Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Buddha-jguy - Page 20 Icon_minitimeToday at 5:49 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Buddha-jguy - Page 20 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:32 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Buddha-jguy - Page 20 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:02 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Buddha-jguy - Page 20 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:43 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Buddha-jguy - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Buddha-jguy - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Buddha-jguy - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Buddha-jguy - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Buddha-jguy - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+10
Cheguevoblin
Foot Mann
Ghost
U
GSB
dan
hobbit
whoknows
Big Bunny Love
Cuan Scott
14 posters

Buddha-jguy

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Buddha-jguy - Page 20 Empty Buddha-jguy

Post by dan Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:14 am

First topic message reminder :

I’m attempting to start a new thread 🧵.......

The previous attempt.....  the ‘Bj-Gz’ thread.... can no longer be posted to, for some unknown reason...... only the existing posts can be edited.

Perhaps this was a cosmic glitch...... called stop 🛑 the press.... while we consider the following possible flaw in the BPWH......

Last edited by dan on Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Buddha-jguy - Page 20 Empty Re: Buddha-jguy

Post by hobbit Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:38 pm

With My above post in mind I need to explain something.
    I have the ultimate advantage, I can interact with the spiral manner consciousness operates to.
    Thus I am at one with its serpentine routes around adjoining opposite spin vortex locations ( created by fixed geometry that consciousness trips from line to line following the route of least resistance)

As above, so below is about scale, and in a fixed geometry that means a fractal like repetition of that geometry inwards and outwards.

My main advantage though is lack of indoctrination, I am simply reporting that which I can detect with no pre conceived baggage.

I am like a throw back to Neanderthal, simply observing, and when I first crawled out of the hole in the ground and observed this reality I just shook my head in astonishment.

Humans are so easy to make them believe....whatever, then they will kill to prove their belief is correct.

Hobbits don't believe anything or anyone, they just observe with all senses available.

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:39 pm

hobbit,

For the BPWH, all motion is contained in thought.  

You suggest that thought moves in space.  That doesn’t make any sense to me.  

I agree with Chivo that Spinoza is to be reckoned with...... https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t338p350-livin-your-best-life#32660

It does seem that he is trying to much to distinguish motion and thought...... Descartes was too much on his mind.

(cont........)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:29 am

1530z..........

But then Chivo goes off the rails, so I have to append a coda....... https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t338p350-livin-your-best-life#32671

hobbit previously.......
    We are though our own universe of consciousness viewing a far larger consciousness.....
    No, each of us is, ultimately, one with the One ☝.  

This is just the definition of (ontological) personalism.  

Otherwise, we could be a flea on the backside of an elephant elephant.  

I seriously doubt this.  

But this is what the mystics believe.  

chick 🐥 is a gnostic..... he knows what he needs to know, when he needs to know it.  

The Continentalists and postmodernists are all mystics..... they pretend mightily to know nothing..... they pretend they can’t find their rear ends, in order to pull their heads out.  

They all suffer from professionalitis..... knowing more and more about less and less..... in order to wear the professorial badge.  They had not discovered Wikipedia.  

I get to be the only gnostic in the world..... the only one ever, if we take a true gnostic to also be a personalist, which they must be, logically, but they just never bothered to articulate it..... it would have been a double blasphemy.  

I suppose the original gnostics to be passive.  

chick 🐥 is much more proactive...... I make a federal case of it..... just ask foot 🦶.  

Disclosure will be a quadruple blasphemy...... that’s why we go a little bit easy.  

It will be Wikipediaitis on steroids.  

Why aren’t there more gnostics?  

Folks wish to avoid the exploding head 🤯 syndrome..... we can hardly blame them.  

Sometimes the truth can be a little hard to take.  

Maybe that’s why we can delay Disclosure, almost ad infinitum.  

There will be a global chain reaction of exploding heads 🤯, when the Princess 👸 does open sesame...... rapturous.  

In the meantime........ it’s just business as usual.  

The operation of the portals will be the centerpiece of the Millennium.  The Rapture will be coterminous with the Millennial Kingdom.  

