Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:00 pm

Happy Halloween/Samhain Dan.

The Aes Dana Halloween Story: http://disq.us/p/1ne0si5

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:03 pm

Just be in it man
    With no plan
    Go with flow
    You will never truly know
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:07 pm

garzparz wrote:Just be in it man
    With no plan
    Go with flow
    You will never truly know

What you don't know CAN HURT YOU....

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Meals_10

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:14 pm

The water flows over
    The wind blows through
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:23 pm

Thank you, Cy and Eric, and happy Halloween to all.........
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:41 am

garzparz wrote:The water flows over
    The wind blows through

No, they are both responding to the path of least resistance.
    The water and atmosphere are displacing in location .

I would recommend watching the 6/7th for Samhain.

hobbit

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:26 am

Today is another new day.   It’s newness is just an illusion.  It’s our most precious illusion.  In it is the eternity of the present moment.  It is the eternal Presence...... it is the magical monism of the interpersonal/consensual Presence to each other.  And the last 2.2 miles are always the hardest and the easiest.  

Eric has taught me that the soul is half empty. I try to teach him that it is also half full. If it were not half empty, we’d not be thirsting for more love. If it were not half full, we’d have no love to give.

If your soul were not hollow, I would not be able to see the back side of the Monad, through you. Every soul is a window on the world, and a portal to eternity. We polish our souls so that they’ll be shiny new for the next person on Indra’s necklace.

And so it goes...........

I pack my bags and head to breakfast.........

(cont.......)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:30 am

Dan: "Every soul is a window on the world, and a portal to eternity."

"We are like the dreamer who dreams, then lives inside a dream. But who is the dreamer?" or where the UFOs come from ;-)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:01 am

Hobbit, take it up with Lao Tzu.

I taught someone something?

Never my intention.

I seem to have forgotten my intentions.

No object can abolish or negate itself.

Natural action vs. volitional.

So, what to do, be what you are and stop prentending to be what you’re not.

As long as no fatuous volition is involved, there is nothing to do.

Not through doing or not-doing. It is not done by any kind of action.

You are a thing, a very precise definition of what you are not!

Life here now is just being what you are, always were and always will be.

Free will is the natural expression of what you are not, now, here Wink

There is no state of enlightenment for any me to attain.

One must defeat oneself ultimately only and realize all purpose is egoic.

That clears it up, no?
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:30 am

One must defeat oneself ultimately only and realize all purpose is egoic.

Eric  I believe this true.  most talk and debate now is useless except for a version of entertainment you enjoy.  Sort of  a twiddling of thumbs with ones time, no different than sitting at a bar watching a ball game with a beer.  Could that crowd be the enlightened?

I prefer twiddling here, with a glass of red.

OSHO reminded me, there is no defeating the ego,  it can only be watched.

Im not as enlightened as many here, not as smart.  
    but I watch my ego.  Its quite something to see it go.

Last edited by painterdoug on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:31 am

You can never find your Self through an object of your Self.

Who is searching and what could be found.

Doug, what I am saying can immediately be realized.

You can put ego back on, but it has no purpose but just to be.

These words have the force to throw anyone into the arms of what they are.

There are no levels of enlightenment or any such thing.

There is just what You are here now.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:48 am

A full copy of the Message from the Last Danann to The CHURCH wrt George Washington’s Church Is Going to Rip Out His Memorial. Original posted in comment section of article at DailySignal.com

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t158p500-uncommon-thoughts-on-common-things-cyrellys#9292

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:08 am

Let’s finish ego off...

It’s even worse for da ‘true’ beliebers, no ascension or transition of any kind is coming to us, sparatualized or not.

All systems of progression are absurdities and misunderstandings or outright lies.

It’s just a soap opera, play along, just know, it’s just a dream, dreamer and dreaming all at once.

You can’t ever make a distinction if you really want to have some fun.

I’m not twiddling any dream thumbs, I’m just acting naturally going with the flow.

Enjoy or be terrified, it doesn’t matter, that is your only choice.

