Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
disclosure - Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeToday at 11:32 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
disclosure - Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeToday at 11:02 pm by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
disclosure - Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeToday at 10:45 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
disclosure - Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeToday at 11:43 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
disclosure - Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
disclosure - Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
disclosure - Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
disclosure - Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
disclosure - Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+15
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
whoknows
GrandCru
Cuan Scott
RunningBull
U
GSB/SSR
hobbit
SurfBum
Big Bunny Love
Alien
@awestruckt
dan
19 posters

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

disclosure - Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 21 Empty Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by dan Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, 99,

I think we can safely say that, in this past month, we have come close enough to Disclosure, for all practical purposes.  

You’re being the mathematician about Disclosure, and I’m being the physicist, and I’ve told this story a few times, already, but it won’t hurt to tell it again.......

A mathematician and a physicist walk into a bar, and sit on both sides of a very attractive woman.  The mathematician can only ever get halfway closer to the woman, but the physicist can get close enough for all practical purposes.  

Think of the physicist as Donald Trump, and think of the Boys on the Bus.  

Donald Trump will be known as the Disclosure President, for having helped to orchestrate what has transpired in the past month, not the least of which was chicken little realizing that, very likely, he was Visitor #1.  

Will any self respecting ufologist feel satisfied with this, Sonfish, version of Disclosure?  I would seriously doubt it.  However, will any competent historian ever come up with a better peg for Revelation?  I would seriously doubt it.  

Last edited by dan on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:11 am; edited 2 times in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

disclosure - Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 21 Empty Re: Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:52 am

Dan is uncomfortable with my belief that the BPW is merely a title in contention between many alternatives.

Right, Dan?

So I would say that many stories are being told to Congress ;-)

Which world would you prefer to find yourself in? Many of the worlds share nearly identical emergent histories but there are subtle changes in the works.

Also, Dan is all about stories and their coherence. The core story is not the same as the core secret.

Putin has been briefed about that reality.

And everything is going according to the plan ;-)

Special Guest
    Special Guest

disclosure - Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 21 Empty Re: Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by dan Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:10 am

Hello, Mr Subtlety,

I’m glad to know that you actually have a tongue.  If you are going to hangout here, you are going to have to exercise it.

So, for all these years you have been hiding behind your shield of incoherence.  

Tell us one story that you think can measure up to the personal one.  

There is only one story that is by, for and about persons.  Tell us another.  

The greatest story ever told includes the best possible ‘plan’ of Disclosure.  

You are claiming to know that plan.  

Let’s suppose that I’m a member of Congress.  I’m demanding to know who is in charge of this so-called ‘plan’.

What are you going to tell me, Mr Know it all?  

I’m waiting for your briefing....... and while you’re at it, tell us the briefing that was given to Vladimir.  

If I were Dick Farley, I’d demand to see your matrix of belief.  

Core secret........?  If you have any clue then there are ten thousand personalists who incarnate that ‘secret’.  You can fool some of us, but not all of us.  

In the meantime, Ron Pandolfi can throw me off the bus, the plane, the train and the boat........ and I will keep on squawking on channel Truth....... this Truth is personal, and, until I hear otherwise, I’m the person........ I’m the guy with information Omega/Tinkerbell.  

If you think you are in charge, Gary, step forward now, or forever hold your tongue.  

This is the one clear channel....... there is no bandwidth here for obfuscation.  

Vision, vision........ who’s got the Vision?  If you think you’ve got it, you’d better spit it out, now........ not sometime tomorrow...... now, Gary...... now.  This train is bound for glory......... Monadnock or bust.  

By ‘77, I knew I was mixed up with something prophetic.  By ‘81, I knew I had an open channel to Sophia.  

In ‘91, with that first call to Ron, I knew I had a tiger by the tail.  

My only question was..... who’s in charge....... and I’ve only ever gotten one answer.  

11:30.........

The folks who want to be spoon fed....... it’ll be dribs and drabs, forever.  

If you want the Truth, there is only ever one clear channel....... isn’t that right, smelly........ subtlety be damned.  

Yes, we are witnessing a global move toward identity politics, aided and abetted by Steve Bannon and the Internet.  

This is personalism on steroids.  

At the end of that rainbow coalition....... no...... there will not be a committee, Gary...... there will not be a matrix of belief......