Will there be a final judgment?  

There will be the inauguration of the spark gap.  

The ‘judgement’ will be the global return to the Source, while the Earth is ‘reset’ to its prehistoric/primordial condition..... ~12kya.  It could be said that the Earth also returns to Source.  

In a sense, it might be that the Earth turns itself inside out, to start back at the beginning.  There would be twelve portals leading out of the garden of Eden..... one to each of the twelve primordial megalithic sites.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    GSB
    GSB
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by GSB Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:06 pm

Introducing the BEST PERSONAL WORLD hypothesis, a whole new world for most living persons:

As many as six billion Earth-like planets in our galaxy, according to new estimates

https://phys.org/news/2020-06-billion-earth-like-planets-galaxy.html

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/#:~:text=7.8%20Billion%20(2020),Nations%20estimates%20elaborated%20by%20Worldometer.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:37 pm

Gary,

Yes, one planet for each person....... the Mormons would agree.

But since there is actually just one person in the world, with seven billion reflections, we only need the Earth, as it is about to be
    ‘reset’.

Our return to Source is also the realization of our infinite potential.  

That is our judgment...... rather traumatic.  

We flip over...... flip back..... from final to original participation, and the Earth can go right along  with us...... understanding the concave Earth hypothesis (CEH)...... another essential feature of the BPWH.  

If you choose to be one of the ~144k persons remaining on the Earth during its inversion, you’ll want to be within walking distance of a portal so that you can switch sides at the appropriate time...... just a suggestion.  

The portals, in the previous case, are acting as time machines.... cutting back across the ‘spark’ gap...... Omega >> Alpha.  

Chivo,  

It’s the only thing that makes any sense.  

Why it falls to chick 🐥 to keep the lonely vigil is anyone’s guess.  

There is no law that says the world has to make sense.

But science does make a lot of sense....... it just that it doesn’t make any sense of people, which is a bit of a drawback.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:58 pm

You gotta give it to the chicken, he is consistent.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:26 pm

My life makes sense to me, your life, all yours chickie.

The outer world is looney tunes.

I don’t look for or expect it to make sense.

It is a moral mess.

It’s all ours.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:14 am

Dan,

I think You are missing the basics in Your vast depth of words.

The vehicle You are within that is contained and maintained by a local field of consciousness is a 3D vehicle.

All Your words are in that local field.

The eternal You, Me, and all other humans is in 5D.

The 3D vehicle houses the 5D to experience.

The 3D vehicle is part of the planets 3D vehicle, and can be a flea on the backside of an elephant, in a natural conclusion Your vehicle will become many flies.

Consciousness pervades all dimensions, and can and will leave this planet as the cosmic cycle of galaxy churns away, it will return and contain the information to transmute the basic at rest materials to become whatever , if in that information is human coding then humans will appear, or not.

All that has ever been in 3D is still here in the 3D planet , and can be a flea, or whatever cake mixture is mixed.

When I encountered 5D I didn't have arms or legs or eyes and ears.

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:24 am

1030z.........

Both Chivo and hobbit are brave enough to admit that life, in general, makes no sense..... to them.  

They each struggle to make sense of their own lives.

In that struggle for meaning, chick 🐥 is the only one to have ever succeeded.  

Leibniz and Spinoza made a college try, but failed at eschatology...... failed at the Metanarrative.  

Of course, I did not do this by my lonesome.  

Many big pieces to the puzzle 🧩 of life were just lying about..... waiting for someone to come along and put them together.  

I’m not the only one playing this game, but I managed to be in approximately the right place at approximately the right time.  

Someone was bound to be, so chick 🐥 said...... why not me, Lord..... oops 🙊, there I go..... talking to myself, again.  

The main pieces of the puzzle 🧩 were all labeled as problems, but, if you lined them up in the proper manner, they pointed to the only possible solution.  

So what?

So this is the logical ending of the Metanarrative...... this is where the Logos converges...... this is where the rubber finally meets the road, sports 🏀 fans 💗.

