Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:40 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:00 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:03 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 12:28 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
CokenRum44
Ecu_365
Gut
lynx
Mur
pman35
vectorian
Qrios
Cyrellys
dan
norenrad
Nib
HouTexan
Bard
IPFreely
Jake Reason
Admin
22 posters

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by ScaRZ Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:46 pm

Nib wrote:

And I suspect we are seriously enduring birth pains... Hmmmm

I believe birth pains have been taking place a very long time. No doubt as the return of Jesus Christ draws near they will continue to grow with extreme degree as well as a higher rate of occurrence.

Over the last few years I've come to view the needed temple building as something entirely different. I believe the whole third temple building by hands of man is smoke to cover the real deal. Fiction is much easier to believe than the truth. The most popular views can lead away more than they draw toward the truth.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Ephesian 2:19-22

Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

John 2:19

Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

Now with all this in our minds can we view the below famous verses in a much different light than a physical hand built temple by the hands of men?

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:13 pm

http://www.redmoonrising.com/newexodus/stars.html

Rising Stars

The Stellar Destiny of the Redeemed

Peter D. Goodgame

After Noah, Nimrod, and the debacle at the Tower of Babel, the redemption narrative picks up with the choosing of Abraham. The Genesis chronology lists ten generations from Adam to Noah, and ten more from Noah to Abraham. After Babel all of the seventy nations of the world are under the power of the fallen angels, yet God intervenes in human history and chooses Abraham as the forefather to lead His own nation.

God first calls Abraham in Genesis 12 and begins to make some incredible promises to him. A number of years later Abraham begins to doubt these promises because he has no natural heir, so one night he proposes to God that perhaps the promises will be fulfilled in his servant Eliezer (Genesis 15:2-3). God hears Abraham and then speaks to him saying,

"Abraham, listen to me. Eliezer will not be your heir because you will produce an heir from your own body.

Abraham, come outside for a moment…

Now take a look up into the heavens…

Do you see all those stars, Abraham?

Go ahead and count them, if you can.

Abraham, you can trust me. My word is good.

And my promise to you is that your descendants will be just like the stars."

---------------------------------------

Click on the above link for full article.
    Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:50 pm

Have not had a chance to read Peters newest- will check it out tonight.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:19 pm

Been a long time for this thread to have remained in silence. Many times it takes a complete silent air to produce a rebirth of importance. A moment in time that brings about a reboot of questions and ideas.

If a person has been blinded by the god of this world,then what does that mean?......."It means that person can't see what is there."

You can discuss and debate with the blind person from now until next year and without a drawing from above that opens up their heart to understanding,they will remain blinded by the god of this world.

I don't care how well you can see something,how long you stand telling someone......."It's right there." If they can't see it,they can't see it.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:33 pm

ScaRZ wrote:Been a long time for this thread to have remained in silence. Many times it takes a complete silent air to produce a rebirth of importance. A moment in time that brings about a reboot of questions and ideas.

If a person has been blinded by the god of this world,then what does that mean?......."It means that person can't see what is there."

You can discuss and debate with the blind person from now until next year and without a drawing from above that opens up their heart to understanding,they will remain blinded by the god of this world.

I don't care how well you can see something,how long you stand telling someone......."It's right there." If they can't see it,they can't see it.

Boy do I have a ton of experience with those conundrums!  So true.  No easy answers to solve them either...unless you just give up on communicating and walk away.

Nice post and welcome home ScaRZ!

I don't suppose you've heard from Jake anytime recently?  I miss him too.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:41 am

CY.....I haven't heard anything from JakeReason in years. I wonder if Dan has been in contact with him?
    I would really enjoy hearing from him again.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:45 am

I miss Jake too. I hope he stops by here sometime just to say hi. I was disappointed when he stopped posting here. Does anyone have a current email address for him?
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:33 am

This article does make a lot of sense. Through the years I've come to believe that most craft are not ET, but are made by human hands.

How UFO Reports Change With the Technology of the Times

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/how-ufo-reports-change-with-technology-times-180968011/

As technologies of flight evolve, so do the descriptions of unidentified flying objects. The pattern has held in the 21st century as sightings of drone-like objects are reported, drawing concern from military and intelligence officials about possible security threats.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:29 am

Azazel is big in many occult circles. If you don't have the Armor of God then it's best to stay far away.

