Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
INFINITY...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
INFINITY...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
INFINITY...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
INFINITY...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
INFINITY...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
INFINITY...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
INFINITY...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
INFINITY...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
INFINITY...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

5 posters

INFINITY......

Bard
    Bard

INFINITY...... - Page 2 Empty INFINITY......

Post by Bard Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

I would like to take a moment to ask the group to watch this film and then point out anything that stands out in your minds.

I will hold my observations until you have had a chance to form your own.

Which speaker affected you the most and why.

http://vimeo.com/29592900

Or here:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/92404/infinity__the_ultimate__trip/

Bard

INFINITY...... - Page 2 Empty Re: INFINITY......

Post by Bard Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:12 am

Bob Dean’s encounter - observations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCUsFOQK20k

4:20 - 5:30 (eyes)
    7:45 (eyes)
    25:50 (eyes)
    29:50 (“I never saw any of them eat”)
    47:00- 49:00

pman35
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pman35 Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:05 pm

What if these coordinates were the proper position of Hy Brazil 54.1473° N, 4.6888° W.

They are actually The isle of man , which goes way back. Her is a link to that info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isle_of_Man

I may be of the beaten track here but its at least worth a check.

Post by Bard Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:51 pm

Where would we be without - mystery.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:23 pm

No my understanding is that the Isle of Man (Isle of Maninin) is a separate location. There were several territories in the ancient time post resettlement; that of Don, Lugh, Llyr, and Maninin. At the time of the resettlement, the outpost of Hy Brasil was already in the process of innudation - rising water and damage from tidal forces. It was not fully habitable. My understanding is that many places and settlements near the coasts were temporary because of tidal forces and rising sea levels. Places like Kilstuitheen ended up under water before balance was fully achieved.

Now the Isle of Mann being among the early settlements would also have had subterranean hill cities or access to underwater cities? But whether any such place is still accessible would probably be in question. Such places were abandoned as being unsafe. A deep place might have water seepage issues where global waters had risen dramatically and seismic activity would have still be going on. Hense reason for the stories of such places being permanently sealed in favor of life on the land.

Animal, I would suggest that if you are seeking Hy Brasil the oldest maps would be your best resources. Seafarers have to be detail and accuracy oriented in order to not get lost. Great pride was taken in mariner knowledge and families handed information down generationally. So what you would need to cross-reference I think would be the known old maps featuring Hy Brasil with generational family mariner information probably oral history(?) from the oldest seafaring Irish families; families with multi-millenial history in the profession. With sea levels rising you would be looking for not just such a place labeled as Hy Brasil but in more recent memory disappearing or shrinking landmass reducing eventually to little more than an area of shoals.

Just like in pinpointing something you track on land you are looking for 'pings' or indications of something from three or more sources in a general vicinity then you would use simple triangulation to give an average of the most likely location to begin a realistic search. But we're talking about something particularly ancient so finding multiple sources giving specific locations would theoretically be difficult. Just keep in mind that such ancient maps existed at the time of Columbus so it would not necessarily be impossible.

The Isle of Man has always had a unique history of its own as far as my meager knowledge goes. Having its own history and archetypal myths. By my understanding Eire once had many isles like Man. I would guess that perhaps we hear less reference to those once places is because like my understanding of H.B. they are now lost beneath the sea. The question you posed was an interesting thought however. I think you'd have to find some sort of supporting oral history to match such a hypothesis before you could give it much more than that. Or find local stories which speak in relation of the isle in one breath and then of H.B. in a different breath showing that the narrative expects the listener to regard them as two separate places as a means of ruling it out entirely. I'm not that well versed in story lore to be able to do such a thing myself.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:56 pm

@ Animal,

The whole subject of spectral islands and their legends is dealt with in The Proceedings of the Royal Irish Academy, vol. xxx., part \.
    Source: Collectanea - A quarterly review.

