Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 38 Icon_minitimeToday at 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 38 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:14 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 38 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 38 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 38 Empty Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys

Post by Cyrellys

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 38 Legend_of_zelda__hero_s_shade_quote_by_thornhylian-d4syym2

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 38 Viking-Age-Warrior-Woman

BANNED from TWITMO. 

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 38 Sam_1010

Last edited by Cyrellys on Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:52 pm; edited 49 times in total

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Share this post on: reddit

Cyrellys

Post Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:53 pm by Cyrellys

Dan wrote:Cyrellys,  

Re...... the laws of nature........

I don’t believe in nature, because I’m a monist.  I believe in the One.  

You are afraid of the One.  Cy, fear not.  

I believe in the law of One = the Logos = the Word......
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
    To make a long story short, Logos = Love.  

If this is not making sense to you, Cy, you need to brush up on your cosmopsychism.  

Yes, many of us fear love.  That’s why love was made flesh, and sent amongst us.  Fear not.  

This was Dan's from 2020...https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t387-notes-from-under-the-bus-2#30890

Dan may be a monist but he doesn't understand Natural Law or Nature's Law nor does he have the definition of the Word correct.  He's missed St Thomas Aquinas and CS Lewis...among others like our Founders, or John Locke and Adam Smith.  

• For St. Thomas Aquinas (1224/25–1274 CE), natural law and religion were inextricably connected. He believed that natural law "participates" in the divine "eternal" law. Aquinas thought eternal law to be that rational plan by which all creation is ordered, and natural law is the way that human beings participate in the eternal law. He further posited that the fundamental principle of natural law is that we should do good and avoid evil.2

Natural Law Theory Explained With Examples in Business (investopedia.com)

Natural Law is based on the very thing Dan quoted: In the beginning there was the Word...

He got the definition of the Word incorrect.  It is Reason which is synonymous with Truth.  I quoted Heraclitus of Ephesus in this document: 
    Celtic history an interesting character reference on a drui named Aba… (slideshare.net)  Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 38 Web_ca34
    ...that nature or the universe was controlled by "logos"; the "Word" or 'Reason' which was "Truth" and synonymous with godhead.  Whatever happened was in accordence with this Truth and the aim of men and women was to live in harmony with it.  Heracleitus of Ephesus lived c.540-480 bc.  The "Gospel of St. John was written in about AD 100.  "In the beginning was the Word (logos) and the Word (logos) was with God, and the Word (logos) was God."

Logos does not = Love.

Logos = Reason aka Truth aka godhead aka God.

Tell again who needs to brush up on their 'cosmopsychism'?

Bleh.  Old business, turkey trotter.
    Cyrellys

Post Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:01 pm by Cyrellys

In the wake of the mess in Florida and the Carolinas...who remembers Project Cirrus?
    Benchmarks: October 13, 1947: A disaster with Project Cirrus (earthmagazine.org)

or Project Storm Fury?  1962

meanwhile...Looking Glass was aloft today.  The aircraft took off, flew south into southern North Carolina, turned southeast out into the Atlantic Ocean, and turned its Transponder OFF.

(airborne National Command Post to command US nuclear forces worldwide in the event ground stations are all destroyed.)

U likes this post

Cyrellys

Post Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:15 pm by Cyrellys

I just come from looking at the news reel for today.  The last Danann isn't impressed.

You all nuclear world, need to take a seat and chill the fruk out.  Every one of you are losing your minds and if you don't put a cork in it, like RIGHT NOW, you and your offspring won't have a planet to live on.

Snap to, morons.

U likes this post

Cyrellys

Post Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:57 pm by Cyrellys

They are soooo busted.
    U

Post Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:32 pm by U

Cyrellys wrote:In the wake of the mess in Florida and the Carolinas...who remembers Project Cirrus?
    Benchmarks: October 13, 1947: A disaster with Project Cirrus (earthmagazine.org)

or Project Storm Fury?  1962

meanwhile...Looking Glass was aloft today.  The aircraft took off, flew south into southern North Carolina, turned southeast out into the Atlantic Ocean, and turned its Transponder OFF.

(airborne National Command Post to command US nuclear forces worldwide in the event ground stations are all destroyed.)

SOUTHEAST!

All Aboard!

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 38 Maxres15

http://www.buyhistoryprints.com/nautical/display.asp?stock_number=2612

https://www.atlantis-press.com/article/25899146.pdf

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0784968/

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Predicted-paths-of-the-Bermuda-hotspot-relative-to-North-America-based-on-data-from_fig1_248515758

Sorry Cy, they're in God's hands 😏

Party down 🥳

Cyrellys

Post Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:20 pm by Cyrellys

Two of my favorites from my youth...Jane Eyre and Godzilla.  Who'da thunk both could be psychological cell mates.  Lol, don't read too much into that.

U likes this post

U

Post Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:28 pm by U

Cyrellys wrote:Two of my favorites from my youth...Jane Eyre and Godzilla.  Who'da thunk both could be psychological cell mates.  Lol, don't read too much into that.

Don't worry.

I WILL!
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:36 pm by Cyrellys

Lol.  My grandmother's house was wall to wall books with more stacks knee high on the floor for lack of shelf space.  I ate up all of them, feeling like Godzilla walking among the building picking out the best for the day.  I was in third grade when I first read Edward Gibbon's Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire.  I was reading 300 pages starting after school and finishing at about 4am in the morning.  In high school my Earth Science teacher turned me in to the school nurse for possible mono because I was sleeping thru his after lunch class.  Shrug...I'd already read the text book on the class and had moved on to more interesting books in my habitual reading hours.  I was told to dial back and get more sleep...I lied and said I would.  Business as usual.  Grin.
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:57 am by Cyrellys

Yan Zizka

U likes this post

U

Post Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:19 am by U

Cyrellys wrote:Yan Zizka

King of the Plains...

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 38 Downlo22

Cyrellys

Post Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:16 am by Cyrellys

From EMAIL

Re: Communist jargo and "NewSpeak' on so-called 'Women's rights"

On Thu, Oct 13, 2022 at 8:47 PM Leanne J wrote:

Women’s rights under dictatorships are nil! Women must fight against the way dictatorships
    try to muzzle women before it is too late!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31709887

Leanne

-----------------

Robert Morningstar

1:55 AM (4 hours ago)
    Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 38 Cleardot

[ltr]Quote from you BBC artcile:

"So women were being asked to have minimum three children, then abortion was condemned as being a form of genocide, basically."

