Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Member with an interest in "The Aviary", FOIA documentation and other issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Member with an interest in "The Aviary", FOIA documentation and other issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Member with an interest in "The Aviary", FOIA documentation and other issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Member with an interest in "The Aviary", FOIA documentation and other issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Member with an interest in "The Aviary", FOIA documentation and other issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Member with an interest in "The Aviary", FOIA documentation and other issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Member with an interest in "The Aviary", FOIA documentation and other issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Member with an interest in "The Aviary", FOIA documentation and other issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Member with an interest in "The Aviary", FOIA documentation and other issues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+3
Gut
Jake Reason
isaackoi
7 posters

Member with an interest in "The Aviary", FOIA documentation and other issues

isaackoi
    isaackoi

Member with an interest in "The Aviary", FOIA documentation and other issues - Page 2 Empty Member with an interest in "The Aviary", FOIA documentation and other issues

Post by isaackoi Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

I am a barrister in England with an interest in various issues relating to "UFO" reports. I've signed up to this forum mainly because I'm getting more involved in looking into "the Aviary" and related matters.

I use a pseudonym as I have no desire for colleagues or clients to know of my involvement (however slight) in discussion of matters relating to ufo reports.

I generally post any input I have on issues relating to ufo reports to one of several discussion Lists and forums.

Most of the material I've posted online is about organising and searching UFO material (e.g. making available downloadable archives of searchable PDFs of the official UFO documents released by the FBI and the governments of Canada, New Zealand and Australia). I think that sort of resource may help reduce the amount of time and effort wasted within ufology reinventing the wheel.

When introducing myself in an email, I generally include two or three links to material I've posted elsewhere so people can have a glance at some of my work and see the type of issues that interest me and my approach to those issues. However, I'm not sure or not whether posting links to other forums would be frowned upon here so I'll avoid doing it unless and until a moderator says it's not rude to do that in this context.

All the best,

Isaac
    isaackoi
    isaackoi

Member with an interest in "The Aviary", FOIA documentation and other issues - Page 2 Empty Re: Member with an interest in "The Aviary", FOIA documentation and other issues

Post by isaackoi Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:59 am

Jake Reason wrote:Isaac,
    Thank you for links to your work on ATS.  I took the time to review them.  Impressive!  

Thank you Jake. I hope they were of interest, or at least show the type of material I try to post.

Jake Reason wrote:
    Should you wish to give google another 'plug' source of your extensive work, please feel free to post them on this forum.

I think those 3 links probably give a flavour of my ufological work. I don't want to come across as being here to spam this forum with links.

Jake Reason wrote:
    isaackoi wrote:I appreciate that you have many other demands on your time so I'll try to keep my questions very focused.  

For a start:
    (1) Do you (or Dan) have a scanned copy of Bill LaParl's dozen page report on Richard Doty (reportedly produced in the late 1990s following a request by Ron Pandolfi to Dan and Bill LaParl)?
    As I noted to Dan above, he was a no-name to me until you pointed him out.  I enjoyed a few hours last night reading up on his work in the 1990's.  Thanks for pointing him out to me.

No problem.

I hope that Dan has a copy, or is still in touch with Bill LaParl (if Bill is still around - I haven't seen anything by him in quite a while).

Jake Reason wrote:
    isaackoi wrote:
    (2) Can you (or Dan) recommend a link and/or book containing the best summary of Dan's interaction with members of the Aviary?  I'm looking for a detailed factual account.  (I've read quite a bit online by Dan but am looking for a detailed "Just the facts Ma'am" account that avoids speculation etc.  I've seen some information about Dan in a few UFO books, but would like a bit more detail).
    That would be nebulous.  No one I know has taken the time to build an index of such.  Too tedious a work for too few audience.  But I won't speak for Dan, I see he has summarized the situation above.

I realise it may be a bit tedious and less exciting than speculating on various possibility. I just feel that the amount of speculation could be reduced if more detailed factual material were available.

I've read quite a bit by Dan and various members of the Aviary (including, I think, all the books published by members of the Aviary plus probably most of the books that discuss them, and quite a few relevant articles and official documents). Due to the omissions and inconsistencies in that material, I'm not surprised that Doty, Moore, Kit Green, Ron P and the Aviary continue to generate quite a bit of discussion and debate.

I think a document by Dan in the style of an affidavit (heck, it may as well actually be a affidavit...) that was, say, 3 or 4 pages long would help address SOME of the relevant issues. (Similar documents by some of the other individuals involved in the Aviary would be much longer and complicated!).

I'd like to find such a document, but I fear one doesn't exist. It would only take a few hours to write one. I'd be happy to help Dan with an outline of an affidavit and some questions.

isaackoi
    isaackoi

Member with an interest in "The Aviary", FOIA documentation and other issues - Page 2 Empty Re: Member with an interest in "The Aviary", FOIA documentation and other issues

Post by isaackoi Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:04 am

dan wrote:Isaac,

If you are still interested, I'll pm my phone #.........

Hi Dan,

I'm certainly still interested!

It's good to make contact with you. I've been tempted to do so for a while but wanted to do more homework first so that my questions can be as focused as possible to avoid wasting your time.

I'd be happy to get your phone number, but I think it would be useful to try to deal with some of these questions on this Forum or by email so that there is less chance of confusion or ambiguities than when speaking about things. (Some of the inconsistencies in accounts of events relevant to the Aviary seem to have arisen at least in part due to oral conversations being the subject of varying recollections).

By the way, I hope you saw my two specific questions above:
    (1) Do you have a scanned copy of Bill LaParl's dozen page report on Richard Doty (reportedly produced in the late 1990s following a request by Ron Pandolfi to you and Bill LaParl)?

(2) Can you recommend a link and/or book containing the best summary of your interaction with members of the Aviary? I'm looking for a detailed factual account. (I've read quite a bit online by you but am looking for a detailed "Just the facts Ma'am" account that avoids speculation etc. I've seen some information about you in a few UFO books, but would like a bit more detail).
    isaackoi
    isaackoi

Post by isaackoi Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:29 pm

By the way, in relation to the above discussion about putting together a "Just the Facts Ma'am" account from Dan (assuming Dan hasn't published one somewhere which I've missed), a useful starting point (although it's only a starting point) is the factual material in the Paranoia Magazine interview at:
    http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/2013/01/the-aviary-and-the-eschaton-an-interview-with-dan-t-smith/

I've dug out the relevant issue of Paranoia Magazine (Issue 25, Winter 2001) and uploaded a scanned copy of that article to the link below (simply because I like to have a copy of an article as it appeared in print, since the print references tend to have more permanence than website links):
    https://app.box.com/s/7dkq4ns923r099c53mhm

In terms of books that contain information about Dan, I've pulled these books off my bookshelf for a start:

(1) Nick Redfern's relatively recent book, "Final Events" (2010)- which has a couple of pages on Dan (at pages 211-212).  Details of that book, by the way, are on Amazon at:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/EVENTS-Secret-Government-Demonic-Afterlife/dp/1933665483

(2) Gary Bekkum's book "Spies, Lies and Polygraph Tape", which refers to Dan on a number of pages. Details of this book are at:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1451503024

(3) Ed Komarek's ebook "Exopolitics: A Comprehensive Briefing" which refers to Dan on pages 95-97, 133 and 168.

Last edited by isaackoi on Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:34 pm

Issac - Apologies

Mental Commentary:

Oddly enough, I stumbled on this very article for the fist time within the last month and a half, visiting it 2-3 times for clarity. Interesting.

As I was sitting here waiting for the Administration to fix my happy fingers... I Googled NICK as a vibe I was getting from you...I was about to ask you for a book suggestion of his.

Yea... paranormal indeed.

Last edited by MD02 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

isaackoi

Post by isaackoi Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:21 pm

MD02 wrote:Issac - Looks like I edited your post... I'll try to resolve... GRRR

No sweat. I can recall the brief bit I typed and have redone it. I've also taken the opportunity to add a few more references.
    Gut
    Gut

Post by Gut Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Thanks Jake & IsaacKoi for some great links/reading. I'm enjoying my time here immensely.

As far as Kit Green goes, I admit I've been rather rough on him on ATS. Until his role/beliefs become more--if ever--transparent, then I find it hard to trust his intentions.

