Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Livin Your Best Life - Page 22 Icon_minitimeToday at 5:49 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Livin Your Best Life - Page 22 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:32 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Livin Your Best Life - Page 22 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:02 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Livin Your Best Life - Page 22 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:43 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Livin Your Best Life - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Livin Your Best Life - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Livin Your Best Life - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Livin Your Best Life - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Livin Your Best Life - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+8
painterdoug
whoknows
dan
U
Big Bunny Love
cwallatruth
SurfBum
12 posters

Livin Your Best Life

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Livin Your Best Life - Page 22 Empty Livin Your Best Life

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

“Nature’s first green is gold,
    Her hardest hue to hold.
    Her early leaf’s a flower;
    But only so an hour.
    Then leaf subsides to leaf.
    So Eden sank to grief,
    So dawn goes down to day.
    Nothing gold can stay.”

—Robert Frost - “Nothing Gold Can Stay”

Last edited by Smelly El Chivo on Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Livin Your Best Life - Page 22 Empty Re: Livin Your Best Life

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:10 pm

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:15 pm

Anything we sell out to, will turn on us eventually and devour us.

An, ideology, religion/cult, or philosophy.

The neurotic seekers, seek a reason to live, seek self importance.

Seeking powers to bring meaning they cannot find.

Our own self integrity is all we have.

I do agree that the universe works itself for the best, sure, evil lives in fear as well.

One can scare the shit out of themselves from fear.  

I have faith in beauty, seen through my eyes and felt in my heart.

Sciences are dedicated to basic functions of nature.

At any scale, there is incredible beauty.

We all together represent certain human patterns and common capacities.

Much is worked out before we show up.

That apparent complexity from simple patterns is mind boggling.

Protein machinery keeps you going.

From one cell, that magically divides into geometric patterns seen everywhere.

Meaningless accident, I don’t think so.

I believe in the theory more and more of rapid evolutionary jumps to rapidly changing conditions.

We know how fast thought moves.

It seems to come into our inner world like that rock that came from outside our solar system.

There are strange things happening all the time.

But it all seems to work out.

And then you die.

Have fun.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:39 pm

There are no obstacles, but what arises out of ourselves.

But the western subject must have an object.

The west has an intense material attachment and the east seems detached.

Though we see materialism take hold now in the east.

To find satisfaction in all, seek satisfaction in nothing.

To come to the knowledge of all, come to the knowledge of nothing.

Saying nothing, is not nothing.

All effort is insufficient.

So why act?

Effort may be insufficient, but it is required.

How do you wrestle with no-thingness?

The human will chafe against constraint.

Mystery is a state of mind, not a fact.

Neither resting, nor moving.

No beginning, nor ending.

Immanent view of nothing.

All things in all things.

The nothing in nothing.

Being is before duality of our minds.

From itself, into itself, coming forth from what was negated.

So is human nature a no-thing, unknowable?

All words about no-thing are eaten up.

Realization of the immanent no-thing in us has been the goal of mystical paths.

“Sink my eye into the bottomless blood.”

“If there is more to life then meets the eye, what earthly use am I?”

I was writing about the wind in the stillness recently.

John mentioned it.

I’ve been feeling and hearing the wind.

Hearing the sounds it makes when it blows through things.

When all else has passed away...

We swim in this essence.

We can only open to silence.

There are no thought paths to it.

I was terrified of silence, just terrified.

I am not so terrified of it now, but its awesomeness is beyond my understanding.

I suppose the silence in us is the same.

My fear was that my life would mean nothing.

But when one realizes their lives, that just seems silly.

We make it mean whatever it is.

Who taught me my life lacked value and meaning?

Who taught me I was a sinner?

A great evil done to children.

All I can ever claim is that I saw my life and fell in love with it.

I opened to it.

It is very personal.

To find salvation, you let the hope of it go.

Peter was drowning.

What were you afraid of Jesus asks.

Have faith.

What a strange story.

Surrendering to silence.

Man is not just flesh.

What does it profit it us?

All we attain passes.

Eternal being?

What can we humans speak of eternity?

We are everything eternity isn’t.

I don’t have or need a map, all maps just end in circles, now I’m following the road and the stars.

