Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:37 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:35 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:35 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:52 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
kevin
Scrot
Peregrine
Sparky
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
GSB/SSR
Cyrellys
13 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 35 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
    There is nothing to attain. 
    No such thing as enlightenment. 
    Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:16 pm

Thank you, NorWon, for you understanding response.  Yes, we are experiencing a void or resolution.  

Yes, there are many layers to this 'onion'.  The layers are in place to protect us from sudden exposure to an overwhelming light.  I spoke with Grant Cameron a bit ago, and we agree to not foster expectations that are not grounded.  

And it is difficult to see the forest for all the trees.  Conceptual coherence is useful, in that case.  The portal concept has, for many years been overshadowed by the ufo concept, along with its extraterrestrial implications.  There are many researchers who are strongly inclined to lend resolution and objectivity to the paranormal field by emphasizing just the phenomena that seem to fit the ET template. The bulk of anomalous phenomena are filtered out in this selection process.  The residue of this filtration has been unable to persuade the wider public of any compelling urgency.  

And thank you Eric (garzparz) for being a helpful foil here.  Eric and I and have had many hours of conversation on these topics that I have always found very helpful.  

Among other things, Eric has helped to convince me of the importance and ubiquity of portal type phenomena.  He is very widely read in this arena.  

Where we mainly seem to disagree is on the very idea of prophecy and history.  Eric does not favor a historical perspective on what he sees as primarily eternal.  

8:30---------

And I agree with Eric/garz (below)...... eternity is just on the other side of the door.  Why can't we just all drink the Tea, and step on through?  

Eric does that....... he has one foot planted firmly in this world, and the other foot in the other world. Many more of us will be managing that feat, as things develop. Who needs history?

(continued.....)

Last edited by dan on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:06 pm

Haha.

The canary is my favorite role.

I hope they were entertained.

No problem jumping into the unknown here.

Again, find your own answers NorWon.

It doesn't matter when and if it ends.

If you mess with Dan's work, you will get caught up in someone else's story.

It is much more interesting and satisfying to throw yourself into the black hole, because that's the only way.

Love each other will you and lighten up.

Life is a beautiful gift we ruined.

It can be restored to its former brilliance.

If I did anything, I hope I showed that.

Since last week, not talking to Dan, I was released and deduced I had held myself back with Dan's vision. I had an explosion of visions and art.

There is no mission anyone has.

Not one of us has a mission!

That's an incredible realization.

Write your own story.

That's why you are here.

Know what will get the Universes attention if any of you are itching to hit a spiritual jackpot?

Sacrifice.

The definition of that divine word of Sacrifice is Love.

My hunch is all of this is to find the gold in humanity.

My hunches are right most of the time.

The selfless few where the evolution program did it's work are doing what they were made to do.

Sing!

Will you serve the whole?

That's what this is all about.

I don't know how much of Dan was genuine, but I don't judge these people.

I don't know what's true or not.

The goal is not to care.

Who is here that could care or be cared for?

Nothing and no one.

The only place something has happened is inside of us.

Safely ignore all the other stories being shown to your senses.

It's all a lie.

Life is fun.

Learn your whole way of life is a lie.

The proper response is not to save the world.

It's to save yourself.

Please, for everyone's sake, save yourselves.

Have some fun.

I would go further and call you all radically to just walk out on these insane monkeys.

Whoever Ron is, they work for the elite.

The elite run the world and the CIA to keep it all running. To keep this disgusting circus eating our souls.

Fuck em.

They know nothing.

I know all, which ironically is also no-thing Wink

Just live your life as you like and feel best.

Accept everyone where they are.

They will all find what I found.

Try to convince no one...of anything.

All of us, end here now Wink

Sorry Dan, the void got me.

Asun. Amoon. Amen.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:57 am

Bless you, Eric/garz,

What would we do without you?  I can only repeat to you what Ron once said to me......... come hell or high water, [Eric], do not change your protocol.  But you, Eric, don't deserve a vacation...... not just yet.  

Me......?  Well, I'm proud to say that the Princess has awarded to me a much deserved vacation...... nyah, nyah, Eric.  

Vacation.....?  Yes, because the pressure was just getting to me, with Kevin going to the White House, and all......

Let's see, sports fans..... if Kevin goes to the White House, does that prove that Chicken Little is Jesus?  

I'm just afraid that it might do that little thing, Princess.  And, at this point in time, there are only two ways for this cookie to crumble......

