Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:53 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

5 posters

The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 4 Empty The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz

Post by Admin Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 4 Euler210

(Thread Post Setup on Behalf of GarzParz, Enjoy!)

GARZPARZ: Morality is a just a shadow of right action. Right action isn’t the highest degree of morality any more than agapè is the highest degree of love. When you understand and are able to act from right action, morality is no longer necessary; it’s instantly obsolete and discarded.

This is at the heart of the Bhagavad Gita.

Arjuna, as a moral creature, throws down his weapon and refuses to launch a war.

As he, I threw my arms down and refused to fight.

Krishna converts him to a creature of right action by freeing him from delusion and Arjuna takes up his weapon and launches the war.

This is what I have realized also. I found a sword inside as well. I’m at war now, not within. I’m not always nice and peaceful. Of course it is a story always happening. Right action has nothing to do with right or wrong, good or evil, naughty or nice. It is without altruism or compassion. Morality is the set of rules and regulations that you use to navigate through life when you’re still trying to steer your ship rather than let it follow the flow.

Go with the flow always, you can’t fight it. I am overcome.

Happiness, Compassion are dream concepts for an ego trying to realize itself, but self can’t know no-self.

I would make a good assassin with this understanding, no thanks Wink

The owl of this world loves to live in the ruins of love.” - Polynation - Sufi I song

ADMIN NOTE: See more of Garzparz posts at Dan Smiths thread. Special Guest Forum.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 4 Empty Re: The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz

Post by Guest Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:58 am

I have been developing a powerfully close friendship the last two years with a guy from my office. We share with each other as we would speak to ourselves. Our friendship goes through cycles, but has been a great source of help to both of us. We often are sending each other thoughts we think came from within our own minds at the exact right moment. Many magickal connections. I would say we are psychically communicating.

Until one develops a true friendship with themselves, I don't think it possible for them to interact as a Human Being with others. A true friendship is not covetous, but mutually supportive.

I often am reading the Stoic Seneca these days, everyday recently, and I really thought his description of friendship profound, for it has been my recent experience. He often quotes Epicurus and says any good truth belongs to all as common knowledge and he felt it good to free knowledge and teach. So who knows where he ends and I begin or vice versa. The teacher is always learning as they teach.

Some excerpts from Letter 6 on Sharing Knowledge...

"I can show you many who have lacked, not a friend, but a friendship; this, however, cannot possibly happen when souls are drawn together by identical inclinations into an alliance of honourable desires. And why can it not happen? Because in such cases men know that they have all things in common, especially their troubles."

"I therefore wish to impart to you this sudden change in myself; I should then begin to place a surer trust in our friendship, – the true friendship which hope and fear and self-interest cannot sever, the friendship in which and for the sake of which men meet death."

"No good thing is pleasant to possess, without friends to share it."

"Meanwhile, I owe you my little daily contribution; you shall be told what pleased me to-day in the writings of Hecato;[2] it is these words: "What progress, you ask, have I made? I have begun to be a friend to myself." That was indeed a great benefit; such a person can never be alone. You may be sure that such a man is a friend to all mankind. Farewell."

Letters 3, 9, and 35 are also very instructive.

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Moral_letters_to_Lucilius/Letter_6

Letter 9, beware the 'fair-weather' friend.

"Let us now return to the question. The wise man, I say, self-sufficient though he be, nevertheless desires friends if only for the purpose of practising friendship, in order that his noble qualities may not lie dormant. Not, however, for the purpose mentioned by Epicurus[6] in the letter quoted above: "That there may be someone to sit by him when he is ill, to help him when he is in prison or in want;" but that he may have someone by whose sick-bed he himself may sit, someone a prisoner in hostile hands whom he himself may set free. He who regards himself only, and enters upon friendships for this reason, reckons wrongly. The end will be like the beginning: he has made friends with one who might assist him out of bondage; at the first rattle of the chain such a friend will desert him."

--

It is worth having friends, making them, tending to them. We often are not very good at the last part, as it is in the making of a new friendship, we are most moved and excited by, but they can mature into very fine things. The best of things. Human beings were made to be social cooperative creatures, but it only balances when all can move from their center without desire, submitting to nature and reason.

Many times the wise man desires friendship, and Seneca advocates that you should be active about friendship. If you want a friend, be a friend. The wise man should bear solitude, but not miss the opportunity of making a friend. There are plenty of precepts that I cannot hunt down at the moment but will return to add if I find them.

