Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» best possible world
Immaterialism 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:26 am by dan

» The Energy that Drives Us
Immaterialism 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by mion

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Immaterialism 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:07 pm by U

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Immaterialism 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:54 pm by U

» Livin Your Best Life
Immaterialism 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 11:24 pm by FatThorDude

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Immaterialism 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2021 5:13 pm by U

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Immaterialism 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 7:46 pm by U

» Disclosure - For U by U
Immaterialism 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 10:15 pm by U

» The US Government Admits UFOs Are Real
Immaterialism 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2021 11:23 am by FatThorDude

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

MMR Twitter News

August 2021

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
ParanoidFactoid
student
Foot Mann
GrandCru
Course Catalog
RunningBull
Araneidae
cwallatruth
painterdoug
Cuan Scott
@awestruckt
U
FatThorDude
hobbit
SurfBum
GSB/SSR
dan
22 posters

Immaterialism 5

dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Immaterialism 5 - Page 2 Empty Immaterialism 5

Post by dan Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:58 am

First topic message reminder :

This is the continuation of the Immaterialism 4 thread.......

The original topic reminder post https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t320-immaterialism
should be substituted here......

hobbit
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Immaterialism 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Immaterialism 5

Post by hobbit Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:19 pm

No Dan,

It doesn't really matter how We got here, too late for that.
The basics are Fibonacci based, sorry but they are, no matter where one arrives from.

For good reasons rules were left in place, but due to ignorance they were taken literally.

And if You really want to know where We came from?
Then You need to know how a time machine operates, and who operates it.

But to Myself it only really matters about the basics, otherwise You can fly off into all sorts of tangents.

hobbit
dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:31 pm

Ok, hobbit, have it your way.......

I can do mathematical water boarding, too.  I’m a person of several talents..... all towards the end of my one trick...... saving the world.  

Alright, let’s do the numbers.......

Your claim is that your uncle Fibonacci will explain everything.

Ok, can your Uncle explain the Euler Identity?

Let me look it up, while you’re thinking.......

(cont.......)
hobbit
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:43 pm

dan wrote:Ok, hobbit, have it your way.......

I can do mathematical water boarding, too.  I’m a person of several talents..... all towards the end of my one trick...... saving the world.  

Alright, let’s do the numbers.......

Your claim is that uncle Fibonacci will explain everything.  

No Dan,

It is part of the matrix of creation, nothing can be taken in isolation.

And to go into multiple dimensions of how this system operates is way above My pay grade, but I can see it in My head.
This occurs when You can do what I can, and suddenly it blows the top of Your head off.
If I were a mathematician, then perhaps I wouldn't be able to do what I can?

hobbit
@awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:45 pm

“Why, then, finally, were we put here........?” Glad to here you bring this up at long last. Seems like understanding that helps us come to agreement on how to proceed from here to the omega. Whether we were originally some genetic frankenspecies, vs we are exactly as designed by some ultimate creator is useful in determining how we proceed.
dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:53 pm

Very good, hobbit,

Now we have a matrix of Creation.  

Yes, it is a bit like pulling teeth...... trying to get someone to explain their own beliefs.

How might this Matrix of creation differ from what other folks refer to as the Source or as the Monad?

You have been spending how long, off in your own little corner of this thread, playing your Fibonacci violin, refusing to enter the conversation, except to throw the occasional tomato.  

This entire conversation has been about the Source.  What do you have to contribute to our understanding of the Source?  

I have absolutely no doubt, hobbit, that mathematics can help us understand the Source, even, especially, Fibonacci.  But you have to help us out, by learning some of the Source language....... perhaps helping us to explain the Matrix of creation.  

It would be nice if we could operate more as a team, than just as a debating society........ a team building our knowledge about the Matrix of creation.  

Does anyone find this unacceptable......... smelly?  smelly can be in charge of the tomato throwing team...... making sure that we don’t step on any mystical toes.  

