Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 10:48 pm by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+6
MrZ
GSB/SSR
Bard
Sparky
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
10 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Mon May 04, 2015 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

dan wrote:Cy,

I'm not in favor of guns, but I understand that some folks need that extra sense of security.  

Yesterday we were at the national Cathedral doing the flower market for Kashmir-Rose.  Today we are headed to a WCUAVC flight day at a school down here.  

Was looking at the connection between India and Greece back in the day.  In fact there was a Greco-Indian empire, created by Alexander the Great.  The mutual influence

(cont.)

Well guns have their place, but that wasn't the point...the point was that Hillary equates gun possession with violent individuals or groups and I think I quite clearly illustrated the problem with that kind of thinking by saying I've never been responsible for hurting someone.

I'm not a violent person and my record attests to that. Hillary however is responsible for the deaths of two exemplary military members and one Ambassador, all by design. She also responsible for the arrests and loss of career of one General and one Admiral who attempted to send in a rescue party. They would have been successful in the rescue and then the creation of ISIS and the gun running that contributed to it would have been exposed. Nothing like wiping the proof of criminal wrong doing off the map to protect your own arse Hildebeast? Like any of us would forget and forgive her? Hillary apparently doesn't own guns and yet she's been responsible for the ending of at least three lives and two careers. She's five ahead of this gun owner. And that's just what we happen to know about. There's rumors her and her prior hubby were involved in the drug trade of Arkansas and S. America...then there's China and Walmart. I could go on but what's the point. Truth is too old fashioned and justice is also out-dated.

I'm a celt so truth and justice is not a cultural trait in the eyes of the modern umbrella society which refuses to acknowledge those traits as part of the nation's psyche, but rather as a personal neurosis that they'd probably insist a straightjacket and heavy medication be applied to if I were within reach in DC. Truth and justice equals neurosis? What kind of thinking is that?!! But that's the spew emerging from orgs like DHS since its inception. So when it comes to commentary, turn-about-is-fair-play. They and their flunkies make snide comments about us and we return the favor.

>>>on India and Greece...look at the Sanskrit language and old greek. Then compare it to Old Irish. Fascinating? Now look at some of the ideas each culture valued...same again. All three have same root system. Ah but why would anyone care about the legacy of the elder gods? 'er ET and the seeding of civilizations? Virmana are inconveniences...ah! and there once was one in the vicinity of Fermoy Eire of all places! That is if you can take the Christian overlay off the history.

>>> on the subject of the Glyphs:

432 Mystery

432 Mystery: the first lesson - the Abducted Preceptor

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by GSB/SSR Wed May 13, 2015 9:05 am

Here you go, Dan:

The Office for Anticipating Surprise (OAS) focuses on characterizing and reducing uncertainty through anticipatory intelligence. The Office executes scientific research programs that develop new capabilities to deliver timely and accurate forecasts for a range of events relevant to national security.

http://www.iarpa.gov/index.php/about-iarpa/anticipating-surprise

Question to Ron: Who is in charge of anticipating the "unknown unknowns" as opposed to the "known unknowns" ...

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu May 14, 2015 10:33 am

Gary,

Thanks for these links, but, no, these are not a prime source for Ron's vectors.  They are mostly DIA operated, and are meant to analyze specific threats in specific regions.  Ron's alleged models are more broadly based, and include domestic data.  He is looking for a September surprise in '16, as the domestic politics becomes more polarized.  The domestic tension leads to a global power vacuum, and a further breakdown in the world order.  

Ron does not feel responsible to play Paul Revere or be the town crier.  He claims that folks will come to him as the situation deteriorates.  I questioned that considerable assumption..... everyone who might have a need to know, re 15 mo's, would already know about his informal network.  Would those same folks not know of the R&D show?  Now, Dan, don't get crazy.  

And what about Disclosure, in this time frame?  He is not discounting that.  He continues to ask about the SWH, like it was a novel idea.  

I question whether he has done due diligence wrt the now near future, and how I might verify the adequacy of his EWS.  He is not responsive.  

After the intial fiasco, back over the weekend, wrt Gordon and China, there has been a reluctance to discuss the alleged device or craft, and what role it might play in disclosure.  I remain openly skeptical, nonetheless.  

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri May 15, 2015 10:06 am

cont.... from iPad - May 14......
    1:22 pm

Could it be that we are also waiting for a positive sign wrt divine intervention?  

If and when the global situation deteriorates, what will we do then?  Who has a plan?  There is no plan?  Then what is point of the forecast model?

What about disclosure?  When will that kick in?   How many in the crisis network are briefed on Disclosure?  Anyone in the WH?

How does the Gordon Craft (GC) relate to disclosure?  

Yes, I'm skeptical of the GC.  It may be a cover, however, for a more metaphysical option.  

ETH v UTH

No plan to deal with financial panic?

3:40pm-------

Ron suggests that the ETH simply does not compute.  Therefore.... UTH?!  SWH?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri May 15, 2015 10:17 am

Just when I thought that things couldn't get any worse, things went ahead and got worse, anyway.  Things do have a tendency to do that, even in the best possible world, in case you hadn't already noticed.  

We're coming into Victoria, on the way back to Seattle.  

So what's up with the royal family, we might wonder?  And do I have a need to know?!  I hope not, 'cause I don't.  

Fool me once, you're to blame, fool me twice, I'm to blame.  Fool me a million times and God's to blame, if there is a God.  

Both R&A are claiming almost total ignorance of the BPWH.  So they brought me 23 years and 2,300 miles to tell me this?  Hmmm......

What about those alleged vectors?  What credence are we to lend to them?  I'm not inclined to discount them entirely.  Even the best disinformation must contain a glimmer of truth.  And I do believe that God may be a drama queen.  

But how high does the blood in the streets have to rise before we can discount God and/or the BPWH? I do carry a yard stick with me, but more than that and I may give up trying to swim.

But where there's life there's hope........ maybe it was just a local nightmare.

(cont.)

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri May 15, 2015 11:16 am

My condolences to you Dan on the difficulty of your trip. At least the scenery was worth while? And they are your friends, that always counts for something.

On my end:

Cyrellys Geibhendach
    Cyrellys Geibhendach 8:12pm May 14
    Hey Everyone,

I will be on Susan Lindauer's radio show the Covert Report this Saturday 11am to 1pm EASTERN-- that's 9am to 11am Mountain time. We will be discussing this material (below) as well as Yellowstone & the super volcanoes; and the Patriot Act renewal on May 31st, Jade Helm 15 & Operationalize CONUS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S... --- Susan's bio
    https://extremeprejudiceusa.wo/.. --- her blog
    http://truthfrequencyradio.com/.. --- her radio show

Susan contacted me about going on the show when I sent a copy of the scenario for review to the Manticore Group and interested observers on our BCC list.

This will place greater scrutiny upon anyone involved in doing something like this to Yellowstone and the New Madrid. It will also assist to raise awareness with the issue of our military practicing to wage war on the American People in Jade Helm 15. We will be focusing on the situational landscape.

From Email Excerpt @ Cyrellys wrt Whistleblower Scenario wrote:The following quote is the most recent product out of a 2 month long email dialog that was encouraged to go public. The liberty community generally has a situational landscape map of current and prior activities and documents, but what it does not have is what is enclosed in the quote below.

Scenario Needs to be Checked and Prevented if evidence found --

QUOTE:

(snip) should listen and read what I say to you right now. Get a map of where the Jade Helm exercise is, meaning where the troops are. Now, overlay another map of the USA on top of it. What do you see? I know my father and his friends told you the evil psycho PTB were buying Helium6 at 2 million liquid metric tons each purchase.

Now, there are waterways which go from Monterrey Bay all the way under the United States on the West Coast and they can come out on the Mississippi River and the Missouri River and continue on to Canada or go to the East Coast. This in itself should not be a surprise. (See John Leer's video on this). What is important is we have been giving not so subtle hints your PTB are pumping this helium deep underground under the Yellowstone Caldera and this is why you are now seeing Helium seeping up through the ground. Coincidence-I think no.

They have also been purchasing methane in the same fashion and holding it stable deep under Yellowstone, along with the New Madrid Fault line by mixing it with a blend of COREXIT and this is why you are seeing the many sink holes in Bayou Parrish and others in Louisiana. So, now you know what really did happen in the BP oil spill and why all the fish die everywhere. It was an explosion by BP because of a mistake with the pumping of methane in to the underground all the way up almost to the Great Lakes . They are using horizontal drilling which they can drill sideways as far as they want from there and then drill in the middle of the USA and then turn North and continue.