Folks are in a millenarian sort of mood.  

Yes, as smelly knows, history stops with the Millennium.

But, smelly, there will be a cosmic trigger.  

I may have an itchy finger, but the stars do have to align...... something like Nostradamus and 1999.  

Meantime, foot is right.......
    Hello darkness, my old friend
    I've come to talk with you again
    Because a vision softly creeping
    Left its seeds while I was sleeping
    And the vision that was planted in my brain
    Still remains
    Within the sound of silence.....
    Will the Congressional briefers be quoting Simon&Garfunkle?  They might as well be.  

Does Bannon quote them?  

How small is the world........? It’s not too small, and it’s not too large.  

Will the Congressional briefers be singing for their dinner?  
    There is one voice, just one for all, and that voice is silent, so should be all, if it were heard, it would be by a bird.......
    “Go out, and stand on the mountain before the Lord.” And behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind tore into the mountains and broke the rocks in pieces before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake; and after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire..... a still small voice.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:57 am; edited 10 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:03 am

Yah, Gary Wink

I thought I had a vision, but it was just goat gas.

I of course recognize no prophecy.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:15 am

Well, then, my little smelly one....... surely you will recognize the end of prophecy.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:16 am

Yes, let’s end and thus fulfill them all.

We can relax, nothing is under any control Wink

Last edited by smelly on Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:18 am

Thank you, smelly.

Or, as folks used to say........ Amen.......
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:37 am

I see prophecy as our modern day cave paintings.

We wrote upon the books what we want to come to pass.

Prophecy is about what we want.

That’s an original thought, I have a few now and then.

You could call it a realization.

But my good stoic friend, Epictetus, says happiness and desire can not stand together.

Hmmmm.

Let the smelly goat consider this....

I didn’t ask to be born.

I don’t know what happiness is.

But I have deep desire.

I know desire.

I’m happy when I get what I desire.

But that’s not the kind of happiness Epictetus means.

I believe he means the same happiness the founders thought of.

He means virtue leads to eudaimonia.

What is eudaimonia?

This is fascinating.

It refers more to flourishing.

We can and do flourish here.

And it brings a mix of chemical responses I will call ‘happy being’.

In the stoic mind, nature is not separate from reason.

I have found no better way to live than to flourish in my garden and it has brought me the greatest happiness I have ever known.

My life is the field I have tilled and watered and loved.

“to be secured by living the life of reason, which – for Stoics – meant living virtuously and living 'according to nature'. The eudaimonia ('happiness') of those who attain this ideal consists of ataraxia (imperturbability), apatheia (freedom from passion), eupatheiai ('good feelings'), and an awareness of, and capacity to attain, what counts as living as a rational being should. The key to transforming oneself into the Stoic sophos (wise person) is to learn what is 'in one's power', and this is 'the correct use of impressions' (phantasiai), which in outline involves not judging as good or bad anything that appears to one. For the only thing that is good is acting virtuously (that is, motivated by virtue), and the only thing that is bad is the opposite, acting viciously (that is, motivated by vice). Someone who seeks to make progress as a Stoic (a prokoptôn) understands that their power of rationality is a fragment of God whose material body – a sort of rarefied fiery air – blends with the whole of creation, intelligently forming and directing undifferentiated matter to make the world as we experience it. The task of the prokoptôn, therefore, is to 'live according to nature', which means (a) pursuing a course through life intelligently responding to one's own needs and duties as a sociable human being, but also (b) wholly accepting one's fate and the fate of the world as coming directly from the divine intelligence which makes the world the best that is possible.”

Sophia and Sophos; wisdom and being wise.

May we always walk in the light wisdom Dan in the best god damn possible world for surely this is IT!

You are ALL welcome in my garden anytime.

But what a path to find it!

It cannot be found, you will just realize IT ALL.

Ahhhhhhh

If all can be immediately realized here, there is no need for prophecy, for we lack nothing, as nothing is required.

Realization of true happiness ends all prophecy.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:01 am

The revelation is tomorrow according to this link...

https://moviesite.online/series/361639/1/5

hobbit
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:18 pm

smelly wrote:I see prophecy as our modern day cave paintings.

