Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:02 am by RealPan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:22 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:15 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 7:23 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
CokenRum44
Ecu_365
Gut
lynx
Mur
pman35
vectorian
Qrios
Cyrellys
dan
norenrad
Nib
HouTexan
Bard
IPFreely
Jake Reason
Admin
22 posters

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Cyrellys Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:13 pm

From Examiner.com Ryan Keller wrote:
    Hacked e-mails reveal 'Washington approved' plan to stage Syria chemical attack

Comment20
     ShareShare

[url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=http%3A//www.examiner.com/article/hacked-e-mails-reveal-washington-approved-plan-to-stage-syria-chemical-attack&via=examinercom&text=Hacked e-mails reveal %27Washington approved%27 plan to stage Syria chemical attack][/url][url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=http%3A//www.examiner.com/article/hacked-e-mails-reveal-washington-approved-plan-to-stage-syria-chemical-attack&via=examinercom&text=Hacked e-mails reveal %27Washington approved%27 plan to stage Syria chemical attack][/url]

See also

• Government
    • Syria
    • Bashar Al Assad
    • Syrian Civil War

bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 31 E66ce911454e51cbba0b64d1d158fe4f
    Wikimedia Commons
    bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 31 83a5efc0a2080af8a92a47e1e37fa3b4
    Ryan KellerGovernment Examiner

• Subscribe

• Follow:

•  

Advertisement
    bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 31 Lg.php?ckmode=0&bannerid=0&campaignid=0&zoneid=49832&pb=1&bizmodel=0&catCol=0&catId=0&cb=a95613a7e1&rtb=0&zc=%257c%252b7LoSkw0DUzl6tz5zRATAQ%253d%253d%257c&b=_%25252fLqVauF2f3GKuekfelxxrA%25253d%25253d&bi=%7c%2b7LoSkw0DUyPcd6mVG2EP46csrAAxVGO%7c&loc=http%3a%2f%2fwww.examiner.com%2farticle%2fhacked-e-mails-reveal-washington-approved-plan-to-stage-syria-chemical-attack&referer=http%3a%2f%2fwww.stevequayle.com%2findex

bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 31 Img?type=sync&mt_exid=20&redir=http%3a%2f%2fdis.criteo.com%2frex%2fmatch

January 28, 2013

On Saturday, Cyber War Newsreleased a cache of e-mails allegedly hacked by someone in Malaysia from a British private defense contractor called Britam Defence.
    One of the e-mails contains a discussion between Britam’s Business Development Director David Goulding and Philip Doughty, company founder. In the exchange, it’s revealed that there is a plan to unleash chemical weapons inSyria in order to blame it on theBashar Al Assad regime to justify a direct intervention by U.S. and NATO forces in the country's civil war. The plan, thought up by the governmentof Qatar according to the e-mail, is “approved by Washington.”
    Phil
    We’ve got a new offer. It’s about Syria again. Qataris propose an attractive deal and swear that the idea is approved by Washington.
    We’ll have to deliver a CW (chemical weapon) to Homs, a Soviet origin g-shell from Libya similar to those that Assad should have.
    They want us to deploy our Ukrainian personnel that should speak Russian and make a video record.
    Frankly, I don’t think it’s a good idea but the sums proposed are enormous. Your opinion?
    Kind regards
    David
    [color][font]
    If this e-mail is authentic, it would confirm what has been reported in the past: that the al-Qaida connected Syrian rebels are planning to unleash chemical weapons as a false flag.
    In June, Russia Today reported that Syrian rebels had acquired gas masks and chemical weapons from Libya and “allegedly plan to use it against civilians and pin the atrocity on the Bashar al-Assad regime.”
    A Saudi company had further allegedly fitted 1,400 ambulances with a filtering system to protect passengers from gas and chemicals after Syrian rebels launch a chemical weapons attack using mortar rounds, all at the cost of $97,000 each. These ambulances, labeled with “Syrian People’s Relief,” would actually be carrying U.S. and NATO troops. According to Paul Joseph Watson:
    [/font][/color]
    The attack, which will involve the use of white phosphorus, sarin and mustard gas, will be launched on a heavily populated town near the Syria/Jordan border, possibly Daraa, after which the vehicles will pour in under the cover of humanitarian aid.
    The ambulances…will operate under the guise of an aid mission to help the victims of the chemical weapons attack, but in reality are nothing short of armored personnel carriers.
    [color][font]
    A buffer zone will be created “that will lead to a NATO military intervention under the pretext of punishing Assad’s regime for the atrocity.”
    In December, a video was posted online showing a member of the Syrian rebels testing chemicals on rabbits while jihadist chants go on in the background. In the video, containers labeled Tekkim are shown, which is a Turkish chemicals company. On the wall is a poster with Arabic writing on it that reads “The Almighty Wind Brigade (Kateebat A Reeh Al Sarsar),” according to the Syria Tribune.
    [/font][/color]
    A person wearing a lab mask then mixes chemicals in a beaker in the glass box, and we see some gas emitting from the beaker. About a minute later, the rabbits start to have random convulsions and then die. The person says: You saw what happened? This will be your fate, you infidel Alawites, I swear by ALLAH to make you die like these rabbits, one minute only after you inhale the gas.
    [color][font]
    Assad has maintained that he will not use chemical weapons in Syria’s ongoing war. It would seem unlikely that he would, considering that it would put the militaries of most of the world’s powers against him. Further, an official from within the Pentagon told NBC News that there was no evidence that Assad was planning such attacks.
    Intervention in Syria is not about protecting civilians. The Assad regime is allied with the Iranian government, and by overthrowing it, the West has an advantage in an attack on the Islamic Republic.[/font][/color]
    Speaking of those bizarre things...well, maybe not so bizarre considering all the hi-jinx our globalists are hip deep in.