Don’t fence me in.

In his videos, John talks about meditation as the thing that helped him and where he found wholeness.

Well, it’s not meditation per se I feel based on my own experience.

It is that surrendering to the moment.

Openness.

That is how you move beyond the technique.

This is the real power of the moment to take us.

I also found similar benefits through writing and art.

It was funny tonight.

After I listened to manly and John and some music, I saw Peter stepping outside of the boat.

John said why are you afraid.

Have faith.

If love is your source, what is there to fear?

That love would fail.

That I would fail love.

Has love ever truly failed?

I’d say some Christians in the coliseum or starving settlers or dying soldiers or shot person or Jews in the gas chambers might have something to say about love.

The pain they felt was losing their connections to love.

All things must pass.

I was thinking about Peter being called by Jesus.

I suppose I felt that way when I was a kid.

I wanted Superman to pick me.

That boat scene I feel is symbolic, duh.

Water represents feelings, emotions, wisdom and regeneration.

The storm ⛈ in the story is like our inner storm. Jesus was baptized and immersed in the depths.

He descended.

But he is walking on water and calling Peter.

He was showing Peter his doubt.

Humbling him.

The body is only the fleshly image of the living one.

The wind speaks...

“The wind blows where it wills, and you hear the sound of it, but you do not know whence it comes or whither it goes; so it is with every one
    who is born of the Spirit.”

—John iii, 8

“Into this happy night
    In secret, seen of none.
    Nor saw I aught,
    Without other light or guide.
    Save that which in my heart did burn.”

—St. John of the Cross
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:13 am

The Hanged Man

To be enraptured or not to be?

Does heaven offer rapture?

So what does it mean to be called to walk on the water?

Isn’t this what I am hearing on the wind?

💨 ⛈ 💦 🚣‍�

I’m being called to get out of the boat.

This has always been about getting out of the boat.

I had a strange lucid dream about swimming to the bottom of the ocean once.

This came to me tonight to explain what getting out of the boat could mean.

A telling passage from Meditations on the Tarot on The Hanged Man...

The wind blows where it wills.

“For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh: for these are opposed to each other, to prevent you from doing what you would.”

—Galatians v. 17

Well, that’s not very sporting, now is it?

“The position of the man —upside down, head below, hanging by one foot in a porch, with his free leg folded back at the knee and his arms bound behind his back— at first naturally evokes ideas of gravitation and of the torture that conflict with it can inflict on man. Therefore, our first impression of the Card plunges us into the heart of the problem of the relationship between man and gravitation, and the conflicts that this relationship entails.”

“Now, the domain of freedom the spiritual life —is found placed between two gravitational fields with two different centres. The Gospel designates them as "heaven" and "this world", or as the "kingdom of God" and the "kingdom of the prince of this world". And it designates those whose will follows or is submitted to the gravitation of "this world" as "children of rhis world", and those whose will follows the gravitation of "heaven" as the "children (or the sons) of light".”

“These "opposing desires" arc the tendencies through which the two gravitational fields manifest themselves. The man who lives in the grip of gravitation of "this world" at the expense of the gravitation of "heaven" is the "carnal man"; he who lives in equilibrium between the two gravitational fields is the "psychic man": and. lastly, the one who lives under the sway of the gravitation of "heaven" is (he "spiritual man".

It is this larter who constitutes the subject of the twelfth Arcanum of the Tarot, for it is an upside-down man that the twelfth Card represents. The Hanged Man represents the condition of one in the life of whom gravitation from above has replaced that from below.
    Firstly, it should be said that attraction from above is as real as that from below, and that the condition ofa human being who has passed, whilst living, from the field of terrestrial gravitation into that of heaven is indeed comparable to that of the Hanged Man of the Card. This is at one and the same time a benefaction and a martyrdom; both are very real.

The history of the human race bears witness to the reality of attraction from above. The exodus into F.gyptian. Palestinian. Syrian and other deserts inaugurated by St. Paul of Thebes and St. Anthony the Great were nothing other than the manifestation of irresistible attraction from above. The desert fathers, pioneers of this exodus, had no programme or plan to found any communities or schools of Christian spirituality comparable to the schools of yoga in India. No. what happened to them was the irresistible appeal from above to solitude and a life given up entirely to spiritual reality.”

