Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Earth Intelligence  Icon_minitimeToday at 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Earth Intelligence  Icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Earth Intelligence  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:22 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Earth Intelligence  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:03 am by dan

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Earth Intelligence  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Earth Intelligence  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Earth Intelligence  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Earth Intelligence  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Earth Intelligence  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

5 posters

Earth Intelligence

Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Earth Intelligence  Empty Earth Intelligence

Post by Foresaperire Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:19 pm

Explorations on the unified intelligence on Planet Earth and within the Cosmos.

Last edited by Foresaperire on Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Earth Intelligence  Empty Re: Earth Intelligence

Post by Foresaperire Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:20 pm

A nice Rupert Sheldrake interview to kick things off:
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:33 am

The GATHERING aspect of His talk is the reason for the present seperation lockdown/s.

The Earth is alive and within it's own unique consciousness field, all so called alive entities in 3D are within their own unique field, but are within the earths.

Consciousness holds all information and all living entities interact in a type of radio interaction.

When humans gather together they form a local collective field and the radio transmissions and receivers begin to communicate.
    observe a flock of birds or shoal of fish.

Those communications also involve the Earths field, and all living entities are transmitting information and influencing the outcomes.

hobbit
    Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:00 pm

I knew this would resonate with you Hobbit - Dr. Sheldrake is a person of interest and has been a pioneer in this field: https://www.sheldrake.org

Yesterday scientists announced: "All Kinds of Marine Animals Are Mysteriously Circling in Bizarre Discovery.  Turtles, seals, sharks, whales, and penguins all swim in unexplained circles that may signal an intuitive connection to the Earth's geomagnetic field."

https://www.vice.com/en/article/qjpy9m/all-kinds-of-marine-animals-are-mysteriously-circling-in-bizarre-discovery

The study published on March 18, 2021 in iScience can be found here:
    https://www.cell.com/iscience/fulltext/S2589-0042(21)00189-9

Last edited by Foresaperire on Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:06 pm

"Why Extraterrestrial Life May Not Seem Entirely Alien - The zoologist Arik Kershenbaum argues that because some evolutionary challenges are truly universal, life throughout the cosmos may share certain features." - Quanta Magazine March 18, 2021: https://www.quantamagazine.org/arik-kershenbaum-on-why-alien-life-may-be-like-life-on-earth-20210318/
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:49 am

Foresaperire wrote:I knew this would resonate with you Hobbit - Dr. Sheldrake is a person of interest and has been a pioneer in this field: https://www.sheldrake.org

Yesterday scientists announced:  "All Kinds of Marine Animals Are Mysteriously Circling in Bizarre Discovery.  Turtles, seals, sharks, whales, and penguins all swim in unexplained circles that may signal an intuitive connection to the Earth's geomagnetic field."

https://www.vice.com/en/article/qjpy9m/all-kinds-of-marine-animals-are-mysteriously-circling-in-bizarre-discovery

The study published on March 18, 2021 in iScience can be found here:
    https://www.cell.com/iscience/fulltext/S2589-0042(21)00189-9

The circling and spiral routes are all part of straight lines.

it is how consciousness TRIPS from near crossing straight line to the next line always attracted by least resistance.

The circles are actually polygons which creates the spiral routes in means of ever increasing and decreasing polygons which enables consciousness to compress in whirlpool fashions into 3D.

I have been many years engaged on megalithic forums trying to describe why the megaliths were built to interact with this at specific locations and why many had PORTAL doorways.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=ancient+russian+dolmens&qpvt=ancient+russian+dolmens&form=IGRE&first=1&tsc=ImageBasicHover

The portal doorway uprights will have had zig zag carvings upon them, this is due to their location upon such, it is where block wall domains are created, which is a magnetic domain where opposite
    magnetic flows are found.

Hobbit
    Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:13 pm

Kumbaya: https://forward.com/news/466518/a-new-study-has-found-that-heartbeats-actually-harmonize-during-this/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=news

For reference:
    Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:09 pm

Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:23 pm

Bio-Inspired Design by Neri Oxman:
    Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:26 pm

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:59 am

This is one of the reasonings behind the KEEP TWO METRES APART.

Together We are strong.
    Divide et impera.

We attune together via our fields.

That is why churches and sports stadia are shut.

Divide et impera.

I studied crop circles for years and began to realise how the crops were too tightly planted and thus forming a resistance to the planets natural in/out flows of consciousness.

Cities have this effect of forming resistances and thus creating overloads of negative flows of consciousness.

The planet is a living being.

hobbit
    Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:37 pm

De-Extinction, and Biodiversity Generation: https://futurism.com/the-byte/neuralink-cofounder-tech-build-actual-jurassic-park
    Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:49 am

First results from the Muon g-2 experiment in: https://www.vice.com/en/article/qj8ddm/major-physics-experiment-suggests-something-unknown-is-influencing-reality?utm_content=1617823803&utm_medium=social&utm_source=VICE_facebook&fbclid=IwAR3PWXaXBvIZ020GAn3VMYpuC7GjY4etgb_1zBjrZuUpmMKQW4fMxHTWqII

Last edited by Foresaperire on Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:18 pm

It's Hobbit's day....page 25 revealed cheers https://www.vice.com/en/article/v7e4g3/found-page-25-of-the-cias-gateway-report-on-astral-projection

PAGE 25:

"Absolute as the model around which the evolution of time-space revolves to ultimately attain a reflection of and union with Him. That thought model, which perfectly reflects the essence or "spirit" of the Absolute fits the Christian metaphysical description of the Holy Spirit. Finally, our description of the universal hologram, the Torus of creation and evolution is neither new nor original. Its use as the figure of the universe, of creation developing in evolution is found in various stylized representations in virtually every religious system of antiquity, whether of eastern or western derivation. Whether its the stylized labyrinth once popular in the Helenic world, the spiralized version of the Hebrew Tree of Life or its Hindu counterpart, or the Chinese Spiral Through The Fourfold Powers, the ultimate meaning is the same. Mystics the world over, it seems, have perceived the universal hologram in the same spiral form and have incorporated that intuitive knowledge in their religious writings from antiquity to the present.