We all suspected they were pulling a fast one, and these reports say the proof is in the email 'er pudding?

http://www.cyberwarnews.info/reports/a-look-into-the-britam-defence-data-leak-files/

If Ron was involved telling the Pope to step down (The during the Vatican ET disclosure comments, if I recall correctly) I wonder if he was involved in this mess above just as much?  Considering its the satanistic branches who supposedly love to create the Book of Revelations?  Death, destruction, and global mayhem?  Or Bengazi?  or Seal Team 6/Bin Laden?  Or is he just the mail carrier?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:14 pm

MD02 wrote:
    Jake Reason wrote:Yes, that is my understanding too.  Dan said Ron told him to stand down.  Coincidentally 3 months later, the Rat did.  LOL  There is never a scarcity of the strange and bizarre written on OpenMindsForum.
    I'm still spinning in contemplation about a great many things as of lately.
    Pray, that if "it" be now, that the cyclic time has come, pray that you will be guided what to do, where to go and with whom you associate.

Do you think there is more where that came from?
    Yes. His Hypothesis is exceedingly childish and short sighted, but he is receiving tidbits from down high.

Not as high as he might think, though. That, is only reserved for the spiritually gifted. The phenomenology kind. Of which he has confirmed is outside his experiential abilities.

But none-the-less, he will periodically drop gemstones that could glisten the path for rarely defined keen eyes. Purposely, usually, unclear, as he works for the dark side. Which he is sure, also plays a Divine responsibility.

And the world turns....

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:02 am

My Goodness, Cy!  What a busy mind you have!  So much diverse and interconnected stuff in your posts..... how does one select what to respond to?

Ok, let's scroll down to the end....
    Cyrellys wrote:If Ron was involved telling the Pope to step down (The during the Vatican ET disclosure comments, if I recall correctly)  I wonder if he was involved in this mess above just as much?  Considering its the satanistic branches who supposedly love to create the Book of Revelations?  Death, destruction, and global mayhem?  Or Bengazi?  or Seal Team 6/Bin Laden?  Or is he just the mail carrier?
    I don't know who Ron is.  I mean his soul. Unclear, shielded.

But I do believe that I know, that it is predominately devote Christians and Jews (in high places) that seek to make the "Book of Revelation" come true.  They seek to imminitize the Apocalypse, because then God's Will, will be achieved on Earth, and the Glorious Millennial Kingdom will be ushered in.

Yes, this is a rather bizarre rationale.  That, it is supposed that mayhem will make everything beautiful.  The end justifies the means?  Heck, what can I say, 25 percent of all American children are on prescription drugs.  And their Parents will it.  Yes, those who are running the world.   Rolling Eyes  So don't try to make sense of this Imminitizing Apocalyptic view.  For, it is simply as insane as the populous that wills it.

'Topsy Turvy' is in Vogue, with this generation.  Promote degradation, immorality and irrationalism, in any field or genre, and you get to go to the head of the class.  Everyone wants to be King or Queen of the dead, now.  Being, acting and living like the "Dead", is Ohhh so cool, Avant-garde Supremo!. The deader, the better.

So anyway....I don't know if Ron had anything at all to do with the Pope's retirement.  I highly doubt he did, but I would not doubt he was made aware.

Dan, years ago, blogged that it was Ron who gave GW the Intel assessment that there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.   Apparently the Illuminists didn't like that, so it was sequestered for a couple/few years.  And I don't blame them either.  Religion is compelling.

Anyway.... will it be Ron who tells the WH Puppets that Assad wasn't responsible for the chem/bio gas attacks?  Well once again...what does it matter either way?

Who are the "Good Guys"?  Who are the "Bad Guys"?

And who really knows, anymore?

----------------

Except the Spiritually gifted.  But they don't count

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:34 am

Jake Reason wrote:
    MD02 wrote:
    Jake Reason wrote:Yes, that is my understanding too.  Dan said Ron told him to stand down.  Coincidentally 3 months later, the Rat did.  LOL  There is never a scarcity of the strange and bizarre written on OpenMindsForum.
    I'm still spinning in contemplation about a great many things as of lately.
    Pray, that if "it" be now, that the cyclic time has come, pray that you will be guided what to do, where to go and with whom you associate.

Do you think there is more where that came from?
    Yes.  His Hypothesis is exceedingly childish and short sighted, but he is receiving tidbits from down high.

Not as high as he might think, though.  That, is only reserved for the spiritually gifted.  The phenomenology kind.  Of which he has confirmed is outside his experiential abilities.

But none-the-less, he will periodically drop gemstones that could glisten the path for rarely defined keen eyes.  Purposely, usually, unclear, as he works for the dark side.  Which he is sure, also plays a Divine responsibility.

And the world turns....
    I have been in prayer( Upward) for the last year, asking for guidance and for Him to place those in my path to help me understand. I do not know of the time or the place...  

I get the feeling - I may have turned over some stones recently. If this was so, it was not by malicious design or to cause anguish.

I do not consider myself spiritually gifted either.  Certainly, there are much wiser candidates for that role.

Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:47 am

I'll be down in my blog today with more posts. I like ScaRZs thread with his stuff so I won't clutter it up with two tons of my stuff. But I do believe it worth mentioning that this with the replacing the last Pope with an Argentinian (Nazi International?./Jesuit) suddenly disclosed alongside the march on Syria which was lit off with a false flag event on their own people is a pattern we've seen before - 911? This is the next big deal, I think....And just this morning SQ posted a note from Hawk:

Hawk - Steve Quayle Alerts wrote:STEVE,

RIVER PIRATE HAS ALERTED ME TO SOME REPORTS VIA EUROPEAN EARS AND EYES. SYRIAN PRESIDENT BASHIR ASSAD'S AIRCRAFT WAS NOTED LEAVING SYRIA AND FLYING TO AND SUBSEQUENTLY LANDING IN IRAN YESTERDAY. PASSENGER MANIFEST OR CARGO IS NOT KNOWN FOR SURE, HOWEVER.............IT IS A HIGH PROBABILITY THAT ASSAD AND HIS FAMILY ARE REALLY ALREADY SAFE IN IRAN. Hawk

Aug 28, 2013

For anyone who might not know - Both Hawk and I believe River Pirate are handles (monikers) for short wave radio observers - US & Foreign channels.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:27 pm

Man,you guys have been busy bees since I last came on board.

There's really no way I would support trying to stir the pot in bringing about the end times. It all will play out as is written.

Even Charles Manson preached some of that same false doctrine to his sheep. The only place it took he and his sheep was the hell gates of a prison.

Some who think they are doing it for God,will one day hear a voice speak........."I never knew you."
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:58 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
    Some who think they are doing it for God,will one day hear a voice speak........."I never knew you."
    I have this sense of appalled horror that anyone would even think the Source would condone something like this.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

vectorian
    vectorian

Post by vectorian Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:39 pm

self-fulfilling prophecies, I see them play out all the time, tis something very evil pushing it, I'd say. Some may claim to be christian, but I bet the good Lord will tell them I never told you to do that. I still need to read back a few pages tho see where I left off, I need to get here more often.
    A little tidbit I've been thinking of, considerinng the phophecy about the scorpians tailed poisoners ( ah hmm) with the faces of men, maybe they have faces of men, but not souls of men, course I know they want to manifest more in the flesh. tehy also seem to be hell bent on poisoning everything in this world, tormenting us, killing us even. To steal, to kill, and to destroy.

Dear Cy, I know exactly how you feel trying to deal with the normal world. it's so hard to care about what once would have grabbed my attention when the whole shebang is going into hell. I've been out digging up stuff all over and am trying to see the larger picture and get some insights. I I hate typing and I'm not very good at putting things out there so others will understand it. But it's all in my head. UGH ! You Cy are are doing a great job here. Thank YOU ! I will try to hang out here more. I've been very busy trying to warn, now will they listen to keep a level head, cause I think the enemy of us all wants many to go off half cocked, so to speak. Pray, it is a weapon and protection, Pray.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:48 am

Sin never fulfills its promises. It will take you farther than you wanted to go, keep you longer than you wanted to stay, and make you pay more than you could ever afford.

Sin adds to your trouble, subtracts from your energy, and multiplies your difficulties.

Sin thrives on self-deception and doesn’t look ahead to the end result.

The Adversary tempts us to bring out the worst.

The Father tests us to bring out the best.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:46 am

Peter Goodgame has been putting out some very interesting reads over the last few weeks. Peter is one of my all time favorites and I respect him very much. He is a great researcher and dives deep into great detail with his work. In many areas I believe he is leaps ahead with many of his findings. One thing I love about Peter is the fact that he doesn't mind saying he has been wrong when new paths open up for him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

New Research Confirms Dating of History's First Superpower

By Peter Goodgame

Click on link for full article.

http://www.redmoonrising.com/Giza/urukandegypt.htm

A year ago, in the Summer of 2012, my latest book was published by Tom Horn and Defender Publishing entitled, The Second Coming of the Antichrist.  Based on several years of intense research it brought forward a whole new paradigm through which to view the end-times career of the biblical Antichrist.  Central to this new view was the idea that the Antichrist has been here before, and that he was once a powerful king who ruled over the world's very first superpower.  The fall of that superpower was dated to circa 3100 BCE, directly connected to the Tower of Babel event of Genesis 11 and the breakup of the great Empire of Uruk.

No doubt this research has been problematic for many Christians who put their faith in the biblical chronology of ancient times that is found in modern English bibles, including the KJV.  These bibles, based upon the Hebrew Masoretic Text, place the Tower of Babel event circa 2100 BC.  So why should we pay attention to a date that is one thousand years earlier and appears to contradict the Bible?  The answer to this question is the Septuagint.  The Septuagint (LXX) is the Greek translation of the Old Testament that was produced several hundred years before the Jews who rejected Christ put together an updated version of the Hebrew Old Testament that is known today as the Masoretic Text (MT).

For several hundred years the early Christian Church —a predominantly Greek-speaking Church— looked solely to the LXX as the inspired version of the Old Testament.  Their devotion to the LXX was very similar to the devotion many English-speaking Christians show today towards the 1611 KJV translation of the bible.  To early Christians the LXX was the inspired Word of God for the Christian Era. Indeed, when Jesus and the Apostles quote from the Old Testament their quotes agree with the Greek LXX over the Hebrew MT the majority of the time, and they spoke Hebrew, so this in itself should be astonishing.  Then when we turn to the first Church Fathers such as Ignatius, Clement of Rome, Justin Martyr, and Irenaeus, we see that they quote directly from the LXX almost exclusively.