The problem is this. 1. They wanted to avoid detonating Yellowstone and the New Madrid Fault line because it would cause many deaths and yes, this is why we said 40 million (snip) would die if you do not stop them. They tried to start WW III in Syria first, but Mr. Putin did come to us for help and protection against these crazy (snip) Nazi's who are simply holdover Nazi's (snip) from WW II and their descendants. (snip) Mr. Putin and Russia if he did use his (snip) power and the power of Russia to stop WW III which he did. Now, The (snip) have decided to go back to causing a volcano at Yellowstone and a massive 9.0+ earthquake at the New Madrid Fault which will cause a new 200 mile wide water way from the Great Lakes to the Gulf of Mexico.

There are no asteroids at all. This is simply a (snip) trick on your minds so they can blame this on a naturally occurring event. You must remember, the technology they have is fifty years ahead of what you see on the retail market. Also on their table is the third possibility to eradicate the USA as it is the USA People who will stop the wrong New World Order Leaders from coming in. You do need a New World Order. It is who runs it (snip). The people and animals you share the planet with must come first, not profit and control. The other plan they have is if they do detonate Yellowstone in September through the end of 2015 or in 2016 as timetables move, all people will try to leave via the EAST Coast and they will block you by blowing the Mid Atlantic Ridge Fault Line causing a massive tsunami to make all people on the east coast drown.

Now, do you understand why we do get so frustrated with you people? At the beginning of this I asked you to get two maps. The first would show the Military exercises and the second would show Yellowstone. Actually it is better to use the map of Yellowstone and the New Madrid Fault on the bottom, now overlay where all the troops are gathering. What do you see? Correct! The troops are out of the way of down range from the very toxic volcanic ash to humans which does become liquid cement in your lungs.

Now you know why you have the Fema coffins placed where they are. If they are not stopped then the "Future Navy Map" of the USA will become real and not just a working hypothesis of (snip) lunatic behavior. Sorry for my very fast typing. I do not have the time to be writing now but you claim to be part of some group which will stop the evil PTB so we wanted to let you know their plans for you.

(snip)

You now have the knowledge of what you are up against. This is why no troops are to the East of Yellowstone. This is also why those planes were collecting wind data. They really wanted to know where the ash would go in finite detail.

END QUOTE from Dialog 05-13-2015

It's self-explanatory that this scenario needs to be checked out.

It should interest you to note Dan, that the above communicator gave the same time frame as our Footman through you did.

The same communicator is also hitting a great many other 'vector' details that are not all common knowledge.

The communicator is a group not an individual. The dialog differs from member to member of its group.

The above quote is a 'digestible' excerpt of the original. Because the content is more of concern than the identities of the speakers. Posted here for you and your friends review.

My two cents: If such a scenario comes to pass, there won't be a DUMB deep enough on this planet in the next 12,000 years to protect their mangy posteriors from the wrath of the survivors descendants.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat May 16, 2015 5:31 pm

Cyrellys Geibhendach, this morning on The Covert Report with Susan Lindauer host discussing Yellowstone helium 6 scenario, Jade Helm 15, and Operationalize CONUS. http://truthfrequencyradio.com/the-covert-report-w-susan-lindauer-51960/

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun May 17, 2015 7:12 am

Cy,

I thank you for keeping the homefires burning, while some of us were frolicking in Seward's Folly.  And, yes, Ron continues to be a big fan of yours, which does raise certain suspicions in my little mind.  

Yes, my patience has been sorely tested, these last several days.  Is there a way forward?  That has never been more murky, which may be saying something.  

What does keep me going is the understanding that, in the end, truth is personal, or it is nothing.  This is something that far too many, in the age of science, have lost sight of.  Truth itself can be maligned, but blaspheming the spirit of truth will, in the End, not stand.  

Things started out with a bang, with my being labled a Chicom fellow traveller, all because, when confronted with Gordon Novel's RAM redivivus, I resorted to making a phone call to Bill LaParl on the advisability of jumping ship.  

Yes, BL is in the pay of a notorious Chinese finacier who has designs on the Mainland....... more power to him or her.  What do I tell Bill that I don't already blog?  Well, you provide Bill with personal insights that might not come across on the blog.  Hmmm........ So some Chicoms will pay big bucks for personal annecdotes relative to the R&D show!  Wow.  Maybe they're not as stupid as they look.  

Back to RAM, replicated alien mechanism.  After decades of declaring Gordon's insanity, I am told that he was sitting on a goldmine, all along.  Don't we know it.  And, Ron, our national hero, is, with the help of a New Mexican and a Frenchman, one named Toby, within three weeks of going operational with the real RAM.  And, somehow, this may mitigate the worst of the calamity that is still scheduled for September, 2016.

Co-conspirators are Buzzy and Cookie, the Krongard, Blackwater/CIA, brothers, local Gilman boys, and James Woolsey.  In this RAM intrigue, the brothers wear the black hat, and Jim wears the white hat.  

Also close to the RAM truth are the Pauls, Price and Murad.  The former has written three books on RAM, and his SCAIF 2012 talk was introduced by Murad.  

How am I to contend with this Heavy Metal??  Do I have to throw myself in front of the Alien Machine?  

Here's where we come back to the CyRon connection.......

There may be a smidgen of truth in all this madness........

Yes, most folks believe that people don't count.  We are the pawns of forces far beyond our ken.  In fact 99.9% believe this, the rest of us are gnostics, of one sort or another.  Gnostics believe in a personal connection with the truth, although that truth is otherwise, unreachable.  It is blocked by the Katechon/Demiurge, so we are left, physically, to rot on our prison planet.  

There is some truth.  

What of RAM and Yellowstone?  Where's the truth?  

The truth is on the back of the dollar bill, the obverse of the Great Seal.  There you see the RAM and the Pyramid.  But I say, you need a critter to fly the Craft.  Ron thinks he can do it with (strong) AI.  Good luck, my son.  

Yes, Cy, we all know that Old Faithful is a hoax.  I have visited the underground steam generator, a clanky old machine.  I already know that.  Tell me something I don't know.  

Yes, the Mothership and the great Reset will hit us at the Omega, <~1,000 years.  And, yes, it is all part of the cosmic VALIS conspiracy.  You and Ron got it right, it's just the timing that is a bit off.  The timing must take human history into account.  It must give credence to the 'natural-circuit' of caterpilar, chrysalis and butterfly.  That's all.  Very close to the Truth, and the spirit thereof.  

3:10--------

You are suggesting that natural seeming catastrophes can and have been engineered.  Ron is suggesting that paranormal phenomena can and have been engineered.  I suggest that reality can be and has been engineered.  

It then depends on what we mean by 'engineered'.  You and Ron speak of engineering in the conventional sense, such as the engineering of a dam or a rocketship.  When I speak of engineering, I'm thinking more of 'imagineering', yes, a horrible, disneyfied neologism, but I can't think of a better word, besides simply a 'mental construct'.  

It can be argued, and I do, that this is the best possible unenlightened world.  With Disclosure, we begin the process of enlightenment, which is the spiritual apocalypse or revelation, which is described in the Book of Revelation in the metaphorical terms of a physical Armageddon, wherein the blood in the streets flows as high as a horse's bridle.  

With Disclosure, we will learn about the process of imagineering the world, and this will include the Reset Flood of Noah fame, whose Ark is depicted on the Great Seal.  

5:15--------

It is both the Alpha and the Omega that are being depicted on the obverse of the Great Seal, depending on whether the Ark/Eye is seen as leaving or returning.  

The Eye also represents the cosmic mind, which is our Source and to which we return, or, more accurately, become one with.  

The cosmic mind exists beyond space and time, which are its projection.  The general theory of relativity (GTR) provides a model for a universe that is finite, and in which time and space may be self-contained.  GTR also provides a model for a closed-timelike-curve (CTC), which is what we are.  There is also a projective geometric model that may be dubbed the hollow-earth model.  With the CTC model in mind, we are the toroidal version of the hollow-earth.  Got that?  

The great Cataclysm, existing in both our past and future, is the spark-gap in our CTC.  It is an essential component of our Creation.  

