Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
"Missing Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:43 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
"Missing Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
"Missing Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
"Missing Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
"Missing Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
"Missing Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
"Missing Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
"Missing Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
"Missing Time" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

"Missing Time"

RandomSample
    RandomSample

"Missing Time" - Page 2 Empty "Missing Time"

Post by RandomSample

SmokeHigh56,

Well I started a new topic for us here. I would really like to hear your story, if you still feel like talking about it.

Post Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:33 am by Guest

Ok, so here is my lost time story:

Last year on 4/20/2017 around 10pm I had the sudden urge to drive alone two hours out into the desert. It felt like something was beckoning. It was the most sure feeling I have ever had in my life. I knew that if I went out there that it would change my life. I went out and begged for something to come, anything, I was desperate. After waiting several hours in my parked car. It was just about 2am and getting time to drive home before my girlfriend started to worry. I said out loud a joke. I said "I only have a few minutes if you wanted to show up!", then chuckled. Moments after saying this I noticed car headlights approaching in my rear view mirror. This made me nervous because I don't like seeing other people at 2am two hours away from any city. The car was approaching up the road quickly. Soon I noticed that there was not two headlights, but a single headlight. I quickly figured it must be a motorcycle. As the motorcycle got close enough to where I should hear it I realized it was silent. Quickly it became a mountain bike. Someone must be pedaling their mountain bike in the middle of the desert at 2am I thought. I must be seeing their LED lamp. Within seconds what I thought to be a mountain biker approached the passenger side of my car. The light at this point appeared to be a small little ball of dim blue light. Bobbing around smoothly like the end of an anglers light bait. With no biker or bike attached to it. When my mind realized this I immediately had this "oh f***" surprise punch to the chest. I have never been so surprised in my life. I can't describe the instant flood of a million emotions that came in at that single moment. I am missing the the next 30 minutes after this. Except 3-4 different 3 second time slices. Cy, do you think I broadcast-ed some kind of experience to myself?
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:19 pm by Cyrellys

Braden_W wrote:Ok, so here is my lost time story:

Last year on 4/20/2017 around 10pm I had the sudden urge to drive alone two hours out into the desert.  It felt like something was beckoning.  It was the most sure feeling I have ever had in my life. I knew that if I went out there that it would change my life.  I went out and begged for something to come, anything, I was desperate.  After waiting several hours in my parked car.  It was just about 2am and getting time to drive home before my girlfriend started to worry.  I said out loud a joke. I said "I only have a few minutes if you wanted to show up!", then chuckled.  Moments after saying this I noticed car headlights approaching in my rear view mirror.  This made me nervous because I don't like seeing other people at 2am two hours away from any city.  The car was approaching up the road quickly.  Soon I noticed that there was not two headlights, but a single headlight.  I quickly figured it must be a motorcycle.  As the motorcycle got close enough to where I should hear it I realized it was silent.  Quickly it became a mountain bike.  Someone must be pedaling their mountain bike in the middle of the desert at 2am I thought.  I must be seeing their LED lamp.  Within seconds what I thought to be a mountain biker approached the passenger side of my car.  The light at this point appeared to be a small little ball of dim blue light.  Bobbing around smoothly like the end of an anglers light bait.  With no biker or bike attached to it.  When my mind realized this I immediately had this "oh f***" surprise punch to the chest.  I have never been so surprised in my life.  I can't describe the instant flood of a million emotions that came in at that single moment.  I am missing the the next 30 minutes after this.  Except 3-4 different 3 second time slices.  Cy, do you think I broadcast-ed some kind of experience to myself?

Yes Braden you did.

But you were already identified by your future choices and thus 'contacted' in the past-tense of the experience.

I will explain. You have free will in this reality. Everything in this biome is bio-mechanically connected, AND psychically connected.

Words & thoughts have power to relay communication and demonstrate intent.

Time is not linear. Thus what you did in the future proved your past...what you did in the future caused a connection to the controller of the orb in the past who subsequently in the PAST "prompted" you to feel that urge that brought you out into the desert to be there at 2am.

The orb you seen is like our drones. Used to investigate things at a distance with zero to little risk of endangerment on either their part or your part. It's the same orbs that are used to create the crop circles in intergroup communication between humanity and the Others.

In ancient times human technology was such that it was 'voice' keyed or activated. In many cases especially those pieces of equipment that were built about the time of the Great War, those were not just voice keyed but genetically keyed.

If you looked at: http://432hunabku.referata.com/wiki/Main_Page and thoroughly explored the two attached Lessons, you would notice something...

a. there is a interconnected energy network that was in ancient times constructed on this world and harnessed.

b. portions of it still exists and the deep-black program world has discovered it. (see Tam on Twitter /a QAnon researcher/ 's statement about what is in Antarctica

c. what is in Antarctica? The control room.

d. what does this have to do with voiced words having power? The ancient tech and the Other's tech are both related in that both are VOICE ACTIVATED.

e. there used to be supercomputers part of that network...could they still be functioning? Could something have survived the pole shift in Antarctica? Anything is possible I suppose. Drui have continued to use the power of the voice activation command in a poetic form called a Rosc for thousands of years...even after the last piece of equipment failed and could no longer be restored by a mechanical engineer called a "Slave-of-the-Wheel".

f. The network and the command access & activation system as I understand it once was functional world wide. The planet itself (and this is VERY important) STILL RESPONDS TO HUMAN THOUGHT, WORD, AND EMOTIONAL STATE OF BEING!!!

Why is this last important? Because as the globalist problem exponentially goes critical the stress in the human bio-mind connected to the planet goes critical thereby affecting the planet...did you notice the strange behavior of the planet lately? increases in volcanism, seismic activity, electromagnetic rivers rerouting causing animals to become confused and suicidal?

Yes it is possible to affect your reality with mind, intent, voiced word. The complete parameters are no longer fully understood. I can tell you of the rosc that the power of it to 'bring kings unthroned' is the speakers 'intent' declared, identity/association, purpose expectation, and methodology closed with the 'intent' at the end...a protocol.

Let's bring this back to your experience...

