Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Livin Your Best Life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:37 pm by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Livin Your Best Life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:20 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Livin Your Best Life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Livin Your Best Life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Livin Your Best Life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Livin Your Best Life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Livin Your Best Life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Livin Your Best Life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Livin Your Best Life - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+8
painterdoug
whoknows
dan
U
Big Bunny Love
cwallatruth
SurfBum
12 posters

Livin Your Best Life

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Livin Your Best Life - Page 7 Empty Livin Your Best Life

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

“Nature’s first green is gold,
    Her hardest hue to hold.
    Her early leaf’s a flower;
    But only so an hour.
    Then leaf subsides to leaf.
    So Eden sank to grief,
    So dawn goes down to day.
    Nothing gold can stay.”

—Robert Frost - “Nothing Gold Can Stay”

Last edited by Smelly El Chivo on Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Livin Your Best Life - Page 7 Empty Re: Livin Your Best Life

Post by SurfBum Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:56 am

What is the idea and ideal of resurrection? The following parable can be useful to us for understanding the meaning of the idea and ideal of resurrection:

Some people are near the bed of a sick person and give their opinions on his state and his prospects. One of them says: "He is not ill. It is his nature which is manifesting in this fashion. His state is only natural." Another says: "His illness is temporary. It will be followed naturally by the re-establishment of his health. Cycles of sickness and health follow one after the other, This is the law of destiny." A third says: "The illness is incurable. He is suffering in vain. It would be better to put an end to his suffering and to give him, through pity, death." Then the last one begins to speak: "His illness is fatal. He will not recover at all without help from outside. It will be necessary to renew his blood, for his blood is infected. I shall let his blood and then give him a transfusion of blood. I shall give my blood for the transfusion." And the end of the story is that after treating him accordingly, the ill person —being healed —gets up.

These are the four principal attitudes towards the world. The pagan attitude is that of accepting the world as it is. The "pagan", i.e. he who believes that the world is perfect and for whom the world is the god "Cosmos", denies the fact that the world is sick. There was no Fall of Nature. Nature is health and perfection itself. The attitude of "spiritual naturism", i.e. that of minds whose horizon is enlarged beyond the present state of the world to recognition of the semi-cyclical evolution — the "seasons" of the great cosmic year—of the world, is that of believing that degeneration and regeneration follow one another cyclically in the world, that "falls" and "reintegrations" of the world alternate as do the seasons of the year. For "spiritual naturism" the present world is certainly "sick", i.e. degenerate, but it will re-establish itself, i.e. it will regenerate, necessarily and naturally, according to the law of cyclicity. One has only to wait for it.

The attitude of "spiritual humanism" is that of people who raise themselves above the pure and simple cyclicity of "spiritual naturism" and who protest, in the name of the individual being, against the interminable chain of cyclicity (be it "seasons" of the world or individual reincarnations) —seeing here interminable subjugation and suffering for the human being. This attitude is one of negation both as a whole and in detail of past, present and future Nature—whether spiritual or material, cyclical or unique. Life is suffering; therefore it would be cruel and inhuman to affirm it. Human salvation, dictated by pity, is to cut for ever all links of the human spirit with the world and its cyclicity.

The naive cosmology of paganism is the point of view of the first person in our parable—the one who says: "He is not ill." The "spiritual naturism" of enlightened paganism is the point of view of the second person - the one who says that illness is only a cyclic episode. The negation of the world of "spiritual humanism" is expressed by the third person who says: "The illness being incurable, it is better to let the sufferer die."

Now, these three attitudes towards the world —historically manifested in pagan Hellenism, in Hindu Brahminism, and in Buddhism —are distinguished from the fourth, i.e. that of active intervention with a view to accomplishing the work of the purification and regeneration of the world, in that they lack the therapeutic impulse and faith in therapy, whilst the attitude which is manifested historically in the prophetic religions (Iranian, Judaic and Islamic) and in the religion of salvation (Christianity), where renewal of the world is the motive force and final aim is essentially therapeutic. Ir is the fourth person of our parable — he who acts, healing the illness through a transfusion of his blood — who represents the Christian attitude, which includes and realizes those of the prophetic religions. The Christian ideal is the renewal of the world—"a new heaven and a new earth" (Revelationxxi, 1), i.e. universal resurrection.

The idea and ideal of resurrection goes further than the negation of Nature, as is the case with the "spiritual humanism" of Buddhism; it signifies its complete transformation, the alchemical work on a cosmic scale of the transmutation of Nature —spiritual as well as material, "heaven" and "earth".