Hi, Leanne,

I support women's rights around the world, but I do not support a woman's (or anybody's) so-called "right" to kill a baby, inside or outside the womb.

I have no "Right to kill." except, only if necessary, in the most extreme act of self-defense.

Late-term abortion is not a "Woman's Right" nor a "Human Right' right at all, 
    It is an "Inhuman Wrong."

Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 38 32

------[/ltr]

Cyrellys Geibhendach 

5:36 AM (34 minutes ago)

to Robert, Leanne, Jack, Chris, Andrew, gregory, Pasheen
    [ltr]

Women who believe it is a "right" to kill infants whether inside or outside the womb do not value life in the same way the rest of us do.  It's not strictly a issue of religion.  It's a cultural values matter.  Women in truth (at least in this nation) have no more "rights" than men.  A man kills a pregnant woman can be charged with double homicide.  Outside of rape, pregnancy is a choice and a responsibility.  It is preventable if some woman does not value life as others around her in her nation do, then she should not be getting pregnant.  It's the same as she should not be murdering a fellow adult.  In our collective value system upon which all our laws and unwritten social civilization is built, murder is not acceptable for it breaks the trust of our civilization.  The same people who would murder infants also believe in a civilization where guns are banned which in fact creates a forced tolerance of tyranny where there can be no trust among men and women.  You may as well resign yourself to the day when life is so devalued you can be ordered to board a cattle car for transport to some extermination facility because you have outlived your usefulness to some unseen slave master who never valued your life in the same assumed claim of "right" to choose for another.  A civilization built upon exceptions will continue to degrade until every individual has either no right or all right to despotism.  A civilization without a pendulum moderated by moral values is no civilization but only a mad max with diabetes and a pink tutu.  Cyrellys

-------[/ltr]

Leanne J

5:48 AM (25 minutes ago)

to me, Robert, Jack, Chris, Andrew, gregory, Pasheen
    [ltr]

I agree! I do not believe in abortion unless it is a dire circumstance as you mention. I believe in a women’s right to speak, without fear of being murdered such as in many autocratic countries. Women are generally the nurturers of the society, they feed and take care of their families and in a large part now that there is so much denigration of their right to speak and take care of families (because they now have to flee for their lives.) The world at large will suffer and is beginning to suffer. Without the nurturers….. who will feed and nurture the new societies. 
    Autocrats do not think of that or what they are causing. Cause and effect!
    Maybe if the dictators thought about their mothers and why they may even be in power in the first place, they may then value woman more.
    Also have they ever thought of the miracle of the milk. Mother’s milk is there to nourish the new borns and when that finishes, the miracle of the cow is there to finish the job. How interesting that things are so naturally presented in life. There really must be some greater order don’t you think?
    Leanne

-------[/ltr]

Cyrellys Geibhendach

5:57 AM (17 minutes ago)

to Leanne, Robert, Jack, Chris, Andrew, gregory, Pasheen
    [ltr]

I agree there is a certain natural order, whether that order is by a higher conscious entity is an unnecessary debate for we can all see the order for ourselves; it exists.  When our moral values flee the field of play and war, that natural order crumbles into some form of chaos which asserts a harm upon everyone in a civilization until the level of pain forces reason to once more assert moral values for the sake of survival.  Civilizations are established for the sake of survival and mutual survival is more reasoned and less painful than survival by pure force.  The question of a civilization built upon moral values and mutual survival that includes everyone can be boiled down to whether or not we want civilization or not.  Once lost, civilization and its civil society is not so easy to replace.[/ltr]

------

'UNLIMITED POWER IN THE HANDS OF LIMITED PEOPLE ALWAYS LEADS TO CRUELTY. ― ALEKSANDR SOLZHENITSYN, THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO 1918–1956
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:56 am by Cyrellys

PREPARE FOR DOOMSDAY Urgent calls for radiation pills and survival training for EVERY family as Britain ‘woefully unprepared’ for nuclear war https://www.the-sun.com/news/6433145/britain-woefully-unprepared-nuclear-war-russia-iodine-tablets/

Russian Air Force Plane Leaves Nuke Weapons Base; Doomsday Plane Airborne----->RUSSIA WANTED NATO AND THE WORLD TO KNOW THAT THEY ARE MORE READY THAN NATO THINKS MOST OF THE TIME THE PLANES DO NOT FLY WITH THE TRANSPONDERS TURNED ON https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/russian-air-force-plane-leaves-nuke-weapons-base-doomsday-plane-airborne

South Korea scrambles fighter jets as Kim Jong Un's warplanes fly to border:North Korean jets were seen within 12km of the boundary between the nations https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11312789/South-Korea-scrambles-fighter-jets-Kim-Jong-Uns-warplanes-fly-border.html

Kremlin warns of nuclear World War III: ‘Will be catastrophic for all mankind’:Ukrainian calls for the international community to take 'preventative' strikes or actions against Russia for World War III ,would be catastrophic! https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/10/kremlin-warns-of-nuclear-world-war-iii-will-be-catastrophic-for-all-mankind/?utm_source=quayle&utm_campaign=alt&utm_medium=facebook

U.S. D.O.D issued a contract for COVID-19 Research to a company in Ukraine, 3 months before COVID-19 was known to exist: This information shows the US funded the actual creation of the COVID-19 virus, which killed millions worldwide, and paved the way f https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/u-s-d-o-d-issued-a-contract-for-covid-19-research-to-a-company-in-ukraine-3-months-before-covid-19-was-known-to-exist

Kim Jong Un says North Korea is at 'full preparedness for actual war' and boasts 'tactical nuke' cruise missiles have been deployed to multiple military units https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11309487/North-Korea-test-fires-long-range-strategic-cruise-missiles-state-media.html

Macron says France will NOT respond with a nuke if Russia launches nuclear strike in Ukraine - as NATO and Putin both prepare to hold nuclear exercises and Finland runs out of iodine tablets https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11311027/France-NOT-respond-nuke-Russia-nukes-Ukraine-Macron-says.html