It is our cosmic reset-button.  But, more accurately, our cosmic consciousness/coordinate patch.  It's like a cosmic blind-spot, that is semi-automatically filled in, with, maybe, a jurrasic park or two..... whatever meets your fancy.  All of nature is such, but, in the reset-gap, nature is temporarily unbounded by human consciousness.... nature goes wild.... while we, all 144 million/thousand of us, commune with God.  We being, also, God's own braincells.  

The Gap is where the great cataclysms may also be located.  They leave less of a trace, a geologic trace, outside of history, like the dinosaurs.  It's all about nature's Patch.  Our background get's filled in, in a semi-minimalist fashion.  

There is a place for almost every facet of our imaginations, but wherein evil is never unbounded.  God can easily see to that, while also respecting our ego-bound unenlightened state.  When we've had our fill of ego binding, we will move from the cocoon to the butterfly stage, and not a day sooner.  

6:15---------

Let's suppose we've been granted our wish of meeting with whomever, be it pope, president or woolsey.  Ron is working on that.   I have the outline of Paul Price's RAM/ARV craft.  As Ron points out, it is neither physical nor metaphysical.  What about his version of the RAM?  It will be both, but it's not yet working.  

Who has access to the Vault?  Has it already been recycled/shredded?  Who can remember the pertinent names, dates and places?  Which Cat has their tongue?  

So who should the Princess and I meet with?  I had suggested the director of the philosophy of science section at the NSF, but Ron pooh-poohed it.  NAS, NRC, OSTP, Jasons......?  I can see why no real bureaucrat is going to volunteer to set her own pants on fire. That's why we're stuck with Ron, the un-bureaucrat..... the blood up to the bridles bureaucrat.

Does anyone, besides possibly Ron, have access to both the Vault and the Vectors?  Ron, of course, denies nothing wrt to his powers of access.  

(cont.)

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun May 17, 2015 6:39 pm

Yes paranormal, natural, and even to an extent our reality can be engineered in my opinion. But for the majority of humanity that is a skill at this time, which can barely be scratched. Those who can, are carrying a great responsibility. When I hear of something like the scenario involving Yellowstone I am hearing of an abject abuse of that responsibility. Engineering of the universe or aspects of it can take many forms.

Dan I know where you're going with this, but if you have this much difficulty articulating it, how do expect any attempted disclosure is going to express this to the people in terms they can grasp and utilize?

I am curious about Gordon's contraption...what exactly does it do? And how does that relate to Yellowstone?

Yes "the cosmic mind exists beyond space and time"...I've said often enough that mind is not limited by time, space, and place. But the models are wrong. The limitations are wrong. And the way you are dealing with the cyclic cataclysm is incorrect. But those are your prerogatives to consider and theorize. And I'm not saying this for any other purpose than constructive criticism. Coming to terms with a notion that maybe incorrect is still VERY useful and necessary knowledge.

A nod to Footman.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 18, 2015 8:05 am

Cy,

Yes, it was 23 years and 2300 miles to be told that both R&A find the BPWH implausible.  I believe that the princess is sincere in her expression of that incredulity, I'm rather less sure wrt the footmann's alleged incredulity.  

Sincere or not, the incredulity puts constraints on our next move, toward a meeting.  The meeting must focus of the possibility of disclosure, and the orchestration of such, in the light of the 9/16 deadline.  

Re: disclosure....... Ron does admit that the ETH is implausible, lending credence to the notion that the alleged RAM/ARV craft is a metaphysical construct, if it is 'constructible' at all.  

Given Visitation, we then have the UTH.  It has long been my contention that the UTH lends much credence to the BPWH/SWH.  I doubt that R and/or A have even considered this logical connection.  I did not broach it, on the SBA.  

11am---------

If there is to be forward motion, in light of the 9/16 vectoring......

Let us now refer to refer to this as the vector/disclosure complex (VDC).  

1.)  Ron will have to specify more about the VDC parameters, of which he has direct knowledge.  This would be necessary just to have an actionable agenda wrt to any meeting.  The purpose of the meeting would be to present and/or negotiate a VDC strategy.  

2.)  Confirm the presumption that there has been an anticipated VDC linkage, all along.  

3.)  The meeting will have to include one individual who has been delegated to oversee Disclosure.  I will be negotiating with that individual to be the primary conduit for communicating the framework of Disclosure and selecting its initial content.  

It may well be that Ron is the designated driver for disclosure, and he may wish to not have that divulged.  In which case he may simply authorize someone at the meeting to negotiate in his stead.  

What would be the immediate follow-up action.....?

The designated negotiator would have to be accessible to the public.  It could be a retired government official, such as Woolsey.  He could simply state that, for the record, he has no further comment, beyond acknowledging that such a meeting did transpire, and at which he was present.  

From that point on, yours truly, aka. chicken-little, woud be the designated driver, ufn. The USG would maintain a no-comment stance, ufn. Presumably, other meetings/negotiations would ensue.

(cont.)

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon May 18, 2015 11:09 am

Ah but would your narrative be willing to work equitably with other narratives? There are other disclosure processes already in play. You and Ron would be late comers.

And what if I told you Dan that both ETH & UTH had elements of truth? And that you cannot allow one without the other?

It is like the shortness and finality element of your timeline. You are defining the distance between two tide pools on the edge of a vast ocean you have not even a 1000 lifetimes worth of time to accomplish a single traversal...meaning that it would take far far more lifetimes just to fly-by the locations of a single lineal trajectory into its length! Not saying that there are only a 1000 lifetimes left in any human reality! It is this assumption that is foremost destroying your perception of the universe and of the Source.

What if I suggested the explorers of the 1500s & 1600s were psychologically better positioned to begin a perusal of the universe than our vehement assumption indoctrinated society today? Disclosure would be better applied in advocating a release of all the ingrained narratives to which we cling in the face of the unknown and a freewheeling open exploration and interaction employed where the narratives are not wielded like defensive weapons and barriers to the fantastic.

There are none who have not made the mistakes of narrative attribution.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon May 18, 2015 11:22 am

Idiosyncrasy: the good, the bad, and the ugly...

http://www.thementalmilitia.com/forums/index.php?topic=34707.new#new

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 18, 2015 3:26 pm

Cy,

Truth is not something that can be compromised.  Here are the basic propositions/axioms of the BPWH......

1.)  Truth must be personally coherent.

2.)  Truth must pertain to a world that is personally coherent.

Therefore Pilate said to Him, "So You are a king?" Jesus answered, "You say correctly that I am a king. For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice." Pilate said to Him, "What is truth?"
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon May 18, 2015 4:32 pm

Dan wrote:Cy,

Truth is not something that can be compromised. Here are the basic propositions/axioms of the BPWH......

1.) Truth must be personally coherent.

2.) Truth must pertain to a world that is personally coherent.

3.) Any such world would be quantitatively finite, i.e. in space and time.

4.) Ours is such a world. Such a world is relational.... to be is to relate. This is the fundamental monism of all existence.

5.) Virtually by these definitions our world must be theocentric, anthropocentric and geocentric..... the astronomical appearances notwithstanding.

Dan I never said truth can be compromised. I've said truth can be interpreted differently based on:

a. knowledge base
    b. perceptual differentials
    c. experiential context
    d. and narratives to which we are invested and wedded.

Few truths are personally coherent. And our world most certainly is not coherent. Yes it is relational. People cling to centricisms like they would broken undewear if they were dumped on the side of the road by someone with only that to shield them before the inspection by all they encounter. It's a bad habit and really doesn't inhibit imagination. And why would the inhibition of imagination be of value or meaningful in such a situation? Humanity is entirely too young to be making judgements about insanity, IMO.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue May 19, 2015 10:05 am

Cy,

Centrisms.........?

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
       Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
       The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
       The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
       The best lack all conviction, while the worst
       Are full of passionate intensity.

Is this what you want, Cy?  Be mindful of what you wish for!

For at least four centuries, the idea of material progress has occupied the imaginations of the best of us.  As that light fades, we have lost all sense of direction.  And this at a time when the world's resources are being stretched to the limit.  

If we are not to revert to dog-eat-dog, we must entertain a new vision.  Where is your vision, Cy?

Yes, the world has been engineered, but not by the PtB.  It is a construct of VALIS, and we are the past and the future of VALIS.  VALIS is our Telos.  We are the Chrysalis, about to break out of its Cocoon.  This is what Disclosure is about.  