There is no idea and ideal more bold, more contrary to all empirical experience, and more shocking to common sense than that of resurrection. Indeed the idea and ideal of resurrection presupposes a force of soul which renders it capable: not only of emancipation from the hypnotizing influence of the totality of empirical facts, i.e. of breaking away from the world; not only of deciding to take part in the evolution of the world — that is to say, no longer in the capacity of an object of the world but also, and rather, as a subject, i.e. of becoming a motivating spirit instead of a "moved" spirit; not only of participating actively in the process of world evolution; but also of raising oneself to conscious participation in the work of divine magic —the magical operation on a cosmic scale whose aim is resurrection. The idea, the ideal and the work of resurrection comprises the "fifth asceticism". For there is "natural asceticism"—that of moderation and putting the brakes on desires — with health in view; there is the "asceticism of detachment"— that of the spirit conscious of itself and of its immortality in the face of things that are transitory and of less value—with a view to freedom; there is the "asceticism of attachment"—that of the love of God, where loving him is divesting oneself of all that which intervenes between oneself and the Beloved—with a view to union; there is the "asceticism of activity"—that of active participation in evolution, i.e. of human work and endeavor aiming at perfection; and lastly there is the "asceticism of divine magic"—that of the great work of resurrection. This "fifth asceticism" includes and crowns all the other "aceticisms", since the work of divine magic presupposes union with the divine will, the realization and surpassing of evolution, complete freedom of the spirit, and therapeutic action towards man and Nature.

-Meditations on the Tarot; Judgement
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:41 am

Here is a synopsis of the 5 categories:

"Pagan"-denies the world is sick. Nature is health and perfection itself.

"Spiritual Naturism"-minds whose horizon is enlarged beyond the present state of the world to recognition of the semi-cyclical evolution — the seasons of the great cosmic year—of the world. The world is sick but it will regenerate itself.

"Spiritual Humanism"—raise themselves above the pure and simple cyclicity of "spiritual naturism" and who protest, in the name of the individual being, against the interminable chain of cyclicity. Human salvation, dictated by pity, is to cut for ever all links of the human spirit with the world and its cyclicity.

"Active Intervention/Prophetic Tradition"-Active intervention with a view to accomplishing the work of the purification and regeneration of the world through active therapeutic intervention.

"asceticism of divine magic"—that of the great work of resurrection. This "fifth asceticism" includes and crowns all the other "aceticisms", since the work of divine magic presupposes union with the divine will, the realization and surpassing of evolution, complete freedom of the spirit, and therapeutic action towards man and Nature.
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:00 pm

How does asceticism of divine magic includes and crown the other four categories?

It takes the following concepts from each category and integrates them into One True Will.

We integrate the eastern and western traditions using the magician's relaxed focus on the present flowing now now now.

This is active imagination of the best possible play/story, but all these are merely abstractions of imagination.

Spiritual Naturism—”natural asceticism"—that of moderation and putting the brakes on desires

Spiritual Humanism—“asceticism of detachment"— that of the spirit conscious of itself and of its immortality in the face of things that are transitory and of less value—with a view to freedom

Pagan/Nature is perfect itself—”asceticism of attachment"—that of the love of God, where loving him is divesting oneself of all that which intervenes between oneself and the Beloved—with a view to union

Active Intervention/Prophetic Tradition—“asceticism of activity"—that of active participation in evolution, i.e. of human work and endeavor aiming at perfection

True Will-"asceticism of divine magic"—that of the great work of resurrection. This "fifth asceticism" includes and crowns all the other "aceticisms", since the work of divine magic presupposes union with the divine will, the realization and surpassing of evolution, complete freedom of the spirit, and therapeutic action towards man and Nature.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:41 am

Very good Aaron.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:15 pm

The Limits of Reason and Logic

“Be a philosopher; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.”

“Ever since the days of the ancient Greek philosophers, in one way or another, many subsequent thinkers have fallen into two camps of thought: rationalist and empiricist.

This distinction has been more apparent since Rene Descartes helped revive modern philosophy, but the conflict has always existed at the core of our inquiry. In simple terms, it’s an argument about whether knowledge is gained through reason or sense experience.

While there are compelling cases for one, the other, and even both simultaneously, Hume, who was an empiricist, was the first to show the flaws in a purely rationalist model.

