Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by painterdoug Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:58 am

hi dan

would they be surfing atop our atmosphere ?

so mission complete by kevin?

looking forward to it all
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:25 am

Doug,

Well, a Teilhardian might say that they would be surfing atop our Noosphere, as the swells of the MoAPS come rolling in.  

The MoAPS would be like an Alberta Clipper roaring in from the Arctic.  These clashing 'climatic air masses' could serve as a power generator for the 'surfboards'.  It has been postulated that individual ufos are able to operate off of the psychic charge their initial appearance generates in the observers.  Just a thought......

What creates lightning is the static electricity built up by individual raindrops in the turbulence of a thunderhead cloud.  In this rendition of Star Wars, our psyches would serve as the raindrop generators.  

1--------

We might be doing another another online hangout as early as tomorrow, but we don't even have a topic, at this point.  
    ---------

Pods, gratis the Navy/Majestic, could be PK/actuator devices.  Matter is alleged to emerge from mind, so there must be some means to bridge that phenomenological gap.  These anomalous phenomena can be thought of as pieces of the sky falling on our heads.  The turbulence of the imminent MoAPS creates an increase of spontaneous portals, as our cosmic shell or Katechon wears thin.  These spontaneous portals may be aligned or aggregated in some fashion to produce interpersonal phenomena...... a local star wars being a particular instance.  

5:15---------

Now, get this, sports fans..... the latest from Bill...... http://thelivingmoon.com/49ufo_files/03files2/1803_Japan_Utsuro_Bune.html .

It looks like this story will be the topic of the next show...... at 4pmET, tomorrow.  

We just need a title......

Aliyah has the title...... Princess and the Pod. It will be on GoToMeeting, tomorrow. We'll post a short announcement video, later today.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:58 am

Well Dan
    you always have me running to the dictionary for clarification. hey no one said a painter need be a smarty pants

“Remain true to yourself, but move ever upward toward greater consciousness and greater love! At the summit you will find yourselves united with all those who, from every direction, have made the same ascent. For everything that rises must converge.“ ~ Chardin~

like rain dan, evaporation rises , rain , some lighting and back down we go

the atmosphere is most truly a surfboard. just look at the skid of fire upon re entry

jofo

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Next call

Post by jofo Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:20 pm

dan wrote:

Aliyah has the title...... Princess and the Pod.  It will be on GoToMeeting, tomorrow.  We'll post a short announcement video, later today.  

(cont........)

Please put the dial instructions up at your earliest for those of us in different TZ's

Best,

jwf
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:46 pm

jofo and others,

I spoke with Footmann, and there has been a delay in the GTM.  It will probably not be as early as tomorrow.  Please forgive any delay.  I'll keep you posted.  Thanks for your understanding......

Post by Guest Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:59 am

As Above, So Below...

Silver Surfer - Stan Lee's Philosophy

---

"You have to be whole:
    rich in body,
    rich in science;
    rich in meditation,
    rich in consciousness.
    Only a whole person can know.
    Unless you have tapped the
    inexhaustible sources available
    to you from the Cosmos, unless
    you become Existential, you cannot
    become whole."

-- OSHO
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:13 am

**nod**
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:20 pm

Our next GtM........ https://youtu.be/ipZzW5S0X6g .

It be this Thursday, at 6pm EDT....... Multiple Presentes [sic], (i.e. presences/presents).

With conventional, linear time, we're assuming just one present moment. But our real existence is outside of space and time, from which PoV we we experience ourselves leading parallel lives, with multiple presents/presences. And, with the Monad, every one of our lives is continuously present, in some kaleidoscopic fashion.

(cont.......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:16 am

I have made a formal request to be guided through a portal before tomorrow's GtM.  Footmann has this request under advisement.  

Multiple 'presentes' refers to the fact the the other side is eternity.  Princess has claimed to be the only visitor relative to disclosure.  After an initial denial, she does acknowledge some familiarity with the utsoro-bune case in Japan.  I spoke very briefly, yesterday, with someone who was translating those documents.

The Princess is currently under study by a group at Ron's office.  She has been asked to wear a gps.  I would advise otherwise.  