Your imagination, Cy, has not yet risen to this challenge.  You much prefer the machinations of your dark conspiracies.  They require only a negative imagination on your part.  Where is your positive imagination?

You and your patriot militias are armed to the teeth, but you cower in the dark.  If the PtB conspire to do anything, they conspire to keep the masses in fear and darkness.  Do not be their running dog.  

Fear is simply the lack of hope.  I have never heard a word of hope out of you, Cy.  You seem only to strive to snuff out whatever glimmers of hope may arise, here and there.  

Your only hope lies in the blood of whomever you tag as the day's tyrants.  They have less hope, and more fear than do you.  Your fear only feeds their fear.  It is a vicious, downward spiral, don't you know.

Justice is mine, sayeth the Lord.........

You portray yourself as the sharp point of God's sword of wrath.  Gird your loins with your love, not with steel.  Where is your mustard seed of faith?  It seems to have been lost in the fury of your convictions.  

1pm---------

God need only lift a finger, and, yes, I aim to be that finger....... of truth, against all odds, of course.  Would we wish for any less?  Should we hope for anything more than the simple Truth?  

Many have said to me....... yes, the truth is fine, but the rest of humanity needs to have their truth filtered and rationed into bitesize portions, lest they choke.  

But that is not the way the cosmos works.  That is not the way simplicity works.  

"Few truths are personally coherent."........

Cy, show me a truth that is impersonal, and I will show you a hollow abstraction.  

"And our world most certainly is not coherent.".........

And who told you this?  Was it religion or science, or both?  

But, Cy, true enough, the coherence of a Chrysalis is almost entirely hidden, and the transforming caterpillar cells wander about in complex patterns until they reach their newly designated attractor loci within the nascent butterfly embryo.  It is like a crystal forming in a supersaturated solute.  It is simple beauty, out of complexity.

The entire process is miraculous/teleological, and don't let science try to tell you otherwise.  If you buy that one, there is a bridge in Brooklyn for you, as well.

How do I have a mustard seed of faith in the Telos?  Because, my own little ego-conscious self is that selfsame mustard seed.  That's how I know.  Can I know anything less?  Ask Descartes, bless his little heart.  

(cont.)

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue May 19, 2015 11:06 pm

Centrisms.........?

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
       Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
       The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
       The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
       The best lack all conviction, while the worst
       Are full of passionate intensity.

Is this what you want, Cy?  Be mindful of what you wish for!

After all this time Dan you still misunderstand me. When I spoke of centrisms I was speaking of the constructs to which large swaths of humanity cling. You yourself named many of them.

For at least four centuries, the idea of material progress has occupied the imaginations of the best of us.  As that light fades, we have lost all sense of direction.  And this at a time when the world's resources are being stretched to the limit.  

After all this time you still misunderstand me. Yes materialism is an issue. But mankind has not mastered the soul skills as yet to surmount the issues of materialism. You are putting the cart before the horse.

Additionally the world's resources are stretched to the limit because of machinations, deceit, and purposeful limiting of production and distribution. The shelves are bare by design. The herd is problematic and culling the herd is on the table. Why produce when you care not for the herd? Why produce when the governor of production is ideologically compromised? If you need an example of this, look how the elites were obligated to provide the general population via lottery a certain number of positions in the dumbs which technology was provided with the express expectation that self-servancy was not involved.

If we are not to revert to dog-eat-dog, we must entertain a new vision.  Where is your vision, Cy?

Dan we ARE reverting to dog-eat-dog...or rather not we, but the remaining elite led system lords. It suits their purpose to shut down a failing economic system they stripped bare to secure their own, the rest be damned. This was entirely unavoidable. The vast masses had the innate capability to see in ways the elite leadership did not...and to build and problem solve in ways they did not. But they circled their wagons and shut out the world; leaving the world to wallow in confusion, psychological operations, and much more...need another example? Then explain why the system lords altered Maxwells equations and why they have deliberately shunned and buried Tesla? Lockheed Skunkworks knows precisely what I'm talking about. Goddard and Von Braun would have known precisely what I'm referring to.

Yes, the world has been engineered, but not by the PtB.  It is a construct of VALIS, and we are the past and the future of VALIS.  VALIS is our Telos.  We are the Chrysalis, about to break out of its Cocoon.  This is what Disclosure is about.  

Dan after all this time you still misunderstand me. The human race if allowed to mature naturally would have been the Chrysalis in good time. But there has been deliberate alterations of its necessary environment; gmo's, chemtrailing, corexit, fukushima, high volumes of unshielded electromagnetism from primitive electrical technology, etc. The shear resiliency in human society we see today is a credit to humanity's potential. And that resiliency goes unrecognized and despised by the apex hunters in the pond.

Your imagination, Cy, has not yet risen to this challenge.  You much prefer the machinations of your dark conspiracies.  They require only a negative imagination on your part.  Where is your positive imagination?

Dan after all this time you still misunderstand me...I am here because there is a problem with continuity. You still only see a simple conspiracy theorist after all that has been said and done. You could not define Roar if your life at this moment depended upon it, because you have been too close to your desired incendiary arc. Where is my positive imagination? All around you. Within you. Within this forum. Within the work I do toward preservation of the herd. The dragonfly does not expect his aim to be readily taken up. His work is like that of the planter -- for the future. His duty is to lay the foundation for those who are to come, and point the way. He lives and labors and hopes with the poet who says:

Schaff', das Tagwerk meiner Hande,
    Hohes Gluck, dass ich's vollende!
    Lass, o lass mich nicht ermatten!
    Nein, es sind nicht leere Traume:
    Jetzt nur Stange, diese Baume
    Geben einst noch Frucht und Schatten.

trans.
    Daily work--my hands' employment,
    To complete is pure enjoyment!
    Let, oh, let me never falter!
    No! there is no empty dreaming:
    Lo! these trees, but bare poles seeming,
    Yet will yield both fruit and shelter!

Goethe's "Hope", translation by William Gibson, Com. U.S.N.

FiOs:

Three followers of wisdom: imagination, purpose, and endeavor. -- Irish Triad

FiOs ~ "Vision, Memory, Dream" Berla Feini (old Irish), "Knowledge" Modern Irish.

In singing, in exploring our connection to our Spirit and the Creative Source, then turning to examine our Reality, what we thought was only Imagination or only a Dream is revealed to be the most powerful Truth of all...

You and your patriot militias are armed to the teeth, but you cower in the dark.  If the PtB conspire to do anything, they conspire to keep the masses in fear and darkness.  Do not be their running dog.  

Dan there is a huge difference between cowering in the dark and what we are doing. If you knew anything about militias you would not make such a statement as the one above. Militias are differentiated from armies by the fact they are purely local defense. They are members of communities who are trained to defend those communities against external assault. It is not their place to do as the elites do and run around the planet exacting regime change on hapless nations whether those deserve it or not. Their cause to act in defense or withhold it in silence is nothing more than the high ground of human virtue

I am not the running dog of fear or darkness. I bend knee to only one entity in this universe and that is the Source; I defend life and liberty. And if the Source puts me in play as it did when the system inhabitants behind the UN Meeting moved to wipe this forum off the map under cover of the machinations of the anti-disclosure headhunters out of Amkon and Reality Uncovered two years ago, then I will act as directed. You have a home because that command by the Source to preserve OMFv.1 & forum. And Footman still has opportunity be other than a member of the dark side in full view of the general population because of it. And the interservice group behind the UN Meeting still has a place at the table at anytime of their choosing because of it. And others like the Daniel Allon group have an open door to the general population because of it...even when this tangible asset is not directly used does not mean the metaphor it represents is not actively in play. Is stasis is still in place? How would you know? What do you know of what I do across the net or in person? I point this out Dan, because you need to see how you only see what you want to see. The utilitarian perspective in the face of a door wide open. As I said, after all this time you still misunderstand me. I am ROAR. I am a manifestation of the fabric of our reality and the intent of the Source. I am home in this time by design.

Fear is simply the lack of hope.  I have never heard a word of hope out of you, Cy.  You seem only to strive to snuff out whatever glimmers of hope may arise, here and there.  

