Open Minds Forum



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:02 pm by FatThorDude

» best possible world
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by FatThorDude

» The Energy that Drives Us
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:48 am by mion

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:00 pm by U

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:21 pm by U

» Disclosure - For U by U
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:15 pm by U

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 7:44 pm by Chim

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 10:14 am by U

» The US Government Admits UFOs Are Real
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2021 11:23 am by FatThorDude

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?




MMR Twitter News

July 2021

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Calendar Calendar


The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 586
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : West Rising

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?


_________________
"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
Cyrellys
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1876
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 50
Location : Montana

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Cyrellys Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:19 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
Cyrellys wrote:Yes I have heard it. Ron Paul is currently being asked to assist in supporting secession. But just today the call for secession is making the transition to a call for civil war/second American Revolution to restore the Republic and clean the system of the Globalists...this is because of recent renewed activity on the UN Gun Ban Treaty. Massive amounts of guns and ammunition are being purchased as we speak...enough so that on last Friday (Black Friday Shopping) the numbers of identities run through the FBI databases for the legal purchase of firearms overloaded and shut down their system twice.
Wow.

As I said I wouldn't be surprised if America fell into another civil war. And while I understand and respect the Oath Keepers concerns, war is not the solution imo. I would remain neutral and unattached as per the terms of my covenant with G-d.

On the subject of Canada, the globalists are using Canada to ship/funnel in foreign troops which are then housed on US military bases in preparations for the green light. Canada is not expected to be exempt from the Red & Blue List roundups and later sorting of the general population for usefulness & population reduction.
I would be exempted from round up if such were to occur. Mostly due to my neutrality, refusal to bare arms and raise them against fellow man, and my restraint from inciting or assisting violent resistance to man's temporary political upheavals or diversions. I am more useful alive and free, than dead or caged. To friend and foe alike. If I were inadvertently picked up, I would be released in short order.

Besides, it would be near impossible to carry out any sizable round-up in Canada for numerous social, demographic and geographical reasons. Thus it is unlikely to be advisably required.

I study global concerns in order to remain aware and ready. But I am not a fighter. I wouldn't even fight against that which I disagree with. I am rather concerned with finding and giving water to those in need.

However I have the luxury of this position, primarily the result of a tragic sorrow. - Childlessness. I would never strike or fight anyone for any reason that could benefit me. But if I were a father, it would be a nightmare for anyone who might attempt to harm my child. Perhaps this is why I haven't been granted children. Only G-d knows the purposes for those who are called.




What you listed as reason to not be part of any round up would only apply to red list and maybe blue. You are in a process which includes a full economic take down...you are a business owner...a person with resources. Therefore probably not one of the 144,000 million slaves slated for retention. You probably would not be a high priority true. You'd only end up in the groups taken after all other resistance was dealt with; when there'd be no one left to come to your rescue. My point here is not to scare you but to help you understand there is no hiding from any of this. You can't compromise with a mass murderer and you're faced with a whole sub-culture comprised of them and their employees who will follow orders to tha effect when the time comes.

OathKeepers are not in favor of civil war. They are in favor of preventing it by educating non-illuminati within the system about their Oath and the Constitution. If an system inhabitant and others like him who are under Oath do not follow unlawful orders and hold to the Constitution, there will not be any events or activities which would trigger such a conflict and the System Lords would be diffused. That is what Brzizinski's comment was about...real resistance from within in implementing their plans. OathKeeping works.

Remember I mentioned above about how they will begin the war before the point of global economic collapse? http://investmentwatchblog.com/breaking-north-lebanon-border-town-under-syrian-shelling-israeli-forces-cross-into-lebanon-lebanese-army-on-full-alert/

They are forcing the prophecy into existence.

Cy


_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



Rue she said Protection
Rooster's Crow Confusion
One thing else to end the deed --
A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
Cyrellys
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1876
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 50
Location : Montana

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Cyrellys Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:57 pm

In any situation within human society no matter what it is, the day belongs to the greatest mass which acts in some way. We can argue about what constitutes 'greatness'. We can argue about what constitutes action. But we can never argue about a ship which sits forever in port fails to sail. So can we then even rightly call it a ship?

