Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Nick Pope Interview about UFO wave that occurred right outside my hi-rise apt building on Lake Erie Icon_minitimeToday at 6:38 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Nick Pope Interview about UFO wave that occurred right outside my hi-rise apt building on Lake Erie Icon_minitimeToday at 6:13 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Nick Pope Interview about UFO wave that occurred right outside my hi-rise apt building on Lake Erie Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:52 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Nick Pope Interview about UFO wave that occurred right outside my hi-rise apt building on Lake Erie Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Nick Pope Interview about UFO wave that occurred right outside my hi-rise apt building on Lake Erie Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Nick Pope Interview about UFO wave that occurred right outside my hi-rise apt building on Lake Erie Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Nick Pope Interview about UFO wave that occurred right outside my hi-rise apt building on Lake Erie Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Nick Pope Interview about UFO wave that occurred right outside my hi-rise apt building on Lake Erie Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Nick Pope Interview about UFO wave that occurred right outside my hi-rise apt building on Lake Erie Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

Nick Pope Interview about UFO wave that occurred right outside my hi-rise apt building on Lake Erie

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Nick Pope Interview about UFO wave that occurred right outside my hi-rise apt building on Lake Erie Empty Nick Pope Interview about UFO wave that occurred right outside my hi-rise apt building on Lake Erie

Post by 99 Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:27 am

Here's a news video of Nick Pope talking about the UFO wave on national news that occurred in my area. It's also showing a video clip of one of those UFO orbs showing up right outside the hi rise I lived in on Lake Erie.  In this UFO wave, over the course of 8 days, hundreds gathered at night on the beach next to my apt complex to wait for those UFOs to show up. Both local and national news broadcasted it. 

When talking to Dan about it over the phone yesterday, I got the year wrong on when that happened but that's not surprising because so much was going on after I had my first major sighting in the same area  of 2 UFO triangles in 2005 in broad daylight .... when looking back on it. all of those events.... and more e.g. various paranormal incidents... all of that ended up being one big blur in terms of details like the exact month or year when this or that happened. In other words, for some inexplicable reason, things like dates are a little scrambled nevertheless, when I think about that era in my life, it's as if all of it happened only yesterday.

Prior to that big UFO wave, there were mini-waves of them (one or two nights in a row very late at night) and I would even sleep on my balcony on the lake and wait for them to show up. I would tell people there about it but they thought I was either nuts or joking.... no one believed me.  But when they showed up for eight days straight and  when it was all over the news, I felt vindicated. Smile

Last edited by 99 on Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Nick Pope Interview about UFO wave that occurred right outside my hi-rise apt building on Lake Erie Empty Re: Nick Pope Interview about UFO wave that occurred right outside my hi-rise apt building on Lake Erie

Post by dan Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:45 am

Yes, you were vindicated.  

Thank you, 99.

Those lights got you all the way to ground zero...... westward leading, still proceeding......

Last edited by dan on Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Nick Pope Interview about UFO wave that occurred right outside my hi-rise apt building on Lake Erie Empty Re: Nick Pope Interview about UFO wave that occurred right outside my hi-rise apt building on Lake Erie

Post by 99 Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:48 am

Here's a N.W. view off my balcony overlooking Lake Erie at that hi rise. 

Nick Pope Interview about UFO wave that occurred right outside my hi-rise apt building on Lake Erie W153I5q

Last edited by 99 on Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:49 am

Thanks Dan!
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:01 pm

Last edited by Ack on Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:28 pm

Ack, could you talk about those downloads you got? I would love to hear what they talked about to you! 
    If you shared this info here in the forum before, could give me a link to that page then? Thanks!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:36 pm

Ack,

Yes, we’d love to hear.......
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:53 pm

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:39 am

Just wondering but do they prefer 409 or Clorox Disinfectant Wipes?
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:48 am

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:15 am

ack! ack!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:34 pm