Russia says granting Ukraine membership of NATO will guarantee the beginning of World War Three:NATO planning nuclear readiness exercises in Europe with bombers in the air https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11310947/Russia-says-granting-Ukraine-membership-NATO-guarantee-beginning-World-War-Three.html

Dow slumps more than 500 points after key consumer inflation reading is hotter than expected;REMEMBER WHAT AARON B TOLD THE HAGMANN AUDIENCE ABOUT WHERE THE STOCK MARKET SELL OFF WOULD BE? https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/12/stock-futures-are-up-as-investors-await-inflation-data.html

Link Fixed:The Morning Briefing: Let's Hope Joe Biden Doesn't Get the Planet Nuked for Christmas https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2022/10/13/the-morning-briefing-lets-hope-joe-biden-doesnt-get-the-planet-nuked-for-christmas-n1636681

With Nuclear War On The Horizon & Americans Suffering From Massive Food Inflation, The Liberal Media Is Busy Trying To Interfere With The Midterm Elections https://www.allnewspipeline.com/Media_Is_Busy_Trying_To_Interfere.php

Pfizer exec laughs when asked whether they knew their product stopped transmission prior to release: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YagXbprzFE

Tulsi Gabbard claims there is an 'imminent threat' of 'World War III and a nuclear Holocaust' that no one is prepared for - and 'Ukraine’s going to have to give up something' to achieve peace https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11308913/Tulsi-Gabbard-imminent-threat-World-War-III.html

Biden administration urged Saudi Arabia to wait until after the midterms to cut oil production - and warned rejecting the offer would be a clear sign of siding with Russia, report claims https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11305219/Biden-administration-urged-Saudi-Arabia-wait-midterms-cut-oil-production.html

BREAKING: European Parliament MEP calls EU Covid vaccine purchases 'biggest CORRUPTION SCANDAL in history' https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/10/12/breaking-european-parliaments-mislav-kolakusic-calls-eus-covid-vaccine-purchases-biggest-corruption-scandal-in-history/

Russia to evacuate top security officers and their families from occupied regions in Ukraine: report Russia reportedly informs top FSB officers on evacuation routes as Ukraine make gains in war https://www.foxnews.com/world/russia-evacuate-top-security-officers-their-families-occupied-regions-ukraine-report

Belgrade Believes Druzhba Pipeline Accident Continuation of Nord Stream Events What we all need to know is that there is a world energy war going on. It is still not a world war as we imagine it, without nuclear weapons, but this is a world energy war. https://sputniknews.com/20221012/belgrade-believes-druzhba-pipeline-accident-continuation-of-nord-stream-events-1101760551.html

A US-supplied underwater drone may have caused Crimean bridge explosion, independent military analysts claim----But analysts point to a wave under the bridge and no hole on the road https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11307657/US-supplied-underwater-drone-caused-Crimean-bridge-explosion-military-analysts-claim.html

Russia has placed 11 bombplanes only 20 miles from Norwegian border. Seven of them are of typ Tu-160 Blackjack and four are of typ Tu-95 Bear-H They can reach USA and also Europe with nuclear weapons. https://t.me/beholdisraelchannel/11753

BREAKING: WE ARE ON THE BRINK NOW!!!⚡ https://t.me/patricklancasternewstoday/1156

Germany delivers air defense system to Ukraine The delivery of the IRIS-T system comes days after heavy Russian missile strikes hit major Ukrainian cities including Kyiv. Germany said three more of the systems would be delivered next year https://www.dw.com/en/germany-delivers-air-defense-system-to-ukraine/a-63411353

Russia’s Putin hails ties as he meets UAE president Russia’s Putin praises cooperation during talks about OPEC+ and the Ukraine war with Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan. https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/10/11/russia-putin-hails-ties-meets-uae-president

A Compendium Of The Deceitful Claims Made By US Government Agencies And The Biden Cabal During The Pandemic - COVID Was 'Dual Use' Biological Warfare Created By The Deep State https://www.allnewspipeline.com/Compendium_Of_Deceitful_Claims_Made_By_US_Govt_Agencies_During_Pandemic.php

'No Possibility Of Reconciliation' Any Longer: US And China Are Now 'Officially In An Economic War'-Reaction in China was furious. The nationalistic Global Times newspaper warned the 'savage attack on free trade' would have dire consequences for the US. https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/no-possibility-reconciliation-any-longer-us-and-china-are-now-officially-economic-war

America Quietly Prepares for Nuclear War: The media is urging the public not to fear as this is simply a precaution. Yet, the US would not have shelled out $290 million on a drug if the intelligence agencies did not fear the potential of a nuclear attack. https://www.theburningplatform.com/2022/10/12/america-quietly-prepares-for-nuclear-war/

America’s Death Squads: When Police Become Judge, Jury and Executioner:These death squads believe they can kill, shoot, taser, abuse and steal from American citizens in the so-called name of law and order. https://www.theburningplatform.com/2022/10/11/americas-death-squads-when-police-become-judge-jury-and-executioner/

RUSSIAN MILITARY RADIO BROADCASTS TO CITIZENS IN KHARKIV: 'EVACUATE CITY NOW' https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/russian-military-radio-broadcasts-to-citizens-in-kharkiv-evacuate-city-now

ARREST VIDEOS: UKRAINIAN SBU AGENT CAUGHT WITH MANPADS IN MOSCOW; SECOND CAUGHT IN BRYANSK https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/arrest-videos-ukrainian-sbu-agent-caught-with-manpads-in-moscow-second-caught-in-bryansk

Vladimir Putin 'told Elon Musk he was prepared to use nuclear weapons to defend annexed regions of Ukraine' when billionaire Tesla founder, 51, spoke privately with the warring dictator, 70, in a bid to act as a peacemaker https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11305529/Vladimir-Putin-told-Elon-Musk-prepared-use-nukes-defend-annexed-regions-Ukraine.html

