Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Smith - Grant Cameron, Foot Mann and Dan Smith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Smith - Grant Cameron, Foot Mann and Dan Smith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Smith - Grant Cameron, Foot Mann and Dan Smith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Smith - Grant Cameron, Foot Mann and Dan Smith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Smith - Grant Cameron, Foot Mann and Dan Smith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Smith - Grant Cameron, Foot Mann and Dan Smith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Smith - Grant Cameron, Foot Mann and Dan Smith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Smith - Grant Cameron, Foot Mann and Dan Smith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Smith - Grant Cameron, Foot Mann and Dan Smith - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+4
U
Big Bunny Love
SurfBum
Alchemical Coincidence
8 posters

Grant Cameron, Foot Mann and Dan Smith

Alchemical Coincidence
    Alchemical Coincidence

Smith - Grant Cameron, Foot Mann and Dan Smith - Page 2 Empty Grant Cameron, Foot Mann and Dan Smith

Post by Alchemical Coincidence Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Grant Cameron is claiming that Foot Mann is CIA's Ron Pandolpi, that Dan Smith is a Foot Mann puppet and that he has solved several of their (dis)information communications right here on Good Old OMF.

Isn't that special. cheers

Here's where I get confused. confused Cameron constantly refers to Foot Mann and Dan Puppet Smith's most recent posts...that do not exist on OMF.

It could be me. Don't think so.

AC

GrandCru
    GrandCru

Smith - Grant Cameron, Foot Mann and Dan Smith - Page 2 Empty Re: Grant Cameron, Foot Mann and Dan Smith

Post by GrandCru Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:14 pm

I would agree that Grant is still one of the best out there. I don't brown nose either. I've listened to him more on long car trips than anyone else. As a matter of fact, I usually look forward to the long trips with Grant interviews. Sometimes he interviews people I'm not interested in, but when he gets interviewed, I can't get enough.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Smith - Grant Cameron, Foot Mann and Dan Smith - Page 2 Empty Re: Grant Cameron, Foot Mann and Dan Smith

Post by U Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:50 pm

"Pandolpi" lol
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:39 am

TRUMP NOT FOR DISCLOSURE , NOT TAKING ON DEEP STATE, according to whoever Greg Black is

https://medium.com/@GregBlack/open-letter-to-trump-supporters-for-the-4th-of-july-and-world-ufo-day-c08372686e17?fbclid=IwAR3TDxprJX7JmB9C2sAGhZdjOOrxGFGi8D2Hf7kcZ9Ypul56SYlkXXDM6vc

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:04 am