Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Prologue - Cy's 'Prologue Origin' document Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Prologue - Cy's 'Prologue Origin' document Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:53 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Prologue - Cy's 'Prologue Origin' document Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Prologue - Cy's 'Prologue Origin' document Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Prologue - Cy's 'Prologue Origin' document Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Prologue - Cy's 'Prologue Origin' document Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Prologue - Cy's 'Prologue Origin' document Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Prologue - Cy's 'Prologue Origin' document Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Prologue - Cy's 'Prologue Origin' document Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

Cy's 'Prologue Origin' document

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Prologue - Cy's 'Prologue Origin' document Empty Cy's 'Prologue Origin' document

Post by 99 Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:00 pm

Am starting this new thread to post my comments on the material in Cy's link for her document entitled 'Prologue Origin' that she first posted in Dan's thread. Here is that post:
    -----------------------
    @99
    https://t.co/VWHNhBgSxf

see me in pm if questions or want to know more - be intuitive.

ref. a parallel perspective on the narrative in book - Legacy of the Elder Gods by M. Don Schorn
    -----------------------------------

Anyone who also wants to comment on it too, can post those comments here.

I'm still in the process of reading it over.... very interesting!
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Prologue - Cy's 'Prologue Origin' document Empty Re: Cy's 'Prologue Origin' document

Post by Cyrellys Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:31 pm

99 wrote:Am starting this new thread to post my comments on the material in Cy's link for her document entitled 'Prologue Origin' that she first posted in Dan's thread. Here is that post:
    -----------------------
    @99
    https://t.co/VWHNhBgSxf

see me in pm if questions or want to know more - be intuitive.

ref. a parallel perspective on the narrative in book - Legacy of the Elder Gods by M. Don Schorn
    -----------------------------------

Anyone who also wants to comment on it too, can post those comments here.

I'm still in the process of reading it over.... very interesting!

TY 99. One small correction. I am not the author of Prologue: Origin.

This document is associated with a group linked to The Department of Navy. What is the Department of Navy? It is NOT the US Navy. It IS tasked with interaction in Contact.

There are currently two races who have taken responsibility for chaperoning Humanity as adopted parents/mentors.

There are 'helpers' who were asked to be born here to assist Source/God help humanity with regaining their future from those who have been attempting to steal it and destroy humanity. These helpers understood before affirmation that this would be a one way trip. They join humanity, become part of it...are subject to whatever the outcome of humanity's choice is -- suicide or life.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Prologue - Cy's 'Prologue Origin' document Empty Re: Cy's 'Prologue Origin' document

Post by 99 Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:00 pm

Thanks for that clarification Cy. You just documented that correction here and anyone who logs on here will see it.
    I'm on my second read of it so I can comment on it in a coherent manner and not miss anything. It's truly a remarkable documents. Definitely one for the ages.
    Have also been reading over the info in those links of others who have commented on it. More later!
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:05 pm

I'm going to keep all further comment about the document and the ongoing story involving it, here.  I don't wish to disturb Dan further or pollute his work.  And I don't wish to drag it all over the forum making it difficult for those who want to follow what is happening, if I posted on The New Nephilim thread.  Yes I have read the posts at that thread and I do have some comments on it.

First however, I'm going to add auxillary information for anyone truly interested in this, here.

Paradigm Map & Cy's 2018 Personal Active Library (this does not include titles/texts in archives & 8 mothballed machines!):
    https://www.slideshare.net/CyrellysGeibhendach1/manticore2172018-a

Best book on record that is comparable: Legacy of the Elder Gods by M.Don Schorn

The Last Dannan Series & Letter to Kindred:
    https://www.slideshare.net/CyrellysGeibhendach1/last-dannan-series-and-letter-to-all-kindred

The ongoing dialog between Mind Mix Radio (Cy) & the group at Prime Creator (@sunking714) on Twitter:  
    1.  Mind Mix Radio (Cy at Twitter) https://twitter.com/mindmixradio/with_replies
    2.  Prime Creator aka Sunking (Twitter) https://twitter.com/sunking714
    3.  Quintus Dias at Twitter:  https://twitter.com/RenovaAlejandro

4.  Q most of the Q pages are now gone.  You can still catch a glimpse here:  https://8ch.net/greatawakening/res/110.html
    5.  Chris is the one to see for compilation of Q content:  https://twitter.com/CMalcheski

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:21 pm

BACK GROUND YOU NEED.

