Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Dark Angel/Unknown... Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Dark Angel/Unknown... Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Dark Angel/Unknown... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Dark Angel/Unknown... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Dark Angel/Unknown... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Dark Angel/Unknown... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Dark Angel/Unknown... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Dark Angel/Unknown... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Dark Angel/Unknown... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

5 posters

Dark Angel/Unknown...

MassachusettsOne

Dark Angel/Unknown... Empty Dark Angel/Unknown...

Post by MassachusettsOne Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:35 pm

I've known a person who has honestly not seemed to age at all. Two people actually. The man's name is Ronald Coulombe and his wife is Elizabeth. They have 10 children (biological) and I swear they look as if they're no older than 30. This may sound crazy, but there are rumors about Ronald, or "Ronnie" that have gone around. A lot of people have called him a dark angel, saying he's taken the blame for a lot of things he hasn't done, like he's been placed here for a reason. There was a jokingly written article about him being a werewolf one time, but I'm not one to believe that people can change from one figure to another (though I obviously do have an open mind). Has anyone out there encountered anything along these lines with anyone else, or if anyone who lives in Mass. happens to know Ronnie himself...

Does anyone have any input? I have talked to a few others who had known them for awhile and everyone has their odd suspicions. They are a very nice couple and attractive I might add, but I don't know what to think. Looking for theories.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Dark Angel/Unknown... Empty Re: Dark Angel/Unknown...

Post by ScaRZ Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:21 am

Welcome MassachusettsOne to OMF.

You said they appear to remain looking 30 years of age.
    Two questions I have are how old are they......."If they have ever said", and how old are their children?

If some of their children are also beyond the 30 year old range,do they also appear to never age beyond the 30 year old mark?

MassachusettsOne

Post by MassachusettsOne Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:04 am

Thanks for the welcoming. Ronnie & his wife are both I have to say around 50 but I don't know their exact ages. I grew up with their oldest son Ron Jr. who everyone calls Chip. He was a year ahead of me in school so he's about 32 years old. He did grow up and everything, and I know the rest of the family at least mildly well. I can't tell if they will stop aging as they are all quite young, but when I look at Ronnie & Elizabeth, I'm like no way. And like I said, there are rumors flying around town, nothing bad I suppose but people are a little skeptical of them and have theories on supernatural abilities. Let's just say their body types do not match up to your typical 50 year old parents with 10 kids. Honestly, they look about 30... 35 is a stretch.

What do you think? The term dark angel has been thrown around many many times. But i'm not even sure what that means...
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:14 pm

MassachusettsOne wrote:

What do you think? The term dark angel has been thrown around many many times. But i'm not even sure what that means...
    I'm not for one second in the camp of him being a Dark Angel.

A Dark Angel would be a "Messenger" that is an adversary of God The Father. There are Messengers of the light and Messengers of the dark.

MassachusettsOne

Post by MassachusettsOne Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:09 am

What do you think it could be? I have honestly known their family for at least 20 years. Ronnie and his wife look identical. I wish I had pictures to show. It's not just me who thinks these things.

I thought maybe online anonymously I could get some type of theory. What do you think? Is anything coming to mind if you don't think he's a dark angel? He's not a bad guy, I actually think he's nice. I don't know...
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:09 am

MassachusettsOne wrote: What do you think? Is anything coming to mind if you don't think he's a dark angel?
    Without me knowing them I have nothing to go on. Have you ever thought about asking them what their secret is for looking so young?........"Since you've been around their family for 20+ years."

I've been around people who look and act 10-15 years younger than they are. Some people I believe it's just about good eating habits,not smoking,not drinking,laying off any type of drugs,and an every day good exercise program. Sometimes it's just in their genetics as well.

Rose Rosetta

Post by Rose Rosetta Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:23 pm

http://twitter.com/Half_Illmatic/status/144455501353193472

Sorry, I got nothin, but fascinating, as Spock would say.
    MassachusettsOne

Post by MassachusettsOne Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:25 am

Where did you find that link? That is exactly who I'm talking about. Do you know them?
    Rose Rosetta

Post by Rose Rosetta Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:02 pm

MassachusettsOne wrote:Where did you find that link? That is exactly who I'm talking about. Do you know them?

No, just very resourceful.

I do have experience with ShapeShifters, though. But not like them.

I think it's just Spirit trying to get my attention. Well, they have it.

Rose

MassachusettsOne

Post by MassachusettsOne Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:06 am

What are your thoughts? There was this fake-fun article about Ron Coulombe and his son Chip being "werewolves" but it was a special Halloween fiction thing that came out as an insert with the local paper years ago. Others said he was a dark angel and someone just threw the term "sin eater" at me, which I have no idea what that means... I don't know why I'm so interested to be honest, and they are very nice people. I'm just kind of intrigued.