Will read all that Cy.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:30 pm

Real means things and that is what appears.

What is the ‘first cause’ that caused manifestation of the real?

Non-manifestation.

How can this be logically deduced, are we not burying the Truth?

Buried things decay: we are cremating it and throwing the ashes to the four winds.

So is this reality?

Of course, why ask such stupid questions.

We are cute little kittens chasing our own tails.

We are an eye that seeks to see itself.

The objectified cannot gain perspective of the outside diemension.

There is no-manifestation above space-time.

The kitten has a glimpse now of its tail?

You cannot conceive of what is not.

Enjoy your play little kittens.

Just be kittens.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:04 pm

Dan, has it occurred to you, we are living in an always happening History, not making it?
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:32 pm

I am not sure how/why the George Washington piece was posted here, but it provides an opportunity for a bit of disclosure.

He is described as "...the man who sacrificed his place with the British Empire to assure all American's have a pathway to Human Potential." In fact he had no place with the British Empire. Unlike his siblings, George failed in his education, and he failed in nearly every endeavor other than moonshine and prostitution. He married an older woman with money, and he used her fortune to launch these businesses of ill repute on the backs of slave laborers. He envied those who had more reputable lives and/or a lineage to nobility. Mostly, he hated his better educated and mannered neighbors who bore legitimate titles linked to the British Empire. It is with this hate and ill intent that he offered his services and dirty money to the revolution in exchange for a promise that he would be given the wealth, property, and equivalent titles of his neighbors, and they would be banished or put to death. It is sad that the memorials and falsified biographies of such a villain figure so prominently in our schools and churches.  Perhaps it is telling of our future more than our past.
    Dodo bird

Post by Dodo bird Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:47 pm

What is it like on the other side of the portal?
    What are the similarities and differences compared to life on Earth?
    What do population centers look like?
    What is the ecological makeup of the other side?
    How is religion and spirituality communicated to people or is it the merging of the two and science on the other side?

I've been following this forum since the Summer when I read about Aliyah, Dan, and Ron in Grant's book and I'm still not really sure which direction this conversation should or could be going. Here are some questions to stimulate on conversation.

No offense to anyone here but if I wanna read poetry I'll pick up bukowski, li po, E.A. Poe, etc!

I love the updates on where your at in the process Dan but lets talk more portals!!

Post by Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:04 pm

Here here, but who here could ever be offended by a dream?

Portals for everyone!!!

Dan, go portal on this fool.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:40 pm

Foot Mann wrote:I am not sure how/why the George Washington piece was posted here, but it provides an opportunity for a bit of disclosure.

He is described as "...the man who sacrificed his place with the British Empire to assure all American's have a pathway to Human Potential." In fact he had no place with the British Empire. Unlike his siblings, George failed in his education, and he failed in nearly every endeavor other than moonshine and prostitution. He married an older woman with money, and he used her fortune to launch these businesses of ill repute on the backs of slave laborers. He envied those who had more reputable lives and/or a lineage to nobility. Mostly, he hated his better educated and mannered neighbors who bore legitimate titles linked to the British Empire. It is with this hate and ill intent that he offered his services and dirty money to the revolution in exchange for a promise that he would be given the wealth, property, and equivalent titles of his neighbors, and they would be banished or put to death. It is sad that the memorials and falsified biographies of such a villain figure so prominently in our schools and churches.  Perhaps it is telling of our future more than our past.

You and I have a very differing view of history and of the man.  But he was not purely the point of what I wrote...the Declaration of Causes July 6 1775 was the point.  The globalism you espouse and that is espoused by those currently protesting, those funding the protesters and activist orgs, seem to be bereft of knowledge wrt to the R1 conflict, the reasons the nation was constructed, what values were espoused and sought, what even Washington chose to stand for and what he did in addressing the Illuminist problem.

Why was it posted here?  In response to what you just said of G.W. and the failure to understand what the coming conflict is about as evidenced in the claims of Senator McCain, what Dan said of you on the phone - evidencing Dan's dissonant personal value system, and what I am seeing in the breadth of the landscape.

