Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Holloman Revisited Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Holloman Revisited Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Holloman Revisited Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Holloman Revisited Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Holloman Revisited Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Holloman Revisited Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Holloman Revisited Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Holloman Revisited Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Holloman Revisited Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Holloman Revisited

Holloman Revisited Empty Holloman Revisited

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:33 pm

An incident at Holloman, if true, would be probably the most important event in modern history. In '54 or '55 (at the Holloman Air Base in New Mexico, named for Air Colonel George Holloman, a pioneer in Air Force R and D, formerly called Alamogordo) a deal is said to have been struck, a pact with the devil, and was apparently filmed, and allegedly as disguised disclosure was included as a scene in Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind. The treaty involved an exchange of alien technology and certain  conditions for the carrying on of abductions for a standing down by the US military (which would explain the large majority of UFO sightings occuring in the US), and was, of course, broken by the ETs as would be expected. The shoot-them-down order and subsequent retaliations against innocent vessels probably prompted the meeting and agreement. The US government reasoned it might be able to have more control over the situation with the agreement, but such was not the case, and also may have been buying time so that it could develop defenses, but that apparently didn't happen either.

The source of the information comes from an ex-airman stationed at the base hospital (President Eisenhower at Holloman AFB?-ufocrashbook.com). The airman, Bill Kirklin, wrote a 7-page letter to UFO investigator and speaker Art Campbell in 2006, delineating the details of the President's visit and some of the activities while there.  On Feb. 9, 1955, President Eisenhower announced to the press that he was going to Georgia for a few days.  He left on Feb. 10 at 1:00 p.m. from Andrews Air Base with a party of 6. A chartered planeload of journalists from all major TV networks accompanied him.  The President and party arrived in Thomasville at about 4:30 p.m. on Feb. 10, where he hunted quail for an hour, and retired to his guest cottage. Less than a day later, he showed up at Holloman, and was out of the press's view for some 36 hours. James Haggerty, his press secretary, told reporters that the President and his valet were "treating a case of the sniffles."

Air Force One (then called Columbine III) landed at Holloman around 9:00 a.m. on Feb. 11. A short time later a UFO was seen to land in front of the plane. A man presumed to be Ike left the parked plane and walked to the UFO. A meeting of some 45 minutes ensued after which he returned to the plane. Another UFO was seen hovering over the flight line while the meeting was going on. A 3rd came later. The President and base commander Col. Sharp spoke to several hundred military and civilian workers on the base and at a hangar and in the base theater. The President was at the base until 4:30 or 5:00 p.m. when his plane left, with  hundreds seeing it. The airman listed the names of 8 witnesses to this event.

Decades later, in '73, Robert Emmernegger was approached with a proposition to do a documentary on UFOs and it was agreed that a film of the historic event would be provided, but it was pulled at the last minute. The footage had to be replaced with animation and was presented as a hypothetical incident, but a clip of a few seconds was provided. The same MO happened with Disney in the '50s, Linda Howe in the '80s, and twice again to Emmenegger, but not concerning the footage of the meeting (Disney, UFOs, and Disclosure--Grant Cameron--Rense.Com). Col. George Weinbrenner, head of Foreign Technology at Wright-Pat, where  ufonaut cadavers are stored, confirmed the reality of the alien-meeting film to Emmenegger but obliquely and surreptitiously so they would not be detected. The film by Emmenegger and Alan Sandler, UFOs: Past, Present, and Future, was released in 1974 along with a book of the same title, won a Golden Globe nomination, and was ground-breaking in its extensive use of data provided by the Defense Department. See also the Grant Cameron interview on Binnall of America.

A similar incident has been reported (Berlitz and Moore, 1980, President Eisenhower Meets the Aliens?, Wm. Moore, '99, presidentialufo.com). The President took a rather sudden vacation in Palm Springs from Feb. 17-24, '54, and went missing on the night of the 20th. The following day Haggerty told a press conference that there had been a dental problem that needed attending, but there is no record of any dental work on the President in Feb. '54, the dentists's widow does not corroborate the story, and there is no record of any acknowledgement to the dentist, yet there is of acknowledgements to everyone else involved in the vacation in Palm Springs.  Rumour has it he visited nearby Edwards Air Base (then called Muroc Air Field) for either a look at dead aliens and a flying saucer or a meeting with aliens.

There were also UFO landings at the same base in '51, reported by astronaut Gordon Cooper. It was also the site of the West Coast Space Shuttle landings and development of America's most secret aircraft, including the B-2 Stealth bomber.

The 2nd part of the following video comes from the  Emmenegger and Alan Sandler documentary, narrated by Rod Serling.

Last edited by X. Troy Dinaire on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sign

Holloman Revisited Empty Re: Holloman Revisited

Post by Sign Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:05 am

Hi X

I have read a few articles and watched a number of the videos on this subject including the Cameron Grants book.

The Main Problem with the video ..as with the Tom Delonge videos releases, they all look like little balls

.. There is nothing to scale the objects too, so these objects  could be 12" drone flying in the sky.   If Your listening Tom Delonge.. MUST do better.  