For one--and admittedly the information is "old"--Jacques Vallee has much to say about Kit's belief--or rather non-belief--about an extraterrestrial reality in Forbidden Science II.

Then the most excellent 'Is Uncle Sam a Closet Ufologist' comes along and "Jim"--reportedly Dr. Green--makes not only some remarks that could be construed as rude towards the community of believers, but does seem--much in line with his professional interests--to be involved in what we might call memeology.

I think I first came across the DIA TIGER stuff from Gary Bekkum and while I disagree with many of his conclusions/interpretations, that document does hold some tidbits that are highly suggestive that Dr. Green does indeed have a continued interest in learning how to manipulate "communities" in the cause of national security.

I'm not sure if my own personal research into those questions would be welcome here, but I certainly appreciate the opportunity to soak up the collective experience of those here more closely related to these subjects. Thanks.

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:56 pm

I enjoy reading a persons stream of consciousness without ads smacked right in the middle..
    Another perk here, I see...Did they copyright your materials also?

With that said.... I'll drop by for sure and partake when Time presents opportunity.

Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:33 pm

isaackoi wrote:
    Jake Reason wrote:Isaac,
    Thank you for links to your work on ATS.  I took the time to review them.  Impressive!  

Thank you Jake. I hope they were of interest, or at least show the type of material I try to post.

Jake Reason wrote:
    Should you wish to give google another 'plug' source of your extensive work, please feel free to post them on this forum.

I think those 3 links probably give a flavour of my ufological work.  I don't want to come across as being here to spam this forum with links.
    We do not moderate like ATS.  Our philosophy of human interactions is not limited by common restrictions you may be accustomed to as the norm.   Links are not "spam" to us as we are not territorial, tribal protective or editors of conscience.

I invited you to copy your work here for your own benefit and purposes, as the broader a web-base that your work is copied, the greater it will show up in a Google search, (as all websites are now google bot monitored) hence potentially increasing the number of readers who might stumble upon your research.

It matters not to us, either way.  Whatever works for you.

isaackoi wrote:
    (RE: summary of Dan's interaction with members of the Aviary?...."Just the facts Ma'am" account that avoids speculation)

I realize it may be a bit tedious and less exciting than speculating on various possibility. I just feel that the amount of speculation could be reduced if more detailed factual material were available.
    Perhaps.

"Factual" is a subjective concept and doesn't work well in Ufology.  Most all facts are speculations and suppositions of other people's view, filtered through a mental lens contingent in scope upon the development of their current paradigmic reality.

It's been a long journey for me to learn this.

And so what you seek will be difficult to collect, as the definitions of "factual" are contemporary in the context in which they were originally framed.  And also morph as time passes and new contemporary contexts arise through retrospect.

Food for thought.
    I've read quite a bit by Dan and various members of the Aviary (including, I think, all the books published by members of the Aviary plus probably most of the books that discuss them, and quite a few relevant articles and official documents).  Due to the omissions and inconsistencies in that material, I'm not surprised that Doty, Moore, Kit Green, Ron P and the Aviary continue to generate quite a bit of discussion and debate.

I think a document by Dan in the style of an affidavit (heck, it may as well actually be a affidavit...) that was, say, 3 or 4 pages long would help address SOME of the relevant issues.  (Similar documents by some of the other individuals involved in the Aviary would be much longer and complicated!).

I'd like to find such a document, but I fear one doesn't exist. It would only take a few hours to write one. I'd be happy to help Dan with an outline of an affidavit and some questions.
    You've studied a lot.  Would OMF have known you under another pseudonym?

I appreciate your pursuit and understand that many others would appreciate your findings.  And so I wish you the best.

Keep in mind that what are inconsistencies to you and others, may be required contingencies to Aviary.  And thus are not considered inconsistencies in their view, as they have other info that you do not have a need to know.   And respect that their concerns are as real to them as "facts" are to others.

Best wishes
    Jake Reason

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:11 am

Gut wrote:Thanks Jake & IsaacKoi for some great links/reading. I'm enjoying my time here immensely.
    You're welcome.  And thank you.

As far as Kit Green goes, I admit I've been rather rough on him on ATS. Until his role/beliefs become more--if ever--transparent, then I find it hard to trust his intentions.
    It is my understanding that much of his perceived intentions are in part reflections of his day-to-day professional responsibilities and obligations.

Discerning intentions are always a blur.  We all know men who do or say things at times, merely to accommodate their wife's wishes, but they act as if it is their own willing thought and deed.  

It can not be easy to have Kit's responsibilities. imo

I'm not sure if my own personal research into those questions would be welcome here, but I certainly appreciate the opportunity to soak up the collective experience of those here more closely related to these subjects. Thanks.

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs
    All perspectives are welcome here.  Feel FREE to share your thoughts.

Black(Ops)?  Yes, eyes open.  But, I think there are angels(good men) quietly amoung them.  Turning the tides, ever so slowly, but surely.

"We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against powers and principalities in high places."
    "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves."

isaackoi
    isaackoi

Post by isaackoi Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:59 am

Jake Reason wrote:
    I invited you to copy your work here for your own benefit and purposes, as the broader a web-base that your work is copied, the greater it will show up in a Google search, (as all websites are now google bot monitored) hence potentially increasing the number of readers who might stumble upon your research.

As long as it's fine with you, it's certainly fine with me. Smile 

In that case, I'll post a couple more links to some of the items I've posted on ATS:

(1) In relation to the US Air Force's Project Blue Book documents:
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread730972/pg1

(2) A long post about some of the nonsense written regarding memo by FBI agent Guy Hottel about recovery of a flying saucer bodies of human shape but only 3 feet tall", posted as a case study in the reinvention of the wheel due to this memo popping up in discussions every few years for the last couple of decades:
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread689049/pg1

Jake Reason wrote:
    "Factual" is a subjective concept and doesn't work well in Ufology.  Most all facts are speculations and suppositions of other people's view, filtered through a mental lens contingent in scope upon the development of their current paradigmic reality.

I understand where you are coming from on this and I certainly would not claim that it is easy (or even possible) to resolve all the factual issues in relation to ufology BUT on balance I think a lot more could be done to establish some basic facts and build a more solid foundation for any speculation on remaining issues.

Hence my concentration on contemporaneous documentation and first hand accounts, rather than wishing to rely on summaries by third parties.

Jake Reason wrote:
    what you seek will be difficult to collect,

I've noticed that already over the years! Smile

But that doesn't stop me trying, when time permits.

Jake Reason wrote:
    You've studied a lot.  Would OMF have known you under another pseudonym?

I appreciate your pursuit and understand that many others would appreciate your findings.  And so I wish you the best.

Thank you.  Due to my interest in the Aviary, I used to lurk on OMF but don't think I posted on it.  Issues in relation to the Aviary have only recently neared the top of my ufological "to do" list so I'm finally starting to contact a few relevant people and raise some questions.

My starting point is seeking to obtain various relevant articles and documents, so that I can establish a few basic facts without imposing too much on people's time and patience.
    isaackoi
    isaackoi

Post by isaackoi Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:39 am

As a new member, I'll just try out below the functions to embed videos and photos:

(Incidentally, the Aviary is outlined by Dan and Jack Sarfatti from around the 6 minute mark in that video).

Dan gives some background to his contact with Ron P via MUFON in the next video, from about the 30 second mark:
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:31 am

Welcome to Open Minds Forum Isaackoi and Gut.

I am Cyrellys Geibhendach creator of Compass Morainn and lead Admin here.  Everything Jake has said about OMF is 100% true and I back him unequivocally on that.  Pman - CoAdmin is the technical expert who masterminded the emergency rescue of the original forum's data into a archive which was secured during his anonymity into several offline copies both in and outside of the U.S. for preservation and then has worked tirelessly to upload and unpack a digital copy to the net.  He is currently completing a re-upload to the new hosting company as the last host discontinued their free service.  So portions of the archive are not yet fully accessible.  Pman is working out the bugs and expects to be done relatively soon.  This has been a work in progress since early last year.

I am not technically a member of the ufology/exopolitics community.  I became involved in the 2007 event through the American Patriot Community where I was originally working with members of Ghost Troop Cyber Calvary on the hunt for loose nukes in the US said to be in the process of readiness to initiate the final stage of national take-down and implementation of a New World Order (Global Governance) under control of one of the factions involved in the older version of global governance effort pre-ET unambiguous contact intervention.  

