Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:22 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:03 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+10
GSB/SSR
ScaRZ
pman35
Sparky
Nib
Bard
Admin
Mur
dan
Jake Reason
14 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

2:40pm EST

White Smoke 30 min ago.... Watching it live... awaiting the New Pope to walk out on the balcony. Vatican Guards and Italian Naval Soldiers marching on the steps of St.Peters Basilica, to the music of the Marching Band.

--------------------------

edit notice: This thread is the Part Two continuation from the original thread - last post here -

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t6p990-hello-cy-hello-omf-ii#2215

Last edited by Jake Reason on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Bard
    Bard

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Bard Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:49 am

dan wrote:MD02,

This is the first I've heard of the HHMI. Is it part of the conspiracy?

And, in regard to your tag line, the name of our progect is now alleged to be Preserve Destiny. A prefer, however, a more proactive moniker: Embrace Destiny.

Apropos of our recent trip to Costa Rica, here is a BBC documentary on the leaf-cutters that figured prominently....... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n0SkIGARuo&feature=youtube_gdata_player .
    Near the beginning of the recent roadtrip, I was reminded of my bargain with the devil or the PtB. Should I be surprised? Does the good cop fail to fraternize with the bad cop? Who would benefit thereby?

Oh, I just was being a curious George since you were in SF recently,(if I recall) and seem to traverse the waters well. Just wondering if they were finished tearing things apart, construction an all.

Then again - most of the hospitals near me seemingly have taken on the largest expansion projects in the worst economy in 50 years, yet claim they have no dough.

Embrace Destiny does seem more fitting - I'll admit. More fatalistic vs inspiring though.

Who knows, it could explain the ants apparent aversion to light.

dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:17 am

Just the ants? Or is it also God who shares their aversion? Did not God 'die' so that we could live?

When she reawakens, she's bound to be grouchy and hungry, not unlike mama bear. Someone has to feed her. My apologies. Rather the devil we know. It's not unlike taxation, after all..... just the occasional pound of flesh. No biggie.

Now back to motorcycle maintenance and the aether.......

Atoms and motorcycles emerge from cosmic uCs. The Harley factory, a few miles to the north, is barely a midwife...... merely a baptismal font, in God's sensorium, if you catch my immaterialist cant/kant.

But there must be something more robust to say about the aether, about its implications. What makes it so pregnantly potent? What are its designs on us? What will be the extent of its birthpangs, we might well wonder? What's a midwife to do?

1pm----------

How do the pilot-wave and the ether contribute to holism? Or is it the other way around, more likely.

It has to do with objectivity = intersubjectivity...... '10^10' points to this possibility.

There must be a connection between weak measurements and the pilot wave. This may be how holism inserts itself into the quantum structure, presumably in a teleological manner.

Then there is the quintessence........

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:24 am

Dan, playing the riddler today? Well, well, well, you've packed a lot into a few words. But then, what do I know.

Reminds me, those EBEs have very large eyes for a good reason.

G-d has promised it will not be lost. Not this time.
    We will return.

Supposing the future lightcone extends 50 billion years, and supposing the pixels to have the dimension of a planck length, the voxels would then be on the order of a fermi. Is this supposed to be suggestive of something? That's not clear to me.
    hmmm, that would be 10^124 pixels.

50B years? What! we're not even half way?

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:59 am

Yes, I believe that was the number of pixels and voxels that Jack came up with. But, wait, that should mean that the size of the voxels is expanding. That they are now of femi size could indicate another large number coincidence, relating to the present. Robert Dicke has pointed to other such, I believe.

And, yes, the 50B years seems anti-anthropic. It points to a basic flaw, or oversight, in modern, absolutist cosmology.

3:20---------

Leibniz speaks of a preestablished harmony, a notion which he probably derived from the occasionalism of Islamic philosophy. There are no secondary causes, on the part of created beings. This would rule out free-will, certainly. It would also be a concomittant of teleology.

The CTMU/BPWH points to a mitigated form of occasionalism. Certainly this is a concomitant of non-locality. The problem, rather, is to explain locality. It should be pointed out that occasionalism is the mother or cousin of most forms of skepticism.

