Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Am I going to be our best possible God for the Endtimes?  Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Am I going to be our best possible God for the Endtimes?  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:53 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Am I going to be our best possible God for the Endtimes?  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Am I going to be our best possible God for the Endtimes?  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Am I going to be our best possible God for the Endtimes?  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Am I going to be our best possible God for the Endtimes?  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Am I going to be our best possible God for the Endtimes?  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Am I going to be our best possible God for the Endtimes?  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Am I going to be our best possible God for the Endtimes?  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+7
SurfBum
hobbit
GSB/SSR
Big Bunny Love
vortimond
dan
11 posters

Am I going to be our best possible God for the Endtimes?

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Am I going to be our best possible God for the Endtimes?  Empty Am I going to be our best possible God for the Endtimes?

Post by dan Fri May 03, 2019 7:39 am

Ok, am I going to be our best possible God for the Endtimes? ..... is the topic under discussion......

I say, yes...... and open the topic to discussion......

1) You may argue there is such thing as God.  

2)  Were there such a thing, we would have no need of it.  

3)  You may, of course, put forward another candidate.  

Etc...... etc......

Last edited by dan on Sat May 04, 2019 3:38 am; edited 8 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Am I going to be our best possible God for the Endtimes?  Empty Re: Am I going to be our best possible God for the Endtimes?

Post by dan Fri May 03, 2019 7:52 am

If this is, indeed, the best possible world, then I’m already a viable candidate for the best possible God.

If this is not the best possible world...... then all bets are off.  

If personalism is true, then the personal buck has to stop somewhere.  I’m volunteering to the be the first stop off point..... a point of departure, if you will.  

It is an historical fact that the very idea of personalism derives primarily from the notion of the Trinity.  

It was my close encounter with John 16, back in ‘77, that started me wondering about alternatives to the scientific cosmology, and eventually led to the notion of the best possible world.  

Leading up to John 16, was my encounter with the Anthropic Principle in ‘75.  

In my estimation, the best possible world would be multi dimensional.  The four dimensional world of our normal waking experience is some subset of this best possible world.  

Altered states of consciousness are portals that lead us into those other dimensions.  

In those other dimensions, time and space are much less rigidly delineated.  

The actuality of personhood also becomes more fluid..... according to my understanding of that other side.  

What then is holding the world together, or are we about to fly apart?  

Thinking back to my days in physics, the answer would have been simple...... gravity holds the world together.  

Nowadays, the answers are not so simple.  

Nowadays, I view the world as a mental construct, wherein it is love that holds this best possible world together.  

And in this best possible world, all existence is relational..... is conditional.

Whoa.......!

Does this mean that the world could disappear tomorrow?  

The universe might just pull the plug on itself..... poof.... an experiment gone awry.  

But who could pull the plug?  

Could the plug puller pull the plug on itself?  

This brings us to the basic question, with which we might have started this discussion.......

Why is there something rather than nothing?  

Why, indeed....?

Well..... logically, the only thing that can’t exist is nothing.  

Say what........?  

Yes, simply because there always has to be the potential for something.  

That potency always exists.... no matter what.  

Let’s consider this cosmic Potency.......

We can fall back on physics........ to Geoffrey Chew.... https://www.quantamagazine.org/using-the-bootstrap-physicists-uncover-geometry-of-theory-space-20170223/

There was one little problem with Geoffrey’s theory....... a problem of which I’m sure he must have been aware...... it being a quantum theory, and all that........

Where does the observer fit into the quantum bootstrap?  

And what sort of observer would it be?  

It would have to be a self aware observer...... but self awareness already entails a rather robust bootstrap.  

My further claim is that self awareness is the essential feature of sapience..... and, yes, of personhood.  

Thus do we have a primordial self........ in splendid isolation.  

What happens when we put someone into an isolation tank.....?

They commence hallucinating....... other selves, with which to communicate.  