1. You felt your identity keenly

2. You broadcast your intent to go to a certain 'safe' location

3. You specified your need and expectation

4. You laughed about your self being silly (intent/identity close command protocol)

5. Your orb buddy investigated as called.

Cy
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:28 pm by Cyrellys

No I don't know if the orb was functioning on auto or if a 'person' of some sort (i.e. an Other) was involved. You might know somewhere in those missing or sequestered memories.

One of the things I and my associates are currently discussing is if the current military tied to the Administration and working to clean up the 'nature' of the system at all levels knows about this topci on the Voice/Thought/Emotion command control influence upon the planet resulting in increased earth changes. We are suspecting they do and that this may play ENORMOUSLY into why their greatest fear is "societal implosion"....more stressed and freaked the population gets...at every spike in emotional chaos, the planet responds violently. (again: weather, electromagnetic, volcanism, seismic quakes, animal behvior, etc)
    Cheguevoblin

Post Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:03 pm by Cheguevoblin

Cy, thanks for the feedback. Braden is my brother and we have now both experienced these types of events. More recently we both went out to the desert together, intending to have a close encounter, parking our car and meditating on our intentions, even voicing them out loud. Sure enough we both saw the same thing.

It was a ball of light that looked about the same size as the moon and zipped across the sky. It even turned 90 degrees instantly without a change in speed. It was hard to tell how far away it was but it seemed to move very fast.

I don't remember loosing any time specifically, but that night we drove out there seemed to drag on forever. What took us no more than 8 hours, including the drive to and from that location, seemed to me to last days.

Post Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:07 pm by Guest

Ackbar wrote:Cy, thanks for the feedback. Braden is my brother and we have now both experienced these types of events. More recently we both went out to the desert together, intending to have a close encounter, parking our car and meditating on our intentions, even voicing them out loud. Sure enough we both saw the same thing.

It was a ball of light that looked about the same size as the moon and zipped across the sky. It even turned 90 degrees instantly without a change in speed. It was hard to tell how far away it was but it seemed to move very fast.

For me it was so fast I did not catch it's shape. All i saw was a huge streak of blue that lingered for a moment then dissipated. It was like watching a shooting star the size of the moon streak across the sky in less then a second.
    Cheguevoblin

Post Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:09 pm by Cheguevoblin

Braden_W wrote:
    Ackbar wrote:Cy, thanks for the feedback. Braden is my brother and we have now both experienced these types of events. More recently we both went out to the desert together, intending to have a close encounter, parking our car and meditating on our intentions, even voicing them out loud. Sure enough we both saw the same thing.

For me it was so fast I did not catch it's shape.   All i saw was a huge streak of blue that lingered for a moment then dissipated.  It was like watching a shooting star the size of the moon streak across the sky in less then a second.

Yes, I believe that I did catch a little more detail than you because my eyes were already fixed in the exact spot it materialized at.
    Cheguevoblin

Post Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:17 pm by Cheguevoblin

Cyrellys wrote:No I don't know if the orb was functioning on auto or if a 'person' of some sort (i.e. an Other) was involved.  You might know somewhere in those missing or sequestered memories.  

One of the things I and my associates are currently discussing is if the current military tied to the Administration and working to clean up the 'nature' of the system at all levels knows about this topci on the Voice/Thought/Emotion command control influence upon the planet resulting in increased earth changes.  We are suspecting they do and that this may play ENORMOUSLY into why their greatest fear is "societal implosion"....more stressed and freaked the population gets...at every spike in emotional chaos, the planet responds violently.  (again:  weather, electromagnetic, volcanism, seismic quakes, animal behvior, etc)

Interesting thought. Perhaps then there is no separation from a massive MoAPS event and the ensuing emotional chaos, to that of a massive depopulation event due to natural disasters. I would then venture to wonder if those who experience less emotional chaos when and if such an event happens, would be less likely to experience any perceived physical harm as well. I have to wonder also if my best chance of surviving such an event could be drastically increased by simply practicing my intent to survive it, and thus transurfing to a reality in which I do.

Cyrellys

Post Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:37 pm by Cyrellys

Thank you both for the clarifications and also describing that you went back and had it happen again.  In the scientific methodology proof is in that which can be repeated.

Ackbar wrote:Interesting thought. Perhaps then there is no separation from a massive MoAPS event and the ensuing emotional chaos, to that of a massive depopulation event due to natural disasters. I would then venture to wonder if those who experience less emotional chaos when and if such an event happens, would be less likely to experience any perceived physical harm as well. I have to wonder also if my best chance of surviving such an event could be drastically increased by simply practicing my intent to survive it, and thus transurfing to a reality in which I do

I would say yes practicing intent to survive it is a good idea given what intent (human thought, word, and deed associated) is capable of.  Understanding the aspects and sources of the MoAPS is also useful in this regard.  You can't side-step what you don't recognize as a threat.

Avoiding the emotional chaos is probably going to lessen the effects of the backlash from the planet itself.  The ancients used the Thought/Word/Intent capability to terraform new settlements per the oldest texts.  It's a tool if properly managed that could be beneficial in several ways.

ABOUT THE MoAPs:  CYCLIC CATACLYSM
    As I understand it the massive MoAPS is multi-faceted.  One aspect of it is the return of the cyclic cataclysm...but there's the thing about that cataclysm, historically speaking the degree of cataclysmic varies from one cycle to the next.  Some pass with little more than changes to climates and weather patterns.  The really bad cycles (see the Corpus of Electronic Text ancient Irish translated documents describing more than one flood) produce a situation where day turns to night and the world flips (pole shift) or where the cold places trade locations and maps have to be remade.  

In ancient times the people instituted a massive stone calendaring project to set up essentially monitoring stations of stones capable of being used to record star positions, equinox, solstices, movement of the constellations and cycles of the moon before, during, and after the cyclic passages.  This was done for the purposes of maintaining an understanding of what was happening at the given moment, where the plottable navigation points were for maritime travel, and when the appropriate planting and harvesting needed to happen for food production.  These were survival activities in the proximity of the cycle's passage.  