We wrote upon the books what we want to come to pass.

Prophecy is about what we want.

That’s an original thought, I have a few now and then.

You could call it a realization.

But my good stoic friend, Epictetus, says happiness and desire can not stand together.

Hmmmm.

Let the smelly goat consider this....

I didn’t ask to be born.

I don’t know what happiness is.

But I have deep desire.

I know desire.

I’m happy when I get what I desire.

But that’s not the kind of happiness Epictetus means.

I believe he means the same happiness the founders thought of.

He means virtue leads to eudaimonia.

What is eudaimonia?

This is fascinating.

It refers more to flourishing.

We can and do flourish here.

And it brings a mix of chemical responses I will call ‘happy being’.

In the stoic mind, nature is not separate from reason.

I have found no better way to live than to flourish in my garden and it has brought me the greatest happiness I have ever known.

My life is the field I have tilled and watered and loved.

“to be secured by living the life of reason, which – for Stoics – meant living virtuously and living 'according to nature'. The eudaimonia ('happiness') of those who attain this ideal consists of ataraxia (imperturbability), apatheia (freedom from passion), eupatheiai ('good feelings'), and an awareness of, and capacity to attain, what counts as living as a rational being should. The key to transforming oneself into the Stoic sophos (wise person) is to learn what is 'in one's power', and this is 'the correct use of impressions' (phantasiai), which in outline involves not judging as good or bad anything that appears to one. For the only thing that is good is acting virtuously (that is, motivated by virtue), and the only thing that is bad is the opposite, acting viciously (that is, motivated by vice). Someone who seeks to make progress as a Stoic (a prokoptôn) understands that their power of rationality is a fragment of God whose material body – a sort of rarefied fiery air – blends with the whole of creation, intelligently forming and directing undifferentiated matter to make the world as we experience it. The task of the prokoptôn, therefore, is to 'live according to nature', which means (a) pursuing a course through life intelligently responding to one's own needs and duties as a sociable human being, but also (b) wholly accepting one's fate and the fate of the world as coming directly from the divine intelligence which makes the world the best that is possible.”

Sophia and Sophos; wisdom and being wise.

May we always walk in the light wisdom Dan in the best god damn possible world for surely this is IT!

You are ALL welcome in my garden anytime.

But what a path to find it!

It cannot be found, you will just realize IT ALL.

Ahhhhhhh

If all can be immediately realized here, there is no need for prophecy, for we lack nothing, as nothing is required.

Realization of true happiness ends all prophecy.

Come out of the garden baby.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:32 pm

A whole lot of shakin goin on today.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:37 pm

A funny thing about dowsing hobbits.

What are they dowsing for if it is always where they are?!

Silly hobbits, not the brightest of appearances Wink

Bahahahaha
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:10 pm

smelly wrote:A whole lot of shakin goin on today.

Earthquakes are time related.

Ripples in time.

This silly hobbit stayed up one night and not only experienced one, but took the chance to try and detect it via dowsing, my rods kept nearly been ripped out of My hands.

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:13 pm

Gary spoke of a briefing for Vladimir.......

Conservative and orthodox Catholics revere Vlad as the Katechon...... the restrainer of the Antichrist.  

Today Vladimir met with Francis.  Putin is one of the icons of resurgent fascism, globally, along with donny and xi.  

This global identitarian movement is, ironically, the primary manifestation of postmodern millenarianism....... and the primary  symptom of the internet.  

The notion of a personal monism appears to fit the mold of fascism.  All that’s missing is the Kingdom within.  The charisma of the Fuhrer becomes the portal.  Jesus is the portal for Christians.  

What was the difference?  Some would say..... none.  

The Third Reich was, very explicitly, millenarian.  

Jesus even had strongly populist tendencies.  

I could point out that the only good messiah is a dead messiah.  

With fascism, there is no notion of Truth...... truth is simply power.

The prophetic tradition has little notion of truth....... outside of its scriptures.

The Buddhist tradition has...... smelly has..... a notion of personal truth, but not of an interpersonal, communal truth.

Fascism has tribal truth...... a developed mythology. Christianity, through Paul, particularly, broke out of the tribal mold...... it went universal..... particularly in its eschatology.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:25 pm

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:20 pm

Dan, check this link out. It was posted today on ATS. 