Ie..... this isolated, traumatized subject suffers dissociative identity disorder, or multiple personality disorder.  

We already have a personal yin/yang bootstrap mechanism in place, and we’re barely out of the starting blocks.  

If starting a new universe is so easy, why don’t we have gagillions of them?  

Many physicists suppose that we do...... the multiverse hypothesis..... extrapolating on the Big Bang...... which is half a bootstrap.  

At this point, I have to lean on Leibniz, once again......

1:30.......

I’ll appeal to his Identity of Indiscernibles...... also known as Leibniz Law.  

If you think about the II/LL, you’ll see that it entails its own mini bootstrap...... it’s referring to subjects and objects, almost interchangeably.  

Sure, there could be a gagillion of spontaneously bootstrapping baby universes out there....... but where is there?  

How are we going to separate the primordial babies, if we don’t already have in place a very robust, absolute spacetime frame.  

Leibniz and Newton fought bitterly over just this question..... one was an absolutist, and the other a relativist...... guess who’s gonna win that battle?

I could equally well refer to quantum entanglement...... that entanglement is, evidently, more robust than space and time.  

And, finally, I could invoke a cosmic conspiracy of love...... to be is to relate...... what is most real is most related.  

All this is very suggestive that there is likely to a center to the cosmic entanglement....... a center of coherence, if you will.  

Yes, there does need to be some sort of frame of reference...... a center of gravity, if you will.  

2:20..........

The center of coherence would necessarily entail its own Metanarrative.  Why can’t there be many stories?  

There already are...... each one of us is our own story.  

Each entanglement of us comes with its own story.  

And so on....... ad infinitum?  

I mean, look...... everyone is invited to start their own writers workshop....... their own website, etc, etc.......

But our little third rock from the Sun does have a center of gravity..... which rock we refer to as spaceship Earth.  

Yes, there are many of us who are ready to launch the life rafts..... grab for a parachute.  

If there are any escape hatches, maybe this would be a good time to start thinking about opening one or two of them.......

And if there are any, why haven’t the signs already been put up?  

Of course, though, there has always been plenty of signage...... we call them gravestones.  

3:15........

But forget about exits...... why don’t we have a contest for the best Metanarrative?  

Many suppose it has already been written, and they form religious groups around such ‘sacred’ scriptures.  

I have a better idea....... why don’t we try outSourcing the best possible bible.  

And isn’t that exactly what we’re trying to do, here, at OM?  

Surely this story needs a beginning.  

Does it need an ending?  

Many folks balk at that idea.  

Who wants to bring the curtain down on the best possible story?  

In this regard, you can be a mystic or a propheteer.  

Mystics don’t write stories....... with the possible exception of the Bhagavad Gita........ and the Gītā may not have and ending, but it sure has a climax.  

But wait...... why can’t the best possible world give us the best of both worlds...... the mystical and the prophetic?  

Gee, why didn’t I think of that, before?  

In the best possible world, the Omega embraces the Alpha.  

Gee whiz....... it’s kinda like a bootstrap.    

I wonder where that idea could have come from?

In the best possible world, we can have our Climax, and eat it, too!  

If the BPW is such a good song, why can we play it again?  

Well, this one has been played at least seven billion times...... so far..... and I think we’re still counting.

I’m running out of breath.........
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Am I going to be our best possible God for the Endtimes?  Empty Re: Am I going to be our best possible God for the Endtimes?

Post by dan Sat May 04, 2019 12:52 am

This is not rocket science, is it, sports fans?  

This is not even a Hail Mary...... it’s a slam dunk.  

RAW said it..... the world is the sum of all conspiracies ever imagined.

And now we have the conspiracy to end all conspiracies.  

Is this not what the doctor ordered....... the best possible ending to the best possible Metanarrative....... the Millennial Kingdom?  

Does smelly want eggs in his beer?  

How many eggs, smelly...... how many?