Your wife, husband or partner could be your truest friend. Who is close to you that you are keeping at a distance, perhaps you should welcome them to your fire and share a meal with them.

black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 4 Empty Re: The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:43 am

I have truly pierced myself.

I see I can choose my game and make my life mean what I like.

I am invited to do so.

I speak directly now with Self when I like.

I see the Cheshire smile anywhere I look.

It’s an odd experience...freedom...loss of fear.

Was it worth becoming an actor in life and accepting my part?

I can only say from my view here that it is all very beautiful Smile

And sad Sad

I can’t get away from the sadness of life, not in my own, but all around me.

My friends falter and fall.

My family is lost and very soon will meet Death profoundly.

Yet I thrive.

I thrive because I abide.

I abide in peace because I abide in myself.

I see what Seneca meant, I have become a friend to myself.

These are my letters to the world.

I realize I must keep my awareness alive in the world.

I will walk beside any who flow beside me.

I embrace all as friends.

I will retreat from this world in time.

For now, I am entangled and having the most incredible experience.

Being natural...listening to all around and inside and exploring the shadowy depths and what is to see in the shadow of the sun and moon.

This is a life.

As good as can be had in this time I think.

There is a fine quality to the moment.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:36 am

REVOLUTION

There isn’t any need
    to seek outside yourself.
    Look inside, allow ideas
    and methods and ways of
    perceiving to dissolve, and
    you will see that your original
    face and that of all the
    buddhas are one and the same.

— Wei Wu Wei

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:53 pm

Seneca and an alien walk into a bar...who buys the first drink?

Post by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:04 pm

If you face things other than from calm peaceful center, you are already off balance, so remove what is causing the disturbance or let it pass, what do you care, you are a calm peaceful lake.

black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 4 7d7e5f10

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:28 am

Empty your hands
    Relax your mind
    There, now you’re living

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:19 pm

I blab and blab and say the same thing a 1000 ways. I babble because what I see in the Sun, is inside of us!

This is literally the Truth, the only One we can know.

I think Dan would acknowledge the same thing in his way.

Is it not as plain as the nose upon your face?!

Is it not totally obvious?

Behold...

The Sun...

black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 4 F47e2010

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:55 pm

In this age of...confusion...the exoteric has frayed its connection to the esoteric, but one implies the other always as anti-matter exists to counter matter.

In this age of...darkness...the body has betrayed its spirit.

Well that is not true here any longer.

Here there is Truth.

So here, a body has unified with its spirit, whatever the knowing intuitive part of us is a symbol of.

An empty formalism pervades the world.

Well, I seek to master the sacred science and it reveals itself to me.

It calls me forth as a steward of Truth.

I’m not sure what the Green Mother has for me yet, but today, she is gentle and kind.

She meets me where no one ever could.

She touches me like no one ever will.

She is the Darkness.

She stalks me as easy prey.

She circles me now.

Skulls hanging from her neck reminding me of the wisdom of life.

I see blood dripping from her teeth.

I want her to tear me to pieces as a slave before a Gladiator.

I long for it.

In this age...of delusion...the spirt searches to and fro seeking a foothold in its own creation.

The Way cannot be systematized.

For those who can open to the immensity of Truth, The Way will open one to Everything.

There are possibilities of conception unimagined opening to us.

Truth is total and all encompassing, as it must be.

Wisdom is yours only if you are open.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:12 pm

drip

this moment of freedom
    it drips from the sky
    like orange marmalade

when I was a boy
    i dreamt of being king
    i melted down my crown

now I stand
    on the edge of eternity
    filled with starlight

to know yourself
    swirling
    a mote in god’s eye

killing time
    towing the line
    shattered dreams

windows of meaning
    bubbles popping
    don’t leave yet

so many pretty
    things to see
    just waiting to be

on top
    in the center
    of a lost soul no more

a gentle whisper heard
    fairies dancing mid air
    beating hearts echo

what does it mean
    it means
    now is living

black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 4 Cd719410

Post by Guest Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:54 am

Possession of Silence

“The energy of the whole has taken possession of you. You are possessed, you are no more, the whole is. This moment, as the silence penetrates in you, you can understand the significance of it, because it is the same silence that Gautam Buddha experienced. It is the same silence that Chuang Tzu or Bodhidharma or Nansen....

The taste of the silence is the same.