Another activity during that time was putting knowledge into living libraries.  Meaning an entire cadre of people known as the drui 'college' in English were established to maintain the People's body of knowledge.  Essentially these were academics who memorized what today we would describe as the equivalent of several sets of encyclopedias.  Special training from age 5 enabled the student to develop parts of the mind making this possible to memorize everything heard or seen.  This academic individual then after completion of 26 years of study earned his colors.  He/She held the same rank as a chieftain but unlike the chieftain because of the importance of the knowledge possessed this person had total diplomatic immunity and was entitled to food, housing, protection wherever he/she went.

This is what was done in centuries past as fortifying the People and their achievements.

ABOUT the MoAPS:  HUMAN INITIATED DEPOPULATION EVENT
    There is another type of MoAPS or additional facet to a natural event.  A event created by a sub-culture within modern society that believes they have a greater right to rule their brethren; to make choices about life and death for them; who believe the world is over populated and is at a point it needs to be culled of the 'useless eaters'.  

What is known about this group:  This particular group is aware of the cyclic cataclysm.  This group believes not all of the population can be provided for in the traditional chaos passage.  Moreover this particular group has another subgroup to it that preys upon humans & children re-enacting a piece of archaic knowledge that states the key to surviving disease and the cellular degeneration of aging is the consumption of 'charged' human blood.  True or not is less relevant than the fact this cult of torture, blood-sacrifice, and pedophilia does exist is disturbingly widespread in elite circles.  

Research and infiltration has disclosed this group has endeavored to arrive at the means to not only control the world but to possess the means to depopulate it in a series of massive human made events ranging from bioweapons to nuclear to A.I. induced nano particulate activate that results in horrific tortuous worldwide death scenarios in which the general population of the planet is harvested producing for these elites a drug-like "high" they believe will enable them to become super human or godlike.
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:52 pm by Cyrellys

Answered your questions in italics here:  https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t158p575-uncommon-thoughts-on-common-things-cyrellys#10897

Post Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:08 am by hobbit

Cyrellys,

It isn't the blood of youngsters, it is their vast consciousness field.
    hobbit
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:18 pm by Cyrellys

hobbit wrote:Cyrellys,

It isn't the blood of youngsters, it is their vast consciousness field.
    hobbit

You might have missed the posts where I illustrated I know this, but yes!  Kudos!

There are two things happening here with the Illumines and their globalist proxies activities in this facet: 

1. Ancient Tradition - a holdover from ancient technological knowledge.

2. Modern Science - that still accommodates Ancient Tradition.

The modern science is the branch of knowledge that is versed in psi and the biology & physics that includes it...this is not the science you are taught in public education.

Energy flowing thru everything and how do you draw additional energy from the fabric around us?  The Illumined draw that energy from energized particles in the human soul construct which INCLUDES the energizing of particles in human blood where the blood is conducive to bonding with those energy particles because it has been oxidized with a massive release of adrenaline.  That's the chemical description.  Yes it is precisely their vast consciousness field that is being harvested. 

Some of these elites don't actually use the blood other than for traditions sake...they're drinking the field.  biology, energy, and soul construct is intertwined.  There is a biological benefit however to the blood drinking...biochemical effects on the shell...the vessel which is filled by the Soul.  A High like no other.  A remedy for cancer and other diseases.  This is what they believe.  True or not may not be relevant, the act on what they believe.

That is why the concept of a man made eschaton or a hi-jacked natural version is so incredibly dangerous and desired by the elites.  It's not just about eradicating their competition or making the jump back to source as the academics in Dan's email dialogs of the past were discussing.  (this could turn the Cyclic Cataclysm into a actual ELE event!)

That is why the disclosure in the 1980s about intent to create a new religion of Man and Mind is so dangerous.

Many layers of the onion.

FiOs.

at Ackbar, Braden, Ninius replies to messages in your inbox(s).
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:24 pm by Cyrellys

Braden_W wrote:
    Cyrellys wrote:Hi Guys, you have a fascinating discussion going here!  I'm curious what Random Sample thinks about the prism experience in relation to remove viewing that you mentioned Smokinghigh56?  

I have a little something that might shed some light on RS's prism experience but it is distinctly different from remote viewing and far closer to what RS is describing...

We Old Irish have a game we played as kids which is a variation on hide and seek.  When hiding you do what's called 'thinking yourself'.  You essentially hide in the open but 'think yourself' the same as whatever you are next to, or sitting on, etc.  Like thinking yourself a tree while sitting on a moss covered log or thinking yourself a rock if next to a boulder.  The others have to find you.  The technique uses the mental faculties to take the known 'pattern' or 'imprint' of what the chosen object is and 'becoming it' which is not so much literal as it is 'putting out' the 'awareness of the imprint' into the collective environ essentially registering it as that...It's kind of like the 'glamour' (non-mechanical version) that some of the non-humans use to hide from humans in the vicinity, except instead of there being nothing there, in this case 'thinking yourself' puts the imprint or perception of the chosen object in your space masking your presence.  The trick to this is you have to nullify your own broadcast of 'pattern' temporarily in the collective consciousness landscape.  So while a machine might notice you if using a camera, a living being which picks up the broadcast of other living beings present is only going to 'notice' the log or the boulder pattern you are broadcasting.  If you get really good at this, the hide and seek game can go on for hours.  We used to limit the space you could do this in so that the hunters weren't seeking over an enormous space.  The idea is to be adept at the technique.

I was wondering if the missing time and even the prism experience might be some sort of malfunctioning proverbial 'off switch' that essentially jumps you in either more than one location or in a different time point?

"Malfunctioning" might not be the best word for this as I know there are people who accidentally at first teach themselves things like lucid dreaming or out of body experiences.  Could this be part of the combined human ability and malleable environment that is naturally possible but that most people never stumble across?

Wow, that's really cool. How do you go about broadcasting? Is it a form of meditation?

Did you read the message(s) I left for you in PM with the foundational information on the skill and meditation?  

The trick (process) is to first come to understand how you broadcast your self.  Think about how you think of yourself and compare that awareness/thought to inanimate objects.  What do you notice?