........ now I have to get ready to head on out.......
GSB/SSR
GSB/SSR
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:26 pm

Dan used the word "stuff" in the context of mind/reality/perception. I guess that's progress ????????
dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:07 pm

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/metaphysics-massexpress/#StuThiFunRed

This article only provides a material definition of stuff.

Count on academia to make the narrowest definition.

Clearly, there is a much broader general usage.

We have a lot of stuff to learn about mathematics, for instance.

Cuan Scott
Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:26 pm

Dan,

Are we exclusively on to 'numbers' as regards the team building the matrix of creation?

painterdoug
painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:50 pm

Dan/ are Ruperts morphogenetic fields, stuff?

https://www.sheldrake.org/research/morphic-resonance/introduction
dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:52 pm

Scott,

Exclusively onto numbers.......?  Heck, no.  

We are exclusive onto ‘stuff’, as most broadly defined.  

I’m partial to mental stuff, for instance.

Doug,

Morphogenic fields = stuff.......?

Yes, indeedy!

Back to Gary......

Gary has not responded about mental telepathy.......

There may be no better evidence for the monism of mind stuff than mental telepathy. Who still believe in mental radio?

Cuan Scott
Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:57 pm

I listened to an interview some months ago with Rupert during which he remarked how his son had thanked him following completion of an academic examination having stated he had utilised the principals of 'Morphic resonance' to help with his exam by adapting the sequence in which he answered the questions.

Impressive..

SurfBum
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:14 pm

Stuff
cwallatruth

Post by cwallatruth Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:58 pm

dan wrote:

Yes, it is a bit like pulling teeth...... trying to get someone to explain their own beliefs.

Now to understand one’s beliefs... if only that were possible...

Dan, your explanations seem to purposely be circles of disinformation at best and superiority at worst.  The latter is our only chance to understand... What is the ultimate belief you want us to know.... meaning we need to know all the info you know.

But we can’t, nor can you ours?  Am I a defeatist?  Or a realist?  Must you tell us your experiential truths to prove the former?

Or is my only solace that I know I am god who can’t know himself?
painterdoug
painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:18 pm

Aaron/ had the pleasure of seeing George Carlin live several times.

thanks, good stuff.

hobbit
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:12 am

dan wrote:Scott,

Exclusively onto numbers.......?  Heck, no.  

We are exclusive onto ‘stuff’, as most broadly defined.  

I’m partial to mental stuff, for instance.

Doug,

Morphogenic fields = stuff.......?

Yes, indeedy!

Back to Gary......

Gary has not responded about mental telepathy.......

There may be no better evidence for the monism of mind stuff than mental telepathy.  Who still believe in mental radio?  

Rupert Sheldrakes morphic resonance is part of creation.

But it misses the delivery system.

The delivery system has geometry of a FIXED nature

The resultant fields reflect that delivery system , but morph into unique patterns.

The supply needs to be maintained, otherwise the deceased will appear to set solid ( rigor)
Then the dominant field will permeate to transmute the deceased into itself.

Our eternal selves are in 5D, and occupy our heart area.

The morphic fields are in 4D.

My senses say 8D is where a transfer into 3D takes place.

Where the immaterial consciousness in duality of spin provides the so called electromagnetic weak force in a nucleus.

hobbit
Araneidae
Araneidae

Post by Araneidae Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:42 am

Dan's GAME is a little Lame but his heart is ...... friendly enough to stick a crucifix where it BLEEDs. Magenta in your pocket brings ME 2 TeaRS. Cos Superman’s Origin story goes Around and arounD in PIes SIgNing a name of space and tIME, or does it? Cat’s LIVES equal half a creative A CREative dough if YOU knead it enough to RISE.
Strike while the irons are hot, into the heart of creation you will not. CReatION has a MIND of it's own, pass through a GATE on your own.
Does this MEan you will find YOUR self aLONE?

Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:53 am

Araneidae wrote:Dan's GAME is a little Lame but his heart is ...... friendly enough to stick a crucifix where it BLEEDs. Magenta in your pocket brings ME 2 TeaRS. Cos Superman’s Origin story goes Around and arounD in PIes SIgNing a name of space and tIME, or does it? Cat’s LIVES equal half a creative A CREative dough if YOU knead it enough to RISE.
Strike while the irons are hot, into the heart of creation you will not. CReatION has a MIND of it's own, pass through a GATE on your own.
Does this MEan you will find YOUR self aLONE?

