Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+11
Cheguevoblin
AtomicBrando
murnut
Earthling
Big Bunny Love
GSB/SSR
hobbit
SurfBum
Cuan Scott
dan
15 posters

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 31 Empty Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

Post by dan Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Here goes Nothing........

The Princess is barely talking to me, and I seem to be holding her kid hostage.......

I guess they’d better send in the SWAT team.  

Just another typical day in the life of the family..... of any microcosmic family........
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Links to the BPWH Glossary's 

The first is to a partial glossary......... https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t251p700-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2  

And at the top of the glossary is the link to one of the several original mnemonic pages, grouped around April of 2016........ https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t236p425-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2 . 

Last edited by dan on Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 31 Empty Re: Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

Post by AtomicBrando Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:59 pm

Thank you for the benefit of the doubt.

I doubt nothing really.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 31 Empty Re: Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

Post by dan Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:33 pm

wk,

Yes, we are waiting for the cosmic trigger, which could come in the form of tweet.  

Possibly that tweet could be sent by the President.  I don’t know if he could compose it.  It could simply be a retweet.

The timeframe for this tweet, depending on the politics, would likely be a matter of months.  I don’t know how 2&3 would be at switching political horses.  

Gary,

China is putting itself rather far out on the technological limb.  

That comes directly from the philosophy of dialectical materialism.  

That limb is about to snap off.  That, in itself, would constitute a cosmic trigger.  

I’m confident that China also has access to portals.  They do know better, but they don’t know how to turn their materialist juggernaut around, without having it flip over.  They are headed full speed down a blind alley.  

China’s narrowing options should be a major factor in determining the timeframe for Disclosure.  

6:15..........

In a post yesterday, AB refers to Berdyaev.....

After flirting with Marxism, Nikolai turned to Christian Personalism (CP).

Nikolai comes to CP from the direction of existentialism. As such he eschews teleology, and defends free will.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:14 pm

https://maps.org/images/pdf/books/scr/scr.pdf

Until you have surrendered to your fear of death and madness, you haven’t even begun to live.

To live, you don’t know.

To live, you do not seek power.

To live, you do not seek purpose.

You shouldn’t try to meet the secret chief if you are psychotic.

You must be able to free fall without the ego, but you want to come back.

This takes some grit.

You have to be open to all fears.

Very few can meet these reqs.

Now I help guide people to real life.

Not a bad gig.

You don’t embark on this work for money or fame.

It’s truly a labor of love.

Chosen by Apollo and Dionysus to help make a bridge of minds.

They have many faces.

Ive accepted there is no such thing as space and time.

They have humbled me and shown me their mysteries.

I only work with those who have made it up the mountain to my hut.

First you have to get past my smelly goat.

Only 1 or 2 have.

Until I meet the next mountain dweller, I am here.

I can hold a space between us and reveal the on-ramp, but they have to drive it.

It is gratifying I must confess.

Never know who can really make it.

I seem to have a nose for this kind of thing.

Knowing part of why one exists is a feeling I can’t explain.

Serenity Wink

It just wouldn’t have tasted so sweet if I didn’t walk my own path out of my dream and then return to it out of a love I don’t understand.

Smelly is grinning and says hello, which means he was chewing some grass and farted.

That is one mystical goat, who, since I found him on the mountain, has never left me. He just eats grass and farts.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:08 pm

AB,

Thanks for alerting us to Leo Zeff (aka. ‘Jacob’) for his early research into psychedelics.  

Certainly, psychedelics have come close to providing us with a cosmic trigger....... if only the ‘shrooms’ could talk.  

It is arguable that psychedelics have done much more than ufos to trigger Disclosure.  Certainly the combination of the two types of phenomena have been essential to get us to where we are.

7:10.......

Just had a phone call from a person of interest...... I’ll mention it after dinner, hopefully.  

9:30.........

So, yes, there was a call from foot.  

No news...... I guess that’s good news...... considering the circumstances.  

foot is a bit down on the Kurds, it would seem.

chicken is always for the other....... the one down.  The Kurds will rise again in the new world.  

No doubt, the proud Kurds will show us the way from Original to Final participation.  

There was intimation that there might be a slight delay for chicken to rejoin the flock.  

Well, chickens don’t have stripes, but if they did, the older ones might find it difficult to change their stripes.  