You're not destroying your broadcast of yourself in the landscape.  You are nullifying or muffling it with a broadcast of something else that is louder, bolder, more coherent for a chosen period of time and your skill in focusing to hold that broadcast open where other individuals perceive it.

Compare (cross-reference) this practice to what you intuitively or psychically perceive about another person that the person 'wears on their shirt-sleeve'.  That perception of an individual that is part of their broadcast of self which is not exactly private whether they are conscious of it or not.

Last edited by Cyrellys on Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:39 pm by Cyrellys

Now in the raw form, why will the above game of Hide & Seek, as a practice of this psi skill not shield you from a mechanical tool that could register your presence?

Let's see if all here can surmise this before I explain?
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:45 pm by Cyrellys

Yes all three of you who received messages in pm inbox last night on these interrelated subjects may repost my replies to you here for sharing of context.  I leave that for each of you to do...copy paste post.
    Cyrellys

Post Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:08 pm by Cyrellys

Excellent primer page on Brain Wave States - wrt Psi

http://www.psychic-experiences.com/psychic-articles/brain-wave-states.php
    Cheguevoblin

Post Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:15 pm by Cheguevoblin

Posting a response Cy sent me in a PM per her request. Keeping my part of the conversation private though.

Hi Ackbar,

What you are describing is what's termed 'Soul-Families'. These are groups of souls with similar or related themes whose physical lives or mundane lives as it's sometimes called are curiously interconnected. These individuals in a Soul Family will find each other if not born in close proximity and they will pinwheel thru life exchanging meaningful interactions throughout. It is a multi-generational experience involving reincarnation...with the same individuals reincarnating in different relative positions in each life...one set a father will be the daughter and in the next they will both be best friends. You're description is very typical of the experience.

It is wise to be cautious with Dan & Company. It's not that Dan is inherently bad or evil. He is not. He is a young man in a 70 year old body who has just discovered the book of matches and a stick of dynamite that is sweating. He has potentially a legitimate use for all of it, but then there is the close proximity of depopulation agenda and the appeal of the authoritative powers in equally close proximity...if a Nobel Laureate showered you with approval because he was welcoming you and your ideas for them being akin to his own would you not find it exhilarating? Any person might...this is the danger. Dan has choices. He may take the north or the south road.

These are my observations of years of listening. He is brilliant in many ways in his own right and does not need to hang on the shirt tails of his associates in the shadows. He has good people in his thread interacting with him. Perhaps this will be all he needs to make the right choice. I stepped 'out of the room' because it seemed his inclination to hear what I was saying was closed in self-defense. This has happened before. I give him time and if there is something constructive to contribute later I will. I'm not trying to turn him off, just a gentle redirect where I see poison and trouble.

I've never spoken directly with the Pandolfi family. I have no purpose or need in doing so. They belong to a shadow world that mine rejects. It is not a dislike or a hate thing...it simply is...Source does not synchronize with the imperatives singing their world or broader brand.

This is not to tell you it would be wrong for you to do so. It is all landscape. You will know all of your own accord where you do or do not belong at any given moment, where you should or should not go for any given purpose. And if you go into dark places it does not mean Source will not walk beside you, on the contrary, Source teams with good people who exercise free will to do good, especially when it's for the right reasons in God's name.

I have and often still do walk into dark places when it is to my purpose.

Please understand I'm here under Geis (alternate spelling Geas). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geas
    I try not to get off onto too many tangents unless it feels important.

I'm not part of Dan's group. I'm not a controlled opposition or even operating one. My occasional interaction with Dan is purely human to human altruistic based on what I see...Dan, well, forest for the trees if you catch my meaning.

As for who and what I am, you have heard me say some of it wrt personal history. I have a 10,000+ year old dog in the hunt you might say. I am MOST DEFINITELY opposed to depopulation agenda...I've gotten a bit of a notorious 'avoid at all costs' reputation from the few characters in Dan's background I've confronted and gone rounds with. They didn't let me stick around for bloody'ing them up in front of their peers.

I am a member of Montana's Liberty Leaders Group, in other words a member of the national liberty community. Yes I have associates who are Constitutionalists, cops against the corruption, militia members, and retired military. If that frightens you, you may rest assured, I don't bite. I don't have a problem with people who see things differently. You will note my instances of intervention have only been to point out destructiveness and harm.

My presence here at OMF is because when the US Govt paid System Inhabitants of their real-time interaction at OMFv.1 under The UN MEETING thread, moved to eradicate OMF because the head-hunters guided by anti-disclosure British IC, located at 2 other forums, exposed and publicly confronted a decorated naval service member working within a 'program' on 'better than Disclosure' called Confirmation they were forced to initiate fail-safe.

After closing down their 'program' the came back in with sock-puppets and under cover of chaos enacted a 'denial of service' on the forum with the original forum provider whilst the Admins fought and chewed on each other. I'm here because Source brought me back to see what they were doing and lead the charge to get the forum saved and restored. Source wants the forum up and running.

Why? Because part of what was revealed in 2008 in that UN Meeting thread was that the REAL ETs didn't appreciate being pinned with a project bluebeam-type false flag proposal by the Globalists. Especially whilst they were involved with the military and a interservice group liason team on evaluating if something could be done about the cyclic cataclysm and its effects to alleviate human death & destruction.

The potential is high as I understand it that all the participants in the original UN Meeting narrative might have cause to rise to the surface again. If so their story and the works of the other 7,000 members of OMF may need to be extant....Source said put it back up. So we did. It stays. It's not negotiable.

Dan is an inhabitant of the original forum (OMFv.1). We were not able to reach all of the original members before they took up residence in other locations across the web. Only recently was able to get a copy of the members list. Most of the Admin section of the original forum did not collect when we dove to rescue the content before final shut down. Pman finished the collection 30 minutes before the forum was switched off for the final time.

That's cutting it close. It took over 6 months to figure out how to get the data back up to the web. We'd never done anything like saving this massive forum before. (the forum was one of the 3 largest at the time and consisted of over 7 years of posted research by the ufology & paranormal community) We were learning as we went.