I can't say as I know how any of this will go. It wasn't supposed to have gotten this far. I can say only one thing...the Human Potential is not found on the Illuminati's path. Their path is a self-destructing one. Resisting tyranny is about preserving that Potential.

Living is not done from the sidelines. It's not a spectator sport. It is an act for good or bad....free will. And the ones at the head of the herd right now doing the steering don't like those who live or exercise free will.


_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



Rue she said Protection
Rooster's Crow Confusion
One thing else to end the deed --
A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
Jake Reason
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Jake Reason Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Cyrellys wrote:
....And to complicate matters like you rightly pointed out, the illuminati group has advanced their timeline and has indicated via whistleblowers they will initiate war prior to full economic collapse. Brzizinski and bretheren are broadcasting a fear which is generated because the aware population has made it very clear that WWIII, economic collapse, gun confiscation, or population reduction will initiate a global moose hunt which purpose will be to round up all elites of that level and their middle management. Depending on which faction of hunters you speak with illustrates there is still not consensus on if those individuals will face a trial by jury or automatic extermination as a verified threat to the health, welfare,and future of the planet and its inhabitants. The moose hunt is expected to occur prior to ET/UT's ability to intervene at this time.

Cy
The PtB are the most prepared for these scenarios. The hardest challenge for 'freedom fighters' will be to discern;
1/ who are on whose side?
2/ which side is the most righteous side?
3/ which God they think they serve?

#3 is the toughest. Most people remain unaware of which aim their cause will ultimately serve.

Undoubtedly, some "moose hunters" will unwittingly kill "elites" who they need to achieve their aim. There are many PtB on G-d's side. And they can not be correctly judged by which associations they may be members of.

Saints too, are planted among the weeds.


Jake Reason
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Jake Reason Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Cyrellys wrote:
What you listed as reason to not be part of any round up would only apply to red list and maybe blue. You are in a process which includes a full economic take down...you are a business owner...a person with resources. Therefore probably not one of the 144,000 million slaves slated for retention. You probably would not be a high priority true. You'd only end up in the groups taken after all other resistance was dealt with; when there'd be no one left to come to your rescue. My point here is not to scare you but to help you understand there is no hiding from any of this. You can't compromise with a mass murderer and you're faced with a whole sub-culture comprised of them and their employees who will follow orders to tha effect when the time comes.
I can agree with you for the most part, that such a scenario could play out. However I don't know anything about "red or blue" lists you refer, and would not rely on business or other hope in ignorance.

Actually I am convinced that 'compromise' is not only possible, but that such contingencies are already conceded, in the advent of Apocalyptic scenarios.

Just as there are safety abodes, undergrounds, Noah's Arks or what have you, prepared for the elite; there are considerations provided for non-aligned kin, non-objectors and non-participators. Call it 'insurance', just in case they misjudged.

I am completely persuaded that there will be 100's of "Schindler's Lists", symbolically speaking. Separate from the PtB variety. And I wrestle with the real possibility that I may be spiritually tasked with coordinating one of them. IF, that is, we face 'the end of days'. We would simply fade away from the system without presenting any threat.

Provisions have been indicated and provided in Prophecy as well.


OathKeepers are not in favor of civil war. They are in favor of preventing it by educating non-illuminati within the system about their Oath and the Constitution. If an system inhabitant and others like him who are under Oath do not follow unlawful orders and hold to the Constitution, there will not be any events or activities which would trigger such a conflict and the System Lords would be diffused.
Thank you for this clarification, Cy.


Remember I mentioned above about how they will begin the war before the point of global economic collapse? http://investmentwatchblog.com/breaking-north-lebanon-border-town-under-syrian-shelling-israeli-forces-cross-into-lebanon-lebanese-army-on-full-alert/

They are forcing the prophecy into existence.

Cy
Yes, so true!

Immanentizers

By immamentizing the Apocalypse, they can clear the road to usher in the Golden Age, Utopia, or the Age of Aquarius, or the return of Christ. Whatever ones bent may be.