“St. Teresa had the experience where the body was "drawn up after rhe soul" which was, in its turn, under the sway of attraction emanating from the centre of spiritual attraction which was, for her, the Lord.

But when the centre of spiritual attraction, when the Lord himself, is clothed in a body—which was the case in the earthly life of Jesus Christ —what happens then? There is then no question of being carried off in a rapture, because to what place could the Humanity of the Lord be carried off— the "rapturing" and "carrying off principle, the centre of spiritual gravitation, being in itself?
    Now, the Gospel clarifies this point for us. It says:

When evening came, his disciples went down to the sea. got in- to a boat, and started across the sea to Capernaum. It was now dark, and Jesus had not yet come to them. The sea rose because a strong wind was blowing. When they had rowed about three or four miles, they saw Jesus walking on the sea and drawing near to the boat. They were frightened, but he said to them: It is I; do not be afraid.

—(John vi, 16-20)

And Peter answered him: Lord, if it is you. bid me come to you on the water. He said: Come! So Perer got out of the boat and walked on the water and came to Jesus. But when he saw the wind, he was afraid, and beginning to sink he cried our: Lord, save me! Jesus immediately reached out his hand and caught him, saying to him: O man of little faith, why did you doubt?

—-(Matthew xiv, 28-31)

The key to the answer is found above all in the words. "It is I; do not be afraid". The accepted translation of ego eimi. me phobeisthe in Greek, or ego sum. nolite timere in Latin, is: "It is I; do not be afraid". This is right and there is nothing to be said against it — ego eimi And ego sum mean literally "I am", but in the given context signify "It is I". The context bears this out. This is why the translation "It is I" is not only justified, but also —in view of the context necessary. It is however legitimate, without questioning the rightness of the accepted transla tion, to understand the words ego eimi (ego sum) more literally, and, at the same time, more profoundly. For two questions are implied in the fear and confusion of the disciples. "Who is the one who we see walking on the water?" and "How is he able to walk on the water?"

Now. "It is I" is the answer to the first question, and "1 am" is the answer to the second. For "I am" reveals an esoteric truth (i.e. profound and not immediately obvious), whilst "It is I" is an exoteric or factual answer. It hides and contains, as its kernel, the esoteric answer. What is, therefore, the esoteric truth that the words "I am; do not be afraid" reveal?

"I am" is the formula of revelation in the world of the existence of the divine essence of Jesus Christ. The whole Gospel is the history of this gradual revelation, the stages of which it summarises through the diverse aspects of the comprehen- sive "1 am", such as "I am the true vine", "I am the way, the truth and the life". "I am the door". "1 am the bread of life", "l am the good shepherd", "I am the light of the world" and "1 am the resurrection and the life".

Now, the words "I am; do not be afraid" spoken by the one walking on the water amount to the statement: "I am gravitation, and he who holds to me will never sink or be engulfed". Because fear is due to the menace of being engulfed by elemental forces of gravitation of a lower order, i.e. of being carried away by the play of blind forces from the agitated "sea" of the "electrical field" of death. "I am; do not be afraid" is therefore the message of the centre, or Master, of celestial gravitation, demonstrated by the action of support with regard to Peter, who was saved from sinking. Thus, there is another field of gravitation than that of death, and he who unites himself with it can walk on water, i.e. transcend the agitated element of "this world", the electrical gravitational field of the serpent. This message contains not only the invitation to have recourse to the "kingdom of heaven", but also the solemn declaration of the immortality of the soul, in so far as the soul is capable of transcending the engulfing gravitation and "walking on the water".

Peter, who "got out of the boat and walked on the water and came to Jesus", experienced the same elevating rapture that St. Teresa describes. He got out of the boat, which means —in view of all the laws of reason and memory—that he was taken out of the domain of ordinary consciousness, i.e. that of reason, memory and sense perception, and he walked on the water, drawn byJesus. He experi- enced, therefore, the same elevation of the soul which draws the body up after it as spoken of by St. Teresa. He even experienced the same fear which St. Teresa confessed took hold of her in seeing "one's body being lilted from the ground". And just as she was drawn by a hand extended from above, so did Peter have the experience of help from the same hand.