My thoughts go with the Princess......she is no one’s fool, especially not mine.  

A couple of other items can wait on the morrow.  

The first episode of the Crown starts rather well.  I remember.  

Is the situation of the Kashmiris totally removed from that of the Kurds?

Thank you, AB......... I guess I was just missing smelly too much.

AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:17 am

You like history huh, well, here is some interesting history, but I’m sorry, it’s biology/body and mind.

Up until the time of Plato mankind was likely mesmerized, enacting mimetic orations with no creativity. Homer shows that passions were always attributed to gods and thoughts were placed in our heads. Hello original participation. Where was the personal responsibility? There are no persons really back then until some showed up. So Plato says, uh uh. Here comes the noble lie. Plato envisioned eugenics based on animal husbandry and plant cultivation results. Humans he suspected could also be bred for specific traits. He was right, but this is repugnant to our modern minds. The program didn’t take, or maybe it did take. So he proposes a civic religion be created by the philosopher rulers that they wouldn’t believe in to give the people a framework for virtue. He proposed a state religion. He was the first and what a noble lie. Guess who picked up on this?! But this dude misses maybe his tragic joke and takes him literally because of the power of the word. The real power is the spoken word in conversation, when used as a weapon, what awesome results.

Hitler.

Guess who has picked up on this recently I think,, Bannon/The Alt Right/Trump/Anti-Islamic groups. So what’s the difference between Plato’s Cave Puppetmsters and these Social Engineers in his Republic? Who walks the planks above the commoners today? We could make some good guesses who walks the plank above the cave dwellers. Now Plato hints at an Afterlife outside of the cave, but in the cave, the puppet masters have control. These are wicked diabolical types like Trump. Plato’s theory of forms is itself possibly a noble lie. Plato was a member of the mystic schools of his day, but his theory of forms is based on Heraclitus, but a straw man version, same with his portrayal of Parmenides. We live in this world of change, Heraclitus’ fire, which Plato must have used to generate the light in the cave metaphor. When the Trickster uses logic, the logical are left despairing. Plato seems to be sickened that Socrates had to lie to his school about an afterlife to console them. Socrates warned against poetry as it reinforces delusion. Remember they had only recently awoken so they wanted to avoid things that would put them back to sleep. They were rational and logical and awake. Plato never comes out with what he really thought perhaps. He hides behind many dramatic personae. He invents tragic comedy to describe our lives. The platonic project was a poetic one. If anyone says they know plato’s doctrine, they lie. Now that’s some history! His philosophy was self deconstructing across history.

So Plato it seems is a Joker. I’m a Shaman and I use masks. So what is the difference between the white and black knight? Why did Plato lie to us? What horrible truth would have driven us to nihilism?Is Plato punking us? The theory of forms was for the muppets, what could this unwritten doctrine be? Remember Plato belonged to the Pythagoreans too. Writing isn’t history, it’s just an image of conversations.

“Plato's Phaedrus explains this position in detail. There the superiority of oral over written teaching for transmitting philosophy is grounded in the far greater flexibility of oral discourse, which is held to be a decisive advantage. Authors of texts cannot adapt to the level of knowledge and the needs of individual readers. Moreover, they cannot answer readers' questions and criticisms. These are only possible in conversation, which is alive and psychologically responsive. Written texts are mere images of speech. Writing and reading are thought not only to lead to a weakening of our minds, but also to be unsuited for communicating wisdom, which can only succeed in oral instruction. Written words are useful only as reminders for those who already know something but may have forgotten it. Literary activity is therefore portrayed as mere play. Personal discussions with students are essential and may permit words in various individualized ways to be inscribed in the soul. Only those who can teach in this way, the Phaedrus continues, can be considered true philosophers. In contrast, those authors who have nothing 'more precious' (Gk., timiōtera) than a written text, which they have long polished, are only authors or writers but not yet philosophers. The meaning here of the Greek for 'more precious' is debated but is thought to point toward the unwritten doctrines.”

“In his Seventh Letter he emphatically says that there is no text capable of expressing his philosophy and never will be, since it cannot be communicated like other teachings. Real understanding in the soul, the letter continues, arises only from intense, common effort and a shared path in life. Deep insights occur suddenly, the way a spark flies up and lights a fire. Fixing thought in writing is damaging since it produces illusions in the minds of readers, who either despise what they do not understand or become arrogant about their superficial learning.”

