Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:56 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:52 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:11 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+15
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
whoknows
GrandCru
Cuan Scott
RunningBull
U
GSB/SSR
hobbit
SurfBum
Big Bunny Love
Alien
@awestruckt
dan
19 posters

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 30 Empty Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by dan Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, 99,

I think we can safely say that, in this past month, we have come close enough to Disclosure, for all practical purposes.  

You’re being the mathematician about Disclosure, and I’m being the physicist, and I’ve told this story a few times, already, but it won’t hurt to tell it again.......

A mathematician and a physicist walk into a bar, and sit on both sides of a very attractive woman.  The mathematician can only ever get halfway closer to the woman, but the physicist can get close enough for all practical purposes.  

Think of the physicist as Donald Trump, and think of the Boys on the Bus.  

Donald Trump will be known as the Disclosure President, for having helped to orchestrate what has transpired in the past month, not the least of which was chicken little realizing that, very likely, he was Visitor #1.  

Will any self respecting ufologist feel satisfied with this, Sonfish, version of Disclosure?  I would seriously doubt it.  However, will any competent historian ever come up with a better peg for Revelation?  I would seriously doubt it.  

Last edited by dan on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:11 am; edited 2 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 30 Empty Re: Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:59 pm

You are the dumbest monkey here Kevin.

No one needs anything you have Wink

What a fool.

Wake up sunshine.

There’s no place like home.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 30 Empty Re: Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:02 pm

I won the game Kevin, you loser Wink

Get another job.

You suck at this one. 

Muah, chase your asses for eternity.

Who cares?

Smelly far out. 

These assholes are never gonna git it.

Give em hell down their throats Dan.

They don’t know what they’re missing.

Bahahahahahaha
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:31 pm

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:41 pm

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:12 am

I’m actually a big fan of Kevin’s.  I was doing him a big favor by throwing him onto Chris’s mercy.  Now they are best buddies.

Kevin and I go way back, sports fans.  He is now attempting to return a few favors.  

If I were an accomplished actor, like Kevin, I would be acting more hurt.  I’m just not that good of an actor, sorry.  

I’m not even a very convincing Antichrist, although I have managed to get arrested at a church....... while under Ron’s close tutelage, of course.    

Let us recall, please, why I was headed down to Fort Bragg, in the first place........ it had something to do with 9/11 and Vegas....... and you won’t really understand the one without the other...... certainly not the spooky dimension of it all....... the visitation dimension.  

And remember, visitation is also about possession, and possession is nine-tenths of the law.  Ok, I am playing, just a tad, as I’m wont to do.  

So, yes, with these pleasantries aside, the gang is all here, finally..... the return of the Bird Tribe....... complete with a princess.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:37 am

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:44 am

Yes, you would think Kevin would be much more grateful for the play dough pizza...... if only he knew.  Kevin hasn’t been briefed quite to the Play Dough level, yet.  After that, you aspire to the Tutu level..... eat your heart out, Kevin.

Wait, uh oh....... what’s the 70 x 7......?

Kevin is into the Kabbalah....... will that help?  Anyone for gematria?
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:59 am

So Kevin, in his own special way is thanking you for standing him up as a no-show.
    For leaving him stranded at a 24 hr. diner
    And for your threat upon the life of the guy you sent him there to interview who instead ended up rescuing him from the streets by giving him a warm cup of joe and a bed to sleep in.
    Dan, you’re really something else, ya know? lol
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:44 am

Kevin can always count on the chicken.......

Just as I count on Kevin.  

Love you, Kevin ........

2:50.........

The question before us is for how long we can kick the can...... down the road.  

The next show could be Tom D and/or Joe F/Kevin....... and there might always be something from left field, just to keep us on our toes.  

As we’re playing kick the can, folks will soon be wondering where the can might stop.

(cont.........)
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:12 pm

Storm Area 51: US military 'ready' to confront 600,000 alien-hunters threatening to break into top-secret base

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/storm-area-51-latest-aliens-sighting-us-military-ready-nevada-a9004086.html
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:45 am

An event such as you suggest, here, could easily change the complexion of Disclosure.  

There is a grass roots aspect to this phenomenon, which cannot be denied by any amount of insider shenanigans.

With Kevin’s attack, we have a second attempt to throw the chicken under the Disclosure bus.  The putative infractions took place a year ago and two years ago.  Clearly there is coordination between these attacks and the rest of Disclosure.  

If Ron wanted me to be ignored by others, he might have done so himself.  When he last spoke with me, a couple of months ago, he said he was telling ‘his people’ to stay away, and he expected OM to be abandoned, shortly.  

These attacks might only serve to do the opposite....... which may be the intention, for all I know.  

I don’t doubt that ‘his people’ have the ability to shut down OMF2, as they may have done with OMF1, seven years ago.

Being disavowed by Foot&Co, could even be intended as a favor, but I cannot, in good faith, return that ‘favor’.  I cannot deny that my ‘inside’ assistance has been essential.  I won’t.  

It’s hard for me to believe that it suddenly occurred to the insiders, two months ago, that chicken little might pose a liability to whatever is their disclosure scheme.  

It seems rather more likely that the chicken was simply being ‘repositioned’, in some timely fashion.  

Do keep in mind that the two years ago ‘infraction’ was my attempt to seek outside sympathy with regard to the Vegas incident.  Reputedly, it had the opposite effect.......silly chicken.  