1.)  Paranoia, or....

2.). Pronoia  

Which shall we have......sports fans?  

Is the Cuban turtle mob out to get us?  They might be.  But, hey, let's die with our turtle boots on..... yes, Jaybird?  

And, by the way, does the Princess own the portal, and does Chicken Little own the BPWH?  Let's think about that......

Haven't we just proven that there is a portal behind every tree, and under every rock?  It seems like it......

But, and this is a big but, Eric, there are times when there is a Tale and a donkey, and we have to pin the Tale on the donkey...... and then it's no longer just a donkey...... it's a donkey with a Tale.  

And whose Tale is it.....?  It belongs to Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz, but Billy agreed to let us borrow his Tale long enough to get Kevin to the White House to entertain Donny, if that's ok with Donny.... and Kevin....

The portal.......?  Well, sports fans, you can't very well have a gate without a gate keeper..... and who is a better Keeper than a....... I was going to say.... a princess....... but I don't think Aliyah is just any old princess...... I think she is a Princess with a Mission.  That's what I think, sports fans.  

Am I being pronoid.....?  I guess you'll just have to send the boys in the white coats.....

Yes, I'm afraid that it was all just a big setup.  And who is pulling the strings?  Hmmm....... Was a little froggy pulling the strings?  Hmmm..... again.  I leave that one to the experts.  Meantime.... I'm enjoying my vacation, Princess.  Cheers!  

1----------

And this from Gary........ http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/ivanka-trump-has-huge-chinese-fan-club-worshiping-goddess-ivanka-n748296?cid=par-twitter-feed_20170420 .

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:45 am

I would encourage those who want a different perspective on things such as the Eschaton or the nature of existence to also consider the Fathers of the Orthodox Church. I am currently making my way through Father Seraphim Rose's commentary on Genesis, and it is fascinating stuff.

Particularly the fact that the Early Fathers rejected Millennial-ism, removing a key "criterion" and almost completely spinning the accepted Protestant view of Eschatology on its head.

If the Millennium isn't necessarily in play it means the board is open, and it could be anyone's game...
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:06 am

NorWon,
    If the Millennium isn't necessarily in play it means the board is open, and it could be anyone's game...

I don't see your problem. I think I've just proven that every game is God's game, just ask Eric. Yes, God has been on sabbatical, but, now that God's back, the Millennium is her Game. Get over it.... get used to it.

NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:02 am

I guess that depends on whether or not God is outside of the construct or stuck in here with the rest of us at present. Is God a player or does God just own all of the franchises? This would mean that no matter which team "wins" the game, God wins every time.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:09 am

NorWon,

You're not as stupid as you look.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:00 am

Once again, it occurs to me that our, maybe not so tiny, dissemination  channel is being used to solicit opinion with regard to Disclosure.  

If that's the case, I would, once again, urge deliberation......  After the alleged September Surprise, I was told that this was the case.  

We have only a modicum of additional information since then.  There are many unknowns, many of which may be unknowable by us, at this time.  

You'll recall that the 32 forecast Vectors of the last two years were expected to be non-functional after their September alignment. But, at another time, Ron admitted to manipulating certain 'vectors'.  

I have almost no idea of what the President's wishes might be for disclosure.  I'll reiterate that the best possible disclosure is likely just to be an accelerated rate of acclimation.  The stickiest wicket with that is the White House, of course.  The WH is a leaky fishbowl, where it is never more than a few step to WHPB room and the cafeteria.  Can the press be expected to sit on the story of a demonstration of exotic 'technology'?  

Could not any demonstrations be located at a secure facility, with staffers being transported in small groups?  Yes, they are very likely to have a need to know, individually and collectively.  

I have been told that Donald was 'selected' with Disclosure in mind.  Does that mean that he should be seen as being out in front of it at an at early date?  Or is it sufficient for people to know that he is being proactive in an accelerated acclimation initiative?  There is clearly a broad spectrum of of possibilities and perceptions.  

The related consideration is the balance to be maintained between the phenomenology and the philosophy.  Which is the cart and which is the horse?  That is not an obvious question.  

We do still have the Anti-Establishment Clause (AEC), if I'm not mistaken.  Where do we draw the lines between phenomenology, philosophy and religion?  Up until June of 2015, I had been assuming that the metaphysical/spiritual aspects of the phenomena would militate against direct political involvement in the disclosure process.  