Elon Musk blocks Ukraine from using Starlink in Crimea amid nuclear fears.The SpaceX CEO fearing that an effort to retake the peninsula from Russian forces could lead to a nuclear war, according to a report published Tuesday. https://strangesounds.org/2022/10/elon-musk-blocks-ukraine-from-using-starlink-in-crimea-amid-nuclear-fears.html

Remember the 2014 research info on the George Bush Sr illegal network of biolabs included 3 labs in Sierra Leone working on Ebola...Wuhan also had Ebola: Uganda Ebola outbreak: First death recorded in capital Kampala:He was the 19th victim in the current outbreak of the deadly virus but the first to die in Kampala. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-63212117

It’s Time To Tell Biden We Say ‘NO!’ To Nuclear War! Biden’s 'experts' believe that Putin is bluffing and will do nothing about the Dugina assassination, the Nordstream pipeline sabotage, and the Kerch Bridge attack ,but what if they’re wrong https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/10/ron-paul/its-time-to-tell-biden-we-say-no-to-nuclear-war/

Crimean Bridge Attack: Ukraine’s Sabotage Teams Take Orders From Washington, Senior Official Reveals https://sputniknews.com/20221010/crimean-bridge-attack-ukraines-sabotage-teams-take-orders-from-washington-senior-official-reveals-1101698419.html

Head of Belarus KGB: 'The West is considering the use of nuclear weapons against the country and the Russian Federation' https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/head-of-belarus-kgb-the-west-is-considering-the-use-of-nuclear-weapons-against-the-country-and-the-russian-federation

Have we learned nothing? 40 new biochemical labs that handle dangerous viruses are being built around the world after the Covid pandemic — with 15 in Russia alone https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11302897/Have-learned-40-new-labs-dangerous-viruses-built-Covid-pandemic.html

A three-hour power cut daily. That's the latest warning UK's National Grid has sent to its citizens on Thursday. This, in an almost instant rebuttal to Prime Minister Liz Truss' assurances that the country would get through the winter comfortably. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFEnQmrRWOw

Art Cashin – Central Bankers Worried About Systemic Risk As Global Liquidity Dries Up. Greyerz Warns Systemic Risk Will Become Systemic Implosion - THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE CANNOT BE STOPPED! https://kingworldnews.com/art-cashin-central-bankers-worried-about-systemic-risk-as-global-liquidity-dries-up/

Funding Panic Imminent? Fed Quietly Sends $3.1 Billion To Switzerland Via Swap Line :'Markets stop panicking when central banks start panicking.' https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/funding-panic-imminent-fed-quietly-sends-31-billion-switzerland-swap-line

Four Russian fighter jets are intercepted after flying into Polish air space :The offending jets then continued over the Baltic Sea before heading towards Sweden. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11283821/Four-Russian-fighter-jets-intercepted-flying-Polish-Swedish-air-space.html?dicbo=v2-47ba68dcf9073029f0d06c873bef8d3d&ico=outbrain_footer

Zelensky Calls for NATO to Launch Nuclear Weapons :Those who cheer Ukraine on, will not be armchair generals in this war. He is bringing it to every continent and to a neighborhood near you. https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/war/zelensky-calls-for-nato-to-launch-nuclear-weapons/

The UK regions vulnerable to Russian nuclear attack – MAPPED The Kremlin has an estimated 6,500 nuclear weapons at its disposal, more than any other country on Earth, as well as 15 bases from which warheads could be launched at targets in the UK. https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1675101/ukraine-war-vladimir-putin-nuclear-weapon-strike-targets-uk-spt

NATO prepares for nuclear drills and doubles number of warships in the Baltic Sea to 30 in show of strength after 'horrific' Russian bombing raids in Ukraine https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11304405/NATO-prepares-nuclear-drills-doubles-number-warships-Baltic-Sea-strength.html

NATO to hold nuclear deterrence exercise as Russia rages at Ukraine“Now is the right time to be firm and to be clear that NATO is there to protect and defend all allies,” NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg, a former Norwegian politician, told repor https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/nato-nuclear-deterrence-exercise-russia

Storm Is Here! Putin's Last Laugh! China, Russia, India, Brazil Announce Joint Force To Destroy U.S. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geKkvbuKRA4

WTH? Secret Police Stations Popping-Up In America—Their Purpose Will Chill Your Core! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm3F3JIC3fs
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:20 pm by Cyrellys

They're still at it:

NATO will begin military drills practising the use of Europe's nuclear bombs on Monday after Putin warned direct clashes with Russia would spark 'global catastrophe'  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11316987/NATO-begin-military-drills-practising-use-Europes-nuclear-bombs-Monday.html

monitoring should include Haiti...globals moving military on it.  I would not assume altruism at this point.

SpaceX Tells U.S. Gov't it can no longer fund StarLink in Ukraine :Elon Musk suggests he is pulling Starlink from Ukraine because ambassador was rude  https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/spacex-tells-u-s-gov-t-it-can-no-longer-fund-starlink-in-ukraine

Scientists Sound Alarm as Gates, WEF Promote Gene-Editing Technology for Everything From Fake Meat to Designer Babies:Bill Gates and the World Economic Forum are among the biggest promoters of CRISPR,  https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/bill-gates-wef-crispr-gene-editing-fake-meat-designer-babies/

China chip ban a US exercise in extreme self-harm CapEx and R&D implode in hard-pressed Western semicon industry while China pours massive funds into chip independence https://asiatimes.com/2022/10/china-chip-ban-a-us-exercise-in-extreme-self-harm/

As The Globalists Get Ready To Blow Up The World, Be Prepared For TEOTWAWKI As The World Has No Experience Stopping A War Between Two Nuclear-Armed Foes  https://allnewspipeline.com/The_Wise_Will_Prepare_For_TEOTWAWKI.php

*****FLASH***** URGENT - European Member of Parliament Says COVID-19 Vaccines 'FAKE' - Do no Good - Terminate Contract and Prosecute Pfizer!  https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/flash-urgent-european-member-of-parliament-says-covid-19-vaccines-fake-do-no-good-terminate-contract-and-prosecute-pfizer

Russia Moves Nuclear-Capable Bombers to within 115 miles of NATO Country Borders:The Armageddon planes are usually stationed at Engels Air Base, 450 miles south-east of Moscow.   https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/russia-moves-nuclear-capable-bombers-to-within-11-miles-of-nato-country-borders