Now, if only the Princess would call, we could bring down the curtain..... couldn’t we Princess?

Well, you know what I mean...... we could open Alice’s restaurant at the End of the Universe......
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant
    You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant
    Walk right in, it's around the back
    Just a half a mile from the railroad track
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant

5:50..........

I’m afraid so, sports fans....... these are the days, my friends.....

6:15.........

And in these latter days, we have silicon billionaires fighting for their spots on the Moon.  

Almost apocalyptic, isn’t it?

Poor guys, I guess they just didn’t get the memo from the Princess..... the memo that says that she has appointed Joe Firmage to be the President of Space Council.  

It almost sounds like a small world, doesn’t it, sports fans?  

But not to worry...... Wikipedia hasn’t gotten the memo, either. That would have been a dead giveaway.

I think, however, that Bolsanardo got the memo. It was hand delivered by Joe, in the company of Sgt. Santos Lopez.

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat May 04, 2019 8:28 am

Dan, name about 5 things that you think are special about you that make you, in your own mind, stand out from everybody else.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat May 04, 2019 9:27 am

You have the wrong idea, completely........

It’s not my job to stand out.  It’s my job to fit in.  

I’m just one of the guys..... a former physics nerd under pressure.  

If I can be God, then, heck, anyone else can be God, too...... which is the whole point.  

What you misunderstand, 99........

I’m not saying that I’m the best possible candidate...... no, no!!  

Rather, I’m just a mediocre candidate for the best possible spirit of truth....... which would be a mediocre every person..... hey, that’s me, sports fans.  

Also, I would be giving the wrong impression if you thought this was a campaign for a political office.  It’s not.  

If I’m anything, I’m just part of an age old conspiracy.  We are all part of this cosmic conspiracy.  

Now is the time for all good people to come to the aid of the best possible Conspiracy.  

The Conspiracy is that every last one of us is returning to the Source...... all ye, all ye in free.  

Two co-conspirators stand out..... these are the Princess and her Footmann...... yes, the ones who recently disavowed me.  

If we are anything, we are agents of the Source..... playing out our little parts...... going with the flow, as smelly puts it, so eloquently.  

If this is what I’m guessing it is...... resistance is futile.  

Resisting either love or truth can be difficult...... but put them together, Alpha and Omega....... you might as well throw in the towel.... it’s all over but the shouting.  

Our little troika conspiracy is as simple as pie, but also fiendishly clever.  

Hollywood has taken many stabs at the general, save the world scenario...... but have they ever come close...... not to my knowledge.  

You have been caught in the cosmic seine net...... God has gone fishing?  

Not really.  The Earth was only ever a fish farm...... read the owner’s manual.... read the Anthropic Principle...... this is just like shooting fish in barrel..... with Cupid’s arrows....  thanks for all the fish.  

1:40..........

So, no, 99, I’m not a candidate and I’m not running for office.

I’m just coming out.... very slowly.  

Do I ever even feel godlike?  Have I ever even spoken to God?  

Heck, no!  That’s not my job.  My job is just to go with the cosmic flow.  

Ok, so this is a monarchy, and the Kingdom is within.  

Get over it...... get used to it.  

Every last one of us is sitting on a Gold mine...... and we have no clue.  

I’m just here to say........ runners take your mark.....

No, this is not about storming the gates of Heaven...... no.  

It is our duty to go out and smell every last flower...... isn’t it, smelly?

Free love.......?  

Hmmm....... I’d just go a little easy on that one.   Be careful what you’re wishing for..... before you strap on that vest.  

The Virgins, lads.....?  Those are mostly on the other side.  And they’re not quite what you’re likely expecting...... it won’t be slam bam...... that’s for sure.  

I’m guessing that it’s more like..... when you get laid, you stay laid.... and this little piggy cried ‘wee wee wee’ all the way home.

Do we need to speak of Thanatos and Eros...... la petite mort....?  

9:40.........