I maintain ties with a few remaining members of Ghosttroop, the Liberty Tree network of militia groups, and am a under the table member of OathKeepers, as well as several other special access type projects.

Jake Reason wrote:Anyway, it was touch-n-go that Disclosure might have been spurred as a result of that initiative. Truly! it could have happened. Guss was on-hand to write an article. But it didn't happen. Which I am thankful, as I wasn't ready for a world turned upside down. I was ready to be Palmer Joss, but not looking forward to mayhem. It turned out to be an excellent Test Shot, for Intel evaluation, I presume.

I can confirm this quote above by Jake Reason.  I can also confirm the truth behind that statement:  "There is an on-going multi-decade multi-billion dollar Acclimation program.... or not"

With regards to Dan's statement about Kit.  The only thing I might be at liberty to say is that Kit is still involved but not that "group" as I understand it.  In relation to that bit and the work I'm involved in various places/levels, I can say I was warned to not get involved with "that group".  The whole matter is "way ahead" of ufos and most exopolitics.  There is a very clear limit to what I can say about Kit without violating my non-disclosure agreement in that area.  So my apology if it is sparse.

I can confirm that there is a high degree of factional infighting in the US "System" on the subject of Contact.  The 2007 event's outcome left a very sour taste in the oathkeeping "system" inhabitants mouths.  I have not heard yet of any lifting of the stigma label "too toxic to deal with" which has been placed upon the public in general and the ufology/exopolitics community in particular.  This effectively bars these parties from realtime updates on circumstance and situational awareness.  The tyranny structure in the U.S. in preparation for unambiguous contact on one hand and a possible mass depopulation to conform with an older plan by various elite affiliated groups continues unabated with troop and military hardware movements, military and DHS martial law practices in large cities including foreign troops in violation of posse comitatus, deliveries of mass grave caskets, supplies, and massive volumes of ammunition (draining public markets) continue to be delivered to secure locations around the US, and beyond all that lies the fight in the public over control of information, communications systems, and un-Constitutional surveillance of the entire public and its personal information.

These matters are my general venues.  If you have any questions you are most welcome to ask.  

Because of the system's efforts to control all information and communication in preparation for the expected events, the Archive remains in danger of attack.  This is why it is hosted separately from the current active forum and from the Alpha site.  In the best tradition of a Hydra, should one go down temporarily, the others are there to hold the line.

You are very wise to be using Pseudonyms.  The paradigm continues to be a conflict paradigm.  Personal attacks are occurring on a regular basis and players are shooting literally for keeps at least on American soil.  I will reference to you the recent attack on Stewart Rhodes and Journalist Michael Hastings who was killed in a car crash believed to be accomplished by car hacking.

This story is far bigger than even ET.  But ET sits beneath grandma's dress, front row and center.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    isaackoi
    isaackoi

Post by isaackoi Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:54 pm

Admin wrote:
    Welcome to Open Minds Forum Isaackoi and Gut.

Thank you for the welcome Cy.

Pman - CoAdmin is the technical expert who masterminded the emergency rescue of the original forum's data into a archive which was secured during his anonymity into several offline copies both in and outside of the U.S. for preservation and then has worked tirelessly to upload and unpack a digital copy to the net.  He is currently completing a re-upload to the new hosting company as the last host discontinued their free service.  So portions of the archive are not yet fully accessible.  Pman is working out the bugs and expects to be done relatively soon.  This has been a work in progress since early last year.

I'd noticed Pman's efforts in relation to the archive. Incidentally, I've previously been involved in making archives of various defunct websites, forums and email discussion Lists available to other researchers (with the permission of those that used to operate the relevant website or email discussion List). Basically, I think preserving and sharing such old discussions helps reduce the amount of time and energy wasted within ufology reinventing the wheel.

For example, I helped make the posts to an old forum devoted to the Rendlesham Forest incident available again online.

My personal preference is to make such material available as downloadable material (in addition to seeing it online), so that several researchers can download it and have copies on their own hard-drives (which helps preserve them if websites go offline and also allows those researchers to run faster and more flexible searches).

With the Rendlesham Forest Forum, I converted each page of posts from html format into a separate PDF file. The PDF archive was largely unstructured (unless you instructed Windows to add a column containing the "title", which then lets you sort by the title of each thread in Windows) - but I still found the PDF archive very useful to be able to quickly search the collection of PDF pages using the free software outlined at the link below:
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread762746/pg1

Incidentally, the initial conversion of the Rendlesham Forest Forum archive to PDF documents was over 2GB, but I found that it contained a heck of
    a lot of duplication. Eliminating that duplication (which involved a _lot_ more time and effort than I had hoped, but would be quicker now given my experience with that forum...) reduced the size of the zipped collection of PDFs to under a mere 50Mb!

Gut
    Gut

Post by Gut Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:29 pm

Admin wrote:
    With regards to Dan's statement about Kit.  The only thing I might be at liberty to say is that Kit is still involved but not that "group" as I understand it.  In relation to that bit and the work I'm involved in various places/levels, I can say I was warned to not get involved with "that group".  The whole matter is "way ahead" of ufos and most exopolitics.  There is a very clear limit to what I can say about Kit without violating my non-disclosure agreement in that area.  So my apology if it is sparse.
    Thank you for the kind welcome and information, Cyrellys!

May I ask how you came to be in contact with Kit? I'm also wondering if the "way ahead of ufos and most exopolitics," is somewhat of a direct quote that you've heard in conjunction with your association with Dr. Green?

It almost has a, 'the secret we've been keeping from you is that they are extra-dimensional and not extraterrestrial' feel about it. Which, if the government does know anymore about the ufo phenomenon than we do, might be a good reason for keeping it a secret after all, and wouldn't be at odds with what Kit was quoted as saying in Mirage Men about the need for 'soft" disclosure because of the rampant "paraphrenia" in our society.

Sounds, too, as if Kit maybe 'confirmed' something in your area of expertise?

I was told by a friend of Kit's--this during the time my thread was fresh at ATS--that Dr. Green was agreeable to strike up an email exchange with me. I politely declined at the time (though I wanted to communicate) because, mostly, I didn't want to be bound by any gentlemen's or non-disclosure agreement before I had presented all my personal research up to that point. So I totally understand that your hands are tied on what you can or can not say.

Looking forward to more conversation with you here and elsewhere on the boards.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:45 pm

Thank you Isaackoi for all the work you've done to benefit others in the paradigm.  I have held the private opinion for quite a few years that it would be of tremendous benefit someday given the right available resources to create a planetary library available without access restriction to all residents of our world with all available knowledge materials from which researchers, students, and any other individual or group might draw understanding.  A project for some day in the future hopefully.  For now I have a concern that any such effort might do more to attract suspicion of bias, at least until the truth embargo is resolved to some degree.

I continue to have an ongoing interest in all details of the Rendlesham Forest event.  Thank you for that.  Particularly in reference to a possible link to Hy Brasil if that piece of information is accurate.  Hy Brasil being a theoretical feature of the stories of the last technological civilization on this world.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Gut wrote:May I ask how you came to be in contact with Kit? I'm also wondering if the "way ahead of ufos and most exopolitics," is somewhat of a direct quote that you've heard in conjunction with your association with Dr. Green?

I personally am not in contact with Kit.  Individuals within my group have been at one point or another.  Yes the quote of being "way ahead of ufos and most exopolitics," is a direct quote that I have heard in conjunction with association to the "real time" events.  I do not know it specifically as originating with Kit, only that Kit is reportedly involved to some degree relatively recently.  I am only tier 2 observer status at best. Only vetted mediators have tier one communication access to active participants on that level.  That is a necessary security feature which I do not dispute.  

My peripheral presence/inclusion likely has more to do with my lines of connection within the patriot community than any personal experience or interests on my own part.  The proverbial keeping a foot in the door, I suspect.  I acknowledge the importance of their doing that.  The prospective event of unambiguous contact will require mankind to pull together in some fashion which supersedes all personal or political issues or animosities.  How that coming together or not, materializes is a core matter with the very public disputes over Constitutional behavior, moral conduct, and control of the "system" even though no one is willing to publicly include it in the dialogs intended for the mainstream wake up calls.  