Now, St. Teresa and St. Peter — the one and the other - had the same experience of psycho-somatic ecstasy (as, moreover, many other saints have had). But the ques- tion which occupies us is that of the state of Jesus Christ himself, walking on the water. Was it an ecstasy for him also?

No. And this is why: ecstasy is the going out of the soul from the domain of the powers of discursive reason, memory and imagination - sometimes followed by the body. Both Peter and St. Teresa passed in their rapture through the stages: "You are"; "I draw near to You"; "It is not I, but You who lives and acts in me". It is therefore the attraction of the divine You, resulting in union with him. which constitutes the essence of their psycho-somatic ecstasy, whilst Jesus Christ walked on ihc water not by virtue of ecstasy—not by going out of his Humanity —but rather by virtue of enstasy, i.e. centering in himself, which is the active virtue of the formula "I am; do not be afraid". The Humanity of Jesus Christ walking on the water did not lead to a You attracting and supporting it. but rather to the divine I of the Son of the eternal Father present in itself.

ECO SUM; nolite timere—means to say therefore: I am gravitation; just as the sun in the visible wotld bears itself and attracts the planets, so am I the ttue sun of the invisible world who bears himself and attracrs and supports other beings. "Do not he afraid, for I AM!'

Yet Jesus Christ walking on the water reveals still another mystery than that of the sun of the spiritual world, the centre of celestial gravitation. For not only did he stand on the water — which would suffice to reveal and demonstrate this truth — but he also walked on the water, i.e. he moved in a quite definite direction in the horizontal sense. He walked towards the boat in which his disciples rowed. There, in his walking towards the boat, is already contained in germ —essentially revealing it — his whole work, temporal and eternal, i.e. his sacrifice, his resurrec- tion, and all that is implied in his promise: "Lo, I am with you always, until the end of the world"

—(Matthew xxviii. 20)

The boat with his disciples is. therefore, and will be until the end of the world, the aim of the I am walking on the water. His enstasy. his profound centering in himself, docs not distance him from the navigators on the agitated sea of history and evolution, and does not make him disappear into the other sea —the calm sea of nirvana— but rather, on the contrary, it entails that he walks, until the end of the world, after the boat with his disciples.

The hermits of the desert, the psycho-somatic ecstasy of St. leresa and St. Peter. Jesus Christ walking on the water — the totality of these facts should bring to the light of our minds the spiritual and manifest reality of celestial gravitation. At least, it is to this end that we have dwelt upon these things.
    It is necessary, nevertheless, to add here a consideration of facts which appear to belong to the sphere of celestial gravitation but which are, in reality, of a con- trary nature. The facts that I have in mind are those of "levitation", i.e. instances of elevation of the body from the ground, which one could be tempted to regard as being of the same nature as the psycho-somatic raptures of St. Teresa and St.
    Peter, or even as the walking of Jesus Chtist on the water.“

Hmmm.

Do not be afraid.

Get out of the boat.

I am here.

I draw near to You"; "It is not I, but You who lives and acts in me"

We live inside of it.

Inside of no thing.

Ok, that was a very strong pong to my ping today

Foresaperire likes this post

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:40 am

Gravitation and levitation.

Magnetism with attraction and repulsion of polarity.

Pittar patter pittar patter, one drop of rain on Your window pane should explain it all....if You can think in natures way, and not how You have been indoctrinated.

Hobbit
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:06 am

I was trying to sleep, but the trolls just wouldn’t let me rest.

Daemons are whispering in my wife’s ear...adopt.

So I put on some Native American flute and shut my eyes.

I saw myself as a little boy.

I was playing in the woods.

With the trolls.

They said don’t tell anyone I see them or they can’t play with me anymore.

Complacency serves the old goods.

I feel complacency is a mistake.

