Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by NordicWonder Thu May 18, 2017 12:03 pm

Another question, what happened to the Land Bridge between South America and Antarctica? Was it destroyed during the last shift/cycle as part of the cataclysm?

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 S_amer10

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 12:04 pm

Cy, the young will accept 30 days of circus time.

I can't wait for that Wink

The old materialists, military and religiously confused will of course act like imbeciles.

It's a guarantee.

Most are very very confused still.

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 12:08 pm

NorWon, go smell the flowers, you will find more Truth than all of those silly sources.

God, that our left brain would learn to sit down and STFU.

NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Thu May 18, 2017 12:15 pm

Garz, quid est veritas? Verum in oculis aspicientis, meum non est verum tuae veritas.

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 12:52 pm

Truth is beauty and love, the rest is a bullshit illusion.

Chase your tail all you like, until there is nothing left.

You might find a clue then to your meaning.

It was an act of whimsy that made all this.

There is no Telos other than that.

You are alive!

Isn't that enough?!

What more could you seek?
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu May 18, 2017 1:03 pm

NordicWonder wrote:Thank you, Cy, for the book suggestion, I'll take a look at it. It will have to take its place behind "Forbidden Archaeology" though, that's my next challenge (currently working my way, slowly, through Father Seraphim Rose's commentary on Genesis and Early Man).

Cyrellys wrote:unambiguous presence of the Greater Community

"Greater Community" meaning Ascended Masters, awoken Stasis Beings, Blue Avians, Gods, Good/Bad ETs, or all of the above?

The time capsule analogy seems apt and would encompass all of the present theories about what's under the ice (or none of them).

COBRA has pointed to the sea floor, are you in touch with the COBRA movement or are they bunk?

As for which races will be part of the stated unambiguous event, I don't know. Only that it is not Grey Group. That will remain to be seen if they go through with it. Given Time Frame is June/July. I have not heard of any changes to that time frame as of this posting. The time frame was pre-scheduled by "years". That is the whole of what I have on it currently, that I can say.

I'm not in touch with any of the publicly known groups. I have my own staff in the door. There's been multiple sources supplying. Content between sources was congruent.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 1:06 pm

See, on the edge of my seat when Cy posts.

'Grey group' secret staff...I love that stuff.

Fun.

We are all just playing our game.

Hope y'all are having fun.

Dan, blah, boring Wink

Dan should use Cy as his press agent.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu May 18, 2017 1:12 pm

There are gems to be found in Dan's posts too. This landscape is enormous...there are more groups and events going on than either of us combined have toes. All perspectives have a input. Everyone matters.

It is true the physical co-habitates with the etherial. The universe is a marvelous place with diversity, surprises, and complexity all built upon a pure simplistic underlayment. There's a little something for every sort of person in this existence.

Give peace to each man's path through it O' Shaman. For each are a Part of Source, a Consequence of Source, and a Dream of Source.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 1:14 pm

The Principle is just teasing, as I am.

Don't take anything too seriously.

Peace.
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Thu May 18, 2017 1:15 pm

I do think Dan is ambiguous on purpose. I know that he responds in greater depth when we are ambiguous as well.

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 1:16 pm

I just queue up the balls and Dan hits them.

He has a nice swing.

I'm waiting for when he stops swinging.

I think he is close to that.

Anyway, I was given something specific for Dan, you can all ignore me.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu May 18, 2017 1:16 pm

I think if the Universal Consciousness did not have a built-in sense of humor, none of us would be here. Grin.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 1:19 pm

No offense Cy.

The way The Principle guides me is as a clown.

But I will only put beauty in the world, no fear.

I'm here to show all of you that as well.

Even as the sky falls and chicken little runs around.

Shrug.

Truthfully, nothing Dan has written or posited and you too Cy, matter not one lick.

We all need to humble ourselves.

We are only mirrors.

Last edited by garzparz on Thu May 18, 2017 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Thu May 18, 2017 1:22 pm

Cyrellys wrote: Given Time Frame is June/July

Now that is interesting... should make for a dynamic Summer.

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 1:24 pm

May is the energetic build up to June/July.

The sky and heart portend powerful things.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu May 18, 2017 1:26 pm

NordicWonder wrote:
    Cyrellys wrote: Given Time Frame is June/July

Now that is interesting... should make for a dynamic Summer.

Manticore Group's collective opinion is the eugenic factions will attempt to push Trump into using nuclear weapons, since the use of the glassmakers may be the only action that would cause the June/July event to be called off...basically disqualifying humanity from the opportunity such a test presents.