But, yes, she does have some current awareness of multiple timelines.  And does strive to bring these visitations into some form of alignment.  She hastens to point out that no time paradoxes are involved, i.e. one does not go across to interfere with history.  It is more personal and local.  

Kevin and I were again asked what exists in the absence of light and dark. Kevin came up with the allegedly correct answer of the I Am.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:31 am

Thanks for the report Dan I hope your request is honored.
    all quite fascinating and look forward to learning more.
    Princess A has confirmed w me the go to meet up is 6 pm Thursday E S T .
    I Hope I can be there for most of it.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:58 am

What exists in the absence of Light and Dark?

Only Love.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:26 am

I hope so, too, Doug.

It is sometimes helpful to entertain expectations, as long as one is able to entertain them lightly, and in no way become needful.

I don't need this, but the world might. That's the only issue.

I am, of course, roundly chastised for being so dense about all this portal business. That being the case, I'd be an ideal guinea pig relative to the rest of the rest of us, muggles. Well, ok, I should be speaking for myself.

(cont........)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:53 am

Haha.

All who go and see say the same thing, they didn't need to see, but try to stop a One of us from getting there. You don't go for your mind or thoughts, you go because in the back of your head, you feel the pull.

We all feel the pull home, where we are.

We all long to be at peace ultimately, our natural undisturbed state. If your heart be true, you will find It or find you already had it all in your hands.

Happy trails, I think it couldn't hurt Wink
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:14 am

dan I find it hard to think of you as dense, but to quote Ian Anderson from Jethro Tull ,

"a wise man can't know what it is, to be think as a brick"

sometimes we know tooooo much to know whats under our nose.

and i hear you on not needing it.

all i need is love and Im in short supply . boo hoo

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:05 pm

Of course, I have no proof that Aliyah is actually the PoI, here.  To my mind, that is a somewhat academic question.  My only point is that there would likely be such a person, in a personal world, as ours purports to be.  This is my best estimate.  

In that case, someone involved in this decoy operation would have to be cognizant of the real McCoy, which, logically, would bear some resemblance to Aliyah.  

In the meantime, simply the exercise of posing questions may be useful.  

5:40---------

My error....... Aliyah did not confirm Kevin's speculation as to what may exist when you remove both the light and the dark.

(cont.......)
    jofo

Post by jofo Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:07 pm

what exists in the absence the light and the dark is what one thinks
    presidentialufo

Post by presidentialufo Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:54 pm

"What exists in the absence of Light and Dark?"

Darkness is not a thing unto itself. It is just the absence of light.
    Dodo bird

Post by Dodo bird Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:31 pm

Hi Dan,
    Could you provide us with the link to the next go to meeting for September 1?

Best,
    Colin M.
    jofo

Post by jofo Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:08 pm

without light there can be no concept of what dark is, the dark exists (at least as a word) because there is a lack of light (the same could be said of evil, or the absence of love or of God)

if there is no light, there is left only the notion or idea of light and dark (what one thinks) and the experience that results from that

Post by Guest Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:17 pm

I thought I covered this...there is ONLY LOVE.

Who cares if you accept it?

"Not I!" said the Mad Hatter.

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

-- Mahatma Gandhi
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:19 pm

Good points........

I believe that the GtM will be on Friday........
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:10 pm

I've made more progress in understanding the relationship between mind and matter, along with the relationship between personal and non-personal aspects of the mind. This is what I now have

The main idea is that physics is actually defined by the mind, and that the mind consists of both personal and non-personal telesis. With personal telesis, physics is defined by aspects of personality (e.g. beliefs, desires), and this builds a basis for a plethora of phenomena (e.g. "NDEs/"afterlife", hallucinations, imagination, telekinesis).

An example of non-personal telesis is the physics that comprise this universe that our personalities "originate" from. Non-personal aspects of the mind tend to be very fixed, and unchangable. In other words, you're going to have trouble manipulating the physics of this universe directly using personality, but it's worth noting that it can be done to some extent, and it's most often done in the form of telekinesis.