Time changes, the world goes on changing, but the experience of silence, the joy of it, remains the same. That is the only thing you can rely upon, the only thing that never dies. It is the only thing that you can call your very being.”

— Osho Zen: The Diamond Thunderbolt, Chapter 1

I follow no one but myself, I promote no path but Truth. I enjoy being reminded by OSHO what time it is. This brother is throughly ‘with’ himself as they used to say.

Can you dig it?

Silence

Post by Guest Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:38 pm

Stoic minute...

FORGIVE OVER AND OVER AND OVER

“Generally, we're all doing the best we can.

When someone speaks to you curtly, disregards what you say, performs what seems to be a thoughtless gesture or even an outright evil act, think to yourself, "If I were that person and had endured the same trials, borne the same heartbreaks, had the same parents, and so on, I probably would have done or said the same thing." We are not privy to the stories behind people's actions, so we should be patient with others and suspend our judgment of them, recognizing the limits of our understanding. It does not mean we condone evil deeds or endorse the idea that different actions carry the same moral weight.

When people do not act as you would wish them to, exercise the muscles of your good nature by shrugging your shoulders and saying to yourself "Oh well." Then let the incident go.

Try, also, to be as kind to yourself as possible. Do not measure yourself against others or even against your ideal self. Human betterment is a gradual, two-steps-forward, one-step-back effort.

Forgive others for their misdeeds over and over again. This gesture fosters inner peace.

Forgive yourself over and over and over again. Then try to do better next the time.”

— Epictetus - The Art of Living

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:13 am

“You have to look for guidance because you don't know your inner guide is hidden inside you. You have to find the inner guide, and that's what I call your witness. That's what I call your dharma, that's what I call your intrinsic buddha. You have to awaken that buddha and your life will shower blessings, benediction. Your life will become so radiant with good, with godliness, more than you can possibly conceive. It is almost like light. Your room is dark, just bring light in. Even a small candle will do, and the whole darkness disappears. And once you have a candle you know where the door is.

You don't have to think about it: "Where is the door?"

Only blind people think about where the door is. People who have eyes and the light is there, they don't think. Have you ever thought, "Where is the door?" You simply get up and go out. You never give a single thought to where the door is. You don't start groping for the door or hitting your head against the wall. You simply see, and there is not even a flicker of thought. You simply go out.”

— Osho God is Dead: Now Zen is the Only Living Truth

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:33 am

A Discordian note.

Fun place: http://historiadiscordia.com/adam-gorightly-gets-letters-%E2%80%93-from-kerry-thornley-manson-and-raw-and-the-process-church-oh-my/

“Carl Jung had argued the Trinity concealed a fourth element, hidden in the human subconscious, which was the Devil. He believed that omitting this fourth component of the "Quaternity" resulted in psychological unbalance.”

The Greys may be the compromised and conforming part of humanity, resistance to the Gods, eschatology agents?

Who would benefit from continued separation of the Godhead within Humanity?

Agents of separation.

Get behind me Satan.

The Process Church popped up on my Discordian radar.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:03 pm

I’ve been around...

The greatest magick on Earth?

Love

You need not stray far from its shore...

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:38 pm

It is sincerity and a turn inwards that brings spiritual awareness.

Isn’t that interesting.

But in a world promoting self over all else, this would be the only Way out with a soul, which is not yours really anyway.

Every few thousand years something shows up to change things, balance the scale, tear down the new Towers of Babel and lift up those with the Light and Shadow at balance.

I have enjoyed unmerited favor.

I am grateful and when I went looking for a God to thank a gentle voice said look within yourself and so I did.

And then I awoke in a wasteland.

A desert.

An ice age.

It seems in life, we are allowing energies to live with us and distract us or we are letting ourselves naturally go our way.

Self-awareness is a trick, a con. It unlocks Heaven or Hell in one’s life dependent on intent. Well, there is another way, to just be here now, not cajoled or controlled.

Don’t play the game of Angels and Demons, be a Human Being. Remember how wonderfully made you are. Remember you are loved and could never truly separate yourself from your source.

We are the People of the Truth. We caste out the priests and money changers from our minds.

I am spoken to now.

I am told welcome.

Enjoy yourself.

Go with it.

I am.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:36 pm

“In a time of deceit, telling the Truth is a revolutionary act.” - George Orwell

One I would die a thousand times for and indeed have.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:32 pm

Stoic minute...