It’s all over, but the shouting.  

Of course, like in every other game, it’s not really about what you know....... it’s mainly about who you know, and I was fortunate enough to make the acquaintance of my goddaughter.  

And, also, of course, I don’t know if the Princess 👸 really is my goddaughter, but, you’ll have to admit, it does make for a pretty good story....... maybe even good enough for gummint work!

(cont.........)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:28 am

I ain't struggling at all to make sense of my life, or any life .

And part of the puzzle was delivered via My dowsing, the huge part veiled from the masses due to their limited senses.

I am quite content to go fishing, as I did yesterday here where I live , it was the first day of the season so I was up at the crack of dawn on the river Cherwell ( becomes the Thames) received a fishing lesson from a kingfisher bird that sat watching Me ( laughing I reckon), just painted my back door and have many windows to do.
    Took the dog out for a stroll chasing sticks this morning.

And know that I am just part of this fabulous planet that will look after Herself, with or without humans.

I am not happy about these eugenic lunatics that have organised this plandemic, they really have lost the plot and are struggling to control everything, been total control freaks that they are, they will never succeed.

They are the lost tribe, no wonder really.

Hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:47 am

Poor hobbit and Chivo,

They are two characters in search of an author.  

Well, it looks like they came to the right place.  

So, maybe it turned out not so bad, after all.  

All’s well that ends well........

And this is the best possible ending for the only possible Metanarrative.  

Now, I just have to convince the Princess 👸 to grant us a right of way........ back to the Source...... I mean, there are riparian rights, are there not?

Maybe we should ask hobbit.

Surely, he would know, if anyone.  

But, wait, how do we know if this isn’t the only possible ending of the best possible Metanarrative?  Hmmm 🤔........

Princess, what do you know about riparian rights?  Just wondering........  

And why did it take chick 🐥 ten years to get around to wondering about the river running through it?

Everything in due course.......

(cont.........)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:49 am

You haven’t worked anything out as far as I can see.

If you had, you would be speaking differently.

In your surety lies your blind spot.

You think you know, when you can only know you.

But if you are having fun, all good.

If your life suffers because of your obsession, then you are just another fool.

You just have opinions and perspectives like the rest of us.

When yuh shut your 👀 the final time, it will be finished and you will be gone.

You will be as asleep.

Until then, enjoy your dreams of portals and time machines and hives and god.

Amor Fati
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:15 am

For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come,
    When we have shuffled off this mortal coil......

1920z........

chick 🐥 applauds Chivo’s 🐐 intent to keep us focused on the here and now.  The prophetic traditions often point us the other way.  

I have no proof that there is another side to reality...... or that we are approaching the Eschaton.  

With holism, there is no smoking gun, but there is plausibility and coherence.  

It should be noted that there is a spectrum between coherence and faith, as one blends into the other.  

Faith.........?

Yes, faith that we will overcome all obstacles...... in this, our unobstructed cosmos.  

If one does not have faith in the ultimate transcendence of humanity, then it is not clear that one has any reason to....... keep on......

It would be a long way down, and it could go quickly, which might be a blessing.

(cont.......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:02 pm

One may only ever conquer themselves and then, only rarely.

Until one has harmony within themselves, they have nothing for anyone else.

One must set the ship straight.

Set a new main sail.

The hardest thing to do in life is not worry about it.

We cannot stop self reflecting and including the world in our imagining.

A fractal.

What is there more than this?

Delusions.

Nothing I know.

Today I watched 🌞 over the ocean.

I think that says it all.

We transcend nothing but our own stupidity.

...some of us anyway.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:08 am

Chivo,
    We transcend nothing but our own stupidity.

The ICC at The Hague will be defining crimes against humanity to include any and all depreciation of human potential.  smelly would be at the top of the list.  

Subscribing to Secular Humanism, as currently defined, would be a crime against humanity.

As presently defined, secular humanism is a depreciation of personhood...... a crime against all persons.  

At present, materialists define a person as being synonymous with Homo sapiens.  