ZZZZzzzzzzzz

The raptures of St. Teresa were those of faith, i.e. the union of the will with God, which left behind the other powers of the soul, namely thought and imagination. Here is what she says concerning this:

I can only say that the soul conceives itself to be near God. and that it is left with such a conviction that it cannot possibly help believing. All the faculties (thought, imagination, memory") are in abeyance, and so suspended, as I have said, that their opera- tions cannot be followed. If the soul has previously been meditating on any subject, it vanishes from the memory at once, as completely as if it had never been rhought of. If it has been reading, it is unable to remember it or dwell on the words; and it is the same with vocal prayer. So the restless little moth of memory has its wings burned, and it can flutter no more. The will must be fully occupied in loving, but docs not undersrand how it loves. If it undersrands. it does not understand how it understands, or at least, cannot comprehend anything of what it undersrands. I do not think that it understands at all, because, as I have said, it does not understand itself. Nor can I myself understand this. . . Let it be observed too that however long the soul may enjoy this suspension of the faculties, the actual time is, in my opinion, very short. Half an hour would be a very long period of rapture, longer. I think, than any I ever experienced. Actually, it is very difficult to judge the time, since the senses are in abeyance. But I do not think that it can ever be long before one of them recovers. // is the will that maintains the contact. But the other two faculties soon begin to trouble it once more. But, as the will is calm, they become suspended again, and they are quiet for a little longer. But eventually they spring into life again. In this way some hours may be —and are —spent in prayer. For once the two faculties have begun to grow drunk on the taste of this wine, they are very ready to give themselves up again in order to enjoy some more. Then they keep company with the will, and the three rejoice together.

— (The Life of St. Teresa; trsl. J. M. Cohen, London, 1957, pp. 126-127)

The will united with God and the two other faculties suspended is the state of the soul in receiving the supernatural gift of faith, and it is certainly the faith thus experienced which triumphed for St. Teresa over scruples due to the con- fidence that she bore towards the theologians.
    The state of soul described by St. Teresa corresponds overall still more to the condition of the Hanged Man of our Arcanum. For, like him, the soul of St. Teresa was "upside down", i.e. where the will precedes the head (understanding and memory) and is raised above it. The will then receives the divine imprint that the head at some time will understand —or not.
    Now, practical Hermeticism has the aspiration that the two other powers keep company with the will at the moment when this latter is in the state of complete obedience towards the Divine, i.e. it aspires to the realisation of the last sentence of the above-quoted text:

Then they (the two other powers) keep company with the will, and the three rejoice together.

Let us add: the three rejoice together in the joy of union, knowledge, and the future realisation of this experience-Hermeticism being a totality comprising mysticism, gnosis and divine magic.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:11 am

Chivo is not beyond or above learning a few new words.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:44 pm

Something is talking to me, I’m listening.

Speaking through symbols and synchronicity.

I don’t necessarily agree with faith.

But I guess I have faith of a sort.

I’m in the same predicament of all who have killed god.

We don’t deny nature.

We don’t deny imagination.

We don’t deny will.

This is where tarot can be of help.

I could have mystical visions with the best of em I’m sure.

I am drawn to Christian hermeticism as a true religion.

We need myth.

But I am not of any particular persuasion, though I have my leanings.

Jesus came to me recently in the imagination and he called me out of the boat like Peter.

What are you gonna do?

If he can walk on water and float between heaven and earth, I can Wink

Perhaps I have rejected blind faith.

And I search for some source of hope, knowing there is none.

I simply don’t accept that when you die, it is as if you blinked and this awareness still exists.

No no no
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:00 pm

“Doubt thou, the stars are fire,
    Doubt, that the sun doth move,
    Doubt truth to be a liar,
    But never doubt I love.”

—Hamlet - Shakespeare
    Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:41 pm

Choose wisely.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:09 am

No choice required.

Things will go as they like.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:54 am

The wind is blowing strong here in northern Cali.

It lifts me up.

It fills me.

It blows away the blue.

I’m just passing through.

The mystical experience is inexpressible and uncontainable.

It makes QAnon seem like the funniest nonsense.

Really, you want to die for a Trump?

Bahahahaha

This is a funny show.

And here everyone is rushing around in panic, panic is the absurdity.

Muppets get perturbed when you don’t share or make fun of their fear.

Human Beings embrace each other in silence, not fear.

You feelin thizzzzzzz???

This is better than every book, every stroke of the hand, every bit of air from your lips.

This is a peace that surpasses all understanding.

It quiets every ripple and wave.

Don’t hide.

