Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+15
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
whoknows
GrandCru
Cuan Scott
RunningBull
U
GSB/SSR
hobbit
SurfBum
Big Bunny Love
Alien
@awestruckt
dan
19 posters

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 20 Empty Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by dan Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, 99,

I think we can safely say that, in this past month, we have come close enough to Disclosure, for all practical purposes.  

You’re being the mathematician about Disclosure, and I’m being the physicist, and I’ve told this story a few times, already, but it won’t hurt to tell it again.......

A mathematician and a physicist walk into a bar, and sit on both sides of a very attractive woman.  The mathematician can only ever get halfway closer to the woman, but the physicist can get close enough for all practical purposes.  

Think of the physicist as Donald Trump, and think of the Boys on the Bus.  

Donald Trump will be known as the Disclosure President, for having helped to orchestrate what has transpired in the past month, not the least of which was chicken little realizing that, very likely, he was Visitor #1.  

Will any self respecting ufologist feel satisfied with this, Sonfish, version of Disclosure?  I would seriously doubt it.  However, will any competent historian ever come up with a better peg for Revelation?  I would seriously doubt it.  

Last edited by dan on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:11 am; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 20 Empty Re: Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by dan Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:17 am

Fear not, 99,
    He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
    Ack will encourage Melania to talk to Ivanka.  

(cont........)
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 20 Empty Re: Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by 99 Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:47 am

I jumped over to Wheeler's wiki page as his paper that you posted would take me awhile to read over at a pace that I truly absorb it's contents. I assume that you studied under Wheeler at Princeton Dan?

Here's a copy/paste from wiki. Very interesting and will read over "Law Without Law" later today when I have a break. 
    "In developing the Participatory Anthropic Principle (PAP), an interpretation of quantum mechanics, Wheeler used a variant on Twenty Questions, called Negative Twenty Questions, to show how the questions we choose to ask about the universe may dictate the answers we get. In this variant, the respondent does not choose or decide upon any particular or definite object beforehand, but only on a pattern of "Yes" or "No" answers. This variant requires the respondent to provide a consistent set of answers to successive questions, so that each answer can be viewed as logically compatible with all the previous answers. In this way, successive questions narrow the options until the questioner settles upon a definite object. Wheeler's theory was that, in an analogous manner, consciousness may play some role in bringing the universe into existence.[79]
    From a transcript of a radio interview on "The Anthropic Universe":
    Wheeler: We are participators in bringing into being not only the near and here but the far away and long ago. We are in this sense, participators in bringing about something of the universe in the distant past and if we have one explanation for what's happening in the distant past why should we need more?
    Martin Redfern: Many don't agree with John Wheeler, but if he's right then we and presumably other conscious observers throughout the universe, are the creators — or at least the minds that make the universe manifest."
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:55 am

Yes, 99,

Yesterday we had Disclosure....... today we have Creation.  

Given that time is an illusion, Creation is everywhere...... everywhen...... this is what biology is on about.  

But there will be a definitive (re?) enactment

This could be that........ until we hear differently.......

If this is a small world, we have to think big....... so that’s why it’s a small world.  

We’re making like we’re the seed crystal of the chrysalis.  

We rise to the occasion........ former drips under pressure.  

I hope that Ack wasn’t kidding about Melania.  

I wonder if painterdoug has the script in hand.  

Ommmm.........

Who else is missing in action?

Clearly, the ground of Being is coherence.

What is coherence....... the cosmic glue?

Must be Agape.

Agape is the universal portal.

This is what hobbit has been trying to figure out.

Each number is a portal into the quantum hyperspace. Uncle Fibonacci showed one way to get the ducks in a row. Benoit showed another. The Fibonacci sequence is a one dimensional fractal.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:16 am; edited 2 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:02 am

Ok, let me read that paper. That's fascinating!
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:09 am

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:14 am

First Commandment of Physics: Thou shall not use the Wheeler in vain

Suggestion: Read the last will and testimony to "100 Years of the Quantum" by Wheeler and, oh yes, "Mad", quite mad, Max Tegmark ...

We argue that modern experiments and the discovery of decoherence have have shifted prevailing quantum interpretations away from wave function collapse towards unitary physics, and discuss quantum processes in the framework of a tripartite subject-object-environment decomposition.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/quant-ph/0101077.pdf

(MAD) MAX TEGMARK and JOHN ARCHIBALD WHEELER discussed quantum mechanics extensively during Tegmark’s three and a half years as a postdoc at the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton, N.J. Max Tegmark is now an assistant professor of physics at the University of Pennsylvania. Wheeler is professor emeritus of physics at Princeton, where his graduate students included Richard Feynman and Hugh Everett III (inventor of the many-worlds interpretation).