He understood our mental perception of the world as created by two things: ideas (thoughts) and impressions (sensations and feelings). But he made the argument that the ideas could only ever be derived from our impressions, and thus they weren’t ever independent at all.

Beyond that, various mental facilities translate our impressions into ideas, and quite often, this is done in a way that leads us to contradictions and logical fallacies. Even the principle of cause and effect (the bedrock of reason), he argued, could be doubted by mere argument.

We don’t ever observe or deduce something causing an effect, but rather, we fall into habits of thought that are reinforced into us because they anticipate a probabilistic connection.

While Hume understood that in practice the principle of cause and effect was robust enough to rely on, as even he did, his argument made it clear that reason and logic aren’t everything.

In fact, taking it further, he showed how even his own philosophy could be doubted, and how impossible it was to derive any sort of certainty about our conceptual knowledge.

He still stood by his empiricism, but the point was to illustrate how skepticism could poke holes in anything, and how uncertain we really are about pretty much everything.”

Sent from Topic'it App
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:45 pm

“By using abstract reasoning that isn’t detached from reality and by respecting certain facts, we can make distinctions between right and wrong, and we can live in alliance with them.

Philosophy may give us insight into how best to think, and even some exposure to what kind of life is preferred, but the day-to-day business of living goes beyond mere philosophy.

Unforgiving skepticism is self-defeating. A balanced version of it, however, does have a place. It reminds us to exercise both caution and modesty so that we can actually improve.

The one domain of philosophy where the conceptual is valuable and that consistently contributes to how we live is the domain of ethics: the study of right and wrong conduct.

The root of our morality, according to Hume, is our moral sentiments: We have innately programmed feelings that tell us when we are acting in a way that is virtuous or vicious.

We have an urge to balance our own self-interest with the interest of the group we identify with. And because we care about our group, we can feel sympathy, and thus act morally.

Hume essentially makes the case that this common, unbiased spectator exists within us, too, and that’s why purely selfish behavior, even with a stranger, isn’t in our own self-interest.

If we weren’t self-interested, our ability to survive would suffer. But at the same time, if we are too self-interested, we ignore the fact that we can’t survive without other people, either.

It’s often said that philosophy teaches you how to think. But what it doesn’t always teach you is how to live. And in practice, they are two very different things with two very different goals.

Even today, David Hume is the thinker that most living philosophers feel they best identify with. He practiced skepticism, but he also wasn’t afraid to stop it from getting in his way.

To doubt is to be human. We learn when we accept uncertainty, and we grow when we self-correct. Skepticism is a state of mind that allows the right kind of doubt to flourish.

It’s easy to see the world as you want to see it. But it takes boldness to try and see it as it is.”

Sent from Topic'it App
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:18 pm

smelly,

You didn’t know that I’m doubting Thomas, personified.  

I bite the hand that feeds me....... frequently.  

I guess it almost makes me feel human.

It is a wonderful feeling. I think Aliyah might know what that’s like.

I would hate to cut it short. Wouldn’t you?

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:19 pm

Could have fooled me, but you didn’t [smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/smiley]

I am a little more direct in my analysis than you are of the idolatry and confusion of thought and feeling. That’s what it is to be smelly.

At least I do it with a smile, see [smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/smiley]
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:24 pm

smelly claims to be more analytic than the Annalyzer from Hell.  

Excuse me, smelly.

Last edited by dan on Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:25 pm

I run Hell, it’s hot down here.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:27 pm

No you don’t.  I run Hell, smelly.  It smells like sulfur.

I would already be having my 3rd glass of whine except for the fact that the captain has to use the potty.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:32 pm

Why is America so flat?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:32 pm

I run Hell Pretender, it’s mine, and you are all my muppets.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:35 pm

Oh, dear,

I didn’t realize that I was on the smelly thread. I’m so sorry.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:39 pm

Bahahaha old drunk man.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:13 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ktkjUjcZid0

Sent from Topic'it App
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:48 pm

https://youtu.be/YelSSRAE1Hs

Sent from Topic'it App
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:09 am

The Banach-Tarski Paradox

You can divide a piece of paper into 5 pieces and rearrange them into two separate objects of the same size as the original.

Infinity / 2 = Infinity

Infinity + 1 = Infinity

Infinite sets of numbers go against common sense.

There are an infinite number of points on a spheres surface.

Sent from Topic'it App
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:45 am

Last night, two balls of light in the room after I woke up from after I fell through a portal in a dream.

