Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
encounters - I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
encounters - I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
encounters - I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
encounters - I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
encounters - I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
encounters - I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
encounters - I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
encounters - I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
encounters - I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+3
Jake Reason
Bard
myalienshadow
7 posters

I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters.

myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

encounters - I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. Empty I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters.

Post by myalienshadow Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:23 am

Hello everyone. My name is Susana.
    I've had about 6 total encounters, one being I've encountered twice. The first encounter forced me to take myself to Mount Sinai Hospital, only a block or less from my mother's apartment building. In the hospital, I had another encounter, but didn't tell the psychiatrists about it, fearing being put on more and worse drugs.
    First, I want to tell you about my two other significant UFO experience and encounter.
    It was an October night. My youngest half brother at the time Luis(I now have a 3rd youngest half brother, Alex. He's about 10 or 11 now.) called the whole house to the last bedroom of the 2 bedroom apartment on the 12th floor. He was on his knees looking out the window on one of the twin beds, and he motioned us to come to the window. We all ran to see what he was looking at. It was a neon blue flying saucer. I drew a picture for everyone to see.
    Luis, Reynaldo my young half brother who's a year older than Luis, my mom Hilda, and my sister Carmen who's 5 years older than me all saw the same thing. I haven't asked them if they remember it, but I think I'll even ask them to draw it for me now. We could all be being watched or abducted by aliens. That's not a good feeling for me. It's intrusion, and violation of me and my family and loved ones. This shyt can't be kept secret if people are being abducted left and right. The government better do something NOW!
    I watched the UFO for what felt like 10 or 15 minutes. Maybe it was 20 or 30. I was very happy to see it. The belt was silver and spinning as slow but opposite the rest of the ship. I could see the detail, it wasn't too far, but I'm not sure how big it was. Chances are we were the only ones who saw it. The damn thing was glowing and I was surprised to hear no one shouting to look up or anything. I remember actually looking for that. My mom asked me the next day if anyone in school asked about the UFO. Now, she says it was only a blimp. I drew a picture of it with a crayon when I was looking at it. 2 crayons. I ran to grab a loose leaf, and any crayons I could find that were light blue and light grey.
    My mom threw it away. She said she thought it was garbage.
    You know that's a lie.
    When my mom and sister saw the UFO, they walked backwards and out the room like they were afraid of being abducted. A few minutes later, my mom came back and told us that our uncle, her brother who worked in the Air Force, told her a long time ago in confidentiality to not tell anyone else or he'd get in trouble, that he knows for a fact that aliens do exist. She can't deny it.
    The second UFO/known to be an encounter by OM members in the last OMF; I was about 16. It was a summerish springish day, around the early afternoon. I was boiling water for spaghetti. The water wasn't boiling yet. I was staring at the water to watch it boil, to test the saying 'the watched pot never boils', and just as it begins to simmer as I'm in a completely relaxed almost meditative state now, a white orb made of pure white light the size of a baseball almost or a bit smaller came through the kitchen window. I remember it so well because I saw it from my right shoulder and had to actually make one spin to keep watching it. It's sort of weird how you can remember things a bit more detailed over time, though when it happens it's like a blurry vague memory. Maybe it's acceptance or something.
    I remember watching it but feeling safe, warm, feeling like it was a butterfly or something with the essence of one. Angelic like.