Here’s one for us teleologists, from McKenna....... history is the shockwave of the Eschaton...... from his video.... Who are we?

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 04, 2019 6:42 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat May 04, 2019 10:45 am

Oh, ok.... thanks for your feedback on that. Whew! What a relief!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun May 05, 2019 4:05 am

Do we really need a God for the Endtimes?

Why not just send a messenger...... or how about a memo?  

Well, a messenger would have defeated the whole purpose.

The real question is..... why would we specifically need a God’s Kingdom?

Even if there is something sort of like an actual God, why couldn’t she have just gone on lurking?  Why did she have to come down here, and get in our faces?

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again.... freedom is the recognition of necessity.  

Ok, but is this the best possible necessity?

Well, how about the least bad necessity?  

Think about it friends....... is gravity really necessary?  

A lot of us were thinking, way back then, how great it would be to be able to just float around in space.  I think we’ve mostly moved beyond that particular desire.  

However, on the other side, gravity is definitely an issue..... when it becomes more optional.  

More to the point, perhaps, we could wonder the same thing about our bodies.  

8:05.........

What I’m circling back to is the question of the Monad.......

What are going to be the characteristics of the least bad Monad?  

From the point of view of having to get in our faces, maybe you would agree that it would not be difficult to think of worse Monads than Chicken Little.  

And exactly why does anything need to get in our faces?  

Well, my friends, the Eschaton needs to get in our faces.  

I’m just suggesting that I might be the least bad face of the Eschaton..... and maybe I’ll be good enough for gummint work.  

And why can’t the Eschaton have many faces?  

Guess what........?  It does.

Each one of us is a face of the Eschaton.  

The only question then is...... who would you want to deliver this news..... this news from nowhere?  

Well, sports fans, you’re just a little bit behind the eight ball...... because it’s already been delivered.  Hasn’t it?  

Remember ....... https://www.amazon.com/Three-Faces-Eve-Corbett-Thigpen/dp/0911238514

If you’d been paying attention, you’d have gotten the message back then, back in 1957.  It just takes awhile to sink in.

So, all I’m saying is that A,R&D are just the updated version..... of that timeless story.  

And, if you don’t believe me, just ask the FBI.... whose fingerprints were on those 60 shell casings?

So, sports fans, you needn’t worry about the message getting through in time.......
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.

Hello darkness, my old friend
    I've come to talk with you again
    Because a vision softly creeping
    Left its seeds while I was sleeping
    And the vision that was planted in my brain
    Still remains
    Within the sound of silence

You're so vain
    You probably think this song is about you
    You're so vain,
    I'll bet you think this song is about you
    Don't you?
    Don't you?

Who's tripping down the streets of the city
    Smilin' at everybody she sees
    Who's reachin' out to capture a moment
    Everyone knows it's Windy…

Now I understand
    What you tried to say to me
    How you suffered for your sanity
    How you tried to set them free
    They would not listen, they did not know how
    Perhaps they'll listen now

Hey there, Georgy girl
    Dreaming; of the someone you could be
    Life is a reality, you can't always run away
    Don't be so scared of changing and rearranging yourself
    It's time for jumping down from the shelf a little bit

(cont .......)
    vortimond

Post by vortimond Sun May 05, 2019 10:27 pm

Set up your calendars to see where you need to be. In the small world everyone is his own personal Jesus.
    vortimond

Post by vortimond Sun May 05, 2019 10:47 pm

And in the big world outside the only thing you need is a mirror.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 06, 2019 12:32 pm

The question is this, sports fans.......

Would I be honest, if I did not give credit where credit is due.....?  

I did not fall off the pumpkin cart, yesterday.  

Ok, I was prompted, in no uncertain terms, to open myself to the Truth.... and I knew that it ultimately had to come from within.  

But, just like it says in the good book..... I never felt that I was speaking on my own impulse..... I speak only of what I hear.  