Thought You would have jumped at 8 dimensions spider man.
Seeing as spiders have 8 legs and operate on a web?

hobbit
Araneidae
Araneidae

Post by Araneidae Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:02 am

Hobbit,

Why limit LIMBs when ONE can INstead weave an unGAINly limerick?

Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:27 am

cw,

My explanations seem purposefully circular.........?  

Yes, indeedy.  I sure hope so, because....... guess why......?

The BPW is decidedly, essentially circular...... that is the essential feature of the Small World.

The BPW is a bootstrap operation.

Any self is a microcosm, and thereby is self-contained.  

This is especially true of the cosmic Self.  

The Closed Timelike Curve (CTC) and the Ouroboros are descriptors of the BPW.

The Ourboros is our best possible singular circuit.  It is in no way cyclical.  However, the cosmic Soul cycles within it, on the order of ~10^10 times.  This is the One soul theory, where everyone is a reincarnation of every one else, similar to Wheeler’s one electron theory.  

It is essential that you understand that there are two dimensions of time in play in the BPW.  There is our experiential/phenomenal/historical dimension of time, and then there is the logical dimension, which provides the appearance of deep space&time.  This logical dimension provides our Cosmic shell...... our Self-containment vessel.  

Thus do we see the self-contained coherence of the our BPW/SW/CTC.  And thus are we able to fully exploit the coherence theory of truth (CohTT).  

Yes, we can know the mind of God, because we are the mind of God.  I sometimes refer to ourselves as the brain cells of God, which metaphor only captures a very limited sense of the very robust nature of our microcosmic/cosmic potential, as we literally become one with God.  

This version to the Oneness of the Source will occupy us for the Millennium...... merging back into Eternity, with our extended Rapture, via the Portals.  

How many times have I restated these essential features of the BPW?  There is very little excuse for any of us not to be familiar with them.  

But hobbit, for instance, prefers to soldier on, trying vainly to match his self-contained geometries to an infinite Newtonian cosmos, completely oblivious to what is going on around him.  

12:20(gmt-4)..............

And what sort of game is Spider Man playing at......?

His avatar appears to be lost in space.  Poor guy....... he can’t even find his way in, out of the cold.  Somebody lend him a security blanket....... please, hurry!  

Gary....... bless his heart....... does like to point to the other key feature of the BPWH...... the problem of perception.......

Look, Ma, we have no problem........

The entire BPW is part and parcel of the cosmic Mind, or cosmic Dream, if you will.  

You have heard of the collective unconscious........ well, the BPW is composed of our collective conscious.  

What then is the collective unconscious.....?

It is what goes on behind the green door....... in the Hive, or in Limboland, if you will.  

So, here’s a question........ what sort of person is this cosmic Self? Would we want to sit down and have a beer with her?  

Well, we might want to sit down and share a cup of red wine with her.  

Yes, Buddha and the boys...... and girls.  Is it and old girls club?

I’m not a transhumanist....... not about computers and not about God.

Is not God omniscient and omnipotent?  

In the best possible world, we have...... wait for it....... the best possible God, who definitely need not be omnipotent or omniscient.

Why not?  

No...... I take that back......

God is omnipotent and omniscient.  

What is going on.......?

Hark back to the garden of Eden, when God strolled with Eve and Adam...... or maybe God was Eve&Adam.  

But then who kicked them out......?

You&I did, teleologically speaking.  We’re behind the green door, we’re dealing with the logical dimension of time..... the Logos.  

1:50............

See, we’re not talking transhumanism..... we’re talking transpersonalism....... big difference.  

Everyone of us, as coCreators, is omniscient and omnipotent...... to the extent we could stand being such.  