    I watched it almost slowly glide through the kitchen right past me, and made a soft turn into the living room where people were awake and moving, all around the apartment which is the one my mother lives in now, yet I was the only one who saw it. I never followed it or moved from my spot, I wanted to but it was like, I just wanted to watch. Maybe I was afraid of it coming to me. I just turned around to my right to put the noodles in. That should've drove me crazy.
    So, that was 16. Between then and now, I've always watched the skies and have always noticed slightly moving stars, a bit faster as I aged.
    It's almost unbelievable just to read over as I write all of this.
    I'm trying to run through my experiences one by one. Ok.
    My last few encounters were extremely intense. Extremely graphic, and very very apparent. I should've gone insane, but people have been through worse and they talk about it.
    There was a day I watched a movie over and over again, just because I thought I noticed different things being said at different parts when I played the movie the next times. I watched it like 7 or 8 times thinking aliens were messing with me.
    One day I write a post on facebook saying something like 'if an extradimensional being were to knock on your door, what would you do?' A few hours later, my brother's 1/2 brother Willy knocked on the door. I got a weird sensation in my body that it was for me for some reason, that I called an entity. I was excited sort of. I went to the peep hole and saw Willy, but he was wearing a huge like rasta hat or something and I was seeing him double. Nothing else, not the door, not the wall behind him. It was faint, but I noticed it. I closed it and hesitated for a moment, then unlocked the door. His usual "Hi Susie." Then talkng to me, my bf Emil, and my mom about I don't really remember, but we all had coffee. Emil wasn't smoking cigarettes with us 3.
    A few minutes later like 1/2 an hour or less, Emil, Willy and I all decided to go to Central Park.
    We stared at a tree, I meditated and saw it so well that I felt like I was the tree. It was a weird experience hanging out with him that afternoon.
    I agreed to walk with him to his shared apartment he shares with 4 other people. Emil didn't really want to go but he went. When we get there I was talking to him almost treating him like an alien. There was a point I stared at him for so long that I saw his eyes turn black, face turn black, but it was in the dark and his complexion is very dark so it could've just been my eyes and being over dramatic and imagining things. Emil and I left about 30-40 minutes staying over, while I was telling him a lot of secrets and confessions. Like he was a father or something. I remember him saying "I live for people who complain."
    That made me scared and worried. He told me I'm not gonna like it when Emil is taken right in front of me. That night when everyone was sleeping, Emil and I went to the kitchen to make some food. I think I looked back to see if anyone was there, because I always feel like there's someone behind me. I notice my shadow. My shadow was an alien. It was sort of computerized, and I remember a male voice say "Not nice is it?"
    The voice sounded like it was either in my head, coming from the shadow, or I don't know. A telepathic voice? Maybe.
    I stared at it for about 3 seconds before looking away in fear. I didn't say anything to him until I went to the room I think. I asked him if he saw my shadow. And if he said anything or heard anyone say that. Nothing from him. He said I just needed some sleep. He gave me 5 diphenhydramines to sleep. Not all at once, over a time lapse until I could fall asleep. I noticed there was a point he was talking to me and adjusting the laptop on the bed while laying stomach down, and he'd get silent and I'd turn around from facing the door and see him sitting back to the wall arms down legs straight out and laptop where he put it before getting on his stomach. He looked aggravated and told me I was getting attention from something because I called it to me. And it was getting out of hand. I needed to relax because I could've easily been manifesting them, like law of attraction.
    I was scared so I'd ask him to come with me to the bathroom if I needed to go, even to take a 2.
    I knew I was getting him mad, or at least impatient with me. Maybe I was overreacting, I dunno. I was afraid!