This gives me the opportunity to address something you implied in the following quote:

GutIt almost has a, 'the secret we've been keeping from you is that they are extra-dimensional and not extraterrestrial' feel about it. Which, if the government does know anymore about the ufo phenomenon than we do, might be a good reason for keeping it a secret after all, and wouldn't be at odds with what Kit was quoted as saying in Mirage Men about the need for 'soft" disclosure because of the rampant "paraphrenia" in our society.

In the conversations to which I have been and continue to be party to, there are two basic understandings and I will share them not because you might not already be familiar with them but so that we can be clearly on the same page as to what my understanding is when I speak on the subject.  Those are: 

1.  That the truth which any individual or group believes is different at every level of access or involvement.

2.  That there are two forms of "Government" operating both within and without the boundaries of the United States and in the NAME of the United States. 
              a.  "Surface Governance" also referred in some circles to as "Mainstream" or a variety of other similar terms which denotes government without a "need to know" and external to both tracks of global government efforts.
              b.  "Shadow Governance" or "Shadow Government" which denotes depending on who is referring to it, a multi-layered octopus of interwoven operations or societal mechanisms designed for a minimal input override of "Surface Governance".  There are many internal terms used to describe some of the different operations and mechanisms, such as but not in all cases, SAPs (Special Access Projects), and PPP's (Public-Private Partnerships) through which individuals move and operate.  The involved corporations are also included as societal mechanisms which serve to maintain and expand this form of governance.

So when we speak about what Government does or does not know, we must be clear which form of government we are speaking of.  I can confirm that "Surface Government" in this case your elected representatives, general appointees, and military hierarchy do NOT know.  But to varying degrees depending upon level and need to know, Shadow Governance assets within it does.  This tells us a great deal about our Kit Green and many other "high level" players.  "High Level" does NOT denote someone of high surface government rank.  It denotes someone of high Shadow Governance/Paradigm importance or involvement.  

Public Forums like OMF have in the past and even currently continue to play parts in the acclimation processes of both the truth and disinformation kind.  The current controllers of the paradigm are NOT PRO-DISCLOSURE.  From them we gain a police state infrastructure and a great deal of psyops mind games, and disinformation.  Even the pro's sometimes use a bit of disinformation for self-protection because an errant well meaning mouth can cost you your career, pension, or even your life.  This is why there are so many layers to wade through. 

Some of the near term needs in the deep end of the pool will be groundwork to absolve those involved of prior withholdings or disinformation in the name of bureaucracies or administrative policies of their time so as to evolve the world's understanding without further violence behind the scenes or even now with resistance against the police state (national security apparatus) morphing into open revolutionary war which is an immanent danger at this time.  Pro Disclosure system inhabitants and internal oathkeepers fear the publics craving for blood and recompense greater than it does the Eugenicists beside them.  Thus we are entering unambiguous contact as a split society woefully unprepared as a volatile powder keg looking for a place to happen.  

The disaster is still preventable if there were a framework to protect the actors and finish the transition the pro-disclosures within the system began so long ago.

The paraphrased report on ET is that ET is operating on their own time frame and purposes.  The System and System Inhabitants do not control the Contact Event.  Thus both philosophical sides of the system greatly fear societal implosion and both now work to build the control infrastructure to contain the population come event day respective of their alter imperatives.

The "system" information I have is that the ETs we're dealing with come event day are physical beings just as we are physical beings.  

Other lines of communication tell me that high technologies such as they use only give the "appearance" of inter-dimensional composition.

And my own historical reference collection tells me that different/various groups of ETs are of all the various natures, meaning physical, non-corporeal, and varying degrees of developmental in-between.

That said only the ultimate experience of interaction will tell the full unadulterated tale and even that may still take some time and experience with to sort out.  As Jake has correctly noted the understanding within the paradigm is fluid and subject to change by informational additions or deletions.

I personally maintain an open book on the subject.  I doubt I will ever close that book into any concrete non-adjustable construct.  I am not adverse to non-disclosure agreements because my geis is toward assisting with event outcome and evolution.  In that respect I am less researcher, and more accurately a facilitator.  For now my avenue is in waiting mode.  Only system inhabitants are actively involved right now and I am not a system inhabitant nor a tier one mediator.

Another delineation that often comes up in discussions that are pertinent, is the difference between having access to tactical knowledge vs observer or advisory level knowledge.  This is important for any researcher seeking to understand how to classify what information someone knows or is presenting.  For an example, the purpose in having tier one mediators between active participants and any particular target is to provide a level insulation for the communicators.  A tier one mediator will be vetted and may be exposed to what can be defined as tactical or potentially information but tier 2 and beyond will not.  Thus I can "sometimes" relay bits of knowledge without causing any serious problems, but I am still under a non-disclosure agreement and cannot provide "provable" information.

Most of what I can relay is information assists with understanding what I know as general truths about the system and system inhabitants.  Beyond that my work is largely behind the scenes and can have great expanses of time between activities and involvement.  In the mean time I keep current on surface events and issues.  Sometimes I post them here at OMF.  Largely I have become very selective about posting since the whole national situation has become so volatile.  If I post extensively, I could potentially be construed as becoming openly hostile to system inhabitants and those with clear understanding of the paradigm, which I am not.  I maintain clear operating principles and firmly believe that every individual or party should at the very least have the right and opportunity to be heard when they so desire to speak.  I can't and won't force anyone to speak.  It is a choice they must make of their own accord.  I can and have cried what the consequences of silence is. 

So to answer your question in a manner of speaking, I have never directly spoken with Kit.  But I have with others and with those of varying knowledge levels.  Kit is just one snowflake in a snowstorm that even researchers have barely scratched the surface on.  

Cy

isaackoi
    isaackoi

Post by isaackoi Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:44 am

Has any of the contact with Kit Green, Ron P and other members of the Aviary been of any use when trying to obtain relevant documents under the Freedom Of Information Act?

As my work at the links in my first couple of posts in this thread probably indicates, I have a particular interest in FOIA documentation. I've been looking at some issues relating to the CIA's UFO documents, e.g. the fact that the UFO documents on the CIA's own website do not include all the UFO documents which the CIA has released ITSELF over the years. (I currently have over 1,000 pages of CIA documents relating to UFOs released by the CIA in addition to the UFO documents on the CIA's own website, and I've only really begun to dig into the CIA material - hence my interest in Kit Green and Ron P...). I haven't seen many (well, in any any) researchers commenting on this issue. Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:58 am

isaackoi wrote:Has any of the contact with Kit Green, Ron P and other members of the Aviary been of any use when trying to obtain relevant documents under the Freedom Of Information Act?

As my work at the links in my first couple of posts in this thread probably indicates, I have a particular interest in FOIA documentation.  I've been looking at some issues relating to the CIA's UFO documents, e.g. the fact that the UFO documents on the CIA's own website do not include all the UFO documents which the CIA has released ITSELF over the years.  (I currently have over 1,000 pages of CIA documents relating to UFOs released by the CIA in addition to the UFO documents on the CIA's own website, and I've only really begun to dig into the CIA material - hence my interest in Kit Green and Ron P...).  I haven't seen many (well, in any any) researchers commenting on this issue. Smile

Good Morning Isaackoi,

I cannot supply a satisfactory answer to your question myself so I have relayed your question to my Compass Morainn associate member Larry W Bryant who is our resident FOIA expert.  If Dan or Jake do not know, Larry might.  Or he may know where best to direct you on it.

Cy

pman35
    pman35
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pman35 Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:55 am

Hi Guys how is everyone.  I know this is not the right forum but the omf archive has been mentioned here so I thought i'd give you a update.  currently working with all links most images etc are

1: the united nations board http://theopenmind.hostingsiteforfree.com/index.cgi-board=unitednations.htm
    2: Disclosure the core story http://theopenmind.hostingsiteforfree.com/index207f.html-board=dansmith.htm

this next board special guest dan smith board is working first 1.5 pages so far http://theopenmind.hostingsiteforfree.com/index54c9.html-board=dansmithsom&field=views&order=desc&page=1.htm

also the first 4 pages only the pages not the links on them of the encounters board here http://theopenmind.hostingsiteforfree.com/index.cgi-board=research&field=ordertime&order=desc&page=1.htm

Now I realise this is not a lot of working sections but it is better than version 1 of the archive simply because the links work backwards and forwards and hardly any had images etc last time, also there are a lot of pages to work thru.  Hopefully i'll be able to give u a bigger update soon.