No, I don’t hear ‘voices’..... I hear your voices..... I hear what resonates inside of me.  

This is what you must do...... hear what resonates..... what is spoken with love and pure spirit.  

Does this mean I’m just a messenger boy..... just a vehicle?  

Am I a tool of God..... or, God forbid, of the CIA?  

I feel that I’m a fully paid up member of the human race.  

Am I my own person?  Not that, either.  I feel that I have been challenged, and that I, very gladly, rise to the challenge.  

And, if I’m reasonably successful at meeting the challenge, of doing my citizenly duty.........?

(cont........)
    vortimond

Post by vortimond Tue May 07, 2019 12:28 am

You must first ask for permission and explain your motivation. Otherwise you are just painting your own picture on someone else's wall.
    vortimond

Post by vortimond Tue May 07, 2019 1:46 am

Why did they told me to put my message in the red empty paper box? I am just a dumbo being played like it always was. I suspect there never was any queen bee. I told them we are the message, it's about us. I don't believe in paper boxes, what's needed is the collective approach.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue May 07, 2019 7:48 am

V,

Do you suppose that reality is not inter personal?  

Be clear that we, persons, are no one’s collective.  We are a community..... a commune, if you will.  

We are a team.  Our cues come from the future.

Back in the days of collectives, there was a Comintern..... a committee, of sorts.  

The committee had a face...... a machine with a face.

The small world is a machine, of sorts.  

But each of its parts is also a microcosm.  Each cell contains a cosmic blueprint.  

There are no secrets, no closed door meetings...... on the other side.  

There is shape shifting, all the way to the Monad.  

If there is a hive, there is likely to be a queen bee.  We could not have run this operation without the Princess...... that should be fairly clear.

She and I get along most of the time.  

I’m glad I don’t have her job...... and she.... mine.  That’s how we get along.  

Is this any way to run a ship?  

Yes...... a ship full of God’s clowns..... present company included.

The Princess may be queen of the hive..... is she ready to be Queen of Heaven?  

She just needs to appreciate persons a bit more....... seven billion of us is a bit much for her..... just now.  She will grow into it.  

Orders need not be given.  It’s only about activating our cosmic blueprints.  

How do you like donny’s blueprint?  That was something, huh?  Hard to forget that one..... but we’ll manage.  

I think the Princess gets along with him better than I would..... by a margin.  

See, with this system, you never know who is actually in charge, at any given point...... it’s much more relaxing that way..... smelly doesn’t need to spend so much time worrying about me, poor guy.  

12:30........

I’m sure that the world has always been run this way....... the infrastructure is just coming a bit more into the light.  

Disclosure can then be excruciatingly slow.  

I worry about Steve Bassett.  Yes, smelly, let’s all worry about Steve.  He is one of my favorite muppets..... living out of the back of his car, all around the world.  

Of course, there can be too much light.

But smelly is a shady guy. Thanks for all the shade. Keep up the good work.....!

(cont......)
    vortimond

Post by vortimond Wed May 08, 2019 6:16 am

If there are multiple parties involved in this it would be helpful to hear all of them. I need some fresh air and you need someone with a better attitude. Do whatever you want but don't use me as a canvas for the artwork of yours. I will make my own decisions.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed May 08, 2019 7:36 am

V,

Exactly........

We’re here to paint a picture...... of the world, and of our place within it.  

Right now I’m working with hobbit on this project, over on the immaterialism thread..... feel free to join in......

4:10(ft/gmt-3)........

So far, smelly and hobbit are just pitching meatballs.  

I was hoping for a serious challenge...... a little excitement.... entertainment.......

I didn’t realize how boring being God could be.  Maybe I’d better look for some action down in Hell........

I miss my Princess....... never a dull moment.  

However, if I were to venture into a more public venue, l would need an entourage....... some apostles, otherwise it would be a joke.