Does occasionalism argue against our status as co-Creators? I rather think not. Our free will is expressed indirectly, perhaps, through our collective uCs, and as an advanced potential.

I'm working on the lengthy SEP article....... http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/occasionalism/

(cont.)

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:07 pm

Yes, Jack first said that number of pixels on September 3rd, 2009 (video series posted on previous page)

Dan wrote:Yes, I believe that was the number of pixels and voxels that Jack came up with. But, wait, that should mean that the size of the voxels is expanding. That they are now of femi size could indicate another large number coincidence, relating to the present. Robert Dicke has pointed to other such, I believe
    Cosmological Constant

..."physicist Steven Weinberg in 1987, who argued from basic principles that the cosmological constant must be zero to within one part in roughly 10^120, or else the universe either would have dispersed too fast for stars and galaxies to have formed, or else would have recollapsed upon itself long ago"

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:12 pm

Thanks, Jake.

Only now, am I beginning to understand occasionalism. For the modern mind, it would be best to think of this doctrine first in terms of our modern shock with the discovery of the Higgs particle. To paraphrase I. Rabbi.... who ordered that? Well, according to Malebranche, it was God who ordered the God particle. Now, that is a shock!

There is definitely something that is niggling at my little brain.......

Extensional bodies can only incur spatial relations, which have no causative powers. Such powers come from momentum = M.V. And, sports fans, M comes from the God particle. It does seem that the LHC has brought us full circle! M may also come from Mach and the aether. Now, how do I explain this to Paul and Chris?

Does mass also come from the Logos? That is what we were discussing in KC. Or, how do we get blood out of a turnip or out of wine. This has to do with quintessence, and the primarily metaphysical properties of the ancient 'elements'.

This is from the SEP......
    But Malebranche's response is clear: even if we bracket the worry of whether we could have a sufficiently clear idea of what kind of thing this substance would be, it is unlikely that this substance would be a Cartesian extended substance. For it would possess modes or properties other than relations of distance. And in discussing why the second option is going to fail, we see the explicit statement that, though an active power perhaps could be a mode of some other substance, it is not a mode that belongs to bodies, since forces or powers are not relations of distance.
    And then it only gets better.

And, yes, Leibniz' pre-established harmony may best be viewed as a sophisticated combination of occasionalism and teleology. This harmony is greatly aided by our sharing of a single cosmic Soul, being the warp, and the Logos/aether being the woof of Creation. Is it coming together?

(Cont.)
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:26 pm

The Higgs Boson has been bothering me too. So many scientific explanations of this discovery are not making sense. Finally stumbled upon a kid who could explain it correctly. 3 part youtube here
    There is no such particle! It's simply a way of comprehending a concept. And a bad way, at that! Smart-Dumb physicists, always trying to keep things physical. What has really been discovered is the Higgs Field.

There you go... the ether! Eureka! Which means Nikola will be making a come-back.

Sorry Dorthy, there is no God Particle. Just God's Field. You can return to Kansas now.

But then what about the Smart-Dumbs who insist that the Higgs Field isn't the Ether? That's like saying a kiwi isn't fruit because it doesn't look like an apple.

Now I'll be trying to figure out what this discovery can give birth to. Imagination time.

Oh and here's a short article of interest;

Seifer to Time magazine: ‘Higgs field’ is ‘ether’

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Jake,

Golly, I was hoping to claim precedence for seeing that Higg's field = ether, but now you have dashed my hopes!

So now we have it........ ether = Lorentz invariant molasses!

I'll have to ask Paul what he thinks about this.......
    Date: March 25, 2013, 8:22:20 PM EDT
    To: Paul Z, Chris
    Cc: David, Jack, Larry, Ron, Jake

Subject: (a)ether = molasses?

Paul,

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t6p1035-hello-cy-hello-omf-ii#2377

http://changingpower.net/seifer-to-time-magazine-higgs-field-is-ether/

What do you think?

Or is it the Logos/CTMU?

Dan

Basically, now, we have Aristotelian essentialism vs Al Ghazali's distributed deism. IMHO, CTMU/BPWH can thread this needle, and uniquely so. Newton is hardly even in the running.

(cont.)