Another way to think about this is that the world is much, much simpler than we think it is....... yes, there is the illusion of great complexity.  And, partly as a result, we are too smart, by half, to really understand what is going on.  Yes, we have out smarted ourselves, sports fans.  

It this a bad thing.......?  It’s actually a rather entertaining thing..... says God....... thanks for all the entertainment.  

God loves to watch I Love Lucy reruns.  

God may be the dumbest guy in the world, but he has all eternity to work everything out.  What else is one going to do for a rainy afternoon?  It beats solitaire.  

Yes, sports fans, welcome to personalism.  I love Lucy.....? Maybe it’s more like Archie Bunker.  

When we talk about Creation, we’re talking about the bootstrapping of God, as the primordial person...... as Adam Kadmon, etc......

And it could have all started out as an innocent game of pokatok http://bestpossibleworld.com/nexu54.htm#pokatok ..... behind the green door.  

Who came up with the idea of total eclipses?  Was that beyond the ken of Lucy and Archie?  Who stumbled on to that one?  

Who thought up the Sun?  That might have been biggest piece of luck besides DNA.  

If I were Archie, I would think of Creation as a taffy pull...... you have an atom on one end, and Lucy on the other end, and then you start pulling, and voila.......

2:50..........

Isn’t teleology fun....... it’s Creation for idiots...... just like us!  

So, Gary, the world is not made out of stuff....... it’s made out of taffy...... go figure......

There is something very important to understand about people, especially if you’re gonna be a personalist.........

Our minds are very good at shape shifting.  

Ok, that might be good for Creation, but what about maintenance?  

Well, if truth be known, we are all, already maintenance workers.  

Yes, another thing we need to understand about ourselves is the 99% of the time we love routine and ritual.  

So, what is taffy made out of.......?

My horseback estimate is that it is made out of the Logos.........

Stretch it one way, and you get history. Stretch it the other way, you get atoms ....... these being the two dimensions of time.

And what is the Logos made out of? Well, it’s bootstrapped with our collective unconscious.

The oyster is the primordial....... sea. And us.....? We’re the irritating grain of sand...... Archie. So, voila, the pearl of great price......

(cont........)
SurfBum
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:00 pm

The Way is without words.
All this talking and pointing and carrying on,
only signposts.

Gather too many of them and they’ll weigh you down.

Wink
painterdoug
painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:06 pm

True Aaron but the way would not be able to be shared? We share with words, and we play Dans blog game with words. So don't we find ourselves back to square one?

Based on what you state, and I agree, if anyone here actually knew"the way" they wouldn't be here
hobbit
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:20 pm

painterdoug wrote:True Aaron   but the way would not be able to be shared?  We share with words, and we play Dans blog game with words.  So don't we find ourselves back to square one?

Based on what you state, and I agree, if anyone here actually knew"the way"  they wouldn't be here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rswaLfnXAWk

We are all travelling along a narrow pathway, hopefully helping each other.

Hobbit

SurfBum
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:24 pm

The Cheshire cat understands that all ways are the Queen's ways.

The way is always here Now with whatever you are experiencing in this moment.

The way is includes and transcends words.

To reduce it down to mere words or reason is to reduce a walk through a garden down to a painting of a garden.

We are the way.

Steam some sand for your dinner
when you’re thirsty dig a well
polish a brick with all your might
you still won’t make a mirror
the Buddha said we’re basically equal
we share the same true nature
figure it out for yourself
give up this useless struggle
-Cold Mountain

Do what though wilt.
Wink

There is nothing that is not the way.
SurfBum
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:29 pm

painterdoug wrote:
Based on what you state, and I agree, if anyone here actually knew"the way"  they wouldn't be here

False, Muppets not knowing the way are in fact themselves the way as they are in their confusion.

Without confusion there could be no clarity, confusion and clarity imply each other.

You are IT, always have been, always will be.

Relax into it...
painterdoug
painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:32 pm

All this talking and pointing and carrying on,
only signposts.

Gather too many of them and they’ll weigh you down.
//

Ill try not to gather too many signposts

//
be well

Last edited by painterdoug on Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:51 pm