And/or I would need Foot or the Princess...... then we’d see some action....... but it would just be like shooting fish in a barrel.  I think that’s kinda why they had to cut me loose...... let me have more of a challenge.... let me try my own wings...... push me out of the nest.  

This was the very first thing I told Ron, in public, on the Compuserve UFO forum, that I was the Holy Ghost, and that I had protection from Nancy. He never even blinked.  That’s when I realized that things were getting serious.  

And this was way back in 1991.  There has been a rather considerable amount of water under that bridge...... in the last 28 years.  You guys have barely a clue.  I guess that what you don’t know won’t hurt you.  

It seems that smelly and hobbit have turned tail, and run.  What a joke.  

I guess I can have this bully pulpit all to myself........ as long as Cy doesn’t pull the plug.  

She may not be overjoyed to have God on her forum.  

My next trick will be to invent a better mousetrap......

But, wait...... I thought I already had.  

5:15........

And there goes hobbit, tripping through the tulips.......

He never had a clue of what was going on.  

I guess he just saw a bench in the park, and decided to sit down a spell....... take a load off....... surprise!  

6:30........

What’s a poor guy like God supposed to do?  I just can’t get any respect...... help me, Lord!  

Oh, well..... another day older, and deeper in debt.  

Merrily, merrily..... row our boat gently down the stream.  

And smelly’s worried that I’m too stressed.  Please, Lord, show me some stress...... or I might die of boredom.  

But I’m not worried too much..... if I just sit back, I think times might change.  

You never know when some unwary furry creature might stumble on by......

In the meantime........

How is the Metanarrative coming along?  

Where were we.......?

There is one individual that foot is not allowed to touch.  

I wonder what I’m supposed to do with that information?  

Is that related to information tinkerbell?  

Or is it related to information mandy?  

Just wondering.......

I wonder who just went cruising?  

Nah........ that would be spoil sport.

(cont.......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri May 10, 2019 12:29 am

When you dissolve the subject and object separation, all becomes radiant.

There is no shade here or foolish muppet.

I am a fox, an eagle, a whale, a cloud.

I’m here, no, here, no, over here.

**WAVES**

The Princess is a child.

That’s ok, we all grow up and then become children again if we find the secret.

Not gonna tell you Wink

Guess.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri May 10, 2019 6:34 am

I was out, yesterday, over in DC at the Tintoretto exhibit with Debbie, then was on the phone for a couple of hours with my old ufo buddy, Bill L.  He admits that he’s spying on me for foot.  foot asked him to call me about my God status.  Bill did not cut me any slack...... but he was a bit over the top with that.  I think he knows better.  Bill makes no bones about his ethnism, but I did catch him out with the human potential bit, but that was only at the 1.8 hour mark.  Oh, ya, and I lost my wallet on the train.  That was not a very Godlike maneuver.  

I read most of the Times article on Zuckerberg...... he’s number ten on the Forbes list of powerful people...... no, he’s now down to thirteen, just above Theresa May.  He’s way down, even among tech entrepreneurs.  

I think Bill is worried about my status...... but there’s only once source of competition to the truth, and that’s love.  I think the j guy and I’ve got them pretty well wrapped up....... a cosmic duopoly.  Bill doesn’t quite fathom our potential.  

Face it...... what comes after love and truth......?  What’s number three?  Frankly, I don’t think there is a number three.

The question is...... how many in the top ten are aware of chicken little?  I’d be willing to bet that it’s more than one...... maybe everyone one in the top ten.  That’s more likely than none.  

And now you know why the world is not falling apart.  Folks have faith in the process.  

And maybe bill is not quite as dumb as he looks...... but at one point I think he was actually falling for the sekret machines.  Could he have been that dumb?  If he was, he got clued in.

Some folks think I should have a Twitter account.  They are pretty stupid.  If you invent a better mousetrap, the world will beat a path to your doorstep.  

Have I invented a better mousetrap?  

Is that even a serious question?  