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:22 pm

Thanks Dan. It was my brief epiphany experience that I couldn't square with the common description of the Higgs Boson. So I was compelled to research it further.

And also thanks for your Al Ghazali reference. Had not been aware of him. Looked him up on Wikipedia.

BTW I didn't receive your email cc as indicated in your post. I presume perhaps you missed an underscore in my email name.

Check Email address in your PM box. And please resend. As well as any replies I may have missed. Thanks

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:45 am

Thanks Dan,
    Well it appears Paul is entertaining an apologetic.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:47 am

Jake,

Thank you for reminding us of your epiphany. It is surely emblematic, and inspiring to all of us.

And you are included in this latest email........
    Date: March 26, 2013, 11:26:40 AM EDT
    To: Paul Z
    Cc: Jack Sarfatti, Chris, David, Larry, Jake

Subject: Preferred frame?

Paul,

Preferred frame? Need this or should this be something other than a new opening for our perennial hankering after a geocentric and anthropocentric basis for ontology?

IOW, has Copernicanism not run its course? Would it not be timely to explore its alternative(s)?

The history of ideas may be coming full circle, and this could be cause for celebration.

Considering the mounting human crisis, we may need some positive news. We may need a focus for our hope. And we may only need a mustard seed of faith, rather than a smoking gun, or a saucer on the White House lawn.

Ron has volunteered to contact Chris, and I have a call into Larry. The conversation was about moving our communication forward. We don't wish to be overly hasty, but time is wasting.

Preserve/embrace destiny......

Dan

1:30----------

The discussion continues, up to a point......

It comes down to objectivity vs. intersubjectivity. Curiously it is Paul who is arguing for a mathematical objectivity, while Jack is arguing for an observer orientation. This gets us back to the perennial philosophical conundrum. How do we resolve this conundrum, without considering speculative cosmologies?

But which scientists have volunteered to drink the Kool-Aid? None, to-date. Can I push either Jack or Paul into this corner? Only when we go one-on-one. Who wants to be the person who bites this dog? It would be instant notoriety. Everyone, by default, becomes a gatekeeper, when it comes to keeping Chicken Little in his little playpen.

(cont.)

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:44 pm

Thanks Dan,
    It was just a thought exercise that turned into an awake dream. I don't know how accurate it may be, as my paradigm was the filter through which the visual crystallized.

This email discussion is very promising. The relational Higgs/Lorentz/Virtual Quantum Vacuum/Ether symmetry is helpful to theological development.

Don't mind my 'cuckoos nest' tweet, Dan. Being that others may wonder of my inclusion, I felt it apropos to at least make a statement of faith. And one that Jack and others could appreciate. That's all. I'll quietly listen now.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:50 pm

Jake,

I thrive on 'cogent' opposition, such as yours, wherein I can draw a bead on it. This is not easy in the case with Jack and Paul, where they cover their respective tracks with technicalities. It's like arguing with lawyers.

Date: March 26, 2013, 3:25:16 PM EDT
    To: David
    Cc: seven others

Subject: Re: Preferred frame?

David,

There seem to be plenty of cults to go around. It is much less than crystal clear that the Cult of Materialism is the royal road to Civilization. No?

I don't recall that any of us are fire-breathing atheists.

The question I pose to my science friends is whether there may be more under the Sun than is dreamed of in their theories.

In particular I am concerned about the possible role of sapience in Creation. If there be any such role, then ought we not wonder about its Source? Does it detract from our regard for others, when we suppose that they might have a divine origin? In special historical circumstances it has. Yes. But across the sweep of history, the notion of our being soul mates may be cogently argued to be the well-spring of Civilization. No?

What does this have to do with Frames of reference? Well, the historical passions that have motivated that question would seem to point to the need for a trans-material frame.

On Mar 26, 2013, at 3:58 PM, Dan wrote:

(cont.....)

Paul and Jack agree that possibility of an objective frame of reference is a deep and abiding problem for science.

I merely point out that the framing problem is a deep and abiding issue in every venue of human endeavor.

The person amongst us who has most clearly and technically addressed this question is Chris Langan, with his CTMU......

Thus, the issue that I pose to Jack and Paul may be paraphrased as....... Yes, we can take the science out of cognition, but can we take the cognition out of science?