It's the non-personal aspect of the mind that people often call god or claim is the work of god. Interestingly, personality seems to have a similar level of power or authority as this non-personality even though it's defined by this non-personal power. They also work together in ways that make it difficult to differentiate between the two. For instance, suicide NDEers often go through an experience that convinces them not to attempt it again. This is similar to the aspect of the mind that "binds" our personalities to our biological bodies.

Physics that's defined by our personalities is often "overlaid" over this universe in a way where only the individual can experience it. For instance, hallucinations and the experiences of someone who is dying will only be visible to that individual, even though they're mixed with regular surroundings like a hospital room.

Our biological senses act as placebos that trigger information to play for our consciousness. With psychic viewing, you're doing it without any such placebo. Consequently, with psychic viewing, you're not bound to the physics interacting with the biological body.

Another issue that needs to be addresssed is presentism vs eternalism.

One of the biggest problems with presentism is the need for a point of universal non-existence. In other words, in order for presentism to be true, the universe would have had to arose from a complete lack of information. Logically, this is impossible and doesn't make sense, regardless of what system of reality one thinks up.

Another major (but similarly sophisticated) issue with it is the actualization of consciousness as it relates to time. Prior to an individual's birth, the potential for the actualization of consciousness would have to exist for all points in time, and all personalities. In other words, there isn't anything that would select conciousness to exist for just one individual being or one individual point in time. So based on that, this appearance of separate minds and randomness is an illusion. The idea that we're all "one" is actually more valid than most people can imagine.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:33 am

...... or maybe Saturday........

UT,

I'll give you an A for effort.  But your result is still rather wide of the mark.  I'm afraid that you have just not done your homework.  

I don't know that anyone else, here, has done their homework, either.  At least you are brave enough to be willing to stick your neck out.  Thank you for that.  

I guess we'd have to start over at the beginning........

I try to keep reminding folks that the BPWH is, necessarily, based on immaterialism.  The BPWH does not recognize the existence of matter..... period.  Yes, there is the illusion of matter as exiting apart from mind, but that is just an illusion..... of mind.  

Then you say that physics is defined by the mind.  Well, UT, the BPWH is not a matter of semantics.  It is a matter of ontology, i.e., what actually exists.  Besides its immaterialism, the BPWH is also based on monism.  This brings us to the Parmenidean One.  

It turns out that Parmenides was a neutral monist.  The BPWH is not neutral.  The BPWH posits one Source for all being, especially including you and me.  

Parmenides refers to the Source as..... It Is.  That defines his neutrality.  If not the.... It Is...... then we must have the....I Am.  It's just that simple, UT.  

We've had it drilled into us that mind must have emerged from matter, and it makes superficial sense, but, when you scratch the surface of materialism, underneath, it falls apart, logically...... you get all the nonsense of reductionism..... of 'nothing buttery'.  For instance, that you and I are 'nothing but' bags of molecules. I'm not a reductionist, I'm a holist. The whole has to start somewhere..... it starts with the potentiality, the potency, of the I Am..... that is the Monad.... the One.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:32 am

Ultraterrestial,
    Excellent post.

I have a few three way conversations with Myself relative to all of that.
    My vehicle is only encoded to keep above ground as long as is possible to enable the part of Myself operating it to experience.

I have for many years been doing homework on portals.
    It's a somewhat bizzare environment to enter and experience.

There is no restraint as speed of light or time etc that there is in 3D reality, and it all occurs in a fixed solid matrix, a perfectly packed super conductive matrix, and geometry of the packing enables multi dimensions Omni present.

The portals are within You, in 5D.
    You have a local consciousness field, and all fields are within all other fields.
    The field diameter determines the geometry it is possible to trip onto, young children have huge diameter fields, thus they are capable of mass downloads of information, this becomes limited as the field shrinks...naturally or by design.

The portals of this planet offer uploads of consciousness to boost the host field diameter.

hobbit
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:08 am

One can infer from eternalism that time and change are illusions.

The most objective way that I can explain the ontology of reality is that the characteristics of matter logically correspond with characteristics of the mind.

From a cause and effect perspective: matter is determined by the mind

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:57 am