He received the 1997 Wolf Prize in physics for his work on nuclear reactions, quantum mechanics and black holes.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:30 am

This is perhaps the salient point:

The simple double slit interference experiment, hailed by Feynman as the mother of all quantum effects, was successfully repeated for ever larger objects: atoms, small molecules and most recently a carbon-60 “Buckey Ball”. After this last feat, Anton Zeilinger’s group in Vienna has even started discussing doing it with a [living] virus. If we imagine, as a Gedanken experiment, that this virus has some primitive kind of consciousness, then the many worlds/many minds interpretation seems unavoidable, as has been emphasized by Dieter Zeh. An extrapolation to superpositions involving other sentient beings such as humans would then be merely a quantitative rather than a qualitative one.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:41 am

Ok, Ack,

I’ll take that as a...... yes.
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:47 am

Dan, you should not underestimate the "alien science" management of "perceptronium"

Substances [including consciousness] that store or process information can be viewed as novel states of matter and investigated with traditional physics tools.

We examine the hypothesis that consciousness can be understood as a state of matter, “perceptronium”, with distinctive information processing abilities. We explore four basic principles that
    may distinguish conscious matter from other physical systems such as solids, liquids and gases:
    the information, integration, independence and dynamics principles. If such principles can identify
    conscious entities, then they can help solve the quantum factorization problem: why do conscious
    observers like us perceive the particular Hilbert space factorization corresponding to classical space
    (rather than Fourier space, say), and more generally, why do we perceive the world around us as
    a dynamic hierarchy of objects that are strongly integrated and relatively independent?

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1401.1219.pdf

Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:18 am

I wear my tin hat, not much gets through.

Oh, Ack, do pass on my greetings to the Queen when you have tea.

Pip pip.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:35 am

dan wrote:Yes, 99,

Yesterday we had Disclosure....... today we have Creation.  

Given that time is an illusion, Creation is everywhere...... everywhen...... this is what biology is on about.  

But there will be a definitive (re?) enactment

This could be that........ until we hear differently.......

If this is a small world, we have to think big....... so that’s why it’s a small world.  

We’re making like we’re the seed crystal of the chrysalis.  

We rise to the occasion........ former drips under pressure.  

I hope that Ack wasn’t kidding about Melania.  

I wonder if painterdoug has the script in hand.  

Ommmm.........

Who else is missing in action?  

Clearly, the ground of Being is coherence.  

What is coherence....... the cosmic glue?  

Must be Agape.  

Agape is the universal portal.  

This is what hobbit has been trying to figure out.  

Each number is a portal into the quantum hyperspace.  Uncle Fibonacci showed one way to get the ducks in a row.  Benoit showed another.  The Fibonacci sequence is a one dimensional fractal.  

(cont.......)

I realise that My uncle Fibonacci is somewhat flat, it was later that I detected what utilises that train track.

That is consciousness, and it utilises the matrix that Fibonacci high frequency matrix enables to flow along.

then the magic part, and it wasn't until I detected the phase conjugate nature and the layerings horizontally that I began to see the big picture.

Resistance is the key with nil resistance .

Consciousness is attracted to the location of least resistance, and uncle fibonaccis train tracks supply that omni present, the encoded information of say an egg is heart centred and that is the location of least resistance, thus consciousness floods in in phase conjugate fashion reversing at the heart centre ( that is what a black hole is, nil resistance)
    The inrushing consciousness enables the encoded egg to create what it is encoded to be, lets say a little chicken?

As resistance mounts, the consciousness is restricted, and so called ageing occurs.

hobbit
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:59 am

Parliament - Mothership Connection (Star Child)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aGnuLXCruc
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:07 am

GSB/SSR wrote:Dan, you should not underestimate the "alien science" management of "perceptronium"

Substances [including consciousness] that store or process information can be viewed as novel states of matter and investigated with traditional physics tools.

We examine the hypothesis that consciousness can be understood as a state of matter, “perceptronium”, with distinctive information processing abilities. We explore four basic principles that
    may distinguish conscious matter from other physical systems such as solids, liquids and gases:
    the information, integration, independence and dynamics principles. If such principles can identify
    conscious entities, then they can help solve the quantum factorization problem: why do conscious
    observers like us perceive the particular Hilbert space factorization corresponding to classical space
    (rather than Fourier space, say), and more generally, why do we perceive the world around us as
    a dynamic hierarchy of objects that are strongly integrated and relatively independent?

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1401.1219.pdf

Thank You for posting that link, it made My little hairy feet tingle.

hobbit
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:14 pm

From THE SUN (UK)

ALIEN RIDDLE CIA scientist thought fake Roswell alien autopsy video was real, bizarre leaked memo claims

But the story has taken a new twist after a leaked memo was allegedly sent to aerospace billionaire Robert Bigelow from one of his physicists Eric Davis.