Kremlin officials warn of 'guaranteed escalation' to 'catastrophic World War 3' Meanwhile in Europe, some politicians openly call for such actions, and don't conceal or rule out the possibility of using weapons of mass destruction against Russia.'   https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/kremlin-officials-warn-of-guaranteed-escalation-to-catastrophic-world-war-3

ALERT: Government Bond 'Illiquidity' Crisis that threatens the entire system.. We said it was the top of a massive never-before-seen stock market bubble, and that its unwinding would be worse for investors and average folks  https://kingworldnews.com/alert-government-bond-illiquidity-crisis/

_______

THE GREAT RESET: KLAUS SCHWAB’S WEF HAS PLANS TO IMPLEMENT A ‘CARBON ALLOWANCE’ THAT WILL RESTRICT WHAT YOU DO, BUY AND EAT
    In his 2020  book “THE DENIAL” journalist Ross Clark describes a dystopian future in which everything we buy or do has a carbon (CO2) value and each household or individual has a carbon allowance which is the maximum amount of CO2 they are allowed to use each month.   https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/83615/the-great-reset-klaus-schwabs-wef-has-plans-to-implement-a-carbon-allowance-that-will-restrict-what.html

-------

PLUNKIT:

THE STORY OF THE CENTURY JUST BROKE (AND NO ONE NOTICED)
    SOURCE: CORBETT REPORT
    https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/83614/the-story-of-the-century-just-broke-and-no-one.html

Snip:

Attentive viewers of the MSM will have noticed little cracks in the facade of this particular propaganda narrative, however.
    There's the Scary Poppins scandal, for instance, where the Biden administration attempted to appoint well-known disinformation spreader and censorship proponent Nina Janckewicz as head of their bone-chillingly named "Disinformation Governance Board."
    Or there's the seemingly endless parade of establishment propagandists, disinformation spreaders and outright liars who are using their political capital to push for increasingly draconian censorship laws in a brazen bid to silence those who would point out their mendacities.
    Indeed, by this point it's almost impossible for any objective observer to deny that the entire establishment freak-out over "online misinformation" is:
    • a projection by those self-same establishment figures, who are guilty of spreading such misinformation themselves; and

• a convenient excuse for censoring their critics.

But, lest any fence-straddling normie should still be in doubt about where the real misinformation threat is coming from, that doubt has been erased by the latest scandal to break through the information blockade set up by the MSM gatekeepers.
    Although you might have missed it if you blinked while scrolling through your news feed last week, the very same mockingbird repeaters who have just spent the past decade ginning up a neo-McCarthyist New Red Scare over ChiCom/Best Korea/Russkie hackers have just admitted that the biggest purveyor of online mal-, mis- and dis-information is . . .
    . . . (are you ready for this?) . . . 
    . . . the US government!
    Surprised? I didn't think so.
    Specifically, a new report from our friends over at WaPo reveals that the Pentagon "has ordered a sweeping audit of how it conducts clandestine information warfare after major social media companies identified and took offline fake accounts suspected of being run by the U.S. military in violation of the platforms’ rules."
    The report is a whitewash, of course. It points to a Graphika/Stanford report released this past August, which, in a refreshing change of pace, took the type of scatter plot nonsense that is used to connect sites like The Corbett Report to "extremist" outlets and to foreign influence operations and instead used that methodology to expose a group of suspiciously pro-Western social media accounts.
    The Graphika/Stanford researchers uncovered "an interconnected web of accounts on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and five other social media platforms that used deceptive tactics to promote pro-Western narratives in the Middle East and Central Asia." These accounts appeared to be engaged in "a series of covert campaigns over a period of almost five years rather than one homogeneous operation." Although some of these operations were linked to a US Special Operations Command online propaganda program called the "Trans Regional Web Initiative" that was briefly reported on a decade ago, the other accounts were engaged in "a series of covert campaigns of unclear origin."
    The latest WaPo report informs us that "the White House and some federal agencies" have "expressed mounting concerns over the Defense Department’s attempted manipulation of audiences overseas" and are investigating the matter. While the original Graphika/Stanford report did not directly accuse the US military of controlling or deploying the network of "pro-Western" social media accounts, the WaPo's anonymous sources say that "US Central Command is among those whose activities are facing scrutiny."
    Reading between the lines, it isn't difficult to understand why The Bezos Post is "reporting" on this story: outside researchers uncovered a US government-run online misinformation network, the Pentagon is running a phony baloney "investigation" so that they can inevitably conclude that they did nothing wrong, and the public is left with the impression that this "scandal" was all about a perfectly legal (if morally questionable) "overseas" propaganda campaign.
    If we take it as face value, the report will have many shrugging their shoulders and moving on to the next story. So what if the US government created a few fake social media accounts to—as WaPo asserts—"counter disinformation spread by China suggesting the coronavirus responsible for COVID-19 was created at a U.S. Army lab in Fort Detrick" and "amplify truthful information from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention about the virus’s origination in China"? What's the big deal?
    The big deal, of course, is that this story is a limited hangout and we are only being shown the very tiny tip of an unimaginably large iceberg.

THE BACKGROUND

I'm sorry if I'm now breaking this to you, but it's not only Russia, China, North Korea or whatever bogeymen happens to on the State Department's hit list this week who employ hackers and digital spies and bot armies and psyops soldiers in their quest to influence online discourse. It's also the US and Israel and Britain and Canada and every other nation in the world that is engaging in these silicon shenanigans.
    This won't come as a surprise to anyone paying attention, of course. You only need to cast your mind back a few months to that intentionally creepy US Army psyops recruitment ad to get a sense of the scope of American military involvement in the online disinformation space.
    More to the point, as I'm sure you're already aware, the internet was literally created by the US military. Starting out as the ARPANET, the impetus behind the creation of the internet was—as Vint Cerf, now hailed as one of the "fathers of the internet" casually admitted in 2018—"a belief that command and control could make use of computers in order to enable the Defense Department to use its resources better than an opponent."
    And, as researchers like Yasha Levine, author of Surveillance Valley: The Secret Military History of the Internet, have pointed out, the internet was, from its very earliest incarnation, a weapon of surveillance and control to be deployed against anyone the US military deemed to be a counterinsurgency threat.
    With that context in mind, it's easy to see the hundreds of data points connecting US military and intelligence operations and the internet as just pieces of that overall puzzle. Although an exhaustive list of such puzzle pieces would take a dozen articles to properly enumerate, they include:
    • The Pentagon's declared intention to achieve "full spectrum dominance" over all information systems and its subsequent plan to "fight the net" as if it were an "enemy weapons system."