Sounds like the liberals vs the deplorables.

“This leads to the supposition that the introduction of Forms was only a step on the way from the maximum multiplicity of appearances to the greatest possible unity. Plato's thought naturally leads therefore to the consequence that the reduction of multiplicity to unity must be brought to a conclusion, and this must occur in the unpublished theory of his highest principles.”

Plato is a Devil or knew the Devil who may be closest to Zero. Socrates? The unwritten doctrines may be be embodied in these two ideas, The One: the principle of unity that makes things definite and determinate and The Indefinite Dyad: the principle of 'indeterminacy' and 'unlimitedness'. “The Dyad is called 'indefinite' to distinguish it from definite two-ness, i.e., the number two, and to indicate that the Dyad stands above mathematics.” Plato apparently warned against the trap of Mathematics.

“The One and the Indefinite Dyad are the ultimate ground of everything because the realm of Plato's Forms and the totality of reality derive from their interaction. The whole manifold of sensory phenomena rests in the end on only two factors. Form issues from the One, which is the productive factor; the formless Indefinite Dyad serves as the substrate for the activity of the One. Without such a substrate, the One could produce nothing. All Being rests upon the action of the One upon the Indefinite Dyad. This action sets limits to the formless, gives it Form and particularity, and is therefore also the principle of individuation that brings separate entities into existence. A mixture of both principles underlies all Being. Depending upon which principle dominates in a thing, either order or disorder reigns. The more chaotic something is, the more strongly the presence of the Indefinite Dyad is at work.”

The debate seems to be about whether Plato was a monist or dualist. Well, I think he’s both. I don’t have a dog in the fight of whether there were unwritten doctrines. I intuitively know there are living words. We may be the living word. I think reading Plato is like working with koans, they lead you deeper into being. I had a flash of thought tonight, it must have been from the gods, it said, Plato’s game must be played out to it’s conclusion. The thought created an image in my mind where I am looking at Plato and begging him, I have come all this way kind sir and followed your clues and now I arrive at this white image of Plato. Plato looks at me silently and points...he points to a...white mountain. This is the first time I have spoken to Plato face to face and not mask to mask btw.

I think I have a clue here. The world of Logos is alive, ever changing like fire. The words of Logos are on fire and written inside of us. Printed words only can point. One must be so careful with the written and spoken word or it could be used to enslave us, as it has. This is Plato’s warning. I believe I have a sense of the White Mountain. The path erases itself. Plato was pointing inside. His unwritten word can only be found through careful focus inside. “The principles at the foundation of Plato's unwritten doctrines indeed break with the convictions of the Eleatics, who held that only perfect, unchanging Being exists.”

That’s some stuff I know about history. I am ravenous to know how we came to know and be. Looking into this, unravels this. Looking leads to remembering. We are trapped in thought, but to get out of the trap, you have to back track your way back to Plato. I have only summarized a very deep subject, the scholars can systemically look and argue. Even in Plato’s day, they had their own ancients they had forgotten and knew only through memetics.
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:22 am

I had a bit of (dream space) insight into the BPW. Yes, Dan, it's all about the gathering of persons but not exclusive to them.

Matthew 18:20 New International Version (NIV)
    20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

And then there is this:

Lonely, burned out, and depressed: The state of millennials' mental health in 2019

https://www.businessinsider.com/millennials-mental-health-burnout-lonely-depressed-money-stress

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:34 am

And I believe this is also related ...

The biggest lie tech people tell themselves — and the rest of us
    They see facial recognition, smart diapers, and surveillance devices as inevitable evolutions. They’re not.

https://www.vox.com/the-highlight/2019/10/1/20887003/tech-technology-evolution-natural-inevitable-ethics

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:47 am

AB and Gary,

You are ravenous to know how we came to be........?  

There has to be something more........?  

Well, neither of you are able to grok the magnitude of the BPWH.  

The only infinities that either of you grasp are space and time.  

Both of these Newtonian infinities are false...... they are necessary illusions to get us from the Alpha to the Omega...... or from the Source back to the Source.  

The Source/Telos is the cosmic mother/self.  It is not something alien to us...... any more than our mother need be.

