Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Former US general says he is 'even more concerned' about Putin using nukes as Ukraine makes astonishing progress in its counteroffensive Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Former US general says he is 'even more concerned' about Putin using nukes as Ukraine makes astonishing progress in its counteroffensive Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Former US general says he is 'even more concerned' about Putin using nukes as Ukraine makes astonishing progress in its counteroffensive Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Former US general says he is 'even more concerned' about Putin using nukes as Ukraine makes astonishing progress in its counteroffensive Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Former US general says he is 'even more concerned' about Putin using nukes as Ukraine makes astonishing progress in its counteroffensive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Former US general says he is 'even more concerned' about Putin using nukes as Ukraine makes astonishing progress in its counteroffensive Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Former US general says he is 'even more concerned' about Putin using nukes as Ukraine makes astonishing progress in its counteroffensive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Former US general says he is 'even more concerned' about Putin using nukes as Ukraine makes astonishing progress in its counteroffensive Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Former US general says he is 'even more concerned' about Putin using nukes as Ukraine makes astonishing progress in its counteroffensive Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

2 posters
  • Reply to topic

Former US general says he is 'even more concerned' about Putin using nukes as Ukraine makes astonishing progress in its counteroffensive

Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Former US general says he is 'even more concerned' about Putin using nukes as Ukraine makes astonishing progress in its counteroffensive Empty Former US general says he is 'even more concerned' about Putin using nukes as Ukraine makes astonishing progress in its counteroffensive

Post by 99 Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:23 pm

Former US general says he is 'even more concerned' about Putin using nukes as Ukraine makes astonishing progress in its counteroffensive

Analysis:

Western officials and experts have said Putin may use nukes in Ukraine if he gets desperate enough.

Ukraine is in the middle of a blistering counteroffensive — rapidly recapturing territory.

Retired Brig. Gen. Kevin Ryan told Insider he's now "even more concerned" about nuclear-weapon use.
Eohippus
Eohippus

Former US general says he is 'even more concerned' about Putin using nukes as Ukraine makes astonishing progress in its counteroffensive Empty Re: Former US general says he is 'even more concerned' about Putin using nukes as Ukraine makes astonishing progress in its counteroffensive

Post by Eohippus Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:11 am

Sorry, the way I see it is the USA and NATO are on the wrong side of all this. The faux president of Ukraine is causing more harm then good and Putin will put his foot down - If you want to stop war and stuff end the Fed and World back, which IS run by the Zionist Faux Jews and Bolsheviks. The USA is Now Communist - I don't vote - not voting for any crap official again. Russia is NOT Communist, It is capitalist and christian. It took 70+ years to get rid of the Jewish Oligarchy - Bolsheviks. Before you poo poo what I just wrote, go and study the Napoleonic wars and the progressions of the Rothschild family. What you have (thought) you learned about WW I and WWII is wrong. Before Gen George Patton was murdered he had commented we were tricked to fight on the side of Great Britain, We were lied to. I'm not saying the NASD was good, but we weren't either. The word NAZI is a Jewish construct. To the victors of the war goes the spoils and the writing of the history you learn is school. Since the formation of The Federal reserve the education system in the US was designed to dummy down Americas. Well, here we are, tear apart the foundation of our land. Children cannot read cursive so they cannot read the original Constitution and Bill of Rights. A dumbed down populace cannot fight against a tyrannic government. Militarized IRS (from the Fed). Rethink and take a second look of the BS you were taught in school. You ill gained taxes pay for the war eternal. This is my opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

"Virtue forced upon those of my brethren whose hearts have not comprehended the Law and who seek not the path of virtue, is vice. Therefore seek not to cause my brethren to be good by the sword [Military Power] nor by the other compulsion [Legislation], least they turn from the one evil to a greater one and the penalty be upon your heads" -- Manisis.
  • Reply to topic

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:12 am