Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Sun goes out?  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeToday at 5:49 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Sun goes out?  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:32 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Sun goes out?  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:02 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Sun goes out?  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:43 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Sun goes out?  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Sun goes out?  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Sun goes out?  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Sun goes out?  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Sun goes out?  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
painterdoug
jofo
U
LIBERTJAVA
Big Bunny Love
Foot Mann
dan
GSB
13 posters

Sun goes out?

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Sun goes out?  - Page 31 Empty Sun goes out?

Post by dan Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:39 am

First topic message reminder :

New topic……..

dan likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Sun goes out?  - Page 31 Empty Re: Sun goes out?

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:08 pm

I thank you for this island and OMF.

Truly.

My words are not sentimental, they are the ultimate truth.

The only way to make them real is to sacrifice myself.

I worked a lot of shit out here on these boards and most may have no idea what I’ve done.

But I deeply disagree that empathy is a luxury, it is a necessity, empathy if the foundation of human being.

In fact I know, as I know god within myself, to find that empathy is the work of being human.

Empathy is my hope and my gospel.

I even can have empathy for Putin.

I find what he has done despicable and evil.

I find what Trump has done manipulating the simple minded despicable and evil.

They unfortunately are of the antichrist.

I am of God and lay humbled and prostrate before love.

I feel their great pain.

I hope for him and trump, they find love and meet it head on.

I hope for Xi, he finds love for earth and life.

I hope all of them can pierce their ego.

On that day, love will break forth across the earth and this beautiful work will be finished.

If not now, then when?

If not in me, then in who?

I say now, and I have done it.

I have come to the end of this.

It is so clear now.

I can see where I fought this all my life.

I fought this moment.

I fought the moment I had to yield.

But I have.

And for me, it is finished.

The cycle and circle is now broken.

Give it time, you will all join me.

You have no choice but to reduce down to love.

If empathy is really the foundation of human being with one another, then the syllogism is simple. Being with one another is the foundation of the ontological bridge between selves; empathy is authentic being with one another; therefore, empathy is the foundation of the ontological bridge between selves.

This is the path to being with God.

From this very spot, Rumi wrote all his poems.

From this very spot, Shams spoke of love.

I wonder what I will do from here.

Last edited by Smelly El Chivo on Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total

99 likes this post

GSB
    GSB
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by GSB Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:03 am

The Pentagon’s Secret UFO Program, the
    Hitchhiker Effect, and Models of Contagion

https://www.scientificexploration.org/docs/edgescience/edgescience-50.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0MyfmRnNiJxe12rufZ5rKVtAPXJt084dMJw6hijNNkvRrUi_w8ZUlCGmE#page=19

Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by GSB Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:17 am

China Says It May Have Detected Signals From Alien Civilizations

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-15/china-says-it-may-have-detected-signals-from-alien-civilizations

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:46 am

GSB wrote:China Says It May Have Detected Signals From Alien Civilizations

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-15/china-says-it-may-have-detected-signals-from-alien-civilizations

I read about this early this morning. So glad you posted this info here. I'm wondering how this news is going to develop. Will China share more information about it? I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:50 am

GSB wrote:The Pentagon’s Secret UFO Program, the
    Hitchhiker Effect, and Models of Contagion

https://www.scientificexploration.org/docs/edgescience/edgescience-50.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0MyfmRnNiJxe12rufZ5rKVtAPXJt084dMJw6hijNNkvRrUi_w8ZUlCGmE#page=19

Looks interesting. I'm looking it over now and will take time today to read it over more carefully. Thanks for posting it.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:55 am

Chivo, what you have written in this last post of yours is eloquently straight from the heart. It’s not  intended to insult, belittle, or disparage those in this forum whose viewpoints are on the other end of the spectrum as it states those truths we all should hold most near and dear to the very core of our being and, in turn, project out to the world. Peace Out Mr. Chivo, just letting you know what you already know…you’re on the right path. Thanks for sharing.

Big Bunny Love likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:50 am

Thanks 99.

Kind words.

The Path of Love

“The path to the Truth is a labour of the heart, not of the head. Make your heart your primary guide! Not your mind. Meet, challenge and ultimately prevail over your nafs (self, psyche, soul) with your heart. Knowing your ego will lead you to the knowledge of God.”

—Shams

Whereas Descartes said, I Think Therefore I am,
    Whitehead says, We feel others' feelings, Therefore We Are.