    That led me to taking myself to the hospital, fighting him about going, him saying all they're gonna do is feed you pills. I knew that, but honestly I didn't know what else to do. I'm hoping I can get some help here. My shadow was completely replaced. It wasn't my shadow anymore. I have a drawing of the shadow. It's also on the page where I drew my 2 other encounters. The one in the hospital would be too vague to draw.
    In the hospital, a few days in, I was only there for 9 days, I broke the shower knob and had to use a shower in a room 5 of the unit on the 6th floor. I remember the 5 because I connected it to numerology. All I remembered was the connection to life experience; human. When I was washing my hair with my eyes open because I get scared of closing my eyes since I imagine scary things, I got to see it.
    A thin long light blue finger swiped the other side of the shower curtain near my face, from my forehead to my nose or mouth almost. It was about a foot away from my face! I gasped and started rinsing my hair as fast as possible.
    i dry my hair with a towel and notice my reflection. I have a giant head. I remember going "Whooaa", and tilting slowly right and left. I remember putting my hands on my head and it feeling normal, but looking completely bizarre. I saw even in the metal hand napkin container on the wall, my head was huge. I was scared to leave now, right after being afraid to the point of running out. What a mix of emotions.
    There were times in the hospital after that that I'd push the top of my head, thnking by worrying or stressing it'd grow.
    When I finally got out after being given seraquel and abilify for a week and 2 days, they send me out with a prescription only for abilify. If it weren't for Emil hassling them and showing them papers on their mission as pharmacists, I'd probably be in a mental institution.
    I stood in Emil's house ever since getting out. I've been there a few days only since then to now.
    A friend named Ryan stood for a few weeks. I wanted to find out arch angels since I had come across it somehow on the internet as usual.
    Mine is Metatron. His is Uriel. Satan.
    I've seen his ears get red and pointy, I've seen his bald head turn green and start moving around like bumps growing and moving around, like his brain was sucking up power whenever he was using his computer. I called him satan. One day a woman walked up to him and said "so she found out" then something like "you're my favorite devil". It was Emil, Ryan and I out getting beer and cigarettes one afternoon. I stared at this woman and her forehead was getting red and literally growing straight outward. She would also shrink. I've also seen Ryan grow in height when confident, then shrink when Emil belittles him.
    Maybe he's reptilian. I think someone should find all the ones with Uriel as their arch angel and check them out.
    Anyway, My arch angel's color is a blue, almost royal blue.
    One day in Emil's house, sitting right on the bed I'm talking from right now, I saw a white arm made of white light illuminating blue light wave one swift time coming out of the wall of Emil's mother's bedroom. I remember getting excited and happy. I saw it days later again sitting here this time it came out of the cabinet or microwave in the kitchen, but made a swirve once like a dance move almost.
    I got excited again and almost ran around telling people.
    The last thing I saw was some weeks later, maybe 1 or 2, I see a red red man, bald with pointy ears and a pointy beard, black whole eyes with a furious face. He looked like he would kill you if you got in his way. He was wearing black from head to toe, like in a funeral tuxedo. He was walking from left to right of the side of the building, where we walk out of to exit. He was walking away of the direction of the dead end that Emil's family lives nearby!
    Emil didn't see him.
    When he walked by he wasn't in sight, so I walked faster a bit to see and it was a man who lives in the building wearing a white shrt and white and blue plaid shorts. I rubbed my eyes or looked elsewhere for a moment and looked back at where he was walking up the stairs, and notice it was now Ryan, wearing all black but in different attire. He looked back at me to see if I was staring still, shook his head, covered his face or adjusted his hat, and walked right in the building.
    These are my experiences. I've shared them with many people in an Alien Abductees Group on facebook, and am now sharing them on here. I wonder if anyone else has had anything even a bt similar to my experiences. I'd like to know that I'm not the only one that's had an alien shadow.
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