The Masoretic Text was put together by leading Jews in the first and second centuries CE, and when confronted with the differences between the LXX and the MT many early Christians argued that the Jewish scribes had obviously changed what the original inspired manuscripts had recorded!  It was only beginning with Origen of Alexandria, circa 230 CE, when the Hebrew MT began to be viewed by Christians as a potentially valid translation of the Old Testament. All of this controversy is covered in great detail in the new book, When God Spoke Greek: The Septuagint and the Making of the Christian Bible by Timothy Law, published in July, 2013.

I mention all of this background not to get Christians to throw away their bible versions based on the MT, but simply to show that the LXX deserves to be considered as Scripture as well, and should be consulted and compared with all of the other original textual sources that are available.  Specifically I believe that the Septuagint should be considered when we look into ancient history and try to arrive at dates for watershed events.

A truly watershed event was the Great Flood of the book of Genesis.  The MT dates this event to 2348 BCE, whereas the LXX dates it to 3536 BCE.  This is a very serious difference of 1200 years!  So which text should we believe?  I know that there is a common mystical belief out there that the Masoretic Text was dictated by God to Moses letter-by-letter and that this is supposedly proven by the Bible Codes and "equidistant letter sequences," but the fact is that Moses didn't write in the squared-off style of Hebrew used by the Masoretic scribes.  Truthfully we don't know what the writing of Moses looked like, (although many believe he wrote the original Torah in paleo-Hebrew which preceded the Masoretic script and was much more cursive in style).  If we let go of this mythological account of the origin of the MT we are left with very little to go on when comparing the validity of the MT versus the LXX, at least if we contain our arguments to textual analysis and theology.  So we have to turn to the secular histories of the surrounding nations to discover which chronology holds up to scrutiny and makes rational sense.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:25 pm

Hey ScarRZ

I lean toward his dating by my meager research too. The Aes Dana oral history record implies the same and both his and the ADOHR match with some geologic checking...here's a partial on some of my own notes...it's rough. The cyclic cataclysm has been through here other times as well but 3500 BC to 3400 BC approx seems to be one of them.

From Cy's notes wrote:West Knowth is dated as being 5000 years old – approx 3500-3000 BC (approx date of the Return)

Cycles dated approx from 2013 (-3600y)
    (1700AD – little ice age)
    (1513 CE Piri Reis map drawn by Turkish cartographer shows representation of Antartica 300 years before it was discovered and the appearance of which is as the landmass before it was covered in ice 6000 years ago)
    (1487BC- magificent example of 3500 yr old neolithic art in Scotland – similar to the writing on the stone calendar project in Eire)
    1587BC most recent cycle
    (Between 1700BC or 1800BC to 1178 BC Hittites given attribution to creating Cappadocia underground cities -
    but might be more accurately attributed to the Hattians c. 2300BC to 1700BC which would pair up better with an environmental impetus)
    (2487BC = 4500 yrs ago Peruvian Andes Huascaran core findings show thick band of dust particles, most smaller than a micron in diameter the concentration of which is perhaps 150 times greater than anywhere else in the core- possibly from drought conditions in Africa and middle east.)
    (3500BC-3000BC stone calendar project – West Knowth dating, possible date of the Return)
    (3187BC = 5200yrs ago – rapid cooling and dust in ice core samples in Quelccaya Peru)
    (3987BC = 6000 years ago – Vedas indicate technologically advanced civilization, also Antarctica not covered in ice – Piri Reis map period)
    5187BC – possible cataclysmic (Danann retreat/Biblical account of the flood or prior cycle?)
    8787BC – possible cataclysmic (sinking of the Japan So Sea great stones)
    (8987BC-beginning of interglacial period)
    12,387BC – Beginning of last ice age?
    15987BC – No. America using stone shelters.

Check age of SW Tribes in cavern shelters
    Compare to geologic pole shift dates
    Dating source of Piri Reis Map

Since the Earth has significant continental glaciation in the Arctic and Antarctic, we are currently in a glacial minimum of a glaciation. Such a period between glacial maxima is known as an interglacial. The glacials and interglacials also coincided with changes in the Earth’s orbit called Milankovitch cycles.

I know he has a notation in your quote of the super power being at 3100 BC which would put it after the cataclysm by roughly 400 +/- years. I'm not sure that is enough time for a rebound from the "ark" account for a super power to emerge, nor does it match the Aes Dana recollection of the event story or the aftermath with some of the ancient Irish (FirBolg) sheltering with the proto-Greeks. I'm estimating the Return of the Aes Dana from off world at approx 3100 Bc as the oral record says that the Earth was still settling down and the was extensive cloud cover which their ships burned through on re-entry. And some of the story implies that it was approx half a millennia after the cataclysm/war; perhaps as short as 200 yrs or as much as 500yrs as the stories said "several generations in the cities of the Ancients".

In 3187 there was still "rapid cooling and ash fall out". Yet the stone calendar and navigation calibration project begun at West Knowth was somewhere in the 3500 - 3000 BC range per modern dating. I'm hazarding some 300-500 years after the 3987 Vedas account.

What I'm suggesting is that the great civilization of which the last life of the "anti-christ" is suggested as being here, is during the period of that technological civilization that the Vedas speak of. And that the dating of the War/Cataclysm was somewhere between the Vedas account of 3987 and the 300apprx yrs prior to the beginning of the project in West Knowth and the others like it across all of Europe, which could easily put it in the 3400 BC range +/-.

I'm thinking that he was here BEFORE the cataclysm and was hip deep in the war over corruption which had everyone so distracted when the cataclysm hit that it was upon them before they realized it. Not all that different from our situation today.