But, with that June, politics reared its ugly head.  Innocence was lost.  Is it too late to turn back the clock?  

The AEC was being severely tested, by the mere existence of the R&D show.  With Donald's direct involvement, any semblance of the AEC would be shattered.  No?  Isn't this why Kevin goes to the WH, and not Chicken Little?  

But, likewise, if the administration is seen to be favoring a metaphysically biased dissemination channel..... same problem.  But, does the BPWH qualify as a religion?  Yes, it does make considerable reference to the prophetic tradition, but..... But what.....?

But..... personalism......

The ontology of the BPWH is persons, all the way up, and all the way down.  And then there's the chicken little problem.  But it's just persons instead of atoms.  Does that make it a religion, or just another form of ontology?  Is humanism a religion?  Is atomism?  We're into an unexplored territory..... a brave new world.  

A religion has to have a play book. The BPWH has no book.  It's just a theory...... the coherence theory of truth, as opposed to the correspondence theory.  

2:45-------------

Then we have the Jesus problem........

That's the problem with personalism...... we have personalities to contend with.  Cosmology becomes political.  

We have a trinity or we have an olympiad, etc.  

And what do persons have to do with portals?  

We even seem to have an entrenched party system, with muslims vs christians.  But cosmology is not a popularity contest.  Neither is monism.  But don't we have two genders..... a yin and a yang?  

4:50---------

I wrack my brain on the J problem.  Here's my interim answer......  It sounds ludicrous, even to my tin ear.  But, sports fans, it's rather staring us in the face.  I don't see anything even close to an alternative...... RADKTI.......  Do you get the idea?  I'm not sure that I do.   After J, it's almost the Deluge, but not quite.  It's radkti....... Hmmm..... IOW, we all become God, but there is an endless (10^10) sequence.  What it is, is our sequence through the portal.  You can't leave this veil of tears (portalwise) until you're ready to join the Olympiad/Monad.  

I think, sports fans, that this might just be good enuf for gummint work.  But don't take my word for it...... put your own brain on the rack, please.  There will be a popularity contest for the best answer.  

Yes, radkti...... is the solution to the 4m/k/sot/x2 problem, as well.  Everyone of us gets her 15' of fame, as we transit the portal.  Let's see, though...... we have to do the numbers.......  

Seconds for transit time, s = Millennium/10^10.  And this is only for permanent passages.  Recreational passes don't count.  Oh, dear, how many seconds in a year..... 31 million..... a Millennium has 3x10^10.  Ergo, we'll each get three seconds of Glory.  Not too bad.  Which would you rather have....... fifteen minutes of fame, or three seconds of glory?  Hmmm........

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:59 am

Loose lips can almost sink ships........

With the R&D show, it has been loose-lips^2, but, still, discretion is the better part of valor.  There has been surprisingly scant editing of this blog.  One of those time was in the past few days.  Ron and I have mostly moved on, but not so with the Princess.  Justice will be served........on air, with the next edition of Uncover Live.  

Kashmir will be the prosecutor, Footmann will be my defense attorney, and Princess, the judge.  The jury will consist of several interested parties.  Charges include...... losing my god (serious, especially for a godfather), dishonesty and disloyalty, among others.  

One possible solution was hinted at, yesterday...... I will, hopefully, get my god (and goddaughter) back at the portal.  

In the meantime, we still struggle with the Jesus problem......

One suggestion was the 'RADKTI.....' option.  I think this option can be further elaborated......

This option might get topological and multi-dimensional.......

The basic idea is that we are all on our way home to the Source.  It turns out that there are many paths home, but paths do converge, until we hit the monadic delta.  The is only one watershed, in other words.  

It will be a matter of topological fact as to who 'owns' which path.  Ultimately, you own your own path, but......

Water seeks its own Monadic level.... sea level.  And how do we paddle to the sea?  Therein lies a tale...... 10^10 tales......

But, wait, my hero, Jesus, said...... it's my way or the highway.  What gives?  My humble suggestion is that Jesus meant..... it's my way or the hinayana.  In other words, Jesus way turns out to be the Mahayana.  But, as we paddle to the sea, it turns out, as a matter of physics, and hydrodynamics, that there is no hinayana.  This is the crux of the matter.  