Prior to OMF I was involved in Ghosttroop a cyber-calvary on the internet helping former military and active-duty military find a set of prepositioned loose nukes called 'glass-makers' in the continental US. One was found before I was called off to attend the UN Meeting thread at OMF. A second reportedly found after I left in Helena MT and dismantled whilst the ground team was being hunted and exterminated one by one by the Globals. That was the last I've heard of it. Ghosttroops leader died not long after and I was never notified of outcome or where all relocated. Shrug?

So as you can see my associations:

1. Aes Dana - heritage.
    2. Nature's Crowd aka combined group Aes Dana Privateers, Sons of Liberty, First Navy under General Washington - heritage.
    3. A guest of a white hat IC group in the analog days in Oregon - USAP (early 1990s)
    4. Ghosttroop 2007 - 2009 member
    5. UN Meeting 2008 to 2010 member
    6. Compass Morainn an Association of Exopolitical Mediators 2010 to Present; status - dark. Founder.
    7. Manticore Group - 50+ Member Researcher and Information Exchange Group - Private (2009 - Present) - Lead Instigator & Founder.
    8. Montana's Liberty Leaders Group - member
    9. The Mental Militia led by former OathKeepers Sr Editor Elias Alias - I'm a contributing editor & member. Elias is one of my mentors.
    10. Member of the community at AllNewsPipeLine
    11. Open Minds Forum - member (2008 - 2012); Lead Admin (2012 to present)
    12. Mind Mix Radio - Experimental Internet Radio Microstation 2016 to present. Creator.
    Cheguevoblin

Post Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:16 pm by Cheguevoblin

Posting more PMs from Cy as per her request. Smile

What do you know of the Cyclic Cataclysm? If it is little to nothing it would help to know the following:

1. It is a cycle. Roughly 3600 years and one of two types of cycles that affects this world.
    -- the other cycle is either side of a 26000 year Precession where the Solar System is traveling thru a band of volatile space

2. It is the 3600 year one that is most known for violence in its effects on this world. And when the volatile band of space version on either end of Precession coincides with the 3600 year version the worst effects are felt.

3. We are currently in a set where both are supposed to affect us at the same time thus the consternation and the strange perceptions of living beings on our world reacting to anything threatening in excess. Since leaving Eire, the Aes Dana have not had the ancient stones to track the time and conditions. My family related it in terms of generations. I was told in my generation it would potentially be a problem.

4. We are a post-cataclysm world on the rebound and we do not have the space-faring technology we once had. This doesn't mean it is not survivable. In the last violent passages, people weathered it on world. Event the incident that resulted in Pole Shift putting Antarctica on the bottom of the world during the Great War was survived by portions of the population on world. In the context of Irish history, the Fomor & the Firbolg both survived on world while the ancestors of the Danann (Aes Dana) were fortunate to have been rescued and taken offworld to return at a later date. That's the general story anyway. We are all still here, there's your proof.

5. The stories in the Corpus of Electronic Texts in the University of Ireland tell of many floods, not just one. It's all available to see for yourself online if you take the time to read the earliest portions of the oldest documents that speak of the first races.

So what do we do if it is happening and the increased signs in seismic and volcanic & climate changes around the world are the early signs? a. Observe.

b. Look at what land mass areas are rising and which seem to be sinking. Don't camp on sandy ground (liquifaction). Watch out for ground heating and move away from areas exhibiting it should it happen (volcanism rising to surface).

c. live at 3000 feet in elevation with ability to climb higher.

d. Maintain ability to be mobile. This gives you options in an emergency.

e. Keep your spirit bright and be a positive individual. Help your family & community. Be the stable one in the group.

f. The earth screaming...strange sounds...this is the energy discharging from the depths of the planet up to bounce off the atmosphere & electromagnetic shield. Nothing you can do about it...but might be prudent to wear rubber soled shoes and not touch anything if you hear it. A simple set of rubber muck boots for each person in your family might be a good idea.

g. Don't just stock food & supplies...stock hand tools & seed. Be mindful it take time to grow food and knowledge to seed-save for the next grow season with enough planning to provide for both seed production and for food. Don't wait to learn these skills when the problem hits. Learn it before.

h. Learn skills. A skilled person has a innate value.

i. Don't be a recluse. A member of a community has a higher survival probability than a loner.

j. Don't live in fear. Fear auto-transmits itself and receptive people pick it up and make assumptions that can cost you.

k. If the worst case scenario ever happens, don't conduct yourself like prey. Not saying be a predator...just don't behave or make choices like prey. Prey will not fare well. Only good people can create and maintain safe-havens for the needy; set the example to follow. Be counted among the good.

Post Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:51 pm by Smokehigh 56

That time of year for me was okay. Working trying to enjoy life. All seem okay until that night. ..lost hr and half. .if he is ahead of me. Well he better smart up.cuz the path he is running on is not very good. Could it be a wrinkle in time. That I never got to catch up with. So confused. I know this happen. My friend who was with me knows this happen to us .what then is my purpose here if he is ahead of me blazing a trip for us..dazed an confused
    RandomSample

Post Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:45 pm by RandomSample

[quote="Cyrellys"]Hi Guys, you have a fascinating discussion going here!  I'm curious what Random Sample thinks about the prism experience in relation to remove viewing that you mentioned Smokinghigh56?  

Hi! Sorry it has been so long...family stuff and just thinking. I never thought of that sort of thing as remote viewing, but now that kind of seems like the right idea, and just my speed. The idea of remote viewing some thing at a great distance would just be too much for me, but in the same room, now that wouldn't seem so bad.

Let me break this up for some of the other stuff..
    RandomSample

Post Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:07 pm by RandomSample

[quote="Cyrellys"]Hi Guys, you have a fascinating discussion going here!

