Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Getting too Close Icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:17 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Getting too Close Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:25 am by dan

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Getting too Close Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Getting too Close Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 10:49 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Getting too Close Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 12:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Getting too Close Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 11:44 pm by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Getting too Close Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Getting too Close Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

» hobbit’s thread
Getting too Close Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 1:00 am by hobbit

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

Getting too Close

Earthling
    Earthling

Getting too Close Empty Getting too Close

Post by Earthling Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:12 am

Ok folks. I have never suffered from a mental disease. I am a scientist by nature and education. I never believed in any of this stuff until I started to investigate the UFO phenomenon about 6 months ago. I have done tons of research and have personally spoken with top ufologists during this time. Interviewed pilots, retired Navy personnel, even had Stanton Friedman speak and answer questions at my local MUFON chapter in Houston, which I have been asked to take over, last April. I even passed the MUFON Investigator test with a 88 on the first try. A 4 hour long test that is extremely hard and requires many long classes, and a 400 page(?) study guide. I'm not bragging (maybe a little). What I mean is that I have done my homework. I am heavily involved and have put together a lot of connections, and threw out a lot of crap too. I am not a fan or a believer of paranormal or interested, not until now. I an not religious, didnt believe in God, most of my life, until just recently. This is due to the overwhelming evidence I have come across in these past 6 months. When Dan and I started talking on the phone I asked him many questions, we exchanged some views on philosophy, his mainly, and got caught up on the whole Ron, Aliyah, and Kashmir story of the portal. At first I was skeptical but the more I followed the more I began to believe what Dan was telling me Ron had told him. I'm even totally familiar with the Paul Bennewitz case involving Doty, another member of the alleged Aviary. I'm still pretty certain Ron and family is telling the truth. It is highly unlikely they are delusional and who would manipulate their daughter if they didn't fully believe it?

Now, how do I incorporate portals into my findings? First, if portals are real and there are personal portals then why not use the meditation that I have grown extremely good at (OBE's/Lucid dreaming, remote viewing, etc) to open a portal all to myself, with of course the help of someone on the other side. I took precaution not to allow bad entities to access my mind. I did my best. It may have not been good enough. I suggest anyone doing this get a spiritual guide to help them achieve this. Do not try this alone. Well, I did.

So I was able to open a personal portal sometime over the past few weeks. I am sure of this. There is a long story about that I can tell later if anyone wants to know. Not sure the exact time as I spent many nights in deep meditation and over the past few weeks I have had anomaly after anomaly. The most recent one was last night. There is a story as to why I threw my blanket in the video (I'll explain later) to get the motion sensor on the camera to go off.

The camera, called a Gaurdzilla, is made for checking on pets while away from the house. It is constantly recording and when it detects movement it rewinds about 10 seconds and records the event.

It should have recorded a consecutive 30 seconds but instead it went back two hours for the first 10 seconds of the video and then a time anomaly occurs. I also recall during that time, a two hour time loss. One minute it was 12:25 then its 2:25. I recall very little if anything during that time. Only about a minute of memory before I threw my blanket.

Pay close attention to the area under the table. It appears the white cat(?) sort of materializes and jumps and then enters into a portal. I say this because he never lands and there is a small bright spot where he seemingly disappears. The portal (a type of white haze) stays there for a few seconds blocking the light reflecting off of the upper part of the chair leg where the cat disappears. Then it goes away and you can see the chair leg again. That is what convinces me. The fog at this location combined with everything else anomalous.  Let me make this clear, I do not know if this is just a cat and a bad recording, or if it is something more! I am just pointing out something strange. Possibilities? .00001%? Ok a possibility.

I have many recordings of the cat under the table and it is very different looking as he is much more visible, brighter white, obviously apparent, and clearly visible, and the motion is normal, and the tail is much longer than this thing. This motion looks almost unnatural in real time, a bit slow possibly, and it even appears choppy as if in a few frames he is hanging in mid air.

Plus, the audio is not affected. And the same show is playing as was two hours earlier when checking a clip recorded at 12:24 right before the 12:25 section in the video. I dont recall listening to over 2 hours of it. Only about 20 minutes.

Take a look for your self. Below are the YouTube videos

If you look at the close up, slowed down section to the far left table leg you can see some other anomalies as well, like perhaps small people peeking out from behind chair legs, as if they were hiding. Of course this could be a digital illusion, but if you rewind it over and over while it is in play mode this really looks odd. Could just be my mind playing tricks with me. These experiences seem to invite in many things I could have never imagined before. So nothing would surprise me. But what is also apparent is the distortion of objects after the "cat" jumps.

Call me crazy but I have had a lot of strange things happen since this personal portal opened.

This is just the closest of what I could call evidence, besides the video taken the day before when I was lucid dreaming that 3 military type men were trying to lead me out of my dream and to another room to get me alone. When the man leading me intersected with 2 other men, he stopped in front of me. I tried to push the man away as he was blocking my path and he tensed up and resisted. Immediately my instincts told me to fight. I grabbed him and in the process proceeded to get punched in the eye. Then I slowly began to wake. The video slows what happened in "this dimension". I start to struggle and my laptop hits me in the eye. I throw it across the room (in my dream I am pushing the guy off of me, not the computer). Shortly afterwards some orbs(which I fully believed would of had to have been dust before this event) get caught on camera. One making a 90 degree turn. Then they just stop. I have tried to recreate throwing things (including a blanket as in the first video) and not once have I been able to reproduce these orbs. My guess is that there were many orbs in the room but the camera only picked up the ones close to the lens.