I’m watching you.

You are a continuing fraction.

Eternal.

Livin Your Best Life - Page 22 1fa83b10

You feelin thizzzzzzzzzzz Mumbo Jumbo?

Smooth, round, pregnant.

Just nod.

Don’t speak.

Just let it wash over you.

Heard this song on the night my wife first invited me back to her place and we shared a joint.

I looked around and I was like, Jesus Christ, this moment is perfect.

I thought I had died and gone to goat heaven.

I did.

I visit hell sometimes, but I live in the sky.

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:20 am

The wind is not "blowing"
    Dylan was wrong as the answers are not blowin in the wind.

The atmosphere is displacing relative to the attraction or repulsion of spin zones of consciousness.

You offer up a resistance to the fluid atmosphere reacting.

You saying that the wind is blowing is the muppet, repeating like a parrot.

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:26 am

hobbit.......

Get a hobby.  

Poor boy...... a victim of severe autism....... just like so many literalist fundamentalists.  

I feel your pain.

Poor hobbit is an idiot savant....... he knows a great deal about a very little.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:37 am

dan wrote:hobbit.......

Get a hobby.  

Poor boy...... a victim of severe autism....... just like so many literalist fundamentalists.  

I feel your pain.

Poor hobbit is an idiot savant....... he knows a great deal about a very little.  

You really fancy Yourself as a trick cyclist ( psychiatrist) .
    I thank You for Your highly offensive and wrong diagnosis , though I am gifted, especially at recognising when those who think themselves as been superior have to resort to ridicule to make themselves feel superior.

In Yorkshire We would diagnose that You need a swift left hook to the jaw, which after many years as a boxer I am quite capable of delivering.

I have a hobby, it's fishing, and I am brilliant at that.

hobbit

Big Bunny Love likes this post

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:44 am

Ok, fair enough.  

Just don’t go around telling my friend, smelly, that the wind 💨 doesn’t blow.  

You were the one who was showing off.

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:50 am

dan wrote:Ok, fair enough.  

I wasn't "showing off".
    I was stating the true NATURE of displacement.
    you should know that the atmosphere is not blowing?????

Me as an idiot savant know it is not.

This sort of wrong terminology lies at the heart of the false so called science We are entrapped within.

Most so called experts are no more than expert repeaters, with little knowledge of the true nature of universe.
    I am fishing for that true reality, and I always catch that which is My prey.

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:18 pm

Ok, hobbit,

Is there anything personal about your world?

Do we, persons, have any role to play here, or are we accidental bystanders?

How do you respond to the observation that life is an absurdity in a meaningless universe?

Just wondering..........
    Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:29 pm

Smelly El Chivo wrote:No choice required.

One of the main reason why many believe humanity isn't ready for disclosure is because of perspectives like this - the removal of one's life and responsibilities to cause and effect.   We saw the shadow amplified in our collective consciousness as you indicated Chivo on the main muppet stage only weeks ago.  I agree with you on many points Chivo, but on this one we diverge.  I try to be the best possible friend to those I love.  I certainly fall short at times, but I am committed to this path.  E pluribus unum...we are all a microcosm of the Monad.  When one has a child, your world is transformed.  Our selfish tendencies and shadow is brought to the surface. In this relationship with my family, I have a choice.  Will I choose to be a selfish destructive member of my family and community or will I choose kindness, grace, and love.  I choose love.

Certainly an argument can be made for social media as a tool for behavioral modification and we've seen this play out in the Middle East and now in the US.  Your choices online creates a persona and profile of you as an indiviual.  It is pretty easy to get a barometer check on its populous using these tools.  Bhutan introduced the Gross National Happiness measurement in the 1970s an alternative to the gross domestic product.  What should we be measuring as a Nation, as individuals, as communities and families?

The argument from beauty is interesting to consider and Richard Swinburne makes a strong argument.  Perhaps we need to continue to go inward to explore (into the darkness) to investigate the "why" around the continued message that "we are not ready." Choose wisely.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:00 pm

hobbit wrote:The wind is not "blowing"
    Dylan was wrong as the answers are not blowin in the wind.

The atmosphere is displacing relative to the attraction or repulsion of spin zones of consciousness.