Be Grateful and Stay the Course

“Regardless of what is going on around you, make the best of what is in your power, and take the rest as it occurs.

Practice having a grateful attitude and you will be happy. If you take a broad view of what befalls each person and appreciate the usefulness of things that happen, it is natural to give thanks to the Ultimate for everything that happens in the world.”

— Epictetus - The Art of Living pg. 108-109

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:45 pm

You can gain wisdom, but it can’t be taught.

-AdM

But even wisdom is a lie. All that can be known...a lie. I AM is all any sentient being can know. No one can have any other knowledge, none is to be found. No one can know more than I AM. So what could God be?

No insiders or all knowers exist of any kind. No higher beings. The Truth is much better.

After knowing I AM, it’s all belief and imaginations after.

I AM...Consciousness, no God here, thus all claimants are invalidated. This destroys the Universe.

In Truth only two things exist, but only one is real. One is Consciousness and the other is the content of Consciousness, which is not real.

I’m awake in the dream state. I live with my woman and dog. I explore my Consciousness. I amuse myself as I tread water. Boredom is the enemy of Awareness.

There is no Truth in the dream state, because there is no dream state in truth.

Happy flowing.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:21 pm

The Closed Time Loop Dan speaks of is where Brahman, The Infinite Consciousness, outside of time unmanifest creates appearance for Atman to experience.

“If we could see without the distorting influence of ego, everything would appear perfect.” — William Blake

I can say I am aware.

I can’t say I am intelligent.

The world is an appearance I subscribe to.

When on Earth, do as the Earthings do.

I know I am aware, but I only believe I am thinking.

If the content of the Dream is untrue...here we find ourselves stuck.

There are no facts here, just imagination happening.

We wake from one dream into another.

The black hole of inner space is the great cosmic flusher.

“In a dream state, it’s better to be amused than correct.” — JM

Hatred of false self drives us toward no self.

Emotional energy must be harnessed to get to the singularity or you can fall off a cliff.

The neutral buoyancy zone is where most people live their lives where fear and hate are balanced, but not powerful enough to leave orbit.

There are no archons or demons holding us back, just regulating processes.

The ego sphere keeps you focused out. I had found a comfortable spot near the edge of the storm, singularity, closer to the event horizon is not the same as crossing.

Once flushed, there is no going back.

My entire life was an illusion?!

Yes boy, the first and last step of knowing.

So what is this free fall now?!

Resistance is painful.

This is the shredding and ripping away of your ego boy.

When you float, you are done.

I yet have emotional attachments.

I’m acclimating to being awake ‘in’ the dream state.

Do this or don’t.

What is integration?

It’s only found in the black hole of your soul.

Off with his head...

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:40 pm

The dream state is just one big goofy conspiracy.

We will believe any crazy shit anyone else does.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:06 pm

My writing has been a journal of spiritual autolysis.

Shit.

I honestly didn’t know I had all this in me.

It’s been a journal of the process and also the vehicle of it.

Kinda trippy to look back from here.

I have been able to process through volcanic emotions that were so hard to express before I began to write it out.

Writing focuses and empowers our reason.

Dan was the recipient, he was in the way.

It helped me a lot.

It feels so real as you go through it.

I am ever grateful to have the room to spread out.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:36 am

When I die...

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:12 pm

Are you full of Light or Darkness?

The ego blocks the light.

Brahman is not good and Atman/Maya is not evil.

Ego is of the dream state.

So what is the opposite of being filled with Light?

Being filled with desire?

I don’t think entirely. Desire makes life possible. You can never do away with it, but you can supplant it as the driving force of your life.

In either state you are working toward the enlightenment of all things, just in darkness, the shadow drives you mechanistically through desire, you are led.

In the En’lightened’ state, you can fully participate and drive the process of Enlightenment.

But of course there is no such thing as Enlightenment Wink

It isn’t something you find, it’s something you naturally are already, so deep inside beyond the clutches of the dream and ego, you see inside, there was never anything to find.

There is only this here now happening, what more can you know?

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:37 pm

Language is code. We have not found the right symbols to elucidate what we know at the next layer of cognition intuitively yet.

But it is pushing to get out.

But all knowledge is a lie.

The dream state is a wacky place.

Honestly, the flow here seems to be translucent to me and full of stars.

I am having a new kind of communication where threads are woven together and knots are found to be untied. Things are all connecting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:33 am