Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Concerns of a Contactee Icon_minitimeToday at 5:15 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Concerns of a Contactee Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Concerns of a Contactee Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Concerns of a Contactee Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:45 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Concerns of a Contactee Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Concerns of a Contactee Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Concerns of a Contactee Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Concerns of a Contactee Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Concerns of a Contactee Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

Concerns of a Contactee

myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Concerns of a Contactee Empty Concerns of a Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Thu May 09, 2013 12:30 am

i have plenty of concerns, talking to abductees. theres one thing they all say in common to me. "they always return". so, i have every reason to be concerned.
    there are just some days where i might see a funny star, or few stars shining multicolored. maybe theyre just stars.
    i was lucky enough to catch a shooting star with my ex/bf, it was amazing. we just happened to be looking up that very moment, and both got to see it. i hope to never forget it. i knew it was good luck somehow. i know we were super lucky to see it.
    when it comes to unknown living entities, i know damn well we shouldve been taught about beings outside of our perception of "reality".
    bounce affraid cheers
    ill come back sometimes to vent to any readers out there. i also have a post in 'Encounters'.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Concerns of a Contactee Empty Re: Concerns of a Contactee

Post by Cyrellys Thu May 09, 2013 12:50 am

myalienshadow wrote:i have plenty of concerns, talking to abductees. theres one thing they all say in common to me. "they always return". so, i have every reason to be concerned.
    there are just some days where i might see a funny star, or few stars shining multicolored. maybe theyre just stars.
    i was lucky enough to catch a shooting star with my ex/bf, it was amazing. we just happened to be looking up that very moment, and both got to see it. i hope to never forget it. i knew it was good luck somehow. i know we were super lucky to see it.
    when it comes to unknown living entities, i know damn well we shouldve been taught about beings outside of our perception of "reality".
    bounce affraid cheers
    ill come back sometimes to vent to any readers out there. i also have a post in 'Encounters'.

That's an excellent point to mention about them always returning.

Wrt concerns of Contactees, I have a question for you which I've posed to others but have had limited success getting non-Contactees to respond to.

That question is, "what responsibilities do we have for the welfare of ETs if the paradigm evolves into unambiguous contact which involves ETs integrating into our society rather than us integrating into theirs?"

An example I've used is what sounds like a possible Charles Hall type Tall White being walking into a sporting goods store and looking around, dressed in human clothing. The witness who seen it noted that the being was not human and rather than walk up and greet it in usual human fashion because the witness thought that might intimidate it, instead psychically outreached to it. The being exhibited being startled and fled the scene out the door.

In Conspiracy Theory one of the subjects of discussion is how a corrupt system hostile to unambiguous contact would react and treat attempts at integrating ETs. Do we the general population have an obligation to protect these beings from what we believe to be criminal elements within human society?

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Mon May 27, 2013 1:17 pm

i know for sure theres a lot of bullshit propaganda going on still to this day, about how malevolent they are. so were freightened into a corner.
    there are ppl who hang with lions, wolves, bears. ppl tend to run, and in the process are then chased and devoured. maybe natures concept is, dont behave like prey and you wont become prey. ive thought about this.
    but you also dont want to be a predator to them. maybe we need to sit down, let them approach us, not say a word. maybe we just need to listen. maybe theyve been trying to reach out, but like a ghost is screamed at their face and ran from, maybe its why they dont bother with us so much. its like we just cant deal with it. i guess some of us can. some of us can not go crazy. some ppl can literally just stand and stare, with no thought, except..WtF?!
    i guess i did go crazy. because i couldnt even go to the br by myself in my own home after the alien shadow.
    its hard for me to trust my ears and eyes, when they have these technologies and beyond belief capabilities, to transmit waves, and mess with your perception. to fuck with you. they can microwave a person within their home, so i dont know if it was real "contact". but i was followed out my apartment walking to the er. so i believe it couldve been something real maybe.
    no one wants these beings to take over them. they can possess you. but why would they feel, what would make them feel they youre useless enough to just use this way?
    do we need to protect them? from us? most ppl are defending themselves, the first error these beings make is trespassing. in our minds it is our home. we have loved ones we protect. when something strange is found in your home, something that doesnt belong, something that is a potential threat to your family, you protect your family and fight. its only natural.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Tue May 28, 2013 12:29 am

Fear prevents learning and discovery.

Those who study bears, wolves, lions, etc - would they have been able to learn about them if possessed by fear or would the fear always overpower higher thought?

Fear is healthy in many regards, but it also has the capacity to restrict us obtaining a greater awareness to the nature of other things.

Recognize it, but do not empower it.

Keep safe, Shadow

myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:46 pm

how do i delete this post? i dont even feel like a contactee. i havent been contacted to my face. im scared and am anticipating it.
    maybe they dont trust me. or maybe, i dunno. maybe its just not time yet.
    yeah but i seriously wanna delete this, i never come to this post anymore, and i mustve been drunk when i made it. theres one i already have, and i think its good enough.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:52 pm

Bottom right of the post, shadow, or just edit out what you no longer desire...

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:07 pm

We have always very much appreciated speaking with you Shadow.  Frequency or content has never been a requirement.  Share only what you feel comfortable sharing.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    myalienshadow
    myalienshadow
    Contactee
    Contactee

Post by myalienshadow Sat May 31, 2014 2:49 am

i havent been here in too long. i missed this forum. <3
    love to all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:09 am