1. Some familiarity with some of the oldest texts in existence, including vedic, sumerian, ancient irish origin stories/Cormac/Ollamh Fodhla and The Scribes of Fermoy (see C.E.L.T. corpus of electronic texts at University of Ireland)

2. Some understanding of what the purpose of the Q prompting posts were for.

3. Some understanding of an Ancient Global War and Earth as a post apocalyptic planet. Two sides who fought. How the Ancients (non-terrestrials) were related in the fight. Who are the descendants of each side. Is the war still waging?

4. Some understanding of Earth as a seed bed for new races of hyper conscious beings or genetic library.

5. Some understanding of the Deep State: history, structure, exopolitical activity strands. If new start with Project Preserve Destiny & Wingmakers, 5412 & A.R. Borden - see WesPenre.com Levels of Learning series, 432 Mystery (deep web), Department of Navy (not US Navy), Solar Warden.

*432 Mystery: http://432hunabku.referata.com/wiki/Main_Page

6. RH negative blood. What are typical attributes of those with RH negative blood. How this is related.

7. Helpful: studies on psi & consciousness. Including related cutting edge physics.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:38 pm

On February 18-19 2018 WHAT HAPPENED?

Many events.

- death among the white hat warriors in combat
    - Q get's cleaning orders and shuts down
    - Sunking seeks the last two 13s for the Council
    - Psi Call is put out on the consciousness interconnection with water amplification to locate/trigger final 13 (ArchAngel)

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:10 am

On Feb 20th 2018, the 13th member was added to the list.

Spoiler:

Questions about 13, the Letter, the List, the Council:

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:25 am

I'm rolling up my sleeves to dig into all of this material now. Finishing up on my second read of the Prologue Doc, but am also reading the background info too.

Prologue Doc: Some of it is familiar to me but with a different translation of it. Other info in it is new to me. Will comment later on this... fascinating material and I'm still processing it.

The bottom line: Am looking forward exploring all of this material, including a review of those ancient texts and traditions since the days of antiquity and even earlier. It's all part of the story and nothing should be left out. It all needs to be included to get the whole picture and to solve the missing pieces of the puzzle.

What an adventure this is going to be!
    yohansmittenbergIII

Prologue - Cy's 'Prologue Origin' document Empty what direction?

Post by yohansmittenbergIII Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:42 am

Read the document, have seen similar explanations of earth and the many incarnations and destruction's. Where would be a good starting place to continue looking into and gaining knowledge of this enlightening of this. I have seen this and read different but similar thoughts. I know that we have been kept in the dark and ignorant of many truths. Truth, Light and Love last forever so why not look into and test the spirit to see where it will go. Thanks a bunch.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:56 am

Good Morning 99 & Yohan!

@99 We had a very revealing exchange on Sunking at Twitter last night about Labyrinth/Corteum...What PFC Paper #3 said about "Corteum":

PFC Paper #3 wrote:He also changed the names of the ET group, the Corteum; a few dates, and a few other things, for what he considered, "goodreasons," But my point is: Dr. Anderson was genuine

@Yohan

The book I recommended is loaded with info on this very same narrative and is congruent with the Ancient Irish version too.  However, Legacy of the Elder Gods by M Don Schorn, goes into great historical detail matching to the extant historical documents & archaeology.

Based on last night's 'correction' of Core Team (Corteum), I would surmise that all of A R Borden, Wingmakers, and Wes Penre material probably should be done.  That's a ton of reading...I never finished all of it.  I've been thru the groups MPO/LERM materials and some related stuff.  The language is weird but workable.  I can't complain about the language too badly, considering they were approaching all of it without roots and were thus composing from scratch.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

yohansmittenbergIII

Prologue - Cy's 'Prologue Origin' document Empty Reasons

Post by yohansmittenbergIII Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:47 am

This struck me to the core, being a witness and being intuitive and knowing that things are ratcheting up I was drawn here, not for the reasons and direction that I planned, I have a "Sense" that I wish I could explain. It deals with people, events that are happening, foreknowledge, been thought of as a "Jonah" running form my mission but knowing you can run all you want, but can not hide. Parallel event, What happened when "Methuselah' died? We had a icon die, whether people believed in what he preached or not, the only one who was least corrupt of the thumping spouters, stayed on point, Is it a start of historic parallel. Had it put in my mind 25 years ago, will this trigger the plan of the light forces? We are called and know who we are, we have a sense of the fakers, those being used by the dark. Some know what they doing, some have allowed themselves to be manipulated by the darkness. What is going on WOW, the chances you find out there inspiration and understanding that so few can see or even want to know, but it is there, with many thanks. I am diving onto the unknown with hope of growth and understanding, time spent for "tuition in life".

