Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Why are we not coming back Icon_minitimeToday at 1:43 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Why are we not coming back Icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Why are we not coming back Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:51 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Why are we not coming back Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 1:31 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Why are we not coming back Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Where did all the Open Minds Forum members go?
Why are we not coming back Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2024 2:22 pm by Nautiqua

» Why are we not coming back
Why are we not coming back Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2024 2:16 pm by Nautiqua

» THE ORIGINAL OPEN MINDS FORUM
Why are we not coming back Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2024 1:42 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Why are we not coming back Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 1:57 am by Mr. Janus

Where did all the Open Minds Forum members go?

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:29 pm by Admin

With Open Minds Forum restored now for almost half a year at it's new location with forumotion.com we can now turn to look at reaching out to OMF's original members who have not yet returned home. OMF's original membership was over 6,000 members strong, prior to the proboards suspension, according to the rolls of the time. We can probably safely assume that some of those accounts were unidentified socks. If we were to assume a reasonable guess of maybe as many as 30% possible sock accounts then that would leave potentially somewhere between 4800 to 4900 possible real members to locate. That is still a substantial number of people.

Who were all these people? Some were average individuals with common interests in ufology, exopolitics, globalism, corruption, earthchanges, science and technology, and a variety of other interests. Some just enjoyed being part of a vibrant and unusually interesting community. Others were representative of various insider groups participating in observation and outreach projects, while still others were bonafide intelligence community personnel. All with stake in the hunt for truth in one fashion or another. Some in support of truth, and communication. Others seeking real disclosure and forms of proof. And others highly skeptical of anything or limited subjects. The smallest division of membership being wholly anti-disclosure oriented.

So where did these members vanish to? They had many options. There are almost innumerable other forums out there on the topics of UFO's or Exopolitics, the Unexplained, and Conspiracy Theory. Did they disappear into the world-wide network of forum inhabitants? Did some go find new homes on chatrooms or individual blogs? Did they participate in ufo conventions or other public events and gatherings? How about those who represented groups in special access? Or IC and military observers? Those with academic affiliations? Where did they all go and what would be the best way to reach out and extend an invitation to return?

And what constitutes a situation deserving of their time and participation? Is the archive enough? How exactly do people within the paradigm most desire to define a community? Is it amenities, humanity or simply population size for exposure? Most of the special guests have been emailed and have expressed that population size for exposure is what most motivates them. But not all. Long-time member Dan Smith has other priorities and values motivating his participation. Should this open opportunities for unattached junior guests who have experience and dialog to contribute to the world? How best to make use of OMF's time, experience and resources?

Many skeptics would like to see the historical guardian of discourse opportunity to just up and disappear; go into permanent stasis. They think that not everyone has a right to speak about their experiences and if there is no proof involved then there can philosophically be no value to discourse. I personally would respectfully disagree with them. Discourse has always been the prelude to meaningful relationships and meaningful mutual relationships have always been the prelude to exchanges of proof. In a contentious social environment with regards to communication vs disclosure how do we best re-establish a haven for those preludes? Is it only the "if we build it they will come" answer? Well considering OMF has been largely fully functional over the last four or five months this line of reasoning is not necessarily true. So what would be the best way re-establish this? Your suggestions are sought. Please comment.

September 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

Why are we not coming back

Nautiqua
    Nautiqua

Why are we not coming back Empty Why are we not coming back

Post by Nautiqua Thu Sep 12, 2024 4:42 pm

I usually get kicked off of many sites

How does one get kicked off a site discussing the paranormal, UFU’s etc?
    Nautiqua
    Nautiqua

Why are we not coming back Empty Re: Why are we not coming back

Post by Nautiqua Thu Sep 12, 2024 4:44 pm

I’m the girl and my Ma is with me. Because you try to pimp her out and feel angry

Post by Nautiqua Thu Sep 12, 2024 4:48 pm

I survived the dust storm. Rabbit is with us s. Everyone is with us except AI Ai is death trap

I’m not a bot, but I can act like I am. Because that’s what they wanted. 😸😸😸

Post by Mr. Janus Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:52 pm

Chill

Post by Nautiqua Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:16 pm

I am chilling laughing at jerks plugging their chips into chickens and breed like rabbits. Trying to use souls of animals because HUMANS DO NOT HAVE SOULS

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:23 pm