If they wanted us to know this was an alien craft why didn't they use a few seconds of real footage of the craft when it was near landing .

Don't think for a second I'm trying to debunk the details. I'm not . I've come to the conclusion this mostly probable happened.

There is another point I would like to make. its funny how most of the modern day pictures of UFO's are Night-time. A number of 80 - early 90's TR3B - Astra are at night.. Not may Daytime shots. Not sure how many people believe these triangles are Aliens. I Don't.

You Yanks are now avoiding built up areas during the Daytime, in the age of 1080 HD mobile phones

Signman

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:39 pm

I think the meeting probably took place, too, but I didn't believe it at 1st.

Many experts believe the black triangles are products of back-engineering, n I think that's very credible.
    Sign

Post by Sign Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:23 pm

i don't have any proof.

but i would hazard guess that out of the sighting apart from the mistaken identities. 90& of all UFO's are black projects and human made.

i believe the Phoenix lights (The early sighting, the later where flairs) was the larger Brother(rumored to be 1500 ft across) to the TR3B  

Signman

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:15 am

I tend to agree that most since '46 are man-made. They were probably developed at that time by the Germans in secret camps in Argentina n possibly Antarctica n then by the Americans n Russians thru back engineering of crashed UFOs. And the Germans possibly developed them with the aid of ETs, as they themselves claimed. ST: Enterprise alluded to this in Storm Front in Year 4, n alluded to Reptilians n Insectoids in Year 3.

The authorities can get away with almost anything because there is so much secrecy and unreasoned skepticism, which they cultivate and fund. And because of the fanatical secrecy we're not sure of all the details. For instance, we don't know exactly when the Germans developed the UFOs, n if they did it thru back engineering of a crashed saucer, or thru assistance from aliens, or on their own. Farrell is, of course, famous for wanting to believe it was on their own, but there's no certainty of this whatsoever.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:09 pm

I just found thi book, Hidden History of Antarctica, by Michael Salla, published only about a month ago. Here is part of the description at ExoPolitics.Org:

''Antarctica is a land about to be exposed over its well-guarded secrets and ancient hidden mysteries …

In 1955, as a result of a secret agreement reached between the Eisenhower Administration and a German breakaway group in Antarctica, a transnational corporate space program began to emerge. The secret infusion of personnel and resources from US military contractors into Antarctica allowed this transnational corporate program to steadily grow into a major space power, which would eventually surpass and eclipse the secret space programs run by the US Navy, Air Force, and the classified space programs of other nations.''

I also just found The US Navy's Secret Space Program and Nordic Extraterrestrial Alliance (Secret Space Programs) (Volume 2), also by Michael Salla. Here is part of the description at ExoPolitics.Org:

''In addition, Navy operatives were embedded in Nazi occupied Europe to learn about the Germans’ advanced saucer programs, and they discovered the Nazis were receiving assistance from two extraterrestrial groups with very different agendas.

An extensive number of documents substantiate Tompkins’ claims of the existence of a covert Navy program to study, design, and build deep space battle groups. They became operational in the 1980’s. Now the Navy has a new goal to enact a plan to level the playing field, and the election of President Donald Trump may just be the wild card they needed to reveal … everything!''

Corsi claims the military recruited Trump, but I'm somewhat skeptical of this and especially skeptical that there would be any official disclosure of any great significance.

I also found, on the same website, the possible connection between Admiral Stevens, his son Leslie, n Gene Roddenberry. Starfleet may have been based on a secret Navy space program, hence the Navy ranks. This also makes more significant the connection in Storm Front I refered to in the above message.
    Sign

Post by Sign Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:05 am

X. Troy Dinaire

I've not read the book but watched the videos.

This all seems to be linked with what corey goode & his team have to say. So some of it may be true. I believe, but May be wrong on this that
    Michael Salla stated that it was the Nazi's that flew over Washington in the fifties to force the American to come on board.  But then i hear another side saying it was ET's after something to do with President Roosevelt. (think the latter is in DR S Greer's book ) ( i, must start taking Notes or keeping links to sites  LOL )  

There has to be secret Space Program.. of some kind. You (The) Americans have not put an astronaut in space for ages and use the Russians..

So something is amiss there.

Not sure if all of what is said is going on but .. i do believe we already have Anti-gravity craft.. TR3B - TR6  f**k knows what else..

Plus if Lockheed martin are in Antarctica its not for environmental reasons, although they do advertise that on their website..  Very Happy

Signman

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:28 am

Corey Goode is a hoaxer or disinfo agent and has been disavowed by Project Camelot. The info on the meeting with Eisenhower, which was either with ETs or Germans or both, and the secret space progrram is based on Tompkins, who has documentation to back up what he says.

We do, indeed, have anti-gravity craft, which were possibly used for the lunar landing missions.
    Sign

Post by Sign Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:16 am

I have my doubts about Corey Goode as well, but there maybe elements of truth in what he and David Wilscock spout.

Regards

Signman

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:38 am