Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 33 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:02 am by RealPan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 33 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:22 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 33 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:15 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 7:23 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Disclosure - For U by U - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Pkisfake
Course Catalog
RunningBull
Alchemical Coincidence
mion
ParanoidFactoid
clusterfuggles
AtomicBrando
HANIPAN
cwallatruth
dan
Big Bunny Love
hobbit
GrandCru
U
SurfBum
21 posters

Disclosure - For U by U

SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 33 Empty Disclosure - For U by U

Post by SurfBum Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is Disclosure directly from source, disclosure for U and by U.

Say and post what though will shall be the whole of the rules.

Last edited by TheSloth on Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 33 Empty Re: Disclosure - For U by U

Post by U Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:53 am

MONKEY!

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:34 pm

Michael Kavanagh (Master Mason/Merlin/Rosicrucian) FB post from March 30 2020

"Good morning class from downtown Dallas, Texas. This story began on November 22, 1963 with the murder of JFK. And I came back to Dallas activating my 777 GOD CODES connected to the lockdown of America. The corona virus is a cover story for something much more profound. MOM is pissed and, something had to be done to wake people from "Deep State Mind Control"; otherwise, the little Hobbits were damned and doomed. The meek shall inherit the earth once we remove the wolves. Peace on earth. No more wars no more death. For the most part airports are empty. Hardly any cars on the roads. Love it! Take a break from the human population. My advice, take advantage of this down time and reconnect with family. Recharge your batteries. Get healthy both in body, as well, as spirit. Trump will release folks this coming Easter here in Texas so you get back to taking care of business. We're looking at other states too. We can't and won't support a long lockdown ,because it'll cost too much. Lets get people back to work! Please stop believing news reports about the virus. Relax! This is a "Live Drill" and nothing more. Although we do have something in mind for next year regarding "Forced Vaccines". Your children have already been vaccinated in order to attend public schools. They're not getting sick. Military troops are healthy. Are you guys paying attention? The "Bride of Christ" means what? Hence the "Return of the Light". Do you understand? A "New Civilization" is born. Human DNA is mutating. Ascension means what? Yes, the idea of "Forced Vaccinations" doesn't set while with most folks, but its coming like it or not. In the future, you'll be given a "Smart Bio ID Card", which without you won't be able to work, go shopping, attend public events, nothing! Your driver license status must be upgraded to travel domestically in America. Airports and crossing state lines will be enforced. Already there's checkpoints. Are you paying attention to what's going on? Some view this as the "Mark of the Beast System" for total control of the human population. That AI will be running the show. Humans are already "Tagged & Bagged" with nano technology. Its in everything! Food, water and the air. Next year, say goodbye to fiat currency. Everything goes digital. Didn't Tesla say the universe is electrical? Free energy? Robots will be the new labor force freeing humans to enjoy a better life. There's more to life than work work work! A global community with no borders. Perhaps for the very first time humans can live and work together in peace. No more governments. Didn't John Lennon wrote a song about that called, "Imagine"? MLK said, "I've been to the mountain top and seen the coming of the Lord". Deep State killed him too. Same happened to JFK for telling the truth. Humans will still have "Free Will". Your "Soul" is immortal. Reconnect with "Source". Say no to evil. Is that too much to ask? Stop lying! Be a good human. We didn't want to do this but you guys wouldn't stop! Tough love my friends. I will not sugar coat the truth. Many readers will be pissed with this information and I understand your feelings. Nevertheless, its in your face! Its not me talking. Are you on lockdown right now? What does that really mean? Shall I tell more? How deep do you want to go? In the future, we're going to move the White House to Dallas, Texas. America is Atlantis. We've been here before. Reading replies to this revelation is freaking folks out! I understand. I really do. I don't pretend to have all the answers. I'm just one guy part of a collective of people ("Q") trying to figure out what should be done all across the land. Don't look at me! Look at yourself for answers. Its "Your Story". Did the "Dream" become a "Nightmare"? What happened to the "Garden"? Handle your business and stop crying! Assume responsibility for your actions. Karma baby! Its nice to see the skyline of LA without smog! Didn't I warn my readers 6 months ago to start prepping and don't forget "Toilet Paper"? Few took me serious. Just an old cowboy being paranoid! Perhaps now, you'll pay closer attention to my writings. Again, I don't have all the answers. Doing my best to enlighten. I'm just "The Messenger". Its on you to make a stand for "Truth & Justice". If you don't like what's going on then do something about it!"