Space and time are our own creations, and are embedded in the eternity of Being.  

Being is personal and necessarily eternal.  

This was the fundamental message of the j-guy, if you can see your way to his core truth....... the truth that the disciples were not ready to bear.  

As individuals, we are illusory. Our innermost self is the eternal cosmic Self. That Self is closer to us than our noses...... by a mile.

That cosmic Self is the only true infinity....... all other infinities are reflections thereof.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:11 am

Being ravenous doesn’t mean I don’t know.

Ravenous due to the long drought and starvation rations.

As we stuff our faces, we become more sickly.

The kids are not lonely because of social media.

That’s conservative nonsense.

The republicans are the most evil organization who has ever walked the Earth.

I agree with Noam Chomsky on that.

Their purpose is to mislead and abuse.

The leaders give their whole lives to hurting others.

They are manipulating millions through naked collusion with a corrupt religion.

I’ll have no part in it I say, as I consume and stuff my face.

Richard Stallman, a hero of mine, has fallen due to his compromise with evil.

Where are his ethics when it comes to abusing young willing girls as he calls them?!

I digress, the kids are lonely because they have been beaten and abused by a power elite not worthy of this earth or these children.

This is not a golden or gilded age, it’s an evil one where our animal dyad passions are rising up in us.

It may be the BPW, but what we see in the open of it, is not its best.

There is a deep message Plato has given us.

I have heard it.

My bones are shaking detecting Plato’s gravity waves.

What we write are just word games, word play.

What we live under the sun speaks our truth.

Personally, my life is unbound and I live a whole life.

It’s the best move in the best possible world, make the best of it.

Have good meaningful face to face conversations with as many people as you can.

I engage everyone I meet with true life.

They seem surprised by how open I am.

That’s true life and true communication.

We are playing together here.

Last edited by AtomicBrando on Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:20 am

AB,

Ok, so what is the core message of Plato........?

I’ll tell you what it is.........

The plurality, which is laid bare in history, is only the temporal reflection of the eternal, infinite, personal One, and which constitutes the core of our being.  

This is the message of us, jesus freaks.  

Ok,

So we are fellow jesus freaks....... we own him..... he owns us.  

It’s just that simple.  Yes?  

Anyway,

I should get back to the foot call......

It seems that foot would like to take most of the responsibility for donny’s precipitous withdrawal of support from the Kurds....... as if the foot had a personal vendetta, and the score was being settled.  

Our lengthy history of collaboration with the Kurds had no bearing on the present situation, in his mind.  Vendettas are not something any personalist can support.  Sorry, that’s just my protocol.  

I asked how Disclosure was coming.  He pointed mainly to Kevin who is in Hollywood working on three parallel projects with three producers.  

This is a rumor that should not be difficult to check out........ rumor mill that Hollywood is.  I’m just not an investigator.  

Doug and someone by the name of Thomas were also mentioned in the context of disclosure.  

Impeachment........ it’s just a lot of hot air, according to foot.  

And, as stated yesterday, foot claimed to be delaying for the chicken....... presumably to do something to get back on the bus. The only thing I can think of is begging the Princess to let me back on. foot had difficulty remembering why I was thrown off.

(cont.......)
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:05 pm

This is the only bus I’d get on.

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 31 C2045810

If it runs over you, you always end up inside.

This bus can do no harm.

Further...
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:24 pm

Which bus?

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:37 am

"The republicans are the most evil organization who has ever walked the Earth."

No, AB, the pedophile, occultist, fallen mystery schools who deserve to die suffering ( and will) are the most evil organizations who ever walked the face of the Earth and you know that! Republican vs Democrat is an illusion, a clown show and circus for the masses.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:13 am

Na, the republicans are the most evil organization who has ever existed on earth.

We live mostly in their nightmare.

Unless you learn how to transmute the nightmare, that’s your life.  

It’s all noble and ignoble lies of course.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:27 am

I wish you were right and Republicans were the only manifestation of the rot in our core, but you are wrong, they are just a side effect of the pathology that infects our species, there is a force behind their cruelty who plays with their strings as the puppets they are.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:55 am

As long as anyone is playing with the notions of good and evil, us and them, etc......  they are playing make believe.  

You have no clue about the BPW.  