Who's blog did you find that on btw? Others have posted about him?
    HarvardLawSecretSociety
    HarvardLawSecretSociety

Post by HarvardLawSecretSociety Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:58 pm

It's quite funny what pops up when you Google someone. MassachusettsOne I have known Ronald Coulombe for a very long time. I have also known Elizabeth Coulombe and Chip Coulombe.

Your thoughts aren't far off, but dig a little deeper and try searching your mind for the obvious answer. What crosses your mind first and foremost? That is the likely answer.

Ronald and I were friends over one hundred years ago. There is a lot you don't know about the world.
    MassachusettsOne

Post by MassachusettsOne Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:20 pm

ive been waiting for someone to reply for so long that I almost forgot about this site until I just got a notification in my email. what do you mean you've known him for 100 years? the first thought that came to my mind was dark angel. I've also heard sin eater. people having jokingly called him a werewolf. i have to know. can you PM me?
    HarvardLawSecretSociety
    HarvardLawSecretSociety

Post by HarvardLawSecretSociety Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:32 pm

I will just say that there is a level of immortality there. I bet you've found he is somewhat hard to locate via the internet or other sources. It's probably because his name in 1902 was Sebastian Valmont. Chances are you won't find much of him by that name either. He met his now wife Elizabeth (who has never changed her first name) in 1905.

It is to my understanding that he spent more than two hundred years alone. We used to sit in the bars earlier in the previous century and discuss life. He was missing something terribly in his life and that is when he met the love of his life in Elizabeth. They married less than a year later and had their son Salvatore Jr. (Chip or Ronald Jr. now). Naturally, he was born with the immortal gene and Elizabeth, through his conception, reached that same level of immortality.
    MassachusettsOne

Post by MassachusettsOne Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:12 pm

this is a joke right? I mean I'm trying to be open minded here hence the name of this forum but 1902? for arguments sake lets say I believe you... he spent 200 years alone? that would make him over 300 years old. you can PM me like I said, or can we exchange emails?
    HarvardLawSecretSociety
    HarvardLawSecretSociety

Post by HarvardLawSecretSociety Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:53 am

Whoops. I made a typo. I meant Sebastian Jr., not Salvatore Jr. My mistake. It was late and I must have had just a drop too much of my scotch.

Regarding the PM that you sent me, Ronald has had to lie and "take a bullet" so to speak. Why don't you suppose their family has moved from Northern California, to New York, to Cape Cod and now I heard they've relocated to Salem. In order to downplay some of the issues they faced in the secret world that's all around us, but most people don't know about, they had to come up with a fake significant problems that humans would have to go through.

Ron played the martyr and a lie spread that he had cheated on Elizabeth. She didn't want to let that rumor spread, but ended up going along with it at his request. It never happened, and from what I understand it's her deepest regret because people began looking at her loving husband as just the opposite of that. He didn't care what people thought, just as long as she loved him. After being alone for that long she became his savior in a way.

And as far as your other question in your PM to me, Elizabeth was born a normal human like you. it was through the conception of "Chip Coulombe" that she permanently became what Ron is. It's still odd to call him Ron at times and not Sebastian, as that's how I knew in in the early-mid 1900's.
    MassachusettsOne

Post by MassachusettsOne Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:49 pm

would u care to exchange emails? I don't want to keep bothering you about this but I am very intrigued by your claims. I didn't know they lived in northern California. as far as I knew from being friends with chip is that they had always lived in either new York or Massachusetts.

what are they
    HarvardLawSecretSociety
    HarvardLawSecretSociety

Post by HarvardLawSecretSociety Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:47 pm

This might sound vague, and I don't know if you what Ron's dog's name is, but that's a big hint in the right direction. If know its name then go from there. Chances are you'll have one or two things in mind. I'll give you a hint, it's not the Rocky movies. It's the other.

Dark Angel/Unknown... Untitl11
    MassachusettsOne

Post by MassachusettsOne Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:00 am

LOL what's that like zues? and the dog's name is Apollo I think. so, what's the deal then he's a greek god? lol
    MassachusettsOne

Post by MassachusettsOne Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:28 pm

I'm sorry... I didn't mean to keep saying "lol" and such... I'm just lost.. have half the story.. maybe if we could get at least some type of instant message going back & forth that'd be good? thanks for the info so far
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:45 pm

"Lol"

I also know of a Ronald who's aged incredibly well.

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:27 pm

"It is the story of the Marquise de Merteuil and the Vicomte de Valmont, two narcissistic rivals (and ex-lovers) who use seduction as a weapon to socially control and exploit others, all the while enjoying their cruel games and boasting about their manipulative talents. It has been seen as depicting the decadence of the French aristocracy shortly before the French Revolution, thereby exposing the perversions of the so-called Ancien Régime. However, it has also been described as an amoral story."

"I ended by falling on my knees and pledging her eternal love. And do you know that, at that time, and for several hours afterwards, I actually meant it."

Les Liaisons dangereuses

cyclops

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:12 am