99 likes this post

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:16 am

I’ve been asked to delve a bit more into the timeline for Disclosure…….

Most of us would agree that the timing would depend largely on the content.  

Under the rubric of the BPWH, we are asking for the best possible timeline.  

With the BPWH any timeline would be an integral aspect of the Metanarrative.  

The Metanarrative would be equivalent to the sequencing of events within a given timeframe.

In the context of the small world, the revelation thereof would very likely be an essential element in its eschatology.

Another way to phrase the question…….. what might limit the stretch of time between the D and the E events?

The main limiting factor would be the fragility of the global infrastructure.  

Just within the past half century, our global interdependence has increased markedly.  

The longer we delay the D event, the more difficult will it be to stretch out the E event.  

The ‘special operation’ might be seen as a tactic to slow or reverse the increasing interdependence……. aiming to decrease our fragility.
    ……..

We’ve been talking about the timing……. let’s talk more about the content………

Entanglement may hold together a portal, but it is also what holds together the world.  

In a personal world, entanglement is interpersonal.  

What held it together……. back in the day?  

The world is also held together by the Alpha/Omega or the Genos/Telos…….. ie. the Metanarrative is it’s own glue.  

But, as we approach the Omega, our cosmic shell begins to thin out……. prior to our ‘hatching’ 🐣.  

This is where a ‘detonator’ could serve as a psychic ‘actuator’..… on a global scale.  

The idea would be to place the Big Frog 🐸 where its psychic impact would be maximized, while minimizing the physical impact…… off of a continental coast, for instance.  

…….. this could be seen as a logical extension of the present ‘special operation’.  

This is simply to preempt or minimize the potential for Armageddon.

A caveat is that, if this is to be effective, it would needs be accompanied by a celestial phenomenon…….

(cont………)
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:09 am

dan wrote:I’ve been asked to delve a bit more into the timeline for Disclosure…….

Most of us would agree that the timing would depend largely on the content.  

Under the rubric of the BPWH, we are asking for the best possible timeline.  

With the BPWH any timeline would be an integral aspect of the Metanarrative.  

The Metanarrative would be equivalent to the sequencing of events within a given timeframe.

—————
    —————

…….. this could be seen as a logical extension of the present ‘special operation’.  

This is simply to preempt or minimize the potential for Armageddon.  

A caveat is that, if this is to be effective, it would needs be accompanied by a celestial phenomenon…….

(cont………)

Dan are you actually suggesting to them the use of a nuclear device?  Cy turning to glare at Dan.

/he knows these things damage the fabric of our reality and destroy soul constructs beyond salvage/

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:13 am

Disclosure of what anyone thinks is reality or future events is one thing.  Doing what the above sounds like is not acceptable.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:23 pm

Cy,

This is simply how we might avoid Armageddon.

We are just replacing the materialism with immaterialism……. using the psyche to leverage the Endtimes events.
    …………

…….. a (celestial) caveat……..
    But in those days, after that tribulation:

‘The sun will be darkened,
    and the moon will not give its light;
    the stars will fall from the sky,
    and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.’

The ‘default’ position of the Princess was that the portals would open for five days, and then the Sun 🌞 would go out.  

chick 🐣 is merely making a counter offer…….. based upon the immaterialism of the BPWH.  

One third of us would be accessing the 144,000 portals on the first day.  

In a small world, this mundane exodus might easily trigger celestial phenomena.  

That leaves us with the actuation of the portals……. from our side.  

The further caveat is that the best possible God is the least possible God……. leaving most of the choreography of the Alpha and Omega up to us.  

Now, if God can arrange for the Sun 🌞 to merely blink at the appropriate time, many would see that as an improvement.  

But given our caveat on the best possible God, that option might not be available to us.  

We are proposing a work around……. just in case……. working within the strictures or context of pratītyasamutpāda.  

I must emphasize that the entire Metanarrative has already been written in the stars ✨……. we are merely going through the motions….. Monday morning quarterbacking, as it were.  

Kant…….
    “Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the more often and steadily we reflect upon them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me.”
    I’m merely suggesting that we will soon be discovering that we also have access to the Metanarrative.  

The metaphysical pump does need priming.  

As the Endtimes choreography unfolds, it will all seem rather familiar…… uncannily so.  

Ultimately, all of this is by us, for us and about us.  

If these preliminaries seem rather boring, we can just be thankful 🥲.