It is so compelling that even divergent competing groups will aid toward it. It's a very seductive aim. And that's the Catch 22.



avatar
99
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Posts : 1644
Join date : 2012-06-16
Location : undisclosed location

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by 99 Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:41 am

I personally have always found the Christian Rights support of Conservative Republicans openly concealed agenda to set up a NWO as a vehicle to 'rush on Armageddon' as not only utterly preposterous and psychotic but also inherently evil and blasphemous. And no matter how they try to spin their view that G-d has given them permission to do that gives proof to me that they are unwitting adherents of Satan and not the God that I know, love and worship.
Jake Reason
Jake Reason
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Canada

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Jake Reason Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:17 am

I certainly agree with you, 99

BTW, you misunderstood my point on Dan's thread. I'll respond over there later on.

avatar
99
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Posts : 1644
Join date : 2012-06-16
Location : undisclosed location

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by 99 Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:53 am

I know that's close to your opinion too and I'm glad you agree with me on that at least to a certain extent. A more gentler way of putting it is that those in the Christian Right who promote that agenda, which most of them seem to do, are misdirected.

Looking forward to your clarification on what you were talking about in Dan's thread too!
Cyrellys
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1876
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 50
Location : Montana

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Cyrellys Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
Cyrellys wrote:
....And to complicate matters like you rightly pointed out, the illuminati group has advanced their timeline and has indicated via whistleblowers they will initiate war prior to full economic collapse. Brzizinski and bretheren are broadcasting a fear which is generated because the aware population has made it very clear that WWIII, economic collapse, gun confiscation, or population reduction will initiate a global moose hunt which purpose will be to round up all elites of that level and their middle management. Depending on which faction of hunters you speak with illustrates there is still not consensus on if those individuals will face a trial by jury or automatic extermination as a verified threat to the health, welfare,and future of the planet and its inhabitants. The moose hunt is expected to occur prior to ET/UT's ability to intervene at this time.

Cy
The PtB are the most prepared for these scenarios. The hardest challenge for 'freedom fighters' will be to discern;
1/ who are on whose side?
2/ which side is the most righteous side?
3/ which God they think they serve?

#3 is the toughest. Most people remain unaware of which aim their cause will ultimately serve.

Undoubtedly, some "moose hunters" will unwittingly kill "elites" who they need to achieve their aim. There are many PtB on G-d's side. And they can not be correctly judged by which associations they may be members of.

Saints too, are planted among the weeds.




I wholly agree. Particularly with the last two paragraphs.


_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



Rue she said Protection
Rooster's Crow Confusion
One thing else to end the deed --
A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
Cyrellys
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1876
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 50
Location : Montana

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Cyrellys Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:11 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
Cyrellys wrote:
What you listed as reason to not be part of any round up would only apply to red list and maybe blue. You are in a process which includes a full economic take down...you are a business owner...a person with resources. Therefore probably not one of the 144,000 million slaves slated for retention. You probably would not be a high priority true. You'd only end up in the groups taken after all other resistance was dealt with; when there'd be no one left to come to your rescue. My point here is not to scare you but to help you understand there is no hiding from any of this. You can't compromise with a mass murderer and you're faced with a whole sub-culture comprised of them and their employees who will follow orders to tha effect when the time comes.
I can agree with you for the most part, that such a scenario could play out. However I don't know anything about "red or blue" lists you refer, and would not rely on business or other hope in ignorance.

Actually I am convinced that 'compromise' is not only possible, but that such contingencies are already conceded, in the advent of Apocalyptic scenarios.

Just as there are safety abodes, undergrounds, Noah's Arks or what have you, prepared for the elite; there are considerations provided for non-aligned kin, non-objectors and non-participators. Call it 'insurance', just in case they misjudged.

I am completely persuaded that there will be 100's of "Schindler's Lists", symbolically speaking. Separate from the PtB variety. And I wrestle with the real possibility that I may be spiritually tasked with coordinating one of them. IF, that is, we face 'the end of days'. We would simply fade away from the system without presenting any threat.

Provisions have been indicated and provided in Prophecy as well.


OathKeepers are not in favor of civil war. They are in favor of preventing it by educating non-illuminati within the system about their Oath and the Constitution. If an system inhabitant and others like him who are under Oath do not follow unlawful orders and hold to the Constitution, there will not be any events or activities which would trigger such a conflict and the System Lords would be diffused.
Thank you for this clarification, Cy.


Remember I mentioned above about how they will begin the war before the point of global economic collapse? http://investmentwatchblog.com/breaking-north-lebanon-border-town-under-syrian-shelling-israeli-forces-cross-into-lebanon-lebanese-army-on-full-alert/

They are forcing the prophecy into existence.