Given the obvious answer, then perhaps it is time to put that horse back in its harness, not that this will be a ride in the park.

(cont......2)

Date: March 26, 2013, 4:22:39 PM EDT
    Cc: seven others

Subject: Re: Trans-material frames?

(cont.....2)

The framing problem is also the problem of paradigms, as paradigmatically represented by the Copernican revolution.

Many suppose that the materialist/copernican/darwinian paradigm that is tantamount to modernism, is long overdue for an overhaul, with anthropics and mind-body being the foci for any new paradigm.

Jack very cogently argues that mind can be embedded within a modified Bohmian perspective. And Jack ought to know, already being the acknowledged savior of physics. It was only on the recent road-trip that I was apprised of the deeper cogency of Jack's argument, when it was pointed out to me that David Bohm was very far from being a mere quantum mechanic.

David B should be considered the coauthor of modern holism. What then is the Frame of holism? Must it not be cognizant of mind?

(cont......3)

Date: March 26, 2013, 5:33:36 PM EDT
    Cc: -----
    Subject: Re: Trans-material frames?

(cont....3)

Scientific materialism is still a bubble that is waiting to be burst. There has only been a great deal of nibbling around its edges. Jack is one of the best known of the nibblers.

But we do need to be careful...... There is a sense in which Jack is our Trojan horse. This is our gift horse, so folks may hesitate to look it in the mouth. What will they find in the belly of this beast?

Lorenz invariance is a mite too rich for most of us. How about Galilean invariance? Even the average driver can understand that.

Will Chris and Dan take sides with Robert Bellarmine? Well, as Paul pointed out, Bob was rather more informed in philosophy and phenomenology than was Galileo.

Kit Green, in his deployment of crash dummies at GM, was certainly informed by Galileo. But does the story of civilization end with crash dummies? Some of us hope not.

Can we not appeal to a higher authority than Aristotle, in our critique of Galileo?

I appeal to the Final cause. If there is a Telos, it must be deeply embedded in our cognition. Galilean invariance is abstracted from experience, but is it a substitute for experience?

Galilean invariance is an ideal, and so is the Telos. Which has precedence within history?

We have a simple choice...... is history a tale told by an idiot, or is there a Telos? Are we a cancer or are we a chrysalis?

Do I have a smoking gun? No. Am I the smoking gun? Well, that might require a mustard seed of faith.

(cont......4)

Last edited by dan on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:41 pm

This little piece:

Considering the mounting human crisis, we may need some positive news. We may need a focus for our hope. And we may only need a mustard seed of faith, rather than a smoking gun, or a saucer on the White House lawn.

EXCELLENT!

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:48 pm

And I thank you, dear!

Don't we love the spruce up?

And, Cy, there has been a suggestion from one of my very loyal fans who has experienced vertigo in the presence of my twisting star of fate. Can we do anything to lessen her vertigo?

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:50 am

There has been a continuing debate between Paul and Jack regarding the aether. I think that Paul has won the argument, but Jack is reluctant to concede anything, especially the possibility of being wrong. Chris has been included on the list, but he is maintaining his radio silence. Ron volunteered to contact him, but I've heard nothing more.

In the meantime, before attempting to summarise the Paul/Jack dialog, I would like to point out my new insight........ occasionalism and essentialism are nearly polar opposite perspectives. These both contrast with the randomness/determinateness espoused by physics. Liebniz' preestablished harmony is a form of teleology that transcends both views and is what I base the BPWH upon. Chris' CTMU is....... a preestablished metanarrative, if you will. It seems strongly essentialist, to me. The Logos is alive and is strongly self-creative within the bounds of its Telos. It seems close the Bohmian implicate order. That the Telos is within our historical grasp is a necessary precondition of any prophetic tradition. We cannot immanentize the Eschaton, within that temporal frame. The Metanarative will not be sustained.

I'm going to put this last paragraph out to our ten member list, and see what happens.....
    Date: March 27, 2013, 12:15:50 PM EDT
    To: Jack Sarfatti
    Cc: Paul Z, Chris, David G, Larry, Rick/Jake, Saul-Paul, Kim, David K

Subject: Re: Moving 'forward'.....?