After all this time you still misunderstand me. What is your definition of hope Dan? It is only your articulated expectations? Is there no room for the Source? Or for perception of the implications an apprentice sets at the table? If I am warlike it is only in the face of the destroyers. It is a measured approach...only that which is necessary. (Yard-farm in my presence and you will reap what you sow, oh watchers) I am as gentle as the application of he or she who approaches. Did I not oh watchers, treat well the first photographer? Did I not intervene and lend reassurance at the visitation of the second, oh watchers? Have I not treated both accounts with humor, oh watchers -- you who know precisely to which I refer. I did understand and acknowledge the approach was not intended as hostile...red-head wielding channel-changer aside, lol. My apologies Dan, but these were events you were never informed about.

Your only hope lies in the blood of whomever you tag as the day's tyrants.  They have less hope, and more fear than do you.  Your fear only feeds their fear.  It is a vicious, downward spiral, don't you know.

My fear? Other than speaking out against the suicide of humankind and by consequence the Earth and its other living inhabitants, what fear have I ever expressed?

Poised fury over transgressions against the Source's construction of nationhood on this Earth? That's not the same thing as fear. They choose soft tyranny in the form of socialism on their lips and yet practice for wholesale abject tyranny in Texas and New Mexico..and perhaps Yellowstone & the New Madrid if the Allon group is accurate? My hand is still stayed Dan. You haven't seen blood yet. Nor have you seen the Peace this world is capable of. Where have I yet destroyed Free Will? Blocked destruction, aye you could accuse me a few times of that. But not of destruction of Free Will or of Opportunity or of Potential. Do not these three things qualify as uplifting HOPE?!!!

Justice is mine, sayeth the Lord.........

You portray yourself as the sharp point of God's sword of wrath.  Gird your loins with your love, not with steel.  Where is your mustard seed of faith?  It seems to have been lost in the fury of your convictions.  

Dan Oh how I would if I could gird with love. But there are humans in this world who abide nothing but the sheer manifestation of force in all its many forms. They respect not life, nor the virtues to which we aspire. Dan, there are some things truly worth fighting for. The Source understands this, and if abject evil wants a fight, then a fight like no other it shall have.

1pm---------

God need only lift a finger, and, yes, I aim to be that finger....... of truth, against all odds, of course.  Would we wish for any less?  Should we hope for anything more than the simple Truth?

Do you wish to be that finger Dan? Then you must see what you have not yet seen. You must be willing to allow it within your life as a partnership. You are very married to your ideology...so I wonder if you could accomplish that? I have seen you quick to judge rather than relate. Could you relinquish your need to judge and prefab in favor of a natural relationship?

For example, you exclude all but a UTH what then in the face of unambiguity when the person you meet is very tangible? Can all the universe co-exist with your suppositions and expectations if one is not directly congruent with the other?

Sometimes when we point fingers there are three others pointing right back at us precluding our intent.

Many have said to me....... yes, the truth is fine, but the rest of humanity needs to have their truth filtered and rationed into bitesize portions, lest they choke.  

In that remark to you they are wrong. It is an example of youth to treat their fellows without equal respect. What makes them more right to possess any truth in its entirety than anyone else? This is where they err. And by erring they box themselves into a corner they cannot escape and often they drag others down with them.

But that is not the way the cosmos works.  That is not the way simplicity works.  

Eureka! This you and I can wholly agree on.

"Few truths are personally coherent."........

Cy, show me a truth that is impersonal, and I will show you a hollow abstraction.  

"Show me a truth that is impersonal..." Soul Death. The destruction of souls is et finis. This potentiality on this world with this group of living beings, has the Source and the Others in great distress...it is not the same as Death with its cycle of reincarnation. Evil is found among those who would steal life en toto from others to secure only themselves...they would utilize events and technologies they have no business using to ensure what they perceive as their competition does not continue and the road lays free and clear for themselves. This is not acceptable.

"And our world most certainly is not coherent.".........

And who told you this?  Was it religion or science, or both?  

The acts of man; the words of man; the silence of man; the unconcern of man...for those with ears to hear and eyes to see.

But, Cy, true enough, the coherence of a Chrysalis is almost entirely hidden, and the transforming caterpillar cells wander about in complex patterns until they reach their newly designated attractor loci within the nascent butterfly embryo.  It is like a crystal forming in a supersaturated solute.  It is simple beauty, out of complexity.  

On this we agree, with one small adjustment...."...it is simple beauty of complexity."

The entire process is miraculous/teleological, and don't let science try to tell you otherwise.  If you buy that one, there is a bridge in Brooklyn for you, as well.

Dan, humanity is not the first to walk these roads. Is it wondrous? Yes. But it is a broad horizon and each reaches it in their own good time.

How do I have a mustard seed of faith in the Telos?  Because, my own little ego-conscious self is that selfsame mustard seed.  That's how I know.  Can I know anything less?  Ask Descartes, bless his little heart.  

Your faith is well placed. But your jalopy can travel no faster than the rpms of its engine. And where might we find Descartes today? Among the ravens in the library?

Cyrellys

(cont.)

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed May 20, 2015 11:20 am

Cy,

When prompted by me, you speak of a Source......

But what is this 'Source'.... to you? What has it ever done for you? What have you done for it?

Where is this Source in our hour of need??
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed May 20, 2015 2:06 pm

When prompted by me, you speak of a Source......

But what is this 'Source'.... to you?  What has it ever done for you?  What have you done for it?  

Where is this Source in our hour of need??

Dan I've answer this question the last several times you asked it, and now you're asking me again?

The Source (aka Universal Source) is the consciousness responsible for the creation of the universe within which you exist.

What has it done for me? What have I done for it? I am a part of it, I am a partner of it, and I am a product of it.

Synchronicity
    is the perceivable hand of the Source operation within the perception range of humanity affecting our environment and circumstances.

Where is the Source within our hour of need? All around us. Each person is a part of it, a partner of it (when aware), and a product of it. You can't return to it, because you're already part of it and it a part of you. Yet you have independence and individuality, and natural rights in relation to it, the universe, and all other Beings. It does not interfere in Free Will.

Humanity however has on the part of some individuals and groups created a conundrum. This conundrum if it fully manifests will adversely affect the rest of the universe over the long term. Part of this conundrum is the threat of the destruction the human race here on Earth by members of its own people under the rubric of depopulation and under circumstances that ostensibly make it easy for abject evil to hide it among natural cataclysm and a manufactured collapse of civilization, and amid an undisclosed extraterrestrial contact. This is no fault of ET. Natural events are being used to facilitate acts of abject evil and control. Some of these events like Contact are appropriate for this time and circumstance; even necessary. Other events are unavoidable.

The ideology behind the conundrum is a useful falsehood; a meme currently circulating through peripheral environs related to the elite societal structure. The ideology comes in a variety of versions or brands. Most of which profess a 'return to the Source' if a perfect storm of cataclysm can eliminate 85-95 % of the population causing an evolutionary leap.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed May 20, 2015 7:31 pm

SITUATION UPDATE.

From Email Re: the Yellowstone Attack Crisis Story - from Speaker wrote:Cyrellys, What was the radio/internet overall response to the information we provided to both you and Endtime?
    Sherkash Denatek our friend,

My (Cyrellys) response via Email to Speaker: wrote:Good Evening ***********,

Well so far, no one seems surprised the PTB would try something like this. It usually takes a person a couple minutes to conceptualize what it means to have these volatile substances being pumped into and beneath these areas (Yellowstone & New Madrid Fault Line).

They know that they're volatile substances but it takes a little thought to realize that the point of doing something like that is to cause it to blow in a way it probably would not under natural circumstances.

Susan asked about where people could find more information on the activity there and other locations so I explained the websites that monitor real-time information as it comes in and posts it to a map for viewing.

People in our group went looking for information on the purchases and interaction of the substances.

I also took the information to the Liberty Tree site which is where militias come to share information and compare notes with each other. Several of the lead members there picked it up.

Everyone asked if there was more information like where is it being pumped into the ground. Is there any photographic evidence of what they are doing? Are there any site witnesses available from where this work is being done, or any other information that is tangible and provides a means of investigation other than sifting purchase notifications. What you have presented is excellent but it is also a giant needle in the haystack. They want to know where to look.

Shining the light of attention on things like this in the past has proven to slow the criminals down and in some cases even stop the things the criminals do. And in a few rare cases groups like the militias have had in the past (example an incident in the 1990s) confrontations with authorities or corporate actors that were up to no good and they caught them red-handed then ran them off.