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1233175/pg159
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:42 pm

Thank you.  Folks will quickly understand who is still in the chain of command, and what that means relative to Disclosure.  

The recent disavowal of the little chicken will come under scrutiny..... why was the chicken mascot kept on for so long, and why is the chicken still the only one scratching....... hanging out in the breezes?

Add the third visitor to that mix, and things quickly become combustible.  There is a rapidly increasing amount of smoke.  Folks will be on the lookout for the source....... cherchez la femme.  

Folks must be busy forming the bucket brigade...... while not plugging the leaks...... it’s not easy to plug a portal.  

6:40........

Fascism and messianism are close cousins....... much too close for the comfort of many observers....... playing with fire, we are.

It’s Gary’s subtle distinctions that bear scrutiny.  Discernment of the zeitgeist becomes a survival strategy.  

Innoculation with regard to the Antichrist may act as a crucial buffer...... the final buffer...... a cofferdam, if you will.  

Yes, we are playing with the Apocalypse and the opening of the portals..... the gates of Heaven..... apres ca, le deluge.  

Perhaps I speak a bit too prosaically of the Kingdom on Earth...... on Earth as it is in Heaven......  it will not be easy to draw boundaries.  

A zombie apocalypse is not difficult to envision, as Gog and Magog are set loose.

Oh, well, nothing like second guessing...... last minute jitters...... no wonder smelly’s not in the cheering section....... being under the bus feels pretty safe...... no one will find me here.

(cont.......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:15 pm

Oh brother Wink
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:26 pm

It's warring factions trying to get a piece of the pie. 

As usual, it's always about money. 

The gov't turned over the new tech to Lockheed Martin to figure out how it works and those who made that transfer in the gov't retired and went to work for Lockheed Skunkworks. 

Wonder how much the gov't lost in that deal yet, the work on that tech is funded by the gov't. 

So the gov't is funding it yet it's not really profiting from it as it's clear that a breakthrough has been made to mass produce "something" that will change the world. 

IOW's, for the gov't, it was a lop-sided deal.

Now Lockheed Martin is raking in billions (or soon will) and Trump doesn't like it, hence the Davis/Wilson leaks and on toward full Disclosure. No wonder Russia and China love Trump as, thanks to Trump, someday, they too will have that technology.

Last edited by 99 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:57 pm

99 is such a techie...... you’d think she went to tech school.

With Disclosure, we do achieve critical mass on the portal front.

From then on, there will be various parapsychological feedback loops.

Those shiny new portal actuators....... they will make us think we have some control...... placebos and magical wands....... you can ask Joe about this....... he loves placebos.

The control, such as it is, resides in our collective unconscious....... isn’t that right, smelly?

(cont........)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:06 pm

Speaking of portals ... this story is growing legs ...

Search Results

Story image for "kit green" from International Business Times
    CIA Scientist Admits 'Fake' Roswell Alien Autopsy Video Is Real In ...
    International Business Times-14 hours ago

... memo, which was sent on March 23, 2001, focused on the professional evaluation of the “Roswell Alien Autopsy” video by a CIA scientist known as Kit Green.
    Story image for "kit green" from Corriere della Sera
    Cinegiornale bUFO / 57 – Dibattito riaperto sull'autopsia dell'alieno di ...

Corriere della Sera-5 hours ago
    Riporta infatti la testimonianza di Kit Green, ex scienziato della Cia piuttosto quotato. La rivelazione-scoop è che è (meglio: sarebbe) tutto vero: Green afferma di ...
    CIA-Wissenschaftler dachten, dass das gefälschte Autopsievideo ...

Twittersmash-11 hours ago
    Der ehemalige CIA-Wissenschaftler Kit Green wurde "drei Mal während und nach seiner Amtszeit bei der CIA über UFO-relevante Themen und die Roswell ...

Story image for "kit green" from Radio Santiago
    Científico de la CIA reconoce que el video de la autopsia a un ...
    Radio Santiago-22 hours ago
    Según ha publicado el periódico británico Daily Mail, el documento en cuestión afirma que el ex científico de la CIA Kit Green fue informado en tres ocasiones ...