3:15........

Will the 600,000 folks, who contemplate penetrating Area 51, be satisfied with some metal fragments?

I doubt it.  

Would they really believe that this is what the government has been hiding for seventy years?  

Humankind has, from day one, been seeking a message from the ‘stars’.  

Is it any different, now?  

Every scripture purports to have been channeled.  Every new age tome is, likewise.  

Would a visitation change any of that?  

So why are there so many visitations?  Do they keep coming all this way because they love our hamburgers so much?  

Even if they aren’t actually ETs, they still could have used SETI or some special medium to deliver some special message.  It would only take one message in one ‘bottle’.

Delivery is not the problem...... I don’t think.  

The problem is not on their end....... it’s on our end.  

The ufos need not be the medium of the message.  Just as likely, the ufos are meant to be the annunciators........ actuators...... a standby signal, globally recognized by all and sundry.  

Why not just have a fanfare?  This is that....... over an extended period.  

This is not rocket science.  

4:15........

Ok, so, we have 600,000 contemplating a concerted response....... ok, starry messengers........ here we are....... awaiting further instructions.  

Was such an eventuality not contemplated as a likely contingency...... perhaps even written into the scenario....... by whomever....... us..... them..... all of the above?  

If there are any insiders, presumably, they have figured how to tune in to the Disclosure channel.  The Visitors, regardless of intent, would need boots on the ground.  There would be a main channel....... what’s the frequency, Kenneth?  

Would the visitors not employ a fifth column?  Are the insiders the fifth column?  

Yes and no.......

Unless you intend a hostile takeover, you don’t need a rogue element to lower the drawbridge.

What you wish to avoid is the residents storming the drawbridge.

As it is, we have 600,000 trying to find the bridge...... to establish contact, which most of them would believe has already been established.

(cont........)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:14 pm

The Visitors, regardless of intent, would need boots on the ground. There would be a main channel....... what’s the frequency, Kenneth?

Would the visitors not employ a fifth column? Are the insiders the fifth column?

The visitors are probably plugged into The Internet.

Why not ask "them" here?

Post by visitor Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:52 pm

What would anyone ask a visitor anyway?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:43 pm

Who’s in charge of Disclosure?

Yes, it seems that we 600,000 posing the same question.

If we put together the Presidential ufo interview with the Adm Wilson memo, it’s clear that it’s not the POTUS, but that he could find out from his briefers.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    visitor
    visitor

Post by visitor Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:49 pm

Very good Dan.

Are you managing the magic or is the magic managing you?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:02 pm

I seem to be managing ok, from underneath the Bus...... and thank you for asking.

A lot of folks may suppose that Tom D is the designated spokesperson........ but, also clearly, not in charge.  

The person in his group, who most likely would be able to point higher up, would be Hal, pointing generally toward the Aviary........

There are three intelligence officers, all connected with the CIA...... Chris M, Kit and foot.  

Chris and Kit are currently outliers, leaving foot in the chain of command on this topic.  

This is something that an hour of searching the Internet could reasonably corroborate.  

foot is barely talking, but the chicken he keeps throwing under the Bus keeps squawking.  It’s a bit of puzzle, but it’s not rocket science, sports fans.  

Folks could save a lot of shoe leather by letting their fingers do the walking.  

Out of 600,000, maybe one or two would show up here.  

Then what........?  

They might wonder about managing the magic....... not to coin a phrase or anything.  

Word might get around, as it is wont to do, in this day and age.  

This would probably not slow down the WoM/MoAPS...... the little chicken that could........

At this point, I’m sure we’ll all be on our best behavior....... won’t we, sports fans?  

That’s one scenario, anyway.  Does someone have a better one?  

It’s mainly about the timing, at this point.  Yes, we have all the time in the world........ but it’s about now that this phrase takes on additional poignancy........ maybe.  

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:46 pm; edited 7 times in total
    visitor
    visitor

Post by visitor Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:04 pm

Smile
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:50 pm

smelly,

True.  Does the chicken look like a traffic cop?  I’m just a mileage marker along the side of the road.  

YMMV........

(smelly had posted something about directing traffic......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:01 pm

Anyone directing anything is a dickwad.

You made it up.

Other than Kevin, I don’t have to name them.

My smelly view.

You gonna try to be a bully on the playground?

I’ll kick your ass.

You’re first Kevin.

I asked my friends to say hi to you.

Enjoy.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:12 pm

C’mon, smelly........

Poor Kevin, he’s just doing his job.

I love, Kevin.

Have I ever said that to you, smelly.......?

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:14 pm

I’m not a bully Wink

He better watch it, cause he has the Eye on him.
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:19 pm

He clucks all day, then plays it Cool. As the sun sets, he goes Inside. With nothing said, he clears the Air.
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:20 pm

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:26 pm

Only the empowered person may be trusted to move the pieces.

Your fear is the price.

Who has paid?

We are openers of the way.

Who can face the great doubt, the great adversary, the pretender?

Only one who has faced their fear.

The way is clear and we act decisively.

You can only shoot the arrow, if you can draw back the bow.

We seize the initiative.

We show no mercy to ignorance.

Destiny is ultimately taken by choice, not chance.

Observe the particle, realize the particle.

I have focused my will here to influence events.

Only not knowing the way is the way realized.

Only the empowered muppet shall pass!!!

Last edited by smelly on Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:29 pm

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:57 am