This situation however being primarily underground leaves us wondering where to even begin. Do you know if any contractors (corporations) are involved? If so which ones? Which states is the helium 6 and methane and corexit being delivered to? In what way is corexit being mixed with these? And what does the corexit do in relation to the helium 6 & methane? When are these being shipped? Day? Night? Who receives them? Where are these substances originating? Natural sources? Location? or Manufactured? Location? Manufacturer? Can anything be done with the amount that has been already pumped in? These are the sorts of questions being asked. They are seeking something tangible with which to work with.

The disinformation the system has poured into the internet over the last 20 years has made many people cautious about jumping after information because it may be another false flag designed to drain meager resources, man-power, and time. The Jade Helm 15 activity is easy. They can see all the preparations for that and are on alert for misbehavior on the part of the system inhabitants.

This situation you describe however is above the reach of many of the public groups.

I did forward the listening link (The saturday show podcast) and description in writing to Dan Smiths thread at OMF where Footman (CIA) visits and reads Dan's materials. Dan said my information is 'well received' by Footman. So they have been duly informed there is something to be concerned about, but swaths of the CIA are also NWO so I have my doubts about any white hat intervention from that sector.

Great Falls Tribune last week published information about another round of dismissals (purging) of top military brass in the Joint Chiefs of Staff arena. I have my doubts there is help to be found there.

Our links to system inhabitants that still retain some autonomy and have the ability to act on this level of need is being whittled down. But at the same time the good ones are being shifted to the public arena and I spoke with Oathkeepers (Elias) over a year ago about those being purged who have demonstrated acting within the bounds of their Oath and the Constitution should be approached and protected from the system once out of it.

On the more strange side of perception, I can say that both during and after the show, I could sense listeners who 'needed' to hear this, listening very soberly. I also sensed in some of them more of the silent despair I've encountered from system inhabitants from time to time. It's why in the last quarter of the show I gave the story from my friend who was told about the People Whom the PTB Fear Most. These being the scattered remnants of the Scottish and Irish Celtic cultural group who are concentrated here in America, and about the fact they can be called to stand and face (defend against) great tyranny if the cause is just...that this can still be done, which is what I confirmed to my friend when he asked me about it. We humans can sometimes sense the nature within each other and even perceive glimpses of each other from a great distance. But for those in the system, a life among stark rationality will try to muffle and hide these types of perceptions and so sometimes to return hope, they must hear these things spoken openly and directly.

Does this information help you ***********?
    Sherkash Denatek friend **********,
    Cyrellys.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu May 21, 2015 10:29 am

Cy,

Bad things happen to good people.  We all know this, and we do not generally blame the Source for individual acts of evil.  But there are limits to the amount of evil that can be allowed by a benevolent Creator.  The Depopulation event that you believe is being planned by an evil Cabal would, manifestly, exceed what such a being could allow.  

Therefore, I don't see how you can reconcile your belief in a divine Source with such an extreme eventuality.

However, I hasten to point out that most religions, and especially Christianity, promulgate even worse scenarios....... namely that only a small minority of humanity is slated for salvation, while the vast majority of our fellow humans will be consigned to eternal hellfire.  

You are being overly tolerant of God's impotence and/or indifference when you suggest that such an event could or should be tolerated.  You chalk up all of this evil to human free will.  

But why must the vast majority of innocents be punished for the evil machinations of the few?  

I find it noteworthy that, almost as an afterthought, you exculpate the ET's.  Most of our fellow ufologists point the finger at evil ET's as being primary culprits behind the global conspiracy that you describe.  
    In particular that the global Elite has sold out to the evil Greys, in the furtherance of their own agenda of domination.  Steve Greer is one of the few exceptions to that rule, Steve believing that all ET's must have 'evolved' to be our moral superiors.  

3:50-----------

Of course, Cy, I don't believe this. I don't believe that any evil entities can subvert the benevolence of the Creator/Source.

In the 20th century, we have seen the high-tide of Evil. Even now, Evil/Satan is in retreat.

What we do face now is the last gasp of the Katechon/Restrainer. The Restrainer will not go down without a fight, but this battle will be spiritual in nature.

Yes, this is the long feared opening of Pandora's box. There will be confusion, mostly psychological, as we foresee.

(cont.)

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu May 21, 2015 8:19 pm

Bad things happen to good people.  We all know this, and we do not generally blame the Source for individual acts of evil.  But there are limits to the amount of evil that can be allowed by a benevolent Creator.  The Depopulation event that you believe is being planned by an evil Cabal would, manifestly, exceed what such a being could allow.  

Dan let's qualify something here. This scenario of Yellowstone and the New Madrid involving helium 6 is not mine. I'm only the communication facilitator here. No one is blaming the Source. I answered your questions about my views on the Source. That is entirely separate from the information on the scenario. I know for a fact there is a subculture that is depopulation bent. Now how they go about using their power and influence to achieve that could take any number of forms. Just ask the Joint Chiefs circa 2007 (August) wrt Minot AFB and the little loose nuke incident involving several of the contraptions. Through multi-layers of security...oops.

The many incidents being initiated or considered by the Cabal EXCEEDS the Source's comfort zone. Dan what you don't understand here with regards to the rules in place on this world involving Free Will, is under normal circumstances for MOST young races at this stage, this is sufficient. EARTH on the OTHER HAND, has a group of rotten apples who are partaking in conduct that is normally well beneath a civilization at this stage. There should not be these kinds of issues here.

Yet the Source is bound to a degree by its own general rules as is the Greater Community. This is potentially bad news for us as members of the general population upon whom the Cabal preys.

There is several forms of intervention in progress. Some on the part of the Source, others on the part of the Greater Community, and still others on the part of the various groups of Awake & Aware.

Therefore, I don't see how you can reconcile your belief in a divine Source with such an extreme eventuality.

It's those darn rules Dan. If someone really wants to suicide bad enough, are you going to be there every freakin second of their life to prevent it? No you aren't. The truth is that because Free Will is in play here, if enough people are coherently against these sorts of things the the appearance this gives to the Source, to the Greater Community, and the fabric of the Universe is something that looks like everyone really wants abject oblivion. If someone really wants to suicide they'll find a way to do it and there's really not a darn thing ANYONE could do about it.

My belief in the Source is not affected by the idiocy of my own race...other than to routinely give me indigestion over what the various currents do beneath the surface of the seeming mundane.

However, I hasten to point out that most religions, and especially Christianity, promulgate even worse scenarios....... namely that only a small minority of humanity is slated for salvation, while the vast majority of our fellow humans will be consigned to eternal hellfire.  

Dan, I'm not religious. I'm one half of a two entity relationship. Don't compare this relationship to Christianity because the religion half of the comparison simply cannot keep pace with the weirdness of the reality. Dan there's no hellfire, and there's no salvation. There is only various states of BEING. And that is based on a. soul development stage, b. available living vessels, and c. available environment compatible with the last two items.

Most of what's going on here on Earth right now endangers the b. & c. Then there's something else I haven't been able to finger with absolute certainty which endangers the big one: a.

I wouldn't be here Dan if the Source and certain Others were not disturbed by all this. The things mankind needs to understand at this time and even more so under these conditions gets lost in the translation because of the way humanity treats religious narratives. The true narrative is fluid not absolute. But religion treats it all as absolute and only as religion describes it to be...and in so doing it is nearly as destructive as the criminals.

You are being overly tolerant of God's impotence and/or indifference when you suggest that such an event could or should be tolerated.  You chalk up all of this evil to human free will.  

You misunderstand by this paragraph above. The Source is not impotent OR indifferent. It isn't tolerating such an event. But it IS respecting and coordinating with human free will. There is something humanity of Earth needs to get through their freakin' thick skulls...that is, they are NOT the only children of the Source out there and if the kids here suicide, well the Source will mark this version as a total failure and go back to the drawing board. In other words in one sense you are all expendable if you are SO INCORRIGIBLE that you can't handle yourselves in your own little paradise. The down side of this is there will be an adverse affect far in the future upon the universe and several other worlds.

When/IF humanity drags itself down into the permanent dustbin, Earth will consequently and totally unbeknownst to anyone here (outside of the people I've told) yank those other worlds future's into oblivion with it.