Cy
Yes, so true!

Immanentizers

By immamentizing the Apocalypse, they can clear the road to usher in the Golden Age, Utopia, or the Age of Aquarius, or the return of Christ. Whatever ones bent may be.

It is so compelling that even divergent competing groups will aid toward it. It's a very seductive aim. And that's the Catch 22.





again I agree. I am an OathKeeper, having taken it in 1996. And I hold that dual membership in the Contact Paradigm. There is no end of conundrums there. But then each has been at the consequence of Synchronicity, and knowing its deliberate involvement here where normally it would maintain goodly distance. Therefore each day unfolds with interest.


_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



Rue she said Protection
Rooster's Crow Confusion
One thing else to end the deed --
A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
Cyrellys
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1876
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 50
Location : Montana

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Cyrellys Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:27 pm

99 wrote:I personally have always found the Christian Rights support of Conservative Republicans openly concealed agenda to set up a NWO as a vehicle to 'rush on Armageddon' as not only utterly preposterous and psychotic but also inherently evil and blasphemous. And no matter how they try to spin their view that G-d has given them permission to do that gives proof to me that they are unwitting adherents of Satan and not the God that I know, love and worship.


The NWO vehicle is not a 'conservative republican' agenda any more than it is a democrat one. It is Globalist agenda and they are a composite group which are entirely something different. For them republican or democrat are nothing more than additional vehicles toward forward movement of their fundamental imperatives. We must be very careful of labels. They usually are window dressing for what lies beneath.

When we look at Christian groups we must first ask if they see beneath the facades, just as we must ask the same of any other individual who is attempting to decide or act in support of action on the political field. Most do not know the first thing about Globalists, globalism, or transnationalism let alone the NWO. If they do not know then how accountable can they be held for the mistakes other than in the respect of natural consequences?

This is not much different than holding the common ironworker responsible for understanding or not understanding how TS/SCI clearance and SAPs work.

It is a composite collection of 'globalists' which are acting toward immanetizing the eschaton. And each group believes they are justified for working in the manner they do. Peripheral parties and individuals buy into surface reasoning and don't feel anything that runs subsurface has validity or truth to it. They only see what they value thus the imperatives beneath them are seemingly inconsequential. And many are guilty of treating reality in this manner.


_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



Rue she said Protection
Rooster's Crow Confusion
One thing else to end the deed --
A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
Cyrellys
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1876
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 50
Location : Montana

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Cyrellys Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:08 pm

and speaking of shenannigans...related:


http://beforeitsnews.com/u-s-politics/2012/11/us-under-nuclear-attack-threat-from-forces-within-our-own-government-2445246.html

The video below with Gordon Duff and Jeff Rense is one of the most disturbing videos I have ever watched. Do not take this information lightly. America is in great danger.

‘We are currently under a full nuclear attack alert within the United States.”

“Behind the plotters are drug cartels that have penetrated the US government, former lobbyists who were moved into government during the Bush administration and now are suspected of being involved in a coup attempt.”

Seventy hours ago, at this writing, while on Air Force One, President Barack Obama issued a press release that has been utterly ignored by the Western Press.
The president has openly announced a move against violent plotters inside the US government and espionage agents. He does not use the terms “AIPAC” or “the Israel lobby” but it is highly unlikely he could be referring to anything else.

In fact, we can think of no other group.

I was privately briefed on some of the reasons behind this document. On what is known, not “surmised,” I will explain: There is, currently, within the US military, the Executive branch of government and among extremist “power brokers” in America an active plot to “alter” America’s form of government through “decapitation.” Let me be clear. Where the memo, printed in full below, refers to “violent”, it means “assassination” of many top leaders in America including but not limited to the President, Vice President, Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense and others.


http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/11/26/press-tv-aipac-decapitators-inside-us-government-intelligence-analyst/


Lots of details in this interview:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Nv0BffLCTh8 [/youtube]


_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



Rue she said Protection
Rooster's Crow Confusion
One thing else to end the deed --
A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
Cyrellys
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1876
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 50
Location : Montana

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Cyrellys Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:02 am

99 wrote:Just thought I would mention this... Early this morning, just before I woke up I had a lucid dream where you were in it Cy only you looked like a friend of mine. You were showing me and my other friend who was in the dream too the inside of your house. And for some odd reason, you were showing me what looked like 3 antique wooden crutches. Each was a different length.