encounters - I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. Empty Re: I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters.

Post by myalienshadow Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:38 am

When I was walking to mount Sinai, about 5 people casually clothed and all about my age and mixed races walked all around me and in my direction, like inches away from me. I looked at one asian woman, and she looked at me in the eyes almost soulless. I got scared and went to a security guard woman who was standing beside a Mount Sinai side door. I asked her how to get into the hospital. She saw the people walking looking at me. She gave them all a mean look and they all scattered looking away. It was weird. She kept me in the building where the walls were glass, for abot 20 or 30 minutes before walking me to the emergency room.
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

encounters - I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters. Empty Re: I've had over 5 total supernatural encounters.

Post by myalienshadow Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:43 am

I was 12 when we all saw the neon blue UFO.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:57 am

@Shadow:

To begin, have you ever read any books by Dr. John Mack regarding this subject?

http://www.amazon.com/John-E.-Mack/e/B000AQ4TWY

Your lengthy intro - will take some time to get into. I'm sure we have someone here that can help guide you.

myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:21 pm

i have not ever read any books from him, but i know of him. the movie i watched called touched, hes in it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V57d-GP-fhI
    this is the movie i watched over 7 or 8 times.
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:47 pm

ive also had some nightmares with aliens. i had a dream that i woke up laying on the bed im currently on facing the wall with my right leg up. i felt cold thin fingers touching my arm and raised leg. i knew what it looked like because i could see it in my mind. i didnt look in fear of its face, but i tried to move and couldnt. so i began screaming for my bf or his mom to help me, and when no one answered for about 10 seconds or less, i woke up.
    i was in the same position as in the dream, which made me angry and scared. it felt so real i was sure i was awake the whole time. it couldve just been a dream.
    ive also had dreams where i see ufos, one dream my family and i all move to a nice 2 floor house. it was nice and dark red wall paper all around and beautiful stairs. beautiful path coming out of the side of the house, stones and flowers.
    i ran up the stairs to shotgun a room, and i picked one in the center. day quickly turned to night from walking through the side path and running in my new room. it already had furniture that i liked, dark colors to match the burgundy red walls.
    i looked out the window and saw a silver ufo fly downward and right in front of my window. i woke up a few seconds afterwords.
    i had a dream where i was facing two tall strange green superior looking aliens who almost looked like frogs. they were speaking angrily to me and looked disappointed.
    i had a dream i was looking at a small silver saucer, i pointed in a yard my bfs family and i lived in while he and his father were fixing something, yelled 'look! a ufo!' when i did, the thing started gliding closer. i thought it was growing, but when i realized it was coming to me, i got scared and sunk my head in my shoulders. i got kinda sad cause its what i didnt want to happen but i keep imagining would. it came directly to me and actually pressed against me bottom down, and started revolving around my head. it didnt feel hard, it felt plastic. not heavy or anything, and it was sort of transparent that could see the little metal pieces on the inside. think it was reading something, or taking energy or something. im not sure. his dad saw and came to pull it off. he tried but it was like magnetized to me. he kept pulling, it shook as he was pulling harder and it finally detached after 5 seconds of him trying. once he had it by its sides it stopped moving and he brought it to some other place. i stared at it with a sad face as it left.
    then i woke up.
    ive had a couple of more alien dreams.
    in the last OMF, my name was oranjjoose.
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:05 pm

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:40 pm

I suggest you go the the local library and pick up two of Dr Mack's books that deals with this subject matter. If they do not have them, inquire as to if they have a inter-library loan program to acquire them from another library.

He had a unique perspective, of which I feel may benefit you greatly, in trying to gain some measure of 'control' of your life or how you 'view' things around your life.

Before you investigate any further into these areas, do yourself this favor. Resist any urge to research anything else online.

Would you say that you allow fear you are experiencing to control you or do you control it?

If you could master a few aspects of how you react to such things - what would it be?

myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:29 pm

the fear i feel is automatic. but ill try to tell myself theyre just like me, just from somewhere else. or, maybe theyre trying to help me. i havent had completely direct contact with an alien, so im not too afraid. i feel like ill be ready when im a bit older. maybe in my late 20s or early 30s. usually full encounter is later on in the years i noticed looking up alien abductions.
    i dont remember being abducted ever. the dream of me being touched was the closest thing to a possible abduction.
    i look up about this trying to find a connection between what happens to people and the things ive seen.
    i dont know anyone else thats seen their shadow as an alien, an angelic or god-like light being, or a devil-like being. and all in less than 2 months.
    to be honest, i want to see 2 of them again. the white arm, and the alien.
    if i ever did have another encounters with these entities, id hope to be in a beautiful peaceful environment, and am meditating in order to make a connection. i hope to smile, and say hello. i hope to have good encounters, but i do worry about the stories ive heard from people and have seen in documentaries.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:55 pm

I look forward to hearing about your impressions on the books.

They might assist you in seeing things with a bit more clarity.

myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:17 pm

ty mdonnall2002, ill look up a few books and try to find deals. i guess i have 3 to look for:
    Passport To The Cosmos(1999)
    Abduction(1994)
    Nightmares and Human Conflict(1970)
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:49 am

I am glad to hear that you are taking the challenge!

Fear, has a tendency to blind us. Perhaps, this is naturally so, but it can also be due to the lack of knowledge - seeing things less clearly.

The question remains: Do you empower it,(whatever it might be) - or empower yourself,(stand defiant) in the face of it?

I leave you with a quote:

“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.”
    ― Ambrose Redmoon

myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:25 pm

thanks for your help. Smile
    on ebay, i found Nightmares and Human Conflict, one from 1989 and another from 1970. are they any different at all?
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:07 pm

myalienshadow wrote:thanks for your help. Smile
    on ebay, i found Nightmares and Human Conflict, one from 1989 and another from 1970. are they any different at all?