You are wasting my time, your time and everyone’s time.  

Please, go away.  I’m sure there are places out on the web where you might actually fit.

You certainly don’t belong here.  

Thank you for your consideration.  

One question is whether the phone call from foot has any significance.  

It might not.  It could be mostly random.  

Or it was calculated for something.  

I’ve always assumed foot to be of the latter sort.

There can be little doubt that foot aligns himself with the PtB, and is dragging his feet.  

The one thing the PtB fears more than Disclosure is being overtaken by disclosure, ie..... just by events.  

‘MJ12’ keeps its weather eye on the Vectors.  

There can be little doubt that I’m one of the Vectors.  Ron’s call was just to check their readings...... the calibration.  

We do recall the talk about the coming of the alignment of the 32 Vectors.  That was first mentioned in January 2015, and the alignment was expected to come in September 2016, also the timing of expected desert rendezvous, after which all bets were off....... possibly with the exception that donny would win.  

There may have been a change of Vectors, or some new sort of alignment expected.  

The next alignment is Disclosure.  They have to give me just enough information to be able to make a decent calibration.

We are in an unstable equilibrium.  It will take very little to tip the scales.  

Or we are very near the resonance frequency of the Eschaton.

What’s the frequency, Kenneth?  

Yes, sports fans, the Disclosure is being recalibrated into apocalyptic/eschatological territory.  

That may be why folks are getting so darn touchy.

And what ever happened to the Millennium?  

Maybe I’m just a post Millennialist...... oh, dear.... more Catholic every day.  

It might help explain some of donny’s weirdness...... fellow vector that he probably is.  

The fact that Disclosure = Eschaton Millennium would sure tie up a lot of loose ends, in my little mind.  

It’s looking, folks, like we’ve had our Millennium.

In point of fact, we’ve had two of them.  

It’s looking like I’m the one who’s getting the recalibration, sports fans.  

Sorry about them Millennium apples.  

Yes, this is beginning to explain a whole lot of stuff.  

So, what is our action item going to be for the Princess?  

Now she’s definitely going to have to be holding donny’s hand.  

Who’s gonna be holding the hand of the global credit system?  

Who, me?  

What does it take to be the dumbest guy in the world........ I mean... to actually believe in a third Millennium?  

I could never figure it out, myself.  

I mean, really.........

Some folks thought that only the permafrost/clathrates were going to melt.......

It’s more like our unconscious is going to melt...... and, yes, there might be a lot of swamp gas, too.  

And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
    It’s pretty much like I’d been playing with half a deck, for the last forty years.  

10:50.........

Has the President been fully briefed?  How much of the deck is the President playing with?  

Is this my action item for the Princess?  

How many heads of state?  How many Cabinet members.  

Has Giuliani been briefed........ God rest his soul......

It does seem, today, that donny is going down, fast.

chicken to the rescue?

(cont........)
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:01 am

Haha, don’t be afraid to recognize evil where it is. Hello my old friend.

Yes yes, we have the best amount of evil.

I’ve shared with enough muppets.

It’s boring really, yawn.

Me and all my friends are leaving you now.

The cosmos is an amazing happening.

I gather Dan will be going on and on about the disclosure never coming.

Yawn.

If I’m going to talk to muppets, we are going to be in the heart of things.

Bye.

**POOF**
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:04 am

Once again, AB can’t even read the writing on the wall........ it’s been swell.......

2:54ft..........

I had a lengthy conversation with Bill.......

With my switch from pre to post Millennialism, I’m able to converse with Bill more on the same page regarding Disclosure strategy vs non strategy.

He has been involved in the financial side of things. I asked what is done with billionaires who want to be briefed on eschatology........ eventually they are encouraged, politely, to get back to minding their own business.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:47 am

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:16 pm

And smelly and I had a conversation........ it was left as a cliffhanger........ what to do or not do, relative to Disclosure.

What smelly does with his friends is take them, one at time, to a beach or a mountain, and sit there, silently.  

Wonderful, I said, but it presents a logistical problem when applied globally.  He agreed.  

I trust that someone is doing that with the President....... quite possibly the Princess.

(cont........)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:05 pm

Listen to Bill.

Trust the process.

Keep your nose clean.

We are going rise out of these post-modern blues.

We are doin great!

