Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:56 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:52 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:11 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+15
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
whoknows
GrandCru
Cuan Scott
RunningBull
U
GSB/SSR
hobbit
SurfBum
Big Bunny Love
Alien
@awestruckt
dan
19 posters

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 28 Empty Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by dan Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, 99,

I think we can safely say that, in this past month, we have come close enough to Disclosure, for all practical purposes.  

You’re being the mathematician about Disclosure, and I’m being the physicist, and I’ve told this story a few times, already, but it won’t hurt to tell it again.......

A mathematician and a physicist walk into a bar, and sit on both sides of a very attractive woman.  The mathematician can only ever get halfway closer to the woman, but the physicist can get close enough for all practical purposes.  

Think of the physicist as Donald Trump, and think of the Boys on the Bus.  

Donald Trump will be known as the Disclosure President, for having helped to orchestrate what has transpired in the past month, not the least of which was chicken little realizing that, very likely, he was Visitor #1.  

Will any self respecting ufologist feel satisfied with this, Sonfish, version of Disclosure?  I would seriously doubt it.  However, will any competent historian ever come up with a better peg for Revelation?  I would seriously doubt it.  

Last edited by dan on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:11 am; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 28 Empty Re: Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by dan Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:06 am

smelly,

Male needs female.  Female needs male.  

God made us to be needy.

Get used to it...... get over it.

It does matter, smelly....... so sorry!

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 28 Empty Re: Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:19 am

It’s nice to clarify our interaction Dan with the backdrop of history and Disclosure playing out.

I find our discussion much more relevant and irrelevant than lights within the sky.

One can’t help but be more poetic in this state of mind.

For me, an anxious sort, I find my self sinking deeper and deeper into isness and as I float away, you sound more and more silly to me and I assume I insane perhaps to you, but I am clear.

Clear may be the best we can be. 

It’s the best I’ve ever felt or lived. 

I opened my self up to being.

I’ll play it out and let it go.

It is satisfying to be here.

Marcus Aurelius said imagine you could die now and act in accordance with that.

Nothing to say about this more, but I haven’t really said anything. 

If you want to talk to nothing, text me or something.

Otherwise, I think I’ll stop playing the language game with the monkeys watching and appearing here.

I think I have been clear.

Hopefully a little more than when you met me.

When the tank parameters are just right, at their best levels, the critters do the best and the detritus is cleaned up and the pests can’t get a foot hold. 

Nature has given so much, that a state of mind and peace can be found is an attribute of the best possible world perhaps.

And when I say clear, I mean I don’t know what you are talking about.

You still have layers of reason and logic on top of something they don’t belong on.

But, that’s, like your thing man Wink

For me, there could be no ending for something that never began.

Our awareness here began in time, yes, but life will always be a selfish act. 

And history is the story of our conscious desire. 

We can live between the ground and the sky. 

We belong to both. 

I highly recommend it if you haven’t tried to just be here in your own skin needing nothing and having total peace of mind that it’s ok and others can go their own way. 

Feel the sway. 

The Way is The Way

This is enough to be a tree or a flea or have a knee Wink

You need more?!

You want a finale?!

Naaaaaaa

Peace.

Last edited by smelly on Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:38 am

I’ve noticed that it takes a lot more words for smelly to say nothing, than for me to say something.  

Being is mostly reflected in the Metanarrative.  The Metanarrative ends.  

The World...... the Ground of the best possible Metanarrative does not end.

Time is male...... space is female.  

Vive la difference.  

Einstein showed how one was wrapped up in the other.  

You can’t have the One without the Other.

Will you deny that, too, smelly?

An immaterialist is necessarily a relationalist.  All being is relative to the personhood/Being of the Monad.  

The Metanarrative is the story of Being.

There is Being and Time and Being and Nothingness.  

Perhaps smelly should read both of those books.  

smelly denies the Tao.  He denies the yin and the yang.  

Really, smelly, how do you manage to get up in the morning?

Oh, I forgot, you deny the morning.  

And, yes, how could I fail to point out, it’s all because you denied Jesus.

Come to Jesus, smelly....... that is your passport to Magonia.  

(cont.......)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:21 am

CNN: Thousands of people have taken a Facebook pledge to storm Area 51 to 'see them aliens'

Butterfly effect: blame it on Ron's comments to Dan Smith when they first met ;-)

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/11/us/alien-march-facebook-event-trnd/index.html

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:53 am

Welp, there you have it!

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 28 1akKIfw

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 28 LrLjBzW
    Very funny!
    https://www.unilad.co.uk/news/world-news/800000-people-sign-up-to-storm-area-51-with-unbelievable-plan/

Last edited by 99 on Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:20 am; edited 3 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:37 am

Gary,

There is a strong sense in which you can blame me on Ron, too, while you’re at it.

Poor guy, he’s in the middle of it, now.  How many ufologists will be out gunning for him....... ready to testify at the drop of a hat?  

Me......?  Innocent little chicken...... I even am beginning to feel protective.  

And I almost forgot, Kivat’s case against Foot opens in California in about a week.  