When the time comes, many will be wishing that we could slow things down.

(cont…….)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:16 pm

Regards Disclosure:

1) Why has the U.S. Government suddenly done an about-face in 2021, from debunking UFOs to officially admitting that they are “real”?

2) Since UFOs appear on radar, leave physical traces, and produce a wide spectrum of psychic and paranormal phenomena, exactly what are they?

The possible answer to the first question is: “Because ‘disclosure’ is part of a long-term social engineering project beginning at least as early as the end of WWII.”

The possible answer to the second is: “They are psycho-physical entities such as have been reported throughout human history, called the Jinn by the Muslims and Fairies by the Northern Europeans. The social engineers have opted to use this well-known phenomenon—whether or not they fully understand it—to shift the paradigm in the Western world from Democracy and Christianity to Technocracy and Transhumanism.

Extensive evidence exists for both these theories, drawing upon history, individual and social psychology, traditional metaphysics and eschatology, the physical sciences, and the phenomenology of the paranormal, thus producing the most global and consistent explanation to date—if not the most easily accepted one—of the UFO phenomenon.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:10 pm

Chivo,  

Why the about-face?  

The government was just trying to maintain some modicum of control over the growing public acceptance of the phenomenon.  

Are these public perceptions part of a social engineering project?

This suggests that all paranormal phenomena are fake.  

Were the Ayahuasca experiences you had also fake?  

I doubt it.  

It’s all part of the same spectrum.  

As far as you second answer goes……..

I’m sure that there is interaction between the phenomenon and various of our institutions.  Every one of us interacts with and shapes the phenomena in various ways.  

As to who is using whom…….. I would be cautious about easy conclusions.  

You’ll have to ask yourself whether these phenomena play an essential role in the Metanarrative, and, if so, to what end?

Unless you wish to subscribe to independent satanic forces, we have to suppose that they serve some vital function in the cosmic drama.

We are compelled to suppose that the phenomena are an aspect of the cosmic teleology.

(cont…….)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:19 pm

I thought I asked 2 good questions.

Just playing along.

And no, Aya was not fake, it was a door to the psychic world and unconscious.

As the UAPs may be.

They may be using the phonomena for social engineering.

A plausible theory not denying the psychic world.

Muppets are devious.

I sense the trickster spirit behind the phenomena.

Very well could be satanic.

But Satan is not evil per se.

The satanic and shadow plays a big part in our metanarrative.

I think the phenomena are part of the psychic world, one layer of this big cake and their presence is used by the TPTB to confuse and manipulate the public.

I think Disclosure as it is known is a social engineering experiment using real phenomena.

Look at all the grifters using it.

If I was a CIA agent, Disclosure is easy money.

Look at how the CIA sold cocaine in LA to raise money for wars in South America in the 80s.

They are above the law and uncontrollable.

Disclosure is too easy to take advantage of.

We are dealing with very devious evil folks in the CIA and other agencies who justify their evil.

I could be incorrect.

But tell me I’m way off.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:51 am

Nothing can interfere with your self-sovereignty.

But we appear to have to face the collective pushback.

What good is free Will if we can’t us it as we want to?

These are thoughts of the ego who will lose years fighting the flow.

But the better question is…how can I learn and commit to what is best for everyone, rather than just for yourself.

The inspired soul takes responsibility.

Natural leaders channel the self authorizing power of the Sun.

“Damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead!”

At this moment the individual represents our collective fate.

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:44 am

They are coming out now to say that UFOs are real because they know that humanity needs to psychologically prepare themselves for a possible upcoming UFO related event that’s going to be interpreted, at least on some level, as hostile.

If it were anything less than that, they never would have admitted to the public that the phenomenon is real in the first place.

But recently, some kind of classified UFO related event must have happened that left them no choice but to do that.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:41 am

Those who have a need to know, know that the Eschaton is coming down the pike……. sooner than later.  

The Sun is going out…… sooner than later.  

Is the Eschaton hostile?  

Yes, it is hostile to our very comfortable separation from the One….. from the I Am.  

The Eschaton will breakdown all barriers…… especially of the egoic kind.  

The global intelligence community provides the necessary staging areas in preparation for the Eschaton.  

Chivo,

Trust me…….. the Eschaton is going to interfere mightily with all notions of self sovereignty.

The only portion of yourself that will remain intact, is that portion which is aligned with the I Am.  