"spectral islands" being a reference to the islands that disappeared. Post cataclysm and once inhabited.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    pman35
    pman35
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pman35 Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:46 am

Thanks Admin will be sure to look it up, Ireland has a lot of history to it Smile

Post by iamtheman Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:50 pm

If I could start from the assumption that if we could ever imagine in our wildest dreams that, however unlikely, heaven on Earth was ever achievable,most people would certainly agree that the state of the world at present, is as far from that ideal as could possibly be. This fact should not detract from people at least trying to improve the situation.
    I believe that the true nature of Homo Sapiens as a species is that we are an intrinsically compassionate, caring, tolerant and loving being. We are born into that natural condition. Most people would agree that if everyone lived by the tenet that if individuals treated their fellow man, the way we wish to be treated ourselves, then it would certainly 'oil the wheels' of society and make things easier for everyone. We could describe such a hypothetical harmonious society as an existence which takes the path of least resistance. Unfortunately, this of course is presently far from the case. For most people, their 'true nature' becomes corrupted. I believe however, that we can always appeal to this intrinsic true nature of humanity which continues to exist nonetheless in every individual.

I believe that a power of creation exists throughout the universe. The 'engine' for this power is naturally occurring and exists within the parameters of the laws of physics. Stated briefly, it is E=MC2; the constant flux and exchange of energy at an atomic level. The interaction of atoms and molecules in the exchange and flux of energy as electrons jump orbits around the nucleus, creates different frequencies of vibrations which are occurring all the time. Being present in all matter and electromagnetic radiation, these frequencies of vibrations exists everywhere. It is the presence of this natural creative power all around us which is the true source of the notion which spiritual people 'feel within', that it is actually the presence of the 'Spirit of God.' For centuries, the orthodox monotheistic religions have hijacked this intuitive notion within people, by claiming that the source of this notion is a conscious deity. Religion naturally encourages the notion that the image of their deity, is one and the same with the creative power. The latter and the former are so inextricably linked and intertwined that religious people therefore find it difficult to not believe in the existence of the conscious deity. (They continue to feel in their hearts that a power of creation does indeed exist; and in this they are not wrong. It does not follow however, that the power of creation is therefore a conscious deity). The advances and discoveries in the scientific disciplines should make it relatively easy for them to disprove the existence of an eternal omnipotent conscious deity who created the whole universe in six days. Despite the best efforts of the scientific community however, people continue to believe undaunted that this is indeed the case. The reason for this is because what science can never disprove, is the existence of a power of creation; and this in turn is because the latter DOES exist.

I believe that the constant expansion of the fabric of space within the cosmological constants of dark matter and energy, allows for the proposition of a model of the universe which is infinite and eternal. (I have worked out the mechanics of how this model of the universe could be accommodated. However, it would take too much explaining to describe it in detail at this juncture). Suffice to say for now that within this infinite universe, the observable universe we live in now is but one of an infinite cycle of separate physical universes. Each physical seperate universe is created from the material contained in the black holes which existed in the physical universe which preceded it. The constant expansion of the fabric of space in an infinite universe, ensures that the force of gravity as the main force within the black holes, will eventually be overcome, therefore releasing all the material which had been held hostage within. This would happen instantaneously and represents the 'Big Bang' of each individual physical universe. The vibrations of all matter and energy within each subsequent seperate physical universe is retained within the static cosmological constants of dark energy and matter as the universe expands through these matrixes. The main principle which applies here is that a vibration is retained in 'the matrix' when the exchange of energy is more economical than a vibration which is less so.

Being itself the product of the exchange of energy as electrical impulses pass between the synapses in the neurons of our brain, consciousness possesses it's own frequency of vibrations. In order that the same laws of physics applies in every physical universe, the same vibrations of matter and energy are infinitely recreated in each subsequent universe. This also includes the vibrations of consciousness. The immediate implication of course is that consciousnesses are reincarnated within each separate physical universe. If this appears to be unfeasible, how does it compare with the Christian view that the dead will rise from their graves on judgement day. More or less feasible?

The 'purest' form of human consciousness vibration in a physical life, is one where the individual lives their life according to the natural condition of Homo Sapiens; ie. intrinsically loving, compassionate, caring and tolerant of their fellow man,(taking the path of least resistance and therefore more economical with energy). As such, this form of consciousness in a physical life will exist in a higher plane in the matrix than a life lived less loving and compassionate etc. A 'pure' consciousness therefore takes priority over one which is 'less pure' when a new universe is created/reincarnated.