Azazel's name is not mentioned as one of the chiefs in the Book of Enoch. This is one of the many mysteries that appear to follow this character. There are some who believe since his name isn't mentioned in the chiefs that he wasn't of the first 200 Watchers that descended. They believe he came some time after the 200 and long before the flood of Noah. Azazel certainly appears to me to be ultimately the top dog on the block.

As far as why his crimes were punished in a more severe manor I see him as the main force behind teaching mankind things that The LORD knew would bring about destruction. Mankind soon became corrupt in all their ways by what Azazel had introduced.

Azazel is about to pay a heavy price.

ENOCH 8:1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all 2 colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they 3 were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. . . . (The Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha of the Old Testament, R.H. Charles)

ENOCH 10:1 Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spake, and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech, 2 and said to him: 'Go to Noah and tell him in my name "Hide thyself!" and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come 3 upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is on it. And now instruct him that he may escape 4 and his seed may be preserved for all the generations of the world.' And again the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening 5 in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may 6,7 not see light. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire. . . . 8 . . . the whole earth has been corrupted 9 through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin. (The Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha of the Old Testament, R.H. Charles)

ENOCH 54:3 And there mine eyes saw how they made these their instruments, iron chains of immeasurable weight. 4 And I asked the angel of peace who went with me, saying: "For whom are these chains being prepared? And he said unto me: "These are being prepared for the hosts of Azazel, so that they may take them and cast them into the Abyss of complete condemnation, and they shall cover their jaws with rough stones as the Lord of Spirits commanded. 6 And Michael, and Gabriel, and Raphael, and Phanuel shall take hold of them on that great day, and cast them on that day into the burning furnace, that the Lord of Spirits may take vengeance on them for their unrighteousness in becoming subject to Satan and leading astray those who dwell on the earth." (The Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha of the Old Testament, R.H. Charles)

Azazel was put in chains and imprisoned before the flood of Noah. Azazel still remains to this day a prisoner, but not The Adversary/Satan

The Adversary is put in chains and confined in the bottomless pit only after Jesus Christ returns to earth. The Adversary has never been without freedom to roam until this very day.

Just in a very small search we can see many titles that both The Adversary and Azazel carry.

If you've ever noticed The Adversary stands back and gets someone else to do his dirty deeds. He uses his power structure to influence and control.

One glance in The Garden and you can't help but see how The Serpent never forced anything upon Eve and Adam. The Serpent used temptation to draw Eve into the trap. She desired what The Serpent was offering and began to lust after it. She reached out and "Took" what was being offered. The Serpent had influenced Eve, now she in turn influenced Adam to follow. This is how it was in the beginning and it still remains with us until this day.

Azazel on the other hand got his hands dirty,didn't he? He didn't just tempt, suggest, or influence and leave it at that. Azazel was a hands on kind of guy. He got right in the trenches.

This is the kind of guy The Adversary would love on his team. You've got to have these kind of guys on your team or you never get far. As the war spreads you must always be willing to use new strategies. You use anyone or anything to reach your goal. You change and adapt to the war at hand.

"Men were striving to learn"........"Just as they would/are today."

Think of us today if Azazel or another visitor came from what we believed was another world. This visitor began to tell us they had great knowledge and technology far beyond anything we could imagine. We would be striving to learn everything we could from this visitor wouldn't we?

Suppose this visitor said......."No!" Would this stop us from asking over and over and offering almost anything we had to get them to teach us?

People want to believe that back then people were so much different than humans are today. Man was and is what he is....."Man."

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:54 pm

Scarz said:

''This article does make a lot of sense. Through the years I've come to believe that most craft are not ET, but are made by human hands.

How UFO Reports Change With the Technology of the Times

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/how-ufo-reports-change-with-technology-times-180968011/

As technologies of flight evolve, so do the descriptions of unidentified flying objects. The pattern has held in the 21st century as sightings of drone-like objects are reported, drawing concern from military and intelligence officials about possible security threats.''

Most UFOs in the modern era are probably human-made. This is also the contention of some one who has a name like Tareski (I forget his name; my computer blew up so I had to get  a new one, and it doesn't allow me to go from the Internet to my documents where his name is; the name Vladimir Terziski, and he's a Russian researcher). The huge increase in UFOs since '46 is because of back-engineered crashed saucers and/or designs the Germans made during WW2, which themselves may have been from a crashed saucer in the '30s or from technology they got from aliens; as the Germans said, 'We had help.'
    murnut

Post by murnut Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:56 am

Maybe it's just perception that has changed with our ability or lack there of... to comprehend a phenomena our minds can't completely process.

