Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Yes, 99...... 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Yes, 99...... 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:32 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Yes, 99...... 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:02 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Yes, 99...... 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:43 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Yes, 99...... 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Yes, 99...... 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Yes, 99...... 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Yes, 99...... 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Yes, 99...... 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+10
GrandCru
GSB/SSR
Big Bunny Love
dan
jofo
Foot Mann
whoknows
hobbit
SurfBum
14 posters

Yes, 99...... 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Yes, 99...... 2 - Page 31 Empty Yes, 99...... 2

Post by dan Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

It looks like we’re running up,against the 40 page allotment from the last thread......

And I’m still with Tulsi, unless there is a better suggestion......
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Yes, 99...... 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Yes, 99...... 2

Post by SurfBum Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:18 pm

dan wrote:Well, Ack,
    Did you find out anything when you when you went through your portal?  

absolutely not

Big Love is Big Love

I never claimed to have gone through any portal nor could I.

Okay okay fine.....

I went through a portal and found out I am the best possible God of the end times.

muahahahahaha!

You might be able to claim seniority but I claim nothing nor need to claim anything.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:30 pm

Truth is just not a good word imho to use here, as you like.

Whose truth?

What truth?

Where is the truth?

We don’t talk in absolutes when we be.

Does a child need to know truth Wink

They are being.

I know it seems like I’m splitting hairs, but I’m not, but Dan is making a bridge where a rainbow bridge already exists.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:40 pm

Well, I did like the story about wanting to see one..... until giving up, and then one appeared.  And, of course, it may all have just been a manner of speaking.

And I do love good stories........ especially about going through the portal and discovering that you are God....... so true......

smelly.......

Let me be the first to admit that you have developed 20/20 intuition...... just try to be patient with us duffers who have to work it out with a pencil.......

Ack,

Cy does not seem to suffer our kind of foolishness gladly.  She is definitely a no nonsense kind of gal......

5:15.........

And, in that respect, Cy is similar to the Princess!  

Cy might have fallen off a mountain, too.....

Both are women on a mission....... us, boys, we have more fun playing God...... it’s more relaxing..... especially since we know that everything has already been worked out.  We’re just putting in our little cameos.  

Ok, I won’t..........

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:34 pm; edited 7 times in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:48 pm

It's an alright story but it's just a story....

Nuff about my story...I wan't to hear more of Cy's story...

Cy is my new crush!

Don't tell my wife.
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:13 pm

dan wrote:
    Ack,

Cy does not seem to suffer our kind of foolishness gladly.  She is definitely a no nonsense kind of gal......

Yes, this is true!

dan wrote:
    5:15.........

And, in that respect, Cy is similar to the Princess!  

Cy might have fallen off a mountain, too.....

You read my mind.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:38 pm

Nuthin to say...

**BURP**
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:08 pm

The UFO phenomena is moving like Christianity did.

Counter cultural absurdity.

In Chan Zen the absurd is cultivated to break cultural programming.

If you are honest with yourself and not deluded, you can wake up.

It workz!

Compare effective absurdities.

UFOs are a hidden koan.

The current control system is crumbling.

So dan i have become fluent in absurdity.

It was hidden from the govt and rich through absurdity.

60s erupted like Christianity.

This is interesting to experience.

They don’t know what’s happening out there.

Maybe 1% are absurd now.

Sorry Dan, Jesus must be absorbed into this.

He brought a message to the disenfranchised.

Now it’s cosmic.

I can dig it.

The cosmic internet reads our will and desire and responds with synchronicity as a cosmic search function perhaps as Valle hints.

This leads one to wonder and marvel.

I take it as good confirmation that the phenomena ends in wonder if it does its work, as it did in Valle and as it did in me.

This is fascinating to see from this perspective.

How it all sums up to being here.

How no truth can be held.

How memory is forgotten.

What is there left to upload of my consciousness?

It seems it’s hardly even here.

Consciousness must just be the processor running the code or it is the game code.

The computer desktop, our local kind, isn’t the internet, but now it can have an always on internet.

Because I’m a software developer I can appreciate reality through the metaphor of code and abstraction.