It's very simple, sports fans....... Creation may be likened to the Mississippi watershed.  Every drop of Mississippi water eventually flows into the New Orleans channel.  Who owns that channel?  Well, as a personalist, I suggest that it's not a committee.  Eventually, we're gonna pin the tail on the donkey.  Yes, I'm biased, but I'm just saying, and a little jealous.  We'll no longer have to fight about it.  It will be a matter of fact, after the fact.  In the meantime, we paddle our canoes, without too much splashing, please, and see what happens.  

Four rivers flow out of Paradise/Source.  Why can't there be, at least, four watersheds?  Hmmm...........

6:30--------

Four watersheds..........?  

Sorry, there's only one Creation.  Would you rather have bee born in the East or the West?  There is one Source, one Soul, one Creation and one watershed.  Why complicate it?  There is only one Science.  How can there be multiple cosmologies?  

The purpose of communication is to ensure that we do not have separate watersheds.  There may be multiple tributaries, but there can only be one channel back to the sea.  You don't have to make a choice.  Just observe where the current is swifter.  That's all...... use your eyes.  

I spoke with Kevin.  We don't see the WH as anything imminent.  Disclosure is not a secular, political affair.  Let's leave politics out of it, until the very end.  If we're not on the right track, with accelerated acclimation, let us know.  Otherwise, help us out.  

If there is something imminently urgent, then fine.  We'd be more than happy to consult with the WH.  

Item....... Ron has provided Kevin with a list of five pieces of information that he is not to share with me.  One of these items was the fact that Kevin had his own, spontaneous portal experience, as was revealed, inadvertently by the Princess, on our first live show.  What is the point, Ron?  Would you rather have the President reveal it?  What about the other four items?  What are you saving those for?  A rainy day?  

(cont......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:10 am

Jesus invented and taught personalism.  Personalism was essential to the founding of science, as exemplified during the Renaissance.  If portals prove anything, they prove personalism.  

Personalism is the one channel that we must all pass through to get back to the 'sea'.  Scientific materialism provides the necessary coda to all forms of impersonal knowledge.  Science provides the perfect segue to the MoAPS.  Get over it..... get used to it.  

To the modern mind, personalism makes no sense.  With a few hours of directed instruction, you would be well on your way to realizing that personalism is the only thing that can ever make sense.  It's not just that all sapience is in the image of the Source...... it is that all sapience participates in all Creation.  

We now suppose that all atoms derive from the source of the atomic big-bang, through symmetry breaking.  With personalism, atoms are ancillary to persons.... we deriving/splitting from our Source.  Through the portals, we return to that Source.  I don't know what could be simpler?  

Atoms are just the logical components of our bodies, necessary for our personal 'navigation' of conventional space-time.  Generally speaking, though, we leave our physical bodies behind when we pass through a portal.  On the other side, we may adopt ad-hoc 'bodies' of various sorts.  Shape shifting is the rule of the 'road'.  

What else do we need to know?  Sure, we need to know a lot of things, just to survive over here....... how to purchase a cup of coffee at the 7/11, for instance.  But survival over here is not the be all and end all of existence.  It is a necessary part, but hardly sufficient.  

10:10----------

The immediate issue before us, given that portals exist, is how and whether to disclose their existence......

No, not whether, but when..... to disclose.  The sooner the better?  

The implicit premise is that the disclosure of the portals is tantamount to the disclosure of the Eschaton.  Frankly, I doubt that God would leave the timing issue up to us.  If it's possible to disclose, then we're meant to do so...... asap.  The only choice that might be up to us is how.  Even that choice is very likely to have been predetermined, like almost every other global decision.  

The only thing that might be partially up to us is the personnel issue.  Also, I would suggest that the particular pedagogy might be up to us.  

We mainly just have to decide which is the cart and which is the horse........ referring to the portals and the Eschaton.  Off the top, most folks would suggest that we lead out with the good news first.  That option has never been my inclination.  

People also suggest that we take small steps, i.e. continued acclimation.  I'm suggesting a two tiered approach.......

Acclimation continues, but now with a limited, self-selected focus group, which group focuses on the whole enchilada, i.e. Eschaton and all.  And this is just what I've been trying to do, for the past forty years.  But now, with the presumably explicit approval of the President, we move forward more expeditiously.  Is there a better idea out there?  

With regard to the Eschaton, we have only the premonition of one. It's almost the reverse of the tree falling in the forest........

The 'left behind' are the off grid folks in the forest. The falling trees are the twelve deserted Megalopolis/portals that are transformed back to their original megalithic state, ready to receive our ancestors. This is the Omega -> Alpha gap in our otherwise closed timelike curve (CTC). Got it......?