In that regard, I’m a little smarter than Jesus...... which doesn’t count for much.

Jesus was the best possible smarty, for back then.  

This mousetrap is the best possible mousetrap, and it’s not even a mousetrap....... it’s a bear trap...... it has two moveable jaws..... the j guy and the chicken.  

No other tradition even comes within spitting distance of the dynamic duo.  

What are we going to do about the trinity?  

Cherchez la femme.......

I’m guessing that it’s either going to be Mary of Aliyah.  

More likely, they are one and the same.  I wonder if she’s figured that out yet.  

But I’m not the same as the j guy....... so I dunno.  Your guess is as good as mine.  

2 + 2 = 3?  

The trinity is all about entanglement.  Portals, as the Princess said, are all about entanglement.  The trinity is a pretty big portal on the Monad.  If you want a shortcut to the monad...... ours is it..... it’s us or rust.  

I think, by now, the operations at the lake and vegas..... hal, etc.....are on standby, just in case I get run over by the bus.  And how many teeth does a bear trap have?  60.  

And who is Putin’s Rasputin?  foot?  

It’s looking like we’re in pretty good hands, doesn’t it, smelly.  

smelly and Dan are not too shabby, when it comes to dynamic duos.  

This is how entanglement works...... isn’t it, smelly?  

http://bestpossibleworld.com/aAquarium/WantToParty.htm

So, now what?

It’s all over but the shouting.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Fri May 10, 2019 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri May 10, 2019 8:42 am

Entanglement is a mysterious thing.

Something tells me the conflicts you have with RandA, I seem to feel and resonate back at you.

I’ve let the mystery of life go.

I’d never want that job dude.

Not in a trillion years.

Maybe to be in the garden, costs you yourself.

We literally forget ourselves.

I think that is a grace.

The Zen see life as I feel it really is.

I kind of am sitting in between a Zen monk and Taoist mountain goat, the Dude abides.

It’s a lovely thing to be above your feelings and thoughts or under them.

They can’t get to me usually, but they are me after all.

Sometimes they wage an assault and overwhelm me.

Such is life.

No one’s perfect.

You can’t run.

Straight on.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri May 10, 2019 9:08 am

Conflicts with Ayn Rand........?  Tell me more.........

How could Rand be so stupid.......?  

How can you have objectivism without subjectivism?  

She might take the prize for the dumbest bitch in history.  

Mystery of life.........?  

What?  

Life is the simplest thing in the world.  

If you can’t see that, you are dumber than you look.  

Want to know what the biggest mystery is......?  

Nothing.  

What was there before there was the potential for something?  

Nothing!

You dumb, smelly goat.  

And, tell us, what does Aquinas have to do with objectivism?  

What does Aristotle have to do with it...... inside her pea size brain.

(cont......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri May 10, 2019 1:51 pm

You over generalized a bit, but I don’t care to correct you.

I mean that what is here before me is what I have to work withz.

That’s enough.

I no longer trust my feelings or thoughts.

I just let them come when they want.

I don’t act much.

Also I am not being so fancy and care free dancing in people’s face anymore.

Greatly calmed down and relaxed.

I also seriously question psycadelics and where they lead.

It’s a land of freakin dreams and other worlds.

I’m under cover chopping wood.

Things are simple and that is good enough.

I am my own teacher now.

It’s been fun.

The old zen folks argued, called out bullshit and directly publically challenged and pranked each other nonstop.

Called out false delusions.

Zen isn’t really Buddhism.

Mukemon, Joshu, Foyan, these are some very profound muppets.

Slippery snakes delusions.

You can’t always see when you are suffering from them.

So now I gladly suffer my life and the delusions of my culture, family, friends and coworkers.

Even you Dan.

Nothing for me is serious.

No more meditation and watching thoughts and training mind.

No need.

So RandA broke up with you because you insisted on the God stuff, eh?

You are a smart guy Dan.