We Old Irish have a game we played as kids which is a variation on hide and seek. When hiding you do what's called 'thinking yourself'. You essentially hide in the open but 'think yourself' the same as whatever you are next to, or sitting on, etc. Like thinking yourself a tree while sitting on a moss covered log or thinking yourself a rock if next to a boulder. The others have to find you. The technique uses the mental faculties to take the known 'pattern' or 'imprint' of what the chosen object is and 'becoming it' which is not so much literal as it is 'putting out' the 'awareness of the imprint' into the collective environ essentially registering it as that...It's kind of like the 'glamour' (non-mechanical version) that some of the non-humans use to hide from humans in the vicinity, except instead of there being nothing there, in this case 'thinking yourself' puts the imprint or perception of the chosen object in your space masking your presence. The trick to this is you have to nullify your own broadcast of 'pattern' temporarily in the collective consciousness landscape. So while a machine might notice you if using a camera, a living being which picks up the broadcast of other living beings present is only going to 'notice' the log or the boulder pattern you are broadcasting. If you get really good at this, the hide and seek game can go on for hours. We used to limit the space you could do this in so that the hunters weren't seeking over an enormous space. The idea is to be adept at the technique.
    RandomSample

Post Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:58 pm by RandomSample

Cyrellys wrote:

I was wondering if the missing time and even the prism experience might be some sort of malfunctioning proverbial 'off switch' that essentially jumps you in either more than one location or in a different time point?

Cyrellys,  
    Maybe some time in some cases. It’s hard for me to say because as far as “missing time” issues go I label that as “Traumatic Amnesia” now called “Dissociative Amnesia.”

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/9789-dissociative-amnesia

I came into this subject the long way ‘round. I was trying to figure out some unusual childhood memories and after about 6 months of some really hard work, we weren’t getting anywhere so I described one incident in detail and we started getting somewhere. This was back in ’92,’93. I was working with a good therapist, he knew his stuff. There really wasn’t anyone he could refer me to, so we very carefully, one step at a time approached it as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/9789-dissociative-amnesia

involuntary memories

Trauma is Trauma, there really wasn’t any need to invent a new kind of Therapy. As far as “time jumping”. I can see where that is one possibility to consider. In my own case, however, nothing has stood out to make me think that happened to me. As far as the people who feel that has happened to them, all I can say is, I don’t think I would like it much at all.

The remote viewing thing, if you would of ask me about that a few weeks ago I would of told you, honestly, that I don’t remember ever having one of those before. Now I got some more to think about.

Last edited by RandomSample on Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    RandomSample

Post Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:50 pm by RandomSample

Braden_W wrote:
    Cyrellys wrote:

Cyrelly,

"Malfunctioning" might not be the best word for this as I know there are people who accidentally at first teach themselves things like lucid dreaming or out of body experiences.  Could this be part of the combined human ability and malleable environment that is naturally possible but that most people never stumble across?

Yeah, there must be another word for it, just can’t think of a Good one right now. I can’t speak for everyone, but for some at least, it seems to be an ability, “just waiting for a trigger.” This may not fit exactly, but it’s like you have some people who can teach themselves to play an instrument, and others like me, who will never learn.
      This reminds me of a thread we had going on an old FidoNet echo. We were looking at the average Negative Abduction senior and wondering if all that perceived pain and trauma wouldn’t, at least some of the time, kick off a Near Death Experience. It still seems to me like it would. We were comparing, that to something like the Lakota “Sundance”, and wondering if the perception of the event, might not affect the nature of the Out of Body experience.
      Cyrelly, back when I started posting about these things in 1992, there were some nice people in the UFO/Paranormal world. But for the most part it was torches and pitchforks. It seems like it’s safer to talk about these subjects. I used to joke, “The Ghost Guys call themselves Researchers and think of the Ufolisgtis as Tinfoil hat wearing geeks. And the Ufologists think the Ghost Guys, (paranormal, etc.)  are Tabloid reading freaks who couldn’t cut it in the Hard Sciences. I promise you I have little to no math skills, but it seems to me that Quantum Physics might help explain some of the stuff all these people are talking about. My primary focus on these issues would come from the Soft Sciences. I just can’t seem to get too excited about Disclosure, soft, hard full or partial. Even if the Ptb release The Proof, how much help would that be to those experiencers who are dealing with negative experiences? My main interest is in helping all experiencers maintain a better quality of life, a little peace of mind. Even people who report mostly positive experiences have their own problems. Grant Cameron interviewed this nice lady who had nothing but positive experiences. And what was her reward for telling her truth? Family disowned her, right at Christmas.
       Whoa, did not want to end that on a downer. Some people think Disclosure will make everything better. I don’t know maybe, but right now I am of the mind that all experiencers of every type, need to start figuring out just how we are all going to live with each other and our individual perceptions of our perceived truths.
    That last part reads a lot harsher than what I meant. Forgive me,
    rusty.

Last edited by RandomSample on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    RandomSample

Post Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:31 am by RandomSample

Cyrellys wrote:No I don't know if the orb was functioning on auto or if a 'person' of some sort (i.e. an Other) was involved.  You might know somewhere in those missing or sequestered memories.  

"Missing Time" - Page 2 Multio10

Got to love those Orbs!

"All at once, in a ravine on the right-hand side of the way, I saw
    sort of amphitheater, wonderfully illuminated. In a funnel-shaped there
    were innumerable little lights gleaming, ranged step-fashion over one
    another; and they shone so brilliantly that the eye was dazzled. But
    what still more confused the sight was that they did not keep still,
    but jumped about here and there, as well as downwards from above as vice
    versa, and in every direction. The greater part of them, however,
    remained stationary and beamed on. It was with the greatest reluctance
    that I suffered myself to be called away from the spectacle, which I
    could have wished to examine more closely.... Now whether this was a
    pandemonium of will-o-the-wisps, or a company of luminous creatures I
    will not decide."