It claims former CIA scientist Kit Green was "briefed three different times during and after his tenure at CIA on topics relevant to UFOs and the Roswell Incident Alien Autopsy”.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9382232/leaked-memo-suggests-fake-roswell-alien-autopsy-video-real-cia-scientist-pentagon-briefing/

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:47 pm

Gary,

Have you had any encounters?  

And why have you been refusing to speak with me, in the last several years?  

Perhaps you should attempt to unmuddy your own mind, before disseminating confusion here.  

We are long overdue for a conversation about these and other matters...... as your efforts at obfuscation appear to intensify.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Please call me at 443799seventwoohone.  

Rather than simply quoting articles by others supporting the ETH, why don’t you spend more time explaining your personal point of view, please.  Then we can have a discussion.  As it is, you force me to respond to folks with whom we have no access.  Source B has told me that Kit can be misleading on this subject.  

I believe there is a very deliberate effort to keep the ETH afloat for as long as possible.  However, the mere fact of an apparently biological specimen does not necessarily imply the ETH.  After all, I, too, am a biological specimen.  

However, the whole Santilli episode has been embraced entirely by the nuts and bolts faction, of which you are a member in good standing.  

We need personal clarification from you, Gary, as to why you are so reluctant to discuss your own experiences and beliefs regarding these matters.

While Congress is being briefed, the public is being fed dribs and drabs.  

Is no Congress person going to ask if the were any live critters or any communication? For how long are the people briefing Congress going to be able to obfuscate on these crucial matters? Once we get to the question of communication, the lid will be coming off the coverup. The questioning will become much more pointed. Folks will want to know what was the disturbing information that has been concealed for all these years.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:11 pm

The words matter and consciousness are invented words who had symbols before letters to represent them.

Do you know the original symbols for these concepts?

Then one wonders what we are talking about really?

Gary has his story and he’s sticking to it

Pareto principle hasn’t let me down yet, I’ll guess 80% of the core story is bullshit.

It’s simple.

We have confused the simple looking at the emergent complexity.

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 20 1bd98e10
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:33 pm

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:54 pm

smelly,

The problem is that Gary has no story, he simply quotes others.  He is afraid to connect the dots.  He has had his own paranormal experiences that he doesn’t want to discuss.

The beauty of the core story is that it is irreducible....... it’s all or nothing.  Pareto spoke of land holdings and income inequality.  

Show us where he spoke of narratives........

Ack,

I believe it was Kit who raised the issue of the curly phone cord..... an anachronism.

Everyone on the inside is pledged to keep this game going as long as possible. That suits me just fine. When the time is up, we’ll know.

(cont.......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:49 pm

No one keeps time for me, Kit and his friends and god can bite the cosmic.

Oh Dan, silly GrandPa, 20% of the people do 80% of the work. Pareto Principle can be applied to anything that you measure in both your business life and your personal life.

How do you measure true parts of a UFO narrative, by the number of stories about it and sources.

You can of course do the math and come up with guess’s about how much of a story is true or not.

I’d be happy to give you a brief on the modern business principles if you would like?

You’d like Kanban and Kaizan principles.

Incremental improvement, task management.

And Agile project management, helps you manage risk and deliver value based on the business goals.

“Or just guesstimate the Fermi problem, after the physicist Enrico Fermi, who was famous for being able to make estimates with little or no actual data, for questions that seemed impossible to answer. Approximating involves making a series of educated guesses systematically by partitioning the problem into manageable chunks, identifying assumptions, and then using your general knowledge of the world to fill in the blanks.”
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:03 pm

There is one voice, just one for all, and that voice is silent, so should be all, if it were heard, it would be by a bird, so why listen at all to the little turd.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:20 pm

Foot Mann wrote:There is one voice, just one for all, and that voice is silent, so should be all, if it were heard, it would be by a bird, so why listen at all to the little turd.

Takes a turd to know a turd poopie pantz.
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:32 pm

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:46 pm

It does appear that Visitor #2 would like to be excused.

Are we hearing the silence of the lambs...... as smelly positively rushes to my defense..........?

And, poor foot....... I guess they’re finally realizing that he’s created a monster.

He’s sorry...... he won’t do it again.

Last edited by dan on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:16 pm

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:44 am

Given the best possible world, the only question before us is what story is being told to Congress.....

What stories will be told by the national intelligence agencies to their national politicians?  

Will there be commonality?  Will there be a core element..... will it be disturbing?  

If the IC starts doing dribs and drabs to Congress, the rumors will fly....... the NYT will become a conspiracy rag.

Kit has always promised to tell the truth....... before a duly constituted Congressional body.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:22 pm