Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
princess - Wedding Scroll - On the 60th Anniversary of the Wedding of the Princess and Footman Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
princess - Wedding Scroll - On the 60th Anniversary of the Wedding of the Princess and Footman Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
princess - Wedding Scroll - On the 60th Anniversary of the Wedding of the Princess and Footman Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
princess - Wedding Scroll - On the 60th Anniversary of the Wedding of the Princess and Footman Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
princess - Wedding Scroll - On the 60th Anniversary of the Wedding of the Princess and Footman Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
princess - Wedding Scroll - On the 60th Anniversary of the Wedding of the Princess and Footman Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
princess - Wedding Scroll - On the 60th Anniversary of the Wedding of the Princess and Footman Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
princess - Wedding Scroll - On the 60th Anniversary of the Wedding of the Princess and Footman Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
princess - Wedding Scroll - On the 60th Anniversary of the Wedding of the Princess and Footman Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

Wedding Scroll - On the 60th Anniversary of the Wedding of the Princess and Footman

Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

princess - Wedding Scroll - On the 60th Anniversary of the Wedding of the Princess and Footman Empty Wedding Scroll - On the 60th Anniversary of the Wedding of the Princess and Footman

Post by Foot Mann Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:14 am

I am Dan T. Smith, Royal Scribe to the Princess of Kashmir. I am a physicist, philosopher, and creator of the Best Possible World Hypothesis. That World has been influenced by two people here today, one that I have been close to for many years, and one that I have come to know more recently. It is on behalf of one of them, the Royal Footman and Deputy Butler, that I am privileged and honored to read the Royal Scribe.

The Scribe documents the marriage of Princess Aliyah of Kashmir to her Royal Footman, Ron. With this promotion, the Royal Footman is elevated from minor servant to full member of the Royal Family. The Footman now serves next to the Princess, bound to her for life as her closest friend and partner in all that life shall bring with all the rights and responsibilities that come with the title.

The Scribe acknowledges that the Kingdom is in disarray, that the Princess has been under siege of dark forces close to the King, that she and at times the King have been banished to a dark cave, that she has been bound, fingerprinted, and nearly jailed. Those dark times have come to pass. With this marriage, the Scribe also reveals that the Royal Footman is in fact the white Knight, come to free the Princess and restore order to the Kingdom. Those who have opposed the Princess with their darkness and evil will be punished. Those who have supported the Princess will be recognized and rewarded.

The Scribe recognizes Cheekoh of Costa as the master of events, bringing the Princess and the White Knight together along with Evelyn, Coco, Chandler, and Mandy. He met the Princess in Costa Rica, traveled with her back to his native home of Kashmir, and later introduced her to the Royal Footman and Deputy Butler. It was Cheekoh's idea that the Princess should marry the Footman, and it was Cheekoh and friends who invited you to participate in this event.

It was during a hot summer day here in Virginia, that the Princess introduced herself to Dr. Ron in search of a new residence for Cheekoh. Dr. Ron was at work constructing a large arbor. It may have seemed poor judgment to take on the task of constructing such an arbor, particularly during the hottest part of the year, but if not Dr. Ron would not have been standing on the third rung of the ladder, tools in hand, and focused on the task of applying liberal amounts of carpenters wood glue before driving screws to secure the rungs to the upper braces.

Walking briskly across the street was the Princess of Kashmir dressed in her Royal robes. She noted that Dr. Ron had four cats, and she asked if he would consider providing a home for another. Dr. Ron quickly agreed, and the stage was set for the opening act of the Best Possible World. The following day the Princess returned to discuss Cheekoh care, and from then on the Princess and Dr. Ron had daily communications.

With the arrival of Cheekoh, the Princess was obligated to visit each day. The beauty, joy, and inspiration of her presence so inspired Dr. Ron, that he requested an opportunity to serve the Princess in and additional capacity, and she offered Dr. Ron an opportunity to serve as Royal Footman. The grace, intellect, imagination, and dedication of the Princess so pleased the Royal Footman, that he sought to master the arts of cooking and serving the Princess, earning the additional title of Deputy Butler and enabling the Footman to serve the Princess and other members of her Court.

The Best Possible World soon began to emerge, with the Princess and her Royal Footman taking on many new challenges. With each passing day the Footman came to realize how blessed he was to have been given an opportunity to serve the Princess. Her kindness and love towards all God's creatures inspired the Footman to seek a larger and more permanent relationship. He offered the Princess a ring as a token of his desire for her hand in marriage, but the Princess interpreted the gesture as the token of his love for Cheekoh. As weeks passed into months, the Footman continued to offer the Princess rings and other tokens as expressions of his love for the Princess and his dedication to her vision of feeding the hungry, educating the ignorant, and bringing joy and enlightenment to the world.