Though for dramatic purposes it appears bleak.

You just know, it’s fine Wink

I’m gonna get some ice cream.

I know courage and virtue are some of the best responses to life. With this butter and jam, you can slather all you like on your bread and never get fat. Gratitude, humility and acceptance don’t hurt either. When you have no measure by which to compare yourself, you become the measure.

Take it, stick it, straight on.

PROGRESS

It is foolish to think about
    attaining realization by any
    technique. Make habits of
    courage, virtue, and absolute
    emptiness, and simply realize
    what is already always present.

— Wei Wu Wei

Last edited by smelly on Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:25 pm

Ice cream on a mountain top with 10 billion, individually.......

Yes, Eric, that does present us with a logistical challenge...... even if we used creamsicles.
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:31 am

A recent online discussion involving Deepak, Brian, Jack and others has left me thinking about the difference between spirit and soul, and the three worlds (often referenced to Penrose's three worlds). More generally, back in high school, I had realized the three worlds were the physical, the conceptual and the spiritual. By definition this distinction is itself an element of the conceptual world, resting between the spiritual source and the material registration of the physical world (where all elements register change and store a history).

https://www.catholic.com/qa/are-soul-and-spirit-the-same

“Soul” when distinguished from “spirit” means that which gives life to a body. “Spirit” when contrasted with “soul” simply means those aspects of human life and activity that do not depend on the body or the conditions of matter, and so open the soul toward the supernatural life of grace. Human nature has all of these aspects essentially, and finally, even the body will share in the life of the spirit in the resurrection.

Again, as this discussion takes place in the conceptual sphere, we see that spirit does "not depend on the body or the conditions of matter" which would seem to place it in Penrose's sphere of Platonic mathematics, sometimes known as "God is a mathematician." The confusion here arises from wrongly placing or interpreting this spiritual or Platonic realm into conceptual territory as the sphere itself resides outside of the conceptual sphere and only projects onto concepts (such as mathematics).

One might associate the soul with Penrose's mental world as the soul is defined as "those aspects of human life and activity that do not depend on the body or the conditions of matter" although in modern times clearly there are selective pressures upon the soul that appear from physical effects upon the brain. In my more general set of spheres the mind is actually the bridge between the spiritual world and the physical world.

Ultimately any conscious mental activities (perceptions) on this set of relationships operationally exist only in the conceptual world and this sets a limit on the usefulness of mental constructions in the context of the greater reality.

Last edited by GSB/SSR on Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:38 am

Note: Sarfatti's model of consciousness appears to associate the quantum wave as spirit-like and particles as physical with mental activity (in the form of consciousness) as an emergent property resulting from physical backaction upon the spirit-like quantum wave.

Post by AtomicBrando Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:28 pm

As we live as consciousness they speak of models of being such?!

What utter fools wasting their lives!

Bahahahahahaha

Plato felt mathematics was not the ground, he warned it was a trap and your heroes Max and Roger are its priests. He warned words were just play things, he warned to be careful. His forms were a kind of esoteric joke. You are an acolyte with no original thought or experience I can suss out.

You really need to educate yourself, you are a very very confused muppet following those fools around.

You have to set out for the mountain yourself if you can.

As you are all a lot stupider than Plato, I think you are silly and what you say is confused nonsense, not grounded in reality. Just like physics has lost its way, so has mathematics. The physics high priests admit space and time are not real as we describe them and they don't know what physics is about.

Plotinus can help you further here. We live in Plato's game. Man the arrogance of this age. All is derivative. He began and ended with silence.

It's time for some humility. There is no combination of written symbols that will unlock it. Sorry, you lost, but in your failure, you can rise form the ashes of your ignorance.

Jack does what he does because he touched the void, he was told to smash the wall of light by a mystic.

He's not original, he's a fraud, like we all are.

You have to burn your ships.

You have to sit silently with this.

But please continue to struggle in the cave.

We do enjoy watching you twist and turn denying what is obvious before you.

This is not math.

This is this.

And AWESOME doesn't even begin in the the slightest to contain this.

The mind will not contain it.

Deepak certainly is no spiritual authority to me.

He's just another bleating goat in the desert.

A total fool, a fat joke!

They will sit at the feet of the child.

They will eat every word they have uttered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:22 pm