Post by isaackoi Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:19 pm

Admin wrote:
    I cannot supply a satisfactory answer to your question myself so I have relayed your question to my Compass Morainn associate member Larry W Bryant who is our resident FOIA expert.  If Dan or Jake do not know, Larry might.  Or he may know where best to direct you on it.

Many thanks Cy.  I look forward to hearing more.

In the meantime, in relation to CIA documents on UFOs, I'm planning to write a pretty long item about them (hence my current questions about some members of the Aviary).  

I've uploaded an initial searchable collection of the UFO documents released by the CIA on its website to the link below:
    https://www.box.com/s/azd42fbjxgdu1xxzv9qd

The main purpose of sharing the collection on that website is simply that the entire set can be downloaded fairly quickly with a single click on the "download" button on the top left of the screen (circled in the previous illustration relating to the FBI files at the link below):
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread924183/pg1

This very preliminary collection of CIA files are all sourced from this link:
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/collection/ufos-fact-or-fiction

The list of documents below is a VERY preliminary list (sorted into chronological order), with document dates given by the CIA itself in the format YYYY.MMDD (Year.Month Day).  At the moment, the draft index merely sets out information previously given on the CIA's website as to the title and date. Even a preliminary glance at the CIA's information about its own documents shows some errors (e.g. a Robertson panel document is dated 1956).  I have not sought to correct those errors yet, since I'm sure that someone must have already listed all these documents with their correct information (including the relevant date).

The preliminary list below was circulated by me on a few UFO discussion lists in February 2013 onwards to see if anyone has developed such a proper index already.  No-one has supplied any better index to me, so I'll work on one as part of my item on the CIA's documents.

Also, there are many additional UFO documents that have been released by the CIA not on its own website (not to mention any UFO documents which have not been released by the CIA so far...).

FLYING SAUCERS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015337.pdf

GERMAN SCIENTIST'S ARTICLE ON 'FLYING DISCS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015283.pdf

LIGHT PHENOMENA EAST OF TASHKENT
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015282.pdf

FLYING SAUCERS (PUBD IS UNKNOWN)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015338.pdf

RECENT SIGHTINGS OF UNEXPLAINED OBJECTS (WITH MEMO ATTACHED DATED 52120 2, SUB
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015340.pdf

FLYING SAUCERS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015341.pdf

UNTITLED (GIVES INFORMATION ON 'DER FLIEGER', A SPORTS MAGAZINE, AND AR TICLE
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015443.pdf

MINUTES OF BRANCH CHIEF'S MEETING OF 11 AUGUST 1952
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015441.pdf

FLYING SAUCERS OVER BELGIAN CONGO URANIUM MINES
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015463.pdf

USSR AND SATELLITE MENTION OF FLYING SAUCERS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015342.pdf

FLYING SAUCERS' IN EAST GERMANY
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015464.pdf

FLYING SAUCERS IN SPAIN AND NORTH AFRICA
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015465.pdf

(DELETED) FLYING SAUCERS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015276.pdf

UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS OVER MOROCCO AND FRENCH WEST AFRICA
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015466.pdf

FLYING SAUCERS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015343.pdf

SAUCERS' SIGHTED OVER SPAIN AND FRENCH AFRICA
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015467.pdf

FLYING SAUCERS (WITH MEMO ATTACHED DATED 520924, SUBJECT: FLYING SAUCER S)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015339.pdf

FLYING SAUCERS PROBLEM
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015344.pdf

UNIDENTIFIED OBJECT OVER NORWEGIAN TOWN
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015468.pdf

SIGHTINGS OF UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS OVER SPAIN AND AFRICA, JULY - O CTOBER
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015469.pdf

FLYING SAUCERS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015345.pdf

FCC MONITORING AND FLYING SAUCERS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015346.pdf

UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015347.pdf

UNTITLED (TO LLOYD BERKNER FROM PHILIP STRONG REGARDING THE SCIENTIFIC ADVISOR
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015285.pdf

NATIONAL INVESTIGATIONS COMMITTEE ON AERIAL PHENOMENA (NICAP) (PUBD IS UNKNOWN
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015455.pdf

TELEPHONE CONVERSATION WITH DR. JOHN A. WHEELER
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015350.pdf

CONSULTANTS FOR ADVISORY PANEL ON UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS (WITH MEM O ATTA
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015351.pdf

UNTITLED (TO THORTON PAGE FROM PHILIP STRONG REGARDING AIR FORCE REQUES T THAT
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015286.pdf

MEETING OF OSI ADVISORY GROUP ON UFO JANUARY 14 THRU 17, 1953
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015352.pdf

COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS OF UFO PANEL (PUBD IS UNKNOWN)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015458.pdf

UNTITLED (TO JULIUS STRATTON FROM H MARSHALL CHADWELL
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015287.pdf

BRIEFING OF ONE BOARD ON UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015353.pdf

http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015354.pdf

CALIFORNIA COMMITTEE FOR SAUCER INVESTIGATION
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015355.pdf

REPORTS OF UNCONVENTIONAL AIRCRAFT IN FRENCH AFRICA, CORSICA, AND WESTER N EURO
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015470.pdf

REPORT OF MEETINGS OF THE OFFICE OF SCIENTIFIC INTELLIGENCE SCIENTIFIC A DVISOR
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015459.pdf

INTELLIGENCE ADVISORY COMMITTEE UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015454.pdf

http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015357.pdf

ITEM FOR DIRECTOR'S LOG
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015358.pdf

FCDA MEETING
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015359.pdf

FURTHER TO FCDA MEETING
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015360.pdf

http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015361.pdf

http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015362.pdf

ENGINEER CLAIMS 'SAUCER' PLANS ARE IN SOVIET HANDS; SIGHTINGS IN AFRICA, IRAN,
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015471.pdf

DANISH DEFENSE LEADERS TAKE SERIOUS VIEW OF FLYING SAUCERS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015472.pdf

UNTITLED (TO GORDON SCHERER FROM JOHN WARNER REGARDING LETTER OF 24 AUG UST WH
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015290.pdf

REPORT ON BOOK ENTITLED 'FLYING SAUCERS FROM OUTER SPACE
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015363.pdf

FLYING SAUCERS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015364.pdf

CURRENT STATUS OF UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS (UFOB) PROJECT
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015365.pdf

UNIDENTIFIED AIRCRAFT REPORTED OVER SPAIN, GREECE, NORTH AFRICA
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015473.pdf

VETERAN SWEDISH AIRMEN OBSERVE, DESCRIBE DISK-SHAPED AIRCRAFT OVER SKAAN E
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015474.pdf

SIGHTINGS OF UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015475.pdf

NON-ORBIT SIGHTINGS OF UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS, 10 DECEMBER 1953-2 M ARCH 1
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015476.pdf

FLYING SAUCER' THEORIES AND EXPERIMENTS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015477.pdf

OFFICE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR NON-CONVENTIONAL TYPES OF AIR VEHICLES (PUB D IS U
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015366.pdf

INTELLIGENCE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR NON-CONVENTIONAL TYPES OF AIR VEHICLES
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015367.pdf

COMMENTS ON OO-B-90229, SIGHTING OF UNCONVENTIONAL AIRCRAFT (PUBD IS UN KNOWN)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015368.pdf

SIGHTINGS OF UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS, 19 JANUARY-15 MAY 1954
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015478.pdf

http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015479.pdf

MEETING OF UPPER ATMOSPHERE ROCKET RESEARCH PANEL
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015369.pdf

SIGHTINGS OF UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS 10 JUNE-15 JULY 1954
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015480.pdf

http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015481.pdf

SIGHTINGS OF UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS, 31 JULY-20 SEPTEMBER 1954
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015482.pdf

UNUSUAL WIRE RECORDING
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015370.pdf

NEW CASE (DELETED) - RADIO CODE RECORDING
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015371.pdf

RADIO CODE RECORDING - CASE (DELETED)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015372.pdf

RADIO RECORDING
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015373.pdf

UNUSUAL UFOB REPORT
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015374.pdf