PS going to start with first book, thanks again and for being such a resource.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:10 am

yohansmittenbergIII wrote:This struck me to the core, being a witness and being intuitive and knowing that things are ratcheting up I was drawn here, not for the reasons and direction that I planned, I have a "Sense" that I wish I could explain. It deals with people, events that are happening, foreknowledge, been thought of as a "Jonah" running form my mission but knowing you can run all you want, but can not hide. Parallel event, What happened when "Methuselah' died? We had a icon die, whether people believed in what he preached or not, the only one who was least corrupt of the thumping spouters, stayed on point, Is it a start of historic parallel. Had it put in my mind 25 years ago, will this trigger the plan of the light forces? We are called and know who we are, we have a sense of the fakers, those being used by the dark. Some know what they doing, some have allowed themselves to be manipulated by the darkness. What is going on WOW, the chances you find out there inspiration and understanding that so few can see or even want to know, but it is there, with many thanks. I am diving onto the unknown with hope of growth and understanding, time spent for "tuition in life".

PS going to start with first book, thanks again and for being such a resource.

Well said Yohan. My sense is you are far from alone. There are untold numbers of people out there of all ages who have done what they could to fight the darkness in small and large ways, who are battered and beaten by the storm but who still harbor the spark of Origin. That everyone has been waiting for the return of Light to which to contribute...I see people leaping into the fray with great gusto; efforts redoubled; reaching for strands they can work with.

This Great Awakening may become a tidal wave that surprise even those who still believed in human potential. And that would be a truly good thing for the Universe and its future.

I was told long ago that there were others out there coming in to help...that it was THAT important.

Blessings upon all who revitalize and become inspired once more.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:16 am

I have some things to do today so I will post more tonight. But one of the things we might reflect upon historically today is the ancient global war...the Ancients retreated after a treaty was arranged with the ancestors of the Illumined. The treaty was to assure the dark ones did not annihilate humanity. It was to give time and space for humanity to grow and become aware. But it also left the dark ones in powerful positions of influence on this world.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Sign

Post by Sign Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:41 pm

Hi all..Just read the "Prologue Origin" of the Universe .. Interesting.. Rolling Eyes
    i'll try and write my longer version "meaning of life" later.

as i'm not the brightest of sparks in the universe.. i take it we are just little cell organisms been looked at in a microscope in some experimental lab..

Longer version to come..
    regards
    Signman
    yohansmittenbergIII

Post by yohansmittenbergIII Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:51 pm

Well said Yohan. My sense is you are far from alone. There are untold numbers of people out there of all ages who have done what they could to fight the darkness in small and large ways, who are battered and beaten by the storm but who still harbor the spark of Origin. That everyone has been waiting for the return of Light to which to contribute...I see people leaping into the fray with great gusto; efforts redoubled; reaching for strands they can work with.

This Great Awakening may become a tidal wave that surprise even those who still believed in human potential. And that would be a truly good thing for the Universe and its future.

I was told long ago that there were others out there coming in to help...that it was THAT important.

Blessings upon all who revitalize and become inspired once more.

Cy

Let it be so this very moment
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:23 am

On February 21 2018.  MESSAGE MATCH.  SYNCHRONICITY.  SYNERGY.

Over 100 dialog posts interwoven across both accounts MINDMIXRADIO and SUNKING714

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Sign

Post by Sign Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:58 am

Hi All
    "DISCLOSURE is SO IMPORTANT to humanity"

disclosure is going to happen eventually but it will only be partial at best. Don't think they will allowed to do anything else. Which will be a same as it will hold back all the technology which humanity requires.

Signman
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:09 pm

Signman wrote:Hi All
    "DISCLOSURE is SO IMPORTANT to humanity"

disclosure is going to happen eventually but it will only be partial at best. Don't think they will allowed to do anything else. Which will be a same as it will hold back all the technology which humanity requires.

Signman

Who all comprises the Sunking (GROUP)? Did you understand who all was present?