Some thoughts...and I'm still considering it so all is open to both interpretation and revision...

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:34 pm

Any way I look at it, I think we are still off somewhere in our dating. Probably archaeological history for places or perhaps the so called carbon dating of sites is being fudged to muddy the waters of understanding, because if the geologic record implies that the glacial-interglacial periods are instigated by the Milankovich cycles which is essentially alterations in the Earths orbit (one of the purposes for the stone calendars included marking relational differences of the Earth in a new orbit to other celestial bodies and season alterations post cataclysm) So since this is a regular occurrence in our celestial system and not all cycles are severe we should be able to match up the severe ones to a logical recurring pattern - the milankovich being a good start...thus the glacial interglacial extremes...the last one we know for certain 8987BC which corresponds to drastic sea level rise covering the massive stone structure south of Japan which was discovered just a few years ago. Now the difference between the 5187 and the 3500 apprx as potential dates gives only a difference of approx 1700 years...not enough of a time space for two cycles...so only one is in there somewhere, which means our corresponding histories are off somewhere. Can we trust the approx dating of the stone calendars across Eire, Britain, and Europe? if so then we need to go backwards at least 5 generations (lifetimes) to find our date to check against the geologic record. Unless the account of the Flight and the Return is longer than the oral record implies. Even say 1000 years, it still wouldn't reach as far back as 5187 so I'm thinking the 3500 is probably more likely and it works with window of the dating of the stone calendar project at West Knowth.

Problem...if that is true that 3500 BC is the correct one then our expectations on the return of the cycle could easily be off...the distance between 8987BC and 3500BC is 5400-5500 years with the next cycles hitting at 2000 A.D. and 7500 A.D. Which would explain a few things in how our ptb are behaving? i.e. DUMBs, buying up bulk foods like they've gone insane, a permanent state of undeclared martial law, the talk about sea level rises, volcanism, existential evolution, and survival...

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:23 am

Thanks ScaRZ and Cyrellys. Interesting lessons there. Both help resolve some of the lineage discrepancies. I have always found this subject (historical time) to be fascinating.

I'm happy to see that Peter Goodman has opened his mind to alternative historical timelines. Christianity needs to do more of this.

I do believe however, the Abrahamic faiths are going to have to face the Ooparts of ancient history. And thus discover that there was an Adamic age before this current Adamic age. Not that it will matter too much for now, as it looks like the Armageddon CheerLeaders are on the war path. Judgement Day may be on the horizon. But come the Millennium, we'll have time to learn and explore all sorts of wondrous things.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:36 am

BTW, just came across this conversion story. Not sure if you knew of this women before. She once had a great deal of You-Tube lectures and significant following among the UFO fringe, which she has now since deleted.

ScaRZ I would like to ask that you bring this to Fore's attention. I know he'll find it surprising, as he knew of her and felt she was being mislead. She was a Pleiadian channeller. But she has changed..

Colleen Thomas says, The Pleiadians are Liars!

Colleen Proclaims Jesus Christ is LORD
    The Galactic Federation and Ashtar Command are Demons!

Interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygkWpiMNQbU

She comes on @ 38 minutes.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:34 pm

Thanks Cy and Jake for your thoughts on Peter Goodgame's article. Very interesting material that I see now is up on Tom Horn's site. Tom's site gets a lot of traffic and that will help in getting more people to look into this area.

Jake I've not been in touch with Fore in a good while. I will drop by The Outpost Forum and send him a PM.

I was reading in Dan's thread you broke your leg Jake. Sorry I'm late to the ballgame on that issue. I hope all is well and you are healing fast.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:46 pm

Thanks ScaRZ. I would inform Fore myself, but I am denied membership there.

Ya, broke my ankle. Thanks. About 10 days ago I weaned off the crutches, and over the past week I have been taking off my Aircast and begun walking as much as I can. Still have to be careful but it's coming along.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:16 pm

Jake Reason wrote:I do believe however, the Abrahamic faiths are going to have to face the Ooparts of ancient history.
    Agreed.  

Before Its News wrote:bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 31 Croppedpaleo
    Cartography is an ancient urge. Humans made maps long before they invented writing. 
    But whereas the origin of the written word can be pinpointed with some certainty to the Middle East at the end of the fourth millennium BC [1], no such archaeological consensus exists over the age and location of the world’s oldest map.
    The problem, with each candidate piece of scratched or painted rock: Is it ritual abstraction, or realistic depiction? In other words, when does the shaman become a mapmaker? 

The answers to that question vary wildly. The oldest examples of mapmaking are also the most debatable, probably because cartographer and augurer are still joined in Siamese twinship.
    Take the Çatalhöyük wall painting, dated to the late seventh millennium BC. Does it really represent a map of the neolithic settlement it its Anatolian surroundings? Or are those rooftops really just an abstract pattern, and that erupting volcano nothing more than a leopard skin? [2]? 
    The oldest indisputable examples of cartography depict heavenly bodies, in large part because their position is still verifiable today. A drawing in France’s Lascaux cave, dated to 18,500 years ago, clearly shows the Pleiades [3], as well as the so-called Summer Triangle [4]. 
    Even though other ancient examples of maps could still be unearthed, the scientific consensus is that cartography has an outer age limit – roughly the same one for burial rites, cave paintings and other expressions of symbolic thinking. The emergence of this ‘behavioural modernity’, either as a sudden shift in human genetics or as a gradual accumulation of skills, is thought to have culminated about 50,000 years ago with the advent of language. 
    Along comes an amateur archaeologist with a stunning find that could pulverise that age limit. What if the world’s oldest map is at least ten times older than that putative onset of abstract thought. How about a map that is anywhere from half a million to one million years old?

bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 31 9575734206_a0c4e48772_o

The amateur is David King, a passionate Yorkshireman who prefers to call himself an ‘intuitive archaeologist’: “ possess academic qualifications, but I have been collecting, analysing and researching one site at the head of the Colne Valley [5] in England”. Over two decades, Mr. King has collected over 10,000 paleolithic artefacts in the area.  
    The map in question seems to be engraved on a 4.5-inch tall pebble. It takes only a small leap of the imagination to recognise the coastlines of Europe in the shapes incised into the stone. But matching the mapwork with the object’s supposed age – up to a million years, Mr. King contends – is several bridges too far for current science. And for most scientists.
    Mr. King has had the map stone for over a decade, but in all those years was unable to have ‘official’ palaeontologists concede that it might be a man-made artefact. “They all say that it is a coincidence or a ‘natural’ occurrence, and that prehistoric man […] was incapable of such a feat […] The fact remains that it has been done […] Even a child with a limited grasp of geography can recognise the Western European coastline on this map”.
    In fact, Mr. King contends, the stone surface presents “an accurate,detailed and concise map of the coastlines,lakes and river systems from north Europe all the way down to South Africa.”
    If, as Mr. King’s non-intuitive colleagues maintain, the shapes displayed on the pebble are mere coincidences, they are pretty big ones. He lists some of the correspondences:

bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 31 9572939249_6ac80eca68_o

* “The mighty River Eridanos [6] flowed […] until about 700,000 years ago from the Baltic to the North Sea and marks the northernmost limit of the map, although Greenland could also be seen”. 
    * “In England, the Rivers Thames, Bytham [7] and Medway are shown, although Scotland is cut off and the Welsh coast is above water.The Bytham was known to have been obliterated by the Anglian Ice Age [8] as are several of the marked rivers in northern Germany,the Paris Basin appears to be flooded possibly between the Seine and the Somme”.
    * “In Germany, the Rivers Rhine, Ems and Meuse and the lost rivers are marked. [S]trangely, the red ‘warrior figure’ is original and possibly a painted image… It does not scrub off!”
    * “The west coast of France is remarkably accurate, with the Rivers Loire,Garonne,Rhône among others marked and the area south of Marseilles in shown above water (there are cave drawing off the coast there now 120 feet under water)”.
    * “In Spain, the River Ebro is clearly marked, and [archaeological] finds there have been dated at before the geomagnetic field change 780,000 years ago [9].The Ebro appears to join up with the Rhône at a delta now under the sea”.
    * “In Portugal the Rivers Tagus, Guadiana and others are shown”.
    * “The Straits of Gibraltar are easily identifiable as is the north coast of Africa, although the Med looks rather different.Bearing in mind that this is a seismically active area and the African tectonic plates are sliding underneath the European plates,the changes over more than half a million years would have been considerable. It still looks recognisable today though”.
    * “Lake Victoria and the River Nile appear to be shown too and [the map] appears to mark a land path north from East Africa to Europe crossing land that is now sea to join the Rivers Rhone,Ebro and Garonne”.

bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 31 9575734718_c1ab219fb3_o

Mr. King speculates that the map stone is the receptacle of many generations’ worth of navigational knowledge, acquired as man left drought-stricken Africa for the more promising shores of Europe: “It must have been by boat or raft, probably bamboo, as [this] grows abundantly around rivers and coastlines. […] I expect that they moved slowly around the coast and navigable rivers,using natural safe harbours, settling in suitable areas where adequate water [and] food could be found,while some moved on to the next safe harbour […] Intimate knowledge of the coastlines and rivers [was] generated into a mental ‘map’ that probably first manifested in ‘written’ form on easier to use materials like clay, wax, wood or leather, but of course they would not have survived the passage of such a long period of time and no trace of them would remain today. After many,many generations,the accumulated knowledge was able to be transcribed onto stone with incredible accuracy”.
    “[The artefact] must have been in much greater relief when made, the coastlines appear to have been incised and painted black  (probably manganese dioxide) with the landmasses left in relief…it could even have been used to print copies onto beeswax, resin or clay”.
    A fantastic story, but is it too good to be true? Mr King has a hard time convincing the scientific establishment of his theory that the earth-stone is an artefact, made by very, very, very early humans: “So far, not a single British archaeologist or anthropologist will even entertain the idea that it could have been made by Early Man, and [they] have never investigated further… [A]nd yet they freely admit they know so very little about pre-Neanderthal humans in Britain from 475,000 to 900,000 years [ago]!”
    Perhaps because the oldest human artefact ever found, the so-called Venus of Hohle Fels [10], is between 35,000 and 40,000 years old, which is about the same age bracket for the world’s oldest cave painting yet discovered [11]. 
    “[A]lthough very little is known of pre-Neanderthal humans [in the UK], I believe I have evidence that the European subspecies of Homo erectus (whether Homo antecessor or Homo heidelbergensis) that  first came out of Africa around 1.2 million years ago was far more knowledgeable, intelligent, highly evolved and resourceful than is currently understood […] I doubt anyone today could make such an artefact as this by hand – but does this really mean it can’t have been made by man in deep time?”
    “I believe this map holds many secrets and begs so very many questions that I have probably only touched the tip of an iceberg. So please tell me if you find more, I must have missed so much!”
    The reason Mr. King refuses to believe this paleo-map is a coincidence, are other examples of stone maps he found at the Colne Valley site. “One map not only shows the rivers, but also two springs, crossing points, three distinct doglegs and landmarks, [in all] 33 points of reference to the existing topography”. He is working on a book to explain his findings in detail – even though established scientists will probably continue to ignore them: “I feel I have walked into an Aladdin’s cave of treasures, discovered a lost world and been given a ‘gift’ from above… And yet so far, nobody seems that interested when I try to pass the knowledge on.The vanity of these people, they think they know everything and because they have a few letters after their names, they refuse to accept that experienced amateurs such as myself have any part to play in future discoveries… Hasnt science always been so!”
    Many thanks to Mr. King for sending in these pictures of his find. More on them on his website, Colnianman Museum.
     _______
    [1] The oldest extant examples of written language are over 5,000 years old, and from Mesopotamia (present-day Iraq). Writing then originated independently in China approximately 3,200 years ago, and in Central America around 2,600 years ago.
    [2] Older examples of ‘map-like’ features carved in stone were found in the Czech Republic and Spain. Dated to 25,000 and 14,000 years ago respectively, the carvings could also represent a merely ‘spiritual’ landscape. 
    [3] A.k.a. the Seven Sisters, this star cluster in the constellation Taurus (Latin for bull) is one of the most striking objects in the night sky in the northern hemisphere.
    [4] A triangular star pattern visible in the northern hemisphere, connecting the three brightest stars in the constellations Aquila (Latin for eagle), Cygnus (Latin for Swan) and Lyra (Latin for lyre), i.e. Altair (from the Arabic for [flying] eagle), Deneb (from the Arabic for [hen's] tail) and Vega (from the Arabic for falling [eagle]), respectively.