My other friend is a politician and he had to make a run to the store for more SUPPLIES and asked if anyone wanted to go with him. Then you and I tagged along with him.

So we are in the car driving toward the center of town and then the dream turned very dark and gloomy. You and the politician were talking about the upcoming nuclear holocaust. There was also talk about a radio program that you were going to talk on about the upcoming events and what to do to prepare for it.

Anyway, people were frantically running around including troops carrying rifles standing along the side of the road where we then passed a big truck that was hitched onto a long flatbed that was carrying a huge military tank and, strangely enough, a yellow school bus too.

Then the politician said "Looks like the guard's here now. So how much longer do we have?" Then I woke up.

It was not until this morning that I read your last few posts in this thread that you posted last night but it’s a coincidence that here you are talking about about a nuclear threat and so on which is what all of us were talking about and waiting for in my dream.


Excellent!

A friend left me an email this morning asking me the following:

As I do not generally concern myself with the doom and gloom related material - I do read and process it. Which lead me to question you: Have you ever had a repeating dream of doom and gloom? A dream that resurfaces over and over throughout many years in particular?


I had sent this person a copy of the Gordon Duff audio as well...This was my response:

Myself no. I use my linkage with Synchronicity and compare continually with my interconnection in the collective consciousness for what I look at. I don't take either necessarily verbatum. I work my way across alot of information as the third leg and remember it...I have a memory that can remember both audio, visual, conceptually, and tactile. Then can cross-correspond across topics and see patterns many others miss. I do sometimes have waking dreams which become real that are part of the patterning process but those are always multi-image tiered by probability and the choices groups face rather than literal.

Now my eldest son has precognitive dreams, yes. And both him and my eldest daughter are hyper-sensitive to their environment among other things. My talent has more to do with the movement/flow of energy and patterns. I can pick up what people wear on their shirt sleeves and see places and events when not there under some circumstances but not future events prior to choices made because I am actively participating. I can't interfere in free will. Most precogs are not actively participating in close range to what they see. They are usually distant observers not in a position to interfere in free will.

I get sensory overload easily in places with strong events energy present or large quantities of people because of the influx of information coming is like jumping into the deep end of the pool and the water closes over your head as you submerge. I usually avoid cities & towns now that I have the luxury of doing so, but I'm not wholly insulated from everything, just removed enough I can breathe. Right now all of my family is experiencing frequent head-aches from what is going on across the board. This isn't entirely from the people factor, a good deal of it is from the planet itself. But we expect this. People should not be making decisions right now that can result in conflict...the planet is contributing right now to interfering in basic reasoning. Therefore any such choice that can go toward conflict should be treated as potentially compromised.

When I send something like this it's generally because I have enough of a coherence in the pattern to warrant saying "look here, look closer". Many factors say this is important.

Do I know if Gordon is playing games, or being fed false information, or is being used as a communication outlet, or is doing something similar to what I am? I have not the faintest idea the real facts at this point...but from watching him I do know he's getting info from someone in the system and he knows the players I do and their value i.e. Eric May.

I am aware that Synchronicity is working night and day to try to keep us off the cliff, which is why I pay so close attention. Repeating what it points at is part of that effort. I have to keep eye on the doom and gloom aspect because it is very much part of the danger this world is facing right now and that is part of my purpose in being here, to help bring us back on track. I agreed to do this type of work and if I renig on that agreement then I could easily be removed as this is not my time here. Shrug.

Cy


I really don't dream or so it seems. Not while asleep anyway. But also worth noting is I don't sleep much either and altered consciousness brain states is easy enough to use at will.

On the three crutches...that's a triad. A symbolic one that describes our situation...the first two support or describe the third. What are the crutches upon which mankind has depended and which would be knowledge or insight of value to a politician who is a friend and could make use of such insight? Fear, Doctrine, and the Collective Condition.

If Duff is giving accurate information then we are inside the window for action. If he is correct then there will be white hats racing to intervene with Synchronicity riding shotgun.

On Monday, TJ Morris contacted me via Facebook about going on her radio show. I have always turned down doing radio interviews, but I had the intuition that this one needed doing. So I sent back a message saying I would be willing to do this, that there were things that needed to be said.

