Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
green - Catalina Islands/4th Dimensional Portal/Kit Green Icon_minitimeToday at 2:35 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
green - Catalina Islands/4th Dimensional Portal/Kit Green Icon_minitimeToday at 1:52 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
green - Catalina Islands/4th Dimensional Portal/Kit Green Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:13 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
green - Catalina Islands/4th Dimensional Portal/Kit Green Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 11:52 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
green - Catalina Islands/4th Dimensional Portal/Kit Green Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
green - Catalina Islands/4th Dimensional Portal/Kit Green Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
green - Catalina Islands/4th Dimensional Portal/Kit Green Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
green - Catalina Islands/4th Dimensional Portal/Kit Green Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
green - Catalina Islands/4th Dimensional Portal/Kit Green Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

Catalina Islands/4th Dimensional Portal/Kit Green

GrandCru
    GrandCru

green - Catalina Islands/4th Dimensional Portal/Kit Green Empty Catalina Islands/4th Dimensional Portal/Kit Green

Post by GrandCru Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:24 pm

So which one of you jokers taped your conversation with Kit Green? A good RV'er I'd assume.
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

green - Catalina Islands/4th Dimensional Portal/Kit Green Empty Re: Catalina Islands/4th Dimensional Portal/Kit Green

Post by Course Catalog Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:14 am

Context? Anything?
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

green - Catalina Islands/4th Dimensional Portal/Kit Green Empty Re: Catalina Islands/4th Dimensional Portal/Kit Green

Post by hobbit Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:30 am

Quonset hut on Catalina where TT Brown left His devices.
    hobbit
    GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:55 pm

Course Catalog wrote:Context? Anything?

Somebody(a lady) from this forum taped themselves on the phone with Kit Green, under the premise of entering into a program that measures and proves telepathy.

This individual is a skilled remote viewer, and remote viewed the Catalina Islands, where they saw a 4th dimensional portal, among other things.

I just want to know, if that person could step forward and take a bow. Bravo. Also, any elaboration on this 4th dimensional portal and connectivity with the "others" would be helpful.
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:15 pm

Has this tape been uploaded somewhere?

If not, how do you know,she is a forum member?
    GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:19 pm

GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:21 pm

I believe Grant indicates that contact with our lady was through OMF somehow. Very very very interesting tapes with Kit Green, but nothing we didn't really know already.

My instincts tells me a strong remote viewer like that would definitely be a participant here, at least at one point.

Don't kill my vibe.
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:20 am

GC,

Someone's blog post about this:

https://www.punkrockandufos.com/blog/2018/8/6/secret-study-could-connect-to-uss-nimitz-ufo-sighting-to-the-stars-academy
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:54 am

Course Catalog wrote:GC,

Someone's blog post about this:

https://www.punkrockandufos.com/blog/2018/8/6/secret-study-could-connect-to-uss-nimitz-ufo-sighting-to-the-stars-academy

punkrockandufos wrote:The voice on the recording is Dr. Kit Green, who is best known in Ufology for his work as a  Senior Division Analyst for neurosciences at the CIA and his interest in UFOs. He's having a conversation with an unidentified woman who claims to be a experiencer. The experiencer claims to have psychic abilities and the study appears to be aimed at the abilities the subjects claim to have post abduction or "the others" encounters. The word "alien" is never used here, but just a vague mention of "the others."

Here's one such study.
    https://www.experiencer.org/introduction-to-research/

It's not "secret" though but, according to their website, "No one has ever attempted this type of academic research study." It's called FREE experiencers org

The study itself, at least my impression of it, is that it's over.

The initial FREE BOARD OF DIRECTORS, are as follows:

RUDY SCHILD: The Executive Director of FREE is DR. RUDY SCHILD.  Rudy is an Emeritus Professor at the Harvard/Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics at Harvard University, following an extensive career studying Dark Matter, Black Holes, and the fluid mechanical origins of Cosmic Structure and the Physics of Information.  Because of his long association with Dr. John Mack and Dr. Edgar Mitchell, Rudy became interested in the formulation of a coherent understanding of the nature of space-time in the Universe, and is a champion of the Edgar Mitchell quantum hologram formulation of the nature of existence and reality. As Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Cosmology he has attempted to broaden the scope of scientific inquiry to include the nature of consciousness and the Universe of Universes.

EDGAR MITCHELL: Edgar was the 6th man on the moon and Apollo Astronaut; founder of the Institute for Noetic Sciences; Father of the Disclosure Movement in Ufology; Consciousness Studies researcher who has published numerous academic articles and books in this arena and on the Physics of Consciousness.
    Jon Klimo: retired tenured Professor of Psychology for over 40 years in the fields of Transpersonal Psychology and Parapsychology who has published many academic articles and academic books on these topics.