Keep in mind that I have had several other events that have happened over the past couple of weeks, but are a little less observable. Unless you count the sudden case of Morgellons I caught last week. But that is a different story with some interesting scientists that I have been speaking with. I believe this could also be linked to the portal I opened. Just so happened to get them after talking with this person on the other side of the world, and examining his research.

And then there is this possibility. I am a nut job.

Last edited by Earthling on Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:36 am; edited 4 times in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Getting too Close Empty Re: Getting too Close

Post by painterdoug Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:21 pm

hey earthling / read and reviewed . will agree very odd. not sure about the camera pickup and illusion due to distance and low light under the table.
    will study it all some more
    thank you for your post
    new member/ painterdoug
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:29 pm

David,

Thank you for sharing your experiences. Fortunately there is a great deal of ambiguity in the actual phenomena. The layer of ambiguity is a dark glass against the direct light of the sun, which would blind us. Some have been doing this for lifetimes, and have built up an immunity.

A correct metaphysics can only provide a modicum of relief against the glare.
    Earthling
    Earthling

Post by Earthling Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:11 pm

Things like this are always on the edge of, well that's just this, and that's just that. But in combination of what I have seen with my own eyes, I KNOW things are going on. Things that I could not explain. Here is a video which I am not claiming to be real but is similar to what i saw with my own eyes. Pay close attention at time 2:25 and towards the end it seems to just vanish and pop up in different places. Reminds me of particles disappearing and reappearing somewhere else instantly but on the level of matter. Definitely mute the lady. Unless you can stand it. What she is doing does give credence to what I theorize.

Basically, she has opened a portal, much like all Morgellons sufferers (they do this by obsessing on them and believing in them as real), to allow the other dimensional beings to come (or leave things) into this one. The question here is are they sentient? Quorum sensing? And who made them? And for what reason? I have some theories, as do other scientists, one of whom I know personally, who have spent years investigating these little buggers.

Morgellons is real and how they got here is unknown, but some peoples bodies reject them, thus creating the disease. What does that mean for those whose bodies do not reject them? Or is it truly a Lyme-type disease? That's not for me to answer.

But this is not my main point. The bigger picture is all about the portals.

Just something to think about.

Just wandering

Post by Just wandering Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:35 pm

Hello Earthling,
    My first ever post here. I joined, forgot I joined and then found OMF again and here I am. I have read your post above and I am wondering how you are faring now? Did you back off your portal experimentation and did you continue to be hassled by what came through? And did you do any clearing work with anyone to clear away the problem? I was, just wandering. Ok, hope you are doing and feeling well.
    Earthling
    Earthling

Post by Earthling Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:03 am

Just wandering wrote:Hello Earthling,
    My first ever post here. I joined, forgot I joined and then found OMF again and here I am. I have read your post above and I am wondering how you are faring now? Did you back off your portal experimentation and did you continue to be hassled by what came through? And did you do any clearing work with anyone to clear away the problem? I was, just wandering. Ok, hope you are doing and feeling well.

Hello JW. Thank you for asking.
    I dont follow this thread too much anymore though I communicate with Princess Aliyah often. I sometimes speak with Dan but only briefly.
    Though the Princess and I have good pen-ship she doenst answer my hardest questions. If fact my daughter and I were going to meet her and Ron and Kashmir last weekend, I became a bit ill and couldnt make the trip.
    I add sometimes to a FB page I made which seems to go over great in Mexico but for some reason isnt attracting much American interests. www.facebook.com/alienmoonbases.

Most of my reasearch is a person quest though I document (not necessarily share) everything I can when it comes to these phenomena.

I can say that I have found those who were once trusted allies, such as a famous ex CIA pilot, and am infamous Chemtrails/Morgellons German scientist, to be unreliable and in fact quite questionable. And those who I though were possibly the undesirable, such as Ron, seem to more on the up and up, despite silly games and riddles, which I might ass is getting a little old and what I think completely unnecessary, seeing that we are possibly running out of time. Sure I understand wanting to systematically release our "new" history books in a meaningful way the gradual release of disclosure is only making more and more people unsettled.

As for me, I am working on keeping it simple. Love and appreciation for what I do have the limited ability to witness. Ignoring the obsessions is quite important when it comes to self healing and enlightenment.

How do you think things are coming along in this world? Besides tho obvious weather manipulation that they just seemed to get really good at. How do you like this idea of slow disclosure? If that's what is really happening.
    Earthling
    Earthling

Post by Earthling Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:10 am

Speaking of portals, they are everywhere. Here is a little friend that got through one.
    Just wandering

Post by Just wandering Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am

Hi Earthling,

I think we are in deep do do as far as ignoring the problem of trashing the earth goes, and killing off all the species, one by one, as if we were not in a closed system, not on a glowing ball of life at all, floating in a sea of darkness. Using it up like we are not a part of it and it is not a part of us and like there is no tomorrow. I think we are totally insane.

As far as slow disclosure is concerned, it passes most people by anyway. They are looking for one thing when it is likely another.

Not fond of orbs etc. sorry, so won't be watching the videos. The people I sometimes hang out with are quite obsessed with them. The more you look the more that tends to go bump in the night, so no thanks. But glad you are ok. Thought you might have had someone in to move on the freeloaders. But if you are happy, all good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:39 am