• The US intelligence agencies' role in helping to covertly foster Google, Facebook and other mainstays of the modern internet.

• The "Trans Regional Web Initiative" referred to in the Graphika/Stanford report.

• The purchase by US Central Command of "online persona management software" capable of creating fake social media profiles to be used by Pentagon psyops officers in online propaganda campaigns.

• The millions upon millions of taxpayer dollars being pumped by the Department of Homeland Security and other government agencies into "combatting" mis- and dis-information, which is in reality a tactic for ensuring that only government-approved propaganda is allowed to spread online.

I could go on and on. But it isn't just the US that is involved in these types of operations, of course.
    It's Canada, too, where the government is "employing Internet Trolls, Shills & PR Agents to 'correct misinformation'."
    And it's Israel, which trains cadres of Zionists to edit Wikipedia and whose infamous "Unit 8200" cyber spies have gone on to found a staggering number of high tech startups in recent years, ensuring them backdoor access to many of the world's most sensitive systems (access that they are not afraid to exploit).
    And it's the UK, whose infamous 77th brigade admittedly "edit videos, record podcasts and write viral posts" in their infowar against COVID truthers and other establishment enemies, and whose highly secretive Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group literally created a handbook (entitled "The Art of Deception: Training for a New Generation of Online Covert Operations") for manipulating public opinion online.
    In fact, when you really begin to look into it, every country in the world is engaging in online "perception management" activities or attempting to develop its military capabilities in the "information battlespace," whether to hack into foreign countries' corporate mainframes and vital infrastructure or to manipulate public perception via internet propaganda campaigns.
    So, you might ask, if everyone is doing it, then why does it matter?

WHY IT MATTERS...end snip

more: The Story of the Century Just Broke (And No One Noticed) (blacklistednews.com)
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:43 pm by Cyrellys

I've never seen the flood gates so open...EVER

]EXPOSED: BEFORE UKRAINE BLEW UP KERCH BRIDGE, BRITISH SPIES PLOTTED IT
    Published: October 12, 2022

snip:

The secret British intelligence plot to blow up Crimea’s Kerch Bridge is revealed in internal documents and correspondence obtained exclusively by The Grayzone.

The Grayzone has obtained an April 2022 presentation drawn up for senior British intelligence officers hashing out an elaborate scheme to blow up Crimea’s Kerch Bridge with the involvement of specially trained Ukrainian soldiers. Almost six months after the plan was circulated, Kerch Bridge was attacked in an October 8th suicide bombing apparently overseen by Ukraine’s SBU intelligence services.

Detailed proposals for providing “audacious” support to Kiev’s “maritime raiding operations” were drafted at the request of Chris Donnelly, a senior British Army intelligence operative and veteran high ranking NATO advisor. The wide-ranging plan’s core component was “destruction of the bridge over the Kerch Strait.”

Documents and correspondence plotting the operation were provided to The Grayzone by an anonymous source.

The truck bombing of the Kerch Bridge differed operationally from the plot sketched therein. Yet, Britain’s evident interest in planning such an attack underscores the deep involvement of NATO powers in the Ukraine proxy war. At almost precisely the time that London reportedly sabotaged peace talks between Kiev and Moscow in April this year, British military intelligence operatives were drawing up blueprints to destroy a major Russian bridge crossed by thousands of civilians per day.

The roadmap was produced by Hugh Ward, a British military veteran. A number of strategies for helping Ukraine “pose a threat to Russian naval forces” in the Black Sea are outlined. The overriding objectives are stated as aiming to “degrade” Russia’s ability to blockade Kiev, “erode” Moscow’s “warfighting capability”,  and isolate Russian land and maritime forces in Crimea by “denying resupply by sea and overland via Kerch bridge.”

Read the complete blueprint: Support for Maritime Raiding Operations – Proposal

end snip...a ton more plus docs & images:  https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/83612/exposed-before-ukraine-blew-up-kerch-bridge-british-spies-plotted.html

Report has been archived in FULL.
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:48 pm by Cyrellys

FLORIDA STATE SURGEON GENERAL: “84% INCREASE IN THE RELATIVE INCIDENCE OF CARDIAC-RELATED DEATH AMONG MALES 18-39 YEARS OLD WITHIN 28 DAYS FOLLOWING MRNA VACCINATION”
    Update: Twitter Censers FL Surgeon General Dr. Ladapo Then Backtracks After Public Backlash
    https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/83604/florida-state-surgeon-general-84-increase-in-the-relative-incidence-of-cardiacrelated-death-among.html
    Cyrellys

Post Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:51 pm by Cyrellys

Cyrellys

Post Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:08 pm by Cyrellys

Does China hate Grian so badly it's willing to endanger the whole planet with an artificial sun technology that has in ancient history devastated a former portion of the world?  WTF?

China has gone insane.
    Cyrellys

Post Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:11 pm by Cyrellys

I have to agree with Jones on this one....the elites have failed to use bioweapon(s) to eliminate the human population from the Earth so they can have their "utopia", so now they're gearing up to try it with nukes because they have used OUR MONEY to build their deep underground bases.  

Emergency Broadcast! Deep State Preparing Covid Camps To Hold Political Enemies During Nuclear War  [size=13]Emergency Broadcast! Deep State Preparing Covid Camps To Hold Political Enemies During Nuclear War (infowars.com)
    Cyrellys

Post Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:06 pm by Cyrellys

HEADLINE Russia:'No Point' to continued Diplomatic Presence in the West:Diplomacy failed. Russia has no choice but to act militarily now, and it is all because we in the West lied, broke our word, and surrounded Russia with missiles.We are in the wrong here.  https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/russia-no-point-to-continued-diplomatic-presence-in-the-west

QUOTE:

In a shocking statement today, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said "Russia sees no point in maintaining diplomatic presence in the West."
    He continued by saying “It makes no sense, and we have no desire to maintain the same presence in Western countries. Our people work in conditions that can hardly be called human. They face constant problems, threats of physical attacks.” 
    Lavrov went on to reveal "the Russian foreign ministry is currently carrying out a “geographical reorientation” of its activities both abroad and in the central office" suggesting a potential downgrade of Russia’s diplomatic presence in the West.

