Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Reflections on a possible future event Icon_minitimeToday at 4:48 pm by FatThorDude

» best possible world
Reflections on a possible future event Icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by FatThorDude

» The Energy that Drives Us
Reflections on a possible future event Icon_minitimeToday at 12:48 am by mion

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Reflections on a possible future event Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:00 pm by U

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Reflections on a possible future event Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:21 pm by U

» Disclosure - For U by U
Reflections on a possible future event Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:15 pm by U

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Reflections on a possible future event Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 7:44 pm by Chim

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Reflections on a possible future event Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 10:14 am by U

» The US Government Admits UFOs Are Real
Reflections on a possible future event Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2021 11:23 am by FatThorDude

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

MMR Twitter News

July 2021

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Reflections on a possible future event

Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Reflections on a possible future event Empty Reflections on a possible future event

Post by 99 Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:40 am

This was a response of mine to one of smelly's posts but because it's off topic, I've transferred my post to this thread instead. 
===================================
... I've got my own stuff going on at the present time and it has to do with a lucid dream I had a couple of weeks ago or so with dan in a car saying "2008" --- those numbers also popped up in my mind's eye as he said that. I've posted about that dream a couple of times here but only had those posts up for a few minutes before deleting them. What I didn't post is that I also had another lucid dream with dan in a car shortly (a week) before I had the one I stated above. So that's 2 times I've seen dan in a car .... and in that one, Dan also gave a speech to a large audience about UFOs in it.

But what it's telling me is that the world is going to plunge into a global recession (which is what happened in 2008) and that automobiles are some how connected to it. Probably having to do with oil. Supposing via UFO Disclosure, we're going to find out that the military/industrial complex has a viable working alternative energy source in their possession that came about after back-engineering UFOs. 

If that be the case, full disclosure on this this will have an immediate affect on our global economy causing the stock market to crash whereby plunging the world into a global recession.

Current date/time is Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:16 pm