RESPONSIBILITY FOR 'UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS' (UFOS)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015375.pdf

FLYING OBJECTS SEEN IN SHAKHTY AREA
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015264.pdf

OBSERVATION OF FLYING OBJECT NEAR (DELETED) (PUBD IS UNKNOWN)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015376.pdf

UNTITLED (TO GORDON SCHERER FROM ALLEN DULLES DISCUSSING THOMAS EICKHOF FS LET
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015293.pdf

FLYING SAUCERS OR UNCONVENTIONAL AIRCRAFT (PUBD IS UNKNOWN)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015377.pdf

REPORTED SIGHTING OF UNCONVENTIONAL AIRCRAFT
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015378.pdf

INTERVIEW WITH (DELETED) (PUBD IS UNKNOWN)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015379.pdf

INTERVIEW WITH (DELETED) (DISCUSSES INTERVIEW OF 27 OCTOBER) (PUBD IS UNKNOWN
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015380.pdf

INTERVIEW WITH (DELETED)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015381.pdf

SIGHTINGS OF FLYING SAUCERS OR UNCONVENTIONAL AIRCRAFT
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015382.pdf

FLYING OBJECT OBSERVED AT ROSTOV
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015263.pdf

FLYING OBJECTS SEEN IN SARANSK AREA
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015265.pdf

SIGHTING OF UNCONVENTIONAL AIRCRAFT
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015277.pdf

UNTITLED (DISCUSSES WHAT MASS UFO REPORTS COULD DO)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015444.pdf

REPORT OF UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015266.pdf

OFFICE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR NON-CONVENTIONAL TYPES OF AIR VEHICLES
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015385.pdf

ILLEGIBLE (REPORT BY DURANT OF THE SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY PANEL ON UNIDENT IFIED
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015460.pdf

TABULATION ON UNCONVENTIONAL FLYING OBJECT SIGHTED NEAR BAKU (WITH MEMO ATTAC
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015461.pdf

TRANSMITTAL OF TABULATION ON UNCONVENTIONAL FLYING OBJECT SIGHTED NEAR B AKU
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015386.pdf

RESPONSIBILITY FOR 'UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015387.pdf

FLYING SAUCERS (MATCH MAGAZINE CARRIED AN ARTICLE ON UFO SIGHTING; MAR S WILL
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015384.pdf

FLYING SAUCERS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015390.pdf

REPORT OF UNUSUAL FLYING OBJECT SIGHTINGS AND ATTENDANT SCIENTIFIC ACTIV ITY
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015279.pdf

FAST-MOVING FLYING OBJECTS OVER STALINGRAD IN SPRING 1954
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015280.pdf

UNTITLED (WITH MEMO ATTACHED DATED 561210, SUBJECT: REPORT OF UNIDENTIF IED FL
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015491.pdf

UNTITLED (TO MARGARET SMITH FROM ALLEN DULLES THANKING HER FOR FORWARDI NG LET
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015294.pdf

UNTITLED (TO JOHN ANDERSON FROM HERBERT SCOVILLE ACKNOWLEDGING RECEIPT OF LETT
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015296.pdf

UNTITLED (WITH MEMO ATTACHED DATED 570111, SUBJECT: TRANSMITTAL OF CORR ESPOND
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015483.pdf

UNKNOWN FLYING OBJECTS OBSERVED OVER BUDAPEST
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015281.pdf

UNTITLED (DCI HAS RECEIVED A LETTER FROM LEON DAVIDSON REQUESTING INFOR MATION
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015247.pdf

UNTITLED (RECEIVED TWO LETTERS FROM DAVIDSON ASKING INFORMATION ON UFOS )
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015241.pdf

LEON DAVIDSON LETTER TO THE DCI (WITH ATTACHMENT LETTER TO LEON DAVIDSO N FROM
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015392.pdf

UNTITLED (LETTER TO DAVIDSON FROM SHAW ON TAPE RECORDING)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015295.pdf

CASE (DELETED) (SUGGESTED LETTER TO SEND LEON DAVIDSON IS BEING MAILED)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015393.pdf

UNTITLED (ASKS WHAT PROGRESS HAS BEEN MADE ON REF CORRESPONDENCE)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015240.pdf

UNIDENTIFIED FLYING SAUCERS (UFO)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015391.pdf

INTERVIEW WITH (DELETED) ON THE SUBJECT OF UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015394.pdf

FLYING SAUCERS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015395.pdf

UNTITLED (REFER FLYING SAUCER LETTER DAVIDSON. COPY OF ATIC LETTER NOT RECEI
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015242.pdf

UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT OBSERVED ON IRAN/USSR BORDER
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015251.pdf

UNTITLED (ON BASIS OF YOUR CONVERSATION WITH ATIC, WE INFORMED DCI'S OF FICE T
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015248.pdf

UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT REPORTED ON 20 SEPTEMBER 1957
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015396.pdf

UNTITLED (AIR FORCE REQUESTED PERMISSION FROM ROBERTSON TO DECLASSIFY T HE CON
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015397.pdf

CASE (DELETED) - PHOTOGRAPHS AND BACKGROUND ON UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJEC T SEEN
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015398.pdf

UNTITLED (TO LLOYD BERKNER FROM PHILIP STRONG DISCUSSING RELEASE OF THE SCIEN
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015297.pdf

CASE (DELETED) (ON 10 DEC 57 FIVE PHOTOGRAPHS OF FLYING SAUCERS WERE RE TURNED
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015399.pdf

UNTITLED (DAVIDSON WANTS A VERBATIM TRANSLATION OF THE 'SPACE' MESSAGE AND THE
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015243.pdf

UNTITLED (WE INFORMED YOUR OFFICE THERE IS NO TRANSLATION AVAILABLE NOR IS TH
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015249.pdf

UNTITLED (CONTACT WITH LEON DAVIDSON WAS PERSON-TO-PERSON, HE IS DOING AN ARTI
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015244.pdf

UNTITLED (TO H P ROBERTSON FROM PHILIP STRONG ENCLOSING COPY OF A LETTE R TO T
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015298.pdf

UNTITLED (TO SAMUEL GOUDSMIT FROM PHILIP STRONG ENCLOSING COPY OF A LET TER TO
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015299.pdf

UNTITLED (TO LLOYD BERKNER FROM PHILIP STRONG ENCLOSING COPY OF A LETTE R AND
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015300.pdf

UNTITLED (TO THORNTON PAGE FROM PHILIP STRONG ENCLOSING COPY OF A LETTE R WITH
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015301.pdf

UNTITLED (TO LUIS ALVAREZ FROM PHILIP STRONG ENCLOSING COPY OF A LETTER WITH
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015302.pdf

UNTITLED (TO SAMUEL GOUDSMIT FROM PHILIP STRONG DISCUSSING HYNEK'S AND LLOYD'S
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015304.pdf

CASE (DELETED) (CLOSED) AND DR. LEON DAVIDSON
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015402.pdf

SUPPORT (DELETED) FROM (DELETED) (DISCUSSES DAVIDSON'S ARTICLES AND PAG E 13-V
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015245.pdf

UNTITLED (DAVIDSON SENT A COPY OF HIS ARTICLE TO THE PENTAGON)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015250.pdf

UNTITLED (TO DONALD KEYHOE FROM C P CABELL ACKNOWLEDGING HIS LETTER OF MARCH 1
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015305.pdf

http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015403.pdf

http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015404.pdf

UNTITLED (TO DONALD KEYHOE FROM J S HARMON ACKNOWLEDGING HIS LETTER OF MARCH 1
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015306.pdf

UNTITLED (TO LEON DAVIDSON FROM J S HARMAN ACKNOWLEDGING HIS LETTER OF MARCH 1
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015307.pdf

UNTITLED (TO LAWRENCE THACKER FROM J S HARMAN ENCLOSING LETTERS OF DONA LD KEY
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015308.pdf

COMMENTS ON LETTERS DEALING WITH UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015407.pdf

http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015408.pdf

http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015409.pdf

UNTITLED (TO DONALD KEYHOE FROM J S HARMAN STATING FOUND NOTHING REFLEC TING T
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015303.pdf

