Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+2
Jake Reason
Admin
6 posters

2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure - Page 2 Empty 2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

Post by Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

NOTICE OF EVENT - RELAY

Alien Disclosure: 5 Former Members Of Congress Participating In Hearing Planned (April 29 to May 3, 2013)

An event of historical implications will be held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC from April 29 to May 3, 2013. At that time forty plus researchers and military/agency witnesses will testify for thirty hours over five days before former members of the United States Congress.

The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race will attempt to accomplish what the Congress has failed to do for forty-five years - seek out the facts surrounding the most important issue of this or any other time.

For this reason the motto for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure is "If the Congress will not do its job, the people will."

This event will be live streamed to the world via the Internet in at least four and possibly five languages. Furthermore, the entire hearing will be filmed as the basis for a forthcoming documentary - Truth Embargo.

The title of this film is fitting as the goal of the Citizen Hearing is nothing less than the end of the extraterrestrial truth embargo this year. The world's people have waited long enough.

Find Out More Here: http://www.citizenshearing.org/

Posted by Scott C Waring, author UFO Sightings Daily
    at BeforeItsNews.com
    http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2013/03/alien-disclosure-5-former-members-of-congress-participating-in-hearing-planned-april-29-to-may-3-2013-2441466.html

****Event added to OMF Calendar****

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    pman35
    pman35
    Admin
    Admin

2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

Post by pman35 Fri May 10, 2013 3:05 am

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/136896/UN_UFO_Effort_Citizen_Hearing_Update_May_3_2013/

UN UFO Effort Citizen Hearing Update May 3

2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure - Page 2 UN_UFO_Effort_Citizen_Hearing_Update_May_3_2013__136896

Disclaimer:
    Neither I nor OpenMindsForum own these video disclose.tv. We have no known affiliation. I merely happened upon it while researching this event. Posted here for public awareness.

Last edited by pman35 on Fri May 10, 2013 3:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Admin
    Admin

2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

Post by pman35 Fri May 10, 2013 3:18 am

@Jake thanks for being the first to post these videos , i'm reposting because Youtube doesn't seem to have them anymore

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri May 10, 2013 1:46 pm

Great work Patrick! Thank you! Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    pman35
    pman35
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pman35 Tue May 14, 2013 4:01 am

Hi guys seeing as this is the place for Citizen Hearing on Disclosure , I thought i'd add this ufo conference from the 22nd international ufo congress.

I thought this would be a good video to start with Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Tob5mhGdVGw

Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat May 18, 2013 10:39 am

Richard French, Ex-Air Force Lt. Colonel, 'It Was A UFO And . . . There Were Aliens Aboard It'
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/13/alien-beings-repaired-und_n_3240437.html

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Free1
    Free1

2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure - Page 2 Empty Dying former CIA guy gives a believable interview

Post by Free1 Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:50 pm

lynx wrote:
    Jake Reason wrote:Video testimony by an anonymous alleged former CIA official was shown at the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure at the National Press Club in Washington, DC on Friday, May 3.

2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure - Page 2 Anonymous_truth_embargo_2

Watch Here

He confirmed the Roswell crash that's hidden in the area 51 and the MJ 12...and all other stuffs. I admire this man.

Yes, he comes across to me as credible and loyal to Ike and his former commanding officer years ago. He seemed relieved to get these secrets held for so many years off his mind.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:10 am

I felt and discern the same. Dying people should be listened to! It is a very Strange thing that this Generation pays little attention.

I once interviewed a witness to Roswell. A Sargent stationed at Roswell Airbase who was tasked to clean up the debris field. Three hours we talked. All recorded and uploaded on-line.

Two months after that interview, "Larry King Live" had listened to it and had him as a guest on his show. And then, less than two months after his appearance on National Television, he died.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 pm