And what was the topics needed? What did I have in mind? Discussing how we treat interpersonal relations wrt communication. That these are key toward giving new opportunity a chance to arise. Embracing improvements in this quarter would allow for circumstances conducive to a last minute reprieve from human-made cataclysm through awareness. Fear, Doctrine, and the Collective Condition.

Cy


_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



Rue she said Protection
Rooster's Crow Confusion
One thing else to end the deed --
A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
Cyrellys
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1876
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 50
Location : Montana

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Cyrellys Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:18 am

TJ has not contacted me back about setting a date. Should that strike a cord in us wrt your dream and the obvious interconnection illustrated here? Yes.

The answer to your politician friend's question...not much time.

We need all our faculties to get through the cyclic cataclysm, human intent to immanentize the escheton, and others neurotic about population control in the midst of societal collapse.

In your dream the nukes had not yet gone off but the mil were out in force and chaos was in progress.

war, economic collapse (ongoing process), false flags, human induced eschaton, cyclic cataclysm. Tis the pattern.


_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



Rue she said Protection
Rooster's Crow Confusion
One thing else to end the deed --
A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
Nib
Nib
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-10-24

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Nib Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:09 pm

99 wrote:
It was not until this morning that I read your last few posts in this thread that you posted last night but it’s a coincidence that here you are talking about about a nuclear threat and so on which is what all of us were talking about and waiting for in my dream.

Well 99, just be thankful it's only nuclear war, could have been worse like the C2C program I just finished listening to. "Black Eyed Kids" now that's enough to scare the Hell out of a guy,...
Bard
Bard
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 588
Join date : 2012-04-29

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Bard Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:35 pm

Nib wrote:
99 wrote:
It was not until this morning that I read your last few posts in this thread that you posted last night but it’s a coincidence that here you are talking about about a nuclear threat and so on which is what all of us were talking about and waiting for in my dream.

Well 99, just be thankful it's only nuclear war, could have been worse like the C2C program I just finished listening to. "Black Eyed Kids" now that's enough to scare the Hell out of a guy,...

Nib

Fire the link out.


_________________
"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
William Shakespeare
Nib
Nib
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-10-24

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Nib Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:22 pm

MD02 wrote:
Nib

Fire the link out.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/11/27

I pay the 6.95 a month to stream it on my puter but heres the link... I think I could more easily deal with an encounter with a grey than this.. This has demonic written all over it.. Yikes...
Cyrellys
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1876
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 50
Location : Montana

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Cyrellys Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:25 pm

MD02 wrote:
Nib wrote:
99 wrote:
It was not until this morning that I read your last few posts in this thread that you posted last night but it’s a coincidence that here you are talking about about a nuclear threat and so on which is what all of us were talking about and waiting for in my dream.

Well 99, just be thankful it's only nuclear war, could have been worse like the C2C program I just finished listening to. "Black Eyed Kids" now that's enough to scare the Hell out of a guy,...

Nib

Fire the link out.

http://www.newsbooze.com/coast-2-coast-am-black-eyed-children-nov-27-2012-youtube/


_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



Rue she said Protection
Rooster's Crow Confusion
One thing else to end the deed --
A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
avatar
99
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Posts : 1644
Join date : 2012-06-16
Location : undisclosed location

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by 99 Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:55 pm

Thanks for comments Cy! Very interesting! Have much to say and will comment later. I'm out the door but will come back and view all of the media links posted on this page. Will comment later on that too.

Thanks nib for that link! That scary huh? I will check that out!
avatar
99
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Posts : 1644
Join date : 2012-06-16
Location : undisclosed location

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by 99 Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:02 am

On the three crutches...that's a triad. A symbolic one that describes our situation...the first two support or describe the third. What are the crutches upon which mankind has depended and which would be knowledge or insight of value to a politician who is a friend and could make use of such insight? Fear, Doctrine, and the Collective Condition.

Thanks for interpreting that within the context of your own philosophy Cy.

Keep us updated about that radio show you were invited to talk on last Mon. What a coincidence!