UNTITLED (TO LLOYD BERKNER FROM PHILIP STRONG DISCUSSING HIS LETTER OF 21 APRI
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015310.pdf

MEETING WITH AIR FORCE PERSONNEL CONCERNING SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY PANEL RE PORT O
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015410.pdf

MEETING WITH MR. CHAPIN ON REPLYING TO LEON DAVIDSON'S UFO LETTER, AND S UBSEQU
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015411.pdf

UNTITLED (TO LEON DAVIDSON FROM J S HARMAN ACKNOWLEDING HIS LETTERS OF APRIL 2
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015311.pdf

UNTITLED (TO SAM GOUDSMIT FROM PHILIP STRONG DISCUSSING LEON DAVIDSON'S POSSI
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015312.pdf

UNTITLED (TO THORNTON PAGE FROM PHILIP STRONG DISCUSSING LEON DAVIDSON' S POSS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015313.pdf

UNTITLED (TO LUIS ALVAREZ FROM PHILIP STRONG REGARDING LEON DAVIDSON'S POSSIBL
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015314.pdf

UNTITLED (TO LLOYD BERKNER FROM PHILIP STRONG REGARDING LEON DAVIDSON'S POSSI
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015315.pdf

UNTITLED (TO LAWRENCE TACKER FROM PHILIP STRONG ENCLOSING THE LETTER WE RECEI
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015316.pdf

UNTITLED (DISCUSSES LEON DAVIDSON LETTER, WITH MEMO ATTACHED DATED 5807 25)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015484.pdf

UNTITLED (TO THORNTON PAGE FROM PHILIP STRONG THANKING HIM FOR LETTER O F 10 J
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015317.pdf

UNTITLED (TO SAM GOUDSMIT FROM PHILIP STRONG ACKNOWLEDGING HIS LETTER O F 14 A
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015318.pdf

UNTITLED (TO TACKER FROM LEXOW DISCUSSING KIRSCH LETTERS)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015412.pdf

REPLY TO LEON DAVIDSON'S LETTER OF 3 JULY 1958
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015413.pdf

REPORTED PHOTOGRAPHY OF UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015414.pdf

(DELETED) SIGHTING OF UNIDENTIFIED AIRBORNE OBJECTS NEAR LENINGRAD/(DELE TED)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015267.pdf

UNTITLED (TO DONALD KEYHOE FROM J S HARMAN ACKNOWLEDGING HIS LETTER OF 22 SEPT
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015319.pdf

UNEXPLAINED TRAVELING BRIGHT LIGHT SEEN IN THE SKY
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015268.pdf

REPORTED PHOTOGRAPHY OF UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015415.pdf

UNTITLED (TO GEORGE POPOWITCH FROM (UNKNOWN) ACKNOWLEDGING HIS LETTER O F 19 N
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015320.pdf

UNIDENTIFIED OBJECT OBSERVED IN THE SKY
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015495.pdf

UNTITLED (TO LARRY BRYANT FROM PHILIP STRONG ACKNOWLEDGING HIS LETTER O F 30 N
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015321.pdf

INQUIRY BY MAJOR DONALD E. KEYHOE (DELETED)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015416.pdf

UNTITLED (TO DONALD KEYHOE FROM J. S. HARMAN ON HIS INQUIRY)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015322.pdf

UNTITLED (TO GEORGE POPOWITCH FROM JOHN S HARMAN ANSWERING HIS LETTER O F 21 J
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015323.pdf

UNTITLED (SINCE KEYHOE DID NOT COME OUT WITH QUITE THE SPECIFICS YOU HA D HOPE
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015486.pdf

UNTITLED (KEYHOE IS INSISTENT IN PURSUING THIS MATTER)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015487.pdf

UNTITLED (TO DONALD KEYHOE FROM J. S. EARMAN STATING STILL HAVE INSUFFI CIENT
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015324.pdf

UFO'S OBSERVED OVER NORWAY
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015445.pdf

FLYING SAUCERS SEEN OVER SWEDEN
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015446.pdf

UNTITLED (TO THORNTON PAGE FROM PHILIP STRONG ACKNOWLEDGING HIS LETTER OF 18 M
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015325.pdf

UNTITLED (TO GEORGE WYLLIE FROM HERBERT SCOVILLE ABOUT BOOK 'THEY KNEW TOO MUC
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015326.pdf

1. (DELETED) 2. POSSIBLE UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT 3. (DELETED)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015252.pdf

UNTITLED (TO THORNTON PAGE FROM PHILIP STRONG DISCUSSING FRESHMAN PAPER S ON T
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015327.pdf

UNTITLED (TO THORNTON PAGE FROM ALNORA BELT ACKNOWLEDGING RECEIPT OF 14 ESSAY
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015328.pdf

GUIDANCE TO UFO PHOTOGRAPHERS (PUBD IS UNKNOWN)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015417.pdf

UFO PHOTOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SHEET (PUBD IS UNKNOWN)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015418.pdf

FLYING SAUCERS--STUDENT PAPERS THEREON RECEIVED FROM DR. THORNTON PAGE
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015419.pdf

UNTITLED (TO THORNTON PAGE FROM PHILIP STRONG DISCUSSING 14 ESSAYS BY Y OUR FR
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015329.pdf

RUMORED UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS IN THE SARY OZEK REGION
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015253.pdf

UFO'S SIGHTED, PHOTOGRAPHED IN SWEDEN; UNIDENTIFIED SATELLITE SEEN
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015447.pdf

UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT SIGHTED AT BEHSHAHR
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015496.pdf

UNTITLED (TO CORAL LORENSON FROM JOHN WARNER REFERRING YOUR LETTER TO T HE AIR
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015330.pdf

SIGHTING OF UNUSUAL OBJECT
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015422.pdf

UNTITLED (TO LAWRENCE TACKER FROM PHILIP STRONG THANKING HIM FOR SENDIN G HIS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015331.pdf

UNTITLED (TO ROBERT PALMER FROM PHILIP STRONG ACKNOWLEDGING 21 FEBRUARY INQUI
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015332.pdf

UNTITLED (TO JOSEPH KARTH FROM LAWRENCE HOUSTON REGARDING 30 JUNE INQUI RY CON
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015333.pdf

UNTITLED (NO PREVIOUS RECORD OF DAVIDSON IN EXEC REGISTRY)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015488.pdf

UNTITLED (FORWARDS CONGRESSIONAL CORRESPONDENCE FOR AN APPROPRIATE REPL Y)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015492.pdf

REPLY TO THE HONORABLE JOSEPH E. KARTH (WITH LETTER TO JOSEPH KARTH DAT ED 610
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015423.pdf

TRANSMITTAL OF LETTER FROM THOMAS B. SCOTT, JR.
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015424.pdf

UNTITLED (GIVES INFORMATION ON SIGHTING, NICAP AND KEYHOE)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015448.pdf

UNTITLED (DISCUSSES 3 CONSECUTIVE TRACKINGS AT PATUXENT NAVAL AIR STATI ON)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015449.pdf

NATIONAL INVESTIGATION COMMITTEE ON AERIAL PHENOMENA (NICAP) CASE (DELET ED)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015426.pdf

EVALUATION OF UFO'S
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015425.pdf

UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015427.pdf

ARGENTINA UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS (PAGE BBBB 3 ONLY)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015254.pdf

ARGENTINA ANTARTIC FLYING SAUCERS (PAGE BBBB 1 ONLY)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015255.pdf

AIR FORCE REQUEST TO DECLASSIFY AN OSI PAPER ON UFO'S
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015428.pdf

AIR FORCE REQUEST TO DECLASSIFY CIA UFO REPORT
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015429.pdf

UNTITLED (TO GERALD JORGENSON FROM KARL WEBER DISCUSSING CONSIDERATION TO DECL
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015334.pdf

AIR FORCE REQUEST TO DECLASSIFY CIA UFO REPORT
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015430.pdf

AIR FORCE REQUEST TO DECLASSIFY CIA MATERIAL ON UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJE CTS (U
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015431.pdf

SIGHTING OF UNUSUAL PHENOMENON ON HORIZON NEAR IRANIAN/USSR BORDER
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015272.pdf

U.S. AIR FORCE CONTRACT WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO TO REPORT ON THE UFO S
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015432.pdf

PHOTO ANALYSIS OF UFO PHOTOGRAPHY
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015433.pdf