http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2013/09/map-stone-up-to-a-million-years-old-found-in-england-and-ignored-by-scientists-photos-2443426.html

Many of the POVs I listed over on Dan's thread, see the current population of humanity as the dead walking.   In so devaluing with this type of blanket opinion they can justify to themselves that it doesn't matter what is done in the name of preparing...whether it is for the next cyclic cataclysm or any of the other aspects of the perfect storm.  Those who are not wholly twisted seem to see it in a personal survival bubble method that "i know it is bad and it is going to be much worse, and I just have to keep going and achieve what needs to be done or what can be done while it is still even remotely possible...if there are early losses it is justifiable for the greater good."  

They don't perceive  us having been here before and getting through it.  There is only the singular question they've been saddled with right now.  Any deviation from that question is taught to them a guarantee of insanity resulting ultimately in death or exclusion.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:20 pm

Jake Reason wrote:

I do believe however, the Abrahamic faiths are going to have to face the Ooparts of ancient history.  And thus discover that there was an Adamic age before this current Adamic age.   Not that it will matter too much for now, as it looks like the Armageddon CheerLeaders are on the war path.  Judgement Day may be on the horizon.  But come the Millennium, we'll have time to learn and explore all sorts of wondrous things.

There are so many things that come to my mind when the subject of male and female (man) creations before The Man (Adam) was formed and Eve was taken from The Man (Adam).

Was this all pointing to the Eighth Day creation? Days One thru Six, then comes The Seventh Day (Rest Day-One Thousand Years).
    Then The Man (Adam) enters the picture as an Eightth Day creation. Is this a complete picture of the New-Birth (Change) that will very soon occur? Adam failed as a better man........"So now enters The New Adam (Jesus Christ)." Jesus Christ The New Adam did not fail and with that occurring a New-Birth.

Remember that it was Eve who was deceived,not Adam.

1 Timothy 2:14

And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

The Man (Adam) failed his bride Eve.
    Adam knew exactly what he was doing when he rebelled (Sinned). Adam willingly followed Eve in rebellion.

Jesus Christ willingly died at the cross for his bride (The Church). Remember......"All those who are numbered in The Church (Body of Christ) were deceived sinners." The only hope for them was the victory of Jesus Christ (Jesus did not fail).
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:51 am

Why Study Ancient Texts Outside the Bible?

http://michaelsheiser.com/TheNakedBible/2013/09/study-ancient-texts-bible/

It may seem amiss for this blog to recommend the reading and study of books external to the Bible – anything “non-canonical” or “uninspired.” Actually, it isn’t.

This blog is called the Naked Bible because I want to present the Bible unfiltered through creeds and traditions that are imposed on it or presumably distilled from it and then turned back on it like some sort of inspired commentary. That sort of material is not the same kind of material as texts that are contemporary with the Bible. The latter texts help us recover and discern the context of the Bible itself – the intellectual, historical, religious contexts of the biblical writers. When we are able to think like the biblical writers, we situate the Bible in its own world — not a world subsequent to it that looks back on the Bible. Any context other than the one that produced a given biblical book is by definition a foreign context to the biblical material.

One of the best ways to think like a biblical writer is to read the intellectual output of the cultures contemporary to the biblical writer. This helps us process the biblical material  in light of the worldview of the people who produced the Bible. It enables us to understand the biblical content the way someone living at the time would have understood it. It helps us discern intellectual overlaps and divergences for proper interpretation.