"You will find this sighting (by Goethe) in the sixth book of his
      autobiography.  (The date was September 1768)

"All at once I felt myself dazzled by a thousand sparkling
    lights. Crowds of vivid ideas thronged into my mind with a force
    and confusion that threw me into unspeakable agitation; I felt me
    head whirling in a giddiness like that of intoxication. A violent
    palpitation oppressed me. Unable to walk for difficulty in
    breathing, I sank down under one of the trees by the road, and
    passed half an hour there in such a condition of excitement that
    when I rose, I saw the front of my waistcoat was all wet with
    tears... Ah, if ever I could have written a quarter of what I saw
    and felt under that tree, with what clarity I should have brought
    out all the contradictions of our social system! With what
    simplicity I should have demonstrated that man is by nature good,
    and that only our institutions have made him bad!"
                          - Rousseau
       [Story of Civilization Vol.X Rousseau and Revolution]

Oobe
    1 post by 1 author

Michael Corbin

11/20/93

> As a result of recent discussion with Random Sample, I had a memory flash
     > of white globe experiences, that soon resolved into 3 very vague
     > rememberances of waking hallucinations.  I can recall waking up a couple
     > of times 3 or 4 years ago and seeing a globe of greyish white light
     > about the size of a softball (2 dimensional in that it didn't give the
     > impression of depth) floating up the side of the bed towards me (in at
     > least one of these I even more vaguely have the partial image of a
     > couple of grey nun ghosties in the background - I can see their outlines
     > with a little inside shading to the lines, but the rest seems to be
     > missing.  Oh, just for variety, there seems to be a reddish centre to
     > those lines).  More recently, within the last year or so, I've woken and
     > seen this same globe floating up the length of my body about 6 cm. (3
     > inches) above the bedspread towards me.  I can't remember what happened
     > after this, but I expect it's in keeping with my other waking
     > hallucinations, that being I wasn't worried, thought about this for a
     > while and eventually nodded off.

This is a very interesting account, and one that parallels with a report that I
    handled several years ago.
    I had a contact in Pennsylvania.  This man is a clinical psychologist.  I found
    him to be very sincere and he seemed to be grounded and sensible.  He recalled
    a frightening story where he awoke one evening after hearing his name called.
    He lives in a very remote, wooded area of Pennsylvania.  Upon waking, he
    noticed a bluish-white sphere hovering over the foot of his bed about 7 feet in
    the air.  It was the size of a basketball.  He felt that it was communicating
    to him.  He looked over at his wife, who appeared to be sleeping soundly, and
    tried to wake her.  She did not respond, thus increasing his fear.  The globe
    continued hovering.  He got up on all fours and crawled to the end of the bed
    so he was directly under the globe, while looking up at it. Suddenly, he felt
    as though someone was watching him from his bedroom window off to his right.
    He looked at the window to see who was there.  He did not see anything, but
    when he returned to the globe it was gone.  End of contact.
    As far as I know, he did not have any further experience with this, however I
    have not had contact with him in a while so I don't know what ever became of
    it.
    Thanks for your posting.
    Mike
    --  
    Michael Corbin - via

I edited out some information on the Michael Corbin post that might have been a form of advertising. He was a good man and always treated me as a in a professional manner.

Corbin R.I.P.

Last edited by RandomSample on Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    RandomSample

Post Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:22 am by RandomSample

POSTTRAUMTIC STRESS DISORDER
    DSM-5

PTSD and DSM-5

In 2013, the American Psychiatric Association revised the PTSD diagnostic criteria in the fifth edition of its Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5; 1). PTSD is included in a new category in DSM-5, Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders. All of the conditions included in this classification require exposure to a traumatic or stressful event as a diagnostic criterion. For a review of the DSM-5 changes to the criteria for PTSD, see the American Psychiatric Association website on Posttraumatic Stress DisorderLink will take you outside the VA website. VA is not responsible for the content of the linked site..
    DSM-5 Criteria for PTSD

Full copyrighted criteria are available from the American Psychiatric Association (1). All of the criteria are required for the diagnosis of PTSD. The following text summarizes the diagnostic criteria:

Criterion A (one required): The person was exposed to: death, threatened death, actual or threatened serious injury, or actual or threatened sexual violence, in the following way(s):

Direct exposure
       Witnessing the trauma
       Learning that a relative or close friend was exposed to a trauma
       Indirect exposure to aversive details of the trauma, usually in the course of professional duties (e.g., first responders, medics)

Criterion B (one required): The traumatic event is persistently re-experienced, in the following way(s):

Intrusive thoughts
       Nightmares
       Flashbacks
       Emotional distress after exposure to traumatic reminders
       Physical reactivity after exposure to traumatic reminders

Criterion C (one required): Avoidance of trauma-related stimuli after the trauma, in the following way(s):

Trauma-related thoughts or feelings
       Trauma-related reminders

Criterion D (two required): Negative thoughts or feelings that began or worsened after the trauma, in the following way(s):

Inability to recall key features of the trauma
       Overly negative thoughts and assumptions about oneself or the world
       Exaggerated blame of self or others for causing the trauma
       Negative affect
       Decreased interest in activities
       Feeling isolated
       Difficulty experiencing positive affect

Criterion E (two required): Trauma-related arousal and reactivity that began or worsened after the trauma, in the following way(s):

Irritability or aggression
       Risky or destructive behavior
       Hypervigilance
       Heightened startle reaction
       Difficulty concentrating
       Difficulty sleeping

Criterion F (required): Symptoms last for more than 1 month.

Criterion G (required): Symptoms create distress or functional impairment (e.g., social, occupational).

Criterion H (required): Symptoms are not due to medication, substance use, or other illness.

Two specifications:

Dissociative Specification. In addition to meeting criteria for diagnosis, an individual experiences high levels of either of the following in reaction to trauma-related stimuli:
           Depersonalization. Experience of being an outside observer of or detached from oneself (e.g., feeling as if "this is not happening to me" or one were in a dream).
           Derealization. Experience of unreality, distance, or distortion (e.g., "things are not real").
       Delayed Specification. Full diagnostic criteria are not met until at least six months after the trauma(s), although onset of symptoms may occur immediately.

Note: DSM-5 introduced a preschool subtype of PTSD for children ages six years and younger.
    How Do the DSM-5 PTSD Symptoms Compare to DSM-IV Symptoms?