That’s why the computer desktop metaphor works to describe our experience. We made a computer using our computer as a model.

The body is just wet tech.

And only I can see this here in my nexus of attractors.

I can’t know who else gets this.

It doesn’t matter Wink

Cool.

Wonder of wonders.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:09 pm

The latest from the current administration and it's not surprising. It's a very sad day.

U.S. Significantly Weakens Endangered Species Act
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/12/climate/endangered-species-act-changes.html

Trump Administration Makes Major Changes To Protections For Endangered Species

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/12/750479370/trump-administration-makes-major-changes-to-protections-for-endangered-species
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:31 am

dan wrote:Cy,

We both suppose that there is a Creator.

My starting impulse is to give our Creator the benefit of the doubt by supposing that she created the best possible world.  This might not be the case, but it’s not being so would render the world unintelligible.  Instead of being the coCreators, we become alienated, redundant interlopers.  Instead of being the chrysalis, we become some sort of cancer.  

Well now there's a bunch of BS Dan.  That's like taking the spoils of hospitality obligated by your host and then stabbing the host in the back when the grant of time wears out.

A big part of the problem is you make assumption in the first place before actually listening carefully.  Just as you do not understand me the vast majority of the time, make assumptions about what I have said, stating those assumptions in a way that puts words in my mouth, you do the same to Source.  You give the "Creator the benefit of the doubt by supposing that she created the best possible world"  You assume that is the purpose without having listened.

And then you render the world "unintelligible" by calling the Creator's creation a cancer.  You assume this is about chrysalis or cancer. 

But, Cy, I don’t think you have ever provided us with a big picture.  You appear to be giving us a piece of an infinite jigsaw puzzle.  

You are correct I have not ever provided a big picture.  It was because you have not learned to listen and demonstrated you have learned to listen.  What meaningful education and consciousness has in common is a certain complexity built in layers like an onion.

You’re not a big picture person.  I am.  

You would be amazed at how many people who DO know me, would heartily disagree with you on that.

You are very concerned with your background in Ireland.  

Only because you all should be.  The Ireland of my people's time there is not the same Ireland of today.  What Ireland WAS terminated with the death of Elizabeth I and was imported to North America to eventually morph into a new creation...a creation only dreamt of by the Templars...a nation built to withstand the Illumined onslaught manned by a PEOPLE who's inherited culture belonged to the OTHER SIDE of the PreDeluvian global war...the ones who kicked the ASS of the Illuminati's ancestors.  It's only about your provenance of identity.  Your roots.

Without your roots your identity is useless because you are incapable of understanding who you are and what is expected of you.  

Brain Trust you boyz are NOT.  It all went over your head and out the door....Dan didn't understand a word of it.

However, at the same time, you recognize that you are here on a global mission.  

Yeah, for whatever good it does.  Shrug.

It’s not at all clear how the different pieces are supposed to fit together.  

Yeah, that's why I said "Brain Trust you boyz are NOT."  For me it is all interconnected and I don't have any trouble seeing how.  

Because you are presenting us with a potentially infinite puzzle, there is no guarantee that there will be any fitting together.  

Sure it's a potentially infinite puzzle -- you can get as specific as you like or go big picture.  I deal with massive amounts of information.  You don't, so expecting any of you to figure out relationships is a fools errand...you're too wrapped up in your little world.

Also, to suppose that we might be coCreators is to subscribe to the philosophy of personalism, which is to suppose that Creation is for, by and about persons....... that whoever happens to be the Creator is able to identify with the sapient Creatures...... there is no reason to suppose that we could not sit down and have a beer with the Creator, as a coCreator.  Being Creator is something of an arbitrary and honorific/ad-hoc title.  

Dan I'm not into personalism, utilitarianism, unitarianism or any other -ism.  I'm involved in learning pure consciousness -- all being.  It's all perception...multi-dimensional...if you want to learn how, start with listening rather than assuming.

Every person has an infinite capacity to be One with God....... a capacity that is exercised at the best possible time in each one of the 10^10 loops of the cosmic Soul.  

It doesn't require death, destruction, chaos, or mayhem...IN FACT you get there faster by allowing perception to evolve naturally by not deliberately screwing up the moving parts of a rock.

