Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:02 am by RealPan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 6:22 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 2:15 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 7:23 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+15
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
whoknows
GrandCru
Cuan Scott
RunningBull
U
GSB/SSR
hobbit
SurfBum
Big Bunny Love
Alien
@awestruckt
dan
19 posters

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 29 Empty Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by dan Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, 99,

I think we can safely say that, in this past month, we have come close enough to Disclosure, for all practical purposes.  

You’re being the mathematician about Disclosure, and I’m being the physicist, and I’ve told this story a few times, already, but it won’t hurt to tell it again.......

A mathematician and a physicist walk into a bar, and sit on both sides of a very attractive woman.  The mathematician can only ever get halfway closer to the woman, but the physicist can get close enough for all practical purposes.  

Think of the physicist as Donald Trump, and think of the Boys on the Bus.  

Donald Trump will be known as the Disclosure President, for having helped to orchestrate what has transpired in the past month, not the least of which was chicken little realizing that, very likely, he was Visitor #1.  

Will any self respecting ufologist feel satisfied with this, Sonfish, version of Disclosure?  I would seriously doubt it.  However, will any competent historian ever come up with a better peg for Revelation?  I would seriously doubt it.  

Last edited by dan on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:11 am; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 29 Empty Re: Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by dan Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:12 pm

Ack,

Sometimes, in the heat of the battle, I do forget the obvious........
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 29 Empty Re: Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by SurfBum Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:26 pm

Last edited by Ack on Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:32 pm

Ack,

So we’re gonna have disclosure without Disclosure......?  

Will Ron be able to pull that rabbit out of the cosmic hat?  

I wouldn’t put it past him.  If anyone could, he could pull it off.

I was hoping for a little more fun...... but I’m sure I would be the first to get cold feet.

Obviously, we want to make the bed, without disturbing the patient.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:35 pm

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:38 pm

Well, as long as you and smelly and 99 are holding my hand..........

And I’m sure that Visitor #3.5 will be waiting for me in cheetah land.

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:40 pm

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:42 pm

Of course I do........

I’m no Lone Ranger.  Where would Kimosabe be without Tonto?

When I had to think about going to the White House, I would have done so only with 3.5 holding my hand......that’s how brave I was.
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:01 pm

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:50 pm

Number 3, how can that Bee. Here before, then shut the Door. Visit again, to see the Hen. He can cluck, then run Amuk. Looking up, he has not Eyes. When the drone phoned home, she came Alone. Now the story is clear, he has no Fear. An order exists, feel through the Mists. Perhaps the chicken, will soon stop Kicken. (BDH...)
    skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:37 pm

Dan, you are denier of truth, denier of reality, and denier of all good in this world. Your Best Possible World is a fraud, a pathetic license to lie and cheat your way amongst the crazies. Amongst all, you alone were given a chance to see, but you closed your eyes and denied what you had seen and what you had heard. You are not worthy to be called a chicken. You are denier of life, denier of after life, denier of before life. You are wrong by choice. You are not worthy of the US Marines, not worthy to clean their latrines, not worthy to do push ups in the mud or pull ups in the rain. In the US Marines there is honor, there is honesty, there is humility. In you there is no honor, no honesty, no humility. You are a chicken who cannot cluck, cannot lay eggs, cannot yield fertilizer. You are toxic in your denial of truth. You had the ear of a Goddess, the one perfect being, but you listened to darkness, letting yourself become enveloped in evil.
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:32 pm

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:42 am

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 29 StMzCTQ
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:50 am

A ‘Dark Lord’ Falls in Russia’s Growing Power Struggle....... https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/13/world/europe/fsb-intelligence-committee-putin-russia-muzraev.html

I received some cryptic texts from Ack last evening.  I did not see the posts from Foot and Skai until this morning.  I suspect they are related.  

Amongst other things, Ack said that he might be going down with ship, and that I should maintain my protocol.  

Which ship is going down?

vladimir’s ship is going down, with his presidential term.  donny’s ship keeps springing leaks.  

Every tin horn dictator on the planet faces a reckoning with the Truth.  

The little chicken is being thrown under the Bus, yet again.  

Someone’s not getting the message.  

Skai is a conservative Catholic..... much more Catholic than the Pope.  I understand his genuine misgivings.  

foot is on about my misguided attempts to enlist the aid of #3, and the fact that I did not personally avail myself of the portal.  

Someone is waiting for my demise....... the only good saint is a dead saint.  

How does this relate to Ack going down with the ship, unless I’m perceived as the ship?  Or is it between the Truth and the despots?

I wonder who’ll win that one?  My money is on 3.5.  

What I have availed myself of is the proximate connection between 1&3.  #2......?

1:40..........

#2 is boots on the ground...... attempting to cover his tracks, for public consumption.  It’s kind of a game...... to see for how long we can kick this Disclosure can down the road.  Enjoy the game.  

Most of the tin horns are well aware that, when this game is ended, so is theirs.  Can’t we feel their love.......?