And on April 2 2020

"Note: ASCENSION is part of EXPANDING AWARENESS of consciousness leading to greater perspective of GOD, which is ALPHA OMEGA or INFINITE CONSCIOUSNESS. If you truly live from INFINITE CONSCIOUSNESS and not in fear, then there should be no reason any information threatens you or a belief system. The CORONA VIRUS is just another BELIEF SYSTEM based on FEAR. Expand your awareness and the universe expands with you. GOD does not use toilet paper! Remove "3-D Blinders", and SEE, that 2020 is a PROGRAM CODE. Apocalypse means lifting the VEIL so the little Hobbits can get out of the BOX. Hold the GOD VIBRATION of your "Highest Joy and Excitement", and EVERYTHING else will take care of itself! You then become the "Witnessing Presence". I AM that I AM. Reality is simply consciousness acting on itself. You are HOLOGRAMS within HOLOGRAMS, DREAMS within DREAMS. Therefore you are literally "Dream Material". JFK assassination in Dallas, Texas, became the "Nightmare on Elm Street". Do you remember that movie? Each thought creates a REALITY PROGRAM. Deep State controls the BEAST 666 MATRIX. You must say no to evil declaring to SOURCE you serve no master. We're making a NEW MOVIE and its about you! Say no to war, death, drugs, lies, and all the other shit! Get your house in order and take out the trash! AMERICA is ATLANTIS. We've been here before and don't want to repeat past mistakes. This time you get to edit. Life is an NEVER ENDING STORY. If that's true, don't you think its about time for some LOVE and LIGHT in your life! No more pain no more tears. Peace on earth! Gee whiz, did you relapse and need a spiritual hug? Much like going to an AA meeting raising your hand saying, "I'm a sinner"! Stop feeding the BEAST SYSTEM. Those new to my class should know I always write in codes. Time to make another cup of coffee and, I'm in the mood to answer questions. Wishing joy and happiness to everyone during this time of lock down. Try to maintain your balance. Enjoy the opportunity to relax and recharge your batteries. GOD is good. By the way, I first arrived in Brownsville, Texas, about a month ago, to have lunch with about 100 Border Security personal activating the A.L.I.C.E. Protocols. Trump then tells Border Security to send their Tactical Units into certain cities. The corona virus is a cover story enabling "White Hats" to kick ass and take names! MOM is pissed! In the interest of National Security we put America on "House Arrest". Trump just extended the lock down until the end of April. Deep State will not give up without a fight! JFK is a PROGRAM CODE. The "Dream" became a "NIGHTMARE"! We're bringing in a "New Civilization". Out with the old and in with the new. Stay in the LIGHT and you'll be safe. Hollywood movies and PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING for worldwide viewers. Remember the movie, "The Hunger Games"? This information is not meant to frighten, but inform. Please WAKE the FUCK UP! Corona is Latin meaning "Crown". Hence its all in your head! Remove the EGO VIRUS and be happy, healthy and free! QUESTION: Is this 3-Dimensional Realm a "Thought Experiment"? Human reality a DREAM WORLD? If the little Hobbits act as if it's true, does that enhance life experiences? That this DREAM WORLD created by false technology, consumerism, the media, church and state, and other aspects of civilization that distracts humans from reaching their full GOD POTENTIAL? What say ye?"