(cont......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:48 am

The Princess threatens excommunication, Kashmir threatens godlessness and El Presidente threatens the firing squad.  What miracle and act of mercy might deliver me from this vale?  I frankly don't know.  

But should said miracle arise, might we then have clear sailing toward our two tiered Disclosure = AA + EFG...... accelerated acclimation plus eschaton focus group.  AA is above our pay grade, but the EFG is just OMF, the Princess YouTube channel and whatever Kevin manages to stir up in Hollywood.  The Kevin channel = KHGc, Kevin's Hollywood gossip channel.  

Finally, we have Disclosure = AA + EFG (= OMF + PYTc + KHGc).  Well, ok, let's relent, and speculate that AA = CGIc(F).  IOW, AA is like the 32 Vectors being manipulated from the other side.  And, very likely, Hollywood is one of those Vectors.  Hollywood gets it from both sides.  

If Disclosure is on track, I would give us 3-6 more months before the WHPB channel has to be activated.  At that point, we pretty much have the full Monty.  

If you suggest that part of the Aquarium is missing...... well, it's not.  The gang's all here.  

10:30FT---------

I think I've already suggested that personalism is equivalent to the principle of sufficient reason.  Far too many scientists have abdicated reason to the test tube, computer and mathematics.  Some philosophers know better, but they keep their heads down.  Once you realize that there is a bigger show, you just wonder when Santa Claus will be coming back to town....... you better watch out, you better not cry........  3-6 months.  

And then there's this from Footmann...... http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/21/arts/portals-project-los-angeles/index.html .

noon------

Grant, not to worry, Kevin is arranging for a stunt double.  

The mind is more than the sum of its parts.  The problem is not just consciousness, per se......  it is the unity of consciousness.  That unity is defined as personal identity.  Yes, presumably a dog also has a unity of consciousness, and there is a degree of identity, but not self identity.  Doghood does not include selfhood.  

The surest measure of selfhood is selfishness.  I have yet to see a selfish dog.  Yes, I have seen a jealous dog, but therein lies a subtle, but ontologically distinct difference...... it's a territorial thing.  Selfishness extends well beyond territoriality..... I leave that as an exercise for the both of us.  As a hint, and speaking of crucifixion,  consider megalomania.  Selfishness includes megalomania, as an extreme.  Is it even possible to imagine a megalomaniacal dog?  I don't think so.   I rest my case.  

With sapience, it is not at all that difficult to get carried away with one's imagination...... with eschatology as an obvious example.  Show me a Rapture ready computer, and I'll show you...... an AI professional on dope.  

1FT----------

NorWon,

Yes, September 23rd is a good one, and, as a personalist/PSR aficionado, I don't believe in coincidences, even or especially, of an astronomical sort.  But such phenomena tend to be impersonal, so we're sticking with our personal instincts, thank you very much.  

Scientists/technologists, of all stripes, are forced into bizarre mental contortions to defend their professional territory from the onslaughts of people like me.  They are given extreme latitude by the mass media and intellectuals generally.  That is going to change.  

That pall of materialist orthodoxy may change overnight, considering the herd mentality of most self-described intellectuals.  I have no sympathy for such folk, but I am concerned about the many who have been led astray by the loose thinking of this public cadre.  And I have even more concern for those who have been forced to hang on to their bibles, out of sheer despair.  

To make a long story short, intellectuals have run amok with scientific materialism, especially the ones who have not a clue about science. But don't think for a minute that this was not all according to plan. The intellectuals and deplorables have been delivered unto us, right on time.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:30 am; edited 7 times in total
    presidentialufo

Post by presidentialufo Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:10 am

Dan

You may be a Messiah. You should demand Crucifixion, and nothing less.
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:52 am

dan wrote: I would give us 3-6 more months before the WHPB channel has to be activated.
    Interesting as that time-frame intersects with an astronomical alignment which some are linking to Rev. 12. Something to this?
    https://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2017/02/28/september-23-2017-revelation-12-us-solar-eclipse-signs-in-the-heavens/
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:36 am

dan wrote:And I have even more concern for those who have been forced to hang on to their bibles, out of sheer despair.
    That's also interesting. People are typically surprised when I tell them that biblical literalism is a relatively recent phenomenon (18th century). One of the tragedies of the Great Schism is the divorce of spirituality from religion. Some of the enthusiastic protestant denominations come close though.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:47 am

NorWon,

With 'schism', I gather that you refer to the Protestant Reformation.  I had not particularly thought of this as being anti-spiritual, but that may well have been the result.  