I would make this illegal, as it is presently illegal to use hate speech or incendiary speech.

If persons are not ascribed with individual access to cosmic potency, we end up by being nothing but meat machines.  

What is this cosmic potency?

It is anything transcendental...... anything that transcends time and space.  

Materialists and smelly deny the transcendental...... smelly may also deny space and time...... that is another issue.  

smelly will ascribe ontological status only to what is present.  

smelly is unable to conceive of what is absent.  

Is this a problem?

chick 🐥 says that it is a crime to not be able to refer to what is absent.  

If we could not, murder would no longer be a crime.  smelly could get away with murder.  

What about Eternity?

Is Eternity present or absent?

What do the Buddhists think about Eternity?

Nirvana is the only reality.  

Samsara is a web of illusion.  

Who puts the highest value on the present..... besides economists?  

It was Ram Dass (Richard Alpert) who wrote the book..... Be Here Now......
    He considered himself an atheist[8] during his early life, describing himself as "inured to religion. I didn't have one whiff of God until I took psychedelics."

(cont..........)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:24 am

Phew, man are you wrong.

You old muppets, I tell you.

Wake up, eternity is not our concern.

A ridiculous concept.

You realize your potential by overcoming your stupidity.

Dan said exactly opposite what I said.

I speak of individual responsibility, he speaks about nonsense.

There are no persons.

Dan hasn’t gotten there yet.

Maybe he will, maybe he won’t.

Who cares?

You can fool yourself as long as you like Dan.

It just doesn’t matter.

There are events and what you think about them.

That’s all.

What about how best to live here?

That’s all that matters now.

What you think about it doesn’t.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:42 am

I wonder if smelly has had a whiff of Eternity.  

I believe that he has, but he is being dishonest about it....... with us and with himself.

How can anyone be present, if they don’t know what it is to be absent?  

The present is nothing if not informed by the absent.  

The ultimate informer of the present is Eternity.  

The present can only be fully present when informed with that whiff of Eternity.  

Being here now does not come naturally.  It is not normally spontaneous.  

Being here now requires disciplined study...... focus of concentration.  

Having experience with drugs is almost a requirement.  

I have not....... but imagination can take us a step in that direction.  

There are events and what you think about them.

That’s all.

What about how best to live here?

That’s all that matters now.

What you think about it doesn’t.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:15 am

When you’re gone baby, you are gone.

You wanna waste your life on eternity, go for it.

You won’t ever know oneness or eternity.

All ignorance ends when yuh end.

Dan doesn’t realize this is the message of the depths.

Live your life free of fear.

You will die.

Yuh have it all already.

You lack nothing.

One wonders what problem dan is trying to solve.

He simply is sharing his opinion.

So let us say good for you Dan.

You speak well for yourself.

But yuh never have and yuh never will know any other reality but your own.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:25 am

All ignorance ends when yuh end.

Dan doesn’t realize this is the message of the depths.

Live your life free of fear.

...... message of depths......!  If only smelly could hear  himself talking.  

Are the depths present?  How do we make them present?

Yes, life is all about the.....  ‘message of the depths’.  

When will smelly finally get the message?  

What is life?

Life is full of routines...... it is comprised of routines, strung together.  

Most daily routines are concerned with livelihood...... employment, eating, sleeping, etc......  we may be present...... we may dream and day dream.  

Besides routines, we may have rituals.......

Rituals are....... more optional?

Rituals tend to be commemorative...... re-enactments of various sorts.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:17 pm

Oh yes, the depths are always here, it is yourself.

And you aren’t listening.

How to make them present?

LIVE

Listen and accept and do with no fear.

Very simple.

If I had not found the value living the way I showed myself to live I wouldn’t have an opinion.

But I did and so I do.

While you wonder, we live.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:18 pm

.... the depths are always here, it is yourself.
    These depths....... we are sometimes aware of their presence, but usually not, certainly not consciously.

Being here now, requires that we have a grasp of the context.

If the event is a social occasion, the meaning of the context will be shared, to some extent.