Hal Turner Remarks
    Will this be a pretext for quiet embassy evac before the nukes launch?
    When Diplomacy is shut off, we all know what comes next.
    You know, if the United States or its NATO allies had one shred of self-respect, or one grain of honor, this whole Ukraine thing would never have taken place.  But the people running the United States Government seem to me to have no honor - at all.   They gave assurances to Russia that NATO "would not move one inch eastward"  then later did the exact thing they assured Russia would NOT be done.  That set in motion DECADES of betrayal of Russia, which have no lead us to the brink of actual nuclear war.
    Our assurance was given, and recorded in official US State Department Records, on February 9, 1990.   A portion of those records appear below.
    The long and short of it is this: At a meeting in Moscow between  then US Secretary of State James Baker, then Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev, and then Soviet Foreign Minister Eduard Shevardnadze, Baker spoke about the then-pending re-unification of East and West Germany.  Baker expressly stated (Page 5):
    "I want you to know one thing for certain: The president and I have made clear that we seek no unilateral advantage in this process."
    On the very next page (Page 6), Baker explicitly stated:
    "We understand the need for assurances to the countries in the east.  If we maintain a presence in a Germany that is part of NATO, there would be no extension of NATO's jurisdiction for forces of NATO one inch to the east."
    For all those ignorant morons cheering Ukraine, let me educate you with facts and evidence proving we in the west - and the government of Ukraine - are in the wrong.  Here are the official US State Department records proving the United States assured the Soviet Union upon the re-unification of East and West Germany, "there would be no extension of NATO's jurisdiction for forces of NATO one inch to the east:"
     Cover Page of Freedom of Information Act release, so you can see the file number at the bottom:
    Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 38 US-Memo-Baker-Gorbachev-Moscow-1
    Page 5 of the release:
    Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 38 US-Memo-P-5-Baker-Gorbachev-Moscow-3
    Page 6 of the release:
    Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 38 US-Memo-P-6-Baker-Gorbachev-Moscow-2
    OK, so there you have it.  Official records from the US State Department.   At this point, I would like to ask YOU, when you read that, how did you interpret NATO not moving "one inch to the east?"
    For me, I took this to mean exactly what it said.  No more eastward expansion.  How about you? 
    Well, guess how the US government under the NEXT President, Bill Clinton, chose to interpret it.
    The US Government chose to interpret it as applying ONLY INSIDE RE-UNIFIED GERMANY.
    Under Clinton, the position of the United States became . . .  the wider context of these assurances was not to expand NATO eastwards at all and that NATO should have stopped at eastern Germany. Sure, that was the context when the assurances were discussed. Yet no such assurances or promises were ever given, nor could they be given without consent of parliaments of NATO states. In western statesmanship you can’t bind a future government without an act of parliament (Congress, Senate or what have you) or a precedent by the supreme (Constitutional or what have you) court. Even if some sort of assurance was given to the Soviet Union or Russia, that assurance was only as good as the term of the executive that made it.
     And that . . .  that right there  . . . is what set in motion the massive eastward expansion of NATO, right up to the border of Russia.
    When Baker, Gorbachev, and Shevardnadze met, the nearest NATO base to Russia was 1200 miles away.   As you sit wherever you are right now reading this, the nearest NATO base to St. Petersburg, Russia, is only 100 miles away.   THAT's how close NATO has gotten to Russia.
    It went like this:
    Re-unified Germany became a NATO member in 1990, as discussed between the men named above. 
    In December of the next year, the Soviet Union dissolved itself on Christmas Day.
    Since the big, bad, Soviet Union no longer existed, there was -factually - no longer a reason for NATO to exist.   The reason NATO was created was to protect western Europe from Soviet Communism.  That all ended on Christmas Day 1991, and NATO should have ended with it.   It didn't.
    Nine years later, under President Bill Clinton, our "assurances" against NATO expansion, went right out the window.
    In 1999, NATO admitted former Soviet States Poland, the Czech Republic, and Hungary.
    Then in 2004, under President George W. Bush, he undermined his own father's Presidential assurances, and NATO admitted former Soviet states Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Romania, and Bulgaria.  (How's that for "honorable?")
    With the admission of Estonia, NATO troops got onto bases only 100 miles from St. Petersburg, Russia.
    Here's a map/timeline of NATO's expansion:
    Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys - Page 38 NATO-Expansion-Map
    The Russians balked. Loudly.  And that's when they were told, show us the Treaty or your claims have no merit.  Right then and there, Russia found out that the word of a US President, was worthless.
    And at the time, there wasn't much Russia could do about it.   They were still repairing the damage of 70+ years of filthy Communist rule, and, by the way, still paying off the DEBTS of the former Soviet Union.
    Bet you didn't know that about Russia, did you?   RUSSIA HONORED ALL THE OLD SOVIET DEBTS.
    Yet all that somehow wasn't good enough for the West.  In 2009, NATO expanded again.  In 2014, the West overthrew the democratically elected President of Ukraine, Viktor Yanukovich, by financing and facilitating violent riots in the streets of Ukraine.   When Yanukovich was overthrown, the US and EU financed the election of pro-western puppets in Ukraine, to bring Ukraine into NATO, so as to be able to put US missile defenses inside Ukraine.
    Russia flatly refused to allow this to happen.  Russia pointed out that US missiles in Ukraine would have about a five minute flight time to Moscow, and about a 7 to 10 minute flight time to Russia's nuclear missile silos.   Russia made clear all the way back then, that Ukraine joining NATO was a "red line" for them that Russia would not tolerate.
    NATO (The US and EU) ignored Russia.   NATO expanded again in 2017, and formally began considering Ukraine and Georgia (to the south of Russia) in 2019.
    Russia balked over and over, and was ignored.
    In late December, 2021, Russia put forth a Treaty proposal to obtain iron clad, legally enforceable security guarantees.   NATO laughed at the proposal and threw it in the trash.
    Four days later, Russia delivered the same Treaty Proposal via Diplomatic Courier, to the White House, to #10 Downing Street in London, and to the Presidents/Prime Ministers of all NATO countries, making the exact same proposal but this time saying "If Russia cannot obtain iron clad, legally enforceable security guarantees via Diplomatic means, it will obtain them by military or military-technical means."
    The US and NATO took about three weeks to respond, and when they did, the Treaty was again rejected out of hand, to the sounds of laughter.
    About a month later, on February 24, 2022, Russia did exactly what they said they would do and began a Special Military Operation to De-militarize and de-Nazify Ukraine. 
    The West, stunned that Russia did exactly what they said they would do, erupted in a hissy fit, and started helping Ukraine.   And the meddling of the West has now gotten us to the point, where we are literally ONE MISTAKE AWAY from actual nuclear war.
    All this because we in the West did not honor our assurances, then commenced an aggressive campaign to literally surround Russia with NATO troops, bases, and missiles.
    If you were the Russians, how would you feel?  What would YOU do?
    Diplomacy failed.  Russia has no choice but to act militarily now, and it is all because we in the West lied, broke our word, and surrounded Russia with missiles.
    Now, it may be only weeks until nuclear war destroys us all.
    All for lack of honor.  By us.
    We are in the wrong here.