Yes, the Protestants were anti-monastic literalists, both of which tendencies turned out to be anti-spiritual.  In both cases, however, the impulse was simply to remove the priests as being intermediaries between the individual and deity.  

The exception to the above rule are the charismatic denominations, as you point out.  The Quakers might also be termed spiritual.  

The remaining denominations just replaced priests with bibles, and ended up as spiritually blind, as are the Muslims, for the most part.  

Where you see me is as a rational gnostic.  Eric G is the true spiritual, and my rationality drives him up the wall.  Am I a christian scientist?  Almost, I guess.  There is an influential, but very small number of Christian immaterialists, viz the Cambridge Inklings, who favored both Protestantism and Catholicism.  Owen Barfield, my primary mentor, was among these.  

I do feel that personalism is more compatible with 'liberal' Protestantism than with Catholicism.  But the meliorism of the BPWH would be more catholic, in spirit.  

3-6 months........?

Couldn't the AA and EFG require (or be granted) more time than this before we bring out the big guns?

Implicit in the above calculation is the upwards of 10k individuals who have information Tinkerbell.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:42 pm

dan wrote:With 'schism', I gather that you refer to the Protestant Reformation. I had not particularly thought of this as being anti-spiritual, but that may well have been the result.
    No, I was referring to the Schism of 1054 which saw the division of the church into Roman "Catholicism" and Eastern Orthodoxy. The mainstream Protestant denominations are derived from the earlier Western traditions.

The church of the West has a knack for "explaining" everything while the East leaves that which was not revealed up to Mystery. John Paul II referred to Christendom breathing with the "two lungs of the Church" referring to Western Rationalism vs. Eastern Mysticism. The difference therein is Religion vs. Spirituality, although the two terms are not necessarily mutually exclusive.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:01 pm

Ok, thank you for pointing this out.  The only part of the Great Schism that I've spent any time on was the seeming triviality of the Filioque, qv.  I once had an opinion on it, which I'm now trying to remember.......  

Uh, oh......... Incoming....... you'd better don your foil hats, it might get pretty thick.......

I'm realizing, for the first time, that the Filioque pertains especially to John 16.  Lurking here is a frontal assault on the Trinity.  Hmmm.......

Do I go with the mystical East or the rational West.....?  

At first, it would seem that the Filioque would favor personalism, with its emphasis on the person of the Son...... Monad be damned.  

WWES....... what would Eric say?  I tend to think of the Monad as mother, with the son deriving there from.  Where does that leave the SoT?  In 16, the j-man is a bit jealous of the spirit, and the mother/father is almost an afterthought.  This might put a new twist on things.  

And what about 4M/K.......?  These considerations incline me toward duotarianism...... mother and son.  The poor dad gets neglected.  

I mean, you all see the problems, and the desire to simplify.  We are presented with the political opportunity to do just that..... so why the heck not?  ..... after the spirit of my dad and the tax code.  

So where does all this leave the Filioque......?  

I would have to favor the Roman analysis and the Constantinian spirit.  Which is to say...... in the BPWH we can have our spirit and eat it, too.  Or does it eat us?  In the best of both worlds, we eat it and it eats us.  Pass the drumstick...... This is the whole point of communion.  Yes?  

I'll be sure to bring Col Sanders to the inquisition.  I'll bet he could provide a better defense, substitutionary, than the Footmann.  

This how the bootstrap works.  

9:40-----------

Along with the two tiered Disclosure, there is a third tier........

I have estimated that, world-wide, over the the decades of its operation, there some 10k individuals who have direct knowledge of the global coverup of anomalous phenomena. Many of these have been reassured that there is a plan of disclosure, operating on a specific timetable.

As these individuals realize that the Disclosure is in its final weeks, they will feel much less inhibited in revealing their information. There will be a cumulative pressure to reveal what they know, as their peers speak out. This is one reason I speak of a PoNR with regard to Disclosure. There are expectations on the inside and the outside, which will be increasingly difficult to contain.

NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:23 am

dan wrote:the seeming triviality of the Filioque
    I for one find the argument a bit silly. In the English version of the Divine Liturgy we recite, "I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord and Giver of Life, who Proceedeth from the Father, Who with the Father and Son together is worshiped and glorified."