The most profound implication of this concept is that the status of an individual in any given existence, is totally irrelevant when it comes to which consciousness will be reincarnated and which will not. Race, creed, skin colour or your political/religious persuasions play no part in the process. Nor does believing in the existence of God as a deity have any bearing. Be they a king, prince, head of state, judge, multi millionaire, head of a multiglobal conglomerate or religious leader,( no matter their status), if they do not live their life as true to their natural evolutionary condition as being intrinsically loving, compassionate, caring and tolerant of their fellow man, their consciousness will not be retained in the matrix and they will not be reincarnated. Those consciousnesses especially who knowingly perpetrate evil, or encourage others to do evil deeds through fear, cruelty or coercion, are certainly excluded. Also those who have more money than they could ever possibly spend whilst others exist in abject poverty throughout the world; and knowingly turn their faces away and do nothing to alleviate their condition, are living an immoral life. An immoral millionaire no matter how much money he pays them, cannot buy or exchange places with a pauper who lives a moral and compassionate life.

A natural power of creation does not ask that you even believe that it exists; it does not care one way or another. It does not require that you should build a church to worship it or give alms to an establishment which acts as a middleman between you and it. It is totally irrelevent. Free will gives everyone the option to live their lives as they so wish. However, every individual should know the ultimate consequences of their actions. If an individual chooses to ignore this information, then that is up to them. If they allow others to prejudice THEIR chance of being reincarnated, that is also up to them. People are born with an innate morality. They instinctively know right from wrong. Intolerance of others is wrong. Killing innocents with suicide bombs is wrong, even when you think it is politically justified. Killing a child because he would not learn to read the Bible, or killing a man because he did not believe in God? Do the perpetrators really believe that they were doing a good deed? Which of them will be reincarnated; the child who refused to read the Bible, the man who did not believe in God, or the people who killed them in the name of their religion? Each person will be wholly responsible for their own actions. This is the way it should be.

In this age of the internet, the ability to disseminate this knowledge is within our grasp. The final profound implication of succesfully disseminating this information is that the power to change the world for the better lies in the hands of the individuals, not those of their leaders. I believe that the dissemination of this message if successful, would spread exponentially and be the motivation for true change for the better. The mechanics of how a loving consciousness in the matrix is taken up by an equivalent consciousness in the physical world, would mean that eventually, those consciousnesses who are anything less than compassionate in the matrix, will forever be outnumbered by more deserving compassionate consciousnesses and as a consequence will forever lose any opportunity to be reincarnated.

This is the true spiritual message which runs like a common thread through all of the religions and which has been totally corrupted by the religious leaders so that they can perpetuate the status quo. That the creation of heaven on Earth can be achieved when people/individuals choose to think for themselves and refuse to believe what they are told to believe. Perhaps that was what was meant in the Bible when it states that 'the meek shall inheret the Earth'.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:57 pm

Welcome - Iam. What took you so long!?

You will certainly find a way to strum a few cords here with thoughts like that!

It is late, but that was a fairly good intro.

The two most active threads, if I am correct are:

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t6-hello-cy-hello-omf-ii

With Special Guest Dan Smith

and

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t42-the-bible-ufos-et-and-the-ancients-part-3

Affectionately known as 'Scarz's Thread'

iamtheman

Post by iamtheman Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:04 pm

Cheers MD02, The implications that we may exist in a constantly expanding infinite universe, as yet remain to be fully explored.It is a subject which has certainly captured my attention over the last few weeks or so. The first immediately apparent consequence which occurred to me is that,with no beginning, it is impossible for an infinite universe to have been created by a conscious deity.It does not dispense with the fact that a force or power of creation DOES indeed exis tnonetheless. Also,one of the more profound implications is that, in a constantly expanding universe,any given point will always be at the centre of that expansion. Like an inkspot on an inflating balloon, it appears from the perspective of the given point that it is at the centre of the observable universe. In this way, every individual can regard themself as being at the centre of their own universe!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:33 pm