35. Left Brain Limitations. Twentieth Century physics would seem to be revisiting insights belonging to mankind as far back as written records can take us. The only difference is that Twentieth Century physics is using a left brain, linear, quantitative style of reasoning to approach the same knowledge which the mystics of old apparently acquired in a holistic, intuitional, right brain style. As a tool in the hands of our left brain culture, Gateway would seem to be a promising method for achieving the intuitive, holistic type of interface with the universal hologram needed to provide the context that thinkers like Einstein have sought in their labors to discover a unified field theory in physics. For persons in our profession whose concerns revolve around strategic issues, tactical questions and matters of managerial form and system, access to a new world of intuitive perception and self reflection would seem to offer, in the long term, the means by which to know in a truly objective way. This is so because the self-imposed limitations to balanced perception and objective logic which our cultural and personal psychological subjectivity imposes when we use the strictly left brain thinking style could be offset by the holistic form of perception associated with altered states of consciousness. To the extent that we come to perceive ourselves fully in the context of that portion of the universal hologram which is the reflection of ourselves, to that extent we release ourselves from the prison of subjectivity.

36. Self Knowledge. It was axiomatic to the mystic philosophers of old that the first step in personal maturity could be expressed in the aphorisa: "Know thyself." To them, the education of a man undertook, as its primary step, achievement of an introverted focus so that he learned what was within himself before attempting to approach the outside world. They rightly assumed that he could not effectively evaluate and cope with the world until he fully understood his personal psychological balance. The insights being provided by Twentieth Century psychology in this context through the use of various kinds of personality testing seem to be a revalidation of this ancient intuition. But no personality test, or series of tests, will ever replace the depth and fullness of the perception of self which can be achieved when the mind alters its state of consciousness sufficiently to perceive the very hologram of itself which it has projected into the universe in its proper context as part of the universal hologram in a totally holistic and intuitional way. This would seem to be one of the real promise of the Gateway Experience from the standpoint of its ability to provide a portal through which, based on months if not years of practice, the individual may pass in his search to find self, personal effectuality, and truth in the larger sense."
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:59 pm

Do You mean I am not stupid, as Dan keeps calling Me?

That i really can detect a duality of spin states of consciousness that chases itself eternally?

That it spirals in compression to create 3D reality?

And it all needs a simple soul to interact with it?

K.I.S.S.

Spin spin spin.

To every season turn turn turn,
    There is a reason, turn, turn, turn.

Luckily I am a simple sort, otherwise it would drive one crazy as our indoctrination into total left brain thinking is turning us into stone.

I am Me as You are Me and We are all together.

hobbit

Foresaperire likes this post

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:17 pm

Maybe it’s time to set aside your dowsing rods.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:24 pm

dan wrote:Maybe it’s time to set aside your dowsing rods.  

No chance, I have too much yet to puzzle out.

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:31 pm

The dowsing rods are your scrying stone?

Ok, the Quantum is my scrying stone.
    Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:21 pm

Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:31 pm

Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Tue May 04, 2021 5:06 pm

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/mother-trees-are-intelligent-they-learn-and-remember/

Q: "Your use of the word “intelligent” to describe trees is controversial. But it seems like you are making an even more radical assertion—that there is an “intelligence” in the ecosystem as a whole."

A: "You used the word “controversial.” That comes from me using a human term to describe a highly evolved system that works, that actually has structures that are very similar to our brain. They are not brains, yet they have all the characteristics of intelligence: the behaviors, the responses, the perceptions, the learning, the archiving of memory. And what is being sent through those networks are [chemicals] like glutamate, which is an amino acid that also serves as a neurotransmitter in our brain. I call the system “intelligent” because it is the most analogous word that I can find in the English language to describe what I am seeing."
    Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Tue May 04, 2021 5:09 pm

https://futurism.com/the-byte/mit-researcher-ufo-new-laws-physics

Rather than convincing people that UFOs do in fact exist, Virk is hoping to “encourage academics and industry leaders to move beyond their biases into an open-minded investigation to figure out who or what created them, and how they work.”

Last edited by Foresaperire on Sun May 09, 2021 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue May 04, 2021 9:14 pm

We are already dead, now that is something to try to convince a muppet of.

It might be better for them to figure out who and what they themselves are and how their minds work and how to live here.
    Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Tue May 04, 2021 9:35 pm

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence." - Nikola Tesla
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue May 04, 2021 10:10 pm

I didn’t wait for them.

One does for themselves and dies alone.

My heart spoke to me in silence and darkness and said...

“I love you with all my heart.”

Should I tell my wife?

🐐I love you

Foresaperire likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:00 am