(cont.....2)

So, what is the way forward?

Well, I can only think of two ways forward...... more physics or some new 'metaphysics' that is more compatible with present physics, than has been the case in the past.

Jack and Paul are as well placed as any physicists to discern these choices. No? One of their non-trivial qualifications, in this regard, is the 'mere' fact that they have afforded me more opportunity to bend their ears than have any 'others', and that select group includes....... everyone!

So, given the Aether bridge, then what......?

For one thing, it tells us that the Ancients may not have been as stupid as we moderns are prone to suppose. It has been a predilection of us moderns to burn our bridges with the past...... damn those antique torpedoes..... full steam ahead!

(cont......3)

On Mar 27, 2013, at 11:45 AM, Dan wrote:

(cont......)

Why should any physicist have any 'professional' concern for the future? Well, there is the historical fact that physics, along with many other science and engineering disciplines, has had an enormous influence in bringing us to the cusp of our present crisis.

But I am saying more than this....... I am saying that physics remains the conceptual pace-setter amongst the sciences, and so, if there is to be a paradigm shift, then the physics community must be given the right of first refusal, and, furthermore, if any putative new paradigm does pass muster with this community, it is likely to encounter 'only' political resistance elsewhere.

Am I placing too big of a burden upon just two 'random' physicists, Jack and Paul? Well, if so, just cry 'uncle', and I will tone it down a few notches......

(cont.......2)

On Mar 27, 2013, at 11:16 AM, Dan wrote:

Jack, Paul, et al.,

Would it be acceptable, if I were to attempt to summarize the discussion up to this point, and then try to move 'us' 'forward'.....? The 'forward' direction being defined as the direction toward a brighter future, considering that humanity faces an unprecedented historical crisis, which may or may not have a silver lining.

In a nutshell, it appears that we have established the existence of an Aether, despite Einstein's and Mach's best attempts to eliminate it from physics.

So what, we might ask......?

Well, the Aether represents the closest approximation we have to an immaterial but physical object. As such, the Aether represents a possible conceptual/ontological bridge from physics into metaphysics, should any of us have a hankering for such a link.

Does anyone here not have such a hankering? I suspect that Jack might be the first and most vociferous of the deniers.

(cont......)

(cont.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:08 am

dan wrote:And I thank you, dear!

Don't we love the spruce up?

And, Cy, there has been a suggestion from one of my very loyal fans who has experienced vertigo in the presence of my twisting star of fate. Can we do anything to lessen her vertigo?

Principles of Chosen Nature. Expression matters.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:40 am

Cy,

I guess that means I've been branded with the twisting star of fate!

Date: March 27, 2013, 1:33:05 PM EDT
    Cc: and eight others......

Jack,

What is the link to your talk?

(cont......3)

There is the adage that, when we moderns finally reach the summit of the mountain of knowledge, we will be greeted by the Ancient ones, wondering what took us so long. This is basically the view of the BPWH.

Have we just been running in a circle, chasing our tail, deceived by the trickster god behind the curtain? A circle? Well, it is not unlike the circular waterfall illusion in the Escher drawing, with mainly just one waterfall between the Omega >> Alpha. That illustrates the finite nature of Creation, which is also our eternal present, embedded within Eternity, where we are the living water, traveling as immortals under the 'illusion' of our temporal mortality. And that is not all......

We are actually 'just' the multiple personality 'disorder' of the cosmic Monad, who is, with Disclosure/Revelation, experiencing 'her' reveille/resurrection.

So, how is this the best possible world? Should we not feel aggrieved and otherwise put upon by this grand Deception?

(cont......4)

(cont.)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:04 pm

The twisting star is only a decorative gif for those with forum special guest status. Is it a problem?

...trying to see how a miniature gif can cause vertigo

or is it a figurative comment?

If you guys don't like it I can take it down. But it was one of the nicest gifs available.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:23 pm

Cy,

Yes, personally, I do like it, but there some of those who are prone to motion sickness, or so I've been told.

Yes, this may be the best possible world, but what might be the second best, motionless gif?

Date: March 27, 2013, 2:13:57 PM EDT
    Cc: eight others

(cont......4)

Aggrieved.......? How so.....?