What is the Department of Navy? (search on page: http://illuminati-news.com/ufos-and-aliens/html/jordon-file.htm )

from linked page Illuminati-news.com wrote:The Department of the Navy [D.O.N.] is a relatively SMALL clandestine agency within the United States Government which is staffed primarily by individuals ostensibly recruited and trained by other elements of the Federal Government. It is funded and supported by the National Security Agency and is also augmented by very tightly compartmentalized elements of the armed forces [I believe that BLUE LIGHT is the original code name for the U.S. Army's EBE-related unit, which was allegedly converted into the now famous counter-terrorist DELTA FORCE] and other governmental organizations. [Approximately one third of headquarters DIVISION FIVE of the FBI is actually a front for D.O.N., with at least several dozen HQ special agents devoted to these matters.]

Despite its name, the "Department of the Navy" has very LITTLE to do with the actual United States Navy. Its existence is known only by an extremely limited number of individuals and its actual mission is known by an even smaller number. The Department of the Navy's purpose is to direct extraordinary unique activities in relation to extraterrestrial biological entities [EBEs] and alien technologies with the primary missions of combating alien operations which are hostile to the national security of the United States, gathering and exploiting alien technologies, and the containment of premature disclosure of information regarding the presence and intentions of the EBEs.

currently staffed by NAVY, MARINES.

Who does Q include? N & M

Who guards POTUS? Marines

Who is Admr Rogers?

What is 10th Fleet?

What is the grid?

What is psi? What is the collective?

How does Sunking differentiate between AI and ai? Why? What is the impact of Dark vs Light in Choice of Nature & Consciousness Collective?

What if you knew your world was a sentient Consciousness/Soul in its own right...a seed bed for infant ensouled beings.

How is it Mind is not limited by Time, Space, nor Place?

Why would you need a manufactured narrative when you are surrounded by dialogs engaged in the organic?

You are so close Signman. Read! It's all there. All the pieces laying before you to assemble.

What if the next chapter in the story of the universe and in your Bible was written in your presence. Would you notice? Who has noticed? Who has not?

Humanity must not suicide; must not be destroyed by the Illumined or the conscriptive illicit Technocracy & Depopulation Agenda or any of the other forms the Darkness takes to deconstruct.

All of Source/God's Creation depends on Humanity choosing LIFE. There is a fantastic future awaiting us.

Be inspired.

Cyrellys

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:23 pm

Cyrellys 2-22-2018 pm reply to ------ wrote:You might find it most helpful to understand that stupidity and ignorance is NOT the same thing.

There are many possible sources for ignorance. For some people, fear whether realized or instinctive causes them to retreat from the truths they do not have immediate resources to cope with...this is especially true when facing as enormous and complex an evil as we do today. Those who retreat from reality are hiding as a form of self-protection. They do not feel they have the armor or the skill to cope. They turn off their inspiration, their self-belief and circle the wagons in self defense. They will for the sake of pure survival fight to hang on to their myopia and ignorance for they believe it is the only shield at their disposal and the only thing they can do in the landscape.

It takes great courage, creativity, and empathy to reach into that envelope to bring them out and show them how to stand in the face of such adversity. Some of those we love have NEVER done something like this. Be gentle but firm. Lead by example. Encourage them to follow at first, remember who they are, and be inspired. When they have accomplished all three they will naturally take off like an airplane on a runway that reaches flight speed. Uplift and encourage them.

We strive to leave no one of potential behind.

The evil out there is very real. We do what we can to shield our loved ones while they go thru this process.

God walks with humanity...God respects free will...He sent his best Light Warriors to help. He gives time for Humanity to believe in themselves once again as HE believes in Humanity, his favorite children. He KNOWs we can can do this. The message in the bottle says BE INSPIRED! HELP THEM REMEMBER WHO THEY ARE! Jesu started the acknowledgement and laid a "character/choice of nature" path for mankind to grab onto and make good use of. It was never intended to become a sprawling entanglement of competing religions. It was demonstration and leadership by example. We are in the next steps of transformation. But humanity must WANT to be a part of God's creation from this point forward...the DARKNESS RISES. It is WE who must rise to meet and surpass it. THE DARKNESS WANTS HUMANITY TO FAIL IN THIS. THE DARKNESS WANTS HUMANITY TO CIRCLE THE WAGONS, CRAWL IN THEIR HOLE AND HIDE FROM THIS DESTRUCTION OF THE LIGHT IN MANKIND.

Tell them. Show this to them if you feel it would help.

I remain. HUMANITY's FUTURE IS MY FUTURE...in coming home I knew this was a one way trip.

I am available if needed. I stand on the shield wall with all my kindred. I am sword & shield; the light in the darkness.