To add "and the Son" in the second stanza to me is of little consequence. I view that the "Father" is the one true Creator.

Some thinkers in modern times put forth the view that this is not an insurmountable barrier to ecumenism.

I do have to wonder Dan, what happens to the Church in the best possible world? Does it return to the ancient ways or are all traditions and various fractal pieces all done away with and replaced with a Further Covenant? Is there a need at that point for a Church at all?
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:32 am

Consider this also, in Legal terms, a "Further Covenant" is a synonym for mutual cooperation.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:18 am

NorWon,

What will be the shape of social organization in the Millennial 'kingdom'?  Will there be a 'king', for instance?  What will education look like?  Will there be laws?  Will there be money?  Will there be a military?  Will there be states?  

Existing structures should stay in place while we begin to absorb the new understanding of ourselves and the world.  It will take time.  We are in no hurry, now that we begin to see the path ahead.  

I am an Antidisestablishmentarian.  Before we begin to deconstruct the social order, we must grow comfortable with our new ontological paradigm.  Our world will have been turned upside down and inside out.  This will take some getting used to.  

There will be social structures surrounding each of the portals.  I'm supposing twelve principal gates, but there will almost certainly be special purpose outliers.  Each gate will have it's own rules and procedures.  Gradually, our sides of the gates will come into alignment with the other side.  

Besides the actual portals, we will come to rely more heavily upon altered states of consciousness.  Such states will also be coming more into alignment with each other, and with the individual, 'physical' portals.  I suspect that there will be transport from one portal to the next.  

I'm hopeful that, with each portal operating as its own 'Vatican', what new social structures are needed will be allowed to develop outward spontaneously from the individual portals, in coordination with the other side.  And there is no reason why we cannot go portal 'shopping', should the mood arise.  At first, most of the portal traffic will be mainly for 'shopping' purposes, and for swapping of innovations, between portals.  

I'll have to admit that I am getting hooked on the portal idea.  I hope you will forgive me for not realizing it sooner.  Ron had to hit me over the head with the idea, before I began to think about it.  The last time I thought about the Rapture, it was with twelve motherships.  I was just stuck on that idea.  Any other idea had to be shoved in my face.... inexcusable.  Stupidity..... that's what I should be prosecuted for.  

12:50--------

CorCat,

Thank you for the book tip.  No, I had not heard of it.  I'm checking it on google.......

Yes, it does sound interesting. I downloaded it, and look forward to the reading.

Do keep in mind, with regard to any portal, I only have others accounts. Most all of those related experiences were spontaneous. And most of those experiencers are now in touch with Footmann, who, along with Aliyah, reports vaguely about arranged events.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:14 am; edited 3 times in total

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:13 am

Dan,

Have you ever read the 2012 novel The Cryptos Conundrum by CIA/Hollywood liaison Chase Brandon? One of the strangest books I have ever read. It seems to be trying to tell us something about a pending apocalyptic event, the top secret work to provide a safe haven for a portion of the population and the intervention of a set of seven off-world, inter dimensional beings who attempt to guide the spiritual development of the human race. You would never know this by reading the straightforward spy novel meets UFOs description on the back of the book, however.
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:51 am

dan wrote:Our world will have been turned upside down and inside out. This will take some getting used to.
    If it's all the same to you, I think I'd like to be one of those that goes off grid. I've dreamed of setting up a small farm that is remote and divorced from the poisonous aspects of our culture. I've become obsessed with acquiring printed knowledge, so that once electronic means are no longer available this knowledge will be preserved (until the time comes when we are able to share all knowledge through our collective/shared consciousness, a "psychic internet" if you will).

I agree that once everything comes out, it will be nuts for a while, and people will have to come to grips with the new reality. Getting used to things like machines that provide energy from no fuel and being able to interface with technology through consciousness will be difficult enough. It's the bad stuff that I'm worried about.

The people in charge would really like to hold off on this whole disclosure thing for about 100 years or so, so they can die before an angry public gets ahold of them to do the Nuremberg thing. The things they have done to innocent people and children is simply unforgivable (and yes, I am aware that nothing is unforgivable to God). I mean, anyone who's watched a loved one slowly be eaten alive by cancer and then quickly eaten alive by chemotherapy will be hopping mad once it comes out they've been able to cure practically any disease for at least 50 years. Moreover, chemo drugs and other cancer "treatments" are such good business that true research has been stymied.