Overall, the symptoms of PTSD are generally comparable between DSM-5 and DSM-IV. A few key alterations include:

The revision of Criterion A1 in DSM-5 narrowed qualifying traumatic events such that the unexpected death of family or a close friend due to natural causes is no longer included.
       Criterion A2, requiring that the response to a traumatic event involved intense fear, hopelessness, or horror, was removed from DSM-5. Research suggests that Criterion A2 did not improve diagnostic accuracy (2).
       The avoidance and numbing cluster (Criterion C) in DSM-IV was separated into two criteria in DSM-5: Criterion C (avoidance) and Criterion D (negative alterations in cognitions and mood). This results in a requirement that a PTSD diagnosis includes at least one avoidance symptom.
       Three new symptoms were added:
           Criterion D (Negative thoughts or feelings that began or worsened after the trauma): Overly negative thoughts and assumptions about oneself or the world; and, negative affect
           Criterion E (Trauma-related arousal and reactivity that began or worsened after the trauma): Reckless or destructive behavior

What Are the Implications of the DSM-5 Revisions on PTSD Prevalence?

Changes in the diagnostic criteria have minimal impact on prevalence. National estimates of PTSD prevalence suggest that DSM-5 rates were only slightly lower (typically about 1%) than DSM-IV for both lifetime and past-12 month (3). When cases met criteria for DSM-IV, but not DSM-5, this was primarily due the revision excluding sudden unexpected death of a loved one from Criterion A in the DSM-5. The other reason was a failure to have one avoidance symptom. When cases met criteria for DSM-5, but not DSM-IV, this was primarily due to not meeting DSM-IV avoidance/numbing and/or arousal criteria (3). Research also suggests that similarly to DSM-IV, prevalence of PTSD for DSM-5 was higher among women than men, and increased with multiple traumatic event exposure (3).
    References

American Psychiatric Association. (2013) Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders, (5th ed.). Washington, DC: Author.
       Friedman, M. J., Resick, P. A., Bryant, R. A., & Brewin, C. R. (2011). Considering PTSD for DSM-5. Depression & Anxiety, 28, 750-769. doi:10.1002/da.20767
       Kilpatrick, D. G., Resnick, H. S., Milanak, M. E., Miller, M. W., Keyes, K. M., & Friedman, M. J. (2013). National estimates of exposure to traumatic events and PTSD prevalence using DSM-IV and DSM-5 criteria. Journal of Traumatic Stress, 26, 537-547.

I was diagnosed around 1991/93, using _The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders version 4. DSM lV. So, my diagnoses would be P.T.S.D., Chronic, with delayed onset. I would also fit PTSD accumulated. (They seem to have done away with that one.)

DSM-IV Diagnostic Criteria for PTSD

A. The person has been exposed to a traumatic event.
    B. The traumatic event is persistently re-experienced in one (or more) of the following ways:
    • Recurrent and intrusive distressing recollections of the event, including images, thoughts, or perceptions.
    • Recurrent distressing dreams of the event.
    • Acting or feeling as if the traumatic event were recurring (includes a sense of reliving the experience, illusions, hallucinations, and dissociative flashback episodes, including those that
    • occur on awakening or when intoxicated).
    • Intense psychological distress at exposure to internal or external cues that symbolize or resemble an aspect of the traumatic event.
    • Physiological reactivity on exposure to internal or external cues that symbolize or resemble an aspect of the traumatic event.
    C. Persistent avoidance of stimuli associated with the trauma and numbing of general responsiveness (not present before the trauma), as indicated by three (or more) of the following:
    Efforts to avoid thoughts, feelings, or conversations associated with the trauma.
    Efforts to avoid activities, places, or people that arouse recollections of the trauma.
    • Inability to recall an important aspect of the trauma.
    • Markedly diminished interest or participation in significant activities.
    • Feeling of detachment or estrangement from others.
    • Restricted range of affect (e.g. unable to have loving feelings).
    • Sense of a foreshortened future (e.g., does not expect to have a career, marriage, children, or a normal life span).
    D. Persistent symptoms of increased arousal (not present before the trauma), as indicated by two (or more) of the following:
    1. Difficulty falling or staying asleep.
    2. Irritability or outbursts of anger.
    3. Difficulty concentrating.
    4. Hypervigilance.
    5. Exaggerated startle response.
    E. Duration of the disturbance (symptoms in Criteria B, C, and D) is more than 1 month.
    F. The disturbance causes clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning.

Specify if:
    Acute: if duration of symptoms is less than 3 months Chronic: if duration of symptoms is 3 months or more Specify if:
    With Delayed Onset: if onset of symptoms is at least 6 months after the stressor.

Reference:
    Watson, Patricia, and Miles McFalls. Best Practice Manual for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD):
    Compensation and Pension Examinations. Washington, D.C.: Dept. of Veterans Affairs, 2002.
    Department of Veterans Affairs. Web.

edit to add info.

Last edited by RandomSample on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RandomSample

Post Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:14 pm by RandomSample

I realized some people might need a reference source for the psychology/psycho-therapy stuff. Found an informative book on-line for free. It be downloaded in pdf format. I like what I have read so far…kind of a “How to” book. I have kind of a radical slant on therapy, I feel the only smart way to approach it, at least some of the time, is to be a smart consumer. This book, hopefully would give people an idea of what they should expect to receive in terms of treatment for their time, effort and money.
    Hope the link works…
    .https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiWt7egypXZAhVr74MKHV46A74QFghaMAg&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.israpsych.org%2Fbooks%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F05%2Ftechnique_of_psychotherapy.pdf&usg=AOvVaw0eiTQIdNOOlbqtmo6ky-1m
    Or try…. Cut and paste https://www.israpsych.org/books/wp-content/05/technique_of_psychotherapy.pdf
                                               or

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiWt7egypXZAhVr74MKHV46A74QFghaMAg&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.israpsych.org%2Fbooks%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F05%2Ftechnique_of_psychotherapy.pdf&usg=AOvVaw0eiTQIdNOOlbqtmo6ky-1m

Tried to add it as attachment...who knows..

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:00 pm