As long as the author is the same, is is likely just a newer edition with possible revisions and a fancier cover.

Still have the links?

Do you have anything against libraries? Your tax dollars hard at work. Use them and support them with book donations. Smile Which library is closet to you?

myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:03 pm

to be honest id rather have the book and know i can go back to it or read it over and over again without feeling like ill have to send it back somewhere. plus, i found really good deals on ebay.
    i found the hard cover book in very good condition for about 6 bucks!
    right now im at my bfs house, so im not sure where the libraries are.
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:19 pm

i recall having an abduction dream where i was laying on my back on a white almost glowing table, the whole place around was almost glowing and white, with my head laying on something that raised my head so that i could see my whole body.
    i saw bluish light grey aliens, like 4 or something, surrounding me and looking at me i think. i dont remember if they were touching me. i think i had normal clothes on; some jeans and a t-shirt. it lasted only about 5 or 10 seconds before i woke up in my bed.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:17 pm

You should share some insights as to how this book may or may not have helped you or open your eyes to certain aspects related to your experiences...

Do you keep a journal?

myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:26 pm

i do keep a journal, but out of paranoia i deleted what i wrote about my experiences.
    after seeing the devil-like being, emil kept getting phone calls on his cell phone from an unknown caller. everytime he picked up itd be a lot of screaming ppl, almost sounded like hell.
    this happened a bunch of times until i picked up a second time or something after hearing the screaming for myself on a voice mail.
    i heard a very sweet high pitched female voice say hello to me, then i said hello, who is this? it went very silent for a while, then i heard an angry male voice say "dear god. no more machines." and hung up on me. its weird because i was praying that for a while days before.
    when i get the books and read 2 of them, Abductions and Passport to the Cosmos, ill talk about it here, maybe in my own OMF blog.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:17 am

Sounds good.

Let us know, when you finish each one. Come back and we can discuss things before you begin the next.

Keep a journal of your odd experiences as you continue your reading.

In the meantime is there anything you'd like to discuss.?

myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:58 am

sure.
    m surprised that im the first and still only one to make a post in Encounters, but i hope to see some more ppl here that i can talk to and relate to.
    it was very strange to see my alien shadow, and then to see the finger swipe the shower curtain in a hospital bathroom in a patients room who was still laying in her bed and even almost facng the br door. Especially to end up seeing an arm made of light illuminating blue not once but twice to verify my seeing what i saw, and then afterwords the red devil man wearing totally black.
    id really like to talk to a psychologist who believes ppl who confess these completely bizarre and out of this world testimonies. i cant really talk to anyone around me, not even my bf, without being told to forget about it, being told that it was all in my mind, told that i just want attention, or just being plain ridiculed except when i talk to other alien abductees or witnesses. its difficult knowing all of this actually happened to me and i have nowhere to go to for help with this, because we are so limited. all of whats happening, with the time traveling, most likely deals being had with aliens by the government, its all going on underground where no one sees or hears anything. ive heard stories of possible civilizations on the moon already.
    i know im not the only one with these things happening, it happens to ppl all over the world.
    everyone i know in the alien abductees group on fb has gone through the painful and traumatic procedures, so i worry ive gone through them and have had my memory erased, and might be conscious during everything one day in the future. i dont like the thought of being used. its intrusion and violation. but, i feel in my heart that if i try to fight back or resist, itll be deadly for me. the unwanted surprises gave me the impression of possible hostility, only because it brought me great fear. i feel thats mean on their part.
    i dont consider myself healthy; i smoke and drink here and then. i smoke much more, and dont have a good diet, and am going through problems. im not living anywhere at the moment and im very stressed. do they choose ppl who arent really a grade a top choice product? talking about products, i tend to feel like we might be a product, made by them. who, maybe some particular race of extraterrestrial or multidimensional beings.
    is it normal to see aliens followed by possible biblical entities? the white arm felt god like, and the red man was pure evil. the alien, i feel confused about.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:30 am

myalienshadow wrote:surprised that im the first and still only one to make a post in Encounters, but i hope to see some more ppl here that i can talk to and relate to.