===================

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnaDCsfLmpw&ab_channel=TheAngryPrepper

World Today | Russian official warns of World War Three
    Cyrellys

Post Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:51 pm by Cyrellys

Russia Destroys Satellite Uplink Station outside Odessa, Ukraine - all NATO Gear inside. The earth station was fully outfitted with NATO secure communications gear, and all NATO targeting data passed to the Kiev regime through this center. 

UK Defense Secretary Ben Wallace takes 'emergency trip' to US amid Nuclear war fearsThe fact that he flew, rather than use secure communications, suggests the subject matter is actual nuclear war and they don't want comms intercepted.  

First Images Of Blown Up Nord Stream Reveals 50 Meter Missing Section Of Pipeline:Norwegian company Blueye Robotics operated the underwater drone and captured these images:BS ON 'NO ONE KNOWS WHO BLEW UP THE PIPELINE'-IREEFUTABLE EVIDENCE,THE U.S.DID!  

Americans Are Sleepwalking Into WW3, Says Author of Bioweapons Treaty :Dr. Boyle, who drafted Biological Weapons Act, warns the public they aren’t aware of the true seriousness of the situation with Russia.  
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:07 am by Cyrellys

Ebola again.
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:09 am by Cyrellys

Meanwhile:

Mailbag Bombshell: The NFL is giving their players IVERMECTIN as a prophylactic AND to prevent 'positive' Covid tests 

Ummm whatever happened to restraint from using antibiotics unnecessarily to prevent bugs from becoming immune to them?

But maybe that is what the NFL officials are trying to do...create a cadre of COVID strain immune to Ivermectin?

1:56pm

WEF Calls for ‘Interventions’ in Free Speech to ‘Improve Safety’ SQ;WHAT A DEMONIC BUNCH OF SELF SERVING ENTITIES-THEY WANT THEIR NATION DESTROYING, POPULATION GENOCIDAL PLANS FOR HUMAN EXTINCTION TO GO UNCONTESTED!  

WEF is a terrorist organization and should be banned in all civilized nations and most of the third world.
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:09 am by Cyrellys

No one should go into a hospital right now without a small army in tow to ensure the medical staff do not do anything you don't want them to do, on pain of dire consequences fro your small army.  It's that bad.

If some places will force vaccinate children, seniors, or others, ask yourself you really truly need to be there and risk it happening to you?  How much do you want to live?  Reason is your first and foremost weapon.

Results Of National COVID Vax Survey Are Alarming: More Than 30 Million Adult Americans Harmed By Jabs With 15% Diagnosed With New Medical Condition Within Weeks To Months!  

Staggering Proof The Globalists Are Pulling Out All Stops To Weaponize Bioweapons Post-COVID In Our Own Backyards, Making The American People First In Their Deadly Line Of Fire.

ID2020 — Your Digital ID of the Future Has Arrived and is a public-private partnership founded by Bill Gates’ GAVI: The Vaccine Alliance, The Rockefeller Foundation, Microsoft, Accenture and Ideo.org,Coming to Take Away Your Privacy, Freedom

Covid 'Tests' and 'Vaccines' Are Delivering a Hybrid Biological/Technological Weapon Which is Activated By 5G, Fibre Optics and Light

The REAL Anthony Fauci | Full Documentary, 2022 (bitchute.com)
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:19 am by Cyrellys

Cyrellys wrote:No one should go into a hospital right now without a small army in tow to ensure the medical staff do not do anything you don't want them to do, on pain of dire consequences fro your small army.  It's that bad.

If some places will force vaccinate children, seniors, or others, ask yourself you really truly need to be there and risk it happening to you?  How much do you want to live?  Reason is your first and foremost weapon.

Results Of National COVID Vax Survey Are Alarming: More Than 30 Million Adult Americans Harmed By Jabs With 15% Diagnosed With New Medical Condition Within Weeks To Months!  

Staggering Proof The Globalists Are Pulling Out All Stops To Weaponize Bioweapons Post-COVID In Our Own Backyards, Making The American People First In Their Deadly Line Of Fire.

ID2020 — Your Digital ID of the Future Has Arrived and is a public-private partnership founded by Bill Gates’ GAVI: The Vaccine Alliance, The Rockefeller Foundation, Microsoft, Accenture and Ideo.org,Coming to Take Away Your Privacy, Freedom

Covid 'Tests' and 'Vaccines' Are Delivering a Hybrid Biological/Technological Weapon Which is Activated By 5G, Fibre Optics and Light

The REAL Anthony Fauci | Full Documentary, 2022 (bitchute.com)
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:21 am by Cyrellys

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:55 pm