(cont.........)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:39 pm

Usually people have no connection to their depth.

True.

But then you do.

And this happens.

Life is filled with events and our thoughts and emotions about them.

How do you feel about the world?

The world is alright with me.

But it is mostly a lie.

Nothing I can do about it but not lie.

I don’t think touching your depth is mystic.

It is the way to be.

The way I am.

I am not my thinking and emotions.

I am this.

I do not project that far into the world.

I project myself into the world just enough to live.

Words are for others not myself.

I have nothing to say to myself but shut up and relax.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:14 pm

Usually people have no connection to their depth.

True.  

Having such a connection is valuable.  

Often these connections are private.  This is the case with Eric/Chivo.  

He is unable to share them, to the rest of our detriment....... quite possibly.  

The language of cosmology is how we share the widest contexts.  

Science has come along and hijacked our traditional contexts, and left us with a world full of facts, but devoid of meaning.  

This scientific hijacking was an essential feature of our Metanarrative, but now we are coming to a new chapter.

(cont.......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:01 pm

I think I did pretty well communicating it actually.

Being this way challenges others to find it in themselves.

But it is better transmitted between friends.

There is trust there, where there is trust there is openness and curiosity.

In fact, friendship is required to be able to truly communicate this.

That's about 1000x better motivation than listening to someone talk about it.

You wanna hear someone talk in circles about this, listen to Nisargadatta or any of those dudes. He didn't know what all the fuss was about.

Once you let your fear go, you wonder why anything really bugged you, true when relating to others as well.

And then you see fear is behind all the conflict too out there.

Suffering is a result, painful is the way, it is fear which leads to suffering.

What a force fear is.

We can respect power and not fear it.

“We are more often frightened than hurt; and we suffer more from imagination than from reality.” – Seneca

The unconscious fires 🔥 below fuel ⛽ the Conscious thoughts above as Voltaire said.

Voltaire was a destroyer. He destroyed with laughter. He destroyed ignorance.

He helped set the stage for the modern world.

We had to go this way into the wilderness I guess.

Had to tangle with science and reason.

If the Devil could ever be seen in history, he makes a great candidate.

Trump is a destroyer as well.

He self destructs.

That’s the funniest joke of all.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:08 am

1010z.........

Well, thank you, Eric, for admitting that there is a social dimension to the cosmic depths.  

Yes, this is what eschatology is all about.  

Eric has tried invoke an individual hegemony over these depths.  

Apparently out of personal fear, or out of concern for the social consequences.

Yes, the metaphysics of depth psychology.... transpersonal psychology.... is going to have social..... ontological.... consequences.  

This is what eschatology is all about..... simply wrapping up the loose ends of ontology...... it’s called teleology.  

Is chick 🐥 the only one who is aware of the linkage between the personal and the cosmic?  

Well, I may be the only one who has not been sworn to secrecy, and who feels motivated to blog about it.  

Will this blogging make any difference?  

Not really, because it’s already been written in the stars...... and in the Good Book.  

Buddha never understood the social/ontological dimension of the transpersonal...... the jguy did...... coming out of the prophetic tradition.  

Eric keeps harping on about his lack of interest in eschatology.  

He is whistling 😙 past the Eschaton.  

Eric/Chivo/goat 🐐 wishes to immanentize the Eschaton.  

He’s not the only one so disposed.  

I would be, too, were I not the chick 🐥.

But I am, so I blog about it.  

Yes, sports 🏀 fans 💗, when the time of the Eschaton rolls around, no one is going to thwart our destiny.  

Hey, stop 🛑 the world 🌎, I want to get off!  

Yes, that’s exactly what is about to happen.  

Chick 🐥 is just the designated witness..... the designated whistle blower 🥳.

At the appointed hour, the graves..... the portals.... will be opened.  

Then we will have transpersonal psychology up the wazoo.  

That’s what ontology was all about, in the first place 🥇.  

Here we come, Princess 👸, ready or not!  

All ye, all ye....... in free!!

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content