium walks softly and carries a big eschaton. This second offer of salvation is the offer that the world cannot and will not refuse.

This is a very pragmatic idealism. Reasoned negotiation is our strategy. We prophesy the inevitable. The spiritual revolution will be played out here in cyberspace before anyone has a chance to pick up a rock to throw through a window.

I am the good cop and my buddy Ron, the spook,
    is the bad cop. We conspire to place ourselves
    between the world and the eschaton. We also place
    ourselves between cosmic intelligence
    and central intelligence.

In this revolution, I am the good cop and my buddy Ron, the spook, is the bad cop. We conspire to place ourselves between the world and the eschaton. We also place ourselves between cosmic intelligence and central intelligence. To do our jobs we do not have to be or become anything, we merely have to hang out here at the end of the world, thereby being the fulcrum which Archimedes sought.

This is no harder or easier than any other job. We merely demonstrate how all of us are in the right place at the right time, for the final few who do not already know that.

The aquarium does not have to make a splash. The right pebble at the right time in the cyberpond will send out the ripple that people will feel when they need to feel. The whole pond will be the aquarium, a conspiracy without a secret or a boundary.

A Glitch in Time

Brother Daniel (Smith, Dan) chased & haunted by The Eschaton

All of history can be seen as a preparation for our impending close encounter with the eschaton. As the event draws nearer, the preparations become more obvious. Of particular concern in this regard is the likelihood of a strong negative reaction from this world's power structure. This would have been the case if there had not been a preemptive move on the part of the higher powers.

A compelling scenario for this preemption comes in the form of a trojan horse visitation directed particularly at the military- industrial complex of the U.S. Something like this has certainly become an icon of popular culture, and at the end of the day, what may have actually happened will be a moot point, relative to what could have happened or what people believe, or what the authorities come to believe may have happened. Having a literalist frame of mind is useful in the hard sciences, but often not in the soft sciences.

The higher powers look for the meanest dog in town and send it a gift horse in the form of an exotic package that will confound all the kings men as they try to reassemble it. They cannot swallow it, nor can they spit it out. They are left with a funny looking visiting sage who lectures to them at his liesure about the finer points of cosmic etiquette. The junkyard dog learns table manners in the privacy of his own dog house.

Enter, the Aquarium

Note how the Baby Pelican
    pokes it's bill into the
    Daddy Pelican's throat to
    find a meal of "pre-digested"
    intell. Just as it hath been
    written of old, "Truth, Lord
    yet the dogs eat of the
    crumbs which fall from
    their master's table."

No! Enter, the aviary. Find yourself in the bowels of the cold war machine, in the belly of the beast. I spy? No, Psi Spy. It is cheap and dirty, and the occasional spectacular hit provides a few new kids, the aviary, with an entre up to the window of the dog house. They caught a whiff of the weird and just followed their noses. They are allowed to press their noses against the glass. They see a funny looking guy surrounded by grown men who are crying, but now house broken, nonetheless. The Grown Men, The Kids, and finally El Nino...

It's deja vu all over again. Herod's henchmen have been temporarily neutralized. Along comes the aquarium, tripping through the tulips, and muttering things eschatological. We are not given entre to the privy chamber, but we can mingle with the homeys in the hood and on the Hill.

Anything more, by way of access, would probably violate the prime directive. Salvation comes from within, spontaneously, and the most we can expect is to be allowed to prime that spiritual pump, having been indirectly set up by the aforementioned cosmic glitch. The aquarium is opportunist, looking to be in that certain place at the certain time. Dan's place?

And Where is the Proof?

The proof is in your head and in your heart. That is where it will be when you feel an urge to look for it. We have been looking for truth in all the wrong places, through telescopes and through microscopes. We can only wander so far into the cosmos before we see Friday's footprints leading back to our own souls, thus completing the sojourn of history. That is the apocalypse when the heavens fall and become the new heaven and new earth, ourselves at the helm.

Our lower powers break the illusion of separation becoming one with the higher power. That is what our starry messenger came to tell us. That is what I pass on to you. You want it from the horse's mouth. That is what I and now you are. There is no hurry, we have all the time in the world.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:15 am