You have to see what I’m seeing.

Maybe you just pretend.

I’m not pretending at my life.

I mean it.

I’m living it.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri May 10, 2019 2:43 pm

Wonderful, smelly.  

And did you have a question?

Are you suggesting that I pretend at being God or at being alive?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri May 10, 2019 3:33 pm

Yes, you can’t be this stupid unless you are pretending Wink

What broke you and Ron up?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri May 10, 2019 6:15 pm

smelly, 

You are wondering if R&A disavowed me because I’m claiming to be God?  

Aliyah gave just one specific reason...... because I had mentioned my goddaughter in the interview I had with Buddy Bolton, the previous summer.

At one point in our conversation I thought you were referring to Ayn Rand..... also on the other thread.  Forgive my confusion.  

It was Ron who first referred to me as Sunfish....... and I was asking like...... well, how do you spell that?  

Since I had already introduced myself as the Holy Ghost, a couple of years previously, this was not that much of a stretch, on my part.  

Needless to say, he has not left a paper trail on the trinity...... but I have, over the last 28 years of our communications.  Were he offended by my metaphysical slant on those communications, it was a rather delayed reaction...... wouldn’t you say?  

I remain of the opinion that this delayed disavowal was a matter of timing and staging....... but, hey, don’t worry, I’ve been wrong before.  

(cont......)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Sat May 11, 2019 8:21 am

The black swan theory or theory of black swan events is a metaphor that describes an event that comes as a surprise, has a major effect, and is often inappropriately rationalized after the fact with the benefit of hindsight. The term is based on an ancient saying that presumed black swans did not exist – a saying that became reinterpreted to teach a different lesson after black swans were discovered in the wild.

The theory was developed by Nassim Nicholas Taleb to explain:

The disproportionate role of high-profile, hard-to-predict, and rare events that are beyond the realm of normal expectations in history, science, finance, and technology.

The non-computability of the probability of the consequential rare events using scientific methods (owing to the very nature of small probabilities).

The psychological biases that blind people, both individually and collectively, to uncertainty and to a rare event's massive role in historical affairs.

Unlike the earlier and broader "black swan problem" in philosophy (i.e. the problem of induction), Taleb's "black swan theory" refers only to unexpected events of large magnitude and consequence and their dominant role in history. Such events, considered extreme outliers, collectively play vastly larger roles than regular occurrences.[1]:xxi More technically, in the scientific monograph 'Silent Risk',[2] Taleb mathematically defines the black swan problem as "stemming from the use of degenerate metaprobability".[2]

The unknown unknowns will surprise you. The unknowable unknown unknowns will haunt you. Like Black Swann ...

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat May 11, 2019 3:20 pm

Gary, 

I guess I don’t believe in black swans.  In a small world, there can’t be any black swans.  A small world is self contained...... there can be no externalities.  Everything is already related to everything else.  

There are no causes and effects.  The small world is necessarily teleological.  It is necessarily the best possible.  There cannot be more than one small world.  

The small world is necessarily the construct of a unitary mind, which is the coherent sum of our individual minds.  There is no free will, for instance.  

This does mean that there cannot be surprises to the individual observer...... certainly to their consciousness mind, but there is the collective unconscious which is omniscient.  

Once we understand that we have something rather than nothing, everything follows from that simple observation.  The world is the necessary cause of itself.  

When we awake to this fact, the circus will be over...... we will simply be talking down the tent.  

The Omega will simply be redocking with the Alpha.  

But keep in mind that it is our will power that makes the world go around.  Eternity is the wellspring of that vital force..... the cosmic potency which delivered to us that primordial ‘something’.  

As a puzzle, I leave it to the reader to rationalize the mutations caused by cosmic rays. 

8:30........ 

Perhaps smelly is correct...... there doesn’t need to be disclosure, just yet.  It can be put off for a few more years.  

(cont.......)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:26 am