Leo Sprinkle: retired Professor of Psychology and the first academic to publish academic articles on Experiencers of UFO related “Contact” and the related paranormal phenomenon.

Mary Rodwell: Has been a researcher in this field for over 30 years and has investigated over 3,000 Experiencer cases.  Mary is the author of “Awakening”.  Mary is also an Experiencer.

Kathleen Marden: Has been a researcher in this field for over 30 years and has investigated thousands of Experiencer cases.  Kathleen is the Director of MUFON’s Experiencer Research Group.  She is also an Experiencer.

Giorgio Piacenza: For over 40 years Giorgio has been investigating into a personal, long-term (and open to self-correction) inquiry about different UFO-Experiencer-Exopolitics-Philosophical-Scientific and Spiritual aspects and how they might connect.  Giorgio and his family live in Peru.

Illobrand Ludwiger:  Illibrand is a physicist and is considered by many as Europe’s top UFO researcher.  He has published 4 books on the topic of UFOs and various research articles.  Illobrand is also very much interested in the unification theory of physics that can explain what is “Consciousness” and how UFOs and the Paranormal are all interrelated.

Reinerio (Rey) Hernandez:  Rey, and his entire family, are Experiencers and is the Operations Manager for FREE.  Rey is an Estate Tax Attorney with the US Department of Treasury in Miami, Florida. Rey has attended graduate studies at Cornell University and was a Ph.D. Candidate at the University of California at Berkeley where he received the prestigious National Science Foundation Ph.D. Fellowship.

FREE has various scientists, academics and top researchers in the field known as UFO related Contact.  These academics and scientists are undertaking the first ever long term comprehensive ACADEMIC research study on the UFO related Contact Phenomena-- The FREE Experiencer Research Study.  Our research study will focus on individuals who have had any type of UFO related “Contact” with a “Non-Human Intelligent Being”.
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:34 am

I don't think this is connected to the FREE study at all.

Grant says on his show that he received this tape from an associate of Ron Pandolfi who is not connected to UFOS - whatever that means.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:46 am

experiencers org. wrote:We expect to have an initial publication of our preliminary findings by the Spring of 2017. After the publication of this initial report, all of our data will be placed in the public domain in our new FREE website, EXPERIENCER.ORG, to be used by all researchers and the public.

I'm not seeing the results of these assessments yet. There are four of them. They seem to have gotten quite a response for this project though. Maybe they ran out of funding for it? I hope not.
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:56 am

The FREE group just put out a huge book about the results of their study:

https://www.amazon.com/Beyond-UFOs-Science-Consciousness-Intelligence/dp/1721088652/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1533740103&sr=8-1&keywords=beyond+ufos

But, again, this is not related to Kit Green's work as far as I know.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:01 am

Here's a video on their book that was published this month.

Last edited by 99 on Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:06 am

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:11 am

Their book on this study was published this month, at least according to their YouTube video on it*,... and I don't think that it's just a coincidence that this Kit Green tape just came out this month too. Interesting but I would only be speculating if there's any connection between the two.

* Though on Amazon, it was available for purchase on July 22.

---------------
    I'll be buying the book... a real treasure trove of info. I answered the first and second questionnaires a couple of years back but then I lost track of what was going on with it. Didn't answer my emails from that org because I was concerned about privacy matters.... I really DO have to work on my trust issues when it comes to stuff like this.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:18 pm

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/atacama-humanoid-dna-test-controversy-unveils-connections-between-robert-bigelow-and-tom-delonges-to-the-stars wrote:Nolan referred above to the “biological issues and physical phenomena” that “mainstream science” refuses to accept, there’s a pretty good chance that he is alluding to Christopher “Kit” Green’s work using remote viewing and other psychical fantasies to contact space aliens and explore other worlds. Nolan and Green are working together to study the genetics of people who claim to have met space aliens or who have had alleged psychic experiences in the hope of finding DNA markers connected to such phenomena. Both Nolan and Green are working on this with Hal Puthoff, who is a famous name in the field of parapsychology, having left Scientology to pursue remote viewing. Puthoff trained Paul H. Smith, a CIA remote viewer who claimed to sense alien structures on the moon.
    http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/atacama-humanoid-dna-test-controversy-unveils-connections-between-robert-bigelow-and-tom-delonges-to-the-stars

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:06 am