All dross is smelted away.  

All shadows are melted.

Satan is the shadow of the I Am.  

Social experiment?

Sub specie aeternitatis……. there are no experiments.

The mere notion of an experiment is giving far too much credence to the illusion of time.

(cont……..)
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:04 am

The gov't admitted, TO THE WORLD, that UFOs exist.

It didn't announce this to just a select few Dan.

As for the Sun being the trigger for planetary Armageddon, Class 3 civilizations can control space and time. They can also control the weather, cause earthquakes, cause massive flooding, blow volcanoes, direct meteor's to Washington DC, create blackholes and portals and so much more... including making the Sun blink.

The focus should be on the class 3 civilization and not whatever method they plan to use to terminate our planet because that could change due to how many options they have at their disposal to do that.

I rest my case. alien
    GSB
    GSB
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by GSB Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:19 am

Dan: "That leaves us with the actuation of the portals ... from our side ... The Eschaton is going to interfere mightily with all notions of self sovereignty. The only portion of yourself that will remain intact, is that portion which is aligned with the I Am. All dross is smelted away. All shadows are melted."

"They took them. They took them all."

Disclosure, BPW style?

"Right here -- you -- are going to witness an absolute spectacle. So what happens next? Are you ready?"

Does Dan seek the Oprah shot?

"This dream you're chasing, where you end up at the top of the mountain, it's the one you never wake up from."

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:33 am

Think of it. A Class 3 civilization is only a 100,000 yrs ahead of us. Imagine how many of those types of civilizations there are out there. We should never have bombed Hiroshima as that's what instigated the start of the modern day UFO era.

We're doomed... We should never have weaponized atomic energy. They don't want us here. This explains why they represent a hostile force that we can't even contend or reconcile with. Like I said, we're doomed.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:54 am

I know of no ufologists who give credence to the Eschaton.  

Ufos are the least of anyone’s concerns who has been briefed on the Eschaton.  

The Eschaton is designed just to put everything else into perspective.  
    ……….

Poor, poor 99,

Class 3 civilization…….?

Oh, dear……. you really have drunk the Koolaid.  

Let me see…… how do we spell ….. best possible world?  

99 is still working under the aegis of the ETH.  

You are the only one at OM who is still of that persuasion.  

The rest of us have moved on to the IDH/UTH.  

As long as you cling to the ETH, you won’t be able to understand what OMF is about.  

And, right now, we’re working on the timeline for the Eschaton.  

three opined that its advent would be prior to 2031.  

chick 🐣 is suggesting that Eday would be <2025.  

At the present time, our working hypothesis is that Eday would include the Big Frog 🐸…….. a clandestine 250# French 🇫🇷 device…… as contrasted with Big Ivan 🇷🇺…… coming in at a measly 50#.

(cont……….)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:20 am; edited 2 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:14 am

Oh no.... you've got that wrong because class 3 civilizations can also operate interdimensionally. Like Jacques Vallee (meaning his present stand on this issue), I not only follow the Interdimensional Hypotheses, but also a version of the ETH one too.

As for your BPWH... it's apparent that the universe has decided that the BPW for us, is to have us blasted off this planet and go elsewhere. The universe doesn't want us here anymore. I already gave the reason for why that is.

Last edited by 99 on Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:23 am

The universe doesn’t want us here, anymore……?

Well, that’s a rather negative way to put it.
    …………

Ignoring smelly for the nonce……. what a relief 😅!!
    …………..

We are the Universe.  

We are the co-Creators.  

The Earth was made by us, for us and about us.  

We move on.  

The Earth reverts to Jurassic Park…… with sunlamps!

The Source beckons.  

We head home 🏡……. mission accomplished.

(cont……..)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:47 am; edited 4 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:23 am

99 wrote:They are coming out now to say that UFOs are real because they know that humanity needs to psychologically prepare themselves for a possible upcoming UFO related event that’s going to be interpreted, at least on some level, as hostile.

If it were anything less than that, they never would have admitted to the public that the phenomenon is real in the first place.

But recently, some kind of classified UFO related event must have happened that left them no choice but to do that.

That’s giving them way too much credit.

They don’t know.

So they use it to manipulate is my guess.

I know, it is a cynical view.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:27 am

Even Dan’s Eschaton may just be part of the social engineering.

Folks have been predicting the end of the world for 2000 years and hey, here we are.

So forgive me for not believing in you Dan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:27 am