Most of us moderns are enthralled by the infinite spaces and times of the infinity of multiverses. We like to wander in those wide open spaces......

>>> Oh, give me a home where the Buffalo roam
    Where the Deer and the Antelope play;
    Where never is heard a discouraging word,
    And the sky is not clouded all day. <<<

Don't pen me in! When we can hear the neighbor's dog barking, it's time to break camp, and move Westward!

But according to Chicken Little, we are fated to end up as worker bees in the cosmic Hive! Yuck!

Well, sports fans, allow me to point out that you and I happen to be the beneficiaries of the swarming instincts of those earliest of cellular creatures. Yikes, there is a fungus among us! It is also known as your brain, a Mediterranean condo for our semi-annuated neurons. It may be that we have been fated to be the braincells of God, living in interesting times. Now there is a double curse!

(cont......5)
    Date: March 27, 2013, 2:58:11 PM EDT
    Cc: ......

(cont......5)

Double curse........?

It has been stated by someone better informed...... Many mansions has my Father's house.

Well, that still sounds like a condo, to me. Will there be wine on tap? Will we all have beach/ocean-side views?

I humbly submit that this condo in the sky is also our Telos/Omega.

Now, Jack, David and I recently spent several hours roaming the streets of SF, with Kim transporting the camera, and me transporting the whiteboard. There was much videotaped vituperation concerning my egregiously outdated young earth hypothesis. But, Lord, they know not what they are vituperating! And they don't call me Chicken Little for nothing.

Yes, the very first thing to know about every one of our fellow mortals is that we are all 'just' beads on Indra's necklace. We all share the same, time-circulating, soul, the cosmic Monad. That is one reason why the season for killing may be bygone..... as in bye-bye! I wonder if Ron has gotten the memo, yet. And, yes, he also scoffs at my native-American princess, Anna. He saying that regression can only apply to blood relatives/ancestors. Ron, have you got the memo yet?? Ask Aliyah. Water may be thicker than blood. Ask Jesus.

(cont......6)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Date: March 27, 2013, 4:32:10 PM EDT
    Cc: .....

David,

Good questions........

As the eschatology gopher for the CIA, do I look like someone who is easily distracted from my appointed rounds?

Yes, Virginia, there is a choreographer wrt our History, or so we've been told. Does Ron have a need to know? Do you or I?

Well, I'm inclined to suppose that God does not make mistakes, and that is why I am an apologist. And that may be why you and I have a need to know that God is with us, in the valley of the shadow of death. Yes, my handler may be the bad cop. Why else would I hold him so close?

Larry and I are scheduled to travel to DC, after Easter. That was arranged by both cops.

And then what....? Any suggestions?

On Mar 27, 2013, at 4:15 PM, David wrote:

Why were you reassured and by whom? 9/11 doesn't require a Sherlock Holmes to question the government's conspiracy theory of Saudi terrorists when there are so many questions and answers provided by the documentary evidence itself. Brought to you by the people who brought us the Maine, the Lusitania, Pearl Harbor etc. This is no time to accept platitudes that sound good or easy.
    Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 27, 2013, at 1:09 PM, Dan wrote:

David,

Yes, we are in a pickle. There is an urgency, if not an emergency.

I am here only because my call to 911 in '91 was answered by someone who seemed to understand our pickle.

And then came 9/11. The call then was most reassuring, IMHO.

Brains..... time....? We have all the time in the best possible world, which may be just about due for Disclosure/Revelation.

Brains...? Is your brain not functioning? Have you not been granted access?

Maybe, just maybe, this is a participatory eschaton, and you and I are supposed to work it out, together. Just maybe.

On Mar 27, 2013, at 3:54 PM, David wrote:

I think our short term survival (15-20 years) is in question and the fact that there is an actual plot compared to which 9/11 is but a Sunday school prank by comparison, that we should be thinking about defense- against ourselves and outsiders and yet we haven't the brains or the time. We are in a pickle.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:59 am

Date: March 28, 2013, 11:46:03 AM EDT
    To: JACK SARFATTI
    Cc: eight others
    Subject: Anyone for London...?