What do I mean by screwing up the moving parts of a rock?  I mean by depopulation agenda (because epiphanies begin by feeding off interconnection), by catastrophic planetary trauma such as helium placed and detonated UNDER yellowstone or any of the carbon pools, by stealing elections with rigged voting machines so Hillary would have gotten her "promised" presidency, by instigating WW3 by creating a situation in Syria that could be blamed on Iran, by releasing bioweapons in mosquitoes, on aerosoled metal particulates, by mind war on the general population so that life is more about survival than any of the rest which facilitates soul evolution/consciousness complexity...on down the line.  

there's a bit of you BIG PICTURE Dan, if you can handle it.  The meltdown isn't in the PEOPLE, it's in the Leaders who think they have to be control freaks....the Constitutional Republic was built to curb the control freaks so the general population would have greater freedom to do what comes naturally...evolve.

Every person always has direct access to the One mind, but usually we are not aware and/or do not choose to exercise the option.  

Of course not Dan!  The elites and leaders are too busy forcing every person to be focused on mere survival day to day.  Because it benefits them.

12:10........

And, Cy, you have expressed considerable misgivings with respect to any limitations on our quantitative growth.  

No Dan I have not expressed considerable misgivings.  I've been throwing what's been going on back in the face of the "observers"...just letting them know we have their number and measure.  The fun and games are on borrowed time.

At the same time, you have not provided us with any guidance on whether or not we are to be supplanted by a superhuman species.

Dan NO you will not be supplanted by a superhuman species.  Will you co-exist with the hybrids?  YES.  But you will pinwheel around each other as all cousins do, cutting a broad swath...it is ego I caution you about as I do all beings.  Ego can be both friend and foe...a double edged sword that cuts both ways.

If humans are to be superseded or otherwise rendered obsolete, then all bets about the best possible world are off the table.  

You see...there's your assumption gear going round again.  Ask the Pleiadians -- the Children of An Griglean...they of all people know how it goes with cousins.  You only make monsters out of something when you assign the nature of one to another...there's enough real monsters in the universe without creating more by the Labeling Theory of Crime.

Remind me later to share the link -- I have a pdf on the Labeling Theory of Crime written by Quintus Dias.  Too tired and lazy to fetch it tonight.

Sincerely, A Dog With No Illusion.

(cont......)

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:52 am

Best Possible Universe Hypothesis (BPUH) ... Fermi's Paradox and the Psychology of Galactic Empires | Matthew O´Dowd | TEDxTUWien

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:07 am

Gary,

It would be helpful, for all concerned, if you would your posts as a view from the other side...... from the big world side.  

People like Cy are simply incapable of wrapping their minds around the possibility that this is a personal world.  The are incapable of going against the grain of their, oh so, parochial culture.  

Yes, Cy, I understand that you’re on about the good guys v the bad guys.  

It makes life so simple....... you know that you must be one of the good guys, and everyone else is either for you or against you....... end of story.  

News flash, Cy, it’s not that simple....... but then, further down it’s more simple, because it is personal.  

When you start going on about us v them, and about the big world, I cannot help but to start tuning you out...... because, Cy, I’m not that kind person.  I’m a person’s person.  Anything else is a lie.  

If you have been told anything else, you have been lied to....... sorry.  

If you have not been told of the difference between a big and a small world, you have been lied to........ not deliberately....... it’s simply a failure by omission........ down through the generations.  

The point is, Cy, that your ancestors have, quite unwittingly, told you the best possible lie.  

Without all those lies, you would not be here, standing next to God.  

One day you will begin to wake to this chicken little truth.  

How do I know I’m God.......?

I don’t...... I have to make educated guesses.  

OM is the platform for both....... education and speculation...... that’s my job..... my game..... the only game in town, just now.  

Come on in...... the water is great..... come one, come all.  

Another way I know that I’m the real God, is because I know that I cannot rest on my laurels.  

The Lord is not a person, rather it is a personal office...... being held only temporarily, at the behest of Eternity.  In all my temporality, I’m the best possible stand in for Eternity...... here, now.  

I say this with the possibility of my voice reaching the Ends of the Earth, on the light and dark webs.  