I'd like to escape while things settle down, is that so wrong?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:51 am

NorWon,

It not difficult to surmise that most folks will have the same reaction as you, to finding out that we live in the best possible world (BPW).  Let's go out and shoot the bad guys.

I'm only asking you to think before you shoot, please...... for all of our sakes.  

Yes, we all have a lot to get off our chest.  We can hardly wait to let the Creator have a piece of our minds.  Trust me, NorWon, the Creator already has all of your mind, and you are about to become one with your Creator.  Yes, everything you see is Self-created.  

Yes, we're all a part of the singular, best possible, closed timelike curve (CTC).  Individually we each play an essential role, and, collectively, we make up the entire CTC.  We are the cosmic Ouroboros.  

In effect, NorWon, we are all just timesharing the single cosmic Soul.  We are all the soulmates of each other and of God.  

I'm just telling you what makes sense, to me, using the coherence theory of truth (CohTT).  Anything else is incoherent.  Maybe this is the second best world......?  It would make no sense.  

Any and all are invited to play along in this game.  It wasn't until a couple of months ago that Ron managed to get the idea of portals through my thick skull, and now I see how they can play a crucial role in our Millennial 'kingdom'.  

But allow me to attempt to thrash out a critical bit of portal 'physics'.....

This critical 'bit' is still incoherent to me...... How do we conserve mass/energy across the portal.... you know, e = mc^2, and all that?  This does speak to your postulation of free energy.  

The simple answer is that we leave our bodies on this side of the green door.  That's what I've been told, but I think that's a bit too easy.   I'm thinking about entities coming here to visit...... where do they snag their bodies?  

(cont......)
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:32 pm

dan wrote: where do they snag their bodies?
    Interesting question. If we're talking about non-corporeal beings from outside the Construct using the portal (I'm assuming we're talking about some sort of door or gateway which is really a "rip" in the fabric of space/time/reality) as a way to enter the Construct I see three possibilities:

1. Manifestation. When a non-corporeal entity enters the Construct it must obey the "rules" of the Construct, specifically if it wants to interact with beings inside the Construct it must use it's creative consciousness (a talent we do not have at present but if Dan is to be believed we may find it again) to create a flesh and blood vessel for it to occupy for the duration of its stay.

2. Attachment. Assuming that the being from outside the Construct can maintain its non-corporeal status within the Construct and does not want to/is unable to manifest a vessel for itself it can "attach" itself psychically/spiritually to a corporeal being, as either an unwilling parasite (Archon?) or offering itself as a "guide/teacher" providing intuition. In this case the "host" retains its possession of the vessel but is affected either voluntarily or involuntarily by the non-corporeal being.

3. Possession. In this case the non-corporeal being wishes to occupy a vessel but is unable to manifest one of its own volition. Therefore, it must "kick" the corporeal being out of its vessel and then forcibly occupy it. This could occur perhaps when a person has "died" (i.e. the soul has left its vessel and is on its way to no longer being a dualistic being) but the vessel is able to be repaired through medical intervention. In this scenario the non-corporeal being has to be quick to occupy the vessel before the original inhabitant can re-assume control. This could also occur when the non-corporeal being is "invited" in by the corporeal being. It's then a battle for control and the winner then occupies the vessel.

In cases of possession I have read accounts where people who had gone missing were actually possessed by these entities, but they quickly expire as the demon/entity "burns through" the physical body. The entity must hop from vessel to vessel in order to remain in the corporeal world.

Regarding the third option, I can only assume that it is exercised by negatively aligned entities, as benevolent beings would likely not approve of that kind of intrusion or theft.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:02 pm

Yes, there seem to be only two alternatives....... manifestation and possession.  

Yes, possession would be mainly demonic.  Manifestation..... I would like to lump together with shape-shifting, a widely reported occurrence.  

I also take note of your use of the concept of 'constructs', especially in relation to shape-shifting.  I'd like to explore that further.......

I'm supposing that we a coCreators, living within our own Creation/Construct.  On the other side of the portals are other constructs, which are a tad more ad-hoc than our own.  Ok?

In physics, we speak of frame-dragging.  Let's speak of construct dragging.......

A flying saucer is a paradigmatic case...... as a mobile construct-dragger.  

Our construct is so rigid that a milligram of missing mass results in megatonnage of explosion. How do we work around that construct?

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:37 am