I will not allow the darkness to take HUMANITY OUT OF THE EQUATION. IT IS THAT IMPORTANT. THE LEAST SHALL BE THE GREATEST.

ALL TOGETHER NOW.

Cyrellys

Consider one more thing (The dog with no illusion)...sometimes ignorance is a Glamour....why?

Think about every Light Warrior and the various tasks they take on...who stands behind them? Who makes it possible for them to devote SO MUCH TIME to what they do?

If we do not discern the difference between true ignorance (especially the kind that is the fear born shield) vs the Glamour persona that supports an engaged warrior in this war, then we might inadvertently upset that system taking the warrior(s) out of the game. Every great ship is supported by a fleet...who are the members of your fleet? How do they make your presence possible?

Sometimes redirection would eliminate the mojo rather than result in the Awakening. Some are a part of the Great Awakening even if not directly engaged. Take note where this is the case, wield your power carefully. Discernment.

Not all ignorance is ignorance. Appearances is not always as it seems.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Sign

Post by Sign Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:54 am

Cy.. thanks..

read your link to Confessions. Have heard most of this before. But didn't know what the DON was so i have learned something new. I'm not sure i want to believe that all this is actually taking place. But i would not be surprised.

The issues i have the w/bers Robert Lazar etc.. Grant Cameron made the point in his book MM that Lazar knew a well known Ufologist . his name eludes me. (Must start taking notes)
    So why would the Government even let him into Dreamland if his background did not stand up. ???
    I would like to know what Robert Lazar has to say about the above but have heard he has become some what of a recluse

regards
    Signman
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:33 am

Signman wrote:Cy.. thanks..

read  your link to Confessions. Have heard most of this before.  But didn't know what the DON was so i have learned something new. I'm not sure i want to believe that all this is actually taking place. But i would not be surprised.  

The issues i have the w/bers Robert Lazar  etc.. Grant Cameron made the point in his book MM that Lazar knew a well known Ufologist . his name eludes me. (Must start taking notes)  
    So why would the Government even let him into Dreamland if his background did not stand up. ???  
    I would like to know what Robert Lazar has to say about the above but have heard he has become some what of a recluse

regards
    Signman

Well to answer your question, back in the hey-day of these guys generation, you didn't get in on any of this stuff unless the deep side of the pool had first found some way to compromise you. That's how the dark side controls the system and people in it. They dig & dig or create dirt, saddle the target in question with that dirt.

With the digital age they don't even have to find real dirt, they can photo shop it. An example is a photo of Richard Theilman in a bondage costume that Google arbitrarily keeps at near the top of the search results for his name. This is done deliberately...you've probably heard the term: plausible deniability.

It's the dirty tricks that goes on. No one asks for having their lives compromised. But it has always gone with the territory...if they aren't already dirty, then its arranged for them.

There aren't any saints in the interesting part of the paradigm. Sad reality. But that doesn't mean that there is not white hats or good guys. Mostly they are individuals who choose, enough is enough and the turn around and start fighting, come what may. Most of the those who embrace life as a champion, knows all too intimately the cost and the stakes for the world.

You don't have to love every bit of their lives or choices, but I think for the most part the respect has been earned. They're the moving targets in the landscape...we're at liberty to have our opinions, no one is going to wet works us for what we know...it's the guys who know enough to prove what they know or who possess proof who are at risk. I think the public sometimes forgets that. It is easy to be critical but to walk their road? Not so much.

Another staple reality in the paradigm is that for many of that generation their narratives were at times a mix of truth and cover (fiction that shields). Some of them still had friends or command structures to protect so full truth or full disclosure on their part was not an option...what we inherit from them is often the digestible parts from their point of view.

Knowing these things we can approach the paradigm with a modicum of realism in how we treat and react.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Sign

Post by Sign Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:42 am

I will read on and learn..

Signman.
    Sign

Post by Sign Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:30 am

Hi all .
    thought this was interesting reading

https://alienpolicy.com/nasa-discovered-proof-of-portals-and-has-just-sent-four-spacecrafts-to-test-them/

Signman
    Sign

Post by Sign Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:47 am

Hi all
    continuing this topic..

watch this video..
    JOSEPH FARRELL - ANTARCTICA BOMBSHELL REVEALED! ADMIRAL BYRD JFK NAZIS & ATLANTIS - DARK JOURNALIST

it has a few interesting points. Namely the Lockheed Martin spin. which i had also picked up on
    Plus another Buzz tweet. about a lunch pad.
    Signman.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:23 am