You offer up a resistance to the fluid atmosphere reacting.

You saying that the wind is blowing is the muppet, repeating like a parrot.

hobbit

It’s poetry muppet.

Get some.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:01 pm

dan wrote:Ok, fair enough.  

Here’s some displacement for you hobbit.

🐐💨
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:04 pm

Foresaperire wrote:
    Smelly El Chivo wrote:No choice required.

One of the main reason why many believe humanity isn't ready for disclosure is because of perspectives like this - the removal of one's life and responsibilities to cause and effect.   We saw the shadow amplified in our collective consciousness as you indicated Chivo on the main muppet stage only weeks ago.  I agree with you on many points Chivo, but on this one we diverge.  I try to be the best possible friend to those I love.  I certainly fall short at times, but I am committed to this path.  E pluribus unum...we are all a microcosm of the Monad.  When one has a child, your world is transformed.  Our selfish tendencies and shadow is brought to the surface. In this relationship with my family, I have a choice.  Will I choose to be a selfish destructive member of my family and community or will I choose kindness, grace, and love.  I choose love.

Certainly an argument can be made for social media as a tool for behavioral modification and we've seen this play out in the Middle East and now in the US.  Your choices online creates a persona and profile of you as an indiviual.  It is pretty easy to get a barometer check on its populous using these tools.  Bhutan introduced the Gross National Happiness measurement in the 1970s an alternative to the gross domestic product.  What should we be measuring as a Nation, as individuals, as communities and families?

The argument from beauty is interesting to consider and Richard Swinburne makes a strong argument.  Perhaps we need to continue to go inward to explore (into the darkness) to investigate the "why" around the continued message that "we are not ready."  Choose wisely.

Glad to disappoint.

Believe me, I’m a HUGE disappointment and it is glorious!

Disclosure has absolutely no meaning for me.

I need nothing beyond what I have.

I’m glad muppets like you are around while muppets like me yawn at you Wink

**yawn**

If not another word was said about disclosure, it would be fine by me.

I have no point for.

So we have no disagreement.

We just see the world different.

Everyone sees it a little different.

If we dialogue we can open our minds to the world of others, if not, then not.

Woka! Woka!

Last edited by Smelly El Chivo on Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Foresaperire likes this post

Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:05 pm

Hahaha - your farts are cute I love you

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:08 pm

My wife tells me I am a fairly cute goat, thanks.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:25 pm

Well, I spend a lot of time in my skin, I speak for myself.

Do not choose!

DO

I’m not doing this.

I’m doing not doing.

Wei Wu Wei is how things work.

For, let me say...if you disagree with me, then that is your work. I have no disagreements.

1) We are all selfish, it takes selfishness to live and survive, this will never change. One can only balance their selfishness. We balance this with mystical self interest and virtue. No gods or laws required, but at our current stage of evolution, laws are needed. Lies are needed and selfishness rules.

2) I believe each of us can change the world through our inner work. Do not suppose I am actionless based on my lyrical style. I am very conscious of my act and my role. While my little YouTube project is growing by 20 people a week Wink just from my sharing the wind as it passes through me spontaneously. Releasing the arrow before I know I am. This spontaneous action is the clearest window on being. I have had some of the best connections in the comments of my little audible poems on YouTube. I put myself out there. But I’m no liar. Not anymore. My ways are much more nuanced than you can see. My inner daemon is clearly heard. This is my art and I am 100% committed to it and doing just what I should Wink

3) The internet has been weaponized. Get over, get used to it. I am a radical outsider. I am a counter programmer. Numbers of followers mean nothing. I know the waves I am radiating. Those making and wielding weapons are fools and idiots. They are infected by a mind virus. A psychic virus. I have the antidote. I am not alone. Easy enough to see clearly if one has cleared their mind and opened their heart. Try actually loving your neighbor and one has a clue. Hobbit is going through his own process. Everyone on OMF is. I am also happening as well.

So it is not that I do nothing. I let it happen. I act spontaneously. It is an entirely different way of living Alan Watts speaks of often, maybe hobbit should read some poetry and Owen Barfield.

I am here, waiting patiently.

Relax.

Have fun.

Take er easy and all the conspiracies evaporate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:29 pm