ANSWER TO REQUEST OF SPEED LETTTER (DELETED) DATED 30 JANUARY 1967
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015434.pdf

VISIT OF DR. CONDON TO NPIC, 20 FEBRUARY 1957
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015435.pdf

MONTHLY REPORT FOR FEBRUARY 1967
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015442.pdf

UNTITLED (THE ORIGINAL AND 3 COPIES SENT TO DR. RATCHFORD 27 MARCH 67. HE WIL
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015489.pdf

UNTITLED (BELIEVE ESTABLISHED AGENCY CHANNELS FOR FILM UFO-FACT OR FANC Y)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015246.pdf

UFO BRIEFING FOR DR. EDWARD CONDON, 5 MAY 1967
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015436.pdf

REPORT ON CONVERSATIONS WITH SOVIET SCIENTISTS ON SUBJECT OF UNIDENTIFIE D FLYI
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015273.pdf

UNTITLED (TO GARY LESLEY FROM (DELETED) ACKNOWLEDGING HIS RECENT LETTER CONCE
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015335.pdf

NOTHING BUT THE FACTS ON UFOS OR WHICH NOVOSTI WRITER DO YOU READ? (WIT H 2 AR
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015452.pdf

UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT (PUBDATE ESTIMATED)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000044116.pdf

DATA FROM CRS AND FROM FBIS ON ZIGEL, F. YU., DR. OF TECHNICAL SCIENCES WRITES
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015450.pdf

BIBLIOGRAPHIES ON PARAPSYCHOLOGY (PSYCHOENERGETICS) AND RELATED SUBJECTS –USS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015462.pdf

DELETED (MEMBER OF SOVIET COMMITTEE THE USSR ESTABLISHED TO INVESTIGATE UNUSU
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015270.pdf

UNTITLED (TO SPARKS FROM LOWE RESPONDING TO LETTER OF 21 OCTOBER 1974)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015336.pdf

(TITLE DELETED)-USSR-UFO SIGHTINGS-SOMEONE MUST HAVE MADE A POLITICAL DECISION
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000028609.pdf

CASE (DELETED) - UFO RESEARCH
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015237.pdf

UNTITLED (THE UFO STUDY WAS TURNED OVER AND PERSON WAS ALSO BRIEFED ON THE DEV
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015451.pdf

DCD CASE (DELETED) - UFO RESEARCH (DELETED)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015235.pdf

CASE (DELETED) - UFO RESEARCH/ORD REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (DE LETED)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015236.pdf

UNTITLED (ON 25 JUNE 1976 MET WITH ORD REGARDING POSSIBLE INTEREST IN T HE UFO
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015437.pdf

UNTITLED (DISCUSSES PERSONS INTEREST IN UFO PHENOMENA AND FORWARDS RELA TED MA
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015490.pdf

UNTITLED (23 SEPT (DELETED) WITH PERSONAL REQUEST TO INVESTIGATE UFO SI GHTED
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015238.pdf

(DELETED) UFO PHENOMENA (DELETED)
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015274.pdf

AERIAL OBSERVATION OF INTENSE SOURCE OF LIGHT
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015275.pdf

USSR NATIONAL AFFAIRS SCIENTIFIC AFFAIRS 'UNUSUAL' NATURAL PHENOMENON OBSERVE
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015256.pdf

DELETED (ON ONE EVENING IN LATE SUMMER 1973, SOURCE OBSERVED AN UNIDENT IFIED
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015262.pdf

REPORT OF UFO AT TIME OF SOVIET SATELLITE FAILURE
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015438.pdf

ARGENTINA AUTHORITIES REPORT SATELLITE DOWN IN BOLIVIA
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015257.pdf

BOLIVIA REPORTS CONFLICT ON DETAILS OF FALLEN OBJECT
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000015258.pdf

THE THEORY OF SCIENTIFIC SOCIALISM SHOULD BE DEVELOPED IN PRACTICE
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000042349.pdf

SPAIN
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000042350.pdf

RESULTS OF YOUTH POLL ON RELIGIOUS ISSUES REPORTED
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000042352.pdf

FARMERS BURNING STRAW TO MAKE UP FOR DELAYS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000042347.pdf

ECONOMIC REFORM CONFERENCE
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000042348.pdf

USSR: MEDIA REPORT MULTITUDE OF UFO SIGHTINGS
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000042346.pdf

UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS (UFO) IN ANCIENT CHINA
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000042351.pdf

USSR, PRC SCIENTISTS IN JOINT STUDY OF UFO'S
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000043370.pdf

PROGRAM SUMMARY -- PAR 90- 002
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000098719.pdf

SOMALILAND PRESIDENT EGAL SPEAKS ON MYSTERIOUS BOMB BLAST
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000098714.pdf

POLICE OFFICERS SPOT UFO; RAPID REACTION FORCE ALERTED
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000098713.pdf[/quote]
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:47 am

You should consider adding some of your Research here under a proper name of your choice.

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/f5-the-researcher-s-tool-box

isaackoi

Post by isaackoi Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:32 pm

MD02 wrote:You should consider adding some of your Research here under a proper name of your choice.

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/f5-the-researcher-s-tool-box

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. In the meantime, I'm happy for anyone to repost on this forum anything I've previously posted elsewhere on the Internet.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:45 pm

Isaackoi,

It is my understanding that there is a British element involved somewhere in the active end of the contact paradigm.  Meaning involved in ongoing real time contact.  That the groups which came together in an attempt to hammer out a plan for a pre-unambiguous contact event disclosure included British elements?  Have you heard anything about that?

isaackoi
    isaackoi

Post by isaackoi Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:34 pm

Admin wrote:It is my understanding that there is a British element involved somewhere in the active end of the contact paradigm.  Meaning involved in ongoing real time contact.  That the groups which came together in an attempt to hammer out a plan for a pre-unambiguous contact event disclosure included British elements?  Have you heard anything about that?

So far, nothing beyond rumours without any evidence, many of which were subsequently discredited.  Probably the best known example is the infamous "Source A", who claimed that there were secret United Nations meetings to discuss disclosure and that Britain (and various other nations, including France) were in favour of disclosure while Germany and Islamic countries were opposed to disclosure.
    http://exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-80.htm
    http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/2010/05/ufology-exopolitics-special-source-a-exposed/

Also, there have been lots of allegations that there have been some British elements involved in the Aviary story. For example, Mark Pilkington (who wrote the highly entertaining book "Mirage Men" available on Amazon at the link below, and involved in the forthcoming documentary of the same name which will feature Richard Doty and others) was accused of being an MI6 agent (and more recently has been alleged to be an MI5 agent - accusations that I'm sure he found highly amusing.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mirage-Men-Journey-Disinformation-Paranoia/dp/1845298578

Also, Caryn Anscomb (referred to as Dan as "DF" and "Damselfish" on his website, but Caryn has used her own name when writing about the same events, e.g. ) also faced allegations that she was an MI6 agent.
    http://www.starpod.us/2006/08/10/caryn-anscomb-ufos-and-trickster-tales/
    http://stargate007.blogspot.co.uk/2009/04/caryn-anscomb-reveals-more-about-spies.html
    Gut
    Gut

Post by Gut Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:26 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
    Black(Ops)?  Yes, eyes open.  But, I think there are angels(good men) quietly amoung them.  Turning the tides, ever so slowly, but surely.
    That does give me pause for reflection, Jake. All of it was beautifully written, not just the quote snip. Man, I would never want to portray a good man as a scalawag or worse.

My mind is still overloaded, however, with a multitude of information--and lack thereof for that matter-- that makes it hard to accept outright that Dr. Green is such an "angel" as you reference. For one, why does he downplay his part in bringing Serpo before the public? He's certainly not throwing any "black hats" off his scent at this point it would seem. So, why?

Also, after watching the Mirage Men trailer above, it makes me wonder what the folk who were here at the time that all of the intrigue was going on think of Richard Doty? Even if I concede for the moment that a noble, but confusing, crusade was going on in relation to Serpo, there's still quite a bit of compelling documentation that Doty has lied about--and been involved in--other issues that certainly seem to show a lack of trustworthiness---especially when we're speaking about one of the top 2 greatest questions we have as human beings: Are We Alone?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:26 am