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:30 am; edited 3 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:27 am

Bet you guys (Dan and Ron) never thought it would come to this!
    [Warning]  It’s only going to get worse.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:30 am

This was the plan from the git go. I just didn’t think it would take this long.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:35 am

affraid

--------------------------------------

Note to self:  Plan on transporting the 'OMF Hotdogs & Donuts' food truck for that upcoming Area 51 event to serve foot long corn dogs and alien funnel cakes.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:35 am

My altsource suggests this video in connection with the recent Russian submarine incident........  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP9yCo13yVs

My response........ Aren’t doomsday devices a dime a dozen?  The visitors hold the ultimate veto on such devices...... or we wouldn’t still be here.

No, I don’t expect smelly to come to Jesus....... not just yet.  

However, I believe we could knock a little sense into smelly, in the meantime........

smelly abhors sense. smelly is not an altruist.

smelly sees it as his mission to protect the world from Dan Smith.

He believes that chicken little is the ultimate Doomsday device..... and there is a strong sense in which I am........ the Visitors have come here to eat you....... that is the plan...... munch, munch.

We are brain parasites, with the ultimate replicatible brain parasite.

If he keeps throwing water on the Visitors, eventually we’ll just melt away.

(cont........)
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:04 am

A nuclear sub has an accident where 14 souls were lost.
    How do we know that it won’t have another accident sometime in the near future, only this time round, it will be like a nuclear bomb destroying all life in the region it blew up in…. hence the beginning of World War 3?
    That’s scary.

https://news.usni.org/2019/07/02/14-sailors-die-on-secretive-russian-nuclear-submarine
    "The incident is believed to have occurred off Russia’s northern shore in the Barents Sea on Monday, but the MoD has not specified.
    The submarine was towed to the Russian North Fleet headquarters in Severomork and an investigation is underway, according to the news agency.
    According to a report in the state-controlled Sputnik news service, Russian President Vladimir Putin said seven captains of the first rank and two Heroes of Russia have died in the incident. Putin stated.
    “This is a great loss”, Putin said."

Last edited by 99 on Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:05 am

Altsource thinks it’s the scariest thing around.

But I think I could even be scarier........

I’m here to open up the portal at the end of the world...... the one that leads us back to the Source.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:12 am

A nuclear bomb going off near the North Pole will result in major flooding of all cities around the world that  are located on major water bodies.  It would speed up the melting of that cap if not totally obliterate it.

-------------
    Right.... a portal would be needed where ever a nuclear bomb goes off. Good that you'll be there to open one. The radiation itself from the bomb would help you do that too.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:23 am

How is this incident not in mainstream news? That's mind boggling!

-----------------
    Just did a look-up:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48880475

Last edited by 99 on Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:24 am

Well, a nuclear device might be the ultimate actuator...... as was the Hiroshima device.  

The Visitors don’t like all the competition.  Let Visitor #3 handle the logistics, please, if you don’t mind.

Mainstream........?

It’s much too scary for mainstream.  

So, it’s funny that we’ll have 100,000 storming Area 51, looking for Visitor #3. Some of us have her phone number. That might be easier, but not as much fun.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:28 am

The Visitors don’t like all the competition.  Let Visitor #3 handle the logistics, please, if you don’t mind. ~ dan

There are more news articles on it but will abide by your request on this. Must not have been front page news on Google News or else I would have known about it. 

Very strange. 
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:38 am

Maybe you or someone else can contact Visitor#3 and ask her about that? I would think her presence there would bring some levity to the situation as there will be those who will intentionally interpret that faux raid as the real thing.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:19 am

Contact in that manner is not about happen.

I would focus more on smelly’s state of mind. He is a willing participant/victim.
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:28 am

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:05 pm

Ack,

Oh, dear, am I being too tough on the smelly muppet?  

It couldn’t happen to a more deserving muppet.

My question to smelly is whether there is anything he won’t deny.  

Gender would be a definite possibility.

If we can find just one thing he won’t deny...... if we can establish just one handhold on his ontology wall, I’ll bet that we can find additional hand and foot holds all the way up.  

There is a similar strategy with materialists, who will try to deny everything besides atoms. But this supposedly solid foundation turns out to be rather flimsy, on further inspection.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:19 pm

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:28 pm

You’re right, Ack,

smelly is one of our most precious assets.  I wouldn’t want to scare him away.  If that were to happen, we’d lose half the audience, at least.

I would like for smelly to participate in the design of the best possible anti religion.

We have to have at least a stop gap ontology to replace the void left when scientific materialism implodes with the onset of portals.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:29 pm

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:42 pm

Ack,

Thank you for that reassurance.  Yes, it would be lonely, perish the thought.   We’ll need to redeploy the welcome mat.  

He was all dressed up, with no place to go.  Everyone needs a home..... and a party.   smelly was obviously a party goat.  

I naively thought that the best possible world would be an easy sell.  But smelly set me right.  

smelly is such a personable anti personalist....... it’s pretty hard to believe.  He has a great storehouse of mystical philosophy.  I’m sure that together, the goat and the chicken could corner the market on the MoAPS, but, alas........

I mean, I used to sit by the phone, waiting for my invitation to the White House, but, now that something might actually be happening, the big guns and the long knives come out...... it’s no country for old men.  

I hope you won’t forget about me, Ack.  

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:03 pm

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:08 am