Also, as for that Rense/Duff interview, I'm glad Gordon Duff wrote about that announcement by Obama and it does sound very suspicious because it implies that there have been some serious security breaches by employee's working at the White House and all over the Washington. I agree with Duff and Rense that it's very odd that Obama's declaration on that never made it into the news here in the States. That's very peculiar indeed because it was definitely very important news that all Americans have a right to know about.

Also, that article by Duff also mentioned that his high ranking contacts in the CIA and the Military said that Israel was the top country to be concerned about wrt the theft of 'top secret' documents and information and that made sense too. One really does have to wonder if some American Pro-Zionist's who are working in Washington are capable of putting our own national interest ahead of Israel's. We would like to think that this would be the case but it would be extremely naive and dangerous to give them the benefit of the doubt on that one because there is just too much at stake.
Cyrellys
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1876
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 50
Location : Montana

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Cyrellys Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:31 am

Well, as I understand it there is a problem both in elite circles and in some areas of middle management in which groups with what the average person would describe as satanism doctrine followers and Christian Revelations doctrine followers both seem to think that evolving the middle east to manifest the senario in the book of revelations would benefit them. Each for their own reasons. That this has a great deal to do with the mess over there. Various more modern prophecies have not helped the problem any by encouraging a deliberate self-fulfilling situation where a handful of self-serving groups seem to feel the ends justifies the means. Perhaps ScaRZ could help us better understand the thinking behind these efforts?

Edit to add: One thing I would like to know is if the term "zionists" actually refers to these Christian Book of Revelations Doctrine followers. I hear the term tossed around like a hot potato all the time but no one can seem to give a clear definition of what it is.

************


and it seems we're not the only one's considering David Flynn's work:

IMPORTANT REMINDER OF 12/21/12--THIS IS WHAT THE LUCIFERIANS ARE WAITING FOR!
Steve,

In all the recent broadcasts where in you reference the 12/21/12 significance, I have not heard you mention the deepest significance of this time marker.
This is not a criticism, as I am very thankful for your service to the Lord and what I have learned from you.
This is just a reminder and a request that you would make a point to cover this in your coming opportunities.
In David Flynn’s Temple at the center of time(chapter 14), he clarifies the fact that the dragon sweeping one third of the stars of heaven is not an indication of the percentage of angels that rebelled with Satan (traditional interpretation) but rather a time marker indicating the final 3rd of the precessional cycle over which Satan exercises some power (perhaps positional authority that he was given by God).
In any case, that temporal period ends on 12/21/2012. This is significant if you correlate it to what is described in Revelation 12:7 -17. This is about to happen. Satan’s legitimate authority is about to end on 12/21/2012. He will be thrown down (this is in process now). He will attack Israel. He will fail. He will come after us. He is desperate and his time is short. He is also insane (the star “Nihal” in the constellation Lepus was God’s clue to this…).
This is the most significant fact associated with the end of the 25,920 year precessional cycle. This is timing put in place by God and incontrovertible by all others.
The Sun’s alignment with the galactic plane and the energies associated with this “Xibalba”, the alignment of the planets, the energy wave that will hit us on the 23rd of December and the approach of Gabriel’s fist are all conditions/signs that will further exacerbate the symptoms/indicators we are seeing of Jesus’ return. Perhaps, these combined influences will engender the missing sign, which would be the tossing of the sea, (pole shift) and accelerate the opening of the hyper-dimensional portals.
However, the most significant event, if I am correct, is the loss of position for Satan/Lucifer and the events it will trigger.
The day (12/21/12) will seemingly pass unremarkably and this will allow the elitists to “discredit” those who emphasized its significance without understanding the depth of the truths associated therewith.

Thank you, Steve. I look forward to hearing you with Doug and Joe on Sunday.

Your brother in Christ,

Keith

Dec 1, 2012
Source: http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=201



_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



Rue she said Protection
Rooster's Crow Confusion
One thing else to end the deed --
A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
Bard
Bard
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 588
Join date : 2012-04-29

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Bard Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:46 pm

Nib wrote:

Well 99, just be thankful it's only nuclear war, could have been worse like the C2C program I just finished listening to. "Black Eyed Kids" now that's enough to scare the Hell out of a guy,...

Good show, Nib.

Just invite them in for a bite to eat. Smile Odds are - they'll ask for fruit instead of your flesh. Well, let's hope anyways.