(cont........)
    kevin

Post by kevin Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:59 pm

As an actor, director, and producer I have been involved in films that portray evil, and as a resident of Hollywood I have experienced evil; yet I was ill prepared to experience the true evil of Mr. Smith -- he makes the Mr. Smith of The Matrix seem like an angel. Mr. Smith abandoned me in North Carolina without food, shelter, or transportation. Then again in Richmond. He abandoned me yet again in St Louis under the same conditions as i headed to the Lake. These treacherous actions I can forgive as they reflect the common evil of man. But Mr. Smith is not a common man nor is his evil. During the most recent years, I have been exploring other Worlds, and I have encountered evil that must remain unspoken. Yet even this does not compare to the evil of Mr. Smith. He alone was given the key. He alone was given the eyes to see. With eyes shut he walked away. He is the one role I would never play!
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:24 pm

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:41 pm

Ack,

Yes, it does make wonder as to what really might be going on........

Did it really take Ron 28 years to figure out that I was evil? That putative fact does not speak well of the competence of our intelligence corps.

Last edited by dan on Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:41 pm

kevin wrote:As an actor, director, and producer I have been involved in films that portray evil, and as a resident of Hollywood I have experienced evil; yet I was ill prepared to experience the true evil of Mr. Smith -- he makes the Mr. Smith of The Matrix seem like an angel. Mr. Smith abandoned me in North Carolina without food, shelter, or transportation. Then again in Richmond. He abandoned me yet again in St Louis under the same conditions as i headed to the Lake. These treacherous actions I can forgive as they reflect the common evil of man. But Mr. Smith is not a common man nor is his evil. During the most recent years, I have been exploring other Worlds, and I have encountered evil that must remain unspoken. Yet even this does not compare to the evil of Mr. Smith. He alone was given the key. He alone was given the eyes to see. With eyes shut he walked away. He is the one role I would never play!

Excellent!
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:34 pm

All I know is that Dan can be unwavering but unpredictable.... incorrigible but yielding... contentious yet tolerant.... merciless yet kind. A lot of teachers are like that, btw and yes, Dan is a teacher.

Granted he's not perfect and sometimes he can be a little obnoxious but we wouldn’t have him any other way.  

But for someone to call him evil because he wouldn’t finance their cross-country trip to a lake somewhere is ridiculous! Where’s this guy coming from anyway?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:08 pm

I almost forgot that I’m claiming to be the Antichrist, among other things.  

That would make me the personification of evil....... among other things.  

So, I guess we’re all on the same page, after all..... finally.  

Hallelujah.......!!
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:27 pm

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:40 pm

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 29 JOVg858
    kevin

Post by kevin Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:43 pm

Hey Ack and 99, who the hell are you to criticize me?
    What do you do day in and out to advance this topic?
    I do, not even a question among anyone, whether they like me or not.
    Mr. Smith agreed for his own benefit to send me to certain places, including the Lake, which in case you haven't figured out is SLC to advance a science project.
    Mr. Smith asked me to take a trip to North Carolina on his behalf to interview Chris Bledsoe, agreeing to cover the cost of transportation, lodging, and meals. Rather than providing the full cost upfront, he provided only a one way train ticket and one night of lodging, promising he would join me the next day for my three day investigation.
    After one night, he not only didn't show up or pay for any more lodging or meals, he told Chris Bledsoe to drop me at a 24 hour restaurant where Mr. Smith said i could sleep at a table. Thank goodness for Larry F., who saved me there.
    Further, i discovered from Chris Bledsoe that Mr. Smith had been there a few weeks earlier, and threatened Chris that Mr. Smith would shoot him if he didn't tell Mr. Smith what he wanted to know, and he further said that Ron would also, all ridiculous lies.
    Ask Chris Bledsoe, a great person.
    That said, despite Mr. Smith's attempted disruptions, i was Blessed to see orbs in Chris' yard in front of the pond. Chris is a great guy.

Last edited by kevin on Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:48 pm

Satan gave us awareness.

Thanks asshole.

Kevin, STFU, dickwad, you are the worst spy on earth. 

“Know how long a second lasts in a microverse?”

No one has done more to elucidate Life than Dan and I, so good luck catching up losers Wink

You moron muppet monkey. 

Ron, you can go to hell, I’ll meet you there.

I know the guy who runs the place and he likes smelly goats, good luck. 

Princess, sorry, never knew you. 

I only have one princess and she is right here. 

Anyone else...bitches?!

And Kevin, I didn’t need to go anywhere or do anything.

How stupid are you?

You are all morons as far as I can tell.

Last edited by smelly on Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kevin

Post by kevin Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:54 pm

Smelly, don't you have a wife?
    Get a life, loser.
    And stop pontificating, and get off your loser ass and actually do something instead of opening your piehole.
    Bet you feel real important yapping here.
    That's so impressive.
    That's sad.
    Drink some tea and take a look at yourself sometime.
    kevin

Post by kevin Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:57 pm

Would love smelly to tell me to shut the f up dickwad to my face.
    He can't because he's too busy hiding under his mother's basement, where he is such a man.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:59 am