As Royal Scribe and creator of the Best Possible World hypothesis, I witnessed the Princess raise the Royal Footman up from his knees, introduce him to God, and inspire him to do God's work here on Earth. I too was inspired by the Princess, and I was honored by her granting me the title of Royal Scribe. It is in that capacity that I shared with you today a few observations of the countless good works she has accomplished during the short time during which I have served her highness.

The marriage of the Princess to the Royal Footman opens a new chapter in my Best Possible World hypothesis. It is a chapter on the Best Possible Marriage. One based on honesty, trust, dedication, and a broad spectrum of competencies brought to bear on a set of shared visions.

It has been a great privilege for me to serve the Princess, and I look forward to serving the couple and documenting the creation and evolution of the Best Possible Marriage as part of my Best Possible World hypothesis.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Wedding Scroll - On the 60th Anniversary of the Wedding of the Princess and Footman Empty Re: Wedding Scroll - On the 60th Anniversary of the Wedding of the Princess and Footman

Post by dan Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:52 pm

It's been awhile.......
    skaizlimit

princess - Wedding Scroll - On the 60th Anniversary of the Wedding of the Princess and Footman Empty Re: Wedding Scroll - On the 60th Anniversary of the Wedding of the Princess and Footman

Post by skaizlimit Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:45 pm

No time like now to consider the future and the past, and how to bring about the optimum.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:56 pm

Ron suggests that time stands still for the Princess.
    skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:32 pm

Dan, you bring the following song to mind:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkYZjB69oTU
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:54 pm

Yes, and speaking of the Red River valley......
    The Throops' remaining son George served in the Union Army in the civil War as a member of the Chicago Mercantile Battery. George was killed at Sabine Cross Roads on the Red River in Louisiana on April 8, 1864. He was twenty-four years old.

Been there..... done that.
    skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:29 am

Somewhere around there my ancestor, Bugg Stewart, a sergeant in the Confederate Army, was taken prisoner by the Yankees. He later escaped, stayed in the woods til the war was over, and then emerged with a Bible in hand, "looking like Jesus Christ", and began a career as a preacher.

It hit me as I awoke this a.m., that what we're dealing with here is visions. Dan has visions of the Apocalypse, I have visions of the beauty and wonder of nature, and yet there are visions of the glory that humans are sometimes granted. Seems to me that we ought to explore not one but all.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:34 pm

Skai,

** explore all visions....**

Yes, it is the democratic, pluralistic way to afford to each person an equal opportunity to espouse their personal vision. But, religion and philosophy seldom proceed in that fashion, and this is especially so within the prophetic tradition.

Furthermore, we do have the situation that Ron is claiming data that point to a near-term crisis of some sort. But he has not asked me for any input. Any time he wants my participation, in that regard, he knows that I'm available and perfectly accessible.

In the meantime, I'm continuing my blogging in the BPW section. Progress is visible, but certainly not on a 16 month time-frame. That would take some serious string-pulling.

Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:56 pm

Dan,

The vectors and forces at play require deep reflection from a variety of perspectives. The upcoming Sea-based Adventure dedicates 9 days of structured analysis by the Princess to this most critical set of tasks. By her command, it is an immersion that must be open only to participants with disclosure limited to outcomes, not processes or proceedings. Planning was based on your participation. Should you not be able to commit the time, an alternative approach will be considered.

Foot Mann
    skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:55 pm

There is an explanation as to why the BPWH has yet to be spelled out in detail, with the illumination of all mystery. Part of the explanation is complexity. Another part is uncertainty of human nature; yet another part is uncertainty of divine nature. Mix these ingredients together with yet to be discovered science and you have a formula that has barely begun to shed light.

Communal participation in a beneficial setting apart from day to day distractions is typically critical to creating an optimal outcome. A group of people can keep a fire going more easily and surely than a few people, because it minimizes the chores that each person has to be bothered with. And it maximizes the time, energy, and focus required to improve any situation involving the BPWH.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:12 am

Ron,

Show me the deep reflection. In 23 years, I've not seen an ounce of reflection. Do they pay you to reflect? No. Reflection is the pearl of great price. If you have to ask, you can't afford it.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:05 pm

16 months or 18 months? The Hybrids mentioned 18 but a couple weeks ago...

And the "practice" threatens to tear apart the last vestiges of sanity in civilization as Brits, Russians, and UN personnel join the fray. The Others believe the fight cannot be stopped. I think it might if the trash talk about Christians that was given to them could be set aside and a human to human disclosure made with them in tow. But I don't see the prerequisite courage. Yet there is plenty of time for cruises.

Speaking of plenty...Plenty of renewed talk about "intelligence acceleration", just a little LERM, in the same frame as LT COL Potter's warning about those who supported Bundy...more flash points out there than a stripper on a stage.

The outcomes will defy all intensive planning...

The lack of honest open non-hostile relations across the spectrum between system inhabitants and various non-inhabitant parties is going to come back to bite them all. Might be the safest place for all of you would be a boat out in the middle of wherever.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content