This recent essay by Prof. Lawrence Schiffman is recommended as a general nudge for readers to read this sort of material. It’s a nice overview of things like the Apocrypha, Pseudepigrapha, Dead Sea Scrolls, etc.

http://lawrenceschiffman.com/the-significance-of-outside-the-bible/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-significance-of-outside-the-bible
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:28 pm

Good stuff, Thanks ScaRZ.  I will read the Essay soon.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:31 am

Coast To Coast AM - 09-16-2013 - Steve Quayle & William Thomas

World Turmoil & Giants
    Date: 09-16-13
    Host: George Noory
    Guests: Steve Quayle, William Thomas
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/09/16

Author and researcher Steve Quayle returned to the show to discuss a variety of topics including world events, orchestrations of the Illuminati, and his investigation into the mysteries of giants and fallen angels. He spoke about the upcoming GridEx II, an emergency drill involving a simulated shutdown of the power grid and the Internet. Behind the scenes, particularly in the financial sector, he said he's heard things that don't add up about the drill, and expressed concern that the event might be used as a guise to carry out covert plans.

He suggested that a number of terrorist attacks such as the 7/7/05 London bombing occurred during a false flag event. Quayle said it's critical for people to recognize a false flag event, which he described as when a person or group creates an problem and then provides a solution which yields their desired result. Regarding the situation in Syria, he lamented that the US was supporting the rebels, because many of them are al Qaeda.

Quayle offered details about fragments of a giant skeleton ( http://www.muldersworld.com/photo.asp?id=3379 ) that were found in Ecuador at a site named "Changaiminas" which translates from Spanish as "cemetery of the gods." A reconstruction of the fragments using a computer model was said to yield a human skeleton 7-times the size of a modern man, and 'spiritual archaeologist' Klaus Dona (http://unsolved-mysteries.info/ ) was involved in the research. Quayle remarked that giants are currently being reanimated and called forth.

Chemtrails Update

First hour guest, investigative journalist William Thomas shared updates on chemtrails. Though it was Thomas who first coined the word "chemtrails," he's now started to refer to the phenomenon as atmospheric aerosols or geoengineering, terms that have more credence in the scientific world. "We have admissions from a senior FAA air traffic control manager and radar technicians that there are US air force tankers leaving reflective particles in the sky," he said. Thomas believes that the US' geoengineering program has two ongoing aspects-- there's a military application for communications and communication disruption, and a climate modification plan involving the spraying of aerosols to stave off global warming.

Websites:
    Steve Quayle - http://www.stevequayle.com/
    William Thomas -  http://www.willthomasonline.net/

Books:
    True Legends - http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=588
    Angel Wars - http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=87
    Chemtrails Confirmed - http://www.amazon.com/Chemtrails-Confirmed-William-Thomas/dp/1893157105/ctoc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mediafire Links

HOUR 01:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/kbteinhm51q53bd/Coast_to_Coast_-_September_16_2013_-_Hour_1.mp3

HOUR 02:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/b664lllid32dz84/Coast_to_Coast_-_September_16_2013_-_Hour_2.mp3

HOUR 03:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/vww3v1o46845y8m/Coast_to_Coast_-_September_16_2013_-_Hour_3.mp3

HOUR 04:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/1moadbr4d09jd3e/Coast_to_Coast_-_September_16_2013_-_Hour_4.mp3
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:44 pm

That looks interesting too. Thanks ScaRZ

Cy wrote somewhere else on the forum that the Grid Drill is planned for mid November - 14th if I recall correctly.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:23 pm

Speaking of Steve's materials on the paradigm, he posted this from a listener/reader today - check out the guy is a veteran:

PUERTO RICO RECEIVING BODY BAGS AND COFFINS EYEWITNESS NOT RUMOR-PREAPARING FOR TSUNAMI!
    Blessings
    I just wanted to tell you about something my brother called me about this
    morning concerning Puerto Rico. His wife works at a hospital and he called
    me freaked out about the hundreds of body bags that were recently brought
    to her hospital as well as thousands to other hospitals around the island.
    This coupled with thousand of FEMA Black Coffins being delivered to
    Mercedita Airport and dozens of Military Vehicles to the port. Not a
    rumor, first hand witness account from my own family. FEMA, in a statement
    by their representative in the Caribbean said that it was unfounded rumors
    and misinformation, but my own sister in law confirms that the rumors are
    true. There is also a threat of an upcoming tsunami and earthquake to the
    Caribbean and the east coast of the US being discussed even in the news
    media in PR. How is it even possible to call a tsunami like that before it
    happens? Have you head anything about it? Have you heard of the coffins
    on the island? I know about the ones here on the main land and those are
    freaky enough....

I am not a crazy person by the way, I am a Desert Storm Veteran/JCU/JSOC

Sep 17, 2013

Source: http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=563

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:26 am

Genesis 2:17........"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

The verse above is misunderstood by a great deal of people. I believe it is very clear what "in the day" means.

2 Peter 3:8........"But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

Outside of The Bible in The Book of Jubilees it lays things out very well. It's speaking of Adam who died at the age of 930.

Jubilees 4:30........"And he lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: 'On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die.' For this reason he did not complete the years of this day; for he died during it."

Somewhere in (inside of) the time period of a day (1,000 years) Adam would die. Methuselah got closer to the 1,000 year point than any human has........"969".

Genesis 5:27........"And all the days of Methuselah were nine hundred sixty and nine years: and he died."
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:12 am

Art Bell's Dark Matter 2013-09-30 - Michael Heiser
    Description:

http://artbell.com/michael-heiser/

9-30-2013 – Dr.  Heiser and Art will be discussing UFOlogy, Extra-Terrestrials, MJ-12, Ancient Aliens and Intelligent Design.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ebi73pr4s3acrtp/2013_09_30_-_Art_Bell's_Dark_Matter_-_Mike_Heiser.mp3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:26 pm