They were the only lights in the dark room.

Today I saw the face of a woman with her eyes spread far apart.

Smelly goat be seeing and hearing lots of shit.

It happens.

Shrug.
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:53 am

https://youtu.be/s86-Z-CbaHA

Has smelly been using any drugs other than weed?

Did Marissa see these orbs?
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:15 am

This is the library of infinitely generated random characters in the English alphabet.

You can find anything ever said or will be said in this randomly generated library.

For example, go here:

https://libraryofbabel.info/browse.cgi

Paste this into the hex:

3m5mnn6i0kc03wx8pve7116wkyucun2b8zvjx2k7wfyzvmsfjsall6e1ooj
    sm2cchzvduxx8p6z7raz7g6895206codcjrldhewvpcghwli8ezdilo59zruo0
    02ss8doc7neenaqlcqo46ph47i3zan4nulm5s1odjtxe742884znuesl3up0
    3z0c71awhw4ennlnm7t5fdenp9k50rni0bnhd1r3a9r897w0eur737enmq
    mzn2n6rnpheaqctt3n0kblveyvjo1a98hl8q9dce6eqltxltfhjtlc2flf1b2iz7b
    4v4x51dolw29baxtdlfzxkenves0rd3huj0s427e7hfhz9xiromfn59fx23h5e
    g08cj8p4rz08vchawfhh5ed1ay80bzcc3uhl8k5w3eg6jcff2upg20f1jm4u
    15c0uhaaupzyvfj99o8m674n49srczm8si2npz1lxwqjj3972oqvnp7jx4e1
    yn4rohas0v5ngzntvd5j3j5dwgnn1j36q0lg7k11i8vq3ifjksqa1g268tj814
    0aid8zapogo1avbv375ydy1uorzkk3gbsyln41pl7ocqih9zowzx7iqkfbcwu
    0vgyply7u4wuybaxbqm4ln8ohpm6b7tjph3nua1ill2ohr1n79s9tss9emda
    nhoshqdh6fdf0zudy0mowotthna8xc9fgj2hvubr4uvjclv2b9a918flv2lrg7
    7dld4iezdokyenvadhijnjhxumzhac8wiu62ysxbpl69uhw1p47zhj3r1gcv4
    exn7efxrdilg77m943ajhhc4v3m4afajjk54bje64s6af1x1568lx04vc7rwp
    hpjsgk107tmmjzva9jgi8jxhm3xhtht8rhomz4i4dfkfjg78igfek628awcx24
    wo96mqkad6mzcmqxh3jh4odtr7d8zlethvzdqt5gppoe4dxhth3l51pc09ln
    mov6kuyf08rzm7vbrsyg5mho6vtz77b2yoeqe3zcviafpcwp31vfw7jr9sfw
    1fx9evr945mrf4zmmbaf0wuf58dif8b455bsh332066g7yuilv7qs40ziz0q
    qflbw53iabig6c49hjhrmkehj3swy3owkms0uka5r20yz5m2liwpdgfqm9fb
    xb4aucqdm1fb5koso73okk0740wkig8z9wqgy3sjnxmnksw9qluat4ewd9
    cncit2wmfh3zcmnykfqe92mvyipv4428adp1j4tjyw7hlcxynqnof12ut0h6
    k71j826hgrkt2u564gu9t6x7tvo96z5y72ie4gs24vnkjfza5c35qs2liuoske
    32sm6rk1azl6mbiwzif4wdowkngc5gaq1jg1pb9fjuoheszy427aktyk8ahr
    bp8bw3gtdaukyel1fc1juryjtbc41emfhuvvs7mqwwuyy9pn95ydv739jbjn
    cdzo0pr3vut35evbji9nq0239tni4n7gk62iu7gn4vn538tfe55jn1899rbwd
    wb9b3f9f4tzmw6mytt8x4wiaihf420m5bw22zajq0e5gkeae8h4m54qpra
    rzh3znkelxs5j7gjrdmech316pa0t46pp44459tl6bj13yz41c9bmqz488rzz
    dznlmd3r2dlqqsgvicd0g2gfeaj2ad6og3c00cw5l4sbwi7xx39m3ms8erm
    8j21xag3juqwlcop591qic9ogiyvziyso7u4kvpbcw7gyg0wnjm89h9djmrw
    6k8xbyjxplt72dscgqcw29hn6suwvj99aadp8l0mnh5odjkpnr5yt9w2cqab
    7fyqd57enevbbzb6xfkav6z4ph75ktkvwp6p4gd9e317mtqkn8ro5gbg04l
    b2ulxauyea145d5vfpdceanl03v1iyfs1o3doq1d5xpyu5bl425fl26aje4mk
    oo2y3r4oy0i1bnmviont8ol4pdmzzln85ab9hlimv1lv98fz5madbm8e7e32
    91ji9r2jo723sudgm5brijjumrkayqves66tgz3png79z61g8ni7mu8w9uj6
    hxqy84tnk3huwvilks950qbxd8rvp73w7e0u80ajz85943kviotbjifczo2cdo
    56i2cr8dpgkxl2o67kozjvmtg5w7utbbb2bvygpgetlkg9ca9g180fecgdbzv
    gyoj2bdp5xuhr0qahil1nsxxr9z1kj7injam9s109hrgvpp5am3pq8y6o9x7
    p1j3oamgpjrh9e7c76dvaj2rvyi44pgo7551blrhr8f5sozytntnswiem5d3tj
    ukpl29s26ejt04jj7asc2jn31tuoke0ukmt679t68izatlfgbbqc20nzfkhaktn0
    h7c735fv8395me2n7b53dorffs8aycqq4n7bbk8i01w9yfvfgo2hip68v2kt
    dhg98rnvrlid9kk0z7cxnywxopyd6nkjoh3vixnzul6bjembshxnt79xy8dijd
    c2mtqo2g3nsfik1xsfepf2u7znusxx05ztq3fvqdusb9f6ugez53vabg6gj9y7
    sknajlhptm7z7kjqqye333kl59hthinawn2tr32a9iqn96ge1ke19k3kfmoys
    wad9aatoue9rz95npvhm7kmu48005l5dziic6tsdp05nwnsemqrgontr8u7
    705k94c8mwol6q66dw9c624wgkd7xtayc5rc47c0bhb69khmtqot8kacqg
    8rkz1wq4bajvhvsbyrc69r5tkyh67dwdf24nqdkuwposp8jax79fgesg5rke
    0q049353f7477qhcgxer5skqxsgojme7ea45ytpj19ppj57u7ma0ohwb8er
    8m9x4tkpzora12udwyj6w0p1eqs95r165tmbu4fonsfcomiq7mbh6bp5lej
    heylra7za8pj5mgl4nvzz5092737dhyp553yx6jprd6j432tvuz76iam3pk9
    kql0bd8bf1vzikx9n2qpdjy8w8xenka3ulemcu81nfj8m3how12ecv2j98kb
    htg9zi1lr5cj60gi8yfgtu1edh4yew88pxrw48l11zzdqkxaexx0p6l4zimdl1p
    rkjvq4tnxzjwrorixbgvpvpv5g10qpjg2xu6426wuv2qpx1bomfrtysqr1eyp
    dyqd78nx9x0y10qa8em4oe3p42744q73940ugghm1sbqdve62frtn9k36
    6nilcfa0i2c6nt9s5bu9yqywezqa919cu99o8c8tcaynh2mfxp