And, Cy, you are half right about one thing.  You say that this is a bottleneck...... that this is a filter.  No, Cy, this not a filter or a bottleneck........

News flash....... this is The Bottleneck..... The Filter, Cy.  

All lies stop here..... only the Truth will get through.  

Donald Trump is the biggest lie on Earth.  He will not get through.  

My father had an expression for bullies, especially of a Germanic complexion....... Schweinhund...... pig-dog...... with a shit eating grin.  

You may just be an actor from Central Casting...... sort of like your one time buddy, Jeffrey.  Only difference with you is that, when you are sent to jail, we won’t let you hang your self...... sorry, donny, that part is not in your script.  

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:02 am

dan wrote:Gary,

It would be helpful, for all concerned, if you would your posts as a view from the other side...... from the big world side.  

People like Cy are simply incapable of wrapping their minds around the possibility that this is a personal world.  The are incapable of going against the grain of their, oh so, parochial culture.  

Yes, Cy, I understand that you’re on about the good guys v the bad guys.  

It makes life so simple....... you know that you must be one of the good guys, and everyone else is either for you or against you....... end of story.  

News flash, Cy, it’s not that simple....... but then, further down it’s more simple, because it is personal.  

When you start going on about us v them, and about the big world, I cannot help but to start tuning you out...... because, Cy, I’m not that kind person.  I’m a person’s person.  Anything else is a lie.  

If you have been told anything else, you have been lied to....... sorry.  

If you have not been told of the difference between a big and a small world, you have been lied to........ not deliberately....... it’s simply a failure by omission........ down through the generations.  

The point is, Cy, that your ancestors have, quite unwittingly, told you the best possible lie.  

Without all those lies, you would not be here, standing next to God.  

One day you will begin to wake to this chicken little truth.  

How do I know I’m God.......?

I don’t...... I have to make educated guesses.  

OM is the platform for both....... education and speculation...... that’s my job..... my game..... the only game in town, just now.  

Come on in...... the water is great..... come one, come all.  

Another way I know that I’m the real God, is because I know that I cannot rest on my laurels.  

The Lord is not a person, rather it is a personal office...... being held only temporarily, at the behest of Eternity.  In all my temporality, I’m the best possible stand in for Eternity...... here, now.  

I say this with the possibility of my voice reaching the Ends of the Earth, on the light and dark webs.  

(cont.......)

There you go making that assumption cog turn again Dan.  I never said good vs bad.

I said consciousness...it's ALL conscious.  it's ALL interconnected.

I said complexity.

And if you'd been listening to the actual narrative, you'd have heard there are those with a stake in preventing the very advancements to consciousness you suggest is possible.

That is not limited to good vs bad.

Am I good?  Do I believe I'm good?  Do I think I'm here strictly to do good?

Dan that is naive thinking.  You don't carry around a 1000 lifetimes of horrific past-life memories from the last 10K+ years of the human story and make assumptions like that...but then you don't seem to have any past-life memories at your hand.  I do.

I'm here because I've been a part of this world's story before; because I originate here same as you.

Dan if you wonder why I find your assumptions so irritating, it's because in the way my family does things, we still have the hold over drui/brehon imperative to make true judgments or suffer shame.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:06 am

Well, Cy, are you judging it impossible that either one of us could be a stand in for God, at this crucial juncture in history?
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:11 am

dan wrote:Well, Cy, are you judging it impossible that either one of us could be a stand in for God, at this crucial juncture in history?  

a "stand in for God" as you call it aka proxy is not the same thing as God/Source/Universal Creative Consciousness/the ONE in all.

And FYI, you are NOT GOD.

and an Apprentice to Synchronicity is NOT GOD.

Synchronicity: the hand of Source operating in our environment in a perceivable way.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:26 am

Wonderful, Cy,

Using your analogy.......

Source has two hands, defining personal history...... the Alpha and Omega hands.

I claim that Jesus is the Alpha hand, and that I have a leg up on being the Omega hand.

And, as coCreators, every one of us is a hand of Synchronicity.

(cont.......)

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:42 am

dan wrote:Wonderful, Cy,

Using your analogy.......