Earth right now is like a car with a drunk driver and it's about to cause a 10 car pile up and about 50 subsequent immediate deaths, and several lives shattered on down the line via being interrelated and the history of the universe will ne'er be the same! That's the tale. I'm blunt. And the metaphor is wholly intended to be blunt too. Shrug. This isn't the first time I've explained this to you Dan. I feel like a broken record.

But why must the vast majority of innocents be punished for the evil machinations of the few?  

The only punishing going on is human on human or human to self. If you really aren't a planet full of masochists then quit digging the holes! Put a screeching halt on the criminal scheming.

I find it noteworthy that, almost as an afterthought, you exculpate the ET's.  Most of our fellow ufologists point the finger at evil ET's as being primary culprits behind the global conspiracy that you describe.

Dan the Greater Community (ETs) by my understanding is a mixed bag just like Earth. They have their own bad apples, i.e. Grey Group. They have physical entities and non-physical entities. Both your ETH AND the UTH is in play. I don't base my information on just other ufologists. No one dictates my knowledge. Some of the situation here is because of the deal done with the Grey Group in lieu of a more mature group who offered an alternative to getting into trouble with Grey Group. The technology obtained from Grey Group put the U.S. National Security State on steroids and twisted its collective mind up like a pretzel. Not much different than getting in bed with the mafia and what that'd do to your personal capability in the realm of good or bad judgment.

In particular that the global Elite has sold out to the evil Greys, in the furtherance of their own agenda of domination.  Steve Greer is one of the few exceptions to that rule, Steve believing that all ET's must have 'evolved' to be our moral superiors.  

Steve and I would disagree on the "moral superiors" part. I repeat, "I said mixed-bag". Fear does weird things to humans. Not all the Elites are agenda driven in a way we would call evil. A HIGH percentage seem to be onboard behind an idea involving the fear of civilization imploding and needing to prevent what they think will result in the implosion of human civilization. It is that fear and acting upon that fear which is worse than those operating off the agenda. It is the fear driven activities which is causing the greatest speed toward implosion. There are consequences for not believing in authenticity, truth, and interrelation with your own people...believing in them as you believe in yourself. But perhaps that is the problem? Perhaps they don't believe in themselves? And they transfer that insecurity over onto the general population...and the chaos rolls from there.

3:50-----------

Of course, Cy, I don't believe this.  I don't believe that any evil entities can subvert the benevolence of the Creator/Source.

Dan I never NEVER EVER said evil entities could subvert the benevolence of the Source. This is a prime example of how you run off at an incorrect tangent because of jumping to conclusions.  

In the 20th century, we have seen the high-tide of Evil.  Even now, Evil/Satan is in retreat.  

WRONG. Evil is not in retreat. It's just gotten sneaky and more adept at glamours which hide its true colors and at twisting the memes that govern the public and system perceptions. This is where Veterans become denigrated at the most likely to become terrorists by DHS. This is where they openly say "Controlled Unclassified Information" Is Coming" Controlled Unclassified Information Is Coming", and then if you point out its place in the ideological relationship string, they scream "CONSPIRACY THEORIST!" and tell the general population that if you even consider such drivel you must be psychologically impaired. Meanwhile their toys are declaring its time to "operationalize CONUS"...nothing to see here you slab of sociological bacon...move along now.

What we do face now is the last gasp of the Katechon/Restrainer.  The Restrainer will not go down without a fight, but this battle will be spiritual in nature.  

Yes, this is the long feared opening of Pandora's box.  There will be confusion, mostly psychological, as we foresee.  

No Dan, it'll just be SOSDD. Just more narrative competition and infighting over control of perception. The only difference will be the Universe's local data dump on the uninformed population who already smells a rat in the cupboard. Might not be a good time to be wearing a suit or a uniform. Cy

(cont.)

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat May 23, 2015 10:12 am

Date: May 23, 2015 at 11:24:21 AM EDT
    To: Dan
    Cc: Princess Aliyah, Ron
    Subject: RE: Request for a meeting

I'll pass this on to [J] and he'll get back to you if he has an interest.

As for myself and [the Foundation], there isn't the bandwidth to expand into these areas.

Thanks,
    [C]

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2015 11:03 AM
    To: [CM]
    Cc: Princess Aliyah; Ron
    Subject: Request for a meeting

[C]

We would like to meet with you to discuss some potentially urgent matters that could be of particular relevance to both you and [JW].  

If you will be available to meet with one or more of us within the next couple of weeks, Ron, Aliyah and I would then discuss in more detail, amongst ourselves, items that could be covered, and which could be conveyed to you, and through you to [J], in making the final arrangements for our meeting with you.  

As I presently understand it, Ron and [J] have collaborated on a project connected with [aero-space firm] that involved exotic propulsion.  I am not familiar with that project, but in my 23 year acquaintance with Ron, and more recently with his wife, Aliyah, founder of the Kashmir World Foundation, we have discussed some possibly related matters that may also need to be conveyed to the public in a timely fashion, that is within the next several months.  The time constraint has do with potential downside risks on the domestic and international fronts, another topic which has only recently come to my attention.  

The further understanding here is that [J] may be especially well situated to oversee the communication of certain of this information to the public.  The developing domestic political scene, particularly amongst the various presidential candidates, may present both opportunities and risks, in this regard.  

Ron will, of course, feel free to amend any of my above statements, and you may wish to speak directly with him.  

Dan
    443-xxx-xxxx
    This is not auspicious for our getting through to JW, despite CM having been on the Sarfatti list, along with Ron, for a couple of years.  This 'bandwidth' problem seems emblematic of the bureaucratic/political response to dealing with the largest issues.  The public claims to want disclosure, but only in dribs and drabs.  They do not want the full frontal exposure.  I can't really blame them in this regard, it is just human nature to not stray beyond our comfort zones..... our normal 'bandwidth'.  

1:45-----------

Cy,

Yes, I do apologize for making you repeat yourself, all too often, but I'm not the only one being enlightened by you here, now am I?

And, now I see more clearly the nub of what may be our greatest misunderstanding.....

This concerns the nature of time.  You understand that consciousness and the flow of time that is concomittant with it, has, from the beginning of recorded thought, been the greatest puzzle facing us.  

What is clear, though, is that most of those who believe in a Source believe that the Source resides beyond space and time.  

But, more than that, Cy, they believe that our percieved spatial-temporal order is the essential component of Creation.  

I agree, but you seem not to........

So, yes, although we perceive ourselves to be the slaves of time, most of us understand that the Source is the maker and master of time.  

This is just one aspect of Source's omniscience...... Source can see through and around time.  Source is our Alpha AND Omega!  Time is no obstacle to the Source.  

For instance, you say.......
    There is something humanity of Earth needs to get through their freakin' thick skulls...that is, they are NOT the only children of the Source out there, and, if the kids here suicide, well the Source will mark this version as a total failure and go back to the drawing board.

Cy, this is a very modern revision of the theistic tradition.  And it is a view that is held by most ufologists.  

In this post-Copernican space-age, we see ourselves not as the children of God, but, rather, as God's spawn.  Yes, we are redundant and, therefore, we are Expendable, en masse, in toto.  

In supposing that the Source will just sigh, and 'go back to the drawing board', we are reducing the Source to our own level of ignorance.  

Imagine the bridge-builder who starts constructing a bridge at just one end, and is really not sure where he's going to put the other end.  This is not bridge-building, and this is not Creation, either!  

The Earth is not some cosmic lab experiment.  We are not lab rats, despite how we may sometimes treat each other.  

But I understand, Cy, that the Source is actually playing hide and seek with us.  It is a serious game, and sometimes it appears that everything is at stake...... yes, very high stakes!  

The Source is the source of Nature, and how easy it is for her to hide behind her own Creation.  How easily we succumb to her artistry.  This, of course, was part of the plan.  Living in Plato's cave we grow accustomed to seeing just the shadows on the wall.  How cozy we are in our little abode.  

Free will, you say.  We chalk every evil up to free will, including the ultimate evil of Planet-cide.  Where is the hidden-hand?  Where is the beneficient omniscience?  Is the Source not the cosmic alchemist, transforming human evil into cosmic Good?  Oh, we of scant faith!  

Justice is blind? No, justice is mine, sayeth the Source.

There is in the world great confusion about the nature of the Source and our relation to it and to each other. The atheists may very easily point to sectarian strife as a predominant evil, but they do so while slitting their own throats with abandon.