Then go to wall 2, shelf 4, volume 5, page 38

There you will find the randomly generated sentence halfway down the page.

“Hi my name is smelly goat and I’m a clone of myself an infinite number of times in a finite moment”

Here you can search for any sentence or paragraph ever said and find it.

https://libraryofbabel.info/search.html

I'm sure they don't store anything in their database until you do a search....it's reverse engineered at the moment you do a search and then stored with the generated hex....sneaky.

Last edited by Aaron on Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:42 am

Just kidding about the drugs by the way.

I’ve seen just as strange things myself without using drugs.

Straight on
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:29 am

Can confirm, I wasn't on drugs when I saw orbs.
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:35 am

smelly wrote:https://youtu.be/YelSSRAE1Hs

As I listened this old saying came to mind.

"Talking to yourself isn't be a sigh of insanity but answer yourself definitely is."
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:44 pm

Aaron wrote:https://youtu.be/s86-Z-CbaHA

Has smelly been using any drugs other than weed?

Did Marissa see these orbs?

I am on a 2 week fast, no pot or yummy food.

So might be related.

She sees them sometimes and she sees people and beings in parts of the house.

They are swarming us.

She was watching a kid cap on the counter yesterday and it had been still setting on its side for 1 day and as she watched it it started rolling back and forth and she freaked and called me.

Haha.

Fun times.

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:48 am