And April 3 2020

"QUESTION: Are there hidden intelligent nano particles in the corona virus vaccines that could form an entirely new human machine interface? The real time monitoring of brain function has advanced in leaps and bounds in recent years. That's largely thanks to various new technologies that can monitor behavior of groups of neurons. such as functional magnetic resonance imaging, magnetoencepholopathy, and positron emission tomography. It has allowed new engineering discipline of brain-machine interfaces, which allows people to control machines by thought alone. Will the corona virus vaccine have electronic sensors the size of nano dust particles into the cortex and interrogate them remotely by 5G Technology? Each particle of neural dust consists of CMOS circuits and sensors that measure the electrical activity in neurons. This is coupled to a piezoelectric material that converts ultra-high-frequency signals. Much like an RFID system. Is the "Coming Forced Vaccines" part of a hidden agenda to further develop nanotechnology, biotechnology, information technology and cognitive science? Disease, ageing and even death are all human realities that the above mention science seek to end. If humans want to live in paradise (Eden), does that mean you've got to engineer it yourself? Rewrite the genetic GOD CODES, because love and compassion alone is not enough? Right now, 350 million Americans are under house arrest because official sources say they must comply or could get sick and die. Yes, the corona virus (cover story) for a global military operation attacking Deep State, but there's more going on with this operation. Humans were born with "Free Will". This would be a good time to wake from "Deep State Mind Control" and put your collective foot down, and say NO MORE! Stop believing media and official sources which feed your mind with "Fear Programs" Please protect me from the big bad wolf! When is enough enough? The good news, it was humans that created this mess and it will be humans that come up with solutions. Didn't your brain create "Artificial Intelligence & Computers"? Are you afraid of your smart cellphone? GOD is UNLIMITED RESOURCES. What you do with it is on you! GOD did not build your car. Humans did! Therefore it would wise to think before you act. Let wisdom be your guiding light in all matters. Say no to evil. Stay in the LIGHT."

------------------------------------------

M O M

"The eye of Ra/Re gazed darkly down"

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:42 am

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:59 pm

VILLAINS

Pods are briefly mentioned in this one. I recommend listening to the whole thing.

Stanton Friedman called it "Cosmic Watergate"

I prefer "Cosmic Reichstag"

Doesn't matter because the "Cosmic Boogaloo" has been wonderfully manifested this year.

2020 VISION
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:07 pm

BUSY LITTLE BEES

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles26.htm

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:57 pm

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 33 Fb_img39
    Disclosure - For U by U - Page 33 Fb_img40

U

Last edited by U on Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:07 pm

I've thought for a long time Bokeem would play an excellent Joker. As good or better than Ledger, Phoenix, Nicholson, Baker (underrated) or Hamill

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:06 pm

They're literally all full of fucking shit and lying to you.

It can be boiled down to exactly this.

Don't let any of these charlatans peddle to you any of their horseshit!

It begins and ends with this!

This is the core of Disclosure- For U by U

Cry about it...

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:19 pm

The Mule has been my favorite and most fitting avatar by far and come November I'll change back but for this spooky season U is dressed up as Kefka Palazzo, a character certainly inspired by the Mule. Closer to the 31st I have another clown or two in mind...

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 33 1_1or910

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 33 Ff6_ke10

Anywhoooo

STILL LOOKING!

Last edited by U on Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:40 pm

jocolor

Last edited by U on Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:58 pm

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:05 pm

Idk

Clusterfuggles

Why would anyone care if I, Dan Smith, Ron Pandolfi, Grant Cameron, Chris Bledsoe, Rivers Tamer, Ingersoll Lockwood,  Re Matl' Mon El, or Columbia the fucking Great knew that you were a Monist? Why would anyone have such a passionate reaction to such news?

Last edited by U on Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:10 pm

If it was up to me I'd round up every single member of the mystery schools and put them in camps. Freemason, Templar, Ahnenerbe, Order of the Quest etc...

clusterfuggles
    clusterfuggles

Post by clusterfuggles Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:31 pm

They said it was "too much for him" that it was "the pen" but I sometimes I think the birds flutter their wings to see if we can pay attention to the beauty of the leaves and the feel of the warm breeze on our half-lidded eyes. The laughter of children can help us find our way in the dark. It takes more courage to say something true than something false but it is always worth the trouble. We are all invited to stretch our wings from time to time. When someone shouts in your face, whisper in their ear. Take a walk on the mild side.

THE AGE OF THE GILDED CAGE

CUTE!

RED QUEEN

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 33 Img_2110

The EGG

For days or years it sits unmoving,
    Ignored by all, the great undoing.

The promise of the egg is hollow,
    But still the heart of man must follow.

Its perfect roundness hard to fathom,
    A fractal model of the Adam.