How can we blame ignorance on humanity, when the chief architect of our ignorance is the artful self-concealment of our Source? Blessed ignorance. Holy ignorance. We are her clowns and she loves us for it, but all good things must end, and so must our naivete, alas. The mice will play while the cat's away. Now she's coming back.
    Is she p*ssed? No. She probably feels like a party-pooper. That's all.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 23, 2015 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat May 23, 2015 1:09 pm

I do not agree what you say the Source is playing hide and seek with us. It is as it has always been. It is people who choose to not see, who choose to recognize only the tangible and even that is limited by what can be immediately reacquired.

Footman may be interested in the following:

WRT the Yellowstone/NewMadrid scenario, I have posted dialogs from the last several days including some (not all) of the responses from the Communicator (DA). If you wish to follow along this is where you will find it; start on the first page and read forward...there are a sprinkling of viewer responses from the MM community intermixed and you may skip those and read only my own posts if you wish to move faster through the material:

http://thementalmilitia.com/forums/index.php?topic=35072.0
    http://thementalmilitia.com/forums/index.php?topic=35072.10

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 25, 2015 9:33 am

I remain skeptical, but Ron remains confident, ostensibly, that 'his' craft will fly within the next few weeks.  

He is very sketchy as to where this might occur.  Aparently the craft has not previously been tested, and Ron is in charge of the final integration and testing.  The Princess is to be involved, but the Footmann will not reveal any travel plans.  She is dubious as to her role as test pilot, but you know what they say....... can't fly the craft without the princess.  

Yes, even as I write these words, I know, after ~70 years of misinformation, how silly they sound, even, or especially, to me.

But, at the least, we can now put the footman to a public test.  

I have tried to make some sense of this, to establish a context, but to little avail.  The only context seems to be the idea of preempting the September ('16) surprise.  

I've had a partial success in contacting the former government official who allegedly has some peripheral knowledge of this project.  He is the one who is politically connected and still active.  

I have also been in contact with Steve Bassett, who is organizing a media focus on the Clintons' interest in this topic.  He is hopeful of some action within the next few weeks.  

Ron is confident that Hillary will not claim to have any inside knowledge, but that she may report that she remains open minded on the topic.  Besides, though, says Ron, it was Bill who was the one mainly interested.

1:10--------

Allow me to reiterate that this, whatever it may be, is very far from being a conventional craft that is being tested in conventional circumstances, by any stretch.  Only three engineers have been partially identified, one of whom has a public presence in this field, but is known only to careful observers, not previously to me.  

I'm having a hard enough time trying to keep my $70 parrot/spider drone from crashing.  I sympathize with the princess.  In almost the same breath, yesterday, Ron reported that all three of his conventional drones failed to launch, in a recent test.  

There is a public company, peripherally involved, perhaps just providing some tech space.  Otherwise, there is no discernible public or private oversight that I can suss-out.  Like I say, none of this makes for common sense, but how else could it have been kept out of sight?  

1:45------------

Cy,

I suspect that what your sources are picking up on, wrt geo-engineering is just a preview of the reset process that will transpire mainly toward the end of our Millennial kingdom, as we bridge back from the Omega to the Alpha, in what is more commonly known as the Rapture.  And, yes, that extended process, some thousand years hence, would necessarily also include a population reset, back to its aboriginal value of a few million, most of whom would have been transported.  But none of this envisions anything more than the continued voluntary gradual decine in the human fertility rate.  Yes? This is the natural working out of the continuity of the closed timelike curve that is our best possible co-Creation.

As to the scrutibility of our Source/Telos, it is true that even among the modern educated segment, the is an appreciable residual belief in the existence of a soul, and the possible attendant continuity of consciousness.  However, there is, quite obviously, nothing that provides a common vision of our collective destiny.  

The advent of such a consensual vision is what I refer to as the MoAPS.  The only such MoAPS that might fit that bill is the BPWH/SWH/CTC (4M/K/SoT/X2), IMHO.  Nothing less would prevent the societal collapse that is widely foreseen.  

Does Ron's device come with a built-in free-energy source?  Would that be our long sought technological solution to our mounting socio-political insabilities?  By itself?  I'm rather doubtful.  

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue May 26, 2015 9:07 am

So, yes, if Ron wishes to go out and hang himself in (OMF) public, then, hey, be my guest!  When he goes down in flames, will he not take the BPWH/SWH/CTC (4M/K/SoT/X2) down with him?  Maybe that's the plan, for all I know.  But I have no choice, but to continue with the 23 yr protocol of the R&D show, right up to the bitter end.  If the BPWH goes down with the ship, well, that's a darn shame.  Which is the dog, and which is the tail?  Maybe we're about to find out.

12:20----------

So far we have the skunk works, the eagle works and various advanced/exotic propulsion research consortia, generally related to NASA.  

We also have Jim Woodward and....... http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com/2015/04/a-free-energy-device-for-people.html. But none of these add up to anything like what Ron is claiming.  

1:30---------

But, here's the deal, I cannot disclaim a technological bridge between the physics and the metaphysics, a bridge other than just our own consciousness.  

I have frequently suggested that the Internet is such a bridge or, at the least, a step ladder.  Did I forget to mention that Aliyah has had at least one flying lesson?  Chuck Yeager, watch out!   

And then we have the best possible rapture that, allegedly, will involve twelve motherships, each transporting twelve million of us from each of the twelve final megalopolises, to the other side.  144 thousand of us are returned, after the 'reset' to our twelve ancestral megalithic sites.  See the the depiction on the great-seal.  Read about Noah.  

As we progress toward the Omega, reality will become increasingly fluid and porous.  Various kinds of craft would be involved in this process.  Our various states of consciousness will become increasingly interchangeable.  

The abduction experience, from its more physical to its less physical manifestations is another bridge to our brave new world.  

Even my experience in the spring of '92 @UMD I count as a quasi-abduction experience.  More accurately, it could have easily been made into an episode of the Twilight Zone, back in the day.  

So, yes, technologies of various sorts can easily take on a magical dimension, given the right circumstances and participants.  

3:40----------

Against all odds, suppose there is a successful test of an exotic device of some kind.... then what?  

How does this enter into the social consciousness?  How would this preempt the September surprise/crisis?  Should it be treated mainly as an artifact of the visitation, or mainly just as something to be placed into mass production, regardless of source.  Why then has it been withheld, presumably for many years?  

If this alleged artifact is not readily reproducible by us, then we just have a celestial calling card?  What is the message?  Would its mere existence support a MoAPS or not?  

(cont.)

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue May 26, 2015 10:59 pm

If Ron is working on anything like this below, he won't be hanging himself:

From Email May 26, 2015 wrote:

RE: energy generator

Cyrellys

10:51 PM (4 minutes ago)

to D---------------
    Good Evening -------,

I have been looking for my links on this since you first sent me a link to your website. This version I learned about last summer. T------------- and I have been watching the development of it. They have a working prototype and are working on refining and spreading the open source documents on how to build one. They are trying to get the design information into the hands of as many private engineers and mechanics as they can so the NWO can't wipe it off the map.

I thought you'd be interested in taking a look at it and what everyone involved in the project is doing:

What is QEG? http://www.fixtheworldproject.net/what-is-the-qeg-.html

qeg open source (PATENT-FREE!) build manual
    http://www.fixtheworldproject.net/qeg-open-source-documents.html

Start your own QEG production
    http://www.fixtheworldproject.net/start-your-own-qeg-production-unit.html

https://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com/2014/03/25/qeg-open-sourced/
    Fix The World and QEG Teams worldwide freely give this build manual to THE PEOPLE OF EARTH who have funded and supported this project in a myriad of ways and kept it going. WE ARE TAKING OUR POWER BACK!

Over the past year, more than 180,000 people have downloaded the plans for building a QEG, over 1000 forward-thinking people have invested time and money to see this technology become a reality, and over 100 people and groups are building QEGs, and working together through skype and other communication channels. This is modern new paradigm global co-development at its best!

Please go to the link below and enter your email address to receive your FREE copy. We will only use your email to keep you updated on developments from those building and otherwise informed directly from QEG teams. Us having your email address is your assurance against any disinformation you may see on the Internet from those who do not want this technology to be known or successful. Thank YOU!

CLICK HERE TO GET THE UPDATED QEG MANUAL
    http://www.fixtheworldproject.net/qeg-open-source-documents.html

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:18 pm