_________________
"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
William Shakespeare
Nib
Nib
Full Member
Full Member

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-10-24

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Nib Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:39 pm

MD02 wrote:

Good show, Nib.

Just invite them in for a bite to eat. Smile Odds are - they'll ask for fruit instead of your flesh. Well, let's hope anyways.
\


Twisted Evil Uh yea, ok Twisted Evil lol Or like Dan has said on many occasion : "We want SOUL FOOD!!"


----------------------

Hey CY- what's not to understand about Zionism?

Zionism (Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is a form of nationalism of Jews and Jewish culture that supports a Jewish nation state in territory defined as the Land of Israel.[1] Zionism supports Jews upholding their Jewish identity and opposes the assimilation of Jews into other societies and has advocated the return of Jews to Israel as a means for Jews to be liberated from anti-Semitic discrimination, exclusion, and persecution that has occurred in other societies.[1] Zionism emerged in the late 19th century in central and eastern Europe as a national revival movement and soon after this most leaders of the movement associated this with the colonization of Palestine. According to Zionist thinking Palestine was occupied by strangers. [2] Since the establishment of the State of Israel, the Zionist movement continues primarily to advocate on behalf of the Jewish state and address threats to its continued existence and security. In a less common usage, the term may also refer to non-political, cultural Zionism, founded and represented most prominently by Ahad Ha'am; and political support for the State of Israel by non-Jews, as in Christian Zionism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism
Cyrellys
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1876
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 50
Location : Montana

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Cyrellys Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:01 pm

@ Nib Because I often see it used in a different context. As if someone were referring to Nazi's


_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



Rue she said Protection
Rooster's Crow Confusion
One thing else to end the deed --
A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
ScaRZ
ScaRZ
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 393
Join date : 2012-05-01

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by ScaRZ Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:15 am

Cyrellys wrote:Well, as I understand it there is a problem both in elite circles and in some areas of middle management in which groups with what the average person would describe as satanism doctrine followers and Christian Revelations doctrine followers both seem to think that evolving the middle east to manifest the senario in the book of revelations would benefit them. Each for their own reasons. That this has a great deal to do with the mess over there. Various more modern prophecies have not helped the problem any by encouraging a deliberate self-fulfilling situation where a handful of self-serving groups seem to feel the ends justifies the means. Perhaps ScaRZ could help us better understand the thinking behind these efforts?

Edit to add: One thing I would like to know is if the term "zionists" actually refers to these Christian Book of Revelations Doctrine followers. I hear the term tossed around like a hot potato all the time but no one can seem to give a clear definition of what it is.



I've been out of touch here the last few days and I'm trying to catch up.

A lot of people throw around the term zionist to push a hate agenda. In my opinion it's as simple as that. It'a a term that many want to build upon as being evil. There's a lot of hate in this old world and too bad we allow a few pushers to gain so much ground.

I've been called many names because I "Firmly" stand in the Revelation of The Lord Jesus Christ. The Book of Revelation carries with it a "Blessing" for those who read and hear it's prophecy,and keep those things written therein.


Revelation 1:3........"Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand."



I believe "ALL" Prophecy within The Revelation of The Lord Jesus Christ "Will be fulfilled to the letter". This ticks a lot of people off for some reason and they then want to brand me as evil. If that's being evil,then I thank The Lord they view me as they do. I've had some call me a Nazi because I won't back down, or maybe a better term....."Water down the prophecy".

Things are going to occur that aren't sugar and spice and everything nice. It's coming and humans need to stop covering their heads and putting their fingers in their ears.

There are enough of those running around playing the politically correct game. I've never been one of them and I pray I never will be.

I'm not one going to only say "One Day" humans will be swepted away by a flood of deception. The birth pangs are here and will grow stronger as time unfolds. A deception has been in the mix for thousands of years,but it will intensify as we draw closer to "The Return".

Imagers of God,or imagers of the beast.
Cyrellys
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1876
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 50
Location : Montana

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Cyrellys Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:14 am

Good Morning ScaRZ,

Yes I recognize what is written there and the instructions to hold it, believe it is not a problem. What we were discussing is the people and groups out there deliberately working to construct it. Deliberately doing all the horrible behavior to bring it into reality.


_________________

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.



Rue she said Protection
Rooster's Crow Confusion
One thing else to end the deed --
A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow

Sponsored content

 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:51 pm