The very model of perfection,
    Fire and fury our predilection.

Kataklysmos and ekpyrosis,
    Are simply products of our gnosis.

There shall be a new heaven and earth,
    When first cracks appear make a wide berth.

The start and end is the beginning,
    The time when spinners cease their spinning.

What will emerge when first cracks appear?
    A laugh, a smile, the end of all fear.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Amor Fati
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:47 am

CHAINS OF THE SEA

She looks like someone I know...

Last edited by U on Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    clusterfuggles
    clusterfuggles

Post by clusterfuggles Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:16 am

Good book!

U likes this post

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:30 pm

My Philosophy...

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/reichblacksun/contents.htm#Contents

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_germany.htm

Remember how they always used to say it was Reptilians vs nordics

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 33 Images10

clusterfuggles
    clusterfuggles

Post by clusterfuggles Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:29 pm

She reminds me of the White Buffalo. Still parsing...

Finished Chains of the Sea (p.102; 33 | 78). Three rings of truth with dab of intrigue. The winding down, the overlapping worlds, the peculiar people of Midgard. I like living books. What next?

DIBS

THE COMING RACE
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:41 pm

clusterfuggles wrote:She reminds me of the White Buffalo. Still parsing...

Yeah if we're talking about the same woman I agree, she's quite difficult.

Besides, I hear her Dad is a real fucking asshole!

We either got some good Feng Shui going on or someone's been utilizing that phone mic a lot more recently!
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:01 pm

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/The_Star_Wars

Disclosure - For U by U - Page 33 Obama-10

AP be chasing clout, don't count him out

U

Last edited by U on Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:05 pm

Since we're clearly starting a book club.

Good choice Dr. Clusterfuggles!

Up next!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vril

FAMILY REUNION!

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:32 pm

"They say I was the abomination of Obama's nation
    Well, that's a pretty bad way to start the conversation"

KANYE 2020

U
    clusterfuggles
    clusterfuggles

Post by clusterfuggles Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:34 pm

Let's go with Feng Shui. The deepest secrets are in my sock drawer though so you'll need the help of some of those legendary shimmercloak midgets.

I got sidetracked on Buffalo Bill's-

BEHOLD A PALE HORSE

MEN OF DRAKON

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:35 pm

U
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:37 pm

THE FAMILIES

"The latest edition of Bloodlines of the Illuminati... Direct from the Distrubutor *************************** You've seen pieces of the puzzle, but still you wonder... Bloodlines of the Illuminati is a unique historical genealogical who's-doing-it book, rich in detail, providing a devastating exposé of the people and families who are THE movers and shakers of the United States and the entire world. You will recognize some of the names instantly. Many names have been purposely hidden from mainstream view. From international finance to war, presidents and dictators alike pay heed to these people. "Influence" doesn't even come close to describing their power. They have plans for you. Who are they? Author, Fritz Springmeier provides a wealth of material and inside information based on eyewitnesses. His outstanding research provides facts that are not available elsewhere. When you finish reading this book, the pieces of the puzzle will fall into place and you'll see the fascinating big picture. You will know who actually runs the New World Order conspiracy, and who is in the Illuminati. You may discover for yourself why Bloodlines of the Illuminati was a bestseller in Japan, a nation which thrives on detail. IF YOU ENJOYED THE PREVIOUS EDITION OF BLOODLINES, YOU'LL LOVE THE NEW EDITION EVEN MORE... completely revised, the new "Bloodlines of the Illuminati" has more info and better photos. The 3rd Edition's large print size (7" X 10") makes for easier reading. * Hot new information exposing Wolf Head (a group similar to Skull & Bones). * New genealogy charts, one shows how 25 Presidents are related, another how Prince Charles is related to Count Dracula. * More information on all the bloodlines."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FC/FC2F5371043C48FDD95AEDE7B8A49624_Springmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati.R.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwik_KCQouDsAhWjzVkKHdHMArYQFjALegQIFRAB&usg=AOvVaw28pgVKmwByAoWmrEYTxCBS

CLOWN BIDNESS

VISITORS 1,2 AND 3

GERBILS

Happy Halloween from Disclosure for U by U!

U

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:39 pm