I suspect this opinion maybe correct based on a dialog from a year ago with one of the sources.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 1:27 pm

And Cy, I can't stop seeing the Triskelion.

Never saw it until 1 month ago.

I walked into work this week and it was staring at me on the wall in a PowerPoint.

The Sun is singing.

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 1:32 pm

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer,
    it sings because it has a story to tell." -- Maya Angelou
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu May 18, 2017 1:45 pm

garzparz wrote:May is the energetic build up to June/July.

The sky and heart portend powerful things.

Yes.  The prescient sensitives have been seeing violent dreams depicting the near potentialities.  A unfortunate number of them show north america utterly destroyed.  These are only close potentialities.  I knew as a child how close we'd be skating through the fire.  A positive outcome is possible...but it will be messy.  IT is NOT caused by the ETs and their self-initiated disclosure to humans.  IT is a human corruption potentiality that is imprinted in the fabric as a warning...

The choice of nature is a huge deciding factor in the outcome.  That much I am certain of.

The triskelion is an ancient symbol. It's multi-faceted. Symbolizing energy, interconnection, and tri-part expression of knowledge and wisdom characteristic of the ancient celtic which continued to uphold the Ancient's pathways rather than the domineering progenitors of the Illumined. It has ties to the sufi and the eastern concepts and skills...remember the ancient celtic and the rama civ co-existed.

The forebears of the Scribes of Fermoy were the last Slaves of the Wheel (Engineers) to fly one of the virmana in modern millennia at Feara Maighe. That clann became a leading family among the Eoghannacta, and the Drui of Southern Eire. They sent their people over the western sea to relative safety in the New World at Laconia. They supported Washington's efforts. They supported and assisted the creation of a nation based on the Ancient's Way. They became the Old Irish of the Pacific Northwest.

The core of the positive potential was deliberately embedded in the American People and her root culture. It is still there.

It's why I sound like a broken record, reiterating..."remember who they are."

Revitalize that spark and the rest will be childs play. Anytime the darkness is found or anytime it rises in mass, the solution is equal or greater LIGHT. It alters the nature of the energies in play.

Our present Shaman understands how this works. Dan does too when he's not trying to say he's Jesus. Grin.

Yes, a story to tell....'what happened to the shining Ones?'

O' children of the Aes Dana, you are THEY.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Thu May 18, 2017 2:04 pm

Mentioning the triskelion, is it any coincidence that those "fidget spinner" things all of a sudden became REAL popular? Almost overnight?

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 2:08 pm

Love it.

Here is a heart I can relate with.

See, I don't care Dan ignores me. It's certainly personal.

He only pretends to not agree that the heart is the only way.

Pure intuitive intellect is how the 'Engineers' did what they did. Reason has got to sit down now and get out of the way.

The Universe is going to become very unreasonable.

Cy, my heart echoes yours.

I promise, I found that spark, it's real.

I'll never let it go.

Promise.

I have met another Shaman at work.

I can't begin to share what we are finding together.

He is moving from Zurich to be near me in SF following his destiny.

I never met anyone who could take my heart and light full on and then amplify and change it and give it back.

It is a wonder.

I was so alone.

He helped me see I'm not wrong or crazy.

He confirms dancing naked and shape shifting is why we exist.

All I can say is Frithjof Schuon is my spiritual father.

Many beautiful things are happening.

I know mine and others' awareness now is why things are allowed to tarry.

We precious few hold our future in our heart.

But eventually all will find their hearts.

That's all that's happening.

That's all I can see.

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 2:14 pm

NorWon, I found the symbol and then I saw the spinners everywhere.

That was freaky after never seeing this symbol until a month or two ago.

I'm sure it's meaningful the spinners are out.

That symbol is burned into our unconscious.

It also is a symbol of our creativity that comes from the center, which is the unmoving void.

We are the action, spinning on the wheel.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu May 18, 2017 2:46 pm

Coincidence is a myth when you open your mind to awareness of Source. Synchronicity is the hand or energy of Source operating in our environment. Most people stop at science and reason, then throw up a perceptional wall that limits the flow to only what is digestible. Most don't notice the spinners because of the wall. Now look into the natural environs and see the triskelle...in flowers, the positioning of leaves on a twig...the growth of grass on a strand of fescue. You will find the energy manifest everywhere there is life.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 3:14 pm

This is deep good water.

We are close to the source just now Wink

I smell a sweet fragrance in you Cy, even if you are crazier than Dan and I together.

If you can see things like you write, well, respect, WTF do I know?

It's a huge ass Universe!

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 3:17 pm

I only act like an asshole.

I'm not really one.

Cy seems to be able to soothe the savage beast in me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:55 pm