UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Today at 6:04 am by dan

»  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz
Yesterday at 11:38 am by garzparz

» Dan Smith - "Just the Facts Ma'am"
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:05 pm by isaackoi

» A universal law
Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:01 pm by jizba

Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:48 pm by Cyrellys

» New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM
Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:41 pm by zooky

Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:50 pm by garzparz

» Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:21 am by Cyrellys

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:20 am by drwu23

December 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

MIND MIX RADIO joins OMF

Fri May 06, 2016 6:27 pm by Admin

Mind Mix Radio hosted by Manticore Group joins the Open Minds Forum May of 2016. Featuring talk on a wide variety of subjects ranging from research to current events, it is expected to add a new dimension to the materials featured at OMF.

2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

Admin
Admin
Admin

2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

NOTICE OF EVENT - RELAY

Alien Disclosure: 5 Former Members Of Congress Participating In Hearing Planned (April 29 to May 3, 2013)

An event of historical implications will be held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC from April 29 to May 3, 2013. At that time forty plus researchers and military/agency witnesses will testify for thirty hours over five days before former members of the United States Congress.

The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race will attempt to accomplish what the Congress has failed to do for forty-five years - seek out the facts surrounding the most important issue of this or any other time.

For this reason the motto for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure is "If the Congress will not do its job, the people will."

This event will be live streamed to the world via the Internet in at least four and possibly five languages. Furthermore, the entire hearing will be filmed as the basis for a forthcoming documentary - Truth Embargo.

The title of this film is fitting as the goal of the Citizen Hearing is nothing less than the end of the extraterrestrial truth embargo this year. The world's people have waited long enough.

Find Out More Here: http://www.citizenshearing.org/

Posted by Scott C Waring, author UFO Sightings Daily
at BeforeItsNews.com
http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2013/03/alien-disclosure-5-former-members-of-congress-participating-in-hearing-planned-april-29-to-may-3-2013-2441466.html

****Event added to OMF Calendar****

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
pman35
Admin
Admin

Re: 2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

Post by pman35 on Fri May 10, 2013 3:05 am

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/136896/UN_UFO_Effort_Citizen_Hearing_Update_May_3_2013/

UN UFO Effort Citizen Hearing Update May 3

Disclaimer:
Neither I nor OpenMindsForum own these video disclose.tv. We have no known affiliation. I merely happened upon it while researching this event. Posted here for public awareness.

Last edited by pman35 on Fri May 10, 2013 3:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

Post by pman35 on Fri May 10, 2013 3:18 am

@Jake thanks for being the first to post these videos , i'm reposting because Youtube doesn't seem to have them anymore

Admin
Admin

Post by Admin on Fri May 10, 2013 1:46 pm

Great work Patrick! Thank you! Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
pman35
Admin
Admin

Post by pman35 on Tue May 14, 2013 4:01 am

Hi guys seeing as this is the place for Citizen Hearing on Disclosure , I thought i'd add this ufo conference from the 22nd international ufo congress.

I thought this would be a good video to start with Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Tob5mhGdVGw

Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Sat May 18, 2013 10:39 am

Richard French, Ex-Air Force Lt. Colonel, 'It Was A UFO And . . . There Were Aliens Aboard It'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/13/alien-beings-repaired-und_n_3240437.html

FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrNGx_nEwA&feature=player_embedded

Free1

Dying former CIA guy gives a believable interview

Post by Free1 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:50 pm

lynx wrote:
Jake Reason wrote:Video testimony by an anonymous alleged former CIA official was shown at the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure at the National Press Club in Washington, DC on Friday, May 3.

Watch Here

He confirmed the Roswell crash that's hidden in the area 51 and the MJ 12...and all other stuffs. I admire this man.

Yes, he comes across to me as credible and loyal to Ike and his former commanding officer years ago. He seemed relieved to get these secrets held for so many years off his mind.
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Post by Jake Reason on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:10 am

I felt and discern the same. Dying people should be listened to! It is a very Strange thing that this Generation pays little attention.

I once interviewed a witness to Roswell. A Sargent stationed at Roswell Airbase who was tasked to clean up the debris field. Three hours we talked. All recorded and uploaded on-line.

Two months after that interview, "Larry King Live" had listened to it and had him as a guest on his show. And then, less than two months after his appearance on National Television, he died.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:10 am