Source has two hands, defining personal history...... the Alpha and Omega hands.  

I claim that Jesus is the Alpha hand, and that I have a leg up on being the Omega hand.  

And, as coCreators, every one of us is a hand of Synchronicity.  

(cont.......)

"as coCreators, every one of us is a hand of Synchronicity."

Negatory.  
    That is not what Synchronicity is nor how it is tracked.

Is MPO/LERM possible?  Is a (ancient) Glamour (shield image of digestible person or landscape) possible?  Yes -- both psychically and mechanically possible..  But it is not the same as God or Synchronicity.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:45 am

Was Jesus a hand of Synchronicity?

Aaron, after posting below (#768), agreed that we should be focusing on the Jesus question, as just stated......

Last edited by dan on Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:54 am; edited 2 times in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:45 am

What is synchronicity and how is it tracked?
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:49 am

dan wrote:Was Jesus a hand of Synchronicity?  

Jesus was a teacher specifically for a PEOPLE caught in a rut of conundrums who needed answers/guidance.  

He gave the world affirmation on a moral code.

The Roman Illuminists turned him into a religion he would not have approved.

You think his kicking banker/lenders tables was bad....

I guarantee if he seen what has been done with his teachings, name, life he'd do far worse to the red shoes in the Vatican today.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:55 am

Ack wrote:What is synchronicity and how is it tracked?

I've already said what it is Ack.

Synchronicity (capital S as opposed to common consequential synchronicity lower case s) is the HAND of Source/Universal Creative Consciousness operating in a perceivable manner here in our environment.

How tracking is done (as far as Aes Dana Apprentices to Synchronicity goes) is not for public consumption.  But that doesn't stop any of you from making your own study to figure out how.  If you do figure out how, you will receive a direct affirmation and if your intentions are honorable, likely an apprenticeship direct with Source.  Source will take over the training from there.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:58 am

I see

I must have missed your previous post...apologies.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:59 am

Cy,

Now, listen to me.......

Here is one thing that you need to understand, before you go around shooting people......

Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord.  You are not the Lord.  

Do you hear me, Cy?

I thank you.
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:04 am

"What you seek is seeking you" -Rumi

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:04 am

Dan Smith wrote:And, Cy, you are half right about one thing.  You say that this is a bottleneck...... that this is a filter.  No, Cy, this not a filter or a bottleneck........ 

News flash....... this is The Bottleneck..... The Filter, Cy.  

All lies stop here..... only the Truth will get through.   

Donald Trump is the biggest lie on Earth.  He will not get through.  

THAT you display in your statement above Dan is not what the bottleneck is.

Again that cog of assumption.  Dan if you really were God, you would not make such gross perpetual errors in judgment and truths.  

As for Trump being a "lie", I disagree.  He's done remarkably better than expected representing the People.  It has only been his recent deviations on the non-negotiable Constitution that has gotten him into trouble.  We assume he deviated because he does not wish to run or win in 2020.

If that is not true, then he will have to make a very clear u-turn on the 2A and display to the People he represents that he understands its purpose of giving the People aka sequestering the military grade tools among the People, to take down govt gone rogue were it ever to become necessary.

It is a safety net, and to date instead of acknowledging that, he caters to the sobbing 1% who have lost loved ones to the weaponized mind controlled mass murdering liberal proxies thereby giving law enforcement cover for not doing their jobs properly.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:14 am

dan wrote:Cy,

Now, listen to me.......

Here is one thing that you need to understand, before you go around shooting people......

Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord.  You are not the Lord.  

Do you hear me, Cy?

I thank you.

Wow Dan, now making accusations?  

Why would I go around shooting anyone?  I hunt for my freezer.  I wear a long-knife on my own property to protect myself and family from the giant kitties who also hunt on my property from the giant rock outcroppings.  

A sword-woman practicing proper sword-skill, has no need to shoot anyone, even other predators, especially when most people are their own worst enemy.  All I have to do is run faster than you, perhaps leading you right beneath the giant kitties...the big kitties or perhaps the rattle snakes would take care of the rest.

Lol, calling someone a liar about being God doesn't require a gun and Truth is not vengeance.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:42 pm