Yes, finding those that you can relate with on some level is understandable. Yet – ask yourself this question: Would you rather find those you can relate to/with or find the tool required to carve peace from the storm of thoughts of fear you experience? Fear is natural but also is the ability to lessen its power over us.

it was very strange to see my alien shadow, and then to see the finger swipe the shower curtain in a hospital bathroom in a patients room who was still laying in her bed and even almost facng the br door. Especially to end up seeing an arm made of light illuminating blue not once but twice to verify my seeing what i saw, and then afterwords the red devil man wearing totally black.
    id really like to talk to a psychologist who believes ppl who confess these completely bizarre and out of this world testimonies. i cant really talk to anyone around me, not even my bf, without being told to forget about it, being told that it was all in my mind, told that i just want attention, or just being plain ridiculed except when i talk to other alien abductees or witnesses. its difficult knowing all of this actually happened to me and i have nowhere to go to for help with this, because we are so limited. all of whats happening, with the time traveling, most likely deals being had with aliens by the government, its all going on underground where no one sees or hears anything. ive heard stories of possible civilizations on the moon already.
    i know im not the only one with these things happening, it happens to ppl all over the world.
    everyone i know in the alien abductees group on fb has gone through the painful and traumatic procedures, so i worry ive gone through them and have had my memory erased, and might be conscious during everything one day in the future. i dont like the thought of being used. its intrusion and violation. but, i feel in my heart that if i try to fight back or resist, itll be deadly for me. the unwanted surprises gave me the impression of possible hostility, only because it brought me great fear. i feel thats mean on their part.

Truth is, even those that have studied this topic for the length of your lifetime and longer, still do not have the answers. They are usually left with only more questions heaped upon the unanswered questions from yesterday. Yes, some even write books on the subject. Even they do not hold the key to understanding. If anyone tells you they have the answer – most likely they do not. I can think of ten different viewpoints on the same topic of ‘abductions’. Can they all be right?

What does all of this mean? It means you are left with few factors that you can control. Become a student unto yourself. The more you learn – the more you grow – and this will give you valuable perspective. Build yourself , shadow.

i dont consider myself healthy; i smoke and drink here and then. i smoke much more, and dont have a good diet, and am going through problems. im not living anywhere at the moment and im very stressed. do they choose ppl who arent really a grade a top choice product? talking about products, i tend to feel like we might be a product, made by them. who, maybe some particular race of extraterrestrial or multidimensional beings. is it normal to see aliens followed by possible biblical entities? the white arm felt god like, and the red man was pure evil. the alien, i feel confused about.

You will find that people from ALL walks of life are involved in the topic of ‘abductions’. Some see them as aliens, some see them as Gods and or angels, some see them as US traveling back in time, and the list goes on.

One thing is certain – if all you see is fear – all you will receive is its stressors. Your primary goal should be to start within yourself and work your way out into the world around you in a beneficial way. Find the tools you require to stand defiant of that fear.

These suggestions and observations are not absolutes.

myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:36 pm

ill get the book Abductions first on ebay. ill read it first before i decide to get Passport to the Cosmos.
    john mack is a genius, and hes very open minded to ppl like me. he believes and understands that most of the time we are fully awake when the experiences happen, and it isnt something like sleep paralysis.
    i wish he were alive so i could tell him my stories. id like to hear what he might have to say about it.
    they clearly manipulated my perception into seeing my shadow and seeing my head being twice its size after the blue finger scared me out the hospital shower.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Sounds like a plan, shadow. We will be here when you finish..

I look forward to your comments.

myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:34 pm

alright, i bought the book Abduction at 4am this morning on ebay, it should be here within 6-13 days. ill maybe post a new blog after reading, or during reading, the first chapter. thanks a lot for the recommendations mdonnall. youll hear from me soon.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:47 pm

I just now noticed this thread. Hadn't seen it before and wondered why. Hmmm, it appears this section (encounters) does not display to anyone reading the forum.....unless they are logged in.

I will fix that now

edit post: Ok, done!

You are correct mdonnall. This section was set so that only "signed-on members" could view it. I've reset it to be visible to all.

Last edited by Jake Reason on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:48 pm