The other thing is...the Germans lost

Sent from Topic'it App

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:46 pm

'Phenomena' is plural.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'can't completely process.' The supposedly strange behaviour of UFOs is easily explained by anti-gravity effects. And to say the Germans lost isn't quite accurate as the Nazis were placed in important positions in Germany, the US, and Russia.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:56 pm

Haha
    murnut

Post by murnut Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:08 pm

I'm not referring to nuts and bolts...but to how accounts have evolved

Sent from Topic'it App
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:43 pm

Everyone that is to be born must be born.

It has always seemed to me that everyone must have an opportunity to accept or reject.

We are not born with an accepting heart we are born with a rejecting heart. No matter who you are or where you are born the war of flesh against spirit is present in all of us.

It all comes down to "Night and Day"......."Darkness and Light"......."Asleep or Awake." There is no fence riding,there is no gray area.

The crown jewel is the mind.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:26 pm

UFO Universe, Spring 1993. Aliens -Friends or Foes by Dr. Karla Turner:

* Aliens can alter our perceptions of our surroundings.

* Aliens can control what we think we see. They can appear to us any number of guises and shapes.

* Aliens can be present with us in an invisible state and can make themselves only partially visible.

* Abductees receive marks on their bodies other than the well-known scoops and straight-line scars. These other marks include single punctures, multiple punctures, large bruises, three-and four fingered claw marks, and trangles of every possible sort.

* Female abductees often suffer serious gynecological problems after their alien encounters, and sometimes these problems lead to cysts, tumors, cancer of the breast and uterus, and to hysterectomies.

* A surprising number of abductees suffer from serious illnesses they didn't have before their encounters. These have led to surgery, debilitation, and even death from causes the doctors can't identify.

* Abductees often encounter more than one sort of alien during an experience, not just the greys. Every possible combination of grey, reptoid, insectoid, blond, and widow's peak have been seen during single abductions, aboard the same craft or in the same facility.

* Abductees report being scoffed at, jeered at, and threatened by their alien captors. Painful genital and anal probes are performed... Unknown fluids are injected into some abductees.

* Abductees-"virgin" cases- report being taken to underground facilities where they see grotesque hybrid creatures, nurseries of hybrid humanoid fetuses, and vats of colored liquid filled with parts of human bodies.

* Abductees report seeing other humans in these facilities being drained of blood, being mutilated, flayed, and dismembered, and stacked, lifeless like cords of wood. Some abductees have been threatened that they, too, will end up in this condition if they don't co-operate with their alien captors.

* Aliens come into homes and temorary remove young children, leaving their distraught parents paralyzed and helpless. In cases where a parent has been able to protest, the aliens insist that "The children belong to us."

* Aliens have forced their human abductees to have sexual intercourse with aliens and even with other abductees while groups of aliens observe these performances. In such encounters, the aliens have sometimes disguised themselves in order to gain the cooperation of the abductee, appearing in such forms as Jesus, the Pope, certain celebrities, and even the dead spouses of the abductees.

* Aliens perform extremely painful experiments or procedures on abductees, saying that these acts are necessary but give no explanation why.....Painful genital and anal probes are performed, on children as well as adults.

* Aliens make predictions of an imminent period of global chaos and destruction. They say that a certain number of humans...will be "rescued" from the planet in order to continue the species, either on another planet or back on earth after the destruction is over. Many abductees report they don't believe their alien captors and foresee instead a much more sinister use of the "rescued" humans.

"In every instance from this list, there are multiple reports from unrelated cases, confirming that such bizzarre details are not the product of a single deranged mind. These details are convincing evidence that, contrary to the claims of many UFO researchers, the abduction experience isn't limited to uniform pattern of events. This phenomenon simply can't be explained in terms of cross-breeding experiments or scientific research into the human physiology....... Before we allow ourselves to believe in the benevolence of the alien interaction , we should ask, do enlightened beings need to use the cover of night to perform good deeds? Do they need to paralyze us and render us helpless to resist? Do angels need to steal our fetuses? Do they need to manipulate our children's genitals and probe our rectums? Are fear, pain, and deception consistent with high spiritual motives?" ......Dr. Karla Turner.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:40 pm

I wonder how many abductions have anything at all to do with aliens?