You see I know what you are going to say before you post it....the response to yours is already in play before it leaves your lips.  Synchronicity.

It is curious you moved forward on denigrating the man (GW) and his accomplishments, without consideration before whom you spoke.

We worked with the man, remember?  Who better to know his strengths and failings?  Who but we know the age of the sun? -- Old Irish saying.

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 39 Firstn10

You didn't read the post at the link obviously.  But your description style and its venom is clear in its depiction of identity.

Cyrellys

Edit to add:

Do you even know what the Human Potential movement is? Where it originates from? What its design is intended to do?

I'm well aware you do not. There is no need to fib on the matter. I'm only grinding in perception of the difference in courses. As the current generation likes to say: Service to Others vs Service to Self.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:37 am

Now, now, boys and girls........  Some folks think that George Washington was a hero.  Others think that Jesus was a hero.  Ron thinks they were both villains.  Me.......?  Well, based on my cutting edge, insider knowledge, I think they were both working stiffs, just trying to get from one day to the next.

Yes, we’re just watching the parade, but, like Mardi Gras, sometimes we get caught up in it.  It’s called entanglement. Portals are just a more concentrated form of entanglement..... be careful what you wish for.  

All I wished for was a front row seat, and I ended up at the magazine rack.  

Get thee behind me Satan, and watch my backside.  

4:30...........

In Diana’s book, about to be published, she points out that reality and metaphor often become confused in encounter/portal phenomena. Maybe this means if Donkim decide to drop the big one on Hawaii, then I won’t have to call it urban renewal...... I can just call it a metaphor.

The Earth already is a metaphor....... it’s just about to become a bit more obvious.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:44 am

garzparz,

Thank You for telling Me to "Take it up with Lao Tzu"
    Maybe He has ears to hear?

Hobbit rambling on.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:45 am

Hobbit...perhaps.

I don’t hear anyone saying anything interesting anymore.

Just details about the show.

Who sees beyond themselves and silly questions?

What do you see?
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:13 pm

garzparz wrote:Hobbit...perhaps.

I don’t hear anyone saying anything interesting anymore.

Just details about the show.

Who sees beyond themselves and silly questions?

What do you see?

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe"

If You are not hearing, perhaps You are not listening?

Every field (soul) is within all other fields, with instant communication.
    To be in any other location requires one to attune to that location, then You cannot be anywhere else but there.

If You are totally within Your own field, You will not be anywhere else.
    Your field boundary ( EGO) is very powerful, and will block all other information, until You believe You are totally correct.

hobbit

Post by Guest Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:14 pm

You miss my obvious point Wink

There is no problem here now.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:03 pm

Note that Eric tried to slip that one in sideways.  He’s now officially agreeing that this is the best possible world,  being projected by us from eternity.  We both agree that free will is an illusion, I’m just saying it’s our most precious illusion.  

Eric doesn’t like his front row seat.  He’s afraid that he might end up by the magazine rack/wrack.  Would you like your money back?

Even Kevin’ Hollywood/DIA agent is pleading for protection from Ron.   Ron’ll deny everything, guaranteed.  

In the BPW, everything is fixable....... Mama heals all wounds, and wounds all heels.  No?  

Some like to play the part of coordinating the fixings.   Aliyah and I like to play the part.  Sometimes it’s even fun.  The force is with all of us.  Sometimes it needs some personification.  

Where would teleology be, without a Telos?  We don’t need an End.... just a Telos.  

Where would teleology be, without time....... or the illusion of time without the illusion of freedom? Cy is rightly concerned that all this ‘illusion’ talk will prevent the Revolution.  

That’s what happened in India, with the Caste system. With the Telos, however, we may look forward to the Revolution of rising expectations. Are my fingers crossed? I don’t know, but check the prints. Terrorists are the agents of Allah....... bringing up the rear.

(cont.......)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:10 am