Story image for "kit green" from Tin tức 24h
    Tin tức 24h
    Clip quay cảnh xác người ngoài hành tinh Roswell là thật?
    XãLuận.com Tin Nóng (lời tuyên bố phát cho các báo) (Blog)-20 hours ago
    Theo thông tin rò rỉ năm 2001, Kit Green đã cung cấp bằng chứng về video trên, rằng đoạn video là thật, giống với những gì nhà khoa học CIA từng nhìn thấy.

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:12 pm

disclosure - Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 21 205346864001202
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:42 pm

I’m just a dancing know nothing puppet Dan.

True words are only one syllable.

Blue 93 23 42 18 -6 13

Hit hit

Float!!!
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:44 am

Aphelion......July the4th.

https://www.academia.edu/24757666/The_Nature_of_Time_Geometry_Physics_and_Perception

Rock and roll....time ripples.

Akin to waves in the sea, and the pebbles displace .

Consciousness creates what we think of as time, and it is relative to the surface area of this planet, as field ripples of consciousness interact with the planets field ripples in time cause apparent movement, that is displacement of one section of mass as it encounters a variant time, then resets.

It is not this ASSUMED plate movement rubbish.
    that is our limited senses at work.

hobbit

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:22 am

Looks like the hits just keep on coming ...

Duped CIA scientist believed hoaxed 1995 Roswell alien autopsy video was REAL and claims he saw SAME footage in a Pentagon briefing eight years earlier, leaked memo reveals
    Renowned former CIA scientist Kit Green said: 'The Alien Autopsy film/video is real, the alien cadaver is real' and resembles one he’d previously been shown
    Revealed in a leaked 2001 document, has given extra-terrestrial enthusiasts renewed hope that the clip may not have been faked after all
    The Roswell footage was first unveiled in 1995 by British entrepreneur Ray Santilli, who said he discovered the mysterious reel of film by chance in the US
    But in 2017, filmmaker Spyros Melaris revealed he had helped Santilli fabricate the footage, setting up a fake lab in a London flat and using a foam alien
    Despite the admission, the release of the memo has renewed debate among UFO researchers leading many to believe it may actually be authentic
    By LUKE KENTON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7205005/Duped-CIA-scientist-believed-hoaxed-Roswell-alien-autopsy-footage-REAL.html

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:05 am

Gary,

It is quite possible that British and US intelligences are playing games with each other.  

I won’t deny alien bodies.  I have one, and so do you.  Being born again is a big portal.  Being born is another.  

hobbit is concerned with the body electric...... the Gaian Earth body.  

hobbit,

What do you make of climate and climate change?

You speak, and I speak, of two dimensions of time...... phenomenal and logical.  

The phenomenal dimension is a manifestation of our collective conscious.  The logical dimension is a manifestation of our collective unconscious.  Paleontologists are the spelunkers of that unconscious.  It is another aspect of the Hive, if you will...... the stars above and the fossils below.  

Gary has spoken of subtle distinctions between different world views.....

There are some subtle and not so subtle distinctions between original and final participation, as outlined by Owen Barfield.  

The first entails primarily a tribal entanglement.  The second entails  primarily a global entanglement.  However, appealing to the first can provide a shortcut to the second....... but it’s a risky shortcut...... going by way of fascism.  

The risk being entailed globally is backstopped mainly by the imminence of Disclosure.  

This is how we are playing with fire.  

11:15..........

Speaking of Disclosure, the most notable thing about the autopsy film is the fact that it is providing Kit with a global exposure.  

Kit and Ron are two sides of a coin.  Kit and Ron are in equally deep according to my second source...... but Kit has agreed to be the front person, which comes with a fairly specific set of protocols.  He would have to be toeing the party line, in public.  He has to spend a considerable amount of time in maintaining an image of relative innocence.  He is not, according to source 2.

Exactly what his feelings may be with regard to the chicken...... there has been more than a bit of hard feeling, over the years.  Where did I come from....... out of the blue?  I did not come up through the ranks...... a bit too much of the silver spoon.  Ron was able to put up with it, barely.  But he puts up with the Princess, rather well, don’t we think? Getting to throw me under the bus...... just a smidgen of relish.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:33 am; edited 8 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:58 pm