Last evening I spoke with David, Paul and [Jake] about the possibility of our tacking onto Jack's London excursion, at some point, likely the third week in April, if at all. Otherwise we might next meet in SF in June, when Jack returns from Europe.

Although Rick and I could pay our own way, the possibility of the others would depend on the generosity of Larry, most likely. I did speak briefly with Larry, also yesterday, and he and I are invited to meet with R&A next week.

My thinking is simply to keep this project moving forward..... adding an international flavor to it would be most helpful.

At this point, the outcome depends on Jack, Ron and Larry.......

Date: March 28, 2013, 12:44:15 PM EDT
    Cc: eight others.....
    Subject: Package deal?

And, by the way, Larry will be away for the next couple of days......

Anyway, I feel obliged to continue to put myself out and on the line with regard to an eschaton. That's what I've been doing for the past thirty years. The internet, alone, is not enough. Synergy comes from also getting out and pressing the flesh!

The BPWH is not merely an abstraction. Even the Copernican revolution was an abstraction. The BPWH is a singular and positive revisioning of our place in the world, with immediate historical consequences.

The claim is that the BPWH falls squarely within the prophetic tradition, and so we expect there to be a prophet attached to this prophecy, a visionary along with the vision. Up until two weeks ago, there had been no competition. It was almost with a sense of relief when it became clear that Chris also had his eye on the 'prize'. Competition between the two of us will only afford all of us more choices. Can we, should we, not collaborate to the utmost? I certainly hope so. I do understand that Chris will be constrained, in this regard, until his book goes to the printers in September. I am hopeful that Jack, Larry and Ron can continue their mediation, in this regard.

(cont........)
    Date: March 28, 2013, 1:29:51 PM EDT
    Cc: ........

Subject: Re: Package deal?

(cont.......)

I further understand that Jack has a definite role as my loyal opposition. It has been very helpful, with the additional proviso that this role should be expected to be an evolving one.

Yes, Jack has been most adept at displaying an over the top incredulity, which I am sure will gain much empathy on the part of a general audience. It does bring out the very important human element in all of this. There is much room for (comic) irony in the BPWH, have no doubt!

What can come after total incredulity? Anything else would afford less opportunity for comic relief. So I don't know. We'll just have to put our faith in Jack's imagination and acting skills!

The question naturally arises as to my scientific sympathies, or lack thereof. I am the nerdy, scientific reject, out to get his revenge, or so it could easily be cast. But it should not take much further reflection to see that I am totally dependent upon a rather sophisticated fringe of the scientific community. Well, I have, admittedly, hung my shingle in other venues, but I do keep coming back, don't I?! My scientific background informs the heart of the BPWH. I am a cosmologist first, and a prophet, second, almost reluctantly, with just a soupçon of relish! This is conceptualism on steroids. Would-be cultists will be sorely disappointed with danianity.

(cont.......2)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:12 pm

Date: March 28, 2013, 2:01:33 PM EDT
    To: JACK SARFATTI
    Cc: and fourteen others
    Subject: Re: Package deal? Who is Rick Davis?

Jack,

You are the boss wrt anything in London. I'm just keeping my options open. It's just a question of practicality and a possible urgency. We never know when another alarm might sound, or where.

Never go viral.......? Certainly not based on recent history, but I am, rather, the opposite of an historian.

Messy antics.......? Are we sure that we can take the prophet out of the prophecy? Doing so would be rather less than candid, IMHO.

For the last twenty-two years I have labored under the distinct impression that the Visitors brought us a 'disturbing' message. Nothing that has happened since has done anything to lessen that sense of urgency. Show me something that has!

And what about June? Would I come without the hope of stealing the show? Comic relief? I'll take it as it comes.

Dan

On Mar 28, 2013, at 1:35 PM, JACK SARFATTI wrote:

Dan this is your religion not science.
    It's therefore only a personal obsession of yours of no appeal to the masses of the people.
    Just be aware of that.
    That's why you have only one stubbornly persistent reader of your blog.
    You cannot market this the way you personalize it.
    It will never go viral in the web.
    It's not a killer app.

Mur

Post by Mur Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:39 pm

dan wrote: Who is Rick Davis?

I'm dying to find out
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:54 pm

Hi, Mur,

Rick is none other than our own Jake.......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:48 pm