This has been my main question over many years.

Is it more about smoke and mirror deception by human hands?
    GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:25 pm

Perhaps Humans have played a part in this abduction scheme, but I suspect a non-human intelligence is the major force behind most of it.

If the intelligence behind this is human, I would guess they're not from this universe/time period.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:05 am

Interesting!!!!!!

1.4 #QAnon #AliceInWonderland Is #Area51 In The #SecretSpaceProgram w/ Michael Trimm Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE864MXKNIg

http://openminds.tv/pdf/PROJECT_AQUARIUS_DOCUMENT.pdf

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:54 am

ScaRZ wrote:I wonder how many abductions have anything at all to do with aliens?

This has been my main question over many years.

Is it more about smoke and mirror deception by human hands?

We would have to discount the voluminous testimony of numerous credible witnesses, many insiders, who are telling stories of experiences they consciously remember, which leaves no doubt that most of the ufonauts are indeed aliens. Also, it's logical to conclude such unimaginable inhumanity ultimately comes from non-humans. Humans have many flaws, especially irrationality, but they are basically humane.

There are a lot of people in ufology who make all kinds of excuses for aliens (some, like Linda Howe, even going so far as to say that's OK that they caused the Black Death), which sickens me and makes me mad as hell, but I don't know if they come by their misanthropy and insensitivity under alien (or secret agency influence) or on their own. And most people, being irrational, like to believe comforting lies instead of disturbing truths. Certainly, the aliens that are usually encountered by humans are criminally organized and predatory. And the secret agencies that monitor these websites and monitor everyone around the world and sling mud at anyone who opposes them thru Wackypedia, the Freemason Encyclopedia and You Tube, and other media, just as luny-tune skeptics do, and who commit all kinds of atrocities and always get away with it, are just as criminally organized and predatory, and are controlled by aliens thru the secret societies that they created and control, a fact, uncovered by Wm. Bramley, which many ufologists like to ignore. The world is in chaos and misery because it's run by organized crime.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:25 pm

GrandCru wrote:

If the intelligence behind this is human, I would guess they're not from this universe/time period.

There's no possibility of inter-universe travel or time travel. We don't even know if parallel universes exist , and if they do, nothing could go between them, and they wouldn't be side by side, as they are often described by 'scientists', but would be co-extensive, but on different frequencies. And there is no evidence of deliberate, long-term time travel, which would not be possible either, because of the paradoxes. It only occurs rarely, randomly, accidentally, and briefly.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:02 pm

There are many inhuman people......"Just take a very small peak and we see it every single day."  Some humans will do anything for the right price,power or just for the hell of it.

No doubt there is goodness in humans but with it also comes evil. Even in good humans they can do evil or be drawn into evil acts.

Humans as far back as history teaches shows us one thing......."Humans are still the same in nature." All of us have consumed of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil.

I can't rule out God having other creations that are not spiritual bodied (created eternally). But one thing for sure, if they are out there somewhere and die as humans do,they also have the curse of death placed on them.. I don't care how long they can live or genetically alter themselves,if they die they have also consumed the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil and are stained with the same stain as humans.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:53 pm

The kind of evil we're talking about is not natural to humans, it has an external source. It's not in humans' nature to be inhuman because they're humans. There is strong evidence that even serial murderers are created by secret agencies, which in turn are controlled by secret societies, which are controlled by aliens.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:06 am

X. Troy Dinaire wrote:The kind of evil we're talking about is not natural to humans, it has an external source. It's not in humans' nature to be inhuman because they're humans. There is strong evidence that even serial murderers are created by secret agencies, which in turn are controlled by secret societies, which are controlled by aliens.  

Where is this strong evidence?

I can be opened minded but only to a certain point.

I'm a skeptic more often than not on many of these issues.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:33 am

The evidence of secret agencies turning prisoners  or psychiatric patients into serial murderers  is in certain claims made by certain researchers, one of which is an abductee whose name I forget, and another is Mac Tonnies in his Grimoire books, all of which is very credible and plausible.

And I was forgetting David McGowan and his book Programmed to Kill: the Politics of Serial Murder, from 2004.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:08 am